Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 15, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 7, qwints wrote:VOTE: absta101

for voting someone for voting for a shit reason in RVS.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: qwints for voting for someone who voted for someone for voting for a shit reason in RVS.

kthxbye
for making my head hurt
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

Crap I suck

Vote:kthxbye
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:04 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 58, qwints wrote:

I find it pretty had to believe scum is worried about getting lynched right now, but I could buy that they would be trying to get out from under the spot light without being too obvious about it. Both players seem scummy to me right now, but kthxbye's hyperactivity - the large number of votes + "hey guys, I'm scumhunting!" - is scummier.

UNVOTE: absta101
VOTE: Kthxbye

This is pretty much what I'm thinking right now. kthxbye seems to be floundering to me. It would be a clever move to vote for your scum buddy and then to slide onto the second largest wagon. Not inherently suspicious and you can make "good" arguments that are really just repeating what was already said.

Kthxbye also brings up his scum hunting to much in my opinion. Like he's a magician and he's frantically waving his hand trying to distract you. Which makes me believe the scum are in enough danger to really scare them. What kind of danger could that be? Maybe one's in danger of being lynched and the other is a close second? That's what I'm thinking
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:51 am

Post by theaceofspades »

okay. Seriously. I don't know if I want to get rid of conman, or if I want him to be replaced. If he's just sore town then it's better to let him be replaced. But on the other hand.... if he's flailing scum it's better to lynch him (AHHHH BLINDING FLASH OF OBVIOUS) But I don't really see why he'd play like this if he was scum.... What do y'all think?

@Slandaar: Why huntress? I've seen you play and you don't seem to tend to the "monkies out of my ass" style of play so i'd like to hear your reasoning.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:51 am

Post by theaceofspades »

and you know what? Screw it

UNVOTE:

VOTE: conman
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:48 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I agree with gorgon here. Actually I think the case that kthx makes against me is stronger then the other. But it has nothing to do with conman. which is why it doesn't make sense that I would pursue a lynch on the most obvious scum/fail town if I was scum. Think about it. If I was scum I'd want to keep conman around. Because he'd draw fire. If he get's replaced then scum me would have bought some time as everyone would have to read the new guy slowing them down. If he didn't get replaced his scummy behavior would be a perfect shield for scum me to hide behind. There is no incentive for a scum me to lynch conman.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:57 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 137, Gorgon wrote:
In post 135, qwints wrote:You end day 1 early (good for scum) and you prevent a stronger town player joining the game (good for scum).

Also, WIFOM. "If I were scum, there would have been no reason for me to do that", which is basically what ace said above.

In post 136, Kthxbye wrote:The town flip read is also not thin imo.

Ach, maybe not; I may have overstated there. I think the above points make it stronger if anything.

My vote has been inactive for too long, and I think ace deserves it now.

VOTE: theaceofspades

Wait what? The only scenario for voting out conman now would be me being town and believing him scum. As scum I wouldn't want conman gone. No matter what his role was. Which is inconsistent with my vote because I do want conman gone. Next suspect for me is kthx. But I don't see him getting lynched today. So I don't want to waste my vote.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:09 am

Post by theaceofspades »

okay Imma back now. I'm really starting to hate the wagon on conman so before I do anything els

UNVOTE:

this is mostly due to Sin in post 161

And now.... I don't really have a suspect.... I'm not ready to make a new vote. I'm watching NS and kthx. but.... I don't think they warrant a vote yet. Huntress made some good points on kthx but I still think it's a bit flimsy. I don't know though. I seemed to be more sure of his scummyness earlier. SK is the only other person even remotely scum sounding though I do wish qwints would post more because I can't get any read on him yet. same goes for Meph
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:14 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 228, Slandaar wrote:
In post 221, Huntress wrote:
In post 218, Slandaar wrote:Read Kthx's quote in context, she has taken what kthx said completely out of context to paint him scummy (and to defend Conman)

I did take it in context, in that he followed it up by confirming his vote on Conman, although this may be coloured by the fact that what he was calling a scumslip is something that I've found town are just as likely to say as scum.

It wasn't a slip granted

Context:
Conman is saying he wouldn't be scum because he would hurt his faction too much
Kthx then says: being a bad town is just as bad as being bad scum ie; hes saying this argument is terrible (it is) he hurts town if hes town scum if hes scum etc.

Huntress: This kthx guy knows conman is town! he is scum making preemptive defence!

okay now there's.... something. slaandar's got something here I think...... Okay slandaar. Are you willing to vote kthx based on this? It's pretty compelling...... The thing is. Huntess and kthx can't both be scum. Well I guess they could but it doesn't look like it. I'm thinking that conman is town. and if we lynch him we are just wasting our time. But at the same time... i'm not ready to vote for kthx. so I'm wanting to play it safe here

VOTE: No Lynch
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:37 am

Post by theaceofspades »

mod replace me

This scucks. I was loving this game. Sorry guys. I'll be out till Jan. So I don't want to screw up the game
V/LA weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”