YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by YOLO »

I like the aggression in this thread so far.

@ Jeromus
I don't think we're going to get along. :roll: Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?
Also, Earthbound > Kingdom Hearts.

Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me.
And everyone always regrets voting a VT

and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

Wait... what?
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:24 am

Post by YOLO »

In post 55, Keybladewielder wrote:Blue Yoshi: I have no scumreads as of now, because it is the first few pages. I will give you them when people post more assuming I don't get grounded again.

In post 68, Keybladewielder wrote:My scumreads:

Yoshi (what bub said earlier)
Arc (always seems scummy imo)
YOLO (earthbound over KH? idiot. also, bad read on Jeromus' comment.)
Rainbowdash (ehhh.... most town of all. Null for now)

we should lynch one of these today.

You go from zero to four scumreads in a single page... Not to mention Yoshi and Arc didn't even post in between those two posts. It doesn't make sense but almost all of your posts are non sequitur to me.

In post 70, Rainbowdash wrote: If it bugs you that much you are free to replace out since you are apparently overburdened already though.

This is actually a great idea. Replacing out because you can't find the time to focus on all your games properly is one of the few 'legit' reasons to leave a game. It's much better than posting the one illogical mess after another (no offense).

I agree with Bub, Keybladewielder exudes VI-ness. Yoshi, you say it looks like KBW already cracked from pressure. I'm not seeing much pressure really. I see one vote (two now with Mr. Flay's vote) and some questions. What kind of pressure do you see?

In post 75, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 50, Keybladewielder wrote:and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

VOTE: Keybladewielder - get in the game, then. Playing multiple games is no excuse not to, you know, play multiple games. Also your attitude sucks, as personal attacks are extremely unlikely to remove votes from you.

Blue Yoshi: I disagree about your ability to direct or stir up anything with those posts. *shrug*

Are you voting KBW because you think he's scum or because you think he's a bad player? I don't see any reasoning for why KBW might be scum in your post so I'd like you to explain your vote.

Talking about explaining votes, Elyse also has some explaining to do. What exactly have you been waiting for, Elyse?
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:14 am

Post by YOLO »

I'll post later today with a big catch-up post.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by YOLO »

@ rolefishing shit

If someone claims for absolutely no reason, I am going to question that claim. I'm actually rather surprised noone else commented on it. There's much to discuss when someone claims. Regarding rolefishing accusations, what's to fish about a claimed role? Are you suggesting my bolding his claim was an attempt to make him 'double claim' or something? Get real.

Unfortunately, there is not much info to gain from that claim because Keybladewielder is an airhead. (No) offense.

In post 114, Bomb wrote:
In post 41, Mr. Flay wrote:

Whatever people do to get information is fine, so long as it's actually forwarding the game. "
wait and see what other people do next" (i.e. Blue Yoshi) is not useful. Lurking is not useful. Attacking is useful, so I'll grant you that.
As for why I posted, I was online and it got the game into my topiclist. Usually I'll wait and pounce, as you'll see from older games.

Bub, Rainbow and YOLO
I would like to know what you think of the above bolded.

You mean what I think of that piece of theory? I think it's valid. Passive play is useless, active play is good. But this is rather elementary, so I'm not sure why you're asking.

In post 161, qwints wrote:I'm going to wait on Yolo to contribute before I move my vote anywhere else.

Yet you moved your vote a few posts later for something like 'content free posting'. Is this really such a big scumtell to you that you would contradict your earlier statement?

So I see Jeromus is the newest hype. I don't feel like joining. Jeromus is one of the most active posters in this game and while I agree that he has a low words/content ratio, it's not something I'm very concerned about. In my eperience active players very often receive heat Day 1. They say the most, so there's a good chance they post something that might be interpreted as scummy. Jeromus hasn't done even that, he just hasn't generated much discussion. Not L-2 worthy imo.

So what is vote worthy then? Tough call.
I'm not seeing anything very scummy yet, but I'm surprised about the lack of good stuff from Mr. Flay. When he replaced in, I was quite happy because I assumed we were going to see some amazing moves from him, with him being the site head and long time player and all. But his play so far has been very disappointing. He hasn't done much really.
Rainbowdash reads like Keybladewielders' babysitter. Seriously, half her posts consist of interaction with KBW. Her other content is good though.

Talking about peeps that don't post stuff, ISO this here Quints guy for kicks. Quints, you haven't done much since the start of the game. That's not uncommon, but half your posts are 'other people should post more'. In addition to that, you've voted two players on the basis that they haven't posted much. That's quite ironic coming from you, really.

This is not the big post I intended it to be, but at least I can say that I'll have more time now than I did past week so I'll be active. People that wanted an active YOLO, rejoice!

In post 133, Keybladewielder wrote:And I am not the village IDIOT.

That's Flay.

I lol'd in real life.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:10 am

Post by YOLO »

Jeromus, why are you not posting? I can see you've been on site so I'd like to know why you went from posting a lot to not posting at all.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by YOLO »

In post 220, Human Destroyer wrote:I'm going to approach this game differently than I usually do, since I'm a bit lacking on the time front.

Why do you replace in if you don't have enough time to play properly? On top of that, the replacement queue tells me this isn't the only game you replaced into. This 'not enough time' excuse for playing differently seems bullshit to me.

Vote: Human Destroyer

I definitely do not agree with the L-1 wagon on Jeromus and I am completely surprised Rainbowdash even goes as far as to ask for a claim. Where is the case on Jeromus? I can see the 'few content in lots of posts' argument but that's not nearly enough for a lynch, especially not when deadline is so far away. Someone should unvote Jeromus asap.

In post 208, jeromus wrote:Well, at least now I don't have to be nervous about a ridiculous hammer from KBW, that's a plus.

Exactly my thoughts when I saw Keybladewielders' vote.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:07 am

Post by YOLO »

In post 250, Keybladewielder wrote:YOLO: way out there, not focusing much on this game, seems to be voting HD because he suggested prod on YOLO.

OMGUP.

In post 266, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 246, YOLO wrote:I definitely do not agree with the L-1 wagon on Jeromus and I am completely surprised Rainbowdash even goes as far as to ask for a claim. Where is the case on Jeromus? I can see the 'few content in lots of posts' argument but that's not nearly enough for a lynch, especially not when deadline is so far away. Someone should unvote Jeromus asap.
So make a different case. Are you seriously suggesting Bomb-scum replaced out while under no pressure and HD-scum came in, learned his role, and immediately slipped? If not,
why are you voting him
? We're very far from RVS by now.

All those things are irrelevant. If I see a scummy post, I pursue it, I don't go 'Well this guy's predecessor was under no pressure and he just replaced in, so this game is probably not going to do anything scummy in his first post so I'm wrong'. In fact, this suggestion seems quite absurd.

Also, I see no content from HD. He blatantly said he didn't read the game yet. His newest post is just ":roll:". I see ample reason to vote him. If anything, this player should be wagon'd. Hard.

In post 282, Keybladewielder wrote:I say after today's lynch (probably jeromus) we lynch YOLO tomorrow. That anti-town post with his HD vote is scummy, not to mention he's probably protecting scumbuddy jeromus by not voting him.

Scum likes to set up future lynches. That's all I'm going to say here because I cannot grasp the true form of KBW's posts.

In post 293, Elyse wrote:
In post 280, jeromus wrote:
In post 277, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 275, qwints wrote:Blocked by the mod. Lame.

Jeromus, how do you not know what sheeping is?

are you seriously fallign for that? He is lying!!!!!

Come on, with so many days till deadline? Well, go town or whatever. Enjoy the rest of your uncomfortably aggressive and personal game

He said go town, thinking he was lynched. He's town guys.

UNVOTE: Jeromus
VOTE: BlueYoshi

Though I'm very way of others who saw that post by jeromus and didn't comment on it, especially Rainbow.

Is this for real? You don't think Jeromus-scum could've used his brain and figured he was already being voted by quints,
especially after the mod had already replied to quints in thread
. This 'confirmed town' bullshit seems like a really easy way to jump off a L-1 wagon. Major FOS Elyse.

In post 274, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 246, YOLO wrote:
In post 220, Human Destroyer wrote:I'm going to approach this game differently than I usually do, since I'm a bit lacking on the time front.

Why do you replace in if you don't have enough time to play properly? On top of that, the replacement queue tells me this isn't the only game you replaced into. This 'not enough time' excuse for playing differently seems bullshit to me.

Vote: Human Destroyer

What is wrong in asking about review of an on going game? How does that makes anyone scum? Replacement doesn't insist one to read through all the pages, its a choice of a player how they want to put their views in a game. That doesn't make them scum
you reason to vote HD is not fair and very anti-town.

Not fair -> This isn't primary school. I don't care about playing fair, as long as I play by the rules.

In post 297, Elyse wrote:Dude, I'm trying to save your butt. Why the hell would I try to prevent an easy lynch as scum?

Extreme WIFOM here.

In post 277, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 275, qwints wrote:Blocked by the mod. Lame.

Jeromus, how do you not know what sheeping is?

are you seriously fallign for that? He is lying!!!!!

He's lying you say... with three excalamation marks you say... and then? I'd think lying is a prett bad offense, but I don't see a vote or a FOS or even an accusation. That reminds me, where are those reads you promised earlier? You don't have the time to put short reads down but you do have time to post 'LOL Quints', 'Ur not fair' and 'OMGUS Rainbowdash'.
I actually feel very enthusiastic about wagon'ing this player.

Unvote. Vote: ArcAngel9

Still hungry for a Human Destroyer lynch though. Wagons gogogo.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by YOLO »

YOLO aka Flaker here. I got replaced in three out of my four games and the only reason I didn't get replaced in this one is because the lynch conveniently prevented me from being prodded. Oops. Well, the least I can do is finish this game properly.

Human Destroyer, what happened to your 'I don't have time so I'm going to play differently' policy? You're responding to every post in the game! I'm not going to read all of that, and I doubt anyone else is going to. Quality > Quantity.

Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?

Hey, I know another person the bolded applies to, except replace two posts with one post. It rhymes with Marco Polo. Oh you need another hint? Okay, last hint. It's YOLO.

It actually doesn't apply. I'm not asking anyone else to 'post moar'. I'm calling other players out when they say 'post moar' when they haven't contributed too much content myself.
But I can't blame you for messing up the details, because that's bound to happen when you're responding to absolutely everything.

I like your town/scum lists and vote agression though. While I don't think these spoiler posts are helping town much, my read of you has improved.

In post 398, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 395, Mr. Flay wrote:Speaking of which, I'd like to see your next post contain something other than vig-spec, dash. So far you've avoided any reaction to D1 entirely.

Im just confused really.

BY makes no sense outside of a KBW/jeromus shot because it looks like a PR shot (at what I thought was almost for sure VT) and a shot at a player who easily could be lynched. KBW though I have been reading as townish although at some points (especially around wagons) not as such, could be that "so scummy just looks like bad player so statistically town" or something. Jeromus I thought was town for NOT voting AA when given the chance and me half threatening him with a lynch if he didnt do such, but again now im not as sure.

Most others I dont think would kill BY outside of a stalling kill but that usually suggests scum in a good spot (Desp in particular, gut still going crazy there but I cant find the reasons) or just a reason we cant see at point blank. Most of my reads are being challenged by this and im lazy enough to not want to put the couple hours into reorginizing that I need to if its not actually needed.

Maybe im just holding out hope, but will probably figure something out soon. Thinking vote for one of KBW/Desp/HD, outside chance YOLO.

I actually think the most town from this kill is Elyse because not too many scum wipe out the lynchable townie they are tunneled on without stunningly good reason (which would be jeromus scum, specifically jeromus scum). Scum either is new, detached from the game or is somepony like Desp who views other power ponies as willing to defend them. The kill is just so out of left field it seems like im missing something, I always keep my list of "who I wont believe a PR claim from" and BY was close to being on that list... pssh.

My head hurts from all this WIFOM and night speculation. In any case, I can't see how this post leads up to a KBW/Desp/HD/YOLO vote. Would you care to explain your thoughts?
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by YOLO »

inb4 'it was a test to get reactions'

I've seen so many fake dayvigs lately that I've become a bit sceptical of dayvig claims. Anyway, if you really are one, I would actually suggest you should think it over yourself and not ask for advice. If you're town and you make the decision 100% by yourself, the kill would be 100% town motivated. However, if you're going to ask others for advice, you're allowing manipulation from scum to come into play.
I don't know for sure what the correct play behind a 1-shot dayvig is, but this is my opninion.

In post 419, Rainbowdash wrote:So YOLO is scum for his vote on AA day one after thinking.

In the same post he calls Elyse scum for unvoting jeromus post the fake hammer(s) because jeromus easily could have faked it. Later he votes AA for saying jeromus is scum who faked it mixed in with 'general non-content' which he didnt deem as a good reason to vote jeromus.

You still didn't answer my question about how you came to the conclusion that KBW/Desp/HD are deserving of a vote. In fact, this post is no explanation for your vote on me either. This is just a description of my play so far. You don't provide any reasoning why I should be scum. Your description isn't even accurate either:
for saying jeromus is scum who faked it -> ArcAngel said Jeromus was lying (with le exclamation marks) but didn't put down a vote or made any kind of follow-up to that statement.
mixed in with 'general non-content' which he didnt deem as a good reason to vote jeromus. -> ArcAngel barely posted at all. Jeromus was the most active poster in the game. I don't see how you can even compare the two.

So HD, are we going to get more of those 'spoiler' catchup posts or did you decide to put a stop to it?

In post 429, Rainbowdash wrote:@Elyse - Does your kill end the day? If not what does it do to votes and deadline?

Very good questions.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by YOLO »

At least that pretty much confirms Elyse-Town.

In post 368, 10506670 wrote:
Votecount 1.15.0
ArcAngel9
LYNCH
(7): Rainbowdash, YOLO, qwints, Keybladewielder, Desperado, Elyse, Human Destroyer
Elyse
(2): jeromus, Mr. Flay
Rainbowdash
(1): ArcAngel9
Not voting (2): Blue Yoshi, Bub Bidderskins

In post 422, 10506670 wrote:
Votecount 2.4.0
jeromus
L-2
(4): qwints, Desperado, Human Destroyer, Keybladewielder
Human Destroyer
(1): Elyse
qwints
(1): Bub Bidderskins
Keybladewielder
(1): Mr. Flay
YOLO
(1): Rainbowdash
Not voting (2): YOLO, jeromus

What we see here is that all the players supporting a Jeromus lynch were part of the ArcAngel lynch as well. I feel there's a very good chance at least one scum is hiding among them, possibly more. Out of those four, quints definitely looks the worst. Desperado and Human Destroyer have been posting decent content, while KBW still reads (Village) Idiot. Quints on the other hand does not help this game further at all. His play amounts to agreeing with other players and joining popular wagons. What's also interesting is that he criticizes other players for not giving reads, while he himself barely gives reads at all. After the first few pages of the game, all he has said about reads is that Elyse is town and ArcAngel/Jeromus seem scummy. So all we know about Quints's thoughts currently is that he thinks Elyse is town.

Vote: Quints
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by YOLO »

Prod dodge.

Sorry guys, but I have a really important test tomorrow and I've been doing nothing but study for it. I'll post after the test is done.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:26 am

Post by YOLO »

In post 368, 10506670 wrote:
Deadline: 3/15/2013, 10:00pm PST

Votecount 1.15.0
ArcAngel9
LYNCH
(7): Rainbowdash, YOLO,
qwints
, Keybladewielder,
Desperado
, Elyse,
Human Destroyer

Elyse
(2): jeromus, Mr. Flay
Rainbowdash
(1): ArcAngel9
Not voting (2): Blue Yoshi, Bub Bidderskins

With 12 alive it is 7 to lynch.[/area]

In post 422, 10506670 wrote:
Deadline: 4/4/2013, 10:00pm PST

Votecount 2.4.0
jeromus
L-2
(4):
qwints
Desperado
Human Destroyer
, Keybladewielder
Human Destroyer
qwints
(1): Bub Bidderskins
Keybladewielder
(1): Mr. Flay
YOLO
(1): Rainbowdash
Not voting (2): YOLO, jeromus

With 10 alive it is 6 to lynch.

In post 491, 10506670 wrote:
Deadline: 4/4/2013, 10:00pm PST

Votecount 2.7.0
Keybladewielder
LYNCH
(5): Mr. Flay, Rainbowdash,
qwints
Desperado
Human Destroyer

qwints
(2): Bub Bidderskins, YOLO
Human Destroyer
Desperado
(1): Keybladewielder

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.[/area][/color]

So we know that three players have supported every single mislynch so far. This isn't really different from yesterday, except Desperado hammered KBW for seemingly no reason at all. Desperado has been supporting his actions with (in my opinion) good reasoning, so I'm surprised he would hammer KBW out of the blue. His 'KBW would be lynched anyway' is an extreme weaksauce hammer. So yeah, let's lynch him.

Back to quints, the guy I voted yesterday because he did nothing and only joined town wagons. And he is... still doing nothing except advocating a quicklynch while we're most likely in LYLO. What a joker. Quints, I want to see you claim in your next post. If you don't, I'll vote you right away.

In any case, I certainly do not approve of a lynch before the massclaim is over (unless quints keeps refusing to claim). So far only vanilla townies have died, so a massclaim might actually give us another clear or two.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:35 am

Post by YOLO »

In post 527, YOLO wrote:So yeah, let's lynch him.

I don't believe I can get any more clear than this?

I also want to see a massclaim before anything though. So let's see here:
Yes to massclaim: Rainbowdash, Desperado, Mr. Flay, Human Destroyer, YOLO
No to massclaim: Quints, Elyse

It's obvious the quicklynch you're advocating is not going to happen. So this stalling is useless. Last warning, claim in your next post.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:43 am

Post by YOLO »

Vanilla Townie. That only leaves Human Destroyer.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by YOLO »

I'm quite surprised HD isn't higher on people's scum lists. He's been on every mislynch so far and hasn't contributed that much at all. My pick for a scumteam would be Desperado/HumanDestroyer/Mr.Flay.

Anyway, I think we're done talking. If you suggest using our time until deadline hoping something might happen, I say no to that.

Vote: Desperado
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:00 am

Post by YOLO »

In post 598, qwints wrote:
In post 596, YOLO wrote:
Anyway, I think we're done talking.

Why? We've got a lot of time

I'm not interested in sitting around and sipping tea for two weeks. What you're suggesting is that we can use those two weeks to find more scum, but I disagree. Finding scum with town's regular weapons (votes, bandwagons, threats of lynch) is hard enough already, but without those weapons it's impossible. Random questions aren't going to find scum.
Let's not waste game time? Let's not waste real time.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:05 am

Post by YOLO »

Whoa, two votes right out of the gate. I don't like quickvotes in LYLO, especially not when they're without reasoning. Neither Rainbowdash nor Human Destroyer has made any kind of case on the living players, so I don't know why they would throw their votes out there. This 'X and Y can't be scum together' is neither helpful nor insightful.

I still think Human Destroyer is most likely to be scum. I've said it before but I'll say it again, this dude has done nothing but joined townwagon after townwagon without giving any reasoning of his own. He has been going with the flow all game and I'm completely appalled as to why he doesn't receive more scrutiny for his constant following behaviour. Even during LYLO he straight away hops on a wagon.

Mr. Flay is still a shitty poster. I called him out early game for playing weakly despite being a 2004 player, and he responded by saying his strength was in the late game. Where is that strength? All I'm seeing is 'Bad connection', 'Busy with scummies images' and 'I'm waiting for other players to say something first'. Flay still has done jack this game. I could even go as far to say he is active lurking.

Rainbowdash's constant theorizing isn't pro-town in my book, but at least she's putting some content out there unlike HD and Flay. The L-1 vote is really bothersome though, and I don't like this in particular:

In post 649, Rainbowdash wrote:As you said, im not dumb. There is no way im not going to be voting Flay outside of essentially a scumclaim from YOLO/HD. Only way Flay is town is if there are two scum or if one of YOLO-HD is a traitor. Why go through the motions if I know who im going to be voting? That just wastes all of our time.

I'm all for not wasting time, but let's compare it to this post from yesterday:

In post 583, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 582, qwints wrote:HD, you do realize that this just allows desp to self-hammer and prevent any more discussion of tells. I'm at a complete loss for why you wanted to prevent a quick lynch to mass claim but are pushing it now.

Probably because there is no point unless you want to say stuff at this point. Kill is probably already decided for scum.

unvote

Go for it.

So yesterday you were sure Desperado was scum and voted him, but after Quints called you back you unvoted and then didn't vote Desperado again for the rest of the day. Today you vote Flay, confirmed-town Elyse calls you back, but now you suddenly decide you're not going to waste time? Talk about inconsistent behaviour.

At this point I could see myself voting for any of the three, so I'd definitely be interested in the thought processes of others. Please provide some content on which I can judge you. Bonus points for deeper reasoning than 'X and Y can't be scum together'.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by YOLO »

Great content guys. :facepalm: HD posting nothing, RBD posting a huge load of more self WIFOM, Flay posting literally nothing.

@ Elyse
I'm pretty sure HD is scum. If I were to assume HD is scum, a combination with RBD makes more sense than a combination with Flay since HD and RBD have been supporting each other for a while now. Case in point being post 617 where HD uses RBD's WIFOM to defend RBD. Today's quickvotes also hint at a connection between the two.
I want to see Flay make a post that's not 'I'm busy' before I decide on anything, though. This is probably LYLO after all, something 'I'm not stupid' Rainbowdash doesn't seem to understand.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:52 am

Post by YOLO »

Flay, your posts are a classic example of information instead of analysis. You're describing the game with fancy stuff like italics and colours, but you provide no actual reasoning as to why the actions you describe should be considered scummy. 'WTF' doesn't cut it. In your next post, I'd like you to describe your thought processes instead of big walls of no analysis.
That being said, I definitely like your content better than RBD's WIFOM and HD's non-content. At this point I'm pretty sure RBD/HD are our remaining scum.

In post 671, Rainbowdash wrote:
Vote YOLO

Well, this makes things very easy. Given that HD and Flay were online at around the same time (as can be seen in above two posts) and I haven't been quicklynched, this makes you scum by default (assuming two scum left).

Vote: Rainbowdash

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”