Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Snow White »

Yes, I am replacing in. I have played with a few of you before. Some well others not so well and to you, I promise to read the game this time before participation.

Riddick. No i am not scum but i think that is a very stupid question for anyone to ask. Obviously were i scum i would lie. But ill pick your brains later. For now, im collapsing into a Paddy's day induced coma. Be back tomorrow.

<3
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:28 am

Post by Snow White »

Cruelty. Case please. Im assuming you have one.
DisgruntledSean. As above, so below.

Current status. Reading.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Snow White »

Firstly. I do not plan on claiming any time soon. Enlighten me as to your reasons why i should claim and i will divulge it should i find it requisite. Otherwise in the nicest way possible gtfo.

Random voting page 1.
Col.Cathart stands out to me immediately. Cant put my finger on it. He seems easily excitable and talkative. But this is just a note on my behalf. And the Coors is flowing a little too freely. lol.

Page2
Lol. i could back up SpyreX's RVS vote based alone on his reasoning and that Budja is a scarily good persuader.
My predecessor is being exceedlingly happy. Its painful to read.
SpyreX and Budja banter. Funny to read if nothing else.
Wary of Riddick vote. Felt forced. Dont like it. In regards to the Hoopla vote which seemed natural.
Riddick wrote: let's try and lynch him before he can post again. it'd be rather funny. (+ he's scum)
Something rubbed me up wrong about Riddick. He claims Sidekick is scum and thinks it will be funny to lynch him before he comes back. +scum points.
Sidekick totally ignores the SpyreX vs. Budja happenings.
Actually retract that statement he does address it not even a minute later. Although i will be up to lynch him if he keeps talking in text. However he neglects to mention the rush for the lynch which screams "bad news for town" could just be ignorance.
Riddick totally bypasses DisgruntledSean's question about being eager to lynch and instead answers his question with a question.
Sidekick could have been waiting for peoples opinions on the matter as scum to see was it a viable lynch. Alternatively he could have remembered "Oh hey! This is the RVS. Lets not rush shit"
Riddick then puts the pressure on Sidekick distracting conversation from himself. I hope someone most certainly pulled him up on that.
I support Sotty's vote.
Again Riddick answers with a question and what explanation he does give is equal to WIFOM.
Sotty backs off but im getting okay vibes from him.
Wings. SpyreX when town is very very good. And yes while he does control alot of the conversation it is usually not without reason.
Hoopla makes a valid point on Budja. He's smarter than that to conform to such an early wagon. Im getting a town feel from him though however from my last game with him he will stick up for scum mates when he has them.
icemane claims Riddick was "clearly" joking. He would know how? Bad vibes.
Riddick disagrees Sotty and Sidekick reads as town. But doesnt specify he finds them neutral or anti town. He's evasive. But claims DisgruntledSean reads as town.
Sidekick you didnt not say you were joking. Most would put (JOKE!) or something to the effect. The way i had interpretted it was you being condesceding.

Missed page 3. We are on page4 now. Its getting difficult to keep hand eye co-ordination but motor functions are intact.
Sidekicks explanation checks out for me. It was only a day apart. I dont expect someone to sit and wait by the computer for more than a day to see how things progress.
Ah HEYLO Monsieur Eff!
Sidekick is over reacting. It does not read as town. Definate maybe lead.

Missed pages. So imma continue on regardless.
I dont know what woosh is.
I do not like Sotty's post to Fongoid. It makes him look bad when the simple matter of the fact is that to me his actions were a "im watching you, so if you fuck up, i will pursue it"
Disgruntled Seans unvote has been noted after the Riddick wagon died.
Loathe lurkers.
Cruelty shows his face after been mentioned by a few people. How quaint.
Having issues with not being believed for reasons im letting it go. And kudos for staying as up to date as possible.
DisgruntledSean is making my skin crawl.
Happy to see that Col.Cothart posted. Even if its an "ill post later"
Oh he's replaced out well it fits with the busyingness.
Wings of Wisdom makes an exceptional point of
There seems to be a complete change from 102 to 110. In 102, he's worried about IcemanE getting too many votes, but in 110 he votes for him anyway. In 102, he'd like to wait until IcemanE returns with more content (or is replaced), but in 110 he appears to be considering the benefits of lynching potential-scum IcemanE without hearing further from him.
As WOW further goes onto say, DisgruntledSeans flip flop is more interesting than icemaE's non existance.
Cruelty you'd be at best to give your own case against me for Fongoid's actions and while i am aware i cannot answer for him, i can only rectify his actions with my own.
IcemanE and DisgruntledSean are giving me the heepie jeebies.
Unnecessary information on footrunning Sidekick.
Although i agree. He may have been calling out Ice. But id be more inclined to say scum bussing scum in case the blinding spotlight turns to his scum mate. Why accuse the first person who voted playerX?
Sidekick. You should have got the reg and sued that a hole.

Riddick vote by Fongoid is riddiculous.
Riddick ignoring peoples questions is helpful to town in what way? Ive come to terms that your answer to an answer is usually acompanied by question but seriously. Not answering things is not helpful in the slightest.

Riddick. Im comfortable with an icemanE lynch. So if your gonna lynch between me and icemanE for the scum title. It'd be in your best interest to lynch icemanE.

WOW. I quite like Riddick now. Although i want some explanation from him about his early day1 vote below.

Riddick. Votes Budja early backing on SpyreX's reasoning and states
let's try and lynch him before he can post again. it'd be rather funny. (+ he's scum)
He then claims page 2
I don't know why that would be scummy, I hadn't noticed what Spy had but when he pointed it out I agreed and felt it was at least voteworthy.
To me your backpedalling. First you want to lynch him because quite seriously he's scum. Before people put pressure on you and he's just "vote worthy" ???

Right bottom of page 7. Im tired and anti social. Will be back later tonight or tomorrow to continue and answer to whatever your pretty little heads have thought up.

How i are feeling

Scummy.
DisgruntledSean.

Leaning scum.
IcemanE
Cruelty.

Neutral.
Hoopla.
Budja.
Alotta other people.

Hoping are town.
Riddick.
SpyreX.

Outright town.
Me.

If ive missed you you havent said enough yet and i do hope you will speak out in future else your as good as scum to me.

Take care.
Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Snow White »

Riddick.
Snow White wrote: And the Coors is flowing a little too freely. lol.

Yea.... I apologise for the mix up then. :( Id had a few. We're still kinda celebrating Paddy's. :oops: And again tonight. XD But thank you for taking the time to address my post and correcting me. Ill reply when i am a bit more dried out and up to date in what has happened since.

Also forgot to mention that i good good vibes from WOW. I'd put him in the hoping town. And Sidekick in the neutral.

Budja. Im scared. =r lol. :D

On DisgruntledSean's claim. Im as of yet undecided. I think it sounded sincere but why have you placed the vote on yourself Sean? It serves no purpose. And be you town then losing you is not good for town. Im willing to accept your claim for now but i will be most angry if you prove my fragile trust in you mistaken. I will look at it more closely when i get home.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Snow White »

Sidekick. Your pursuence of Sean is noted with much distain. Highly against any SpyreX scum "Reaction" fishing. Im not getting that vibe.

Btw SpyreX. I have only noticed your new " Powerful wizard" title. Frankly id have prefered "OhMightyEmporer" But at least your title is spelt right. ;)

Sotty. Acknowledging that Sean unintentionally voted himself, its still stupid town or scum. Though im ilk to be drunk until i get home in Ireland on Sunday and from therein i will have interviews until wednesday... If you'd prefer me replaced i'd wholly understand. Please PM the mod and ill replace out without arguement.

Lastly im scared because Sidekicks ignorance is clearly not a good scum move to make. Any thoughts on this? FTR. Im willing for a Sidekick lynch so long as the powers that be, that i trust, find it worthwhile. But honestly, i find his lynch quite fruitless. To me, he appears a dumb townie. Lets just hope he's not a PR.

Avec L'amour.
Snow White. (you will have no idea how much rereading this post actually took. Now off to find and blow up my futon while Lee Evans rants in the background.)xoxo
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Snow White »

This is nothing more than a vote of confidence in SpyreX's scumhunting capabilities and having nothing else to go on.

Vote Sidekick

Budja. You'd be happy to lynch me based on my opinion on scum doing one thing as opposed to the other. LOL. Cause thats a lynchworthy feat. I do so as town but thats how i felt and i dont see why i should hide that.

I have only skimmed again. No indepth drunk ramblings .Clear and sober. Im getting the plane home tomorrow and should have more time to review and evaluate then.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Snow White »

I am most greviously disappointed with lack of posts since my last. Maybe i insane in membrane but i think a few people forgot to clarify what their issue was with me when i replaced in. I would like most graciously to address any and all problems in one big post if not today then hopefully anon.

Budja and Cruely. From memory this is addressed at both of you.

Budja. i refuse to accept that you would base a potential lynch on the use of WIFOM.

Cruelty. i think right now, you may be scraping the bottom of a barrel in regard to getting a Hoopla wagon instated but i am prepared to listen to you once Hoopla has amassed more posts worth disecting and a more intriguing Vote Pattern.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Post by Snow White »

Since im the inevitable lynch and everyone
(cruelty, hoopla, budja, DisgruntledSean, DJ, Riddick)
is okay with lynching me
(because insert worthwhile reasons not provided, here)
and i only foresee more votes as time ticks down what with people turning into feckless headless chickens and running crazy with their votes.
I feel it requisite to notify you all that you will be lynching the person protecting your "gunsmith" tonight.

Awesome!!

Now im not saying i know who the scum is but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WRONG WAY, WRONG WAY!!
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Post by Snow White »

Sotty7. Why did you make no comment when i first posted? You posted in another game about 4minutes beforehand. The hell?

SpyreX. If you found mine and Fongoid's breadcrumbs i will be awed.

Cruelty. Yes because I dont fully expect to be killed tonight. Had I not claimed i would have been lynched. Flipped doctor and giving free reign to scum to kill your claimed gunsmith. Thus twas essential imo i claimed. Your wrong.

Sidekick. Thank you.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Snow White »

My dearest DJ. :shock: I dont suppose you could refresh my memory as to why i hold that vote?
And result claims? Hoopla. I dont get results i just go about my nightly nightwork. I am not told as to whether my protection is successful or not.
Certainly ill full claim provided there is enough support behind me full claiming.
Having woken up today is a surprise to me....
Only im sure im not the only one....

Ps. SCUM. How dare you buttheads not kill me last night!! This complicates my life with the fact you are leaving me around to look scummier and i must now reread the thread... SOBER!!! Buttheads. :?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Snow White »

SpyreX. As i said i would yesterday. I protected DisgruntledSean after he claimed gunsmith.

Hoopla&Sotty7&whoeverelse. I am a macho doctor. I presume there to be another doctor or some other protective role as i cannot be protected at night by another protective role.

Fongoid's breadcrumb(that i took up anyway iunno if there were any more. Didnt come across 'em)

Iso2. "In the same vein anyway."-Vein. Anatomy. Its not that hard to figure out where i'd make the dots.

My own breadcrumbs

Iso2. "Its getting difficult to keep hand eye co-ordination but motor functions are intact." -yay for studying nursing and knowing fancy terms!!
Iso2."Ah HEYLO Monsieur Eff" - where i think i found Fongoids crum. Eff-Fongoid.
Iso6 "insane in the membrane" - Simple biology. Cell membrane etc.
Iso9. M.A.C.H.O. down the side.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Snow White »

Soz for the delay. My laptop is acting up.

I'd rather no one else claims. There is really no need for anyone to push anything.

If i could split my vote into two right now it'd be with either cruelty or Budja. But im pretty much undecided yet.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Snow White »

a) yeah because throwing in hand eye co-ordination and motor functions(stemming from the central nervous system.) into every day conversation is fantastically easy to do. Most peoples minds dont automatically jump to console debates and cars.
b)It was only where i felt Fongoid left a breadcrumb.
c)Im not insane. I just try putting crumbs in as discretely as possible and if that means talking like a random lunatic 99% of the time ill do it. The word membrane specifically is the cell membrane. What YOU, me and every one else is made up of. To say that this aspect of anatomy and physiology is nothing to a doctor is LOL.
d)I never really intend to claim, like ever unless absolutely necessary and hoped to talk my way out of it. In the case i did get away with it i can always keep throwing out things. Fail but i try.

Hoopla. Being told to claim last minute day1 after only replacing in because my prdecessor was "scummy" hardly gives the opportunity to lay sufficently "adequete" breadcrumbs that may or may not meet standards. But to me the ones i did lay were perfectly logical.

I dont get what your saying Cruelty. Your backing off asking SpyreX why he thinks im innocent, because i hadnt claimed or revealed my "breadcrumbs" at the time but doubt the "legitamacy" of them? *confused*
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Snow White »

Gah! Second time for my laptop to shut down.

Sotty7. Ive been called out before on not telling the utmost truth of my role pm.

As well as this i think that if there is another doctor, i do not know if they too are macho or not. They could have counter claimed me and this was something i did not think of until today. Therefore truth is good.
Their protection should also not be wasted on me when i am better off dead and they could potentially protect someone with more value to the town with this question mark over my head(and this question mark will follow me throughout the duration of my stay) i would be prefecned to be NK'd over lynched. This is an incentive to scum as it is a heads up to town. imho.
Sorry if you feel i should have acted otherwise.

With all this in mind. We wait i guess.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:41 am

Post by Snow White »

Ftr. im totally hopeless at set ups and stuff but as was said scum must have some roles to counter balance the roles town have. My biggest issue is whether or not some of the outted roles are town.

Whose claiming next if this is what we're pushing ahead with?

V/LA until my laptop charger gets fixed
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Snow White »

No need to prod. Ill do a read and then post any worthwhile thoughts.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Snow White »

People i most indefinately believe are innocent:
Myself.
SpyreX.

People who im leaning to as innocents:
Hoopla. Claiming a FBI agent when only one kill? Riskée.

People who are a little shaky:
DisgruntledSean.
Sotty.

People who are just sitting on the safety line.
Budja.
Cruelty.
With a quick iso it looks as thought Budja has been buddying up to Cruelty. I hate tag teams. Especially when i dont have a good feel from them.

People i dont like:
TeWuicah
WOW.
DJ.

Just because i probably havent heard enough from them.

I like Hoopla's reason as to why she investigated Sotty. Im willing to put a very fragile trust in her.
I'd advocate a no lynch today because quite frankly im in the dark atm trying to figure out who is more ilk to be anti town. I know alota people may disagree with me but so sue me.
I think correlating who SpyreX and I will protect is good for town. I mean, we're the only ones standing between scum and PR's. Just dictate to me who i should pprotect and i will most happily oblige.
I will protect Sean tonight.
Im happy with SyreX deciding himself because its orly like a coin toss up. lol.
The plan Hoopla has proposed seems sound? Ill bend to it.

Vote Cruelty
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Snow White »

This is a very apologetic "i will post later" post. :( I have a few things to do first irl before i can come back.

I thought my vote was one that town deemed was for the best. Since it is not the case
Unvote
and save my vote for when i am up to speed if it is necessary.

I would also like to point out i have changed my mind about Cuetlachtli only from a quick skim but I believe i quite like him now.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Snow White »

Well done on the SK lynch. Protected Sean as instructed last night. Im not surprised SpyreX died at all. Wouldnt like to see a NL. But ill bend with town on it.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Snow White »

Cue. Why i would like to be 100% confirmed. I am a macho doc. I cannot be protected so it is my belief that scum targetted DisgruntledSean. Or that they too targetted Riddick. We was a promising character that many seemed to people innocnet although it escaped me why.

I would consider Hoopla more or less confirmed. For the simple reason i believe SpyreX to have a fairly accurate scumdar and dead innocents words are ordinarily the only people i tend to believe.

But i think id rather hear from Disgruntled Sean before i consider picking and choosing who i believe is scum.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Post by Snow White »

DJ were you smacked with the stupid branch when you fell off your tree accusing Hoopla and questioning why im still alive? We've had a bulletproof SK flip and your doubting an FBI claim which we knew PRIOR to the SK flip. I know we've had a gunsmith claim too but thats in a pool of 12 original players with 2killing roles. If we didnt have some investigative roles then we would be quite royally fucked. I dont the verification of all of them but Im prepared to believe your town on DisgruntledSean's word but you are not making sense to me and from reputation alone i would have considered you an apt player with an accurate smell for scum.

Budja can you give me a more indepth talk over your reads? Im not quite sure im following.

Faux vote: WOW/Budja/DJ

Towns: Hoopla/Cue
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Snow White »

If no one has any objections i would like to vote Budja?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Snow White »

Vote Budja

dj. im not up to scratch. Im just clarifying that vooting Budja is not for any reason declared outrightly outlandish.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:41 am

Post by Snow White »

NAH NO!! Dont tell me scum is gonna let me live til lylo cause ill ruin this for you now im gonna eeinee meanee minee mo it. So flip a coin.

Actually what was the general point in killing WoW? I considered him pretty high on the suspect list.

Hoopla. Yah i thought a gunsmith was pretty riddunkadunkalous but it explains why im still alive if im protecting him but that need is now redundant because the SK is dead. So im at a loss. Or i believe a mafia player is town.... eh.... yeah. I wasnt expecting to be alive so ill reconsider this later. lol. The only word we can take for sure is Budja's. But admittedly i dont particularly trust anyone now. What do you think the mod would provide us with no cop whatsoever? Coincided with a bullet proof SK?

Cue. Would you describe your play here better than in fuzzyman's mafia? Just curious for my own sake.
I like ignorant people.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”