Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

/confirm!
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:45 pm

uh.. Pacman. You never prodded me. Who did you end up prodding instead?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:15 am

hmm, im still around. The first few pages are meaningless garbage anyways, but ill read up on all the incessant one liners and see if something fruitful comes up during the read.

I will at least say something later today, even if its just to deride somebody for being stupid.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:24 am

Im still reading. Dont be a lurker hunting hero DJ, being a White Knight wont get you anywhere. I will find you some scum soon enough, just be patient.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:50 am

I have this sneaky feeling that Don is being very opportunistic with a temporary delay. He is brandishing White Knight credentials and being all aggressive in an effort to simply look good. Hey Don, are you applying for the role of town savior, the defender of justice and leader of us plebeians? You do understand that those are generally scum traits?

I may not have gone through every post thoroughly yet, especially the earlier pages, but what I do see in the last few pages is Don trying to act like the ringmaster of this little circus. Cracking the whip and trying to steer lynches. Rallying against lurkers and anyone that disagrees with you. You know who else does that? Scum. Scum do that. Its not the first time I seen scum doing the whole hiding in plain sight ordeal. Its the very definition of a White Knight Don and its not going to work.

As of right now, I dont have enough voting patterns or evidence or enough examples of your interactions to convince myself that you are simply being opportunistic scum trying to make yourself look good at my expense or at the expense or unfortunate lurkers, but I will keep an eye on you. You will definitely be my first ISO and everyone else voting for me right now because of this sillyness will also get looked at. If Don isnt the scum and is just out to fluff his ego and get a bunch of attention, then one of the bandwagon monkeys will certainly be instead because as much of a crime you pretend temporary lurking might be, its actually simply an easy lynch for scum to make. Its defensible later and there wont be a challenger to verify your position.

So yes, im here and im going to take advantage of this little discourse now to find me at least one scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:29 am

So not reading the first few pages, which are usually mostly useless garbage anyways, is scummy simply because you say so?

Face it, you picked me as a target and youre trying to use me to look good in front of everyone else. Its opportunistic and unreasonable. What exactly happened Don, you could find anyone else to pin your ire on, so you thought a lurker would make a better scapegoat? I mean, look at you, youre already lobbing false accusations and propping up strawmen with endless impunity.

When did I say that lurking was some sort of grandiose purposeful scumhunting strategy? Thats a strawman in the very sense of the world. Youre painting false pictures in an effort to increase your own ego and is simply a blatant attempt to have everyone assume that you know what the hell youre talking about. This post or die as scum drama is nonsense. Its not a valid scumhunting strategy. In fact, its quite detrimental to the town, and that is my point. By drawing so much attention to this, youre not helping the town, youre hindering it by letting the scum hide.

Is this really how you want to continue? I say youre full of shit and your scumhunting strategy on day 1 is bogus and wrong. How exactly does that make anyone scum again? Scum are found by vote analysis, interactions and patterns. Youre flinging poop at the lurkers and picking the first one you hit. Great job there, master scumhunter, we are certainly going to win under your brilliant guidance now.

Don, youre clearly white knighting. Are you planning to lead the proletariat into a communist utopia until the end game? Will anyone else get to look for scum too or are we all simply here to solely serve you and your impulsive whims?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:32 am

Bettlejuice syndrome. Love it!

So you have been talking about me for three pages so when I finally show up and see that the poop has been slung my way and I say something about it, it makes me into Bettlejuice scum? This is great, its the twisted attack tactic, everything I do from here on out will get a glossary term and be twisted out to be scummy. This is precisely how mafia should be played. Im rather quite proud of you Don.

Youre still opportunistic and wrong and propping up countless strawmen, but its rather entertaining as well.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:48 am

"something useful please"

You realize that reality will never live up to all the "pressure" and the "hype" right? And Don is already pot committed, he went into this fiasco all in. Meaning that if I look back and find something scummy within the first few pages, which are usually garbage anyways, his hand will be forced to go against it, call me an idiot and say im wrong.

Additionally, im not a PBPA guy, or word analysis scumhunter. I look for voting patterns, connections and fallacies. So clearly, with all this hype and the styles that I have seen so far (like a couple wall -o- texts), the expectations have been set for me to rise from the dead like Jesus and give Judas a serious ass whooping.

Either way, I will poke around and see if I notice anything useful.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:02 am

In post 341, Outskirts Oasis wrote:Hai.

Will read the thread tonight and try to get a post by Monday (or earlier if time permits).

Not acceptable!! Don! You must assrape Oasis now!

MORE CONTENT!! AARRGGHH!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:57 am

In post 346, Slandaar wrote:
In post 342, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 341, Outskirts Oasis wrote:Hai.

Will read the thread tonight and try to get a post by Monday (or earlier if time permits).

Not acceptable!! Don! You must assrape Oasis now!

MORE CONTENT!! AARRGGHH!

This made me laugh, a lot...

Then I realised, no content had appeared...

And I went hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Patience, geesh. Do you realize how many walls -o- bullshit Don has posted already? I think a bunch of you just like to listen to yourselves type. And whats wrong with Don's shift key? is it broken?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:19 am

Oh I see Don, so now its a join us or die proposition? Shit, you aint a White Knight, youre a fucking cult leader. No thanks and fuck you, I will do my own thing and find scum my own way and not subscribe to the groupthink. No more of this "if youre town" bullshit, stop that.

So I did read the thread and as I suspected, its mostly garbage. Not just garabage, but hyperaggressive, Lord of the Flies style garbage. Youre jumping all over each other on the most incessant bullshit.

DJ: Thinks anyone that doesnt agree with him is scum. Hides it with long, tedious posts and extreme levels of aggression. He is harmless as long as people dont subscribe to his bullshit. Picking me out from the lurkers was a lie, he was already targeting me earlier in the game and now lurker hunting is a convenient excuse.

Slaandar: Just does whatever DJ does.

Sken: Loves playing that victim card. Even so, the initial meta case that most of the discussion spurned from is bullshit.

Painted: Isnt in the DJ cult. Constantly attacked for trying to find scum and disagreeing with DJ and Slanndar.

[J]: Off in her own planet. Seems content to coast for a while and seeing what happens.

Noramp: Whats up with slinking out of the shadows with that vote on me? WTF?

Everyone else falls into the forgettable void since DJ, Slaandar, Sken and Painted have dominated the game so far.

Oh and Deas is the scum. The cheerleading is scummy as fuck. Pushing wagons like a champ and then backing off and letting others beat them up. Constantly weaves in and out of conversations like someone trying to pretend to be useful without being in the spotlight. Time to die, scum.

Vote: Deasvail
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:15 pm

You can add the very awful and lame meta excuse to vote for Sken that totally disrupted the game for several pages.

"Scum not going unnoticed" is not done by blatant scummy bandwagon jumping.

Youre asking all the impertinent scummy questions and trying to feel people out. Scum do this for role fishing purposes and to determine which townies to kill next. Its a very different thing than townie trying to "get reads on people".

Youre also trying to glam up to people, forcibly trying to get people to think youre town. Townies naturally become town, youre acting like youre trying to win the votes for class president. Look at the difference between you and Slaandar, despite his blatant sheeping of DJ (which he is not trying to break away from), most people think he is town. You flying under the radar still (even Sken trusted you) means that your actions are rather deliberate.

Even now you just tried the same super-friendly suckup bullshit with me. Back in my day, we used to hit weasely-types like you.

Youre still trying to target Sken using meta bullshit.

Youre definite scum and need to go.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:56 pm

About time. Please lurk.

And townie cults dont work. Especially if you propose yourself to be the fearless leader, DJ. All it does is give scum a place to hide in the midst of all the rah rah and lynch! lynch! bloodlust. It allows you to control the game at your whim. Maybe you just have a big ego and you think that youre the gestest hero ever to put on the White Knight armor and think that you, and solely you, can save the town. But, youre wrong. The rest of us are more than capable of finding the scum on our own without your little proposed cult.

Im not going to let you give a scum anywhere to hide. By already only going after people that come after you DJ, youre already giving the scum just that. Youre giving them safe haven.

Maybe youll want to think about that during your lurker hiatus. Oh yea, while youre at it, maybe you can give an opinion on what the rest of the people scumhunting are actually talking about. Im calling Deas to be filthy scum. Is there a reason youre ignoring this rather major point when you were crying to the point of soiling your diaper that I wasnt giving content? Now I give you an extremely good scumlead and you choose to ignore it? Where is you wall-o-text on Deas, DJ? Did I happen to find someone youre very fond of? Are you protecting a scum partner, DJ?

So whats it going to be? You can tell us in 10 pages.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:05 pm

You mean all that nonsense and bullshit wall-o-texts that he was spewing? Where did that get us exactly? He obviously turned a blind eye and "didnt see" that Deas was scum, so just how useful is he really? For some reason DJ doesnt want to talk about Deas and apparently has ignored him since the beginning of the game.

So before you continue to defend DJ, Noramp, why dont you ask DJ why he has no opinion on Deas?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Ahh, yes, the wall-o-links. Everything is soooo much clearer now. Thanks DJ, youre such a star.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:04 am

The fact that Deas is all paranoid and is completely changing his playstyle after I put the spotlight on him clearly screams scum to me.

Deas is lurking more and being way more strategic with his schoozing. Its almost as if he feels that burying his head in the sand is going to make me go away. Hey Deas, its not. Youre scum and youre going to hang.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:41 am

Deas is the scum. Im not changing my vote.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:37 am

I'm still waiting for Deas to do something different, to show me some of those townie traits. Yet, he went from being one of the most prolific posters when I noticed his scummy actions to one of the least when I called him out.

Instead of reading about Deas's opinions on the current happenings, I get to read townies probing each other on semantics and silly little details.

Of wait, there is a post from Deas. He was cheerleading Sken. Deas, are you just hoping that by sucking up to everyone, no one will vote for you?

Then Deas makes another post, declares everyone to be lynchable. Nice one Deas. Your lynch list has like double the amount of people as there probably are scum. That's LAZY scumhunting. Its you obvfail way to seem useful and yet do nothing for the town. You can't build a case, you can't find anything critical for anyone specific.

Deas, all you're doing is coasting and hoping the attention goes away. That's a huge scum trait.

I turned the kitchen light on Deas. You have nowhere to hide. I'm convinced that you're scum, so hell yes I'm going to be on you until your scummy ass hangs.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:43 am

All im seeing is people going constantly back and forth. Its like one of those horrible "dance fights" that you would see in a musical.

Why did Deas go from constantly posting to lurking in the shadows after he was called out? Why is Deas changing his behavior after he was called out? Why is he not scumhunting after he got called out?

Deas is so very much a scumbag.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:39 am

Ahh I see. Guttersnipe only listens to White Knights. No reads of his own, no introspection of his own, no opinion on DeasScum from him. Just flamage.

Can we get some jackass White Knight to tell Gutter what to do, please?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:51 am

yuk yuk, youre funny! Im so glad that youre here now to save us from the scum!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:15 am

In post 480, don_johnson wrote:Im still reading. Dont be a lurker hunting hero IS, being a White Knight wont get you anywhere. I will find you some scum soon enough, just be patient.

Oh hey, another comedian! Are you trying to say that Deas is a lurker now, funnyman? I didnt think so.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:27 am

Hey Deas, not only have I illustrated several points about you, but the constant "Why am I scum?" responses are also indicative of being scum. Youre pretty much putting every classic scumtell out there for all of u to catch.

Even your "I would consider an IS lynch" is nothing more than a very weak OMGUS declaration.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:38 am

I see, so you were just babbling on incessantly just to fill in space? You seemed to the champion of the bullshit meta case on Sken and were actually one of the primary cheerleaders on that failed wagon. Based on what youre saying there, you dont consider any of that to be "deciding who is scum". Were you just throwing crap at the wall and seeing how many townies would take the bait?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:48 am

Maybe everyone else will forget about you by time you come back around with this marvelous case on Sken, right? Are you going to rehash that silly meta argument again?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:29 am

I been making a pretty damn solid case on Deas. Hell, even Deas can admit to that. Thats called contributing to the game. Thats called actually looking for the scum.

Gutter is taking whatever painted told him and running with it and not doing much of anything. Gutter couldnt even mention who these "scumbuddies" are supposed to be either. For suddenly whos suddenly so active, he really doesnt have much of a constructive opinion over whats happening in the game.

Then again...

In post 474, Guttersnipe wrote:This is stupid. Why did you people wait until the last few days to start throwing suspicion at everything that moves?

IS, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously after the way you've behaved throughout the entire game? How can you expect people to take you seriously with what you have in your sig, for god's sake?

...whos that asshole, again?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:52 am

I dont know DeasScum, Gutter seems to be pretty adamant on killing me, but only "if he can get away with it".
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:06 pm

In post 506, Slandaar wrote:
In post 498, Internet Stranger wrote:I been making a pretty damn solid case on Deas.

It was good untill the lurking stuff which is not true. And a couple buzzards seem to be looking at the lynch (Delta/Sken).

Dont you find it off, that people are looking at the lynch but not based on the real core of the case?

When I said that Deas' amount of posts had dropped off, they had actually dropped off in that period of time. He has since picked up his normal pace again and I havent repeated it or used it as a point against Deas.

Yes, it would be nice to actually have people look at Deas and agree that there is a case there and maybe even bring up something that I missed instead of the equivalent of "if the wagon grows big enough ill jump on it".

That will come into play later when combined with other characteristics. We still have too many low level posters to make it an automatic suspicion.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:43 pm

In post 514, DeasVail wrote:Painted: What's wrong with it if I'm town?

So "lynch them all and let the mod sort them out" is a viable strategy for you? Because thats precisely what the scum want to do.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:10 pm

In post 525, DeasVail wrote:Wait, DJ, are you saying I was attacking IS?

Funny you mention that Deas:

• Deas never attacked me first like DJ claims.
    I did analyze the first 10 pages and said they were full of garbage.
    In fact, I first started noticing Deas because of the stupid meta argument Deas was trying to lynch Sken with WAS in the first 10 pages.

DJ is conveniently ignoring that.

So what is it going to be? Im a lurker? I only counterattack or am I trying some sort of diversionary tactic? Youre trying to accuse me of doing everything at once.

Not only that, DJ's whole argument just screams of meta nonsense just from what Painted mis-characterized about me. So is this how the game works, Painted pulls shit out of his ass and Gutter (Who hasnt done shit and yet DJ and everyone else ignores) and DJ think is suddenly gospel handed down by the pope.

DJ totally and completely full of shit. That whole little timeline of his is full of lies. Hell, he contradicts himself in the very same post. Youre a silly silly man DJ. Youre not hunting for scum, youre persecuting IS. Dont forget that you still came after me in a false pretense of "lurker hunting" in the first place. Are you jealous of something? Once Deas flips scum, youll see that I was right all along. Then you and your buddy Gutterboy are going to look so silly buddying up so blatantly like that.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:07 pm

DJ can only be the alpha gorilla to lead this clan to victory by getting rid of me. He doesnt even give a shit if im scum or not. Im a direct threat to HIM and his power grab. Thats why he was gunning from me from the start, before he used "lurking" as an excuse.

Its a silly game he is playing and its just asking for scum to sit in this little cabal and hide until the end. Its a shitty way to play mafia as it only helps the scum and the Type A aggressors like DJ. Every word he says can be read as if he was some pro wrestler screaming all out of breath at the camera.

Talk about tunneling, the guy will not rest until the threat of IS is eliminated. He is wrong, and putting all of you eggs in that angry basket will lead to doom.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:07 am

Precisely, it becomes DJ's team vs the stragglers when its really the scum controlling shit behind the scenes.

I wont subscribe to that or his lies. Make your cases, make your arguments. I still say Deas is scum. Dont just join some cult and hope everything turns out to be ok in the end. When there is no one left, DJ will do one of those garish PBPA posts and turn on his little group until there is nothing but scum left.

Im still voting Deas, as reasonable as he is, I have already seen too many clues that paint him as scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:34 am

This is why I think youre all full of shit.

I have given you what you wanted. Im participating, I found scum in Deas, but yet the argument over me is bullshit from the first 10 pages? We are on page 23 assholes. Find something from the next 13 and stop acting like scum trying to find bullshit on me because there aint any.

Im never going to be part of the Type A Aggro Monkey cabal but on tha same token, no one should be allowed to be bullied by them. That will make this game extremely shitty, boring and gives the scum an advantage.

Look at this way, am I supposed to fight DJ and his monkey brigade all game or actually find scum? Its going to be hard as fuck if I have to keep pushing them off my back the whole way when you consider that scum can so easily hide amongst DJ's favorites.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:18 am

In post 571, DeasVail wrote:DJ, don't make it sound like a compromise when it's actually just following your orders. I'm not
that
stupid. ;)

If you really want to "compromise", vote for Painted, Skenvoy or DeltaWave. At least I'm giving you three choices, not one.

PEdit: Delta, what I've seen is mostly commentary on other people's case, particularly the one on me.

I wish you werent scum Deas, because that post was pure gold.

Deas is absolutely right. How does that last post by DJ not sound like some commie strongarm cult recruitment strategy? "Join the rest of your proletariat brethren, we shall get rid of the groups that oppose us!"

Who do you think is going to be barking the commands from the top of this "voting block" (aka: cult), why, the 500lb gorilla DJ of course. Dude, this is no different than some horrible Lord of the Flies ripoff. This is exactly how African Warlords behave.

DJ is doing an outstanding job or derailing the entire game. And it appears that it will continue like this forever. If youre happy living the live of DJ goon, so be it, until its your turn to be squashed. Its almost as if I have to give up hunting the DeasScum and let him live just solely so I can get DJ and his threats to ruin the game off my ass. How is that not a major example of a game being destroyed?

Scum hide in these little "voting blocks". Its commie bullshit and propaganda.

In the meantime, he continues to claim that my voting for Deas was an OMGUS vote, which is clearly a LIE he continues to repeat.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:28 am

In post 577, don_johnson wrote:

b) that isn't a lie. thats not what i said. your vote on
me
was omgus. your vote on DV was insubstantial in that it ignored the entire game and focused on one detail(a detail which i don't disagree with, but given the whole of his play, i do not believe he is scum. unless he's your buddy. ;) .)

I would love for you to quote the post where I voted for you. You DJ, are a LIAR and have been caught in a blatant LIE. Youre trying to change what you said because you have been busted. Dont try to ammend this shit now. You said I voted for Deas as a result of an OMGUS, then youre trying some heavy revisionist bullshit here to say it was really you.

Guess what, I have only placed one vote and it was on DEAS. Check the ISO yourself, cult leader. You are a LIAR.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 am

In post 577, don_johnson wrote:DV: i'll compromise and vote Deltawave if necessary, but i want to know what you think of IS and the points i've made against him. and i will only compromise if necessary.
if i can lynch my top suspect without you, then i will.
but yeah, DW is scummy.

This is the most telling the point about DJ trying to establish this silly Cult of DJ. No consensus, no discussion, no equal footing for the rest of the town. This is ALL about what DJ wants and he will use whatever goons are necessary to get it done. He will steamroll anyone that stands in his way. Read the between the lines, its all right there.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:08 am

My reads so far?

Deas is still scum, although he is being really really nice to me.
DJ is a cult leader desperate to be King #1
Noramp and Gutter as DJ disciples, incapable of independent thought.
Delta is acting like a butthurt townie and im not sure why youre riding on him for something rather inconsequential at the moment.

Everyone else disappeared, so I forgot about them.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:26 am

You are absolutely terrible. Its like listening to an old married couple bickering over some bullshit.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Deas has been trying to change his playstyle ever since I accused him.

DJ's little vendetta against me is like borderline personal by now; did I bang your sister or something?

When I see two people going back and forth passing the same exact argument to each other like some boring ass game of ping pong, I usually dismiss it as town vs town. They been at it for several pages repeating the same bullshit. If it was a whole list of solid cases, that would be one thing, but they are like lawyers arguing over the dictionary definition of lurking.

Painted? Eh, I guess I could take a second look. Delta/Slandaar has been really distracting and totally killed off participation from everyone else.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:26 am

Im going to call out Noramp and Fennin.

They are swooping in, shitting all over somebody, then flying away keeping a low profile. The less they post, the less there is to go by on them. Does anyone not find it peculiar that everyone's top suspects are the people posting the most?

Gutter was in this same flyby shitter category, but he has actually made an effort in the last few pages.
Sken and Painted are in a similar category.

I dont know why DJ is posting less all of a sudden. Its like he aroused all sorts of chaos and now he sits back and watches Deas and Delta/Slandaar squirm.

What the fuck happened to [J]??
Meta and Oasis are also non-active, but I think scum tend to hide in the middle group more.

Deas has changed his behavior from scummy to a victim and I dont know if its genuine or deliberate.
A scum partner is likely to be in the mid level posting range of (Painted|Sken|Noramp and now DJ), thats usually where they like to hide.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:07 am

Of course I cant be one of the people "who post the most". Deas and Slaandar make a post per sentence. You cant just simply compare the numbers. But I have been involved in other conversations, I give my opinion on other matters, ensure that other players dont get to hide in the fracas and continue to build my case on Deas.

But the likes of you, Noramp, like to jump in, snipe away, repeat the same nonsense and them skulk away into the shadows. As belligerent and aggressive as you want to sound, youre not going to fool anyone with such tactics. In fact, callime ME a white knight of all people is simply ridiculous. The last thing im proposing is to form into groups, or one of DJ's "voting blocks" (where he would be supreme commander). I would love for you to explain how having a so called benevolent dictator (which of course would be your beloved DJ) is much better than an open quorum where ideas and accusations are discussed openly with full participation.

Im not in the mood to be stomped on and beaten down by an iron fist. If refusing to go along with that is belligerent, than hell the fuck yes im going to be belligerent all game. Im not going to bend over for you just because you want to across like some angry beaver with a minor point. Of course, Noramp would be the main stooge in the "DJ party", so its expected of him to get the pom poms out and cheer away for a situation that benefits only him and the other croonies the best.

Im here to catch scum, not go on some power trip.

The case on Deas continues to build. So yea, im in agreeance with a DeasScum lynching.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Oh yea, the stupid neighbor thing. What a ridiculous idea. Essentially, youre taking the commie fascist propaganda that DJ is proposing and break down into three, then make it secret on top of that. Its a bunch of bullshit and I see absolutely nothing to gain from even being in this silly neighborhood bullshit.

But yea, Noramp is right, there is this neighbor thing with Noramp, [J] and I. I saw the link, saw the QT and though it was the most stupidest thing ever. I wont be bothering to post into that garbage.

I just went back and checked it and its freaking hilarious. Noramp is sitting back there politicking like hell trying to get [J] to come after me. He is still going on about this nonsense where one of the neighbors MUST be scum. I have no idea where that comes from, its the most asinine form of WIFOM I have ever seen. So what are we going to do, destroy everyone in the 'hood over Noramp's paranoia? So if IS and [J] flip innocent, whats Noramp going to do, submit himself to a voluntary lynch?

The whole premise of Noramp suddenly being saintly because "he went first" is just plain dumb. I dont know if that makes him scum incarnate, maybe yet another misguided town that sees me as the fucking boogyman and cant do anything but try to get rid of me out of fear. Hell, the only scummy action I saw in that whole mix was DJ trying to use the momentum to cheerlead and manipulate another lynch out of it. Has no one else noticed that DJ is like a fucking chameleon with these arguments. He suddenly champions whatever new cause comes on board. He is desperately trying to build this little cabal. I am glad that no one is listening to him, but a critical eye his way would be prudent.

I dont like how Deas still plays the part of "inquisitive townie" and avoids putting down any sort of factual opinion.

I dont like the placement and timing of DJ's post. Shit that was even scummier than the one Fennin put down.

I would be so so happy if DJ and Deas turn out to be scumbuddies. That would just be sweet. Im leaving my vote on Deas.

Im not voting for Painted. Shit, Painted is the only one looking at things logically and not being an angry muppet or some easily misled goon or someone afraid of the dark.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:06 am

Painted is right about DJ. DJ is "painting" half the town as scummy so that he has excuses when he blatantly bandwagon hops and bullshits his way through arguments. DJ is displaying all sorts of scummy behavior under the guise and bravado of an angry gorilla.

Deas isn't off the hook yet, but DJ is clearly an opportunistic scumbag and a bigger threat to the town. So anyone that DJ is voting for is someone that I don't want to vote for.How many times has DJ switched his vote around now? Any lynch is a good lynch for scum, right DJ?

I think it would be prudent to start taking a closer look at the people DJ actually does claim to like. I think scum are likely to be hiding there.

I think the interactions between Deas and DJ has been weak. DJ is only half as aggressive to Deas as he is Painted or I, but yet he isn't nicey nicey to him either like he is to his minions, like Noramp.

Why is that? Why such a half treatment? That usually denotes something to hide. DJ Can't be all gung ho on Deas or play hopscotch with him. That tells me that the likely hood of them being scum is high, really high.

I will only join Deas or DJ wagons at this point.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:51 am

So DJ, Painted is now town? The same Painted you the under the bus like a page ago? The same Painted that you blatantly bandwagon jumped on? The same Painted youre still voting for from your LAST post? Just how many times do you plan to switch your vote around anyways? Until it stops becoming convenient?

You realize that first paragraph of yours is full of confusing garbage, right? Are you being deliberate with this? To paraphrase: "He may be town, but he may be scum, we could lynch him, but maybe not, so lets lynch him anyways".

Then of course you go on another silly tirade about how im the most evil person to ever grace the pages of this game.

Finally you top it off by berating the "newbs" and politicking about how youre going to lead them to victory with your glorious .500 record. DJ, you couldnt possibly be any more transparent. Stop trying to be our savior here. You desperate NEED control of this game. Why? Do you want to steer lynch targets away from scum?

Notice what youre doing here DJ. Youre essentially going off on all sorts of rhetoric, yet you made no case either way to whether Painted should be spared or not. Hell, at this point youre trying to make it sound like youre happy with any lynch, but you would look better if it was me. Like "Well, if you lynch Painted anyways, oh shucks". Just how many croonies are you trying to protect here DJ? Are you ok with letting Painted hang because he went after Noramp?

Speaking of ignoring, I accuse you of possibly being ina league with Deas and you choose to steamroll right through it without a thought. Is that not suspicious now?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:57 am

In post 870, don_johnson wrote:
DeasVail wrote:DJ:
1) How is Painted playing horribly? How is he so detrimental to the town as you say?
2) And the whole newb things seems it could be a way to pretend that you're town- trying to come across as sincere townie perhaps?
3) By the way DJ, you did fail to mention your scum record, so you shouldn't be so mean to us newbs.

i have shown why pfod's play is horrible. if you agree with him, then you are inexperienced. it takes time to understand the
why
of certain adhered to standards. i don't think i can explain everything to you in one post. but a for instance: NO LYNCH ON DAY 1 IS BAD FOR TOWN. << this is a generally accepted principle as it allows scum the choice of who dies first. does a mislynch help scum on day 1? numbers wise, yes. but by generating a mislynch scum may have to expose themselves to good scumhunters, town pr's, etc. a no lynch leaves no information. it allows scum to pick their nk and play day 2 on sheer wifom principles if they want. it places town in a much more difficult situation than a mislynch on a vanilla townie. seriously, browse the discussion forums for more info, and if you find anything to the contrary, feel free to start your own discussion thread and pm me so we can talk out of game regarding basic strategies. pfod, also did not claim his role when his lynch was imminent(or so he thought). this is also generally accepted as bad for town. no, he wasn't at L-1, but he understood the rules enough to say that he thought he was being lynched. by placing someone else(at random i might add, unless there was a case on CG) in danger ofr being lynched, he sets up scum to quick lynch a possibile power role. it was poor play. as a vanilla townie he should have fought tooth and nail(which i think he did), but should have ultimately accepted his fate on the offchance that IS or CG were power roles.(i think those were the two who were going to be placed at L-tie.) any scum could have swept in with the "lynch is better than no lynch" strategy which is generally accepted thought, and nailed either one of those players stuck in a tie if they were town. they also could have bussed their vanilla partner for uber town cred if they were scum. the move was simply anti-town as most of the possible outcomes imo wwould be more beneficial to the scum team than to the town. but seriously, this stuff belongs in a discussion thread.

2) sure, you could see it that way, but in this game, at some point you have to start thinking for yourself. do you think thats what that statement was, or do you think it is an outcome of the general frustration i am experiencing in this game?

3) there is no motivation for me to mention my scum record whether i am town or scum. why would i mention it as scum? why would i mention it as town. the answer to both of those questions is : it makes no sense to mention it. i post it for my own record and rarely use it for anything but. i believe i was lynched on day 1 as a VT when trying to build a rational case based on my numbers to show that someone else was probably scum, but i don't remember which game so i don't think i can link. the record is there for all to see anyway. a 75% win ratio as scum is pretty average imo. it is my town record which i am proud of. if you want to meta me, feel free. generally when i am town, i am lauded as obvtown and especially recently when i have been on a pretty good streak. i don't always win(as evidenced by my record) but i would say that if you took ouit the first year of my career on this site and maybe the first six months of my second, i would probably have a winning record. it is my opinion that anyone can play scum, but that experience is helpful for townies. it is only through many experiences that one can learn how to differentiate between town and scum play. my cases against pfod and IS have been largely based on their use of "smokescreens" to cover up their actual content and play. and like i said, pfod comes across a bit more genuine(which is why i attribute the newb title to him) whereas IS seems much more calculated in his effort to discredit me through underhanded means. i have repeatedly pointed to his statements about "muiltiple lies" and a "contradiction" and he has avoided addressing those for almost ten pages now. and he won't address them, because he knows he inflated the numbers of my "offenses" to make his case stronger. he is just more experienced and therefore more likely to be scum than bad town imo.

slan: DW has a good point. if you are willing to compromise on IS, why aren't you moving your vote there? and what happened to fennin? did we miss a post?

Deas is right. DJ is completely patronizing the town. As if he was older brother DJ that will kick your ass if you dont listen to him. DJ is saying that Painted didnt play the way he does, as if somehow DJ represents the standard that all must play as or else they shall be branded as heretic scum. Sounds just like the Inquisition, which now that I mention it, seems to be what DJ is desperately trying to employ here.

Whether Painted claimed or not or whatever conspiracy theory scenarios DJ wants to come up with are irrelevant.

So essentially the entire basis of voting for me is that I dont want to get into a PBPA war with you? When has anyone ever seen me one of those silly posts? They are lame and they allow facts to get lost in the shuffle.

I LOVE #2, where DJ forcibly tells Deas to think for himself, but only as long as you agree with DJ. The next paragraph of his totally demeans his second statement. Doubletalk much there, DJ?

In post 872, don_johnson wrote:ok. i didn't realize CG replaced fennin.

slan: why not IS? with me, you, no ramp, and guttersnipe thats four. should be enough to at least place IS in the lead in case this goes south. DW isn't gathering any steam.

Is this not PRECISELY the kind of behavior that im talking about?!? DJ swears up and down that he isnt some sort of dictator, yet here he is rallying his troops into action. DJ needs to go, this is scummy type behavior and it isnt healthy for the town. If any of Noramp, DJ, Gutter and now Slan (Apparently DJ's army) are scum, they can easily hide behind all the bravado and aggressiveness. The town will never stand a chance being all factioned out like this.

At this point Deas is all tongue-in-cheek with the distancing to DJ now and DJ just continues to ignore Deas, so im just going to park my vote on DJ now.

Unvote: Deas
Vote DJ

PEDIT:

Hey DJ, are you saying that Painted should commit lynch suicide for the good of the town?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:55 am

Oh this is pretty funny.
So DJ's entire case on me is the fact that I called the first 10 pages garbage and he didn't like that.

His other point is that I won't dignify him by getting into a dick waving PBPA war with him or his croonies

Then DJ accuses me of fear mongering when he is the one clearly telling the "newbs" that big bad scary IS is tricking them all and will eat them at night if he isn't lynched. But that you can trust DJ because he has the playstyle that will lead them to victory. He has the experience, the logic and whatever else he said.

So who exactly is fear mongering here?

I said that DJ is trying to sectionalize the town, make is an DJ's Army vs everyone else and that those who oppose him will suffer. He clearly denied that it was going to happen..., then it did. That's not fear mongering, that's FACT.

Calling everyone newbs, flaunting a shitty track record and telling you that he is better than you? That's fear mongering.

Then he goes off on a tangent stating that he is clearly town because he claims to have a superior playstyle? Really? Could you be any more wrong? What bullshit do you plan to come up with tomorrow then?

So to summarize:

DJ is hanging on desperately to a shitty point about me calling the 10 pages garbage and not very informational.

DJ is trying to break down the town by calling them newbs and establishing a false sense of authority.

DJ is trying to break the town down into teams so that he can exert his control and pit them against each other. He has done this blatantly too.

DJ is trying to use IS as the "foreign enemy" to rally his people against. Its basic fascist propaganda. Use a strong aggressive tone and you have a working dictator.

DJ's case on me is that he doesn't like my playstyle. Live with it Nancy, I catch me all sorts of scum doing what I do.

DJ has also been bandwagon hopping with impunity. How many times has he changed his vote to the most popular wagon? Its clear to see that DJ is only interested in lynching people that aren't in DJ's army and will settle for just about anyone else. He only claims to want me dead the most because I call him out on his bullshit the most. Look at the way he steamrolls past Painted and Deas when they try to bring up these points.

Normally I would even classify DJ as an overzealous townie or a White Knight. But White Knights don't fracture the way DJ is trying here, only scum do that to hurt the town. White Knights also don't bandwagon hop and play the "cull the herd" game. White Knights work WITH the town to catch scum, not berate them into submission by calling them "newbs" or questioning their ability.

Those points are what leads me to believe that DJ is actually scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:57 am

In post 917, Slandaar wrote:Delta look at metabots posting history.

IS is active lurking, i saw him online.

Active lurking? You're a funny man.
Take it back!! I don't want people going through your ISO and seeing something false on there.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:02 am

I have a habit or leaving my browser open on several PC's and then making a post through my phone anyways. So I have no idea how that tracker behaves when I do that.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:49 am

Hey Slaandar, why do you think DJ isnt all up in Metabot's ass and jerking Metabot around like a puppet about now? Isnt the whole "10 pages" bullshit that DJ has a hard on for me about the same thing that Metabot has now done for 38 pages?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:10 am

I didnt say it was the "main" point or even the "only" point. But its important enough for him to lead off every tirade of his with it, is it not?

So if its good enough to throw at me, why not at Metabot who has committed more severe form of something DJ perceives as a transgression? My point is: Why doesnt DJ have an opinion of Metabot? is DJ trying to keep Metabot under wraps? Is he trying to divert the attention of the town away from Metabot? If DJ is such a lurker hunter extraordinaire as he wants to be perceived as with me (which is laughable), why didnt DJ notice Metabot first? Its DJ's pet argument, yet Metabot flies under DJ's radar for 38 pages?

Why is that Slandaar? Why?

I still think Deas is scum, but he manages to put out whatever fire I had on him somehow. DJ jumping on my back like a crack monkey helped Deas in that regard. I also have Noramp throwing bananas at me. DJ has committed too many scumtells to ignore at this point, so DJ has to be central to the scum ploy being set about. Speaking of which, where is [J]?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:23 am

So Noramp acts like DJ's minion, but yet the scummy action is to point it out? Hell yea, im going to berate you for it. Whats the town way to do it? Beg for forgiveness? Submit to DJ's ideology in a teary, heartfelt revelation?

DJ is acting more like a cult leader, or some TV evangelist than a scum hunter. Im not going to join the Church of DJ and you shouldnt either. What are you going to do when DJ determines that youre useless because all you have done is sheep him all game and accuses you of being scum, Noramp?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:43 am

Why would I want to vote for someone I dont want lynched? Just to end the day? Wouldnt it be scummier for me to look to create lynches as fast as possible and make up some bullshit reasons to do so? Hell, isnt that what YOURE doing, DJ?

Are you playing that little game where no matter what I say or do its going to get spun around as me being scummy for it? My vote is a declaration of who I think is scummy. I cant lynch people by myself and wouldnt expect to do so. Votes are to spur discussion and illustrate who I think the scum is, which I have clearly done. If others choose to agree with me and vote accordingly, its their choice. If you notice DJ, I am not browbeating anyone to vote for you. I dont call them newbs or threaten them to vote with me. I merely point out horrible scummy behaviors and give everyone the free will they deserve.

So on that note, Painted is a beacon of reason, im not voting him.
There is no good information on Metabot. Like Noramp said, 40 pages and we are lynching a lurker anyways. hooray. The only information will come after his flip and the list of people who hopped on his wagon at the last minute. Im putting my bet on Metabot being town.

That being said, someone does need to be lynched today, but I have already stated my preference about who that needs to be (DJ or Deas).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:44 am

DJ is so obsessed with painting me in a bad light that he can't even see when I do answer his questions; maybe its an issue with his reading comprehension. Hey DJ, what do you think "someone does need to be lynched today" means?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:20 am

In post 1011, don_johnson wrote:i disagree. i think a metabot town flip supports the theory of IS as scum. i think a metabot scumflip supports the idea of IS is scum. you see, IS is sitting on the sidelines when town
needs
to work together. we have the support to at least place IS in the lead to be lynched, but an incomplete wagon is not ideal. IS seems content to let an incomplete wagon get lynched. honestly, the lack of experience in this game is making it hard. its close to deadline. townies should be flocking to wagons that actually have a chance of going through. not lurking and camping votes. if we lynch metabot in this fashion i would guarantee that scum is currently off the wagon(maybe one scum on, but definitely one or two off.)

Hilarious, everything has to revolve about how I am supposedly scum in DJ's eyes, even things that I have nothing to do with.

Essentially, DJ is asking me to lynch people who I think are more likely to be town (Painted and Metabot) even though they are probably going to be lynched anyways. What would you say if I do indeed vote for one of them and they do flip town DJ? That I was bandwagon hopping? Going for the quick, easy lynch?

Then of course, if im wrong and they do flip scum, what then? I was defending now known scum?

DJ, all youre doing here is pulling out the spin spin spin and at the same time calling everyone else stupid, er... inexperienced. So whos tunneling who here? I already gave my opinion, but it doesnt jive with your goals of a communist utopia where youre the only one in charge, so all you have left is attack incessantly. Youre not really doing anyone any favors or even helping the town. Youre helping your assumed standing and bullying your way to getting what you want.

I also said my two scum suspects are Deas and DJ. Thats twice as many suspects as I normally reveal anyways. Especially so early on. So why should I vote anyone else when the rules state that someone is going to die regardless of whether I vote or not? I already said lynch is better than no lynch. Hell, I never no lynch. But that doesnt mean that I have to participate in this little circus youre trying to run here, DJ.

Im catching scum on my own. I dont need a fascist "voting block" lead by you to do so. No one does. In fact, that causes so much disharmony that the scum will be able to hide all the game to the endgame. Fuck whatever you claim to be the "site wide consensus" or what you prefer to do. Thats just a tactic to breed a sense of superiority of those "inexperienced" people you want to control. Right now there are all sorts of fruitful discussions happening and if anyone is going to suppress that with bully tactics, its DJ.

I say they odds of Meta or Painted flipping town are greater since I think Deas and DJ are more likely to be scum. Go ahead, lynch Meta or Painted, you dont REALLY need my vote or blessing to do so. DJ is just trying to assert some sort of control over people's votes and I refuse to play his little game.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:34 am

Somehow, none of that surprises me.

Unvote: Don
Vote: Metabot

I dont have a choice now, its purely a self-preservation vote. Pretty clear to me that Deas and DJ are finally dropping all pretenses and just working together.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:13 am

Painted. I already asked the mod and I was specifically told that I'm not allowed to copy/paste.

Feel free to ask him yourself to confirm.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:26 am

I just checked the neighbor QT agaian and there aren't any new posts there. I went through what was in there and the only things that stand out was J telling Noramp NOT to reveal the neighborhood and J heavily suspecting Slandaar of being scum at the time.

I still say DJ is scum due to his blatant bandwagon hopping amidst the other cult figure points already made againt him. He is like a crack fiend looking for his next hit. His "let's lynch anyone" strategy was just a scum dress up of the scum version of the "let's just lynch anyone" strategy.

Vote: DJ

I will be watching how Deas reacts to DJ today and if he starts taking any more "deals" (read: instructions) from DJ again. DJ is too manipulative and too much of a bully to be left alive, sounds like clear scum to me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Whats the case on Sken again?

I think she was all rabid on Fennin, but then was sniping on easy targets as she went along. Its plausible that she was doing this as scum trying to blend in. Fennin's lack of posting did make him an easy target, but that dude was horrible too.

I think Slandaar is very town, he seems like someone who is trying to find scum without blatant scum manipulation. Look at the contrast between Slandaar and DJ. Slandaar is actually scumhunting, DJ is all about control and establishing town terror.

That being said, im not enjoying this buddy buddy duo that Deas and DJ are employing. Its almost as if they are dropping all pretenses and working together now. DJ's complaint about Noramp is just plain hollow and not genuine in any way. Then again, Jim Jones didnt really give a shit about whomever drank his kool-aid either, but had to act like he did.

What this means is that I will have a really hard time voting for Sken, since my suspected scum are ganging up on her. Im not voting for Painted either, he is still actively trying and making sense. Greypatch is possible due to Fennins horrible play. Where the fuck is [j] and Oasis? Do we need replacements? I cant read a spot that wont post.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 am

I think Skenvoy sounds like a frustrated and given up townie. I dont see anything sinister from what she is saying. Unfortunately, this doesnt help us confirm the scum either. Im suspicious of Deas for asking for her head anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:27 am

I cant imagine her being scum with you and DJ and this being a very hardcore bus, so I clearly will NOT be hammering her. Someone else will have to do it. I would wait until we get participation from [J] and Oasis' spots though.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”