The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:10 am

Post by The Lord Jesus »

/confrim
"And when inquisition was made of the matter, it was found out; therefore they were both hanged on a tree: and it was written in the book of the chronicles before the king."
Esther 2:23
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

"The
wicked
watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him."
Psalm 37:32

vote: Wicked
"And when inquisition was made of the matter, it was found out; therefore they were both hanged on a tree: and it was written in the book of the chronicles before the king."
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Why do you doubt your brother, Seacore? Perhaps he found hiphop's entrance too apologetic or esurio's joke vote too forced. You have insulted him and now twisted his words. What causes this hatred to burn in your heart?
esurio wrote:TLJ's total lack of comment regarding my vote on him is irksome. What do you think of being the first to two votes, TLJ? Am I suspicious for my wagon vote on you?
You must do what you feel is right, of course. The tree will be judged by its fruits.
Are you going to post-restrict yourself to only replying with Scripture? Because that would be kind of awesome.
It would not be in the best interests of the town, so no. I will quote it when appropriate.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

podium: Thank you for your instruction. I forgive you for your annoyance.

hiphop: You have abandoned reason in assuming Exilon's motives and, in failing to question Seacore's, have shown that the excuse of paranoia is not in your character. Repent.

unvote; vote: hiphop
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Wick: Yes, I will explain in more detail. Exilon had made no promise to lurk. Hiphop assumed that meaning when there were clearly other, more reasonable explanations for what Exilon had said. Were hiphop one of the righteous, what could have caused him to make this unreasonable assumption? Paranoia. And yet he felt secure in agreeing with and idolizing Seacore, showing that he is not paranoid by nature... and therefore not of the town. Do you understand me now, brother?

podium: I have not been ambiguous. If you have hardened your heart against the Word and so cannot hear it, you need only pray for understanding as Wick has done. Of the random votes, I spoke plainly. They are only the seeds of a bandwagon. That tree will be judged by its fruits. For if I am hung up and sacrificed with those random votes still cast against me, what will the righteous think of them? Of your vote, I say this: I sense that it flows from your personal distaste, rather than from any notion you have of my alignment. The Christians who have harmed you are not of me; they have never known me.

Seacore: I know you and your ways. The hatred in your heart consumes you, but my fire burns brighter. I have hidden nothing, nor will I. Nor have I plagiarized my brothers.

Tang: I see what you are doing and it is righteous, but take care to heed the sixth commandment, lest you be mistaken for one of Pilot's men when I am hung up on Cavalry.

All: Hiphop is not the only one among you who have already broken my Father's commandments. Yet some of you are innocent, like children, so I will share His law with you, that you may act in righteousness...
Mafia Moses wrote:1. Thou shalt have no motivations before the town's.
2. Thou shalt not make, of the unconfirmed, an idol.
3. Thou shalt not make thy roleclaim in vain.
4. Remember the game and keep it active.
5. Honor your reads and perspective.
6. Thou shalt not bandwagon.
7. Thou shalt not commit WIFOM.
8. Thou shalt not plagiarize.
9. Though shalt not bear false witness.
10. Though shalt not covet thy neighbor's role.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

I have meditated in the garden.

Esurio: It is unwise to instruct the mafia. If a man gives his opinion on how to excell at sin, who benefits from the conversation? Nor is your case against podium justified. We must not fear every kindness to be an act of treachery, lest we forget to love one another. If one cannot agree with another when it is reasonable to do so, then we cannot work together and the treacherous among us have won. We must break bread with our enemies. So long as we are vigilant and faithful, they can do nothing to harm us.

Seacore: Your discernment serves us well, but your lack of patience does not. Master Tang was correct in that I would be no less sliver-tongued had I fallen from grace. His exaggeration was no more misguided than your own bandwagoning but together you have fertilized the orchard and a tree has born fruit. Shall we taste it?

unvote; vote esuriospiritus
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

The Judgment

>Guilty: esurio, hiphop, Green
>Innocent: podium, Wick, Exilon, Seacore, Tang

Wick: When asked what the sixth commandment is, a Catholic will quote, "Thou shalt not kill," whereas an Anglican will say it is, "Thou shalt not murder." If they are at the same table, they will then argue the subject. To bandwagon does not mean to place one's vote with another but, rather, to vote for the sake of bandwagoning. When we meditate upon the wagons that have gone before, we must separate the wheat from the chaff; we do so by examining the perspectives of our brethren and discerning truth from illusion. Look at Seacore's vote for me and his explanation of it. Is it truth or illusion? If we allow ourselves, as champions of the town, to rally under the cry of bandwagoning, then we have made a hding place for those who would decieve us.

Exilon: There is no need to explain yourself in such detail that your message is obscured. Please speak briefly and then answer questions as they are asked.

Cheshire: Even the Rock denied me. Will you weep as he did?

Esurio: Verily I say, your case is unjustified. We should rejoice that he is eager to reveal his thoughts on who is innocent or guilty. To decieve us, our enemies need to change their false perspectives and so hesitate to give them. His agreement, in both cases, was reasonable. In the second it was not so much a stone cast against Exilon as it was an oath spoken in support of hiphop's concerns. Were you reading intent on learning rather than usurping, you may have understood this.

Your accusations are not only unjustified because Podium is innocent, but also because they are rife with iniquity. When Seacore and Master Tang chanted, "Crucify him," you ran from the assembly and loudly accosted two who had already been called unclean. In one breath, you have shown that you understand the early game to be barren of evidence and yet asked the righteous to believe that you have found much of it. In truth, you have found nothing but two accusers whom you hope to manipulate. Repent.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:44 am

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Esurio: You are full of questions, sister. The most important shall be addressed first. I have meditated on your words and you are correct: you cast the first stone at Master Tang. My error was likely born of the fact that I read the newest page first, and so remembered things in the wrong order. I can only apologize and rejoice that you are not as guity-seeming as it had first appeared. On the matter of barrenness of evidence, it was not your statements but the implications of your arguments that said as much. Surely if you doubt podium's ability to identify an ally, your faith in your own ability to find an adversary must be exaggerated. The question remains whether hubris is in your character.

Though the input of both Doom and Green has been fleeting, the former has voted and dared suspicion while the latter has only made preemptive excuses. His tone is guilty, like a sinner's. Of the innocent, I will say nothing but ask you a question in return. If you fear that our enemies will manipulate us by learning whom we trust, then how can you not see the real danger, that they will manipulate us by knowing why we trust them? If one whom I believe to be innocent is accosted unjustly, only then will I give details in that one's defense, not before. That said, the answers to some of your questions are behind us. Meditate on them.

On the topic of The Judgment in general, I am forced to disagree. The value of setting an example of testimony far outweighs the risk of manipulation using information that is bound to be public even if not stated plainly and, if the sinners among us are foolish enough to attempt innuendo here when they can speak openly at night, then the town has already won. I find it suspicious that you are so quick to vote and accuse based on arguments best suited for Mafia Discussion. As you learn to play this game, you will find that not everyone agrees with your approach even if they serve the same master.

hiphop: I understand your reasoning but I don't know that you understood mine. I do not find it suspicious that you didn't question Seacore. I simply find it instructive regarding the quality of your character, reagrdless of your intentions, in that it shows you are not paranoid by nature. Unless you are arguing that you are paranoid by nature, there is nothing for us to contend. However, from the perspective of a person who is not paranoid by nature, your reaction to Exilon's post was too forceful. Why did you not ask him what he meant or look at his play elsewhere to clarify?

All: I agree with brother hiphop wholly on one matter. Some of us are pointlessly repeating arguments and engaging in rhetoric. It is not necesarry to convince every accuser of your innocence. As I suggested to Exilon, the Father has created us with the capacity for brevity and we should give him praise by employing it.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:29 am

Post by The Lord Jesus »

"Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need."
Ephesians 4:28
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:17 am

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Green: Your vote, having not been based on alignment, violates the sixth commandment and the first.

Exilon: Please do not count me among the complainers but consider what I said to be advice. A pithy post of any length would be welcome but pointless repetition and circumlocutious rhetoric make the game more difficult to read for everyone. Your latest contribution was much improved. Thank you.

Deer: Have you finished catching up? Your play here seems more careful than I would have expected.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Super: Welcome. I agree that your wording is unfortunate and wonder why you have listed me both as a suspect and as null, and have clarified both to be true. Please choose one that indicates your belief at this time, and change it later if something sways you. Your case on Seacore is misplaced, he is plainly among the righteous and does good works. Though his response to your first post was strong, it is warranted, and overreaction is in his character. Why, pray tell, are you offended by Seacore's ad hominem but not Green's?

Podium: Thank you for your self-awareness, it will serve us well. Regarding Master Tang, I don not recall accusing him of bandwagoning but, rather, comparing his exaggeration to Seacore's bandwagoning in defending him. By that, I meant that one godly motivation for it may have been him seeking to move us to a more fruitful phase. The unclean cringe from such forthright opportunism in this stage of the game, knowing well that it will lead to their persecution. Remember, as well, that we have seen but a little. Though Master Tang is welcome at my Father's table now, he may not be always. Time will reveal if he is John or Judas.

hiphop: I have never seen a sinner say as much, though I have seen an innocent's words twisted to mean as much by a traitor. Exilon mentioned that this was his first mini and his first time playing two games at once. Reason would suggest that to mean that he has played a singular newbie game in the past. However, I have searched high and low and, sadly, you are correct. Did you search before you accused him or did you assume?
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:13 am

Post by The Lord Jesus »

I do not understand why you are saying he lied. Perhaps you misunderstood me? This is his only mini and he was playing two games at once. The way he said it suggested that he had completed a previous newbie game but he never actually said that.

Your explanations ring true to me and it follows that an assumptive nature would be as likley to cause your mistake as a paranoid one. Rejoice for you are forgiven!
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:22 am

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Esurio: If I am supposing that Master Tang poisoned the wine in front of me or in front of him based on my preconceptions about his personality, then it is WIFOM. If I am supposing as much based on a wider view of how the unclean act across many games, then it is no more WIFOM than suspecting a lurker or a breadcrumbed doc. It is true that he may have acted in such a manner to mislead us but, if that is the case, time will tell.

Your forgiveness of podium bears the ring of righteousness, and your suspicion of Super Smash is not unfounded. It may be that I was mistaken about you and so I will be looking for one more deserving of a vote.

Cheshire: I do not deny your allegation. I have and will continue to act as the champion of those I see as innocent. Such play serves the town well. Some have pointed out that my manner of speaking was surely determined before role PMs were received. Could not the same be said of the defenses I have posted?
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

I cannot fault Super's persecutors. He states a fear of being seen as having tunnelvision and so lists suspicions which he, himself, does not believe. He has done so to Green and to myself, violating both the first and fifth commandments. Even when lambasting Seacore, he minimizes his own faith. Super is too timid and apologetic to be among the chosen. His latest post, wherein he asks about Seacore's judgment of "interesting," suggests that he has not read the arguments of his only heartfelt suspect, for that point was explained in deatil already. I believe this wagon to be just and true.

unvote; vote Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash: Repent. Have you played as a member of the mafia before? If we are to believe you have nothing to hide, tell us why you are afraid of your brothers finding fault with you. If Green's testimony has not been suspect, why have you listed him as an enemy? And why did you say, upon your arrival, that you didn't like his vote?

Also, I believe you misunderstood my most recent question to you. Why did it offend you that Seacore called Wick an idiot, but not when Green suggested that I had mental problems?

Cheshire: Have you no comment on my answer to your suspicion?
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Podium: Thank you, brother. I thought you were refering to something else. In that statement you quoted, I was forgiving Master Tang for his exaggeration, and warning him that the timing of his vote would give honest folk a false impression of his guilt if he bandwagoned in the future. I feel as if you will continue to question me on this matter and would rather you didn't. If you feel it justifies your vote on me, I understand.

Seacore: You have exaggerated.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Super Smash: Brother, do not lament. Your willingness to replace was noble, no matter your alignment. As you gain more experience with such things, you will find that replacing, while different, is no more difficult than joining a game during its genesis.

Exilon: I believe my teaching has been clear on this matter. We cannot live in fear of our enemies. We know that there are sinners among us and Super is the most suspicious. Were I to suspect him innocent, I would defend him, but I do not. Were he to demonstrate his innocence, I would forgive him, but he has not. Should he be slain and be innocent, we shall be vigilant in examining his accusers so that his sacrifice is not in vain.

Cheshire: My question was rhetorical. It has been said that my mannerisms were obviously determined before I received my alignment in this game, it should also be clear that my habit of defending people was, likewise, chosen when I was created. Since you have wondered about this and asked me to speak more plainly, I will share wisdom with you.

It should be obvious by now that I was created for an important purpose. My manner of speaking, my tendency to defend, my willingness to forgive, and my desire to forge peace among the innocent are not accidents, nor are they related to my alignment in this game. Of your annoyance at my words I will say this: if I am crucified, who will be more suspect, he who has voted out of annoyance or he who has voted out of suspicion? If something I have said is unclear to you, you need only pray for understanding.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Seacore: How many pages passed while people sought to understand your debate about the semantics of the word "interesting?" I insist that I have spoken plainly enough that I may be understood in most cases. Have you considered, in light of the opinions posted about my manner of speaking, that the traitors among us may feign ignorance in the hope of turning the faithful against me? Have you considered that the prayers of those who question me may be used by all to better determine their alignments?

Once again, your lack of patience is a detriment, but I believe it to be an innocent one. Let us work together in spite of our differences. It will be the salvation of the town.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Deer: I love you like a brother. When I am gone, remember my words and preach them.

Podium: I do apolgize for that. If I am still alive when it is appropriate for me to explain in detail, I will do so unprompted.

Seacore: Regarding your third point, I did not mean to say that only our enemies would misunderstand me but that the level of "misunderstanding" in this game may be misleading. I then suggested that the manner by which you are questioning me, for example, is more righteous than Cheshire's. Do you understand? Meditate on my second post.
The Lord Jesus wrote:
esurio wrote:Are you going to post-restrict yourself to only replying with Scripture? Because that would be kind of awesome.
It would not be in the best interests of the town, so no. I will quote it when appropriate.
If you do not believe me to be suspicious, then this argument is only a distraction. I will gladly argue with you in a more appropriate forum once this game is complete.

Cheshire: Simply, because I do not agree with Seacore about what is best for the town. If you are willing to crucify me based on things that have nothing to do with my alignment then, by all means, cast your stone.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Hiphip: I hold that I am trying to find scum and that I am being forthright. What others do with their time is for them to decide. I apologize for 155, and I think it really isn't very important. We learned that you are assumptive and that explains the problem I had with your play. Your point against Exilon is intriguing and I believe that I should meditate on his behavior in isolation.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

I have meditated upon Exilon on isolation. It is true, what esurio says about the oddity of his unvote, and there are some places where his tone is both nervous and appeasing. Such things were not reflected in the completed game that he offered us. This is enough that I have stricken his name from the Book of Life, but not enough that I have listed him as a suspect yet.

Exilon: Is something about this game intimidating to you? What is your opinion of the allegation that Seacore has been jumping his vote around? Are you suspicious of hiphop? Thank you for your answers.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Exilon: Please forgive me. In my haste, I wrote esurio's name when I should have written hiphop's. It was he who pointed out the problem with your unovote, and with whom I agreed. I read your response to him, but did not find it sufficient reason to dismiss his testimony. The most concerning instances of tone that seemed nervous and appeasing to me were when you spoke to Wick in your fifth and seventh posts (iso 4/6), hiphop in your eighth (iso 7), during the unvote of which he has testified (iso 8), and -to a lesser degree- in your tenth statement (iso 9). I am willing to quote and discuss these should you request it, brother, but I would prefer to spend these last days focusing on those more worthy of the noose. I have not condemned you as a sinner, only removed your name from the list of my most trusted.

Master Tang: Your prayers are answered. I will repeat my condemnation of Super Smash in a separate post.

Super Smash: You asked for my opinion on your last post. I believe that it apologizes for but does not explain your actions. On the matter of your opinion of Green, you have stumbled again over your own contradictions. If you are truly distraught, then you have my pity, but my vote will remain.

Podium: In a similar vein, you have made accusations against myslef and hiphop that are unreasonable. Even I was born of man, and men are not omniscient. Players, no matter their skill, should never be held to a standard of perfection; failing to see something is not a sign of guilt, but only of humanity. However... if you do not understand the difference between where esurio removed her vote from you and where Exilon did, then I fear you have not read the case against Exilon closely enough.

You go on to conflate this argument with two more points against me: that I voted hiphop vaguley and that I removed that vote prematurely. To the first I quoth: I was questioned about my suspicion of hiphop and answered; as well, I continued to question him and found the answers that I was seeking. To the second I say, verily, meditate upon what I have done. I voted hiphop for a minor infraction. Before he answered me, brother Seacore inspired new information and esurio left my bandwagon in a way that seemed suspicious. I simply moved my vote onto the person whom I felt was most worthy of it at the time.

All: The deadline is not far off and we must reserve enough time to discuss a roleclaim should one come, so let us decide upon a lynch forthwith. It is my suggestion that Super Smash be placed at L-1. What say you?
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

The Lord Jesus wrote:I cannot fault Super's persecutors. He states a fear of being seen as having tunnelvision and so lists suspicions which he, himself, does not believe. He has done so to Green and to myself, violating both the first and fifth commandments. Even when lambasting Seacore, he minimizes his own faith. Super is too timid and apologetic to be among the chosen. His latest post, wherein he asks about Seacore's judgment of "interesting," suggests that he has not read the arguments of his only heartfelt suspect, for that point was explained in deatil already. I believe this wagon to be just and true.
Master Tang: The first and fifth commandments are (1) Thou shalt have no motivations before the town's and (5) Honor your reads and perspective. In addition to this, Super has confirmed a contradiction in his own words: in his third post he says none of Green's posts have been very scummy, though a serious suspicion of Green was stated in his first post, a fact confirmed in his sixth.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

The Judgment

>Guilty: Super Smash, Tang, Green
>Innocent: podium, Wick, Seacore, hiphop, Deer

Podium: Patience is a virtue. When the time is right and I have explained myself fully, you will agree that my silence was golden. And that time may be drawing near.

Esurio and Exilon: Please understand that, in citing those things about Exilon, I was only explaining why his name no longer appears on my town list. I was giving no stance but, rather, removing one. With that statement I posted questions and those were answered to my satisfaction. It would be foolish of anyone to make a case against someone he does not suspect, doubly so this close to deadline, for it could create confusion.

All: As this game progresses, the evidence presented is inspiring changes in my views. I have already explained that Exilon was removed from the book of life, and yet his latest post seems honest to me. I must admit that he is perplexing and will require deeper thought on my part. Hiphop, meanwhile, has gained favor with the Lord. Master Tang has fallen far from grace, not only for attributing his vote to mere agreement and then backtracking from that position by fluffing and pasting a copied case, but also for this statement, which is concerning...
Master Tang wrote:I hate buses lol.
It should be assumed that, if Super is a sinner, he did not have time to speak with his allies upon replacing. Could it be that, in being forced to vote for his co-conspiritor, Master Tang felt the need to apologize?
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #234 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:21 am

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Exilon: Give praise for the Lord grants you wisdom. Your vote is not only a tool for lynching, but a mark of your belief. As the days pass and the words here become many, vote counts will be used to detect patterns in our play. Rejoice, for this is good and will serve the town. Meditate upon the moment when esurio was forgiven. Though I had decided her unworthy of scorn, I left my vote in place until I found one who deserved it more. This, because a vote should always be active, except in three examples.

The first is during genesis, if you choose to refrain from random voting. The second is at the height of a wagon, if you fear that a lack of patience will cause one of your brethren to drop a hammer before you are ready to end the day, or if you would prefer to drop the hammer yourself. The third is when LYLO is upon the game. At any other time, failing to vote offers our enemies a place to hide and, if your name is on the list of those not voting, it is as the mark of the beast. Amen.

Seacore: Brother, you are faithful to the town. Look closely at my avatar, unvote, and await the moment to strike if there is no fear in your heart.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Lo, a claim has come. Rejoice for no power roles will be exposed today. If you still believe Super Smash to be dishonest, now is the time to show us with a vote. Though some replacements have joined and are joining, it is of my opinion that both roles have posted sufficiently already. The night will provide them an opportunity to catch up.

Seacore and podium: The vote is certainly appropriate. Podium asked a question with which to better determine my guilt or innocence and I declined to answer. I hold that such is in the best interest of the town but, if he disagress, then his vote is the perfect vehicle with which to communicate, save only that it would be better used in concert with ours to end the day. If I am yet alive on the 'morrow, then we are ever closer to hearing my answer to podium's question. If I am not, then my alignment will be revealed and the question will be moot.

Master Tang: The details of your trip were tangential chatter. Verily, I say, it is fair to suppose that those details were chosen, or wholly invented, as an innuendo.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:32 am

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Blessings and greetings to our replacements. Thank you for your time.

Esurio: It should concern you that a second wagon could reveal power roles. If you are willing to hammer Super Smash then you are willing to hang him. That should be sufficient.

Master Tang: Thank you for your tale but does it prove that you rode a bus or that the bus was delayed. Even if it had, it does not demonstrate why you decided to share those details. If a man were to commute by bus every day, would that excuse him from the strange coincidence of professing his dislike of busses while placing a vote on someone whom, were he scum, had no chance to privately communicate with him? I say that it wouldn't. I agree that your choice of words
may
have been an innocent coincidence but I believe that alternate explanations are likley enough to have merited my consideration.

Wick: I understand that the culture here favors forcing the accused to defend himself but I have been entertaining different theories. Indeed, such an experiment is one of the purposes for which I was created: that we should use our numbers and faith to work more closely together and thereby, I pray, improve our chances of winning.

Specifically, defending those we trust should serve to improve the accuracy of our lynches. In many cases, a mislynch occurs because an innocent plays sub-optimally and then defends himself poorly. Aptitude at oration, in many cases, is a more important factor than alignment in determining the lynch candidate. If discussion of the lynch becomes an inclusive debate between those who suspect the subject and those who feel he is innocent, a more reasonable determination will be made. The cost, it seems, will be a lower liklihood of telltale mistakes occuring under pressure but this is balanced, first, by my belief that such tells are inaccurate anyway and, further, by the opportunitity we create to identify the unholy by the lies they spin while defending others.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

I, too, am ready to proceed.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Bandwagons are actually beneficial to the game, basically, there is already a bandwagon on me and you haven't spoken of it. Oh wait because you have a vote on me.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Out of the seven people who voted for me, only Master Tang originally failed to explain why I was scummy.
By the definition I gave, Master Tang was the only one bandwagoning you and you find it suspicious. This should explain to you the meaning and purpose of the sixth commandment.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:hasn't been god-like
:cry:
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

By requesting replacement out three days before the deadline, Cheshire and OpposedForce have likely thrown away their votes. Wicked and Exilon do not appear ready to act decisively. Esurio seems to be the only player willing to swing the hammer. I pray that he is as good as his word, and yet I am pleased at the amount of information to be gained from others' hesitation.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

All: Both Wicked and Exilon reacted strangely to comments about their behavior. Wicked removed his vote without replying to Seacore's mention of it, and placed it on someone unlikley to compete with Super Smash for today's lynch. Exilon heavily pushed the Super wagon but only promised the hammer as an afterthought.

esurio: The point I was making is that your vote should have been on Super Smash if you were willing to hammer him. Not important now, for he is, again, one vote from the grave.

Deer: Brother, though I cannot speak of ongoing games, I believe I understand why you are acting timidly here. Do not fear our suspicions but, rather, post a full summary of your own.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #29) » Sat May 01, 2010 9:29 am

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Deer: I do not wish to break site rules but I will rephrase, something that happened to you recently in an ongoing game makes me think that you would be concerned about being lynched as scum or town. Your reserved posting here appears to be null.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #321 (isolation #30) » Sat May 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Super's final words do not carry the ring of good news.

In case I do not live through the night, keep well my Father's commandments and, when in doubt, ask yourself: WWJL (who would Jesus lynch)?
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #325 (isolation #31) » Sun May 02, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Deer: Your assumption is correct.

Wicked: The purpose of the bolded question was to determine if their was a reason for Exilon's apparent nervousness. I was not seeking a particular response. I was seeking an honest one, which Exilon's seemed to be, in that he had no specific excuse but posted realistic conjecture that accounted for his tone.
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #335 (isolation #32) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:00 am

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Goodmorning and blessings to all.

Mod:
Forgive me for the extra record-keeping, but I would like to replace this alt with my main account. Would that be permissible?
(Sure, I will update game information as soon as you start using it. --AGM)
The Lord Jesus
The Lord Jesus
Townie
The Lord Jesus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (isolation #33) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:45 am

Post by The Lord Jesus »

Exilon: Master Tang was not at the top of my list but I'd started suspecting him near the end of the day, after his unfortunate comment about busses.

podium: It is clear from the flavor that our second killer is an arsonist. Also, the time has come for full disclosure. The reason that I was giving Master Tang leeway at the begining of the day was that his suspicious behavior seemed too obvious and purposeful for him to be scum. It was my belief that he was a pro-town power role playing with the (false) impression that acting guilty is a good way to avoid being slain by our enemies. Hence my strange comments about his case against me. Do you now understand why I felt it better to keep this belief secret? If you have further questions on the subject, I will answer them.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”