mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:48 am

Post by mozamis »

/confirm.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

cool we have a magical yo -yo playing :)
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:53 am

Post by mozamis »

VOTE FATSO
for having the best name :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 am

Post by mozamis »

sorry! wildo :) just wanted to give fatso "props" as u yanks would say ;) will read thread properly now :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:19 am

Post by mozamis »

ICEninja wrote:Ugh a miller claim. Last time I had one of those it was Parama claiming miller. He then claimed scum after we pushed a huge wagon on him. He was VT. I was very sad. Let's hope this situation isn't so painful.

Here are some standard questions I like to ask:
1) What is your time zone? This is good to know in case we have some oversees players and we're waiting for a post from them.
grenwich mean time (london, england)

2) What is your mafia experience here and elsewhere? I like to know the experience levels from players, just in case there are any first timers mostly.
third game on this site, other 2 still going. a couple IRL years ago

3) How often can we expect a post from you? Just for my personal reference, mostly.
got told off for posting too much in my first game so i'm gonna try and calm things down a bit :) I should be posting a couple of times a day tho.

Most of the random votes so far have been useless, save Erratus's. I don't like people who are voting for Erratus right now for being pro-town. That's mostly just AGar.
why was EA's vote good in your view? no offence to anyone but i thought we were all random voting
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:43 am

Post by mozamis »

lets random vote RANDOM VOTE for getting us into this infinte regress!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

anyone else find EA's answers a bit vague? covering his tracks for later scum lurking?
UNVOTE VOTE ERRATUS APPOTUS
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by mozamis »

SORRY SPELLING FAIL
UNVOTE VOTE ERRATUS APOTHOS
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

LOL STILL WRONG HOPEFULLY THE MOD WILL LET ME OFF :)

Don't worry, as long as it is univocally recognizable I count it
Last edited by lewarcher82 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

I HAVE DEALT WITH IT. THATS WHY I'M VOTING YOU.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:40 am

Post by mozamis »

Erratus Apathos wrote:YOU TOLD ICENINJA YOU WOULD POST A COUPLE TIMES A DAY. THIS IS YOUR EIGHTH POST IN TWENTY FOUR HOURS. DID YOU LIE TO COVER YOUR TRACKS FOR LATER SCUM LURKING?

Or did you just not have a good idea of how often you were actually going to post?
touche :wink:
UNVOTE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:40 am

Post by mozamis »

so has that guy gone then? if he has, why is he still posting?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:45 am

Post by mozamis »

Necessary Evil wrote:
AGar wrote:
Necessary Evil wrote:
penpen wrote:lol

Erratus, you are quite funny. hahaha
Look, ma! No content!

VOTE: penpen

Usually when people don't random vote they give some sort of reason. Not the case here.
Hey look at the scumscum trying to start a bandwagon with false-logic.

We've got two down! Easy-sauce.
penpen's post is the most suspicious thing in the game so far. I don't think townies will often fail to random vote without giving some kind of reason. It does depend on how he plays, but I'm not familiar with the player so I'm taking initiative.
how on earth was that suspicious by penpen? postinbg that you think sonething is funny? umm..this IS A GAME! I find it scummy that you are trying to rake up suspicions for no reason.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:48 am

Post by mozamis »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Exilon wrote:What is this pile of spam?

VOTE: Erratus

So Ythan, you're scum this time, yes?
Notice how Exilon calls Ythan scum but votes me. This makes perfect sense.

No, wait. It makes the exact opposite of that.

UNVOTE: penpen
VOTE: Exilon
Yes, this is obviously OMGUS.
But i fail to see why evryone is getting so worked up by EA. Yes, he is obviously trying to cover up his OMGus vote by BS argumunets, but probably just cos he knows he made a mistake.
So neutral on EA so far.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:49 am

Post by mozamis »

Klazam wrote:Sup. I'm a miller. Looked everywhere, and it seems that it's best for me to claim right away.

So you know.

vote AGar
for no reason at all
Am ignoring this. Could be scum trying to mess with us. Could be true.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:51 am

Post by mozamis »

Maemuki wrote:Dammit, and here I was hoping that I would get to vote Exilon for living in the end of the world, but then this happens. Besides, all this WIFOM is making me drunk.

Actually screw it, I'll do it anyway. I know I should know how to make miller claims into actual discussion, but that's waaaaay beyond my abilities.

VOTE: Exilon
This vote seem completely unprovoked.
Slight scum read.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:52 am

Post by mozamis »

AGar wrote:There is no dissection of miller claims. You simply take that with a grain of salt, judge them like a normal player (if they're scummy, you lynch them. If they're townie, you don't) and if they're still alive a phase prior to MYLO/LYLO, you lynch them on policy to keep from WIFOM headaches in LYLO.
well if people want to talk about his miller claim, then we are free to do so. Why are you so dismissive of what seems quite an imporatant post?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:54 am

Post by mozamis »

Maemuki wrote:
penpen wrote:So why Do you think Exilon is scum?
For an absolutely RVS-y reason. You didn't really think that I actually thought that he was scum because he lived in Portugal, now did you?
apologies. should have skimmed ahead.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:54 am

Post by mozamis »

Maemuki wrote:
penpen wrote:Well You're not exactly helping us get out of RVS, either you know.
And neither are you. Wait, no, scratch that.
UNVOTE: Exilon
VOTE: penpen
OMGUS vote. scummy?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:56 am

Post by mozamis »

ok, three pages in. so far Maemuki is only dodgy poster to me.
UNVOTE VOTE MAEMUKI
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:08 am

Post by mozamis »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Maemuki wrote:Okay, maybe I did exaggerate a little. But honestly, it's way too early in the game to have a town read.

...and besides, I wasn't asking YOU. Why did you answer in ICE's place?
It's never too early to have a town read. I have town reads on ICE and NE.

I didn't answer your question, I commented on it.

p-edit: yeah my answers to ICE's questions are vague. I don't post on a schedule, deal with it.
why do you have town reads on ice and NE? what have i missed? :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:09 am

Post by mozamis »

Erratus Apathos wrote:I like the way NE took initiative.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:11 am

Post by mozamis »

penpen wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:I like the way NE took initiative.
who cares about initiative when its bullshit.
this seems a bit scummy from penpen/ bit too "defensively aggressive" if you know what i mean. Its good for town to take initiative. We need a lynch.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:14 am

Post by mozamis »

ICEninja wrote:The repeated "I'm town!" statement is alignment neutral annoying/amusing, depending on what mood I'm in. Voting based off the most logical reasoning possible in order to get real discussion going helps town. Ergo, pro-town. Ergo, town read. The first 2 votes that Erratus made were done so with much better reasoning than all those silly random votes.

I don't feel like AGar is particularly scummy right now, however. He seemed to genuinely feel that Erratus was the scummiest player at the time of his vote, which would make his vote similarly pro-town. I also generally don't like to have votes up until I have a serious vote.
Unvote

I feel like penpen's posts are empty and unhelpful.
Ythan asks good questions.
Coyote needs to post.
Exilion is definitely the active player who has contributed the least.
Maemuki, I didn't engage in RQS. I ask these questions every game, and I have presented reasoning as to why I asked each question. There is absolutely nothing random about them what-so-ever.
AGREE 100 PER CENT. Maybe a bit too lenient towards Agar tho. His posts seem to consist of trying to be "the experienced pro who laughs at other people.".
That could judt be his meta tho.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:15 am

Post by mozamis »

although exilon is keen to defend EA. Scumtell or just trying to be objective? Too early to tell.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:16 am

Post by mozamis »

more analysis later. I know you guys can't wait :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:04 am

Post by mozamis »

SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I HAVE ASKED IN 3 GAMES NOW FOR SOME ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO USE THIS FORUMS POSTING INTERFACE. NO HELP HAS BEEN FORTHCOMING. THATS WHY I KEEP POSTING SEPERATE POSTS.
How can you qoute someone, respond to it, and then quote someone else in the same post. And how do you do that cool thing with the blue underline where it takes you to the relevant post.

and ps the post where i said thanks and :lol: was cos i asked a question which Ea had already answred. My bad :)

Answering you in a PM - the lovely Mod
Last edited by lewarcher82 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:08 am

Post by mozamis »

although not liking iceninjas "not acceptable" post. you're not the mod. back off.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:10 am

Post by mozamis »

and anyway, why dont people like seperat eposts ? i find short, analytical posts much more digestible and informative than long waffly posts.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:28 am

Post by mozamis »

yes, i was 100 per cent sure i would get a patronising, cock muncher like response. Christ knows why people cant be more friendly on the internet. I wonder if people think there's link between "forum posting ability" and intellectual apptitude? Only thick people i guess. Now thick people and patronsing people-THERE'S a link. Still, at least you tried to help so thanks for that ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:06 am

Post by mozamis »

Maemuki wrote:
By the way, answer me INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME COMPLAINING. k thx
what was your question darling? :wink:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:15 am

Post by mozamis »

Maemuki wrote:
mozamis wrote:what was your question darling? :wink:
Well, looking back it's kinda justified since I didn't exactly word it as a question, but:

Why do you think I'm scum? Nope, dodgy posting without elaboration isn't a valid answer.
Only cos your vote on penpen seemed Omgus. Not necessarily a scum tell i agree, but it was the scummiest thing i saw in the first couple of pages.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 am

Post by mozamis »

Exilon wrote:
mozamis wrote:yes, i was 100 per cent sure i would get a patronising, cock muncher like response. Christ knows why people cant be more friendly on the internet. I wonder if people think there's link between "forum posting ability" and intellectual apptitude? Only thick people i guess. Now thick people and patronsing people-THERE'S a link. Still, at least you tried to help so thanks for that ;)
I answered to everything you asked, yet you seem to be saying I acted like an ass (for the lack of a better word). If not, what's that rambling for?
Yes maybe i was a bit harsh on you :lol:
It was your "You would do well to look at..." etc seemed a bit patronisng.
But, lets face it, who gives a monkeys :)
And you were helpful so cheers :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:43 am

Post by mozamis »

Budja wrote:Here and reading up.
Erratus is stirring up reactions. He is guilty of some of the accusations thrown at him (eg. wagonhopping, exaggeration) but at this stage they are more town than scumtells.

vote: plague

not quite with you there. he is commenting on someones comment about the most prominent member of the game. How is that a scum tell? It seems quite a balanced and reasonable thing to do.
But why is he voting plaguepen? That didnt seem logical.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:38 am

Post by mozamis »

AGar wrote:More people need to vote mozamis. F'real.

Posting is awful. Straight up "Hi, this is my fence and I ike it very much."
Yes i am uncertain. Yes I am sitting on the fence. Anyone that is certain (perhaps you think it is being "confident" :roll: ) of someone being scum on day 1 is either a fool, or scum.
Get to grips with this fairly simple concept: people have different styles.

And to answer Maemuki (think thats his name?) I can't remember why I voted you. I think you had OMGUSed someone.
UNVOTE

*PUTS EXTRA PADDED CUSHION ON FENCE, SITS ON IT* :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:42 am

Post by mozamis »

and urging people to vote for me cos you don't like the way i post?
"Hey, i don't like that guys face, he must be a criminal".
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:16 am

Post by mozamis »

Maemuki wrote:
Klazam wrote:Mae- Fair enough. If i wasnt a badposter, who would you like to vote? Could you signify that with one FOS next post?
My pleasure, but I actually have two suspicions. It's Budja and Moz, and I'm not sure which one I'd like to see lynched more. Budja needs to post too, but I only have one vote...
why are you suspicious of me?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

Exilon wrote:Ok, I have little time today as well. Not much to point out, though. Thanks, Klazam, although I was expecting a bit more of analysis on the first pages of the game.

UNVOTE: Klazam
VOTE: Moz
This is what happens when you sit on the fence. =)
Voting for someone becuase the are not sure? How is that good for town?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:29 am

Post by mozamis »

Fucking IDIOTS. I DONT KNOW WHO IS SCUM YET. ANYONE WHO IS CERTAIN IS A DICKWAD OR SCUM.
USE YOUR FUCKING BRAINS.
Peace and love :)

*BUMP* Never insult the other players in my game. You used your warning; next one is a modkill
Last edited by lewarcher82 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:05 am

Post by mozamis »

apologies to the mod and people that i insulted. Poor behaviour on my part :(
Fair play- i appreciate we need to scum hunt to win. All i was saying is that no one really stands out yet.
How is that digging my own grave?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:18 am

Post by mozamis »

I voted for EA because it looked like he was setting himself up for future lurking. He explained his position. I accepted it. I unvoted him. Why are you trying to make that look scummy?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by mozamis »

Exilon wrote:there is a bit of clueless, but there is also a bit of scumminess. That aside, the vote is still well placed.
so because I am uncertain, I am a bit scummy? And you feel that justifies a vote on me? Please explain.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Post by mozamis »

Exilon wrote:Ok, I have little time today as well. Not much to point out, though. Thanks, Klazam, although I was expecting a bit more of analysis on the first pages of the game.

UNVOTE: Klazam
VOTE: Moz
This is what happens when you sit on the fence. =)
That's your reason for voting me :roll:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:27 am

Post by mozamis »

Klazam wrote:L-1.

Claim.

Still not done with analysis.
Vanilla townie.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:35 am

Post by mozamis »

exilon, that post you quoted above was made AFTER you voted for me. You voted for me "thats what happens when you sit on the fence".
Then in your next post you obviously thought you needed to justify it a bit more.
So dont try and twist what has happened. You voted for me because of fence sitting, and then post hoc, you justified it.
Please try and be more honest in your posting.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:30 am

Post by mozamis »

Arse.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:33 am

Post by mozamis »

Could I have an alarm call, please?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by mozamis »

bah
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 am

Post by mozamis »

WELL PLAYED AGAR! A tour de force! I thought we had lost for sure, but you were awesome :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:24 am

Post by mozamis »

Yeah I'm not sure luck had much to do with it. No one suspected agar all game, and when all's said and done, that must be to his credit.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”