Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 am

Post by Slaxx »

#3- Slight town read on Psyche. I've read the whole thread already but even when I read it earlier it was pretty evident he was fishing for reactions.
#11 by Elli is humorous
#13 makes FatCat likely town unless Psyche is scum- could have easily left an opening there for a later bandwagon but decided to call the bad logic of psyche votes out.

Actually scratch that, FatCat was already voting Psyche. So whatever, it means nothing for now. That's just weird.

#16 makes psyche a bit more townie, its actually the "I came into the game with a goal to end RVS in the first post", yeah scum could say that too but the delivery of it gives me good vibes.

#30= farside slight town. I agree with the stance she took on Junpei.
#44= farside slight town. I was going to ask FatCat if he was an alt at the end of this post. I like that our minds are going the same places.
#55=Psyche and Fatcat aren't mafia together. That's just not scum talking to scum.
#57=is good posting

I need lunch. Can someone explain Jun-town?

When I get back I'll finish up.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Slaxx »

Okay, Psyche and Fatcat are probably town.

I was going to say DLG was scum up until his last post but the fact he pointed out the thing about me not saying anything in detail about delta...idk, thats pretty observant for a maf. It kind of absolved my "hey I'm comfortable lynching this guy" to more of a "there are probably better lynches out there" right now.

Anyway, the explanation for the goodposting is Delta's use of "you're appealing to his ego by saying x" was what influenced me to think Delta was posting well. I'm not sold on him being town yet.

I'm still waiting on someone to explain junpei to me, multiple people have said it but 1. Im not getting those vibes and 2. I havent seen anything specific.

Mild Town: Psyche, Fatcat
Slight town: Farside
Neutral: Elli, Iknal, DLG, Delta, Junpei

No scum reads yet.

Vote Jun
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:13 am

Post by Slaxx »

I didn't like the initial Psyche vs DLG exchange, I thought it was obvious Psyche was reaction fishing and his initial push was overeager.

Also the Fatcat vs DLG exchange where he says to diffuse the argument but doesn't/ gets on to FatCat.

But then the last post...idk, in the early parts of the game I find people who think like me, who are in my mindset.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Slaxx »

Like, what DLG did there is a something that indicates he is in the townie mindset. Looking very detailed into the posts. Show's he's paying attention.

If I had already been pushing him, or if I was on his bandwagon, or if I leading town, if I was a competing wagon, etc, then as scum he'd have every reason to pick apart my posts and try to discredit me. But I was of no threat to him and he is really looking at things carefully. Possible as scum, but less likely to come from them.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I have a null on Jun, maybe ever so slight scum.

I'm voting him because three people have called him town...The reasons I have seen:

Junpei: The sane one in the group. Mostly feeling town here

You had a chance to make it L-1 against me, and didn't, in fact you did the opposite, made it clear to me I had to explain myself better instead of squabbling with Farcry, now that I have you're saying I look innocent. This in my eyes makes it 100% certain that you're a townie.

^-Although I think FatCat is town for that upon reread, its bad bad logic. In a nine player game there is totally a chance scum would defend a townie and help him avoid a lynch, especially if he's new. You'll wind up unknowingly becoming his bitch later in the game.

I don't particularly think Junpei's reliance on logic is a town tell. But, the follow-up question to Psyche regarding purpose of the reaction tests and what results would have been indicative redeemed him from his first post. I have a slight Town feel on him, now. His vote for me makes sense from his persepctive of logic dictating actions.

^ If we are talking about early game questions from his Junpei ISO #0-2, then this is shitty too. Those questions were empty farside, you even said so yourself. Or bland, purposeless. W/E.

His whole ISO reads like that to me, and he has posted the most while saying the least. I really don't like all the town reads on him either, so this is where my vote is going.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Oh, also, order of authors to quotes for the lazy:

Farside/FatCat/DLG
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Slaxx »

So anyway, Farside, now that I laid that out on the table, would you care to explain why being sane is suddenly a towntell?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Nah, agreeing with a read is way different than agreeing with the thought process. I shouldn't have to explain the difference to you. This whole games is about means, not ends. I'm looking to see where people are getting reads. I was having trouble reading FatCat and literally the first thing that came to my mind was to ask if he was an alt or played elsewhere. Seeing Farside take the same course of action strengthens my confidence that she is thinking and approaching things in a manner in which she is trying to figure things out and look at many aspects, instead of just trying to be/look right or push a lynch through.

I wasn't saying you were posting the most in content, I guess a better way to phrase that is post:content ratio. I feel like the questions you ask don't really lead anywhere productive, and you're pushing other people to do your legwork for you with them.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Slaxx »

So could you give me a reads list with a short of explanation of each?

Also if they're null or w/e, don't give a reason. I'm more interested to see if you have any town reads mainly

PEDIT: This is addressed to Junpei and not ninja master farside
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Slaxx »

As true as that is, for every scum adding fuel to the fire there is also usually one sitting back trying to appeal to certain players.

Now I could go lulz-guano crazy and assert that Junpei is doing that with FatCat early-game, but I'd be bullshitting you because I'm nowhere near that sure of any read yet. That being said, it is equally likely, in my opinion, that scum would be fighting or trying to resolve issues, which is why FatCats logic on Junpei town is bad. If scum really played a certain way every time this game would be pretty dull.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Ah I'm the opposite. I get townreads and then just throw a grenade in the general direction of mafia.

That being said, Psyche is really probstown at this point, I agree.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Its cute that you think you know things
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Slaxx »

By the way, I replaced in, its not like I've been sitting here waiting for the DLG wagon to pick up or slow down.

Also, I get what you're saying, but why is scenario A more probable than scenario B?

A: I'm scum, trying to set you up against Junpei

B: I'm town, I think you're town, and I think Junpei might be scum. I see you giving him town credit for a bad reason and I point it out, especially since you are more susceptible being new on the site.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:38 am

Post by Slaxx »

Lul Elli's town

So Psyche-Elli-FatCat are town
Farside probs town

Elli we can claim tomorrow after we lynch scum today just in case our inv role is tracker k

Im assuming we have an inv role, a prot role, and a mafia role to counter inv role+prot role (gf, rb, etc), just because I don't see any other combination if this is a "simple" game of mafia
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:23 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 163, Deltabacon wrote:Okay, so to clarify, im explaining my questioning against junpei, and defending myself.

- i dont have a scunread o you, but I think this is you being lazy town, Psyche.

Ellibereth, on the other hand, has essentially lurked all game, and their only comment has been to suggest a massclaim based on an appeal to probability. Putting me at L-1 without even contributing to thr case people have built on me? I honestly dont see how more people do not see you as scummy. Im at L-1, so if people want to have a claim, ill claim. Ill be active for the next few hours in any case.

Just claim, this is probably going to happen today.

Elli I'm thinking a popcorn claim then. Honestly at this point if both of my null reads are town PRs and I dont suck, we've won the game. I'm confident in Elli+Psych town, and fairly confident in Farside+FatCat town. 2 more town to add to the pile only leaves 2 viable lynches left.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

Also, FatCat, go back and read my post addressed to you and answer it.

I want to know why you were so gungho about me being DLG's buddy, and why it was so logical for me to be mafia over me being town.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 178, FatCat wrote:Because you came in and saved his bacon when he was L-1 and was looking as guilty as sin.

Is that that difficult to understand?

I didn't even remotely defend DLG. I said I thought he was scum up until his last post and now he was null. "Better lynches out there" is like all I've said on him. I could have easily thrown him into my multitude of townreads, especially after Elli did but I didn't.

If you really think DLG is scum, the first place to look would be on the DeltaBacon counterwagon.

I might have some interesting shit up later, not for sure if I wanna do the legwork of partner exclusions before mass claim, which we are going to do today.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 180, FatCat wrote:I don't know why you included a picture of Willy Wonka, because the Roald Dahl book which most closely relates to you and your cronies is "The Twits".

haha
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Slaxx »

That's Ellis play. Also no one hammer. I mean it. It's mass claim time.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Slaxx »

Switch Junpei on my list with FatCat

Town:
Psyche
<gap>
Elli
< large gap>
Farside
Junpei
<large gap>
Delta
FatCat
DLG
Ik

DB: yeah, its meta, but its also the mass claim proposal and how he went about it
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Slaxx »

unvote
, thanks

2. I'm not revoting until after massclaim and

3. Delta's claim makes him tentatively higher up for now until we see claims, and your recent play puts you above DLG.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Slaxx »

Nothing, its what you and Delta did. Your play seems a lot more townie, particularly your push on FatCat, and even more particulary the fact you quoted my post about PRs, it showed you were really trying to pick his brain. However your push didn't seem aggressive or opportunistic, like scum finding a fake "scumslip" and trying to back the person into a corner.

Once again, Delta's claim makes him tentatively town. If we wind up mass claiming and nothing seems to interfere, he's town. If we really decide not to mass claim, then I will probably reassess where he goes on the list.

I'm working the opposite way as a lot of people do. Most look for scum. I do that to, but I typically do it by PoE: Knock out who I think is town, due partner exclusions, then choose the lynch from there. Here's a method of what I usually do, and you can look at it in any of my past games (thoughy by now i do admittedly have 1-2 scum reads by page 10 or so, its a smaller game and im finding it a bit harder):

Players 1-9 are playing a game. I'm pretty sure 1,2,3,4 are all town. I'll be player number 5.

I see interactions that make 6 and 8 look highly unlikely (like 8 leading a wagon on 6), and see some really heavy buddying between 6 and 9. I can confidently say:

6's only possible partner is 7. Therefore, if my reads are correct, there's 0-1 scum between (6,7) and 1-2 between (8,9)

Then Id list out all the different combinations and see which pairings were most likely. Thats what I meant by partner exclusions earlier. I find the game WAY more manageable to play this way then just trying to figure out scum individually (I suck at single scum tells).
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Slaxx »

The shit logic you have for your #1 could be used to incriminate yourself for your #2

Example:

"I'm going to just write down in my notes "

OH YOU SAID YOU'RE MAKING NOTES OUT LOUD YOURE PROBABLY FAKING

"angry at me for revealing my role (vanilla townie)"

... You finish the equation.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 226, Junpei wrote:
In post 179, Slaxx wrote:I said I thought he was scum up until his last post and now he was null.

I don't understand how you have a scum read go null then.. but whatever it's honestly not important, I get what you're doing and this is probably a terminology disparity.

Uh FatCat, I have issue (and so do most people) with premature claims on principle. Also I think it's known by everyone who has ever played with me and remembers me that I take notes, in fact I reference them every game I'd think. When I said giving up your role, I didn't mean necessarily Vanilla Townie, I was more referring to Mafia Goon.

Oh, well I'd prefer to be clear. I guess I don't get what you're saying either.

A scum can go null if he does something townie if thats what you mean
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:32 am

Post by Slaxx »

Ah, no, I never explained that. I get what you were saying.

I thought he was scum before I had even replaced in (I was reading along and jumped when I saw the replacement)

Mainly his jump on psyche looked REALLY opportunistic. There was more but I'd have to look through his ISO. Recognition over Recall. If you want I can add it to my things to do list and do it the same time as partner exclusions.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 230, FatCat wrote:Point one was only an appetizer for point two.

The cat has caught the dog.

I don't give a shit

If emphasizing things is scummy, such as saying "I take notes", then saying "my role (vanilla townie)" after you JUST claimed it is scummy too.

And you can't really deny that train of thought.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Slaxx »

NO FUCKING TAKEBACKSIES
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Slaxx »

You can expect my vote to be on you after the mass claim.

WHICH IS ALSO HAPPENING.

VANILLA TOWNIE HERE.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Slaxx »

No sir it stays still

And yeah its probably a bad move but w.e

I honestly think mass claim puts this in the bag for my reads, at least. If (Psyche, Elli, Junpei) aren't town I'd be surprised.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 237, FatCat wrote:Sorry Junpei, I don't talk to mafia, direct your questions elsewhere, I'm not going to help you.

Holy crap if youre actually town youre gonna have some splainin to do
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Slaxx »

I don't

I usually don't have to worry about scumhunting or townhunting all game because Im usually dead by night 2. If I'm not, I usually reassess.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Slaxx »

VT: Fatcat, DLG, Slaxx
Cop: Delta

Lol-lets-do-it: Junpei, Elli, Farside, Ik, Psyche
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Slaxx »

VT: Psyche, Fatcat, Slaxx, DLG, Junpei

Lol-so-close: Elli, Farside, Ik
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Oh I get it

lulz
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by Slaxx »

VT: Psyche, Fatcat, Slaxx, DLG, Junpei, Ik

I might be drunk: Elli, Farside
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:21 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 259, Ellibereth wrote:P.S.
I NO LEAVE YET
SPEED REVISE

Iknal is Town
Psyche is Town
Junpei is Town
Slaxx is Town
Delta obv (sorry >.<)

farside
fatcat
DLG

left

yeahyeah
BYE

Elli. Iknal Town?

Meh, only if FatCat is scum.

Also, DLG+Fatcat I think is improbable. If DLG had pushed psyche AFTER fatcat, I would say impossible, but since Fatcat seems to be reckless I can see him pushing the same person his buddy did, though I still feel its unlikely.

Psyche, Junpei, Delta, Slaxx, Elli. All town.

(Farside, Iknal, FatCat, DLG): not so much.

I will do partner exlusions probably tomorrow, I would prefer no one eactually hammer or anything until after I shovel them out.

Elli, for obvious reasons don't WIFOM the prot target, since youre not doctor. preaching to the choir etc but just a reminder.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Slaxx »

>vein
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I know my deaths usually take place in arteries

OR liver

Anyway like I said partner exclusions up tomorrow after my short shift at work, I'd prefer no one hammer before idk 5PM or so

Thanks
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 271, Junpei wrote:
In post 269, Slaxx wrote:Anyway like I said partner exclusions up tomorrow after my short shift at work, I'd prefer no one hammer before idk 5PM or so

When you write it all up, can you have reasons for each association/disassociation?

Always

They're never definite but things that are "less likely" etc

Only having 12 (4x4-4) combinations to work with is cool too, though I guess I could do 30 (6x6-6) @_@ depends on how busy I am
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:56 am

Post by Slaxx »

Oh Farside, you jinxed it by saying flailing

Psyche knows what Im talking about
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:01 am

Post by Slaxx »

When someone is accused of flailing they are more likely to be town, or something. Idk, its in Mafia Discussion somewhere. I might be butchering the content of the post.

It was a joke, a bad irrelevant one. @_@
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Half the exclusions done.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Slaxx wrote:
FarsideDLGFatCatIknalJunpeiPsyche
Farside
DLG
FatCat
Iknal
JunpeiNahhhPlausPlaus
Possi
----------
PsycheNahhhNahhh
Possi
Possi
Possi
-----

Key: Most Likely Scum Pairing<--- Likely --- Maybe--- Possi --- Plaus --- Nahhh --->Probably not paired

-Note that my pairings take into account single scum probability (ie even if Elli and Delta worked well together theyd get a :good: )

Okay so lets start, I guess.

Spoiler: Psyche +Everyone
-The whole first page makes Psyche and DLG unlikely partners, plus Psyche is probstown.
-The most recent case on farside makes psyche and farside partners
-Junpei and Psyche are unlikely because they're my strong townreads, and if theyre wrong shit. There's nothing that stands out in either ISO that really sends me up the wall.
-Junpei's and Psyche's pushes on FatCat don't look like bussing at all. The only gem that keeps me from full on saying Psyche+FatCat are 0% is the initial rapid read change FatCat had on Psyche near the beginning of the game (Can we be sure of psyche scum? Oh yes, he is 100% caught. Unvote then Vote person voting Psyche)-still unlikely because Psyche is almost deftown, but if Psyche IS mafia I would say FatCat is partner.
-Iknal calls psyche town and two days later puts him into null, Psyche says nothing about Iknal. Probs not partners.

Spoiler: Junpei+Everyone
-The whole first page makes Psyche and DLG unlikely partners, plus Psyche is probstown.
-I've already been over Junpei+Fatcat Junpei+Psyche in the "Psyche+Everyone" section
-Junpei+Farside: Could have left his vote on either two wagon getters, but switched to Farside. Not writing them off as partners, though its probably safe to say that if Farside were to be lynched and flip mafia PR Junpei is pretty much confirmed town. Especially if that is Godfather, or to a lesser extent roleblocker. If its rolecop etc thats useless, than it doesn't really hold as much weight. Unlikely though.
-Junepi+DLG: #21, #102 make them unlikely partners. Enough to put into the nahhh category.
-Junpei+FatCat- Junpei's whole push on Fatcat claim would be ballsy if they were scum together. Putting this into the nahhh category too.
-Junpei+Iknal: If you look through Junpei+Iknal interactions it looks unlike,y Junpei asking me why I'm not voting DLG or Iknal, him emphasizing Iknal has not answered questions, etc. Not extremely telling but enough to throw the pair into the Plaus category.

I'm sorry guys I cant get anymore done tonight. I'm tired and there are kids outside my apartment blowing high pitch whistles and they have been for the past half hour

anything else I gave you at this point would be me bullshitting you and myself

I'll get more done tonight if possible but it might wait until tomorrow. Right now, Junpei and Psyche don't really work well with anyone which is further evidence they're both probstown. I'm gonna go grab some caffeine and maybe go intimidate a few youth in the meantime.

Fixed tags... I think. - Amrun
Last edited by Amrun on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:13 am

Post by Slaxx »

I'm out of town for a day. I'll be back tonight.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:33 am

Post by Slaxx »

Okay sorry guys, went up to Ft Wayne to retrieve some stuff so I spent the last 11/24 hours on the road.

SO.

Combinations I haven't gone over:

(DLG, FatCat)-Very unlikely given the back and forth earlier this game.
(DLG, Farside)-A very possible team; Farside multiple times says DLG is scum or DLG votes are good but never votes DLG, there's also a few instances where Farside seems to soft defend DLG, or chinsaw FatCat's attacks on DLG (Just CTrL+F DLG in Farside's ISO).
(DLG, KK)-Possible, considering Iknal/KK works with almost everyone due to lack of content (not your fault KK I know), also there is definitely a defense of DLG in the FatCat vote post (#252)
(Farside, FatCat)-Probably not happening, DLG+Farside is way more likely based on my above analysis.
(Farside, KK)-Once again, it works.
(Fatcat, KK)-Less likely than the other two paired with Iknal/KK.

So here's my thing.

#252 feels like Iknal had already made up his mind before he started posting about FatCat, and although that could just mean he followed up a gut vibe with a case, the post just twinges my gut the wrong way. The vote doesn't really drive discussion forward and his whole ISO reeks of just getting on a wagon and making sure his position there looks justified, there's hardly any actual scumhunting even for what little content he has.

Junpei is my strongest nonclear townread.
Followed by Psyche, who is probably only scum if FatCat flips scum, and even then I'm not for sure I'd lynch Psyche first after a FatCat flip. Basically, FatCat town=Junpei town. The problem with this is no one works well with FatCat as scum, meaning either someone did some decent bussing or it is the Psych. It would be a hard decision for me because Psych is definitely a pretty confident town read. So honestly, I'm actually expecting FatCat to flip town though I don't necessarily oppose the lynch, as if I'm right I can rest easy about Psych and have 1 clear and 2 town strong reads going into a 7 player game tomorrow.

I think the most likely to be town in (DLG, Farside, KK, FatCat) is DLG.

So teams that work:
Any team with KK in them
DLG/Farside
FatCat/Psyche

So thats that. Also, a FatCat scum flip means DLG town.

I'm up for a lynch in either Iknal (strongest scum read) or FatCat (think he is a little more likely to flip town, but we get to strike out a lot of possibilities if he flips scum and can let psych off the hook if he's town).

Investigation wise, I don't see why we wouldn't investigate KK at this point unless his next post rains down towniness from the heavens or whatever.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:34 am

Post by Slaxx »

*FatCat town=Psyche town
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:34 am

Post by Slaxx »

I'll just point out everything specifically:

#69: The read on DLG is full of bad mojo, you say you call him town sometimes and then whaaaaat (:P) other times and then (if I understand correctly) say the only reason you're not voting him is because Delta is a better wagon but you never really push on him at all.

#274: After the third FC quote.

Also, you seem to be pushing on people who suspect DLG around the same time they suspect DLG, but your ISO indicates you think DLG is scum (despite the latest post where you FoS FC/Junpei)
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Slaxx »

So, pushing on people who push on a scum read and then calling those two partners (Jun+FC) but then never pushing DLG....Yeah, wut.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:42 am

Post by Slaxx »

#274-

"Vote for DLG is good."

#69-

"DLG: moments I think town and moments I go whaaaaatttt. I don't like the few moments where I felt he followed me (FC vote) or the congrates post (seeing his comment as a scretch). Not liking Deltabacon more or his vote or his comment leads me off the wagon."

That is most definitely saying you find DLG scummy (or at the very leat unsettling) but DeltaBacon more scummy. I'm not for sure thats really even open to interpretation.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Slaxx »

Okay fuck i finally get it
You were saying that Delta's vote
on
DLG was what led you away from the wagon.

GOT IT.

Alright, the pair is still possible but I don't think its among my favorites anymore.

I'm alright with a FatCat lynch

FatCat flips mafia-> Investigate Psyche
Fatcat flips town-> Investigate whoever

Still want KK's analysis and such before we go into night.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Slaxx »

So apparently it was up for interpretation

-mumbles about not wanting to admit being an asshole-
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Wut
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Slaxx »

He's saying that since I was following along before I replaced and since I thought DLG was scum I should have voted him, but I already went over why I didn't. At least I think that's what he's saying.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Slaxx »

To pre emptively answer: there's a big difference between following along and making FoSs when nothing is at stake and actually having a dog in the fight. That's why I reread. And my read of DLG switched in between my catch up posts if I recall. Also, dig up the other stuff too KK.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by Slaxx »

-I've already explained this first point. Reading the game when you aren't in it and trying to find scum is a completely different experience than getting a role PM and knowing:
1. What you do now has impact on the game (rereading the game thoroughly and dedicating an appropriate amount of time to scumhunting, which of course is more than a person not playing, and of course is best accomplished by rereading and combing through the thread)
2. You are responsible for your actions and opinions (once again, now that you are playing an active and influential part in the game, you want to make sure youre confident in reads)
3. You have to communicate your thoughts (the most important: you need to have specific evidence from the thread, quotes, post numbers, etc, which is of course best accomplished by rereading. How else am I supposed to consicely and effectively communicate my opinions? "Oh in that one post around page 3" or "Post 62"...Obviously second. And since I did not have to communicate as a third party observer, I naturally had no notes or post numbers written down)

I'm surprised I even have to explain this. KK's first point it literally "He reread the thread after role PM, this makes him scum" when I think its pretty obvious this is a null tell: the best way to do a catchup post is to have the thread ready and on hand and go through and comment on things. This isn't something I should have to explain.

-Yeah, look back at the game we played where you were scum and I was town. I'm always eager to claim my role (its the desert game hosted by UN kahn), I did it pretty sporadically there too. I was town. VT, actually. The night talk thing is BS, I am pretty sure I outlined why waiting one day might be better. Also, I don't know if its anywhere ON the site, but Reg and I agree a lot that the best time to claim is after a Scum roleblocker flip if there is one. In this case, a single scum PR flip would be enough for me to advocate it the next day.

-And yeah, my posts ARE scumhunting, I've explained how I scumhunt and you know how I do it Kahn, I did a similiar thing in your game. Look at it from my point of view: There 2 clears, possibly a third tomorrow, and I have two strong town reads. I don't have to find scum, I literally have an extra lynch if a town read is wrong, or if something fucks with the cop. Literally all I have to do is see if anyone doesn't fit with anyone else and then use PoE to find the best lynch. Why try to find the two scum in the group of four, which by the way I'm terrible at and have already explained that, and instead just PoE the fuck out of the game by excluding partners? It works so much better for me and its even MORE advantageous here because of the amount of clears and obvtown there are.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Slaxx »

1. this is beating a dead horse. I'll say one more time, and re iterate my last point: there is a difference between following along and playing. I'm not gonna waste anymore time on this point:

-In order to communicate specifics from the thread, the easiest way to do that is to reread and comment on things as I go. I didn't give any reads at all during that first half I don't think, any scum reads anyway. I was waiting to get through the thread.

2. Okay true, those are both valid separate reasons. If we had a tracker, then they should stay hidden, obviously. They can't get roleblocked hidden and are utterly useless for gathering clears until one scum remains, which can only happen post-day-1. Either way, waiting makes sense from a town point of view. I finally just caved in and claimed later just like I randomly claimed in Desert as town.

3. Your reading comprehension sucks then. I have specifically said (Elli/Psyche/Delta/Junpei) are all almost deftown, with Elli and Delta being deftown. And I had Elli as almost for sure town before that claim. I am not really playing the safe game at all: I have 2 very strong town reads that I highly doubt I will budge from. And recently, I said DLG feels more likely to be town than the other three too. Naturally, then, I am ok with lynching in between (Farside/You/FatCat). I shouldn't have to explicitly state those as my scumreads, it should be pretty implied. And I finished the chart in that post with spoilers, btw. I just didn't bother coding it because fuck coding it.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Slaxx »

"Elli we can claim tomorrow after we lynch scum today just in case our inv role is tracker k"

I was saying this because Tracker is useless until 1 scum is left (and by useless i just mean gathering innos, it can get a guilty but the odds are slim).

Basically, there is little reason to out tracker early. Not only the innos w/ 1 scum thing, but also since scum know the tracker, they can choose which one of them makes the kill, which of course will be the person the tracker is less likely to track.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Post by Slaxx »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3121601

^ Me spontly claiming VT, I don't think this is the only time I've done it though that might be false, idk. I remembered it cuz kahn was there.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I think the one of the reasons I changed was Delta was going to claim, and I had a feeling it was gonna PR if I recall, which is why I just told him to claim because the mass claim was happening anyway (#176)

ANYWAY REASONS THAT ITS BAD JUNPEI:
As I mentioned: If there's a tracker, there are so many disadvantages for them to claim early:
1. Can't gather Innos
2. Even less likely to catch scum because they can choose who makes kill
3. They can get roleblocked

Other problems:
1 . The prot role I figured we had would be outted
2. If it is cop, watcher, etc they could be RBed if there is one
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Slaxx »

And by change I mean change opinions about massclaiming
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Yeah it seemed to me Delta was reluctant to claim which made me think he was PR or scum rather than VT, and at that point a mass claim was beneficial because it gave us a clear or scum. So yeah, change of opinion actually wasn't spontaneous now that I've read back.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Anyway since i apparently have to account for every day I'm gone (fun fact KK: your predecessor disappeared way more than I have) tomorrow I'm going to train at work early, have lunch with friends and fam in the afternoon, and drink until my liver explodes tomorrow night. Don't expect me to post.

Since Elli and Junpei both seem to be online, if there's anything you want out of me SOON ask it NOW. Otherwise expect to see me back on Monday with a hangover.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Jun, I thought I had outlined it. All I said was though was "in case invest is tracker" though. Then once I realized I didn't I explained it in my second post addressed to Kahn, then ordered it out all neatlike for your questions.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Lol Well I train in drive thru at Starbucks from 7AM-11AM tomorrow morning so being hungover from that would suck, and yesterday I was out of town until 3 AM, I think I mentioned that.

Anyway I'm celebrating because I finish training tomorrow, and a friend is gonna be in town so WOOP WOOP.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I just explained that Junpei

>Saw Delta was hesitant to claim
>Thought he was probably PR or scum
>Fuck it: might as well mass claim, thats the only way to confirm him

And so it was.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Although, I will totally admit I forgot that line of thought until I actually reread to argue with Kahn, so its whatever in the end I guess.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by Slaxx »

God fucking dammit farside I just explained that.

I'm really surprised people DON'T reread the thread when they replace in regardless of their alignment

I mean how the fuck am I supposed to make a catchup post like I made WITHOUT reading along with the thread?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 484, Junpei wrote:So you ignored the reasons to not claim because of the potential to clear him or to have evidence to his guilt? Eh... that's really borderline to what I think is a reasonable thought process. But I can believe it from you. No sense in discussing it further, have a good sleep.

Farside: Why would scum ever reread? Why wouldn't scum just use their uninformed viewpoint from the follow-along? In light of those questions, I can buy Slaxx's rationale.

Its fine, I guess. But seriously, there is no point to NOT mass claim after there is a PR claim in this setup. Its small enough to easily confirm people. I saw him and was pretty sure he was claiming PR. We could trust him, which probably wasn't going to happen, I think DLG even said he was willing to hammer, then we'd be out a cop, or if we didn't trust him mafia would just RB him if there is one, or sniff out the prot role.

anyway, at that point I didn't know what he was ofc, so it was:

Risk losing 1 PR and 1 clear or
Clear 2 people, get 2 townreads, use 4 lynches to victory

The second one did, and still does make more sense to me. The only "meh" part about it is I assumed he was PR there, but I mean...that post I quoted...It didn't take a rocket scientist.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 487, farside22 wrote:Slaxx: Why were you reading the game before you got your role PM?

If we're being creepily honest, because I had seen Psyche in the MD forums and he genuinely intrigued me. I thought it'd be interesting to play with him.

Also, you and Junpei were also people I figured I would enjoy playing with. And Amrun's awesome, so theres that. Top it off with a simple setup without surprises and yeah...I figured itd be fun to read along.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Oh, JUST reading along?

Small playerlist so easier to follow, simple setups are always awesome. You+Psyche+Junpei+Elli caught my eye.

Main reason I replaced in:

1. You guys. Call it buddying, whatever. I like Elli and you as players, and Junpei and Psyche both seemed cool.
2. I replaced out of Amruns minitheme and thought this would be a good way to make up for it
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Although you guys did have to pry for my reasoning I did make it clear why I was voting Jun, Farside. I did it because everyone was calling him town and I didn't see any reasons. It made me uncomfortable, and I figured that vote would stir up the most controversy since everyone seemed to have him as town.

Also, rereading my quotes...I have FatCat and Psyche as probably non partners but now I have them as possi-partners

I looked back at 55 and now Im thinking FatCat+psyche is a meh pair again >_>
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Also, to be fair, having neutral reads on around half the playerlist on page 4...shouldn't really be that unusual...
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Nope, I think I had him as derptown at that point, but I don't remember specifics.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I said something about him-town in #99, something about a post he made.

Anyway I'm going to bed in 10, so anything else=needs to be said now.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Nothing they said swayed me either way, though I did say a couple things DLG said first made me think scum, then pushed him back to town. and I did say I thought Jun might be scum in my next post. So it was like "Hey, these two are null, but if I had to pick they're probably x because of y"

And no, but when you see a person who you think is mainly posting filler and everyone is calling him town and logical...meh, no. you call that shit out.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:10 am

Post by Slaxx »

It's like talking to a wall. I'm done. You've already made up your mind.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:56 am

Post by Slaxx »

Waiting on DB's report, but yeah, KK/Farside are both beautiful lynches. KK and Iknal both share the posting style of "this person should be lynched, now lets make a case on him" as opposed to "let me scumhunt first then lynch somebody"

The only thing that confuses me is KK knows its really hard to mislynch me so I'm a bit confused why he went after me. If scum really are in (DLG/Farside/KK) though I guess he would HAVE to push me if I wanted to win the game since Junpei/Psyche are more town than me overall. Basically, if KK is scum, it only further confirms my town reads on Psyche/Junpei.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Slaxx »

Desert Mafia is highly relevant to me being spontaneous about claiming.

Also I adequately explained why I changed my mind anyway, so.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Slaxx »

My attitude about hiding PRs is way more lax than most is my point. There's this huge thing on MS about breaking open games with PRs and how its bad because it leaves them exposed but I think sometimes we put too much stock in keeping them hidden in certain situations.

Also, like I said, I explained why I changed like I did. Did you even read it?

Look at Delta's post, in or out of context, and tell me any reasonable person with a pulse and an IQ high enough to toast a poptart couldnt tell that there was a good chance he was going to claim a PR of some sort. No seriously, tell me that it didn't reek of someone about to claim a PR. I saw that post, QUOTED IT in the post I changed my mind, and said "just claim, this is going to happen" and then told Elli I was okay with massclaiming.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Slaxx »

Also, feel free to tell me what else I didn't explain properly, because if thats all you got then Lulzopaloozaz
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Slaxx »

If you think its town on scum, and there are two scum, it makes way more sense to vote farside. That being said, a KK vote is beautiful.

I'll hold off putting him at L-1, I want his responses to what I've said.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by Slaxx »

He claimed day one randomly. But yeah, he was and still is pretty dumb.

Also if you don't believe it there is nothing more I can say to you then.

Farside:
1. I said DLG was townier for that, Junpei and I even had this discussion. I had DLG as a scumread, his last post read as town, so he was null.
2. Okay, I didn't vote. Most of the game I was waiting on mass claim, and I actually did vote at the very start of the game. Then, when mass claim was all panned out, someone hammered prematurely before I was even ready to vote. Hmmm. Who was that?
3. "Lies and assumptions" forst off is an extremely vague term, I can't even remotely respond to that, and (surprise) this whole fucking game is based on assumptions.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Slaxx »

And I am really confused, my last post along with my partner combos along with 94/115/418/521 ALL have very transparent and logical reasoning behind them.

I'm pretty sure at this point its Farside+KK, because they know they both have to push me to win, and they've both done nothing but tunnel me today, not wanting to pressure each other or even get on that topic, however, I wanna wait until we get a DLG replacement and see their take on the thread.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Slaxx »

That...is not even remotely AtE, but thats a really REALLY cute buzzword.

You guys have both voted me without even touching on who the other scum could be because
you don't want to
because there aren't that many mislynches left to drive, are there? Now, if we call two people voting me, putting me at L-2, and not mentioning other players as scum or what to do if I flip town/scum, what exactly do we call tunneling? You guys aren't concerned about winning, you just want...need, rather, for my lynch to go through, and that is what is going on today.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by Slaxx »

God I want to vote you but NO

Because unlike you guys I want the whole picture, I want DLG's replacement in first, but I really really doubt you're town KK, and if you are Jesus Christ get your head out of your ass in the future.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I dont know what else to call a full wall addressed to someone without anyone else mentioned besides tunneling.

Me stating that you and Farside are both pushing me and no one else today isn't AtE, its just fact. I mean, okay, maybe the use of the word tunneling is bad or AtE or whatever, but if you look over both your posts...yeah, nothing but focus on me.

Last time I checked you still suspect Farside. Do you think we're partners together?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I really don't give a damn what he thinks at this point.

At the very least he can give an opinion of farside, even if it has to be totally separate from his read on me.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by Slaxx »

And by thinks, I mean thinks about that sort of meta.

I'm VERY interested in his read on farside.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by Slaxx »

All i see there is "I don't wanna give a read on Farside"

If you think people are going to buy into that steaming pile of bullshit you just posted I think you're going to be disappointed. I JUST said regardless of your read on me, I want your read on her. I am asking for a single read here. That is literally all I asked for, and you're turning into a big big ordeal and its very transparent bullshit.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Junpei, I'm fully aware of that post.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

DLG is being replaced.

Although I highly doubt a replacement would come in and hammer, why risk it? I've seen a replacement come in and hammer confirmed scum in 3 way lylo because he misread flips (yes, it was an open setup), so there's literally no reason to risk any lulz. Once the rep gets here and talks then yeah I'll be ready for a vote most likely, unless he is scum and does something that reveals himself.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Honestly Junpei, idk how you could call my last post fearmongering and totally ignore KK's "you're trying to divide and conquer us by asking for a single read" schtick.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Well, to be fair, Kahn IS hellbent on getting me lynched regardless of what other say, though that isn't AS true for farside.

His read on farside is only inefficient because its his next living scumread next to me. I don't expect him to unvote me and vote her. I'd be a fool to think that for several reasons. However, since FC flipped town and there HAS to be two scum, and he only has expressed wanting to lynch me and farside was his next guess, I want to know how that impacted his read of her, since that read is preflip. I think its perfectly reasonable to ask, especially from my view right now.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Slaxx »

No we haven't, can you just friggin claim already.

Slots already softclaimed protective role.

Also, not responding anymore to the cases. I would literally be repeating the same thing, so if I'm torque vote so be it. I don't mind contributing but I'm not gonna reword the dame retorts
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Fucking phone posts
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by Slaxx »

A little birdie told me a while back Tammy is an easy read. I think Jun is town, psyches silence during all this worries me a bit, but I still have a decent town read from early game. So basically if I am lunches just read Tammy as best you can, and mafia should come through...PoE. Tollulz.

Yes I did and no I'm on my phone. Don't feel like bringing up the laptop just for MS. I did vote, then took it off during mass claim, then farside trollol hammered so I never put one back on. Although not having a vote at all times is admittedly exact opposite of my usual town play
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by Slaxx »

If I was wrong i would probably take a very small blow to my ego, but that's a totally serious statement.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I have a fragile ego, but yeah he's my top town read. I wouldn't go cry in a stranger's lap if I saw his name in red but Id probably re evaluate how I play. My quality seems to be shit lately anyways.

I think my birdie might have discusses your play before the crash. My birdie and I talk quite a bit. Don't remember much though. Have to male room for pretending to care about school and stuffs
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Slaxx »

This fucking phone

Thought jun asked that

No but we think alike a lot so if you're easy to birdie you're easy to me, as a general rule
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Yeah its fine psyche like I said you get botd, I'm not heckling people for having lives
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Tags make it way less fun
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #102) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Read up, I though junpei had asked me that.

My birdie was who you think it is. Lol.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Lol you haven't read the thread
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I have a really funny spoiler for you
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Slaxx »

From like the 19th-23rd I didn't post much at all anyway, I was out of town for the majority of two days and one night, then when I got back I got right into the one on one with KK and I believe FatCat had already been decided on as the lynch (ie multiple people not voting expressed the want to vote for him in addition to him being at L-2 or L-1), so yeah, no vote. We were literally waiting for shit to happen by the time I got back, which is why Junpei or whoever got mad at Farside for hammering. I suppose I coulda put my vote on someone else but I don't exactly see the point, it doesn't really have a good reaction effect when the person knows theyre getting lynched.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Slaxx »

I'll tell you what I think after work Tammy
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #107) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:32 am

Post by Slaxx »

I'll get the tammy read and updated thoughts tomorrow, but for now, Rainbow:

As I said it looked highly likely your predecessor was gonna claim PR first off, and secondly I was hoping it would be godfather/rolecop, both of which were less likely I suppose. Basically I ran the risk of there not being a roleblocker and lynching it if there was and ate the consequences of the risk.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #108) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Slaxx »

live and learn
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #109) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I think your top three scum reads are all town

sorry to burst your bubble

I see an outside shot of Junpei at this point, I really wouldn't lynch Tammy at this point either

Farside is tomorrow's lynch, how you think she's town I have not a clue, her avoidance of commenting on mass claim is sketchy as is her overall play

take no offense to this but I'm really glad you die tonight
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #110) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Slaxx »

speaking of which, looks like im getting lynched, so

unvote vote farside

I'm honestly more comfortable here at the end of the day.

I think its still likely KK/Farside but KK might just be dense idk
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #111) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Slaxx »

also to answer tammy I felt his push on fatcat was town, I felt like he really genuinely gave Fatcat a chance to explain himself and gave him outs and with fatcat flipping town an being an easy target idk why scum would want to give a lynch that many out; same thing with psyche
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #112) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Because if Amrun made a setup with a BG and 2 goons and the rest VT I'd probably punch her

BG is pointless without a PR to protect
RD is the only claimed PR
RD is therefore town

These setups have to get reviewed and balanced

He's just really off his game this go around, unless I'm wrong on both my town reads in which case I'll gladly eat an Itoldyouso cupcake post-game
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #113) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I'll reread the thread Tue/Wed and get back to you.

Right now its a really tough decision. I have anyone who aren't those two as town, but they also don't work well together. I want to say so bad they're both scum but to both push on me like that would be really damn ballsy. I'll say right now maybe Psyche, I still think Jun and Tammy are town, but Psyche's early game was SO town it hurt, especially around the RVS stage. Maybe its not healthy to stick with those reads but I can't let go of that shit.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Honestly the only reason I would be lynching psyche right now is because of his absence, which is a shit reason really. So I guess I don't know, which is why I will reread with the least bias possible and see what I think.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I'll tell you the main reason I think Tammy is town:

Tammy: "Hey Slaxx, you're like 100% town to me, I'm going to defend you. Also, I heard you were susceptible to buddying, do you think Junpei did that to you or is it affecting your read on him?"

If Tammy is really using a technique she knows will influence me while calling attention to that technique in like the same breath as scum, she is either brilliant or retarded. I think she's town and I'm not lynching her.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Slaxx »

So I looked at Iknal as scum in kanye's mini normal and he replaced out there, so at first I thought he was probably scum here

But then his play there looks a lot different than it does here

RD, you should go look and tell me what you think, I honestly think I might be wrong about KK now.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #117) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Slaxx »

More tomorrow
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #118) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I know that feel.

You should really look at it anyway, maybe its because im 100% sure hes scum in that game and have doubt here, but those posts are like night and day from these. There arent very many in either but something definitely changed there, or at least it seems that way to me.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #119) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Slaxx »

Hey guys, sorry. I wound up actually having plans for the 4th after all, promise to get to this tonight, hold me to it.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Slaxx »

Expect a post tonight.

Sorry, I worked my 70 some odd hours in the past 8 days pretty much, took up some shifts on what was supposed to be my days off. Literally havent done anything else besides work and sleep. This will get done tonight.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #121) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Farside, Day 1 you were really eager to call a FC/Jun team day 1. I think you mentioned it two or three times. But what happened to the Jun FoS? It just disappeared. Yesterday you focused on Jun/FC, today you've focused totally on me. Which apparently is fine, but I want to know what happened to all your suspicion of Jun. I couldn't find it skimming your ISO.

I don't see how Farside isn't obvious, she literally abandoned a wagon she had made tons of cases on to Psyche in reasons outlined in #761. Even if it is a lie I don't see how its remotely alignment indicative, and the fact she votes Psyche over the rising Junpei wagon whom she suspected SO much yesterday makes even less sense.

So yeah, unless she has a good reason as to why she abandoned Junpei-scum I'm keeping my happy ass parked on this wagon.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:00 am

Post by Slaxx »

So people know I scumhunter different. I felt the need to justify how I do what I do.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:22 am

Post by Slaxx »

Everyone should vote farside.

Also, not until this game Tammy.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:35 am

Post by Slaxx »

I think everyone besides me and maybe psyche makes sense with farside

Junpei makes a decent amount of sense, it would explain why she was ok with self voting and why she pushed the junpei FC team really hard yesterday then poofed it away overnight

Idk about the others, KK still makes a decent amount of sense, Tammy males sense but she is probably town. Psyche doesn't male much sense with recent activity.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:36 am

Post by Slaxx »

Fucking phone posts man
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:42 am

Post by Slaxx »

You're gonna have to explain why I don't follow your logic on why we should discount Jun/Farside
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Slaxx »

Farside quote to me where exactly you said Junpei-scum was dependent on FC-scum. I saw you pressed both and voted both for separate reasons.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Slaxx »

Also, I'm nowhere near for sure on KK. His play looks like stubborn derptown the more he posts. If he's scum that personality sure looks good on him.

Also I remember Farside saying Junpei defended FatCat but I also remember her quoting posts FROM junpei and voting junpei, so that whole they had to be a team thing doesn't fly.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:21 am

Post by Slaxx »

I think probably 7 or 8 times out of 10 farside should flip scum here.

And I don't like a KK lynch, something feels really dirty about it. Also, go look at kanye's game and ISO Iknal and tell me he isn't a pretty transparent guy.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

Ok I don't wanna be a dick BUT KK's play here is bad, but I don't think its scum.

And not bad as in LOLHEWRONG because I've eaten my words so many times before

But just...idk, its hard to explain. but I don't think he is scum and I don't think Iknal was either after looking back at the other game.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Slaxx »

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Slaxx »

Small sample size but man that looks so much different, specifically 117, 260, 261 as compared to his paragraph-posts here.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Yeah. Farside is not scum, unfortunately.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I'm not going to respond to a case, sorry. I don't see what that accomplishes besides huge walls. You've already made up your mind anyway. If you have questions I havent already answered, go for it.

I've answered those questions btw. I don't know what the hell you were thinking, as town, saying "X and Y are scum" then dropping Y the next day because X was town. That looks like psuedo-pressuring the Y scumbuddy without actually having to pressure him. If it wasn't obvious, I thought it might be Farside+Jun for a bit because she dropped him off the face of the planet after a FatCat townflip, which would make perfect sense if it was Far+Jun.

The vote thing I have explained, idk wtf else you want for me. You're acting like a six year old right now.

Also, as other people have said, the fucking early hammer. Who does that even.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Why the fuck do you think there has to be a case made to get a lynch through

I never did

If I recal correctly everyone was ready to lynch fatcat and he was at L-1 or being put somewhere in L-2 to L-1 so what the fuck is the point of a vote elsewhere. Is anyone not voting at the hammer scum? No. Derp.

I had to hunt through my ISO to find where I had you as scum with DLG and all I found was a "possible teams" thing and right above it I said ANYONE works with KK, so yeah, fuck you.

I don't even know what that last one is addressing
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Slaxx »

God farside shut the fuck up
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Slaxx »

You're seriously embarassing yourself here

Just saying
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Disappearing for days on end is not alignment indicative.

I don't make cases for every fucking person I lynch, and I definitely don't do it with weaker reads. I'm not as headstrong this game because I led town astray the last game I played. But yes, I do usually lead town. But not always. And not when my reads aren't confident.

I didn't lurk today, I gave reasons as to why I thought you were scum, my reads changed over the course of the day with reasons. I don't really know what you want from me here.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #139) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Farside's selfhammer was bullshit, I don't really care about outside factors, and the way she went about it was just retarded.

I'm not gonna pretend I know what to do here, the only thing to do is to give the game another read with farside-town in mind, I'm not very optimistic of the results that will produce though.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (isolation #140) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Slaxx »

He was looking great through my Farside-is-scum tinted glasses, not so much now.

I think you're most likely to be town out of this mess now, I'm not for sure where to put the other three. My reads have pretty much flipped, I see KK more likely town than Junpei/Rofl at this point I think.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #141) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:11 am

Post by Slaxx »

There's nothing town about Jun's reaction.

Jun, don't ask to ask me questions. Just ask them.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #142) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by Slaxx »

WELL since I think Tammy is town and if KK was to be town....Idk, I'm still debating between me, you, and rofl.

No, seriously.

Also, I think I answered that.

I had Farside as a possible partner of DLG, as in, hey, if Farside were to flip scum, I wouldn't count them out like I would, say, Psyche/Rofl.

What does that second question says.

Because its an important component of how the game played out and avoidance of any topic in a game doesn't exactly net you townpoints.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Right now it feels like both are stalling for time until roflcopter weighs in so they know which way he's leaning. I;m going to go dig some more then research if a Slaxx/Junpei team-up is likely on my next break.

Why in the hell does it seem more likely that I'm stalling when roflcopter has posted nothing of substance for the better part of since he was replacing in hurrhurrhurr

You are not looking at this game through an unbiased viewpoint because of thought processes like this. I'm sorry but you're being a huge liability to town right now if you are indeed town.

As far as reads go I still wanna know why people think Junpei is town for that reaction, I've done something very similar as scum because I KNEW the person was going to flip town and I figured, hey, if I look REALLY sure then maybe they will think I am town. Its so easy to fake I wouldn't even remotely call it a towntell.

I'm still trying to figure out which of (Jun, KK, Rofl) is town. I really don't think its Jun at this point and its almost impossible to read rofl so far.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (isolation #144) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I'll wait for the reasons post with baited breath.

In the mean time, there is of course,
no reason
for anyone else to vote, in the meantime.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #145) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by Slaxx »

So yeah, reasons post from rofl would be great.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #146) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Slaxx »

if you have stuff written down it cant be that hard
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #147) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Slaxx »

vote KK
pretty sure KK just tried to save his buddy from having to do work, there was literally zero town incentive for him to vote there but it males perfect sense with Kk and rofl scum. Switch back Tammy.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #148) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:34 am

Post by Slaxx »

Just switch to Kk. If he's town and rofl is scum rofl will hammer. If not than we know rofl is either partners with KK or town.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #149) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Slaxx »

And I'm tires of this game. Every time I get in a good playerlist it always winds up being disappointing.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (isolation #150) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Slaxx »

KK is scum Jesus fucks
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #151) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Slaxx »

He has to be. Tammy is town, rofl can't be scum if KK is town. So the pairs are literally KK/rofl KK/jun, it can't be KK town at all. KK town leaves only rofl and jun as scum which doesnt work because the game woulda been over.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #152) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Slaxx »

I get the logic behind rofl fypov but the junpei town logic escapes me
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (isolation #153) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Slaxx »

It's not.

Now that you know I'm town Tammy, assuming you're not scum, will you please try.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (isolation #154) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Slaxx »

I'm pretty much begging you to switch to KK rofl
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #155) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Yeah Tammy was obvtown, I regret nothing. Except not sheeping RD on junpei. I was set on KK and Jun until robot said he had stuff written down then didn't provide it, that made me really suspicious of him since the content would have been easy to present to us, and the timing of KKs vote really made me question what was going on.

Also screw farsides self hammer.

Also same to you Tammy, I think we did well trusting each other this game.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #156) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I'm really glad KK wasn't town, because I like KK and if he had been town I don't think I woulda kept liking him lol
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #157) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Slaxx »

I don't blame you for reading me as scum Farside, I was thinking to myself how usually I'm obvtown and I know it but this game I didn't feel very obvtown at all. I just think your actions near the end of your lynch were pretty retarded.

KK and Jun deserve the win, when I said no regrets I mean I don't think I would have done much differently. My play wasn't great but there was never a point where I was like "oh man I regret saying this" or "I wish I woulda done this" etc.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (isolation #158) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Slaxx »

Also as far as responding to cases, I don't usually do it because it leads to walls and lets face it, you usually get lost in walls and hardly ever does the mind of the person making the case change. If you thought I was scum, fine, I can't exactly fault you for misreading me with my reads this game but I am not one to get on huge one on ones with people because it really distracts from the game, on top of making it completely unenjoyable.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”