Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:21 am

Post by Riddick »

vote budja

let's try and lynch him before he can post again. it'd be rather funny. (+ he's scum)
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Riddick »

Sidekick wrote:
Riddick wrote:
vote budja

let's try and lynch him before he can post again. it'd be rather funny. (+ he's scum)
Is dat sum bandwagoning I smell?
can u smell what the rock is cooking?

on a more serious note, why did you ask that question? do you think i'm bandwagoning, and if i am what does it mean? more likely to be town or scum or is it null?
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Riddick »

DisgruntledSean wrote:
Vote: Riddick

i don't know if you're bandwagoning exactly,
but a bit eager to lynch
How does me placing a 3rd vote on a player make me 'eager to lynch'? I'm not even sure what you mean by eager to lynch, but I'd like you to tell me why it's scummy, please.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Riddick »

SpyreX wrote:A better question is:

If you found something you thought was actually WORTH noting as a scum manuever, why would you leave your vote on a random?

Unvote, Vote: Sidekick
you're right that IS a good question.

unvote vote sidekick
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Riddick »

Sotty7 wrote:Eh I don't like Riddick echoing hoopla and following Spy. Sure it's only page two but a little original thought would be nice.

Unvote, Vote: Riddick
Would you say I've given less or more original thought than Col. Cathart?
Also wouldn't you say his question pretty much echoes mine to DS's? If so is there any reason you 1) chose not to comment on it and 2) Felt mine was more scummy.

What's wrong with following someone if they make a good point? I don't know why that would be scummy, I hadn't noticed what Spy had but when he pointed it out I agreed and felt it was at least voteworthy.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Riddick »

DisgruntledSean wrote:
riddick wrote: let's try and lynch him before he can post again. it'd be rather funny. (+ he's scum)
this reads to me like eagerness to kill someone not yet suspicious
whether it's early bandwagoning or not is besides the point i was trying to make
okay, and I assume then from this that you find the eagerness to lynch someone scummy? right?
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Riddick »

why do you think I'd be more like to do that as scum, should be on the above post. submitted instead of previewed.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Riddick »

Sotty7 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with following anyone but it is easier to fit in that way which is what scum want. You have posted more than the average player so far in the game and all your posts have been following of some kind. Something I note.
Okay that sounds reasonable enough. I think fitting in is only one part of a a scum gameplay and there are other equally important issues, but I get your point for the most part.
Is this how you normally play? Jump on the biggest wagon etc?
Is that the impression I give off? idk really. I'm not going to jump on a wagon just for the sake of it, most of the time, however early in the game then yeah, it's a good way to pick things off. I don't really know how i'd define how I normally play though, can't self evaluate very well.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Riddick »

What would you like me to respond to? or are you talking about your question earlier?
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:14 am

Post by Riddick »

Hoopla wrote: Sidekick and Sotty are probably town.
I disagree with both of these reads. DisgruntledSean reads town to me though.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:15 am

Post by Riddick »

Sotty7 wrote:You know what you are right. I just noticed it more with you because you have more posts. CC could do with picking it up.
Also does this mean you find him scummy or not? I can't really tell, I'd naturally be inclined to think he must scummier than average for repeating the same thing you voted me for, but there's no indication here that you think so. Could you clarify?
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Riddick »

Sotty7 wrote: Yeah I find him scummy, I wasn't going to just move my vote after you pointed him out to me though. Your reaction to my pressure does feel pretty town however.
No that's fine, that wasn't my intention, I just wasn't sure what you meant by picking it up.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Riddick »

ugh fucking whitescreening atm for me.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Riddick »

Fongoid wrote:@all: Sorry about my disappearance, was my birthday yesterday, and spent the evening before out as well.
I don't think anyone minded, is there a particular reason you felt the need to apologise?

Some interesting wagons so far, and I'm really liking the activity level which is about triple my first game. I'll do my best to keep up.
Interesting how?

@ the sidekick wording: I read it as SOME/Sum too and not scum. I can see the confusion as I had to read it twice, but yeah.
hoopla wrote:I'm hoping Day 1 doesn't go any longer than 200 posts - I feel that is probably optimum for a mini normal.
BUT OMG WHAT LONG DAYS HELP THE TOWN :P . Nah, I think a lynch within the first 10-12 pages is always a good idea, any longer than that and I a) tend to find it boring and b) it's usually rehashing the same shit over and over.

Fongoid wrote:@Budja: How intimidating is being the target of an early bandwagon?
I'm curious as to what you hope to achieve by this question. Do you think it'll reveal anything about his alignment?

I don't agree with the Budja votes at this moment in time.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Riddick »

Yo I'm here, let me check what I missed.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Riddick »

DisgruntledSean wrote:
riddick: okay, and I assume then from this that you find the eagerness to lynch someone scummy? right?
@riddick: a couple pages later but yeah, i'd take a desire for a seemingly indiscriminate lynch as either a scum move or an SK one, which is why i'm hoping iceman doesn't get too many votes before he either provides more content or is replaced. but i prob'ly took your post too seriously and see that we've got to put pressure somewhere to get this ball rolling
unvote
Okay. I think you're probably town at this moment. I find your questioning of me sincere.
Also, I don't see the comparison you're making between Riddick's comment about lynching Budja before he returned and the current votes on IcemanE. I can't speak for SpyreX, but I'm hoping to have the exact opposite effect: that my vote makes IcemanE return sooner.

I wish this worked :/
Unvote Vote Cruelty

He's got more posts than Iceman, but when he comes in to the thread to make his last comment he comments on probably the least important thing imaginable, I mean sure it was nice to see the SUM/SCUM comment cleared up and all but yeah considering STUFF had happened I find his ignoring it in favour of an issue over wording to be odd.

Also I don't believe I've seen scum cruelty, can I get a link to a scum game of yours?
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Riddick »

EDBWOP:
Unvote Vote Cruelty[/b[
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Riddick »

go fuck yourself tags,
unvote vote cruetly
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Riddick »

cruelty wrote:
Riddick wrote:considering STUFF had happened I find his ignoring it in favour of an issue over wording to be odd.
What would you like me to comment on that I haven't? I'm reading the thread and haven't really seen anything that's worth taking a second look at.
I think the issue you did comment on was probably the least relevant thing really. Who's scum?
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Riddick »

Well we could wait a while to prod them...or

MOD PLEASE PROD :ICEMANE, Hoopla, Sidekick and Fongoid.

:)

I got a distinct newb town vibe from DS quite early on, actually. Let me check the two posts you referenced though just to be sure.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:43 am

Post by Riddick »

icemanE wrote:Firstly, the game shouldn't hinge on waiting for me, but I do apologize for my inactivity. I work 55 hours a week, spotty internet, etc... anyways:

My thoughts -

Spyrex did seem to read a bit too much into that 'sum bandwagon' post. Is that a scumtell? Not necessarily, but it's worth noting.

Hoopla - a nice long day one is ideal because you get plenty to reflect on in later days.

I don't like Riddick's bandwagon vote on Budja - he tries to pull the whole wishy-washy thing where he's not really for the bandwagon, but he'll get on it anyways.

Thus:
unvote - vote: Riddick

It's funny that Sean's best lead is me being inactive. Is that actually what you thought, or is it just a pressure-to-play vote?
i don't understand this. what was I wishy washy about??
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:51 am

Post by Riddick »

icemanE wrote:In my opinion bandwagoning is the best way to get a game started. This one got going quick.

Riddick was clearly kidding.

Also,
vote: Budja
hey icemane what changed????
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Riddick »

your answers didn't interest me. would you have prefered i acknowledge them to say'fair enough' every time?

also
vote icemane

fongoid's probably his scumbuddy.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Riddick »

Fongoid wrote: As the one who picked apart the majority of my post, I found it strange that Riddick did not comment on my answers at all, he seemed rather focused on icemanE, the lurker. This smells as a bit scummy to me. He asks questions he doesn't care about, so it looks like he's scumhunting and drawing attention to a potentially easy lynch...maybe trying to get an early mislynch? It's not the focus on IcemanE itself that's scummy, it just seems odd that he's focusing on an easier target after grilling me.
this is a whole lotta babble right here man. i was ok with your answers, if i wasn't i'd have called you on them, why that's hard to comprehend is beyond me.

and why is icemane an easier target? i didn't vote him for lurking, i voted him for a pretty obvious contradiction.
Saying that....I really don't like icemanE's post. I did not find Riddick's vote on Budja to be that wishy-washy...if anything mine was the wishy-washy vote (as has been discussed).

Could be a bit of distancing between two scum, but I'm starting to think that at least one of them is.
yeah fongoid is icemane's scumbuddy. you'll look like a champ w/ this post when icemane turns up scum won't you? you'll be able to say 'well i knew one of them was scum'
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:09 am

Post by Riddick »

WingsOWisdom wrote:L-5 to L-2 in less than 24 hours? That's a little too fast for my liking, especially since IcemanE is not the only person who has contradictory posts.
at what speed would prefer the wagon to go at?

also what do you mean by too fast, is it scummy or wut?
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Riddick »

answer my question and i'll answer yours.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Riddick »

(answer's pretty fucking obvious)
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Riddick »

Fongoid wrote:146:
Riddick wrote:your answers didn't interest me.
147:
Riddick wrote:i was ok with your answers, if i wasn't i'd have called you on them, why that's hard to comprehend is beyond me.
I assume that what you meant to say in 146, you actually said in 147?

icemanE is an easier target because the contradiction is in his only two posts >_<

A bit of a WIFOMy argument coming....but if I was icemanE's scumbuddy, why would I join him and vote you? I'd likely either bus at this point, or join a completely different lynch to distance myself from his actions.
very WIFOMy but that's not bad by itself, however i could see many reasons:
not wanting to bus a buddy early (pretty good one imo)
he's a scum power role (worth keeping around)

147 was more so me expanding actually, they go together. doesn't interest me = not scummy/are okay.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Riddick »

Sidekick wrote:
Riddick wrote:answer my question and i'll answer yours.
Which question?
never mind confused you and WOW.

the answer's simple, it wasn't explicitly said so. if you say 'that's a little too fast for my liking' i've no idea what you mean by that. it's commenting on the situation and saying WOAH GUYS BACK UP but you're not really saying if it's scummy or indeed why it's scummy.

you = the person i'm asking in this case.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Riddick »

WingsOWisdom wrote:I was referring to DisgruntledSean's change from 102 to 110.
Riddick wrote:at what speed would prefer the wagon to go at?

also what do you mean by too fast, is it scummy or wut?
Any speed that doesn't feel like we're rushing towards a quick lynch? I'm not sure that can be quantified.

By too fast I meant that there wasn't a whole lot of time for other players to react, particularly when we had a replacement who hadn't even posted yet and the potential lynchee posts so infrequently that we would probably never hear from him again. Waiting for IcemanE really slows the game down, but it could be useful to let him at defend himself. If he's so obviously scummy that he can't even keep an opinion straight across two posts, I doubt he'll come back with some miracle defense that'll change everyone's mind.
he can defend himself up untill he's lynched. i don't think we were anywhere nearing towards a quick lynch, but ok anyway.

I'm also looking at the people who jumped on the "Hey IcemanE, what changed?" idea without noting the "DisgruntledSean's complete change" idea [Riddick, Sotty], since they're pretty similar in my mind. It makes me think maybe there's a reason why they only mentioned one (that is, trying to protect scum buddy DisgruntledSean without the appearance of buddying). Given the number of votes on DisgruntledSean at this point (only one less than IcemanE by my count), the reverse could also be true, pointing towards TeWuicah.
that's a good point, i just have a gut town read on ds @ this stage so it doesn't concern me as much.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Riddick »

WingsOWisdom wrote:Speaking of not saying why something is scummy, care to explain what about DisgruntledSean makes you think he's town?
gut read yo. i don't think i can quantify it really. (is quantify the word i'm supposed to use there, idk)
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Riddick »

Fongoid wrote:
Riddick wrote:very WIFOMy but that's not bad by itself, however i could see many reasons:
not wanting to bus a buddy early (pretty good one imo)
he's a scum power role (worth keeping around)

147 was more so me expanding actually, they go together. doesn't interest me = not scummy/are okay.
Those are reasons for me to not vote icemanE, but not why I would be voting with him, and not distancing myself.
missed this, idk man, maybe you couldn't find a good alternative, maybe you don't like to distance as scum, i've no fucking idea tbh.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Riddick »

Hoopla wrote:I'm liking these competing wagons. Iceman not voting Sean is probably pro-town points for Ice.
hmm, why? sean only had one vote when icemane posted iirc.
I think Riddick has an almost innocent curiousity, with little filter between brain and fingers, something which would be stifled a lot more with the knowledge of being scum. We have a quite a few newer players here, and of them, he's the one I wouldn't lynch.
i'm gonna take this as a compiment (lack of filter thing) i think it helps my play to play like this
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Riddick »

Hoopla wrote:Riddick - have you played mafia on other sites before, or under different accounts?
yes to both.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Riddick »

Hoopla wrote:
Riddick wrote:
Hoopla wrote:Riddick - have you played mafia on other sites before, or under different accounts?
yes to both.
Hmm, do you want to share your other identities?
I'd prefer not to at this juncture, i joined this game as this account for a reason.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Riddick »

v/la for a while due to going home for my bday next week. i should be able to get a post in most days though, hopefully.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Riddick »

WingsOWisdom wrote:
Riddick wrote:
WingsOWisdom wrote:Speaking of not saying why something is scummy, care to explain what about DisgruntledSean makes you think he's town?
gut read yo. i don't think i can quantify it really. (is quantify the word i'm supposed to use there, idk)
That's kind of my point. You've told me that you think DisgruntledSean is town, but you haven't told me
why
. Perhaps I'm just jealous because my gut seems to only tell me when I'm hungry, but it seems like a fantastic way for scum to have an opinion without actually providing any reasoning.
yah it's prob jealousy, idk what else would explain it :P of course it's also a fantastic way for town to have a read when they can't explain it, so yeah.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:54 am

Post by Riddick »

DisgruntledSean wrote:
@riddick: gained any significant reads from your questions?
i don't ask that many questions, lol. yeah i have, i think they've helped me out enough, most of them were b/c i wasn't sure or needed clarification iirc (cba to check back) but they've obviously helped.
Riddick wrote:I disagree with both of these reads.
How do you disagree? Do you think they are neutral, anti-town or scummy?
I disagreed that they were both probably town, although I've changed my mind on Sotty lately, sidekick is neutral.

Mod : Prod IcemanE
plz.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Riddick »

IcemanE and fongoid are my top 2 scum reads and there's a good chance they're scum together too. the only way I'd switch top DS is to avoid no lynch, I think.

SpyreX doesn't seem as blindingly town as obvious, Hoopla and Sotty both seem town.

I'd be fairly confident of IcemanE flipping scum, having said that I'd have liked to get more content from him before the lynch, but he seems to be AWOL, and will probably be replaced.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Riddick »

fongoid flaked from another ongoing game he's in (l4d mafia) so you might want to look for a replacement for him jvw

- Indeed. *sigh*
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Riddick »

don_johnson wrote:
^^ this is reaching. ice had two posts. he's been on site long enough to not make such a glaring mistake as scum to post a blatant contradiction.
oh right, i don't buy this at all. of course you're going to say this anyway, but it's a really bad defense of what he did. it's of course possible he just didn't really care about the game as you went on to say but yeh.

also welcome replacements
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Riddick »

fongoid is probably my second choice atm.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Riddick »

hey snow white, are ya scum???
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Riddick »

i think either me or snow white are hungover as her post confuses me
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Riddick »

Snow white ..how much were you drinking when doing this? :P Or either that you're 100% right and I'm misremembering and drunk.
Snow White wrote: Wary of Riddick vote. Felt forced. Dont like it. In regards to the Hoopla vote which seemed natural.
Riddick wrote: let's try and lynch him before he can post again. it'd be rather funny. (+ he's scum)
Something rubbed me up wrong about Riddick. He claims Sidekick is scum and thinks it will be funny to lynch him before he comes back. +scum points.
What? I was talking about Budja here (as a reason for quicklynching him, which quite obviously wasn't serious, although it would be fucking hilarious). As for my vote being 'forced' well ya, i've no idea where you're getting that from.

How did you confuse this when it was in my first post along with a 'vote budja' :?

Riddick totally bypasses DisgruntledSean's question about being eager to lynch and instead answers his question with a question.
What question, there was no question he said he thought I was a bit eager to lynch, that was a statement not a question. I also asked him for clarification on what he meant, I don't see how I ignored it at all.

Riddick then puts the pressure on Sidekick distracting conversation from himself. I hope someone most certainly pulled him up on that.
This is downright ridiculous. So if someone has a vote on them it's distracting to try and scum hunt. Please.

Again Riddick answers with a question and what explanation he does give is equal to WIFOM.
What WIFOM? I was pointing out that I thought sotty's vote was bad, or at least hypocritical. Assuming this is what you're reffering to. I then ask her why what she voted me for is scummy, your summary is really confusing me so far.

icemane claims Riddick was "clearly" joking. He would know how? Bad vibes.
...unless you think i'm some sort of absolute brain dead moron then it CLEARLY was a joke.
Riddick disagrees Sotty and Sidekick reads as town. But doesnt specify he finds them neutral or anti town. He's evasive. But claims DisgruntledSean reads as town.
A reasonable point, but hardly evasive, I just didn't think they were town. Saying that = being evasive in what way.

Riddick ignoring peoples questions is helpful to town in what way? Ive come to terms that your answer to an answer is usually acompanied by question but seriously. Not answering things is not helpful in the slightest.
Answering questions is never pro-town. No relax, that was a joke. I think you're really exaggerating the amount of questions I've not answered, in fact is there anything in particular you want to know?

Yes I ignored the question you asked me in this post b/c you don't seem to be sober, as the second quote has nothing to do with my justification for the first. In fact it's talking about a completely different player.
Riddick. Im comfortable with an icemanE lynch. So if your gonna lynch between me and icemanE for the scum title. It'd be in your best interest to lynch icemanE.

Ok, I'll definitely take that into consideration.

Vodka's a hell of a drink.

V/la for the weekend, I have a 21st to go to. Actually i'll try and read a bit more before i head off for tonight, so might brb w/ another post.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Riddick »

back from v/la. will read up later when headache goes away + post
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Riddick »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET ME POST
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Riddick »

sorry was getting white screen errors. now i feet stupid. brb retyping what i had, unless chrome still has it :blush:
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Riddick »

ds's claim is very likely legit, i had a town read on him early on anyway so w/e, yeah, don't want to lynch him.

a cruelty lynch doesn't interest me, i get the same reason on him as i do most games, and his last post was pretty good, even if hoopla looks OK to me.

i'll need to re-read sidekick.

I think atm i prefer a snow white lynch to any other, fongoid was p scummy IMO, and i haven't seen a whole lot from her to help me change my mind.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Riddick »

unvote vote snow white
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Riddick »

yeah.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Riddick »

Unvote Vote Sidekick
I guess. I don't see us lynching a claimed doc day 1, and sidekick seems to be the only alternative for a lynch with 22 hours untill deadline.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”