mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:55 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hello my fellow racers! What's the word, yo?
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:30 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

SpamWise wrote:
Vote: Mariyta

For looking scummy.
It's hard to refute that logic, so I'll just vote you without trying.

8)

Vote: Spamwise
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:41 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hey Yos. You're not scum again, are you...? Nah..... that would make me your scumbuddy.
Atticus wrote:As for Coron, I think he's trying to cover up the fact that he didn't know. I don't think its anything particularly scummy. He's just trying to fade back out, which, in itself, is scummy, but in this situation, I think not so much.

Nothing hazy about that!

I can see a case Mariyta and possibly one against atticus. Gonna keep my spamwise vote for now though for no reason in particular.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:49 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hey, why you voting Spamwise too? Makea da pointless bandwagon now?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:21 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hey, is that DrippinGGoofball? I think it is but I can't be certain. Oh, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.....
"Everyone always says that. What is it about me that looks "scummy"? Is it trying to have fun?" As a kind of, "You're stupid, I'm just having so much fun I don't care about how scummy I look." Which is ... In my opinion, a way to cover up any guiltiness of being scum.
Atticus said this about Mariyta. I'm not going to condemn Mariyta for it, because I've seen both innocent and scum use this defense.
"I'm the only one who gets called scummy, give me some slack." As though she doesn't realize that that happens to everyone. It just seems to me like she's trying to play stupid, haughty, and innocent right now.
Well, I can see this to an extent, but I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill.
Thank you Yosarian, thank you for saying that, needed someone else to say it. I never said overly-defensive, do you guys not read what the heck I said?? Yosarian keeps saying it, I said so defensive. But you guys don't even quote me right!
Unfortunately, I see this as a good reason to vote Atticus. It's all semantics here really, "so defensive" is basically the same thing as "overly defensive" with context altered a bit. It seems that Atticus has been faced with a contradiction to his statements of saying nothing of the sort, but instead of admitting an error, he argues an invalid point.

\
Really interesting is that I really don't find him all that scummy, but because of his skill and experience that amplifies his scumminess in my opinon. Which won't make sense to anybody who's reading this, I'll try and clear it up when I'm in a more eloquent state of mind.
Spamwise said this about Coron. I'll wait for him to clarify, but this does seem to make very little sense. Meanwhile, I'll let my vote idly remain.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #130 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:02 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Heh. Yeah, I'll try to be more active now that life is mellowing out and this game is gaining momentum. ~_~

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:34 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

:?:
Lynching somebody because they're more experienced is a double edged sword, Spamwise. If he's a mafioso then he'll be a great help to the mafia.... but on the other hand, if he's a townie then he'll be a great help to the town.

As for your argument... you just said he'd good at hiding his scumminess when he is playing as scum, so why would you vote him if you find him slightly scummy? Wouldn't that logically make him more likely to be pro-town?

I will be keeping my eye on you.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #143 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:04 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Spamwise, your entire reason for voting Coron is because he's 'slightly scummy'. To me, that's a pretty silly reason, since there are a lot of people who could be considered 'slightly scummy'.

However, that reason is as good as any this early in the game, so
UNVOTE
. Tthat angry little outburst will gather a bandwagon by itself rather quickly anyway :!:

DrippinGGoofball seems to have a good reason to believe Coron is scum, but wants to lynch Spamwise hmmn? Spamwise is only suspicious due to his bad logic, so I have no reason to believe he and Coron are in cahoots. And since I can see no logic that relates Coron to Spamwise, the only conclusion I can jump to is that she is misleading the town.

VOTE: DrippingGoofball

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:53 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I don't like the way you're already trying to make combos from something so trivial. It's still early in this mini game, and you have no definitive proof that Spamwise is scum, so why are you trying to link people to him?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:28 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Naturally, I read this, and I think that SpamWise knows something we don't.
So you're voting Spamwise because you think he has information we don't? Didn't you ever stop to think that maybe that's an indication of being a cop? Or maybe you did and are trying to get him lynched because you yourself are scum?
Now, they are either both scum, or SpamWise is scum trying to raise suspicion on someone, while sounding both authoritative and wishy-washy at once. If think it's more likely that they are both scum.
I think both of those scenarios are wrong. Spamwise has a gut feeling on Coron, and it sounds like he might even be scared of the possibility that Coron is scum because Coron is an experienced player.

In the two possible scenarios you give, you choose to believe the one in which Coron is scum. Why? What do you find suspicious about Coron? If you truly believe that Coron and Spamwise set this argument up then, yes, it will degrade into a WIFOM argument because there's no evidence of such trickery aside from Spamwise's weak logic.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:43 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Dripping Goofball, you drew attention to Spamwise's cop potential when you voted him on the belief that, as you say, 'he knows something we don't'. On the other hand,
UNVOTE
. I suppose, though I sincerely doubt, that it's possible they are scum together and using the play 'sacrifice one scum to make the other look better', so I won't try to get you lynched just because you're overtly paranoid. Still, I think the better course of action is to get more discussion from the quieter of us and try to make connections
after
somebody has been confirmed to be innocent or guilty.

Right now, Atticus seems to be getting angry for pretty petty reasons. It might be because he is getting tense, seeing as how he has just as many votes as DG. Perhaps a little more pressure will make him crack. Forgive me if it looks like I'm hoping on opportunistic bandwagons here,
VOTE: Atticus

There's no reason for Atticus to want to lynch somebody just because he doesn't like the way that somebody is playing, especially since I can't locate the part where DG declared herself to be the only one actively helping. So far all she has done is discuss her suspicions and tried to guess the pairing of scum.

Of course, voting for Atticus based on having a short fuse would be pretty silly of me, but he's also guilty of trying to divert attention from himself, metagaming and being frugal with his vote, so I don't feel quite so guilty about it.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:09 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ah, I see now Atticus.

I'd really like some more dicussion from a few people, FierceDiety and Erotomachina to name a few. Eroto hasn't posted in a week, only posted three times, and never made a contributing post. It's quite irksome.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:52 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm actually getting the worst scumvibes from Atticus still. While I still want input from FD, I think this is out best lead. He suspected Mariyta on the grounds that she was being 'so defensive', but got strung out when it was interpreted as 'overly defensive'. This leads me to believe that he wanted to throw suspicion on Mariyta without wanting to be the one responsible for her lynch.

After Mariyta starts pushing back, his next target is Yosarian. He even goes so far as to say
Now, I'm sure, that when we lynch Mariyta, if she's not scum, Yosarian is. I don't know why.
Why? According to Atticus,
I thought it might be worth it to sacrifice a vanilla for a scum. I did beleive that one of you is scum, and that the other is a townie
. Now, sacrificing two people on the grounds that you believe one of them is scum is suspicious enough, but when you don't have any proof that either one of them is scum, then it becomes a problem. DrippingGoofball has been guilty of this too, but at least she based her Spamwise-Coron links on their interactions.

Atticus has played very suspiciously in my eyes. He's always backtracking, always appologizing for not using logic in his posts, always offering to claim if he gets too many votes, and uses the excuse "I always looks scummy" to slip out relatively unscathed. I personally believe him to be the best lynch for the day so far, so I shall stick with my vote.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:56 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Why are we flavor claiming all of a sudden? Such foolishness. Revealing this information doesn't help the town at all; only the scum can possibly benefit from this info.

Continuing to vote Atticus, FOS Eroto

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #183 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:04 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Not necessarily, no. But is there any reason for the town to know this information? The previous two people who have already claimed --are they any more confirmed than they were earlier? There is no benefit to flavor claiming for us, but the mafia might be able to use this information, so why risk it?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:53 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I don't see how a mass flavor claim is benificial in
any
way. Let's not do it.
Erotomachia wrote:The mod himself said:
"BMW Z4...check...Hummer H3...check...Ford F-150...check...Volkswagen Beetle...check...Chevrolet Corvette...check...Enzo Ferrari...check...Dodge Ram 1500...check...Honda Civic...check...Chevy Tahoe...check...Porsche Carrera GT...check...Cadillac Escalade...check...Mercedes Benz SL600 Roadster...check. Looks like everyone is here!"

Count them.
How do we know that the scum are
given
one of those cars? Perhaps they have to guess one that isn't being driven and claim one. Or do you already know if the scum have that info or not? :x
Erotomachia wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:For the record, my car make is on the list.
That's a pretty useless statement considering that no one would dare say the opposite. :wink:
Oh, I guess you do.
unvote, vote: Erotomachia
for knowing too much. Although, I might switch back to Atticus if it seems opportune.

I'd give Atticus some room to claim before he gets lynched, but there's no need to extract one
just
yet.

FOS: Spamwise

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #234 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:17 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'd prefer not to speedlynch either Spamwise nor Atticus just because of a deadline. We still have a week to find a better lynch candidate. But if it came down to voting either Spamwise or Atticus, I think I'd prefer to forfeit today's lynch.

I'll take my unstable vote off Eroto for now. I think I'll place it on Coron instead. He hasn't voted enough.
Vote: Coron

FierceDeity is also up there on my 'highly supsect' list. Yosarian is kinda as well. He's been going after Atticus strongly, but neglecting anyone else.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #238 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:21 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Coron should start acting scummy and voting all over the place!
TOTALLY! :D
I don't often vote a lot of people in games, I like my votes to be acurate and concentrated.
Well, maybe you should. It helps discussion get started.

Regardless, time to move my half-arsed vote again!

unvote, vote Yosarian!

What say you, scumbuddy?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #240 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:24 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

It's also the only way to get mafia lynched. :S

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #242 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:53 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Oh? You know of another way? If so, you could break mafia games everywhere if you show us how to lynch scum without voting for them.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #244 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:37 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

well even put that way: Vig kills.
Vigilantes don't lynch. They shoot.

I'm just saying, it's good to keep a vote where your suspicions lie. If everybody were to be stingy about their vote, then the game would move far too slow.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #253 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:14 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

The reason I don't want to lynch Spamwise nor Atticus is that they both seem town to me. I know it's early, but that just means my gut feelings count more.

Unvote, Vote: Maryita

Her deadline post was suspicious, but the last one pushed it over the line for me. Seems pretty presumpuous to know two scum already.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #255 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:44 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Did you know that getting angry over a game is a pretty big scum tell?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #266 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:45 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

SpamWise wrote:It means he gets results you stupid chief! [/simpsons reference]
BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Seriously guys, Mariyta is the lynch for today.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #274 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:45 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Whatever, I'll be more frugal with my votes from now on then.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #289 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:29 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Votes an alarming number of different people in quick succession before saying ‘Mariyta is the lynch!!!!!one’. I thought his posts were good earlier on but am becoming more suspicious.
I admit, I'm not paying attention anymore.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #295 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:58 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Meh. In order or suspicion...

Mariyta
Atticus
Spamwise

Keep my vote where it is for now.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #303 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:55 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

This sucks. Stop voting Spamwise everybody. He is my masonbuddy and I know him to be innocent okay? Geez, you people keep wasting my time. I voted him early to distance myself from him, but got uneasy when a bandwagon started to form from DG and FD. Afterwords, I never voted him again and have been
very vehement against his lynch
. And before you ask... no, he is definitely NOT a scummason.
The mod made it very clear to me that he is innocent.

Spamwise, I know you're probably peeved that I've claimed and stuff, but I didn't see any other way to clear you. The important thing is that we stop, focus, and use the next 48 hours to find the scum. the REAL scum. I don't entirely trust Atticus's claim, but I won't be lynching our doctor on day one.

In summation,
do not vote atticus today. Do not vote Spamwise ever.
I'll be back soon, either to persuade a Mariyta lynch or to rethink my strategy altogether. We must find a lynch today. We must be swift and we must be accurate. Use your time wisely.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #305 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:04 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Lynching you is still better than lynching a mason or doctor.

Thanks for not unvoting the known innocent though. Awfully pro-town of you.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #308 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:35 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm still not seeing an unvote.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #310 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:09 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

That makes no sense. Masons never try to "distance" themselves from each other
I've been trying to prevent my role from being revealed, obviously.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #313 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:23 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I would have to disagree.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #315 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:37 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I get cocky when I have a power role, sorry.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #317 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:53 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

1. I know he is not scum. I know he is not a mason-scum either (a mason who is actually a traitor) since I am explicitly told he is clean.

2. No, it's not stupid at all.

3. Since always. A mason knows somebody is innocent and can strategize at night.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #330 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:47 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Dodgy, Eroto, if you want to lynch somebody else, you'll have to give us a lead and request a deadline extension. At the moment, I'm fine with doing away with Mariyta.

As for the Spamwise thing, I didn't know if he knew yet or not. I promise that this'll all make sense tomorrow. Today, dont vote me, don't vote him, don't vote atticus. :?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #334 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:52 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

unvote

This sucks. I'll accept Mariyta's claim for now, as I certainly dont want to out her masonbuddy if she's telling the truth. ARGH! Every lead we take leads to a dead end!

Request deadline extention by three days.
We need it.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #351 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:39 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

This sucks. Now I have to admit I lied. I'm no mason, but I *AM* an information role that knows Spamwise is innocent and tried to keep him from being lynched. I was kinda hoping Spamwise would go along with the mason claim. I bolded things in post 303 to try to give him a wink-wink nudge-nudge. *sigh* Atticus needs to protect me now.

More later hopefully.
Deadline extention por favor!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #359 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:31 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I lied once, and only once.
ME wrote:[Spamwise] is my masonbuddy and I know him to be innocent okay?
Dodgy wrote:I would have voted you as I would probably have suspected your false claim to be scum, trying to get themself off the hook,
Thankfully Spamwise is more co-operative than that.
DG wrote:MBF is sounding like scum that can't keep his story straight.
I'm sick of you trying to link people together.
Primate wrote:just because MBF didn't specifically claim mason.
Actually, I did. But that was a lie, sorray! You should stop skimming.

vote: DrippingGoofball
DG wrote:But the thing is - the Doc is the Mafia's target of choice. They'll kill the Doc tonight and kill the Cop tomorrow night.
And I'll have one more investigation result for you tomorrow. Duh.

Also, this clashes with the fact that you think I'm scum with Spamwise. Nice slip, there.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #367 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:53 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

If you know he's innocent, why on earth did you include him in your list of top 3 suspects?
Because those were the three people we were about to lynch.
DG wrote:When you're the cop, you leave breadcrumbs in case you are nightkilled.
Yes. YESS!!!!! DG, you are so damn right. But the thing is, I DID Breadcrumb my results. I'm not a straightforward cop. Why are you people jumping to the conclusion that I'm a cop? That wouldn't make sense unless we had a night phase earlier, which we haven't!

Specifically, I'm a DAY cop. Look back. You see that last post I suspected Spamwise? It included a :?: because I hadn't investigated him yet. Next post, I defended Spamwise with a :!:. That was my breadcrumb.
Spamwise wrote:The term lynch-all-liars comes to mind.
I know, I know. But I had to find a way to save you before you got the axe.
DG wrote:I am a little suspicious of anyone continuing to vote for [Mariyta], or FOS [Mariyta].
Agreed.
DG wrote:Why not lynch SpamWise?
Because I'm an ACTUAL cop, and he's ACTUALLY innocent.
Also, I bet he won't be night-killed, haha.
That'd be awesome.
But then again, if SpamWise is scum, we'll just lynch him anaywy.
I can't say I agree with this, due to the slim possibility of me being paranoid or insane. Still, there's no reason for me to believe I'm anything but a true cop at this point.
But frankly, I don't think that by lynching SpamWise, we are sacrificing a Townie.
Well, you are.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #371 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:04 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Grumble, grumble. If he was innocent, and on the lynching block, I would ESPECIALLY make sure not to put my "innocent" on the Bad Guys list.
It wasn't a BG list, it was a list of candidates. I believe somebody said "We'll likely be lynching one of these three", so I put Spam at the bottom.

I'm driving a Volkswagon. I suggest that nobody else claim vehicle right now. It's useless knowledge for us.
Mariyta wrote:Unvote, Vote: MBF Claimed or not, it just seems off in so many ways.
Wow, you're really bad at this game.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #377 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:49 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hey Doc and DrippingGoofball, how about you GTFO my confirmed innocent? If he's scum, then *I'm* scum too. I'd rather you lynch me anyway. That way I'll be able to mock you from beyond the grave for being so foolish.
Maybe we can try to keep things civil this time around, eh?
"Are you kidding me????? You are such a hypocrit [sic]!!!!"

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #405 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:42 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Eh. I'm not going to add the fifth vote. He'll be lynched as it is and I'm still not totally convinced that DG isn't scum.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #407 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:03 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Lynch Spamwise scenario

Spamwise dies and is revealed to be townie. Am I scum? Am I cop? YOU DONT KNOW
Net result: One dead town role.

Lynch me scenario

I die and am revealed to be cop. If I am revealed to be sane, you know Spam is innocent. If I am insane, you know Spam is scum.
Net result: One dead town role, one confirmed town/scum.

Hence,
Lynching Scum > Lynching me > Lynching Spamwise.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #411 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:53 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

You make a pretty convincing argument, DG.

unvote

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #414 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:15 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I agree. I hate to rush a Primate lynch, but (shrug)

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #417 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:22 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

There's no reason for me to believe I'm anything besides sane at the moment. Like DG says, we'll find out soon enough.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #421 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:44 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

You are going to protect me, right Atticus?

:o

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #423 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:50 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Okay, just making sure. I didn't want to die tomorrow and then have you say "I didn't protect him because I though he was scum" or something like that.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #436 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:02 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I was thinking of investigating Eroto or Yos2, but I still have an investigation to use. WHO SHALL I TARGET, D00DS?!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #439 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:57 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Could be a week before I get my investiation results. Let's not reach lynch until then. But we can still vote and stuff.

VOTE: ECHO

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #441 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:31 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Oops, typo. Heh.

VOTE: EROTO

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #443 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:44 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

DGB GAVE ADVICE?!? :O

Seriously though. It's strange that you should mention FD. I also noticed that he had contributed seldom, so I targeted him.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #460 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:08 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I've been getting some scum vibes from Yosarian mahself. But ah don't have anneh evidence against him other dan mah gut feelins, so I'll just wait until me investigation results surface, yah? See y'all in a few days or so~~~

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #468 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:37 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Yos was my initial choice, but I didn't choose him.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #476 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:03 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

In regard to directing a cop, it's somewhat like having a choice between an extra lynch and a one-shot vigilante. I'd rather have the lynch because there's more information being put into it, even if the scum can sway it a little.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #477 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:36 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

By the way, FierceDiety is Innocent.

still voting Eroto

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #483 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:11 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Eroto is a mason too huh? Heheh. Oh well. It's okay that you let it slip because now we've pretty much got 5 confirmed innocents and four unknown. Now we just lynch one at a time until we win.
Unvote, vote ChannelDeliburd

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #484 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:26 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hmmn.... a thought occurs. If we have a SK instead of a Vigilante, then we're in trouble, yeah? Maybe we should have our vigilante claim. If we have no vig then this might not be so easy afterall.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #489 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:52 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Possibly. Or maybe you're a lying SK. We'll burn that bridge when we come to it. First we need to take out the following people

DGB
Channel
Yos

If you "vig" anybody else Dodgy, make no mistake that we will kill you next as a precaution.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #500 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:33 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Mariyta, you're thinking of an insane cop. A naive cop gets an investigation result of "Innocent" no matter who they target. If I am naive, then we do not know of FD nor Spamwise's allignment either way.

I need to know what Yosarian is getting at though.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #506 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:04 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Mikeburnfire, cop. Possibly naive.
Spamwise, cleared by MBF's investigation
FierceDiety, cleared by MBF's investigation
Mariyta, cleared by Eroto
Erotomachia, cleared by Mariyta
Dodgy, claimed vigilante
ChannelDelibird, Unknown
DrippingGoofball, Unknown
Yosarian2, Unknown

These are our roles. Unless something changes, either DG or CD will be our kill today and the other will be our vig's target. We need to lynch one. Let's decide now.

If I am killed and proved to be sane, then we have two MORE confirmed innocents in our group along with the masons. If I am killed and revealed to be naive, then misfortune adds Spamwise and FD back into the pile of eligible lynches. Let's not forget that our 'vig' could just be a SK too. Even though we have the upper hand, we have to be careful to think this out thoroughly.

Yosarian, I seriously doubt you have any new information. However, if you are going to keep it a secret then so be it. If you are still alive tomorrow, then you can tell us your information before we lynch you. If you are dead, then the next best lynch would be our claimed vig.

Cast your votes now. Who to kill-- DG or CD?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #508 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:59 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Because he claims to have role information.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #522 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:33 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

ChannelDelibird please.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #531 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:08 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Twilight post :twisted: !

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #554 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:47 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Wow. How insanely lucky can I be (pun intented! HAH)

I would have never guessed I was an insane cop. And I mean... five millers and a godfather. Wow. If either Yosarian or I had investigated anybody else then this game could have taken a very different turn.

Thanks for modding M-M

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #556 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:58 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Sorry you didn't get to see us writhe in confusion :twisted:

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #570 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:30 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

With so many games of skill, it's nice to have a game of luck to spice things up once in awhile. I appreciated this game, and the irony of how it turned out.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”