Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by hiphop »

/confirm sorry I am late
Seacore wrote:
vote: hiphop

Hip hop is an incorrect taste in music
I agree, but I like the username.

vote The Lord Jesus
There is only one, and you are not him. I smell a fake.

Hi Greendude. Long time no read.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by hiphop »

esuriospiritus wrote:/confirm

As my sig says, I am currently semi-LA. Don't even have electric turned on yet in my new place, let alone internet, so if I'm here it's because I'm at a friend's house or stealing McD's wifi or something.

Vote: The Lord Jesus

Insert politically incorrect atheistic taunting here. :D
ooh! First to put the second vote on someone, how does that make you feel?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by hiphop »

Exilon wrote:First time playing a mini game, (and another game at the same time.) Let's see if I can handle it =)
And I'll also try and be a little bit more relaxed, at least while the game is still warming up.
First part i can possibly see as AtE as well as a promise that you will lurk. Right? As for the second part I see as sitting back and lurking, and not giving your input. It just reiterates the first point. Activity helps the town.
vote exilon
not a random vote.

I stand with Seacore on the issue. If deer says something is interesting, i want to know how. How does interesting help the town?

Interesting(as posted by google) Why should we care about that one post? What about it arouses your attention? Are you going to concentrate on that one post or can you pull your eyes away from that post and find scumtells, or others of you consider that one?

I hardly find that post interesting. I posted something like it in my early games, even though it was given. In fact I was even caught as scum because of the principle of that post and that is I know who town is, and I didn't hide it so well. So overeaction, no. Just something that will lead us out of rvs.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by hiphop »

Exilon- why the overeaction? i was explaining my interpretation of your post. I don't think that it was over reaching either, because podium said something about it too( though I fear he may have been copying from me.) I realize now what you meant by it.
unvote
You do rea;ize that it was just one vote. It wasn't like a mob all voted for you.

Podium- I would rather have you not call people town. That only makes it easier for scum to nk. Also if people start agreeing on who is town, scum could get mixed up as well. Take a look at my [url=http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 07&start=0]last game[url] where popsofctown rode his towniness to the end, therefore people did not look at his posts closer to see that he was clearly budding Spyrex the whole way down. I as scum rode it with him. Calling people town does not help you, does it? I can't see any reason for it.

I do not have time to reread the thread today, so I will do it tomorrow.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by hiphop »

hiphop wrote:Exilon- why the overeaction? i was explaining my interpretation of your post. I don't think that it was over reaching either, because podium said something about it too( though I fear he may have been copying from me.) I realize now what you meant by it.
unvote
You do rea;ize that it was just one vote. It wasn't like a mob all voted for you.

Podium- I would rather have you not call people town. That only makes it easier for scum to nk. Also if people start agreeing on who is town, scum could get mixed up as well. Take a look at my last game where popsofctown rode his towniness to the end, therefore people did not look at his posts closer to see that he was clearly budding Spyrex the whole way down. I as scum rode it with him. Calling people town does not help you, does it? I can't see any reason for it.

I do not have time to reread the thread today, so I will do it tomorrow.
fixed.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by hiphop »

Ever since I have played with Hoopla I have found a use for bws. It caught me. Bw for the sake of bwing is not scummy. It actually shows who is it support of a possible lynch of a certain person or opposes it.
The Lord Jesus wrote:hiphop: You have abandoned reason in assuming Exilon's motives and, in failing to question Seacore's, have shown that the excuse of paranoia is not in your character. Repent.
Why should I question Seacore when i agree with him, on the deer situation. The topic at the time i posted was the
interesting
. Obviously i am going to give my opinion on the matter. It is either
a) causing noise or,
b)information for the town

a shouldn't be done and b ought to be shared? Don't you agree TLJ?
As evident by my iso 2. i found it a little of both, because did it really take 6 posts to comment on what he found interesting? Yet that info should be shared, if it was found scummy.

As for the Exilon's part- It was the most unclear of info that was out there at that time. At least I got it clarified as long with the knowledge that he doesn't lurk. His answer was prompt and to the point(though a bit rambly), not unclear like Deer's.

It also seems to me that Deer said he would comment on the TLJ wagon, yet has disappeared.

So TLJ do you understand my reasoning?

Right now there seems to be a little too much noise, over the same thing. Podium to me ES is saying that because you labeled someone town, you will look more closely at the people you suspect and not everyone, hence tunneling. (normally what people do when they call someone town.) This early in the game there really is no reason that you should be concentrated in on one person when people like doomcow have only made two posts. If you don't understand that, accept that we can't convince you, and you can't convince us. So move on. If you want to keep repeating obviously you should copy and paste, because basically you guys are repeating yourselves. As for people being more scummy than others, that is only an opinion of the beholder.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by hiphop »

The Lord Jesus wrote:hiphop: I understand your reasoning but I don't know that you understood mine. I do not find it suspicious that you didn't question Seacore. I simply find it instructive regarding the quality of your character, reagrdless of your intentions, in that it shows you are not paranoid by nature. Unless you are arguing that you are paranoid by nature, there is nothing for us to contend. However, from the perspective of a person who is not paranoid by nature, your reaction to Exilon's post was too forceful. Why did you not ask him what he meant or look at his play elsewhere to clarify?
Have you ever had anyone tell you that yes, I am going to lurk?

How can I look at his play elsewhere if he specifically said that this is the first time he is going to play in a minigame? So this is a new experience for him, therefore there is nothing to compare it to.
Master Tang wrote:Mostly being over overwhelmed by text.
Is this an AtE? or an excuse?
GreenDude wrote:And what stances do people have on certain people?
You are so vague, I don't know what to think. What do you want, a list? Not going to happen.

And for your FYI I was town when I played with you.
Wickedestjr wrote:@hiphop - Do you have a problem or find it suspicious at all that Exilon overreacted to your vote?
Not as suspicious as his unvote.

Here is the reason he voted:
Exilon wrote:However, you have made a little one or two misudnerstandings, and are quite guilty of some fallacies (some please correct me if the word is wrong) in your reasoning, besides some attention diversions.

So, for now

Vote: Podium
And then he goes and unvotes in his very next post saying:
Exilon wrote:As it was stated, me and Podium just end up repeating more or less the same thing; but in his answer, he ends up not changing much of my opinion. There are some things I agree with him with and believe he cleared up a bit; but there's others which remain the same. Addressing them would be repeating myself, and I don't any more walls of text on that matter.

However, I will
unvote
. My
FOS: Podium
still stands, and it is a very major one. The issue regarding Esurio's (etc.) and Hiphop still looks like poor defense, and I'll be willing to vote again in case something sparks my radar, even if just a little. However, even if it was poor, Podium did seem to try hard and address everything and it came off as genuine (more or less, but I tend to be picky with people's writing), and it also seems like he mixes up one or two things (aka misunderstanding). Which could be just us being on different wavelenghts, or him trying to hard to reach for a defense. (Note that if Podium or someone else wants, I can point out some stuff in greater detail, but for the sake of brevity, in this one post, I won't).
So he majorly suspects Podium, takes his vote off, nobody else has come into his radar to divert attention from podium, and he still says that some issues on the reason he voted for Podium stand. Exilon-why do you unvote?
vote Exilon
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by hiphop »

The Lord Jesus wrote:hiphop: I have never seen a sinner say as much, though I have seen an innocent's words twisted to mean as much by a traitor. Exilon mentioned that this was his first mini and his first time playing two games at once. Reason would suggest that to mean that he has played a singular newbie game in the past. However, I have searched high and low and, sadly, you are correct. Did you search before you accused him or did you assume?
I obviously assumed, because otherwise it would mean he lied. And lying is a much bigger scum tell.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by hiphop »

I don't understand 155. Maybe it isn't important. Maybe you can reword it, or maybe someone else can say what it means in English. So for now i will skip it.

TLJ-I don't think you are seeing the light. If it hurts the town, than it is anti-town, and are you against the town? You are hindering the town, because they are more concentrated on what you are trying to say than on other possibly scummier players. So, what is the object of the game, to catch scum, or to role play? You decide. (Oh by the way, I am catholic, and I know what the direct translation of the hebrew language of the fifth commandment. Do not murder. So you are wrong on that account.)

I like the quotes from 157 on SSBF. The first two clearly show that he is trying to avoid attention. Worried that he might give scumtells, instead of scumhunting.

Also SSBF i have attacked one point in a post and found scum. So don't be so surprised.

Master Tang- You mention that TLJ is acting shady. How so? Can you point to some examples? To me shady is more of he is hiding something, is this what you meant? Still point to some examples.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I was not going after Seacore for vote jumping (I did not accuse him of doing that), one of the reasons for going after Seacore is due to the fact that he keeps going after other people without making an solid case for a long time before finally settling on Master Tang. Shortly after that, he went inactive for four days. Sure, you can't expect to be super active all the time in Mafia games and I can understand the circumstance that Seacore is under, but what I'm suggesting that he do is to be able to balance all games to where he can make at least one post every forty-eight hours on each game he's in.

But just so I answer your question, what makes vote jumping so wrong is that it can give out an image or either an confused townie or an nervous scum and they are usually accompany by weak arguments and suspicious reasons. On top of that, it attracts negative attention to the person doing it, thus making them more likely to become a lynch candidate.
You know as well as I know, that people will jump their vote around in the early stage as they get their vibes. So I don't find this suspicious at all. Even the rvs people sometimes change their vote every post. Are you worried about this negative attention on you? Either way you deserve a
fos
from me.
Exilon wrote:I unvoted him because I don't want to see him lynched, and I don't need to keep my vote there to pressure him (since I don't feel there's anything to "press" for). Therefore, with no reason to keep the vote, I unvoted.
Even though I still suspect him, I believe that the possibility he is town is stronger. That is why I'm keeping the FoS.

What I also find interesting is your reaction. You asked me why I unvoted. And now I ask you: Why did you vote me, and why is it justified?
You unvoted him because you didn't want to see him lynched. Ok, now answer my questions, is one measly vote going to get him lynched? Is it going to lead to a lynch when nobody else is pressuring him? You don't think there is anything to press for, when you say, and I quote, "I will
unvote
. My
FOS: Podium
still stands, and it is a very major one." You suspect him, yet you say there is nothing to press for? Huh? He has a major suspicion on him, yet you still unvote? How is it that you still unvote him, and you still have a major suspicion on him? You clearly don't have any other suspect right now, since there is no vote, (i doubt anyone can be more than a
major
suspicion. So I am still scratching my head, of why the unvote? All the questions from one unvote, that should not happen.

How is my vote justified? Because your unvote is unjustified. Because clearly you unvoted him, when nobody else was even glancing at him. Seems to me, that you would rather help make town's mind of who to lynch, rather than town making their mind up by themselves. If you can vote someone who town suspects, than maybe town will lynch a townie. I sincerely doubt that you will go back to podium, unless someone goes back first. Then you can say I clearly suspected him all along, so my vote is justified. It may be an assumption, but that is what it looks like to me. Even this last post you add nothing to who you suspect. Which seems to me like you are waiting for something to happen, so you can pounce, instead of finding something out there. Very scummy. It kind of goes along with this post 137:
Exilon wrote: let's see what everyone has got to say.
Also don't think I can't see how you mentioned super in this post.
Exilon wrote:Wow, everyone going on top of Super. Can't say I really disagree with it - but on the other hand, I also feel the bandwagon might be going fast. Maybe too fast. But you can blame this feeling on my inexperience.
It reads, "I can't defend him, but i prefer someone else. If he is the right lynch, well I am a newbie" What an appeal to Emotion? Playing the newbie card. Never good to do that.
Deer wrote:Who is that better lynch, Cheshire?
Good point, being he isn't voing for anyone.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by hiphop »

I will answer all questions in the morning. Don't have time to do them now.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:12 am

Post by hiphop »

Exilon 197

1) Now you are being smart with me. One vote on a person will not kill. 7 votes yes, but not 1. So your response of not wanting him lynched, when you suspect him irritates me a lot.

2)That is where building comes into play. If you can't build either he is town, and you don't suspect him, or he is obv scum. Since you suspect him he must be toward obv scum, yet you are not convinced that he is, Why?

3) Now you are fence sitting. Does major fos mean anything to you at all, or are those just words to get the town off your back. You say he is your only main suspect, but you are not even making an attempt at scumhunting anyone. Therefore yoou are scummy in abiding your time.

As for your comment on "those hobos" it is better than what you are doing. I would think that when you say "blatant scummy content" it is obv scum. Or do you believe scummy content does not make him scum?
podium123456 wrote:Fast forward to where we are now in the game. Hiphop makes his case against exilon, using what i consider to be a biased reason. In post 199 TLJ
agrees
with Hiphop that the unvote was odd... yet he COMPLIMENTED Esurio for the same type of behavior in post 161.
Who wrote 161?
podium123456 wrote:I have a gut feeling that Hiphop is tunneling on Exilon for some reason. Upon doing an ISO, i realized that he appears to mainly be voting Exilon due to the circumstances surrounding Exilon's unvote on me. Yet Esurio did almost the exact same thing, and Hiphop never mentioned it. Odd. And it corresponds with an earlier accusation (from Esurio) that Hiphop was reaching hard to put a non-RVS vote on someone.
Esurio did not do the same thing. Esurio is actually voting for someone who she thinks is scummy. When she unvoted you, it was because she found someone scummier, yet she still fos, because she still suspected you, though not as much as the person that is she is voting for. Exilion unvote you, why? He didn't want to see you lynched when A) you are his top suspect, and B) you were at L-6? What? If that isn't scummy, I don't know what is.
TheCheshireCat wrote:haha are you serious?
I think the better lynch is Super.

and i have a FOS on him, and i have stated why i have a fos insted of a vote, go back and read if you dont remeber :)
You have stated you don't like throwing your vote around. When will be a good time to vote someone?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by hiphop »

I'm really sorry guys, but life has got to hectic for me to continue posting every 48 hours, so I am going to have to ask for a replacement. I apologize to the mod, and to the players that i was unable to finish the game that I signed up for. Hopefully the mod won't have too hard of a time to find a replacement. I had fun playing with you guys, but I can't continue, so goodbye.

mod, replace me please. Thanks
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #12) » Sun May 30, 2010 7:37 am

Post by hiphop »

Hi guys I am back. Don't know if it has happened on this site before where someone plays in a game twice, but it is happening now.

First things first- I am a vanilla

I was really disappointed to find that Smash claimed vanilla. then let himself get lynched whithout letting it be known that he was a cop.

About the cdb and wicked argument. I find it odd if cdb were scum that he would claim
exactly
what Wicked is. Yet I find Wicked's claim more believable, because of his suspicions then. I also don't believe, at the moment that cdb would out himself in trying to find the vig, wifom it may be, but it is my belief. I do find it very likely that it is possible that there are 2 one-shot vigs' or even a one-shot sk, and a one-shot vig. As for them targeting the same person it is plausible. Currently I do not want to lynch a possible sk, but rather mafia.

Which comes to my next point. Currently my top suspect is Seacore. Not because of Ythills comment of the RB (I have played in only one mini and the RB was town and the watcher was scum) but because of this comment in iso 77 (and yes it was this comment that triggered my radar):
Seacore wrote:I'm really not happy with Wicked. Can somebody explain to me why he can't be an SK?
This seems a lot like a child not getting what he wants, or in this case scum being led by town, floundering to find a reason to get someone lynched.

Then two posts later he gives this
Seacore wrote:I currently believe Wicked over CDB
What changed from wicked being an SK?
I hope you guys will join me
vote Seacore
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #13) » Sun May 30, 2010 10:46 am

Post by hiphop »

Wicked- Why do you think cdb is scum? Is it possible for him to have targeted the same person as you did?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #14) » Sun May 30, 2010 10:50 am

Post by hiphop »

Oh and deer, cdb was not around night one so how would he know why diamondcrash killed master tang?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #15) » Sun May 30, 2010 11:33 am

Post by hiphop »

I guess I was wrong from before, because I have played in two minis' . In any case there was a full vig in one of them. It seems likely to me that in this game if there is a one-shot vig there could be another one or a one-shot sk. Either way I want to lynch mafia.

I agree with you on one point. It doesn't make sense for tcc to have killed MT because TCC requested replacement 5 days before the final vote count.

However it does make sense for DC to have killed MT. Here is where DC was replaced into the game. Now as you can see the day did not start for another 3 days after DC replaced in. Plenty of time for DC to submit a kill. I do not know how you can say that TCC was replaced after night ended when clearly as it is shown DC was replaced in
three hours
after day ended. That is during the night. Now tell me could DC have submitted that kill? Do not push false evidence.

Also just because TCC showed no suspicion toward Master Tang, does not mean that DC did not think MT was scum. Take your role for example. You honestly thought MT was scum. Right? If it is likely that CDB spot has the same role as yours, couldn't DC have thought MT was scum too?

Now Wicked I ask you, is CDB truly more scummier than Seacore?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #16) » Sun May 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by hiphop »

Ythill wrote:
hiphop wrote:I do find it very likely that it is possible that there are 2 one-shot vigs' or even a one-shot sk, and a one-shot vig. As for them targeting the same person it is plausible.
I considered this. Though the mod informed us that the flavor was not game related, I can't imagine he'd write the flavor to be intentionally misleading: MT was killed by a single shot. It would have been simple to have him die in a "hail of bullets" or something, making a double kill sound more plausible without revealing it to be true.
Well let's see what the mod wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:a sharp, loud crack echoed into the night sky
Now of course it doesn't say single shot, and it is possible that both shots were fired together making it possible they could sound as one, but then again you do have a point that the mod might have made it more plausible.

But then we come back to who is telling the truth. CDB claimed first remember. Do you find it likely that CDB-scum would claim the exact role as what Wicked already had. Reminds me of this game(<--- different forum, so skip if you think that ms.net is the only forum there should be) where Lunor claimed the exact same CC(Character claim) as Swifty in order to get Swifty lynched. Now I don't find it likely at all that CDB just so happened to fake claim the same as Wicked without already knowing Wicked's role. Do you? Therefore as far as I am concerned CDB is town, or SK. Not mafia. Then we got Wicked. If was to choose between the two of them who actually had the role before either claimed, Wicked would get the cake. If one of them is scum I would choose Wicked. Even then my gut is saying no. However Seacore is more scummy than both of them.

You said earlier that you found out that the extra killer is a vig. Why and how? Was it because, as you also stated, that you thought Seacore was the extra killer, and Seacore was in your town ranks, therefore making the extra killer a vig?
Ythill wrote:Also, who is left as scum in your theory? If you claim to be town and both vigs are town, that means at least 2/3 bloc members are scum. Doesn't seem plausible to me.
I really do not care about the bloc. The bloc are still individuals that are responsible for their actions. And if one of them does something scummy, then I don't care if the other 2 find it not scummy, I still will push on them. The bloc are only almost confirmed townies to each other, and not to everyone else. So forgive me for thinking that at least one of the bloc members is mafia.(sarcasm) Also as I stated ealier it is possible (and I find it more likely) that one of the claimed vigs' is an SK.
Ythill wrote:Also, welcome back and please unvote.
Thank you, and No.

Just to let everybody know we have 2 days of info to look back on, if you guys do not have a strong suspicion of who scum is then you guys have some serious problems. I am suspicious enough of Seacore that my vote is warrented.

I have never been in lylo except once as scum, and I do believe that you guys have been doing it wrong.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #17) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by hiphop »

ythill- obv that anyone claiming vig will claim that they killed MT. That is not my point. It is that CDB claimed one-shot vig. To you it might seem reasonable, but not to me. I have never played in a game with a one-shot vig, so to me it is rare. Five non-newbie games maybe small, but in my limited experience, a one-shot vig is not a likely claim. Before the claim, as far as I was concerned the doc blocked the 2nd kill or the vig didn't kill. There was no evidence to state that he was only one-shot. In fact there was no reason why scum-CDB would only claim one-shot.

As for the last part , I never said I thought that there were two people in the bloc that were scum, I said at least one. And it is Deer at the moment, but it is only a gut, and that is only because there is limited selection. Also as far as I am concerned there could be a sk and only two mafia, or even just two mafia. It doesn't matter who is second on my list, all that matters is that we lynch scum today, and Seacore is that scum.

FYI Deer claimed vanilla in post 566.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #18) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by hiphop »

Who is DGB?and ninja'd by deer.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #19) » Sun May 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by hiphop »

And if he was scum obviously he would kill me and say he did it and the scum did not kill in order to leave his claim in doubt, so they could mislynch him.

Not only that, but as some people stated, if he was a full vig he would obviously make the argument that he should not kill anymore.

Therefore CDB is still more townie over wicked. Either way I don't care, your still scum. And the fact that you are actually pushing to have his claim in doubt makes me even more sure that he isn't scum with you.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #20) » Mon May 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by hiphop »

Ythill- there is something that bugged me, and I just realized it. You never gave any reason as to why I am scum. Seacore, yes. CDB, I understand, but not once did you say anything I did or during my siesta of why I am scum. You went from iso 10 0f Rank's got to be town, to iso 44 of where Hero is one of your scum picks. Granted that is a lot of posts from you, but my slot had one(The one made by hero 11 days earlier where he said he was on page 3.), and you never made any posts about my slot in that timeframe. So what happened? Iso me if you have to.

While you are at it iso deer as well. I encourage you to look at this game, and compare Deer's play to Scum-popsofctown. (My last scum game as well)

Then we have two questions:
Are you DGB?
And am I you?
podium123456 wrote:Hiphop - i am quite puzzled by his aggressive play/vote/reasoning today, especially after it's assumed he read that it was requested non-bloc members hold off on voting.
Nope missed it, and really wouldn't have cared.
1. it was agreed by ythill, you and deer not to vote. I do not see where i promised not to vote.
2. there is scum among you three, and I don't make it a practice to make deals with scum. At least not on purpose.
3.In your terms non-bloc members are wicked, seacore, CDB and myself, but CDB and wicked are voting for each other, and you never said anything about them unvoting. Therefore CDB and wicked must not be in the non-bloc members, so I assume you must only be referring to Scum-Seacore and myself as non-bloc members. So now I must follow everything that a scum does. Seriously? Of course scum-Seacore complies. Anything to not get lynched.
podium123456 wrote:if nothing else, it gives me more confidence that the bloc is clean(er).
Why is the bloc cleaner? Are you refering to if Seacore were town, and Deer and Ythill were scum, we would be talking at endgame right now? However you must be forgetting that Scum mates would not usually auto-lynch their partner. So again, why is the bloc cleaner? Seacore is scum, therefore my vote does not hurt. As i said three days of evidence, surely scummy play does stand out to you.

Podium and Ythill- Why is Deer town? Why can't he be scum? Please answer both questions as individual questions and not as one.

We do have an accord though. Seacore is scum.

P.s. I always thought that the town must be made of idiots, when one of two people must be scum (CdB and Wicked in this case)(I also always refer the Sk as scum as well) that surely town must vote for one of them, but they vote for someone else(Seacore in this instance). I have never been in one of these instances (always been dead by then), but have read a lot of them. Now it is happening, so I guess it isn't as stupid as it appears.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by hiphop »

podium123456 wrote:It was mentioned that anyone that wanted to be considered for joining the bloc, should hold off on voting before we do. If you really hadn't read that stuff (which is plausible), then your actions today don't look as odd.
Oh, I read that. And I counter with this in post 600
hiphop wrote: I really do not care about the bloc. The bloc are still individuals that are responsible for their actions. And if one of them does something scummy, then I don't care if the other 2 find it not scummy, I still will push on them. The bloc are only almost confirmed townies to each other, and not to everyone else. So forgive me for thinking that at least one of the bloc members is mafia.(sarcasm)

Which leads me to this in post 622
hiphop wrote:1. it was agreed by ythill, you and deer not to vote. I do not see where i promised not to vote.
2. there is scum among you three, and I don't make it a practice to make deals with scum. At least not on purpose.
3.In your terms non-bloc members are wicked, seacore, CDB and myself, but CDB and wicked are voting for each other, and you never said anything about them unvoting. Therefore CDB and wicked must not be in the non-bloc members, so I assume you must only be referring to Scum-Seacore and myself as non-bloc members. So now I must follow everything that a scum does. Seriously? Of course scum-Seacore complies. Anything to not get lynched.
So tell me again why you are
podium123456 wrote:quite puzzled by his aggressive play/vote/reasoning today
(
I assume you read thispost made by ythill. Being you commented on it. Read the last sentence again, and then tell me why you are puzzled by my whatever it was
) and why I should care about
podium123456 wrote:it was requested non-bloc members hold off on voting.
Here is a hint. I never wanted to join the bloc in the first place. Why? Read above.

Why if I have the tools to kill scum, not use them. I mean it is in my role
AlmasterGM wrote:Use your
vote
and your voice to help catch the mafia!
(
mod, I did not copy that off my pm, I used one of your opening posts
) Use my vote. Pretty straight foward to me, so that is what I did. Since you claim to be a vanilla, then I am pretty sure you got the same pm. So where is your vote?

Also did you ever, and I mean ever, think I could join with you guys anyways. There wasn't even a chance even if I wanted too. If you haven't figured it out read post 624 made by Ythill. As long as you think Deer is town, then I must be, according to you process of elimination that third scum.
podium123456 wrote:I have had a nullish read on your role. Seeing you do something suspicious improved the odds of scum residing outside of the bloc.
Null=Scum. Brillant deduction. What did I do suspicious? Voting scum is not suspicius. Believe me, it is the idea of the game.(At least I think it is)
podium123456 wrote:
hiphop wrote: Podium and Ythill- Why is Deer town?
No contradictions/missteps/susp. activity that i can see. Sound reasoning.
Isn't this the same thing that I have been doing? Have I made any contradictions/missteps/susp.activity?
podium123456 wrote:
hiphop wrote:Why can't he be scum?
No reason he couldn't. But right now he is less scummy than everyone except YT, from my POV.
And that is a null read. Null=scum? Yes or no?
podium123456 wrote:You slot is suffering from being associated with a long line of lurkers, but i like your input since you rejoined.
Lurking? Read below.(the comment to ythill on lurking) And thank you very much.
Pardon the wall guys, but as Ythill said to Exilion. craplogic.
Podium I really do not care if you answer, strawman, or completely ignore any of these points. Just think about it.

Ythill wrote:
hiphop wrote:Ythill- there is something that bugged me, and I just realized it. You never gave any reason as to why I am scum. Seacore, yes. CDB, I understand, but not once did you say anything I did or during my siesta of why I am scum.
There really wasn't anything major. Lurking + I thought you were the doc but it was proven that you are not + PoE. If we hadn't gotten a counterclaim, I'd probably think scum were Sea, CDB, and Wicked but we know that not to be true.
So three points against me.
1. Ythill and Podium(directed from above) did you guys ever play in a newbie game? Please read if you haven't Lurking and then read FLaking and tell me why flaking is a scumtell? Where I come from it is not. Keep in mind I replaced in 14 days after hero's last post. Sounds like flaking to me.

2. I am scum because of your own fault of assuming things?

3. PoE? That term does not come to my mind. So that must be the major one. Too bad I have no idea what it means. Please explain.

So again I ask why am I scum?
Ythill wrote:
hiphop wrote:Podium and Ythill- Why is Deer town? Why can't he be scum?
He's town because of meta and because his views have flowed pretty flawlessly with the evidence. There's no reason he can't be scum. If I'm wrong about you, which is possible, he's the likley third buddy. But none of that really matters right now. I am not interested in lynching you today, or tomorrow for that matter. Him either.
Have you meta'd me yet? Check my wiki for all games that are finished and this one, which I haven't put in yet.

My views haven't? Or is it because some people don't know how to replace in?

Oh and I love the contradiction. He is town, and there is no reason why he can't be scum. Floundering a little?
Ythill wrote: Seacore is clearly scum.
And your vote is?
Ythill wrote:I believe I'll be killed tonight
I am a machinist by trade, so sometimes I get a lot of time to think. And I actually believe that that would be a very unlikey situation. I would discuss more, but I don't want to give the scum any ideas.

Again I ask, why am I scum?

Oh here is a bonus question for you, why should people believe you are town? Me, I am on the fence about it.

p.s. In case you haven't noticed I follow this post made by scum-VRk pretty much like the Bible.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by hiphop »

Deer wrote:I'm ready for a Seacore lynch if you guys are.
Podium, says, lynch Seacore. Ythill say, lynch Seacore. So um...why the uh... delaying and the unimportant line about the wondering if ythill and Podium are ready? I'll bet you ythill lays down the first vote of you three. Some bloc you guys are. One leader and two followers. Well at least one, Podium isn't really following per se.
Seacore wrote:Scum have done a very good job
Who is scum?

So ythill now that you have considered the idea of Deer being scum, who would the third person be?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by hiphop »

grr...having doubts about Seacore. I just feel like there is something missing. Even thought that maybe Ythill is using his so called bloc to help him get a mislynch, because he cannot trust his partners to help him get an auto-lynch. But then again he has used it before, so that cannont be it. Either way vote hopping in lylo is extremely dangerous and foolhardy. It dramatically decreases town's chances of getting scum lynched. One wrong vote by town and BOOM. Therefore I have made my bed, and now I will have to sleep in it.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by hiphop »

podium123456 wrote:
hiphop wrote: So um...why the uh... delaying and the unimportant line about the wondering if ythill and Podium are ready?
Bloc protocol, per YT in post 553.
I have read the bloc protocol several times. What part are you referring too? You guys all agreed for the lynch to happen yet no vote from deer. Get the picture? That is the part I am referring too. So read the quote again, and also notice he did not answer my question. He just voted without even a response from either one of you. Why? His vote also nullifies your response. So my question remains unanswered.

Notice the "per YT." Goes back to what I said about having one leader and two followers.
podium123456 wrote:Wrong.

VOTE: Seacore
Got you to vote didn't I?:D
podium123456 wrote:Look... I like your reactions/input today, hiphop. But dont get caught up making bad arguments against people that have stated that other people are town. Like this one:
hiphop wrote: Oh and I love the contradiction. He is town, and there is no reason why he can't be scum. Floundering a little?
Remember that it is impossible for a townie to ever know 100% if someone is town or scum. Everyone is a suspect. Everyone. That means that reads can change if the situation dictates. Right now, i am confident that my reads are correct, and that we are making the right lynch.
There are only 2 people I have cleared as most-likely townies. And the only reason I have cleared you is because of something that you said in post 615. Took me several reads before it clicked, that you were indeed a townie. So anything, from anybody besides the two that I cleared helps. Hence my question that you quoted.
podium123456 wrote:
hiphop wrote: grr...having doubts about Seacore.
Why the sudden doubt against someone you have such a strong read on? I see nothing besides typical scum responses to an impending lynch. If anything, i see scum that is too lazy (or too caught) to bother making solid cases against his lynch... and is essentially giving up.
Read the first sentence of the last paragraph of the quote above this one, then ask me the question again.
Seacore wrote:Gah, I dieth!
Town or scum?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by hiphop »

Haha ninja'd podium.
podium123456 wrote:
Seacore wrote:Gah, I dieth!
check the votecount dude, you are still kicking. :)
Thanks for ruining my gambit. :(

CDB just because I am posting does not mean that you can stop. Anything?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by hiphop »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Steadfast rule number 1 that lately I've been burned by (Victorian Vampire Mafia) - Never vote outside a known fake claim in LYLO.
Get a brick hit me across the head a couple times then tell me that again.

Ythill told you the bloc had at least one scum in it. Either way we both had one scum pinned as scum. The reason that I did not believe you were going to be nk was because you had a mislynch(me) in your scum picks. And with your leadership of the town, I would have been lynched.
podium123456 wrote: :D Hiphop, what did i say in post 615 that cleared me in your eyes?
The very line i had a problem with.
podium123456 wrote:it was requested non-bloc members hold off on voting.
It was almost like you telling me what to do. I found that more likely to be a town tell, because scum usually don't tick off town members with their leadership. That is my opinion. Either way the next time we play together I think I might just policy lynch you. Just so that you can't fool me so badly. By the way my scum record is still better(check my sig).
podium123456 wrote:i think if hiphop had been able to play the entire time, he would have had a good chance of taking deers place in the bloc. i liked his input on d3 a lot.
I know, I know, my fault, but i didn't have a choice. Life was more important than the game. And I don't think you guys would have liked my walls, throughout the game.

Also I told you, I would not have joined. Serious about that.

I do believe that if this
Ythill wrote:is that everybody puts miracle grow on their balls and, you know, tries to win the game.
were true, town might have had a chance.

Then again this was my first time in lylo as town. Three other times we had scum lynched before lylo even came about.

Seacore I am disapointed in you, at the very least you could have placed a vote. You are just as bad as the scum are.

Either way....
*scurries off to the next game*
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by hiphop »

podium123456 wrote:Lol... did losing to me make you feel so insecure that you had to throw a line like this in? hahaha :P
Losing to you does put a damper on our relationship. :(
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”