Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:55 am

Post by Primate »

Atticus wrote:Primate, you misspelled crap. So...
Vote: Primate
You need to learn.
Au contraire my friend. I think you just misspelled carp.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:26 am

Post by Primate »

Unvote

This game seems to be moving slowly, reckon we should bandwagon someone at random and see what happens?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:08 am

Post by Primate »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
Primate wrote:
Unvote

This game seems to be moving slowly, reckon we should bandwagon someone at random and see what happens?
Works for me. Seeing as you suggested it, I nominate you. :D

Unvote, Vote: Primate
I did anticipate this.

OMGUS BANDWAGON VOTE: Channel Delibird

Because you were the first one to actually do anything.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:09 am

Post by Primate »

VOTE: Channeldelibird
*ahem*
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:54 am

Post by Primate »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:"BMW Z4...check...Hummer H3...check...Ford F-150...check...Volkswagen Beetle...check...Chevrolet Corvette...check...Enzo Ferrari...check...Dodge Ram 1500...check...Honda Civic...check...Chevy Tahoe...check...Porsche Carrera GT...check...Cadillac Escalade...check...Guy in Running Shoes...check. Looks like everyone is here!"
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:45 am

Post by Primate »

It seems like my plan to actually make something happen worked, at least.

The ChannelDelibird wagon was just a tool, so let's kill that one.

Unvote Vote Spamwise

Major FOS
Boddah, for not posting yet.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:55 am

Post by Primate »

From my experience playing with Maryita, she tends to get bandwagoned early in most games she's in for being defensive regardless of whether she's mafia or not.

So I'm willing to put a placeholder vote on someone who jumped on this fact. It's probably just that they're not used to her playstyle, but you know.

I could agree with an Atticus vote though, but until Spamwise posts a bit more, I'll leave it there.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:25 am

Post by Primate »

Actually, the reason in the post above applys even more to Atticus than Spamwise. :-/

Vote Atticus.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:15 am

Post by Primate »

@Feirce Deity: Heres a little homework assignment for you. In your next post I want to FOS the person you think most deserving of it. I just want to get some insight into what you're thinking, enough stuff has happened for preliminary opinions to be formed, and if you don't mind, I would like yours.

@Spamwise: Yeah, I get it now, sorry I didn't before. The page spacing screwed it up and...
I have a really poor sense of humour, yeah...

No harm came from it anyway, eh? :D
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:20 am

Post by Primate »

Sorry, I haven't been able to put as much time as I thought I would be able into this, so I apologise if I seem a bit lurkerish.

I'll post more tomorrow night.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:17 am

Post by Primate »

What Spamwise is saying doesn't really make much sense, I'll give Goofball that. The thing I don't really get is why Spamwise felt it necessary to say what he did. It's all very well and good to have opinions like that and use them to shape your perception of the game, but if you use them to try and shape other peoples perceptions, then someones bound to view you suspiciously.

Interesting that you point out Goofball as a target though, I kinda agree with you. I don't really see the Coron-DBG that you suggest though. I see an Atticus-Dripping Goofball, if anything.

Vote: Dripping Goofball
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:09 am

Post by Primate »

I've been kind of dreading the moment when my lurkerness was noticed. I've got a fair bit of stuff to do at the minute, so I've been putting this off further and further, trying to ignore the fact that I need to read up and start some proper analysis. I'll read it up now and post something meaningful........
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:29 pm

Post by Primate »

Ok, the DrippingGoofball-Spamwise-Coron was discussed for a bit. I think we need to wait for one of them go down before we start making associations about scumminess, but I will like to see how this turns out. Once one's alignment is revealed, I think we should go back and go over this conversation with a toothcomb, there's gotta be something to look into in a period of conversation that rich. I would say that DrippingGoofball is the one out of that lot that I have the most suspicion for, with Spamwise closely behind and Coron trailing in the distance.

My car is on the list too.

unvote: Vote Atticus

So all this scummy behaviour is now you normally play? I need to check another of your games to make sure.

Ok, I'll post regularly from now.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:12 pm

Post by Primate »

Dodgy wrote:Firstly I am confused as to why Erotomachia wrote...
I would say that DrippingGoofball is the one out of that lot that I have the most suspicion for, with Spamwise closely behind and Coron trailing in the distance.

Why Atticus after stating what you just have?
This was me, not Erotomachia, so I'll respond. My point was that that piece of conversation, and the relations in it, will be very rich to us later, as the information starts to go in. Atticus didn't contribute much in that section, so it doesn't really relate to what I was talking about there.
Primate wrote:Ok, the DrippingGoofball-Spamwise-Coron was discussed for a bit. I think we need to wait for one of them go down before we start making associations about scumminess, but I will like to see how this turns out. Once one's alignment is revealed, I think we should go back and go over this conversation with a toothcomb, there's gotta be something to look into in a period of conversation that rich. I would say that DrippingGoofball is the one out of that lot that I have the most suspicion for, with Spamwise closely behind and Coron trailing in the distance.

So all this scummy behaviour is now you normally play? I need to check another of your games to make sure.

Ok, I'll post regularly from now.
This is the entire post, and in context, things come across differently. Very selective quoting there Dodgy.

As for the car thing, my personal opinion is that even the scums cars are in there, so I don't really the see the point in the claim.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:58 pm

Post by Primate »

You can't deny that between posts 117 and probably 150, there was a very disscussion-rich period in the game, with spamwise accusing coron, and drippinggoofball counter accusing them both. I think this is the most interesting point of the game, and I think that as the game goes on, this will be a point we should be referring back to a lot. I picked those three to mention in the first paragraph because they were the ones under scrutiny. I wasn't trying to put them under smuch suspicion, just draw attention to this section.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:43 pm

Post by Primate »

Deadline extension makes me happy.

unvote

Atticus, I still maintain that your behaviour was scummy, and its not the kind of thing I would expect from a doc. Then again, I suppose not acting like a Doc is a good thing for a doc, so I shouldn't really complain. Not a fan of the way it made you claim though.

Someones lying. This amount of masons, plus Doc is bizarre. But theres also the other side of the coin, which says that mafia claiming Mason day 1 is even more bizarre, and just generally bad play, though not impossible.

MBF should get the Doc protection, but I don't really see how it will actually come in useful. Unless something very weird happens tonight, Atticus will die. If theres an SK swinging about who decides to target the other one, out of sheer coincidence, then I guess it could come in useful though, so it's not a bad thing to have about.

MBF says that his info says Spamwise is likely 100% confirmed, which would be pretty darn nice. At this point in time, MBF's mason claim is much more shakey than Maryita's, but I considering it's likely that they'll both survive till tomorrow, so let's have this discussion about MBF then, when we have more info. I like it, personally, his erratic behaviour is entirely possible to be explained by mason-confirmed innocence.

Maryita, Mariyta's partner,...so many masons. If I were you, I would be vigilant. A lot of masons have claimed, and as the
traditional
group of masons around, unless you have mod-confirmed innocence of your partner, and feel free to say or to not say if you do, but that's the place that I would expect to find a scum mason.

DrippingGoofball, why attempt to get the mason, for whom it's much more useful to wait until tommorrow, lynched? Scared of confirmed townies?

Vote: Dripping Goofball
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:10 pm

Post by Primate »

I haven't read the thread to clearly, but when MBF said.
MBF wrote:He is my masonbuddy and I know him to be innocent okay?

I assumed this meant he was a mason.

Then I read a bit more. Ok so he's
not
a mason.

This makes things a lot more interesting.

Nevertheless, I think all the opinions in my previous post are still relevant, and I see no reason in the claims not to stand by my just because MBF didn't specifically claim mason. I still reckon we should wait until tomorrow morning, and until more info is availiable. MBF didn't claim mason, but he claimed something close enough to mason to make me feel like I know where I stand atm, so...y'know. Insert caveats where I posted before and update the posts by y'self, it's fairly obvious where they should go.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:02 am

Post by Primate »

A day away and I find myself lynched from nothing?

Way to completely change direction at the last minute on the whim of the scummiest player town.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:35 pm

Post by Primate »

How the fuck was our Godfather nightkilled? You have no idea how much that pissed me off. Being immune to nightkills and investigations is what Godfathers do. Personally, I consider it a basic part of the role. Bah.

I think the main problem with this game was that there were simply too many roles. Going into day 2 with a cop, doc, vig and two masons confirmed, it was just simply too much for most scum to get back from. I think this game is a shining example of why you shouldn't give too much information to the town, even if it is misinformation.

My play in this game was godawful, and I apoligise to my mafia buddies. I really need to learn how to play as scum a lot better if I'm going to be taken seriously. I just find it saps most of the interest of the game for me if you already know who the scum are (feel free to note this for future games with me).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”