Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:37 am

Post by Mariyta »

Dude, someone got dirt on my car!! You're goin down!
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:36 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Dude, someone got dirt on my car!! You're goin down!
Dude, where's your car?
No way!! I'm not telling you! You might key my baby!!
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

Vote: Atticus
for switching random votes!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yosarian2 wrote:What's wrong with switching random votes?
Nothing, I just wanted to vote :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

Bump, for anyone who's in this game but may have missed the start!!! My car is totally prettier than all of yours!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

Let's try 2 bandwagons, shall we??

Vote: Channeldelibird

Oh yeah. We're moving now!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

I just thought it'd be funny. :(
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

I do believe Primate was making a funny.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:03 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Atticus wrote:Mariyta, I this is still, early, but I'm going to say, that would have looked scummy to me if it weren't this early.
Everyone always says that. What is it about me that looks "scummy"? Is it trying to have fun?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Mariyta »

They're not freaky!! They're baby monkeys, about as big as a thumb when they're born!

I'm all for 3 bandwagons!! Let's see how many we can get before it becomes ridiculous!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

Unvote, Vote: Atticus

Now that we've had time to actually get a feel for people, I'm feeling the scum eminate off this one.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:56 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yes, and every game
I
play, nearly right off the bat, people say I look scummy. I wanted to know if there was something specifically I do that makes me look scummy.

And just because you look scummy in every game, and let me know that, it doesn't mean you're not scum in this game. My vote stands.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:15 pm

Post by Mariyta »

What game are you talking about? The one that ended in 2 days? :P Pretty much every other game, I've been accused of being scummy pretty quickly. I wasn't being defensive, just wondering why. That's all.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:32 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Dodgy wrote:Yes @ Mariyta, you were the only player in that game that I trusted.
Awww, *blush* :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:00 am

Post by Mariyta »

You don't have to worry about him getting on my good side. The only way anyone will be safe from my wrath is if they bake me brownies. Preferablly w/ chocolate frosting. :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:07 am

Post by Mariyta »

What on earth are you talking about? I saw no questions that warranted a response. Are you referring to these?
Atticus wrote:Is this an obvious statement? Or did you just miss that last part?
Or
, here's the kicker, did you mean something else
I took those as a rhetorical snap at what I said (although why you were so snappy, I don't understand).

Maybe I need to spell it out exactly. You said you look scummy in every game. You basically say it may or may not be a good reason to suspect you. I said "Good, even though you say you always look scummy, this time, I suspect you."
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:46 pm

Post by Mariyta »

My opinion on what? I don't see anywhere where you ask for my opinion on something. I see you calling me overly-defensive, I see you calling me scummy, I see nothing asking for an opinion on anything. Please show me.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:04 am

Post by Mariyta »

My opinion on what I was doing? Like, when I asked why I was seen as scummy? It was simply a request for information on my part to learn more about the game and my playing style.

Anyway, my vote looks pretty good where it is for now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:33 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Dodgy wrote:This is all very well and good and maybe Atticus is scum, although if I'm honest, he doesn't give me the scum vibe, just someone that is in a corner but what is happening with the people that arn't posting?
This is the one thing that really pisses me off with Mafia games, SO often, the scum just sit back and don't post and the only people that get picked off are the ones that bother to post.
Stay with the Atticus vote but please people, keep your eyes on the lurkers!
Oooo, this plays so well into the racing theme!! They're sitting at the back of the pack, or maybe just the middle, biding their time, waiting to make their move for the lead!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:02 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Atticus wrote:Mariyta, that's the kind of stuff I was talking about earlier, popping in with stuff that is active enough to make you not a lurker, but its not something that seems to help at all.
And there's something wrong with commenting on something I thought was cool but may not directly effect the game?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

Woohoo!!! Have a custom-made set of fuzzy dice, straight from Indonesia!! There's love in every dot!!

Welcome, DG!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yes!!!! You have your information wrong!! I whined about being seen as scummy first! Get it straight! :P

As I told Atticus, I wasn't actually whining. It was an honest question, because obviously I'm doing something that makes people think I'm scum in almost every game. I just wanted to know what that was. :) That's what he initially jumped on me for, I think.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yep. I agree with you 100%, Mike. My vote on Atticus stays. No one else really stands out for any reason.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

I still think Atticus could be scum, but Spamwise's actions lately have swayed me, and we have a deadline approaching.

Unvote, Vote: Spamwise
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

WTH??? There's more than one scum. Why keep my vote on someone I don't think will be lynched when we can lynch his scum buddy just as easily?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:22 am

Post by Mariyta »

mikeburnfire wrote:Her deadline post was suspicious, but the last one pushed it over the line for me.
Seems pretty presumpuous to know two scum already.
Are you kidding me????? You are such a hypocrit!!!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:36 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Getting what I deserve? What exactly do you mean by that?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:58 am

Post by Mariyta »

Precise, but pretty immature. :wink:
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

Seriously guys, Mike is full of crap. :roll:
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

Atticus, some day, you will learn. Some day. Girls are never wrong. We're inherently perfect. 8)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
Mariyta:
Mariyta wrote: And there's something wrong with commenting on something I thought was cool but may not directly effect the game?
Yes, if that’s the majority of your posts. Seriously, over 50% of your contribution to this game has been random voting and irrelevant chatter. Despite my uncomfort with MBF I agree that you are suspicious, much more after going through your posts than just reading the game as it unfolds.
FoS: Mariyta
Meh. Everyone says that about me in every game, but I'm not going to change who I am just to please a bunch of people I don't know. Get used to it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ooorrrr I could just enjoy myself and not care. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

Atticus wrote:Mariyta, you say girls are never wrong, but I tell you, scum are always wrong, and if you're scum, you lied (but then that's okay, because scum are always wrong.) .
It was a joke........
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:45 am

Post by Mariyta »

SpamWise wrote:You can lynch me if you want, but I'd rather we all lynched Mariyta. If only to remove the singular female in this game.
Now that's just not cool.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:01 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Rethink your strategy, my dear, because you're way off base on trying to get me lynched.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:34 pm

Post by Mariyta »

He has a point? His "point" is full of contradictions. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

Fine, I'll claim, but you guys won't like it in light of Mike's claim already. I"m a mason (which makes sense in a set-up like this). I drive a black Mercedes Benz Roadster, and my mason buddy (I'll let him claim if he so chooses, I'm not going to call him out w/o his permission) is a friend who joined the race with me. We can talk at night, win with the town when all the hitmen are gone, and yada yada yada.

That's what I got. I can't give you anymore than that. Take it or leave it as you choose.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

As I said, it's completely up to him if he wants to out himself. I'm not making the decision for him.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

Why is Mike pushing for Atticus to be innocent too? I don't understand that part.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:08 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ah, I missed that part.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:13 am

Post by Mariyta »

As far as I know, it's a normal mason group (this is my first, so I'm assuming it's normal). He could confirm me right now if he chose to. Yes, they do know we're masons together (we sent PMs just saying hi), and I don't think we had a first night yet. If we did, we didn't talk during it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

We said hi.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:32 am

Post by Mariyta »

It was during the confirm stage. I thought that was ok. If it's not, I apologize. Like I said, this is my first time being a mason.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

Unvote, Vote: MBF
Claimed or not, it just seems off in so many ways.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

And you're not?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:32 am

Post by Mariyta »

Also, why does everything have to turn into an insult? Every freaking game someone says something insulting to someone else. It may be fun for the person doing the insulting, but it's not for everyone else. Maybe we can try to keep things civil this time around, eh?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:39 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I don't think Coron ever gives a reason for voting.

And I'm not comfortable with Spamwise jumping so quickly on the Primate bandwagon.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:53 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I forgot we had a deadline coming up. Bah. I guess I'll have to decide between DGB and Primate.

Unvote
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:26 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Meh.
Vote: Primate
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

Atticus isn't a surprise. I never would've suspected Coron, so that's probably a good thing.

Did ya get any results, Mike?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I will be gone Sunday-Saturday, just fyi.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:54 pm

Post by Mariyta »

mikeburnfire wrote:Could be a week before I get my investiation results. Let's not reach lynch until then. But we can still vote and stuff.

VOTE: ECHO
Wrong game, dear.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

Wow. I've been gone for a week, and only 1 page of posts? Crazy.

On the upside, I just had an awesome time in Vegas. :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:53 pm

Post by Mariyta »

It is a graveyard, silly. The road is littered with bodies!!!!

I'm gonna do a re-read and give my thoughts so far.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:23 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mmk. We have 2 dead scum, and a dead doc. Considering this is a mini, I'm thinking we have one more mafia amongst us, along with a vigilante, cop, and maybe an SK (though I'm leaning towards no here). I think I may know who the vig is. We have 9 people left. I can personally clear myself and my mason partner (though I'm not doing it publicly yet). The vig and cop are 2 more that can be cleared (in my mind, anyway). That leaves 5 possible options for the last scum. Here are my thoughts for the other scum.

DGB

Coron defended Boddah early on. No one really noticed, but it stands out to me now. Other than that though, I don't see too much scumminess on DGB's part.

**Something I remembered while re-reading.... some people in this game are natural born assholes. Anyway, back to my reading.**

MBF

I don't like him, plain and simple. But I don't really think he's scum, even though he's a huge liar.... I think I'm gonna have to go back and check whether I believe his current claim.....

Spamwise

Sexist pig, not feeling the scum vibes though

Channel

Still votes for me, even though MBF's mason claim is complete shit.

If Mike hasn't turned in an investigation target, I suggest Yos. :wink:

Anyway,
Unvote, Vote: Channel
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:56 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Don't play innocent, Yos. Using the "accusation" that someone is trying to direct the cop or doc is complete shit. Everyone does it, whether blatantly or not. He said he had 2 thoughts on who he was going to choose. I told him to choose you. I do believe you just added yourself to my Top 3 Most Wanted list.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yes. There's a reason people try to give the cop tips on who to investigate. :) Plus, he listed 2 options. I gave him the one I felt would be more.... beneficial. ;)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

So.... people we can pretty much confirm (at least in my mind)

MBF-cop
Spamwise-confirmed by Mike
FD-Confirmed by Mike
Me (Mariyta)- Mason
My mason buddy- Confirmed by me.

That's now 5 confirmeds, 4 unconfirmeds.

DGB
Channel
Dodgy
Yos

Yos or Channel are my 2 top suspects.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:08 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Damn. :( I'm an idiot.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:08 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Damn. :( I'm an idiot.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:09 pm

Post by Mariyta »

/sigh. Clearly not a good day.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

ChannelDelibird wrote:Could somebody explain why I'm getting votes?

Out of the four unconfirmed players, I'm currently more suspicious of DrippingGoofball. Those strange early posts jumping to conclusions about masons are, in my view, the scummiest behaviour out of us four. It's as good a place to start as any, so
Vote: DrippingGoofball
Are they really so strange though? In street racing, people usually race with buddies. They do the same in professional racing.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yosarian2 wrote:Well, we don't actually know mikeburnfire is sane yet, right? He could still be naieve, as all he's gotten so far is innocents.

At this point I am sure Mike's a good guy, but I'm not sure we know he sanity; in fact, I have a very specific reason to suspect there might be as high as a 50/50 chance he's naieve.
Please elaborate, because it will change strategy drastically....
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:50 am

Post by Mariyta »

How on earth do you expect us to make an informed decision if you refuse to tell us why you think Mike is 50/50 naive???

Unvote, Vote: Yos
because I think he's full of crap.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

If Mike is naive, it means he has to be wrong about FD AND Spamwise. I don't believe that's true. The likelihood of having 4 scum (and him hitting both right off the bat) is extremely small. So, until I have a reason to believe he's wrong, I must believe Yos is a) scum, or b) naive himself.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, well, either way, it will completely change things, because it means 2 of those we cleared are no longer clear. He needs to give us his info now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

Coron defended Boddah/DGB's lurking early early on in the game. CD is just a liability and has given us no reason to believe him. My vote is on CD right now, but I'm willing to switch my vote to DGB if necessary. Let's get this day over with. We're down to 2 choices.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

I never said DGB isn't. You're both liabilities. I just gave a reason for why I think DGB is. You, I really have little to go on, you're just unconfirmable. Sorry dear.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:05 am

Post by Mariyta »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I never said DGB isn't. You're both liabilities. I just gave a reason for why I think DGB is. You, I really have little to go on, you're just unconfirmable. Sorry dear.
I'm assuming you meant to say that you gave a reason for why you think DGB is
town
rather than
a liability
. At any rate, it's only one reason and a reverse-psychology move on Coron's part at any rate. And having little to go on is not the same as having nothing to go on. I know I'm unconfirmable but
so is DrippingGoofball
. I know I'm town. I know that if you lynch me you'll be left with DGB or maybe Yosarian. I'd just rather you made the right decision today rather than risk problems overnight.

Confirm vote: DrippingGoofball
for what it's worth.
I gave a reason why DGB was possibly scum, not why she was town. You, DGB and Yos are all highly suspect in my opinion.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:37 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm ok with lynching any of the 3. Let's decide who's the most viable and get this day over with.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:53 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:
It's time for the 1st vote count of DOOM in this 2nd day of action: :twisted:

2 - ChannelDelibird (Mariyta, mikeburnfire)
1 - DrippingGoofball (ChannelDelibird)
1-Yosarian2 (Dodgy)

Not voting: DrippingGoofball, Yosarian2, SpamWise, FierceDeity, Erotomachia

Remember, 5 rockets are needed to kill someone!
Updated to show current figures. We only need 5, let's do this.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:00 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm voting Yos? I thought I was voting CD.

Unvote, Vote CD
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:01 am

Post by Mariyta »

Oooh right. Sorry. Blonde moment. My vote is good where it is now. Someone place the hammer please.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

Worst that could happen is we lynch DGB, she's town, we lynch Yos. We win.

Vote: DGB

Let's end this thing!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:59 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Thanks to Channel for taking the bullet yesterday to give town a chance to win. ;)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:28 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Yes! Thanks Dodgy!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:25 pm

Post by Mariyta »

The thing that made me more suspicious of Yos than DGB was the fact that Coron defended Boddah when he was lurking.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #77) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:29 pm

Post by Mariyta »

It didn't. I typed that backwards. :(
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”