Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Master Tang »

VOTE: Deer
for being a little to eager for voting for a "lying cow".
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Master Tang »

TheCheshireCat wrote:
Exilon wrote:(I also want to blindly follow Chesire everywhere because of his current avatar. Once he changes it, I will open my eyes.)
lol i do love finding fellow Repo! fans, but I am a she :)
He is blindly following you so what makes you think he can see your female mark thing?
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Master Tang »

TheCheshireCat wrote:
Master Tang wrote:
TheCheshireCat wrote:
Exilon wrote:(I also want to blindly follow Chesire everywhere because of his current avatar. Once he changes it, I will open my eyes.)
lol i do love finding fellow Repo! fans, but I am a she :)
He is blindly following you so what makes you think he can see your female mark thing?
Hahaha Good point Master Tang, :)
He's probably doping on Zydrate with Amber Sweet. :D I love that movie.
Hey I just realized you like both Batman and Repo. You have good taste lol.

Wicked , how do you know who the scum is? From the information given there is no way you could possibly know who the scum are unless 1) you are psychic , 2) you have a special role (not sure) or 3) you are scum.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Master Tang »

Seacore wrote:I don't think you're scum, I think you're an idiot.
And that's not punishable by death.

Also Seacore at first I wasn't sure I would like you because of your icon, but this sold me you are awesome :lol:
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Master Tang »

TheCheshireCat wrote:lol wow Seacore, you seem a little ansty. You afraid of what wicked is going to say? :)

I'm pretty sure no one really thinks Wicked knows who scum is right now, and you seem to be the only one getting overly upset about the fact that he said that.
(What is your avatar exactly? It Kinda looks like a fat Pikachu)
It's from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It's an alien invader. I hate that show I can feel brain cells dieing just thinking about it.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Master Tang »

Exilon wrote:
UraharaIMEAN Master Tang wrote: He's probably doping on Zydrate with Amber Sweet. I love that movie.
“I’m going to lurk”.
I knew he was a lurker. JK jk just an attempt at humor or AaH.

You can call me whatever you want Exilon. It's not an insulting nickname so I could care less.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Master Tang »

I choose to
UNVOTE: DEER
and to
Vote: TLJ

I mostly voted for Deer as a random pick. Currently TJL seems to be most likely to be scum because of his actions.
I believe him acting unusually Just and United with the town is just to lull us into a false sense of security.
I also believe that his voting for Hip-Hop wasn't 100% logical and it seemed he was trying to lead people onto voting for Hip-Hop. His vote for Hip-Hop, who currently only had one vote (Seacore), would not make it seem like he was "hopping on the bandwagon", but it would allow him to draw attention to someone who already had a vote and I think he hoped that others would jump on what he said:
The Lord Jesus wrote: hiphop: You have abandoned reason in assuming Exilon's motives and, in failing to question Seacore's, have shown that the excuse of paranoia is not in your character. Repent.

unvote; vote: hiphop
which is pointing a figure of suspicion at Hip-Hop. From this I hypothesize that he thought his plan would succeed and hopefully lead to the lynching of Hip-Hop, but it backfired. As a note I think he is keeping his posting a minimum to avoid obvious Scumtells like "lurking".

Also Seacore what do you think TLJ is hiding?
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:02 am

Post by Master Tang »

esuriospiritus wrote: MT kind of active lurked for a while and all of a sudden jumps on the TLJ wagon.
MT wrote:Currently TJL seems to be most likely to be scum because of his actions.
I believe him acting unusually Just and United with the town is just to lull us into a false sense of security.
Which actions? How so? Elaborate, because right now your vote simply does not have enough reasoning behind it.

FOS: Master Tang

I didn't all of a sudden jump on TLJ. I was finding him suspicious for a while and after rereading a bit I found him to be the most suspicious with his vagueness and his weak voting. My post fully explains all the reasoning that led me to vote for TLJ. I thought his vagueness and him "hiding" behind his character is a way for him to hide his scumminess.
Since TLJ has started posting more often and actually telling us what's on his mind I have since changed my opinion and choose to
UNVOTE
. You're jumping on me after I
gave
a detailed reason why I was voting for TLJ. Even thought I unvoted for TLJ I still am wary of him but he is redeeming himself in my opinion.

@ Seacore: I think you are too actively jumping on people for the smallest of reasons. You jumped on Wicked for his joke post, you jumped on Deer for saying it was scummy, you jumped on TCC for saying you jumped on Wicked, you voted for TLJ giving weak reasoning and the highlight of it being that you think it's time to "start a significant bandwagon", and then you finally jump on me and switch your vote to me because you don't like that I voted for TLJ, even though I had some sort of reasoning ( I thought it was pretty solid)and you didn't even have that good of a reason. I think you are acting very suspicious and scum-like, Seacore. So, I point the
FoS
at you.

As a side not,should I not vote for who I find suspicious if they have more than a single vote on them? That's what both Seacore and Euriospiritus made it seem like considering they bothed jumped on me after I voted for TLJ with an argument.
See you guys later.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Master Tang »

Wickedestjr wrote: Master Tang had contributed nothing.
I wasn't try to contribute immensely or even shine some bright light to reveal scum hiding in the shadows. I was just stating that at that moment in time I thought TLJ was scum and that I had hypothesized that he was trying to get Hip-hop lynched because hip-hop already had one vote and with his it would be a 2nd. This would tie for the most amount of votes and other votes would just stack on. The comment about him "hiding" behind the character was possibly legitimate because I personally
do not
know if TLJ always speaks this way in game or if he was using it as a cover. Without any previous history it with TLJ, it could easily be perceived that he is only using the character as a facade to hide his scum self.

Since then the actions of TLJ has been majoritly removed from my suspicions and others have risen in my suspicious to a much higher level. Such as Seacore who constantly jumps from argument to argument with different players. His actions could be seen as trying to stretch what has been present to look like one of the Townies are scum. For example in Post 70 where he starts arguing with Deer because Deer said in post 53 about his action being both scummy and interesting. He would not let it die that Deer just simply interested by Seacore's "scummy" behavior. After he finally gave up the argument he voted for TLJ stating that he was suspicious of TLJ "hiding behind his character" and that he felt it was "time a significant bandwagon got started and I feel he's a decent candidate."
As soon as I posted my reasoning of why TLJ seemed suspicious on me and I casted my vote, Seacore immediately changed direction and came at me stating about the TLJ bandwagon :
"I had no intention of staying on that bandwagon for long. I did it merely to create a bandwagon and see how it went.

I think it went well"
This seems kind of scummy to me, but then he goes on and basically says I didn't have a point and it was an impossibility that TLJ could be using his character to lull us into a false sense of security, but isn't that very similar to "hiding something" as Seacore put it?
I have not voted for Seacore because I want to see how things go before I make a definite vote and on the off chance someone slips and makes it obvious that they are scum. I think it's pretty meaningless to vote for people just to change votes soon after. I've done it, but now I realize it's mostly a waste of time.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Master Tang »

Also as a side note could it be found suspicious of the lack of posting of GreenDude? I am not sure if that is considered scumish behavior or just someone being preoccupied with other endeavors.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Master Tang »

[quote="Wickedestjr"It kind of looks like he isn't reading the thread very carefully.
[/quote]
Mostly being over overwhelmed by text.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Master Tang »

podium123456 wrote:
Really? Tang 'innocent'? From my POV Tang looked extremely scummy by joining the BW on you... especially with the reasons he gave. I find it hard to believe that you would disregard all of that, and proclaim him 'innocent' ... especially when you believed that he was bandwagoning, as you did in post xx. I really don't understand why he wouldn't be on your radar at that point.

Master Tang - Add me to the group that thinks your vote on TLJ was really scummy. You essentially popped out of the woodwork to place a 5th vote on a player, with shaky at best / hypocritical at worst reasoning... then you almost as quickly remove it. Your contributions since the vote have been much better than they were previous, but at the time, that just felt like a really really maf move. As i alluded to above, i'm mulling over the possibility of a tang/tlj team due to the interactions between you two.
Hey you want to know what? I am willing to accept your argument. You have some valid points and I understood how it looked very scummy of me. What was happening (like I have said before) was I was already thinking that TLJ was scummy because his lack of contribution and the way he was voting. The only reason why I posted voting for TLJ after Seacore was that was just when I happened to sign on. I retracted that vote because TLJ stopped acting shady and started contributing more.

Out of curiosity what interactions between me and TLJ have led you to ponder the possibility of us being a team?
Wickedestjr wrote:Master Tang, what was the purpose of your vote for TLJ? You say that you had your vote on TLJ because he wasn't contributing enough. Why would you apply this point to him instead of... greendude or doomcow?
I voted for TLJ for his lack of contribution as well as his shady voting. He voted for Hip-Hop for no real reason and that seemed maf-like to me. I applied this point to him instead of greendude and doomcow because he stood out more because of 1) he was playing in character and 2) I found his voting a bit shady.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Master Tang »

Wow giant walls of text, Will take me a while to read and post anything worth while. !0 days to lynching, correct?
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Master Tang »

Wickedestjr wrote: Could somebody please explain the reasons for voting SSBF?
I too would appreciate people explaining their reasons for voting SSBF. I would be doubly greatful if you could do it in a reasonable size and not a wall of text.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Master Tang »

Seacore wrote:Fine.

A summary of the SSBF case.

SSBF launched into an opening post stating that his top two suspects were TLJ and myself.
He then stated that TLJ wasn't that scummy, but that he didn't like his style of posting and that he had at most a null read on him.

He then made a case against me that other people seem to agree is flawed. Largely, that I've been suspicious and aggressive towards many people and that makes me scummy. He did not take the time to differentiate between me attacking plays I didn't like (wicked and deer most notably), me voting tactically (TLJ bandwagon) and me voting with a strong desire to lynch (MasterTang and now himself).

He then declared that Greendude was also a little scummy because he was going after TLJ because he didn't like his posting style.

I declare this is an incredibly scummy post because
a) It's hipocrital. He's attacking Greendude for the same thing he's doing himself.
b) It's contradictory. He's saying he has a null read on TLJ, but that TLJ is one of his top suspects.
c) It involves some blatant distancing. I think his attack on Greendude without including Greendude in his original summary of suspects is made to look like he's suspicious of Greendude for later use. Greendude is probably his scum buddy.

Since then he has back tracked on TLJ, now listing Greendude as his second suspect.
It is also clear that, apart from attacking me, his other suspects were designed to make it look like he was willing to consider other suspects. I.e. It was designed to make him look like a scum hunter.
He has then made several Appeal to Emotion posts about being misunderstood, and his original attack on me has started wavering. I'm now guilty because I've taken so much of the limelight?

There is nobody, nobody who is as scummy as SSBF and I believe we should move forward with a lynch. Or at least to L-1, let him claim and decide what to do. But at this point, I'd be suspicious of a claim anyway.
The Lord Jesus wrote:
The Lord Jesus wrote:I cannot fault Super's persecutors. He states a fear of being seen as having tunnelvision and so lists suspicions which he, himself, does not believe. He has done so to Green and to myself, violating both the first and fifth commandments. Even when lambasting Seacore, he minimizes his own faith. Super is too timid and apologetic to be among the chosen. His latest post, wherein he asks about Seacore's judgment of "interesting," suggests that he has not read the arguments of his only heartfelt suspect, for that point was explained in deatil already. I believe this wagon to be just and true.
Master Tang: The first and fifth commandments are (1) Thou shalt have no motivations before the town's and (5) Honor your reads and perspective. In addition to this, Super has confirmed a contradiction in his own words: in his third post he says none of Green's posts have been very scummy, though a serious suspicion of Green was stated in his first post, a fact confirmed in his sixth.
I would like you both for summarizing you cases and you both have convinced me.
VOTE: SSBF
. You both have a very good point about his contradicting statements and scum-like behavior.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Master Tang »

I really don't know what to say. I was mostly curious as to where the cases against SSBF were coming from. I read the material, but I suppose I process it differently then you guys do. I'll apologize I suppose and I'll try to read more deeply into the post and contribute more.

I am not having other people make a case for me or at least that wasn't my intention. If you are unsure of someone and another individual convinces you is that such a bad thing? I was confused where all the anti-SSBF was coming from so I thought I would ask. After reading both Seacore's and TLJ's reasons and back tracking and reading some of SSBF's posts I realized they both had a good argument so I agree and voted.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Master Tang »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:@Master Tang:
Master Tang wrote:I would like you both for summarizing you cases and you both have convinced me. VOTE: SSBF. You both have a very good point about his contradicting statements and scum-like behavior.
I understand that you find me scummy, but I'd like for you to make your own case against me. Give your own reasons not given by others and maybe I'll believe you.
If it'll make you happy.

Lets start here:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: Right now, my top suspects are The Lord Jesus and Seacore. I'll explain:

The Lord Jesus: Nothing really scummy about him, but he's just an really, really, annoying player. Now granted, this might be his gameplay, but it's really hindering him. He could have an town read by me, but the way he plays it really irks me, and it brings him down to an null read for me.

I'm also not like GreenDude's vote on The Lord Jesus. Yes, The Lord Jesus posts can be really annoying to read, yes that post was halirious, but you shouldn't judge a vote just because you don't like their playstyle.

He did unvote, but I have a question to ask you GreenDude. Did you have any other reasons for voting him?

I'll be watching Seacore, The Lord Jesus, and GreenDude carefully.
In this post you talk about how TLJ is one of your top suspects, not because he acts particularly scummy but because of his annoying playstyle and then later on in the same post you say that Greendude had a poor reason for voting for TLJ because of his playstyle. That's your first post, a poor start.

Now moving on to your second post:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: One post. One post and I'm in your scum team list? That's ********! One post should NOT determind if you're scum or not. If you think I'm scum, why not wait for a few posts to go by before considering me scum?
This is you showing your genuine outrage about how he finds you scummy. I think this is over-reacting for a simple townie. If you are innocent then there is nothing to be worried about and the suspicions against you would most likely blow over, especially considering his vote was still on me and you were still relatively safe.

Here is a section of another of your posts, directed towards TLJ:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: To be honest, you're not really looking that bad. I was trying to find at least two suspects and due to your (In my opinion) annoying play style, I put you as an suspect. Later, I've realize that you've actually made some contribution to the game, so I've decided to remove your from my suspect list. You currently have a null read at this point from me.
This shows that you were reaching for suspects, for no apparent reason. Wasn't like it was declared that we were going to lynch anyone that didn't have a suspect list. If you do not have a real case, as far stretched as it may be in your own mind, you should not FoS someone just for the sake of FoSing someone. That could possibly get a fellow townie lynched. I find it very suspicious that you were concerned with finding suspects.

Here is a bit of one of your posts arguing with Seacore:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: Also, you call me inconsistent, yet you keep changing people to go after. You made like a couple post toward a person and then you switched to another. This is especially prevailent in your mini-case again Wicked, Deer, and ChesireCat.
I find Seacore a bit suspicious, but he never made any cases against Deer or Chesire. His only real cases of any size were against Wicked, TLJ, and then myself. I find this exaggeration scummy and from this I better understood why I appear so scummy to Seacore and Euriospirit. On my defense though I was saying that TLJ could possibly be doing that stuff, not that he was for a fact like SSBF is trying to do against Seacore.

Here is a post that seems to be an AtE as Euriospirit commented on it before:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:If there's anything I've learned here, is that replacing affects how you play the game. Looks like I'm never replacing into a game again, but that doesn't mean I'm backing out of this one, since I did want to get in it.

When I do get back in the game tomorrow (Today's my birthday and I'll likely spend the day playing
Monster Hunter Tri
after school), I'll try to make an massive post and look at the game from a newer perspective.
Seems like you are basically saying "You guys scared me away from replacing ever again, I hope you are happy. Also it's my birthday so I hope it makes you happy to make this a horrible b-day". I know this was previously stated by Euriospirit, but I also found it suspicious.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: I have absolutely nothing to hide from you guys and that is a promise. The reason why I really despise negative attention on me is because I'm not good under pressure when it comes to Mafia. I tend to play a lot worse then I would if I only had like one vote or two and I even crack under pressure sometimes (See Smash Bros. Mafia). I'll either have to resort to either A): Try to look at the game from a different perspective or B): Give up and kill/replace myself. Ever since my critically hated self-lynch at Smash Bros. Mafia, I'm trying to avoid option B as much as possible, since it'll give me an even worse reputation when it comes to Mafia games. Hopefully, I can improve on Mafia games so this kind of stuff doesn't ever happen again.

Of course I am. It cause a lot of pressure and when multiple people go after me at the same time, it hurts my play style as a whole. As you can see, I hate negative attention.
This post seems like you are shooting for another AtE. In this post I get the impression that you are basically asking other people to lay off you otherwise you will crack/quit.

There you go. That's all of your scummy behavior that led to my voting of you. I read TLJ and Seacore's posts and then
ISO
ed you and read up on your posts and the scummy behavior in them. I just didn't find it necessary to show all of the small things that I think prove you guiltiness.
I hope this shows that I do care about the game and that my inactivity has not been purposeful at all, but instead just me loosing track of time while being preoccupied with other matters. Also one of those days I got stuck in China Town of NYC. I hate buses lol.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Master Tang »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:@Master Tang:
Master Tang wrote:I would like you both for summarizing you cases and you both have convinced me. VOTE: SSBF. You both have a very good point about his contradicting statements and scum-like behavior.
I understand that you find me scummy, but I'd like for you to make your own case against me. Give your own reasons not given by others and maybe I'll believe you.
If it'll make you happy.

Lets start here:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: Right now, my top suspects are The Lord Jesus and Seacore. I'll explain:

The Lord Jesus: Nothing really scummy about him, but he's just an really, really, annoying player. Now granted, this might be his gameplay, but it's really hindering him. He could have an town read by me, but the way he plays it really irks me, and it brings him down to an null read for me.

I'm also not like GreenDude's vote on The Lord Jesus. Yes, The Lord Jesus posts can be really annoying to read, yes that post was halirious, but you shouldn't judge a vote just because you don't like their playstyle.

He did unvote, but I have a question to ask you GreenDude. Did you have any other reasons for voting him?

I'll be watching Seacore, The Lord Jesus, and GreenDude carefully.
In this post you talk about how TLJ is one of your top suspects, not because he acts particularly scummy but because of his annoying playstyle and then later on in the same post you say that Greendude had a poor reason for voting for TLJ because of his playstyle. That's your first post, a poor start.

Now moving on to your second post:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: One post. One post and I'm in your scum team list? That's ********! One post should NOT determind if you're scum or not. If you think I'm scum, why not wait for a few posts to go by before considering me scum?
This is you showing your genuine outrage about how he finds you scummy. I think this is over-reacting for a simple townie. If you are innocent then there is nothing to be worried about and the suspicions against you would most likely blow over, especially considering his vote was still on me and you were still relatively safe.

Here is a section of another of your posts, directed towards TLJ:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: To be honest, you're not really looking that bad. I was trying to find at least two suspects and due to your (In my opinion) annoying play style, I put you as an suspect. Later, I've realize that you've actually made some contribution to the game, so I've decided to remove your from my suspect list. You currently have a null read at this point from me.
This shows that you were reaching for suspects, for no apparent reason. Wasn't like it was declared that we were going to lynch anyone that didn't have a suspect list. If you do not have a real case, as far stretched as it may be in your own mind, you should not FoS someone just for the sake of FoSing someone. That could possibly get a fellow townie lynched. I find it very suspicious that you were concerned with finding suspects.

Here is a bit of one of your posts arguing with Seacore:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: Also, you call me inconsistent, yet you keep changing people to go after. You made like a couple post toward a person and then you switched to another. This is especially prevailent in your mini-case again Wicked, Deer, and ChesireCat.
I find Seacore a bit suspicious, but he never made any cases against Deer or Chesire. His only real cases of any size were against Wicked, TLJ, and then myself. I find this exaggeration scummy and from this I better understood why I appear so scummy to Seacore and Euriospirit. On my defense though I was saying that TLJ could possibly be doing that stuff, not that he was for a fact like SSBF is trying to do against Seacore.

Here is a post that seems to be an AtE as Euriospirit commented on it before:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:If there's anything I've learned here, is that replacing affects how you play the game. Looks like I'm never replacing into a game again, but that doesn't mean I'm backing out of this one, since I did want to get in it.

When I do get back in the game tomorrow (Today's my birthday and I'll likely spend the day playing
Monster Hunter Tri
after school), I'll try to make an massive post and look at the game from a newer perspective.
Seems like you are basically saying "You guys scared me away from replacing ever again, I hope you are happy. Also it's my birthday so I hope it makes you happy to make this a horrible b-day". I know this was previously stated by Euriospirit, but I also found it suspicious.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: I have absolutely nothing to hide from you guys and that is a promise. The reason why I really despise negative attention on me is because I'm not good under pressure when it comes to Mafia. I tend to play a lot worse then I would if I only had like one vote or two and I even crack under pressure sometimes (See Smash Bros. Mafia). I'll either have to resort to either A): Try to look at the game from a different perspective or B): Give up and kill/replace myself. Ever since my critically hated self-lynch at Smash Bros. Mafia, I'm trying to avoid option B as much as possible, since it'll give me an even worse reputation when it comes to Mafia games. Hopefully, I can improve on Mafia games so this kind of stuff doesn't ever happen again.

Of course I am. It cause a lot of pressure and when multiple people go after me at the same time, it hurts my play style as a whole. As you can see, I hate negative attention.
This post seems like you are shooting for another AtE. In this post I get the impression that you are basically asking other people to lay off you otherwise you will crack/quit.

There you go. That's all of your scummy behavior that led to my voting of you. I read TLJ and Seacore's posts and then
ISO
ed you and read up on your posts and the scummy behavior in them. I just didn't find it necessary to show all of the small things that I think prove you guiltiness.
I hope this shows that I do care about the game and that my inactivity has not been purposeful at all, but instead just me loosing track of time while being preoccupied with other matters. Also one of those days I got stuck in China Town of NYC. I hate buses lol.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Master Tang »

Welcome OpposedForce.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Master Tang »

How does "I hate buses lol" turn into "I'm scum vote for me". I took a bus to NYC as a field trip for a class. We went to the Met, MoMA, the UN building, and finally to Chinatown. We got stuck there for 4 hours leaving at midnight instead of 8pm because of bus issues. Stop reading into it lie it's some secret scum joke.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Master Tang »

Exilon wrote: To MT: it just seems too much coincidence of how that comment could fit in trying to pass a message.
The Lord Jesus wrote: Master Tang: The details of your trip were tangential chatter. Verily, I say, it is fair to suppose that those details were chosen, or wholly invented, as an innuendo.
What kind of message would I use through "I hate buses"? I can give you some descriptions of things I saw. For example in the Metropolitan Museum of art, they have an armor section which holds some duke's medieval festival armor, it's black and gold and was approximately like 25-50lbs I forgot which exactly, but it was heavy enough where it wasn't function for battle. There was also decorated sabers, one of which was for a Sultan or something, but he was murdered by his brother before he ever got the chance to get it. There is also a gun/sword combo, which kind of looks like a meat cleaver with a gun on it. The blades on blades/guns were only to be used after the gun is shot. Let's see. There is plenty of paintings of Jesus (TLJ would probably enjoy that). Um.....lets see what else.....At the UN they retardly overprice every souvenir, it costed me almost $10 for a shot glass and a magnet. At the Museum of Modern Art there is a tree sculpture garden thing, a stool with a wheel on it (some art thing), and a large painting done on 2 canvases one is entirely orange and one has prints of a car accident on it. Also the MoMa is currently having a Tim Burton thing going on (if anyone is interested and is close enough to NY to check it out), and some famous artist is there having "silent exchanges" with people (she sits across from you [as long as you choose] and you kind of convey thoughts through the silence. she stays there from opening to closing and she doesn't do anything except sit there silently). So yea, if I some how fabricated all of this stuff then I think I should get a medal of some sort. :/
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Master Tang »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:@Master Tang: Completely useless and irrelavent post. That latest post of your gives absolutely no informaton whatsoever with what's going on in Mafia games.
True, but it aggravates me to no end that people think that I made up a trip about my going to NYC.
Master Tang
Master Tang
Townie
Master Tang
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Master Tang »

I feel loved with all the negative energy that is going to turn to me next. I just hope we lynch some real scum instead of fake scum first.

Also as a side note @ Seacore. I know you have better reasons for thinking I'm scum and that's why I'm not angry at you. You're reasons have a solid argument supporting them, but I am telling you now that you are misreading me. I'm not scum I'm just not as refined at this game as the rest of yous. Just thought I would give you a heads up. lol

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”