Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Does EVERYBODY feel like buddying up to Slandaar today?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:40 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Hey Slandaar, feel like elaborating any? I can see where you're coming from with Suffer in that they didn't elaborate, but with Rev all I see is a vote for you and a peculiar but non-threatening little sentence.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:56 am

Post by Deltabacon »

UNVOTE: TheTrollie

VOTE: Slandaar

Stop talking shit because of your self-proclaimed townhood. RVS is over. If you suspect Revenus, then put a vote down, rather than defending your rather insubstantial and incomplete argument. Not voting seriously? That's rich coming from someone who hasn't voted yet.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:11 am

Post by Deltabacon »

In post 44, Revenus wrote:one of your reasons is that I didn't vote seriously
when you yourself aren't voting at all.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Well, no. You hadn't that was useful up until that point. 'Worst posters' could mean anything, and you failed to back it up until prompted. After your #33, you started to retrospectively have a pop at Rev for RVS'ing when there was players who haven't even posted, a clear sign that we were still knee-deep in it. Now we've been going back-and-forth and I'm happy that this will prompt others to get their arses in gear and move out of RVS, but on a more important note I'd love to know why you're having a go at Rev for RVS'ing when you've done it yourself, just without the voting part. Up until #33, you have no claim to being even nearly useful.

Ninja'd: I'm not seeing why you're so reluctant to put a vote down. There is no real reason for you not to, since the way you come across is that you're leaning scum a fair bit on Revenus.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:10 am

Post by Deltabacon »

I'm concerned about Don there, he looks very confrontational, but I'm not seeing why seemingly experienced scum would try to misrepresent a common newbie concern, so I'll be giving that the benefit of the doubt for now. Slandaar and Rev, I agree, look quite bad, but I'm still a hair more inclined towards Slandaar being scum than Rev at this stage. I'm not actually sure why. Slandaar raises illegitimate concerns and hypocritically accuses Rev of them, but Rev goes all Rambo on the defensive.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:21 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Slandaar's case on Rev makes very, very little sense yet he's pushing it very hard. Slandaar, thoughts on others maybe?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Deltabacon »

I'm still unable to see if this is townplay or scumplay by Bacde, to be honest. Eurgh you're so hard to read.

In other news, Slandaar is still scummy as fuck, more so than Rev now I think. He's trying to say his case is obvious, but it's really, really not. It's based on Rev saying from a 3rd-person perspective 'I am bad' looking at the situation from Slandaar's perspective, which is not a slip. It's actually hilarious how much Slandaar has jumped on this and tried to run with it.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Call me insane then, you've been happy to tunnel on him for the most trivial of points. True, he's gone scummily defensive, but you're scummier for tunnelling, picking the most obscure points and misrepresenting them as a case, ignoring calls for reads on others and generally making a dogs dinner of Day one, given that RVS has given way to inane accusations and arguments that have gone nowhere.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Deltabacon »

After looking at Twitch in ISO, I can't help but to see why Bacde believe Twitch to be a good vote, since they've done nothing to indicate any reads. They've asked some 'general purpose' questions, but never really contributed to the game or offered much in the way of more-than-superficial material.

UNVOTE: Slandaar

VOTE: Twitch da Woof

FOS: Slandaar & Rev
in that order.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

In post 120, Deltabacon wrote:
After looking at Twitch in ISO, I can't help but to see why Bacde believe Twitch to be a good vote, since they've done nothing to indicate any reads. They've asked some 'general purpose' questions, but never really contributed to the game or offered much in the way of more-than-superficial material.

OH HAI TIMELY EXPLAINATION.

No really, go check his ISO for yourself. He's yet to lay a vote down and looks like he's trying to avoid stepping on people's toes.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

UNVOTE: Twitch da woof

VOTE: Russianov

That's clearly just hopping on an easy bandwagon that's gathering pace, given that Don_Johnson did the exact same thing, but put a vote and a lot more substance behind it. Piggybacking off of other's arguments and finding a nice little lynch for D1.

I'm leaning scum on Twitch, Slandaar and Rev, rather heavily leaning scum on Russianov now after that post. It really rubs me the wrong way, probably more than it should, but yeah.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

In post 119, YOLO wrote:Hey guys. YOLO here. I hope to have content up soon.

It's been 4 hours and you've posted in other games since. It doesn't take more than 10 - 20 minutes to read through 5 pages of a game and give at least some gut feelings. Leaning scum on YOLO now as well.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

In post 65, don_johnson wrote:russianov: pretty sure you didn't say "mislynching is bad".

In post 80, don_johnson wrote:mozamis: you missed the point entirely. he did not use the word "mislynch". he used the word "bandwagon". different words. what he meant may have been how you interpret it, but it also may not. you are putting words in his mouth. i am giving the oppurtunity to defend himself. communication is everything. i could say:

"bandwagons are good."

would you interpret that as:

"mislynches are good." ?

Versus

In post 31, Twitch da Woof wrote:
In post 27, russianov wrote:If the wrong person gets bandwagon'd.

So you find that a person who is wrongfully bandwagon yields a net loss for town automatically.

Interesting.

Haha yeah no, this is artificial reasoning in order to jump on an easy bandwagon. Why would you feel pressured into joining a wagon gaining pace, when the deadline isn't near? (10 days, easily checkable by visiting any local votecount.) Had you even read to the bottom of page 5 before making that post? Wow, just wow. Also:

russianov wrote:How is YOLO not posting even vaguely scummy?

Because it's a stop-gap post, just so that he could get away with lurking for a while. Look at his posting logs, he then went and posted on two other games an hour and a half after that post. Clearly, he posted that up there to get away with active lurking. That's where my scumread comes from and it'd be bloody nice if you started having a look at players other than the easy target (Granted, whom I am still leaning scum on) and posting your thoughts about them.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Deltabacon »

In post 56, Slandaar wrote:
In post 51, Revenus wrote:
Something you obviously feel is important in determining how "bad" I am at this game.

Make it more obvious; where does this come from? (I caught him in one post)

Here, and in posts like his #85, Slandaar misrepresents what Revenus was saying. Slandaar has misrepresented what Revenus said by implying that Revenus' post contained a slip - the reference to 'badness'. What I believe Revenus to have said, in fact, was looking at the situation from Slandaar's viewpoint. At that point, Slandaar had expressed a heavy belief that Rev was scum, so Rev simply wrote the post in the fashion he did to make it connect to what Slandaar said.

---

@YOLO:
In post 138, YOLO wrote:Are you seriously suggesting I posted in other games to influence how people see me in this game? That's a modkillable offense. Never mention that again.

No, the end of what you quoted was a response to Russianov. I looked at your posting logs and I thought that what you posted was merely a stop-gap. I guess I'm not very sympathetic towards stop-gap posts, and in your situation I believed it to be simply a way for you to lurk a bit prior to really contributing when realistically, it's not unreasonable to have expected at least a small amount of content given that you were visibly active for at least an hour and a half after the post.

The bolded bit below is directed at Russianov, not you. So I'm suggesting nothing of the sort, I'm just saying that what you're doing is a classic characteristic of lurkers, and I despise lurking, as I'm sure many players do.

In post 134, Deltabacon wrote:russianov wrote:
How is YOLO not posting even vaguely scummy?

Because it's a stop-gap post, just so that he could get away with lurking for a while. Look at his posting logs, he then went and posted on two other games an hour and a half after that post. Clearly, he posted that up there to get away with active lurking.
That's where my scumread comes from and it'd be bloody nice if you started having a look at players other than the easy target (Granted, whom I am still leaning scum on) and posting your thoughts about them

---

UNVOTE: Russianov

VOTE: Slandaar

In post 135, Slandaar wrote:
In post 111, Deltabacon wrote:you're scummier for tunnelling

Tunnelling is a scumtell
(its not; need more examples?)

Oh wow, link me to a thread with nothing but votecounts. Yeah, more examples please.

In post 111, Deltabacon wrote:
picking the most obscure points and misrepresenting them as a case

I didn't misrep anything, quotes are needed here.

See Above

In post 111, Deltabacon wrote:
ignoring calls for reads on others and generally making a dogs dinner of Day one, given that RVS has given way to inane accusations and arguments that have gone nowhere.

That is generally what happens on Day 1.

I don't really want to post my reads at this point I like to do that later in the day. Mac is lolscum though.

He and Rev link well so there is that too.

Being erratic and threatening yet deciding not to use my vote, endlessly pursuing Revenus, not pushing terribly hard on what was apparently a 'slip' (How longs it since he last mentioned it?), of course! That's all run-of-the-mill play D1, a free pass to be scummy. I'll try and act more townlike later, I promise. Mac is scum, with Rev but I'm still not going to put a vote down.

Yeah no. Hello, scum.

---

TL;DR: Slandaars' points refuted. Then Lolo's threat of a modkill is refuted. Then I take up the reins of my case on Slandaar again. And vote him.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Oh okay, so dickhead here didn't realize that you linked me to the ISO of the games' mod, so I thought it was a broken link, and you've just disproven two of my points.

Whilst I'm still leaning scum on Slandaar, I'm wary that I may well actually be suffering from confirmation bias at this point.

Well I'll be re-reading this shit tommorow and trying to figure out how best to move on from my wasted few days chasing Slandaar, although I still don't like his reasoning for going after Rev.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Yeah, to be honest. I find Twitch scummy still, given the complete lack of activity since last time I voted him.

VOTE: Twitch Da Woof
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Deltabacon »

V/LA Tommorow, because it's results day and I'll most likely be crying into an ice cream bucket.

In other news: I find Twitch scummy because of the reasons in my #120 and because he lurked actively, then passive, then makes light of lurking (Hey, Town can lurk too!) Yeah, but scum are -much- more likely to lurk.

Twitch, given that you seem neutral on lurking (you've done it yourself) do you think we should ignore Limo and Suffer? They're lurking hard and slipping under everyone's radar. Do you see this as a problem?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

Spoiler: Prior to my switch to Twitch
In post 79, Twitch da Woof wrote:*snip*
In post 77, Deltabacon wrote:I'm concerned about Don there, he looks very confrontational, but I'm not seeing why seemingly experienced scum would try to misrepresent a common newbie concern, so I'll be giving that the benefit of the doubt for now. Slandaar and Rev, I agree, look quite bad, but I'm still a hair more inclined towards Slandaar being scum than Rev at this stage. I'm not actually sure why. Slandaar raises illegitimate concerns and hypocritically accuses Rev of them, but
Rev goes all Rambo on the defensive.

Care to derive a speculative guess at Rev's alignment based on the bolded?

On a fairly relevant note, do you think the above exchange, should Rev flip town from a lynch today, indicate that Slandaar is scum or could this be orchestrated as a long term strategy?

In post 109, Deltabacon wrote:*snip*
In other news,
Slandaar is still scummy as fuck, more so than Rev now I think.

In post 120, Deltabacon wrote:After looking at Twitch in ISO, I can't help but to see why Bacde believe Twitch to be a good vote, since they've done nothing to indicate any reads. They've asked some 'general purpose' questions, but never really contributed to the game or offered much in the way of more-than-superficial material.

VOTE: Twitch da Woof

FOS: Slandaar & Rev
in that order.

That's how I felt retrospectively. That was very clear I thought, and my new thoughts on Slandaar are neutral, leaning scum. This itself was shown by

*snip*
Whilst I'm still leaning scum on Slandaar, I'm wary that I may well actually be suffering from confirmation bias at this point.

I'm still wary of Rev, leaning scum-side of null.

---

Now then, about that pressure on Limo and Suffer. Whilst the two lurkers I mentioned in my last post have gone unchecked, do you expect me to do more? I've called attention to them, but there's no case to be made on them other than lurking. There is a case to be made on you, and you can answer it. I have no solid scumreads, only differing degrees of leaners and your attitude in dealing with the town's suspicions has made you the biggest scum-leaner in my catalogue. If I find you less scummy at some point, or if I find a better scumread, I'd jump on that. If I had three votes, one would be on you, the other two would be on the lurksacks that are Limo and Suffer as pressure votes. Stop jumping on me for not calling out other lurkers when I'm amongst the few who've actually called them out.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Mozamis looks like he's trying to make the evidence fit the read, not the other way round. I think his posts are solid, but he's suffering from what I suffered with when I was after Slandaar - I'm seeing the Anti-Bacde argument, but I can't help but look at his arguments and say 'Yeah, he makes sense.' Sense doesn't neccessarily mean town, but I just don't see him being this active and openly aggressive as scum, whilst he has lost a few townpoints for the AtE above. Also, he is votehopping between Twitch and various others, but to be honest, that's not a scumtell, it's an aggressive method of scumhunting. I'm doing it as well, and I've half-settled on Twitch, (who's settled on Bacde for quite a purposive interpretation of his words) but I'm leaning towards a Ztife vote, purely because of the amount of useless that he is, and that at page 11 (his last post) he didn't have any real scumreads. Not good enough at all, and I think at this stage, it's the absolute height of lurking to say 'I don't have a scumread, so I'll maintain my page 3 RVS and not elaborate on it much further, if at all.'

Extra stuff because I read as I post, yay.

Ugh, YOLO makes a good point on Bacde's hypocrisy here:

In post 273, YOLO wrote:
Ok, I said OMGUS. I meant that you CLEARLY meant, by saying "Oh, Rev's being mean to Ztife because Ztife's is voting for Rev" that Rev was being retaliatory. Then you go"Hmmm" suggesting that Rev looked dodgy to you. But, you "don't think Rev is scum or at least not the best lynhc for today? So what was up with the "Hmmm"?
Best lynch for today could be you the way things are going.

honestly I'm weirded out that you got town vibes from twitch's most recent post

You know what's weird? You getting town vibes from nothing. Because that is what your Ztife gut feeling is.

I'm rapidly losing faith in what was my strongest townread. YOLO and Moz look kinda town to me, and I'm leaning slightly left and right of null on most others.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Loving and agreeing with that Revenus post in equal measure.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Deltabacon »

UNVOTE: Twitch da Woof

HoS: Twitch da Woof

VOTE: Ztife

Anyone else game for this?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

Well, 4th really.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:03 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Bacde, stop making me want to hop back to Twitch, will you? </3
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Deltabacon »

The Pro-Ztife argument is based on the idea that because of his low amount of contribution to the game, he MIGHT be town. The Anti-Ztife argument is that he's had plenty of time to read the game and put forward a read. As it is, he's maintaining an RVS vote for no reason other than to get away with not reading the game, and that is not something that a Town player would do for FOUR posts out of SIX in total.

That's right. 4/6, or Two-Thirds of Ztife's posts have been him asking people to summarize the game and/or tell him who to vote for.

Yeah, I'll let you all mull that one over.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Ztife isn't a replacement though.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Early game? The first one or two RL days, sure, but 14 pages of coasting, really? That's excusable?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Wow, that's just... wow. I don't know if that's an opinion on theory or the scummiest thing since sliced bread.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:37 am

Post by Deltabacon »

The single most glaring thing I have realised over the last few pages is that I find Remembrance unbearably annoying, which kind of clouds my read on him. I... think he could be town but his posts just get at me enough to slide him into the null pile whenever I think about it.

I'm convinced that one of Slandaar and Rev are scum. Utterly convinced. They've both made well, shite arguments all game, and D1 has pretty much revolved around them, there's been Slandaar v Rev interspersed with little bouts of 'The World v Ztife' (Still game for that if anyone feels like sheeping me) and 'Bacde v Twitch' (Less convinced on a twitch lynch now). The thing is, they both have shining moments. Slandaar completely destroyed my argument against him about half a game ago, and Rev has just made a great post explaining himself, with what looks like an involuntary AtE, and so I'm utterly lost when it comes to trying to decide between the two.

Keybladewielder looks like a mad bastard. Still townreading him from YOLO's slot, but wow, you need to chill out and stop denying us your reads because of what one person said.

---

Oh, and sorry for my inactivity - I went to a 1-night houseparty that turned into a 3-day housepartaaaaay.

Ninja'd: Oh, Rev... all that shine you gained in #595... Fucking hell.

UNVOTE: Ztife

VOTE: Rev

That's L-1. If Rev flips Town, I'll want Slandaar, Ztife.

@Mod:
In post 572, Mac wrote:Only took us 23 pages to get clear with this. VOTE: Rev - don't worry, I'm prepared for the backlash of "LOLBUS" from
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

As much as I hate prod-dodge posts, I've been at a Mock United Nations Conference since Friday Morning, it's now Sunday Night and I am royally, well, exhausted. Thoughts on the flips and shit incoming after a looooong sleep and referring to myself in the 3rd person as the Delegate from South Africa.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Deltabacon »

When I was reading through it, I was thinking that Mac and Don were kinda co-equal, and the unvote that Mac did when Don asked him was disconcerting, however he did jump back on so I'm not sure if that was a successful buddy by Scum-Don to cast suspicion on Town-Mac, or some obvious in-thread communication between scum. Given the experience Don has, I can't see it being the second, and Mac's posts in response to Rememberance's pressure from post #649 through to #670 look like genuine irritation rather than a Scumward AtE.

If I'm totally honest, I think Limo is scum. His play is very, very reactionary, and the case he makes on SD seems to stem mainly from the fact that SD thought Limo was scum. It's an OMGUS that has been largely obscured due to long, reactionary, contentless posts, and short, irrelevent and, yeah, contentless posts.

Keyblade looks like a Null-Idiot. I'm going to pretty much ignore him until he starts posting content that can be used. Definately a lynch candidate for today or tommorow, given the amount of coasting he's done. Additionally, Limo made a half-hearted attempt to push a wagon on him further in his #838, which he dropped quite suddenly to join the DJ wagon, which was also half-hearted, given his commitment to a SD case, so I think my favorite lynch candidates are Limo and KBW. Thusly:

VOTE: Limo

Ninja'd about 6 times but my points pretty much still stand. <3 you too, Mac.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Deltabacon »

And yeah, I think apologies are in order for missing the ENTIRETY of Day 2. My bad guys - had a hectic week or so.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Well, from that I can infer that you think he's a town-read.

Why is this, given that he's tunnelled without any substance on a member of your 'trust triangle', then casually hopped onto developing wagons with zero reasoning?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Why are you against a Limo lynch?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

In post 902, Mac wrote:Because you haven't pursued it so far. Not that you should, either, because it's wrong.

In post 888, Mac wrote:VOTE: Delta

Go go go

Sit down and stop answering for Slandaar.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

Oh lookie, a vote that hasn't been pursued prior to this point in the game!
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

My bad, I probably came across a
tad
harsh.

Would still love Slandaar to answer though.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

Ztife is blacklist material, but there's scummier fish in the pond right now.

With Slandaar, I feel that he jumped on very legitimate tells, and would not have done so in such a straight-up, noisy and effective way on DJ had he been scum. Granted, I'm wary of his early game play, but I've come to accept it given the events of D2.

To put it bluntly, unless Ztife comes out of retirement and says 'I'm scum', I'm pretty happy with my scumreads: Limo & KBW. With reference to posts like this:

In post 755, Limo wrote:Scum: Super, Mac, and the third I'll have to read back to find.

You're retarded if you think I'm about to toss you my town reads.

This,

In post 838, Limo wrote:
Unvote, vote: KBW

We can do Super tomorrow.

This,

In post 868, Limo wrote:Oh well, this is on you, sir.

Unvote, vote: don_johnson

And this:

In post 871, Limo wrote:Anyway, I've noticed that my scum reads match up comparably with yours, so we can start the next day off on the right foot.

Limo demonstrates a desire to shift the blame for potentially bad lynches onto others, when he is the one hopping onto each and every developing wagon and makes zero effort to produce content which we can use. He lists Super & Mac as his scumreads in post #755 as quoted above, yet then goes on to hop onto what I believe to be both his scum partners with zero reasoning. To me, it looks like a vain attempt to bus and earn 'towncred', and he is openly looking for this, as seen in #865 and the correction in #866.

I think this answers your questions Mac, but it's 10 past midnight here. If I've missed something out and you would like a point of clarification then shoot, I'll be able to answer it after work tommorow.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Deltabacon »

In post 919, Remembrance wrote:
In post 916, Deltabacon wrote:*snip*
Limo demonstrates a desire to shift the blame for potentially bad lynches onto others

*snip*

When you have time, please explain how this makes Limo scum.

I've worded that quite badly - I mean it as in he's happy to sheep developing wagons with a lot of pace, whilst looking around for ways to blame others and absolve himself of involvement in the case of it flipping town. Now, he knew DJ was going to flip scum (being scum himself), and so he put the question regarding towncred forward in there to try and slip through the net, allowing him to claim town points given the flip. He distanced himself from the decision and logical process of the wagon, and so I think he's crossed the line between Reckless Townie-ism and Opportunistic scum-play.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Deltabacon »

>Makes a case on me, saying all my case on him is pretty superficial, to sum it up-
>Votes for Super, with Superficial reasoning.

Yeah no.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Deltabacon »

I don't think anyone realises just how much I want a Limo lynch after these last two pages.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:10 am

Post by Deltabacon »

@Ztife - Rem is (for obvious reasons) my top townread, followed by Super & Mac. Additionally:

Ztife wrote: *snip*
@Rememberence
Mac is leaning null-ish
, his play seems to have changed throughout the days.
Limo is just bad, scummy. Refusing to cooperate as town, playing real badly. Almost as if trying to say he's scum. I have no clue why he would play like that if he had town motivations.
I don't really see the case on super/KBW, in anycase maybe I've haven been opening my eyes but I don't really see much content going around. Only thing im pretty sure of now is that remember is top on my town list for leading the don wagon. D1 posts mostly seems like town vs town arguements, D2 was very DJ focused imho.

Delta and
mac is on the top of my suspicion list.

*snip*

Wait, so you make a half-hearted case on Limo, then say he's an easy lynch for scum - you put me at the top (co-equal with mac, maybe) of your suspicion list, yet you fail to justify any of this, and earlier in the post you refer to Mac as 'Null-ish'. What?

What does your case on Limo actually consist of? Are you saying he's a scummy townie, or scum? It looks like you're trying to defend his alignment and you talk about it in very, very definite terms here. I'm quite open to a Ztife lynch after that post, to be completely honest.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Ztife and Limo have passively distanced quite well, and subtly - their first bit of interaction is here in post 748:

In post 748, Limo wrote:You scum bro?

Ever since they've actively distanced quite well, launching attacks in the last few pages. The only thing is, I don't know how likely it is that two partners would bus each other given the loss of a roleblocker, but if I go any further with that I'll drown in WIFOM. I'm comfortable with my vote on Limo, and I am fully convinced that at least one of Ztife & Limo are scum.

Ninja'd: @Mac, I'm happy to claim, it's just that no-one-fucking-else is. KBW is away with not posting, Limo's being an arrogant git and Ztife, I'd be surprised if Ztife knows what day it is, quite frankly.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Deltabacon »

I'm a Vanilla Townie - Ztife, your turn gogogo~
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

Well Ztife - I believe to be probable scum and I'm still just evaluating the interactions between him and Limo/Him and KBW. KBW looks scummy as as well, so personally I think scum are nestled within those three.

Slandaar - I was null on. My early game confirmation bias on him, whilst he was tunnelling on Revenus he shot down with quite legitimate arguments, but that said your case does shake my confidence in my narrowing of the potential mafiosos down to Ztife/KBW/Limo - your case is solid and quite persuasive, but I believe there to be more certain lynch opportunities today, specificically one of Ztife/Limo.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:58 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Right, because being the sole claimant amongst a host of unreliable lurksacks and scumfucks is a desirable position, everyone knows that.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:11 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Beetlejuice tell? I wiki'd that just then and nothing came up - could you elaborate please?

Ninja'd: Mac, because

A) I'm opposed to massclaims in general, I would never ever personally suggest one.
B) It allows scum to target with MUCH more efficiency going into the final night stages of the game, regardless of if a PR claim is outted, given that they can strike off potential kills who they then know to be simply a VT. Whilst it's subject to the circumstances of the game, a PR is a high-value target for scum, and they should be HIDDEN as much as possible.
C) Did I mention that I hate massclaims?

It's also quite highly irritating when I get told how a VT would act - I'm a VT and I'm playing my game, based off of my principles and experience, not based off of your pre-ordained ideas of how a VT plays. Your case on me is based solely off the fact that I didn't talk about Don much, and then that I didn't want to be the sole claimant. Sure, that's true. Why? Because there was barely anything to discuss in D1, and I'm not sure if you noticed, but I was unfortunately absent during the ENTIRETY of D2. You know, when Don became viable as a lynch, and then got lynched?

If I am scummy (I'm not), then I'd question your confidence in your scumreads. There are MUCH scummier people than I in the game, like, oh I don't know, your other three most suspicious people? Stop suffering from confirmation bias, it's doing you no good.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Wait, so logging in, seeing that you've made a shitty case on me and labelled me 'confscum' and responding in what is understandably a somewhat irritated manner, is a scumtell?

Well fuck me, I'll just not log in and reply to your misdirected vote then. You are still yet to make half a convincing case on me, you are still yet to stop using shitty piecemeal quotes against me and you are yet to stop voting for town, in spite of the fact that none of my actions come from, or indeed can be construed as coming from a mafioso's perspective. Get your head out of your arse, quite frankly, and look at Limo. Tell me what's apparently scummier about me than Limo, back it up with quotes and legitimate reasoning, then tell me why you think I'm scum. Until then, I'll be disregarding everything you post, given that you're clearly suffering from confirmation bias. Why do I presume this, you ask? Well:

In post 1051, Mac wrote: *snip
Today, we lynch Delta. all will be clear soon,
he is 100% scum no matter how much you listen to him
screaming I suffer from confirmation bias.
*snip*

Yeah, failure to consider anything other than your pet scumread which is as yet unsubstantiated is confirmation bias. Don't try to tell us it's anything else, because your piss-poor reasoning is starting to really grate. I hate that you're doing this - your single-mindedness given the lack of any substantial case means you're leaking townpoints rather rapidly.

Why are SD and even
Limo
conftown? Who even said you're conftown? Where's your reasoning? What the hell are you even jabbering on about? Answer me those, and answer them now.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Labelling anyone other than actually confirmed town (Hi Rem) as conftown at this point is dangerous, and something we should stop right now.

Especially calling scum (Limo) conftown. That's just stupid.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Deltabacon »

And the Limo 'Conftown' from Mac stems purely from the fact that Limo refused to claim, when Mac was asking for claims. How does that work again?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Oh how convenient for you, given that I haven't. Jesus, way to confuse me about your alignment Mac.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Mac, what are you even playing - way to well and truly fuck my reads up.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Well, no - I wasn't. I'm a VT, Mac's either scum or town claiming an obscure little role to try and back their baseless case up. Mac doesn't have shit on me.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Deltabacon »

You're effectively lying.

UNVOTE: Limo

VOTE: Mac
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Deltabacon »

k.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Well how the fuck do you propose I argue back? I townread Mac quite heavily until he claimed that, so all I realistically have against him is the proof that I don't have a gun. It's a bullshit claim that's airtight by virtue of being so obscure, and it's frankly disgusting that people are being taken in by it.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Deltabacon »

In post 1074, Superdeclan wrote:
In post 1073, Deltabacon wrote:Well how the fuck do you propose I argue back? I townread Mac quite heavily until he claimed that, so all I realistically have against him is the proof that I don't have a gun. It's a bullshit claim that's airtight by virtue of being so obscure, and it's frankly disgusting that people are being taken in by it.

lol, GS isn't that rare. If mac is one then we probably don't have a cop but another PR

Tell me why you believe that Mac is telling the truth. He could always turn around and have told us his other results, but he hasn't. BECAUSE HE IS LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH.

Fucking hell, Town.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Oh bloody hell - I'm taking time out from this for the rest of the day otherwise I'll probably end up screaming at my screen. @Mod: V/LA until tommorow, Noon GMT.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Deltabacon »

There's literally no argument I can give to anyone except 'fuck off' at this point. Frustration doesn't even cover it.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Deltabacon »

/Bacon has a strop mode over.

Given that everyone seems utterly convinced by Mac's (fake) claim and that there is no real counter to Mac's (scum's) claim, what happens now?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Wow, fakeclaim to victory for scum then, I guess.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Deltabacon »

-1 townie, not every townie holds him in low regard, difficult lynch otherwise, then more obscure and theoretical reasons, like the possibility of Gunsmith and getting lucky when I flip town, etc. I won't entertain any more than the first three, for the obvious reasons of there being quite a differentiation between the reasonable and unreasonable reasons behind it. I don't know how you think as a player, so there's highly likely to be more complicated reasoning behind it.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Wait, I didn't just claim Gunsmith, what are you chatting? I meant the Gunsmith that hands out a gun once per night, I'm not sure what the MS equivalent is.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Deltabacon »

And I stand by my VT claim, I meant the possibility of SOMEONE ELSE being the role I outlined - stop putting words in my mouth.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Read post #1094 again, then tell me I claimed GS. Why the fuck would I claim GS after throwing a strop over you accusing me of having a gun like a page, page and a half ago? Listen to yourself before trying to criticize what I'm saying.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Deltabacon »

THE KIND OF GS FROM EPICMAFIA THAT HANDS OUT, RATHER THAN DETECTING GUNS. Jesus christ, stop quoting me out of context to support your fakeclaim.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

In post 1100, Mac wrote:At not one point did you state GunSmith from epicmafia, do you expect me to be able to read your mind and say "ah wait, he's talking about epicmafia!"

I didn't know the Mafiascum equivalent of a role used in the highly popular IM equivalent. This is of course another scumtell amirite?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

I didn't say that you 'should know', stop lying through your teeth to fuel your fakeclaim. If your claim was legitimate, you wouldn't be grasping at straws to try and push my lynch further, whilst simultaneously not voting for me. You would be using your ability to find out who the next mafioso was out of your pool of suspects, and you would be pushing the game to a close. Since this isn't the case, it's obviously a fakeclaim.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

I don't have a buddy - and you're simply disregarding my dissection of your own bullshit. If you were legitimately a GS, you would be voting me right now, rather than point-scoring with selective, out-of-context quoting and dismissal of me pointing this out.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

So you're not suffering from confirmation bias, but you want someone to check anyway?

Okay, yeah, you're totally not being two-faced about this at all.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

I just figured I might as well take what you said out of context Mac, to make the arrogance go both ways.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

In post 1110, Mac wrote:I'm clearly referring to confirmation bias wrt slandaar. i'm totally clear-minded with you.

keep trying, though.

Contravened your own statement once already. Point-scoring is a bitch as well.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

That's been my main thought towards you for the last few hours.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

You contravene your self-imposed ignorance of my argument from your #1105 in your #1110, #1115 and #1117. You seem intent of point-scoring, and so I figured I'd give it a go and call you out on this.

Pleasant, no?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

I resent the implication that I'm dumb, that I'm scum, and that Ztife is my partner.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

Good luck, town - I'll be lynched whilst I'm asleep so I'll just say it now.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

Kinda want Slandaar's opinion on this.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

I don't doubt it - I've been awake all night for this game and my time to drop is soon.

On the plus side, I've watched a tonne of Derren Brown shows tonight waiting for you people to catch the fuck up so yeah, thanks guys <3
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

No-one else should claim btw, we've got scum in the form of Mac. We don't want to narrow it down for him if you lynch me, or his partner when we lynch him. (when you guys pull your head out of his arse and read the drivel he's come out with)
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Deltabacon »

CONFIRMATION BIAS
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

Mac doesn't like surface hunting though, and that contradicts operative clause 4 of your post.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Mac is lying. Confirmation Bias.

Just because you can predict my argument, doesn't mean my rebuttal is in any way less true.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

Yeah no.

VOTE: Deltabacon

It's a fair cop.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Well played Town. :P
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Yeah, kudos to Mac for hitting all 3 scum and getting us lynched, although I dare say that my defense wasn't particularly amazing. Was anyone actually unconvinced by Mac at any point?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Deltabacon »

In retrospect I should have read the wiki and tried to find a legitimate gun-owning role to claim, but that'd have been limited in it's success given that there was already a claimed & confirmed Vig. Oh well, Kudos to everyone except Mac, methinks. Confirmation bias is a terrible, terrible thing. <3
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Go for it, I havent a problem with it. Has it been posted?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”