Mini 1094 - Mariposa Peak Mafia - Game Over!

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:11 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: AGar

He knows my name! *GASP*
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Seraphim »

God, I have no clue when I'll have time to post but I'll find it tomorrow.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hey kids, remember me? I random voted AGar in post 29 and haven't posted since. UNTIL NOW. DUN DUN. Frankly, at this point

No way in hell am I doing a recap. Haha. But I will try to point out some highlights.

So far, carrotcake looks pretty scum. His sudden aggressive attack on singersigner looks more like scum trying to troll reactions out of a player with a "history" of falling play to such attacks. It's kinda like scum trying to get VI players to look scummy because they have a history of it.

I could also see Guderian scum, hold that thought though. Sims is town as of post 84 and Guderian looks especially scummy for his preemptive vote.

Dear God, the more I read, the more town sims is. ConfidAnon is probably town too.

Powerrox might be scum for his post 102.

WTF Blood Queen is bizarre. Possible scum.

Thor is so town it hurts. Wow this is going to be such an easy game.

Let's lynch Guderian guys.
sorry, I forgot.

Claim: Serial Killer
DEAR GOD WHAT THE FUCK. This may be the stupidest thing I've seen all game and this game is full of stupid stuff.

Guderian is one dead motherfucker.

Unvote
Vote: Guderian

I promise my posts will be more insightful as I get more involved in the game.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Guys, we really need more Guderian votes. Think about it.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Carrotcake wrote:
Thor is so town it hurts. Wow this is going to be such an easy game.
Explain
Explain so hard
Pray for your soul if you can't tell that thor is town. It's seriously not that difficult. Look at thor's play and tell me how in the world it came from scum.
Who knows, maybe we can work out a deal; such as giving us the option of forcing a draw in case things go badly for the town.
I think Reck spelled this out pretty clearly, but here it is again: scum or SKs are not willing to cut deals. They are playing to their win conditions. Only roles like Jesters, Lynchers, and survivors can win WITH the town. They are technically "anti-town" but, persay, mutually against a town victory. Not to mention with SKs, there's always the danger you're just cutting a deal with a scumbag.

Look folks, let's lynch Guderian. If he was actually a serial killer, that might be a different can of worms, but since he has since (I think) rescinded the claim, we have to lynch him. The bag o' WIFOM that he has unleashed with his SK claim is not worth dealing with, especially in the long run. Also, don't forget that if Guderian is the SK and this is some bizarre gambit, this is a 8:3:1 or 9:2:1 and if we mislynch town today, we are in a much worse position. Sure, there's also the possibility of a scum-SK crosskill but I find that highly unlikely given, as stated, the amount of WIFOM about him.

Rally the troops for a lynch.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Seraphim »

He accepts that VI's aren't necessarily scum, and that going after them is scummy.
Misrep based on confirmation bias. VIs aren't always scum but certain players are always going to look scummy when you push their buttons.
He basically votes for Guder for being a VI.
LOL STRAWMAN TRY AGAIN. Guder isn't a VI. If he's town, his play was stupid, yes, but not indicative of a VI.
Baseless complacency. Indicative of inside knowledge. Definitely a scum-tell.
If I have insider knowledge,
A. Why baselessly declare players town?
B. Why Thor in paticular?
C. How does it make any sense for us to be scum together which you seem to be implying based on your vote?

Also, BY THE WAY, ever heard of GUT? I use it, a lot. I find it to be highly superior to trying to use logic because logic tends to fail people in a game of illogical people and illogical actions. Thor gives out a solid pro-town vibe. Am I supposed to outline some sort of town case for him?

P.S. Declaring players town scares the shit out of scum.

Now to Guderian:

Dear God, your ego is hilarious. Now, Mr. Mastermind, are you going to sit around while we lynch you and ignore all of your 'hard work' or are you going to make a claim?

Also, the numbers, I think, shouldn't be attributed so much to site meta as to the harshness of a 9:3 game for town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:30 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright carrot, I'll bite. It seems
your
entire case is based around semantics. In fact, you seem have to decided that just because we can't decided what constitutes a VI, that I'm scum.
Do you believe people who go after VIs, for the sake of being VIs, scummy?
The answer is yes.
Your so called case on my is based on that.
I have not construed a case on you. I have not pretended to create a case on you. That's not how I operate. If I had made a case on you, I would be voting you. I merely pointed it out in my reread and said you looked scummy for it. I never said it made you scum.

And you're still misconstruing my point. It's really easy to push the buttons on supposed VI players. I don't even know if I would consider singer a VI. My statement is based on this:
Extreme inability to present herself in a way that is coherent and readable for fellow town-members resulting in potential liability of a mislynch in key scenarios.
assessment.

I would assume that scum would try to push for a reaction like this in order to get a mislynch. That's where the "scum will try to push buttons for VIs" notion comes from.
Misrep-Strawman. You sure love buzzwords!
Work in advertising.
Though, learn what they mean first.
This is like textbook misrep. You 'distilled' my case to saying that Guderian is playing like a VI, we should lynch him, there's a condradiction in that because I called singer a VI and said she wasn't scum.

OBVSCUM AMIRITE LOL NO

I said Guder isn't a VI. I still stand by that. However, Guder is an idiot. I also stand by that.

Before I get to the reasons for me voting Guder, let's go over this:
Perception.
A: If you are town you have baselessly declared.
B: If you are scum you have inside knowledge.

A is irrational
It's likely B
Alright. You have postulated that people who make baseless declarations are scum. I won't refute this yet but I'll play along.

So, why am I voting Guder? Let's count the reasons why, they are ever evolving.
1. Since you seem so obsessed with it, how about baselessly declaring Blood Queen scum? Link
2. This post is absolutely terrible and scumtastic.
3. Boy oh boy, I love these baseless declarations of alignment! Link
4. Look here's another!
5. He claimed SK.
6. He seems to regret the claim and has been filling the game with bullshit about 'numbers' and 'shaking up the game' which is just putting the spotlight on him.
7. He pretended to daykill a player in a serious manner, a player that he stated he had a town read on.
This is fucking terrible for so many reasons and is the sort of WIFOM that you DON'T USE AS THE BASIS FOR YOUR ARGUMENT.
lolololololol

Town play is irrational. I am irrational. Guderian is irrational. Do you want me to find more scum using your amazing tell of awesome?
No, this is "you voting Thor" and you accusing me at the same time. If you're attacking us at the same time, we must be scum together, right? This isn't a terrible leap here. You imply a "Thor-Seraph" connection through your attacks on the two of us, especially when part of the attack on me is based on a connection to Thor.
If you couldn't tell that my initial read was a gut one, I'm sorry for you.

I'm not going to outline a case for him being town. He is town in my eyes until he proves otherwise, innocent until proven guilty.

Double standards much?
lol

BTW, your fencesitting on Guderian does not look good. Is he town or scum? Choose now so that we can remember it when he flips scum and peg you as his buddy.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Seraphim »

Out of all the things I expected to happen in this game, this was definitely not one of them.

Um.

Well, there's always the off-chance that he's telling the truth. And then there's the chance that this is the next in a string of bizarre gambits to try and shake the lynch off of him.

I don't know how much I want to deal with the WIFOM.

Lemme consider things but my gut reaction is that we lynch him regardless.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

It's not so much replacing out. Your play hasn't offended anyone. It's just been unbelievably stupid and this, coming from what's happened previously, just fits in with your attempts to shake off being lynched, along with the Serial Killer claim, the daykill, and your stated "attempts" to "cure" Mini Normals.

I'm not questioning your trustworthiness. I'm not going to hold this game against you if we play again. But in this game, I really still think you need to be lynched, not replaced. If everyone else disagrees, I guess I'm fine with a replacement too.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Wagon analysis go go go.
Guderian - 7 (Reckamonic, singersigner, Powerrox93, Seraphim, sims5487, AGar, ConfidAnon)
Who is willing to bet that there's at least one scum on here, if not two?

Reckamonic
singersigner
Powerrox93
sims5487
AGar
ConfidAnon

Confid's hammer is slightly fishy but he probably made the right decision ending the day. It had simply gotten too ridiculous and replacements would have just bogged the game down. Probably not a scum hammer. I'm fairly sure sims is town. singersigner and Reck/Dram are probably town too but I wouldn't put money on it.

AGar and Powerrox are who I'm going to be watching today.

Also worth noting who stayed off the wagon...seeing as only three of those players are alive. Rhinox and Guderian sorta died leaving

Blood Queen
Carrotcake
Thor665

Willing to bet there's one scum in that little group. I refuse to believe all three scum were on that wagon. Given that the pool is quite a bit smaller...

Vote: Carrotcake

*waits for inevitable accusations of OMGUS*
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I had been writing that post for a while. I saw no reason to change my vote based on your vote.

I have some specific reason for voting carrot but I want to see a reaction first. Thor, I'm fairly sure, is town. Blood Queen hasn't posted enough for me to get a solid read.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

You named more than half of the remaining players of the game there, son. How about being a little more specific? Perhaps elaborate a bit more on your CarrotCake vote (who, is on ANOTHER list of people you claim contain scum)
It's wagon analysis. If you'd have read the rest of my post, the first list is people ON the Guderian wagon. I'm assuming a three-man scum team, and Guderian was lynch-bait, so there has to be at least one scum, if not two, with a faint possibility of three.

It's possible that there were three scum but my second list is based off the idea that there was at least one scum OFF of the wagon because Guderian was lynch-bait.

My main reason for voting carrot ties into that. I think out of all of the players, carrot was actively
avoiding
the issue of Guderian, toeing around and trying to avoid making a definite statement, of "he's dumb town" or "he's scum". Blood Queen did this to an extent too but like I said, he/she hasn't really posted enough. I will explain further on the carrot vote but I'm waiting on a post from him first.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Shameless prod dodge. More content coming up.

Mod: Do you think you can be a bit more generous on prods during Christmas?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I don't know my exact schedule but whatever

V/LA until January

I'm going to be posting but I don't want to get replaced. I'm enjoying this game.

Noted and thank you.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I've made it perfectly clear that it isn't my policy to lynch for being bad players. You on the other hand have had many a scumslips.
lol, if you consider scumslips to include a disagreement on the meaning of what constitutes a VI and an unsupported town declaration. How exactly is this a scumslip?

I'm certainly not ignoring the case against me, but your 'case' is weak. You have failed to indicate why my play is anti-town in the slightest. You just seem to quote posts and yell "SCUM".
I also know Guderian from a past game, he was a cool calm fella. And such irrational movements from him wasn't indicative scum.
Explain this. So, in other games he was cool, calm, and collected, and since he wasn't in this game, despite a shift in meta he...isn't scum? How do you figure that?

Also, you never actively defended Guderian, you just stayed off the wagon, which I find HIGHLY suspect.
You people are horrible players for lynching him. Full of ego like that. And know you plan to vindicate those who isn't part of your ignorance.
I don't understand this. Guderian's lynch was justified. His play was erratic and anti-town. It made him impossible to ignore and impossible to hunt scum who probably just coasted yesterday.

Like you.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Notice how I actively attacked Seraph, and many others, for voting on the basis that Guder was being an idiotic troll, instead of being scum.
And you still continue to push this. This is untrue. Anyone who bothers to look back will see that there are other reasons that I voted for Guderian besides "being an idiotic troll".

You'll also quickly notice that there was a case on Guderian before the SK claim shenanigans took place and it seemed to be some sort of flailing under pressure.
Are you saying you agree with seraph's baseless, maybe even malicious, asskissing?
Is that what it is now? You seem to be backpedaling on this.

First it's
Baseless complacency. Indicative of inside knowledge.
then
B: If you are scum you have inside knowledge.
Okay, dropped the baseless complacency part.
now you've completely changed your tune to
baseless, maybe even malicious, asskissing?
Are you going to make up your mind as to why my declaration of Thor's town-ness(which I stand by) is a scumtell?

More later.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Seraphim »

1.) You maliciously ass-kiss.
2.) You have inside knowledge.

They don't contradict each other.
They both mean you are scum.
Yes, but you seem to enjoy interchanging them with each other with no basis to suit your argument.

How is ass-kissing malicious? On another note, how are my actions classified as ass-kissing? Oh wait, I declared your main suspect town, not just town, but obv town. In a complete 360 you start attacking me as having insider information which seems to directly contradict your initial attack on Thor as scum. So, in order for you not to be back-pedaling, your two reasons must hold true from when you made to the assertion.

If I'm scum, and am maliciously ass-kissing and have insider information, as you say, then Thor and I CAN'T be scum together because in order to ass-kiss, we must be different alignments, that is the point of buddying. Also, if I have insider information that Thor is town, Thor can't be scum because he's town.

Your reasons say that Thor and I can't be scum together yet you attacked us TOGETHER which invalidates your reasoning OR it implies that you had different reasons for my "buddying" attempt when you started questioning my actions, which means that you've been backpedaling.
This is what you meant. This is your reason.
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Your entire defense of me is deflection by reflection. I called you on your contradiction, and to defuse the case, you hope to fabricate a similar one against me.
????

I seriously can't figure this out.
1.) Seraph is voting against me because of omgus.
lawl
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

Thor: do you think Carrotcake is town?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

Five Day Extention: Yes
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Seraphim »

Carrot's absence does not bode well. I feel a disturbance in the force.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

I don't know about lurking away the pressure so much as dropped away entirely from the site.

Might be time yet to start looking for that replacement so we get this scum lynched.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm currently deciding what I think of Lateralus and how to proceed while I write college applications and really shouldn't be doing anything else. Replacements can really displace things especially when the replacee is the target of a wagon.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Seraphim »

goddammit I have other things to do on this site you know. I'm not ignoring this game, just saving it for last.

Betting money on AGar claiming vanilla though, he hasn't been fighting the lynch terribly hard.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm working on a post as we speak.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Seraphim »

First of all, I dunno how hot I am with two replacements showing up and kicking the AGar wagon into high gear, especially when one of them was/is my number one suspect. So we'll see about that.

That last exchange between Lateralus22 and singersigner left me with a bad taste in my mouth.
singersigner wrote:I get the feeling there's a little OMGUS in that read. It's ok, though, I forgive you.
This is pretty fucking terrible, not going to lie. At least it's not your basis for calling him scum because that would be even worse.
singersigner wrote:This is just scum asking the other townies to say, hey, who do you already think is scum so when I read through the thread, I can have a little confirmation bias and already pin these people as scum.
derp

If I still put faith into the bussing/distancing tell, I would put money on singersigner and Lateralus being scum together because holy shit they put together some terrible cases on each other.

I understand continuing to vote a player because you hated their predecessor's play but I don't think Lateralus has done anything terribly scummy yet besides pull a shit case. Wanting to win arguments =/= scum BTW. However, that isn't to say that singer might not be scum. I just don't know how much that is because of Later's case but more because singer's play, since she lost her one target, has completely gone down the crapper.

Later's quick switch to AGar is meh. I don't think it's scummy but I don't like it especially given that I thought that he was gaining some serious momentum on SS, causing me to question the motivation behind it especially since it really looks like an attempt to escape a lynch. Of course, I can't completely blame him either.

I'm going to be evaluating Later later(ha!)...I have some questions for him below. I'm not moving my vote in the meantime because the AGar wagon has enough support for the moment. I might have some thoughts on him later but I'm not giving up on scumCC/scumLateralus until I see reason to do otherwise.

I didn't think sims was scum and I don't think IAUN is either at first glance but his vote to tip the scales against a Later lynch makes me uneasy. Of course, I trust my initial read on the previous player and my uneasiness only stems from my sureness that Later's slot is scum.

Powerrox isn't scum(RECK/DRAM). Enough said on that front.

Now.

Later...can I call you Later?

Some questions, for you.

First of all, your player slot was one of the few players off of the Guderian wagon. If you're not scum, which of the other players not on the wagon would you peg most likely to be scum?

Second, how valid do you think my case on the player you replaced is? I'm not asking you to defend or attack it, it's unfortunately mostly useless now.

Third, what you do if I changed my vote to singersigner? What if some other player moved his vote to singersigner?

Fourth, finally, and most importantly, what is love?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm saying she's only trying to win arguments as opposed to legitimately read her targets
The problem with this "symptom" is that you haven't presented proof that she's not actually getting reads from her play, only postulated that this might be the case. If she is just attacking players for sake of attacking them, that would be something but I don't see any evidence of this. This is why your case is ultimately bad. Not scummy, just wrong. It doesn't look like a crap attack on purpose, I think.

If that makes sense at all which it probably doesn't.
when you're town do you only come in to debate with people and argue them to death?
Sometimes I find that's the only way I can engage myself in the game and not lurk, debate.
I think all the scum are on the Gud wagon, regardless I'd probably say mothrox based on PoE. But even then I just think he's a moron and that he his feelings for Agar are genuine.
This is an interesting perspective given that I'm fairly sure one scum dodged the wagon because of how dodgy it was(yes, I'll be the first to admit that the wagon was dodgy... necessary but dodgy). Besides AGar and singersigner, who is the last scum if I may inquire?

Concerning my case...I wasn't expecting that which is a good for you and bad for me. However,
Saying she was avoiding the Gud issue is wrong when that's what she spent her time talking all about.
Lemme rephrase this point...she didn't give any compelling arguments for why his motives were town which I found bad for someone who continued to actively push against it.
idk. Probobly blink, wonder why exactly your doing so and question you about it or something. I'd take off if I thought SS wagon was actually going to go through.
This vote is presumably backed up with reasoning. Mine giving this question another go?
Idk man, I don't do philosophy.
WRONG. BABY DUN HURT ME. DUN HURT ME. NO MORE.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I don't have time to make a full post but.

Unvote

This is clearly going nowhere.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Running down the list.
Nachomamma wrote:Seraphim how can you get a town read off this?
I'm not getting so much of a town read of that singular post but my initial town read of sims was pretty freaking strong, probably one of my strongest reads all game. It's going to take more than one shitty wagon post to change that.

I'm thinking about it, running over the little conversation with Later, and I think I'm going to change my tune a little. I think the results were positive and I don't think Later is the lynch for today. For one thing, the singer/Later wagon went waaaay in Later's favor. To be completely honest, the entire Q&A session was a test of sorts, and Later passed for the most part. The fact that he jumped back to his number one scumread, a fledgling wagon, speaks well for him.

Your case isn't terrible, I wanted to see how you'd defend it.

We have three days left until deadline. Time to get work done.

Vote: singersigner

As for AGar, frankly, I'm null on him. The way was sort of simmering and then suddenly exploded and that always gets me a little edgy. However, if he feels he has a claim which might prevent his lynch(which I think he does, hence his refusal to claim now that his wagon is dying), he might want to shoot that off before deadline comes close. I will only switch to an AGar wagon to prevent a no lynch. Not before unless something changes.

AGar is at L-2, Later is at L-4, singer is at L-3.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Seraphim »

If I can pick it up, so can scum. Whether or not I point it out is irrelevant and you know it.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

I think I will be around to hammer should AGar stall out any further.

Seeing as IAUN's wall of text ends with a vote for me, I suppose I need to actually do more than skim it so that's going to be a priority once I have time.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: Deadline extension

I can't guarantee being around on a non weekend day but since AGar refuses to claim, I suppose that point is moot anyway.

I'm looking forward to more fun with Nacho!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Oh, whoops, sorry. I didn't know that was the case, I misunderstood what was going on. I thought we wanted to extend the day or some shit.

Unvote
Vote: AGar

GODDAMMIT I AM DOING OTHER THINGS ON THIS SITE STOP POSTING AND LET ME HAMMER
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

seriously I tried nigh on five times to make that post but the damn preview kept coming up.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I think we should massclaim.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Seraphim »

Aha, this is open. Anyway, I'm fairly sure I have a guilty result today that should make things considerably easier.

I'm a watcher, first of all.

I targeted Thor N1. He was my strongest town read and I felt, out of all the players, he was the towniest. No one visited him.
I targeted Nachomamma N2. Same deal with N1. No one visited him.
I targeted Mothrax N3. I targeted him because of a vibe I got...I dunno Guess what? I got a result. Mothrax was visited last night. Mothrax died last night. Let's do the math. The visitor was the one and only singersigner.

Unless there are some shenanigans in the works, I think the lynch is clear.

I want SS to claim next.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: singersigner

This is absolutely and completely obvious. If singer is town, she just gave the scum a free ride into the endgame.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm still not completely discounting shenanigans at this point. We've had one power role flip and I know I'm a watcher, unless the scum is all goons, seems like the town is rather weak...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Now that's we've determined beyond a shadow of a doubt that singersigner is scum, can we please quiet down so we can out her buddies?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Seraphim »

It was more than gut though.

I dunno.

Never mind...

Upon self-reflection it probably was gut.

SS's request for Lat to delay claiming reflects badly on both of them.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Next time you respond, can you please name the two other players you find scummiest/my supposed partners? If you can't, you're withholding=very anti-town.
Congratulations you've completely misread my post.

My 614 really meant "let's finish this claiming business so that we can lynch SS and find her buddies". I don't know profess to know who your scumpartners are but it's entirely possible it's a Lat/PR combo from the way they are delaying like this. I don't know. That's something for after your flip.
Some more food for thought: wouldn't you think that if he were telling the truth, he should've waited to catch someone in a lie before he knew for sure? Claiming, yes; revealing results, no. He called his result guilty before I even had a chance to claim VT or otherwise. If I claimed cop it would've cleared me, yes?
I would consider you targeting last night's kill, the only person targeting last night's kill may I add.

I did catch you in a lie. You targeted mothrax last night. You claimed to be a vanilla townie.

This is seriously straight forward and SS is flailing like crazy.

Alright, the Mothrax thing...I'm thinking through my targeting process and while a majority of it was gut, when scum get that extra kill after a nolynch leading into a LYLO situation(like this one), they tend to kill a player who was not very vocal or was "useless" in the game to give the town as little information as possible leading into the next day. That was my semi-logic there. Obviously, picking the most vocal town players wasn't working.

Lat needs to get in here and claim.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Later, hold on.

Who do you want to claim next?

NO ONE say anything until everyone else has claimed. I've got a theory but I need to see what everyone else is claiming first.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Shh, don't talk. No one talks until Thor claims.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Seraphim »

singer, shut the fuck up scumbag. Seriously.

Reck, you too.

No one says shit until PR claims though I have a theory as to what he's going to claim.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Seraphim »

I asked the mod, minor breadcrumbing is just fine. However, I only used this once.

Here

I said "I'll be
watch
ing AGar and Powerrox today". Though it wasn't a breadcrumb of target, I planted it there very purposefully.
That means for Seraph to be town that both singer and Powerrox are scum
I'm missing why this is true.

More in a little bit, still trying to comprehend what happened here.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Seraphim »

Talking in secret messages generally involves some sort of code that is almost impossible to pick up on without knowledge that it's there. For example, having everyone post their role PMs through a cypher at the beginning of the game and then posting the key when massclaiming.

Most mods allow breadcrumbing because it's not exactly a secret...it's really soft-claiming a role right out in the open. It's hardly trickery.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright.

Guderian - Vanilla Town
Rhinox - Vanilla Town
AGar - Vanilla Town
iamusername - Vanilla Town

singersigner - Claimed Vanilla Town
Reckamonic - Claimed Vanilla Town
Nachomamma8 - Claimed Vanilla Town
Thor665 - Claimed Vanilla Town

mothrax - One-Shot Neighborizor

Seraphim - Claimed Watcher
Lateralus22 - Claimed Watcher
Powerrox93 - Claimed Jailkeeper

Does anyone else think there are a lot of vanilla town? Powerrox looks terrible guys. However, my vote is staying on singer. I really have no clue what's going on anymore but I could definitely see foresee scum using today to pull out all the stops and get ONE town lynch. SS and Powerrox are almost certainly scum together. It's so handy that Powerrox's claim contradicts me and fits so nicely with Later's.

Hmm.

Looks to me like he's trying to save his buddy, especially how butthurt he seems about my breadcrumb and his willingness to vote Reck even with the possibility of a quicklynch.

Lat and I can confirm each other really easily by targeting the same person. I'm not going to discount the idea that both Lat and I are the sole remaining town power roles. 2 Watchers and a one-shot neighborizor against a jailkeeper/roleblocker is not inconceivable.

Let's lynch SS and get work done.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Seraphim »

If I'm reading your post right, that's not what I'm saying at all, that's not even close to why I'm saying you're scum. Read my post again and then comment.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Seraphim »

Then why the hell were you discussing it?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Seraphim »

We are lynching singersigner. End of discussion. I am looking forward to lynching scum for the first time all game.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Seraphim »

SS and Powerrox are clearly scum. I'm thinking Reck/Dram looks like the most likely potential buddy for how's evaluating the situation, not really committing to one side or the other.

2 Town Watchers and 1-Shot Neighborizor vs Roleblocker + a goon + some other power role is fairly balanced. I've seen mods double up on investigative roles before to mess with town...hell, even I ran a game once that had two trackers in it. It's not outside the realm of possibility that there are two watchers in this game.

Powerrox: mind expanding on those jailkeep targets of yours? Why were you so driven on using it as a roleblock rather than as a protective role? Also, why did you find each player scummy?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I have a result which is effectively a guilty on you. That's way fucking more than 'nothing'.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Bussing Nacho was what killed us IMO.

Scum should have been hitting Powerrox hard...I'm not blaming Reck/Dram, fantastic buddies, but bussing Nacho was stupid.

Watcher is POWERFUL, seriously, one-shot neighborizer + watcher vs roleblocker wouldn't have been terribly shocking to me if I was town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Town definitely deserves some serious props for turning this game around though. I thought we had it for sure.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”