Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Iknal »

Sorry guys, I haven't been home in the last 48 hours. I'll read the thread and post over breakfast.
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Iknal »

And I'm out of time >.<
Short post, long one coming tomorrow. Sorry about this, its the end of exam period and everyone is dragging me out to celebrate.

I honestly think that both FatCat and DLG are just mistaken town here, I'm not getting a scummy vibe from either of their posts, and they're being voted just because they're active. If one of them is scum I think it's more likely to be FatCat though. Mainly because DLG is at least looking at other players and not tunneling hard.

Vote: Deltabacon

Honestly believe you're the most scummiest person of the game right now. Your post 57 looks off to me, I never got the feeling that DLG was demanding people to vote for psyche reading over, more asking why you weren't, trying to work out your logic for not. Especially as Jun's post was rather off, you had ignored Psyches gambit (also, psyche looks town due to this and how he is playing) and Elli had the one word post, which I'm still trying to work out how it gave off town vibes as it looked to me more like laughing at the current situation than actually commenting on the game.
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by Iknal »

Posting from phone in regards to me being online but not posting - I haven't been home since I left to a mates 21st after my last post, and won't until tomorrow. I generally tend to keep up on the thread so when I can post I dont have keep re-reading to understand whats going on. Also, I disgaree with a mass claim, I don't think the pro's outweigh the con's here.

Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Iknal »

Unvote
Lets start with that, as I'm quite willing to believe Delta's claim.

And I'll join in this stupid idea, I'm a VT who thinks that this mass claim is stupid, scum will get so much more information out of this then we will.

Re-reading and posting with thoughts on the game.

Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Iknal »

@Jun, I wasn't dismissing either FC's or DLG's case when I mentioned they seemed to voted just for posting. What I meant by that line was that they are in the unlucky position of being the aggressive players who were tunnelling each other. This just plays into people bias and makes them appear scum. Just as tunnelling is generally considered scummy (because it's anti-town, and for this I apologize, I'm trying to post as much as I can), being aggressive without much of a case is also scummy as you're appearing to want a mislynch.

DLG looks town to me because of the way he's going about the game. He has gone about trying to find scum in a very open manner, which makes understanding his posts a lot easier. None of his posts set off any alarm bells, and nothing has changed since I said this to change my mind about him. FatCat on the other hand.

Vote: FatCat
So, I'm willing to accept the premise that I was wrong with my earlier statement. Unlike DLG, FatCat's recent posts are much more scummy.

168 is just plain bad, there are two scum in this game, just because you believe you have found one, doesn't mean you stop looking for the others, which if you are sooo sure about DLG, shouldn't be too hard. Take a swig of his ISO and check his interactions, who has he voted and why, who does he keep insisting are town and why? Is the reasons behind said interactions good or bad? Are the people involved acting in anyway scummy? [/rant]

187, 190, 193 and 196 are all terrible, and my thoughts are pretty much the same as what people said at the time. I believe the fist was a slip, not the second.

@FatCat, do you normally play the other variant of this game, Werewolf?

223 is entirely hypocritical in my eyes, he uses logic that would make him scum to call Junpei scum.

237 is just funny, seems entirely OMGUS (along with 223 and all posts up to this) and is so anti-town behaviour it isn't funny.

Town/leaning town: Farside, DLG, Junpei, Delta
Null: Elli, Psyche, Slaxx
Scum: FatCat.

Have to run.

Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by Iknal »

I'm sorry for replacing out how I did. But I didnt expect ta end up in hospital. Good work junpei and kk for carrying it through.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”