Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:31 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

In post 16, Kublai Khan wrote:
unvote

Vote: Hellhound1

Others haven't been voted for yet, why Cheery Dog over them?

hell hound
Cheery dog

Hope that clears it up for you :P
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

In post 23, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 22, triangle123 wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cheery Dog

Why place a vote on someone for convoluted reasoning if you think your scum read on them is going to be temporary?

It's RVS, any read gained at this stage is temporary, I have no idea if it's going to move into a full scum read or change into a town read. It being a
very weak
read means that I don't trust it. I'm sorry if me explaining the full level of a read thus far as confused you.
In post 20, Hellhound1 wrote:
In post 16, Kublai Khan wrote:
unvote

Vote: Hellhound1

Others haven't been voted for yet, why Cheery Dog over them?

hell hound
Cheery dog

Hope that clears it up for you :P

because our names are polar opposites?

Yep, that was pretty much the reason. Just thought it was funny.

Cheery Dog wrote:The information gained from pi tells us the circumference and area of a circle, these are capable of changing between circles and therefore the information gathered still doesn't fit into my analysis of shapes and how the angles of them relate to the game of mafia.

I really still cant see how that has anything to do with mafia anyway.
A scumread on someone for angles is just wtf.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:30 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

In post 55, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 54, basketballstar24 wrote:

As many people have said, how could you scum read from an RVS vote that was reasonable? Because you liked triangles better? I could go into a rant of how circles are better than triangles but this is not the place to do it, as you should not scum read from this little RVS vote. Just a summary.

So from the quote (bottom), please explain how the circle is a line. It's a 360 degree arc. There is no part you can cut from and transform it into a line. [sarc]And OMG, your analysis is so good that we all believe you now.[/sarc]

Curved lines are still lines, I never said it was a straight line.
If I were to draw half a shape and then lift my pencil off the paper, a circle would be much harder to continue drawing perfectly (unless it's via trace around a round object, but that's a boring way for drawing shapes even if it does mean it's more perfect), a triangle would be easy to get back to since it can be made of 3 lines. This means that the best circle would be made with one continuous line whereas all the shapes that do use straight lines (and have corners) can be made with taking a pencil off the paper.

Reads are developed from whatever information we have available, in your case, my read has come from you preferring the angles of a circle over a triangle, while I believe a circle to not have any exact angles because it has no corners. This is therefore a factual error and I consider those scummy.

Still going on about this..?
If you're gonna go on about this the whole game I think you're an excellent first lynch.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

In post 59, triangle123 wrote:
2. We should keep an eye out for pieceofpecanpie, because of his miller claim, I haven't really seen anything yet, but let's all keep a watch out. He did claim after his first post, and after Cheery dog said something about only a few claims being in the towns favor this early in the game. Maybe this gave him the idea.

Its usually best practice for a miller to claim straight away, so if he's investigated he isnt accidentally lynched.
Then again, scum can do it to make them look innocent, theres no real way of telling from his claim.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:21 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Anyone else not happy at the lack of content from NobodySpecial? Maybe its just me, but he's clearly not posted anything of value to the game yet.

@CD I'd have to agree with pecanpie here, you've posted a load of filler. Will you elaborate more on your reads then?
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

In post 96, triangle123 wrote:Hellhound, who do you think is scum?

Honestly, i feel its too early to give any reads i'll stick to. I havent seen enough from everyone yet.
However, i get scummy vibes from CD, and FUT for buddying a little bit. Theres no reason to defend CD, unless he's your scum buddy.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

CheeryDog is at L1, so nobody accidentally hammer.

@Nobody Special, care to explain how you reached it?
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Hellhound1 »

In post 102, pappums rat wrote:My read has not changed on Cheery Dog, and has in fact been strengthened by his disingeniuous claim that he was looking for reactions with his "triangles vs circles" thing. I think now would be a fine time for a claim.

This post:

In post 97, Hellhound1 wrote:
In post 96, triangle123 wrote:Hellhound, who do you think is scum?

Honestly, i feel its too early to give any reads i'll stick to. I havent seen enough from everyone yet.
However, i get scummy vibes from CD, and FUT for buddying a little bit. Theres no reason to defend CD, unless he's your scum buddy.

Seems a little too safe to me. Only giving reads on Cheery Dog and FUT is bullshit, there has been enough going on to develop other reads and singling out only the two who have the most pressure makes me cringe.

fos: Hellhound

He asked me who i thought was scum. I've already mentioned i wasnt happy with Nobody Special, now he's under the spotlight. Gonna call me scummy because i'm not voting him or some other shit?

In post 110, triangle123 wrote:
Hellhound feels scummy to me as well, though. His posts feel overly cautious and the reads he gave out just seem reiterated from what other people have said.

Wow, gonna get your head out of pappums rat's ass? You're so clearly sheeping him here, im adding you to my possible scum list.

In post 112, pappums rat wrote:
It wasnt an issue of how many scumreads he had given, it was that he had given the two people with the greatest chance of getting lynched that was a problem for me without commenting on anyone else. i.e., he was going after the easiest targets.

Vote: Hellhound

Am i not allowed to agree with the majority of town? CD was clearly being scummy, you were voting him anyway, gonna call yourself scum for that?
Also, i explained why i didnt like FUTs posts.
Maybe switch your brain on here and think:

Most scummiest people = most likely to be lynched = top of most peoples scum lists

Am i wrong there?
I had no other scum reads, which was what i was asked to post. I wasnt asked to post my whole list of reads and explanations why, and neither would i at this early stage.

In post 113, Lupo wrote:I disagree with pappums and triangle on hellhound.

He didn't really say that CD & FUT were scum, just that he saw instances of buddying which I saw as well.

Thank you.

In post 117, triangle123 wrote:Well, I also agree that it looks like CD and FUT could potentially be buddying, but I don't like Hellhound's ISO. Looking at his posts, it's hard to see much actual content coming out from him.
He's asking a lot of questions of other players, which is fine,
but
there's not really any follow-up and he's not substantiating any opinions from whatever information he's gained from them.
There are also a couple instances of IIoA (information instead of analysis), such as his post addressing pecanpie's miller claim from a theoretical point of view or the one calling out lurkers, which, combined with the way he cautiously words weak scum reads on the top two wagons and nothing else, makes him very scummy.

Your second count of buddying pappums rat. Nicely done.

First bit i've bolded, its called "gathering information". Second bit, why would I? It's five pages in, half of the players havent posted anything of worth. Theres been no reason for me to shout my opinion out at people.

with the way he cautiously words weak scum reads on the top two wagons and nothing else

Haha. Firstly, FUT was hardly a wagon, so stop trying to make me sound scummy, and stick to the facts.
Secondly, i was the first person to post my unhappiness at Nobody Special, and now he's being bandwagoned, so your theory falls flat on its face there.

UNVOTE:

I'm not 100% happy with CDs explanation, however it isnt lynchworthy, and i'm going to join in voting Nobody Special, because i think the pressure would be good to try and get him talking/participating more. I'd like to know the reasons behind his votes and thoughts (what little we have).

VOTE: Nobody Special
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Hi guys, sorry for the inactivity, work is a bit busy atm and im working 12 hour shifts for the next few days (until tuesday i think) however i will get back and answer as many questions as i can.

Also meta me, it was a while ago last time i played, but my style hasnt changed, i get overly defensive, and play passive agressively. I'll try and keep an eye on this as much as possible.

Liking the replacement guy though, HI! :D

is his inactivity the driving force behind your votes on NS

Yes, yes it is/was. I'll have a proper read of his actual post when i get a chance and see what i think of him then.

I'll catch up some more tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”