16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Johoohno »

Hi all! What time zones are you in? I'm GMT +1, which is the same as CET (yup that's Europe, Sweden to be precise).

It'll be interesting to see th3kuzinator sweet talk himself when he comes up on his own random list.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Johoohno »

I rarely vote without good reasons. Why are you even putting yourself on your randomizer list?
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Johoohno »

@ th3kuzinator:
Mafia-n00b's 26 doesn't really tell me anything. Wanting to fend off accusations without a direction to point them at is only newbish to me. However I'm more concerned with n00b's thoughts on Umbrage. I read them as uphill too, but he has said he actually meant Umbrage.

@ Uphill:
If somebody had lynched Mafia-N00b after your L-1 on him in post 37, would you've been satisfied with such a short D1?

VOTE: fuzzy
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Johoohno »

In post 58, th3kuzinator wrote:@Johoohno: Reasoning for your fuzzy vote?
Reason:
Pressure (I found the same thing as Umbrage did in his post 36) and gauging reactions (I find it useful to se how people react - both people pressured, but also people on wagon and people off it).

Result:

• Umbrage
    : Quickly leaves a wagon he seems to have believed in. I also find it interesting that he voted in post 34 and then posted his reasons 15 minutes later in post 36. As I said above I liked his reasons since I had come to the same conclusion, but I don't understand why he waited with the explanations. I would've either given the reasons right away or waited for a much longer period to gauge reactions.
  • Uphill
    : I find this player to be quite trigger happy (since he wouldn't have minded a lynch on a player on page two already, according to his answer on my question put forth in post 57 and his sudden liking of Umbrage reasoning after having ignored it completely in post 37
  • th3kuzinator
    :Still very uncertain of kuz (he started off scummy, but felt less so later on, but then again he didn't do much with his vote on fuzzy - no true reasoning and just asking others of their opinions of everything).
  • fuzzylightning
    : Not buying his explanation fully in post 60, and on top of that he is grasping wildly at straws in that post too: asking Uphill why he hasn't answered my question which he actually did, and asks questions to divert attention and/or find supporters.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Johoohno »

In post 65, fuzzylightning wrote:@Johoohno: /.../ last I checked, asking questions was a way to stimulate discussion. Attention could be all on me, it doesn't bother me.

Two things to fuzzy
, in response to above quote:
  • Questions is definitely a way to stimulate discussion, and I like asking questions too. However, your questions came out nervous and eager to divert attention elsewhere.
  • Attention all on you should bother you. Now is the time when we need you the most to prove you're town, otherwise you'll likely be lynched.

That said I'm not certain I want a claim just yet. We're only nine people in this setup and a potential power role might be outed or the field for looking for one might be narrowed down (although fuzzy seems likely to be lynched). Furthermore I took the liberty to skim around (does that expression make any sense?) on previous posts from fuzzy, since there weren't that many new posts to go through since my last visit. From what I saw I noticed a lot of replacing out and signs of confusion similar to those in this thread.

I'm not liking quote below one bit:
In post 69, Frogsterking wrote:Do you want me to go ahead and kill him

@ Frogsterking:
  • Do you want to kill fuzzy?
  • Why?
  • Why do you ask what we think?
  • Do you have any scum reads on anyone else?

@ th3kuzinator:
Are you eager to get a few roles out in the open?
@ fuzzylightning:
Could you point us at any tells you've found note worthy? Often I find it helpful to assess people's motivation when they are on my case, since I know my own alignment.
@ everyone:
Is there someone with skill and time to do some meta on fuzzy to begin with? I've got neither. Also:
Do not lynch fuzzylightning just yet
. As kuz said, there is plenty of time still.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Johoohno »

Actually, I got an ominous feeling fuzzy might be town, due to posts elsewhere, so I'll VOTE: Unvote for now, but I still have my eyes on you.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Johoohno »

Go and check out a few of fuzzy's posts in other games. You might find something useful there to help assess his performance here. What I found there (replacing out a lot and signs of confusions, mentioned above) is the only reason for not leaving my vote on fuzzy.

And obviously I'm interested in Frog's opinions, since he has barely posted.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”