Mini 301: Berry Kingdom Mafia II -- (Game Over!!)

ciprian
ciprian
Townie
ciprian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by ciprian »

Here we go!

Hi all,
vote: TheCesspit
for being first on the list.
ciprian
ciprian
Townie
ciprian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:47 am

Post by ciprian »

OMG, you didn't expect to get away with that :mrgreen:

unvote vote:Cherry
:lol: first random bandwagon!
ciprian
ciprian
Townie
ciprian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:14 pm

Post by ciprian »

a very long range if you ask me....

random bangwagon --> discussions --> town win!

Not to stop this discussion:
Ciprian and Commodore Amazing have just notched one mark on my scum-o-meter.

It's a long range though.
Are you posting mental notes?
ciprian
ciprian
Townie
ciprian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:27 pm

Post by ciprian »

TheCesspit wrote:
I can understand random votes to create discussion, but I also thought part of that was to avoid creating early lynches, lest the Scum get a quick kill and very little information being revealed.
I think it is reasonable to consider that even a half minded townie would not be so stupid as to cast the last 2 votes on a person without having any arguments against him/her. If the mafia jumps on Cherry, I think we will have already some very good hints looking at the last two votes on her (those would have to be mafia - since no sain townie would hammer for no reason).

That being said, I think the Cherry joke kinda ended, so
unvote
. Posting mental notes is scummy in my book, they are usually meant to confuse the town. I also make notes, but I don't like to share them with the mafia, unless I have smthg worth casting a vote on.

On another note:

-invitation-
Coron, Yosarian2 - care to join the town meeting today? We are supposedly deciding who's responsible for last night's murders. Aren't you interested?

-question-
Lloyd: What's a
bolded
daykill?

Everyone: here's a question - are there official/unofficial rankings on this site? Is there a link where I could find such rankings? Are there players considered to be very good and others just good? Are some players known to be better than others?

Just a few questions meant to spark a more serious discussion.
ciprian
ciprian
Townie
ciprian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:59 pm

Post by ciprian »

Ah, I see a pattern here:

@Commodore Amazing

You placed the second vote on Cherry without any words, nothing said about randoming.

Your last post:
unvote: Cherry, vote: Lloyd

That guy's nuts. Confusing the town is not good.
Confusing the town? Who do you think is confused you, or the town? Lloyd acts like that. Is it crazy? A little bit, yes! Is it a scum tell? In his case, for most of the times, it wasn't. Has anyone presented a proper argument against him? No. Have you presented a proper argument against him? Certainly not.
Yet you attack him with the vague "Confusing the town is not good.", that is hard to debate and to counter, putting him on 3 votes now (to quote Cesspit - halfway to a lynch). You jump from one bandwagon to the next without any imput from your side.
That's what I call poor scum!
Vote: Commodore Amazing
ciprian
ciprian
Townie
ciprian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:08 pm

Post by ciprian »

Commodore Amazing wrote:
Bah, changed my mind. unvote: Lloyd, vote: Yosarian2
Ha, ha! It takes me a while to post.

Changing your mind in a few seconds is nothing less scummy. Vote hopping can be added to the above. Did you realize you made a mistake? I wonder what was your mistake.. :roll:

My attack stands ferm!
ciprian
ciprian
Townie
ciprian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:26 pm

Post by ciprian »

@ Yosarian2: That gut feeling thing - next time just be careful what you eat! :wink:
ciprian
ciprian
Townie
ciprian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:48 am

Post by ciprian »

ciprian wrote:

That being said, I think the Cherry joke kinda ended, so unvote . Posting mental notes is scummy in my book, they are usually meant to confuse the town.

Um...what? It's scummy to observe, draw conclusions, and then share those conclusions? Are you serious?

As I said: Posting mental notes is scummy in my book, they are usually meant to confuse the town.
Mental notes are
mental
notes, reasons for votes are reasons for
votes
That's my book.
I also make notes, but I don't like to share them with the mafia, unless I have smthg worth casting a vote on.

Except...didn't you just share your observations and thoughts about what actions were scummy without casting a vote?
I guess I did make an observation without voting or fosing. My point is, if you're gonna give an argument supporting an idea, don't make it sound like you are thinking outloud.
I don't have reasons to believe TheCesspit is scum.
imput from your side
"your side" was meant to mean CA. Nothing scummy.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”