ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:11 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Obv choice here.

Vote SV

I know where her vote is going.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:11 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Releyte was doing something like alerting the whole town to the fact that there was a "random bandwagon"

I jumped on him.

IH did something even more scummy so I jumped off and back on IH.

A couple people were suspicious of conflux because someone placed the 2nd vote on the person he random voted and he jumped off immediately even mentioning the word "bandwagon"

Still happy with IH because I trust myself even though I don't remember the reason I voted him.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:40 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Less I'm here posts, more reading the summary of IH, and more taking stances, plz.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:46 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

cardb0ardb0x wrote:this game isn't moving
QFT

Releyte, stop trying to start a counterwagon on yourself to get attention off your scumbuddy.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:44 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

spectrumvoid wrote:In my opinion, nothing significant has happened. There's nothing wrong with putting 2 votes on someone early day, and there's nothing wrong with telling people not to quick-lynch. So back to square one.
K. How about no.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:09 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

klebian wrote:dang. i made a post yesterday...
Obviously, you didn't. Now instead of posting this, how about you attempt to repost it.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Sounds like a good oppurtunity to create a false dilemna at the moment.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:53 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Wtf you guys are both making sculptures out of shit for your cases against each other.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:31 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

klebian wrote:this post is almost as much content-filled as your last one, IH.
Yours aren't much better,
Unvote vote klebian
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:48 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

klebian wrote:crap. Without the SK, we're kinda screwed...
Vote: ShadowLurker.
Like always.
klebian wrote:dang. i made a post yesterday...
klebian wrote:
IH wrote:
I think people misunderstood me, here is my defense:

1. This nearly happened to a player in another game of mine. I should have been more aware that with 10 people, it won't happen as easily as it will with 7.

2. What, I think everyone thinks is that I was only defending myself, unless I remember incorrectly, someone else also had 2-3 votes or so on them. This was back in the random stage I believe.

Can someone please elaborate on what IH did?

I do remember as soon as I did my, "Don't bandwagon" thing, he tried to attack me to get people off him, it worked... partly.

Also from a metagaming point of view, (other forum) IH doesn't act like he usually does. Then again, it has been about 3-4 months or so since I've played a Mafia game with him. Don't trust this 100%.

The FOS of the day goes to: IH
1.You shouldn't be worrying about your own skin, you should be worried about finding scum. So what should it matter if you have a bandwagon.

2.No, it was just you, and I said something pretty stupid, and that started another wagon.

metagaming-I've changed alot since my MT game, mostly because I get to deal with strategy here, instead of relying on a seer at MT.

I would also like to note that you only added an FOS onto me, and I wasn't even at lynch -2 was I, of course thats not bad in itself.

All in all though...

vote: Relyte
That's what I'd consider craplogic. 1. So a townie should ignore a bandwagon on him and try searching for scum? That's stupid.
2. Well, um, I can't say anything without any idea about what you said, and I sure can't remember.
3. Try dealing with strategy better.
4. I see that you added "of course that's not bad in itself", but seriously. There's a reason for FOSes.
Someone
in this game is utilizing that.
klebian wrote:what is that quote supposed to mean? He DID vote before the crash....
klebian wrote:this post is almost as much content-filled as your last one, IH.
Looking at all of Klebian's posts, we see lots of contribution and content including the fact that he has not moved his vote since he random voted me yet felt the need to attack IH anyways.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:02 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

FoS: SV
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:18 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

IH wrote:I'd like to see a few more thoughts from SL. I see what SL thinks about something (Goodposting, badposting, etc) but I never see suspicions.
Stop being an idiot.

Obviously, if you see what you think is good posting, you won't think they are suspicious.
Obviously, if you see what you think is bad posting, you will think they are suspicious.
Obviously, you're going to vote who you think is suspicious.

I find it interesting that you single out me though when there are lurkers at the moment.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #108 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:30 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

IH wrote:
I find it interesting that you single out me though when there are lurkers at the moment.
Well, perhaps I'm just asking you first. Technically everyone except for around 3 or 4 of us are lurking, aren't they?

Also, I don't see your opinions in detail. I mostly see if you agree or disagree(IE, if you agree it's good posting, if you disagree it's bad posting ETC ETC). I haven't see you trying to make any connections or the like. Maybe it's just a playstyle, but if you are only commenting on people's posts on if they're good or not, we don't see your logic or thought process.

Could we therefore deduce you're only following others?
This is a blatant misrepresentation. I have not "agreed" things are bad or good posts have I? I generally only point them out when they have NOT been noted. Why would you want me to make connections? Connections are a horrible way of playing as you're going to miss most of the time.

And what logic is there?

Bad posts => Scum
Good posts => Town
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #110 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:34 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

IH wrote:Bad posts=Mistakes (for both sides)

Mistakes=Everyone.
You are basically saying a scumtell is a mistake for both sides. I ask you then, how the hell do you expect to find scum?

A bad post is possible to made by town, but is always more likely to be made by scum, that is why it is regarded as a bad post.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #112 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:07 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

IH wrote:Well fine SL, since I'm a lazy bastid and you protested my initial request for some more thoughts.

What are your thoughts on people, andwho do you think is scummy and why?

Is that not a reasonable request for so early in the game?
Too vague of a question. I'm not going to post my entire list of scumtells and towntells so far so you can analyze them, kthx.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

If you honestly expected me to answer "What are your thoughts on people" then you are an idiot, especially when we have only five pages of things to go on.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #116 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:32 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

IH wrote:I'm an idiot for thinking you would put a small amount of work to give us your general suspicions and why? I personally think it's more suspicious that you didn't give an answer, because you are so reluctant to part with such information.
Please explain why scum would be "reluctant to part with such information"
Also please explain how posting everyone of my scumtells I have picked up this game and my list of scumtells is a little bit of work as well as beneficial to the town. Thanks.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #118 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:59 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

IH wrote:Well if you have been paying attention to the game you would have a general sense of who you believed is scummy and who is not. If you have not, then you wouldn't have this off the top of your head, and you could just pop in, post whether you thought the most recent post was "Goodposting or badposting" mostly we'd be happy with your performance, and you could cruise on through without us really seeing anything.

Also, if you post your opinions and your "List of Scumtells" as you call it, then the would most obviously generate reactions from players you consider scummy, and more general content to pick the game up.

I continue to become happier with my vote after each post you make.

And how does "not paying attention to the game" make someone scum?
Also, if you post your opinions and your "List of Scumtells" as you call it, then the would most obviously generate reactions from players you consider scummy, and more general content to pick the game up.
The cons of that far outweigh "picking the game up"
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #120 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:11 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

IH wrote:
ShadowLurker wrote:And how does "not paying attention to the game" make someone scum?
You would be lurking my friend.
IH wrote:
Well, perhaps I'm just asking you first. Technically everyone except for around 3 or 4 of us are lurking, aren't they?
Wait so you're voting me for possibly potentially lurking which I am not doing so at the moment and there are people who you claim are?

Ignoring the idiocy of that, how does lurking make someone scum?

Ignoring the idiocy of that, if someone posted whether the most recent posts pinged his scumdar or not, that would most certaintly not be lurking.

The cons of that far outweigh "picking the game up
And what would the cons be?[/quote]

Let's see, how about telling the scum exactly what not to do to appease me?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #122 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:28 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Way to avoid my questions, stop actively lurking.

IH wrote:While you continue to try and justify this let me clear one thing up.

I did not ask you to tell me everything you considered a scum tell.

I asked you to tell me which players you believed most scummy, and why you thought they were most scummy. Did they cover that broad a spectrum?
Yes it did, each post gives you a thought whether it is lack of content, content to muse about, or seeing if you would make that post from a scum perspective or town perspective. Of course I couldn't analyze each post which is why most people note it, but do not particularly comment on it. If they did note everything that popped into their minds, scum would know exactly how to act.
IH wrote:Not to mention, I voted you, because you've flat out refused to answer that question (actively lurking) instead of (inactively lurking).

Perhaps you're just watching the thread, and posting at opportune times to shift the conversation.

I await how you will turn this into idiocy.
Pretty sure by flat out refusing to answer that question on terms of idiocy is not actively lurking, thank you very much.

"Perhaps you're just watching the thread, and posting at opportune times to shift the conversation."

Obviously, this is not true. \

You have evaded my point about you are voting me for potentially lurking when I am not and there are people who are. You have evaded lurking makes you scum and by your definition, you yourself are actively lurking and by your own standards, you yourself are good for a vote.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #125 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:48 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

IH wrote:Let me clarify one thing. I didn't specifically say anywhere that I voted you for lurking. In fact, it was (and still is) the refusal to answer my question in 111. You have given your reasons why you haven't, and I am not satisfied with them.

Instead of clarifying things, how about answering my points?
IH wrote:
unvote, vote:ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker wrote:If you honestly expected me to answer "What are your thoughts on people" then you are an idiot
IH wrote:I personally think it's more suspicious that you didn't give an answer, because you are so reluctant to part with such information.
ShadowLurker wrote:Please explain why scum would be "reluctant to part with such information"
IH wrote:Well if you have been paying attention to the game you would have a general sense of who you believed is scummy and who is not. If you have not, then you wouldn't have this off the top of your head, and you could just pop in, post whether you thought the most recent post was "Goodposting or badposting" mostly we'd be happy with your performance, and you could cruise on through without us really seeing anything.
ShadowLurker wrote:And how does "not paying attention to the game" make someone scum?
IH wrote:You would be lurking my friend.
And there you have it, snippets from the relevant partts to disprove this lie by IH. The
root
of what he voted me for WAS lurking, and instead of choosing to answer the points about how much of a fallacy this was, he chooses to backtrack and lie instead.
IH wrote:I disagree with your points that if scum saw reasons you found somone scummy, and they avoided those things, they'd coast to be looking protown. If everyone followed your logic, would the game invariably end up going no where? I personally think that it's a bad reason that you continue to stick with to avoid answering.
You just proved my point.. Those scumtells would there then be invalid, and any basis off them would go nowhere.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #126 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:48 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

IH wrote:Also, I believe it's very intriguing that this was started when I asked for some more thoughts from you.
Guys, IH is being very vague and only saying things like whether it's intriguing or not intriguing. I would like to see who he thinks is scummy and not just goodveryintriguing or badnotintriguing from him.
IH wrote:You say that badposting means scummy and good posting means town (which I thought was obvious) and finish it up by saying you find it interesting that I asked you instead of lurkers.

Which I think I've asked them repeatedly.
Please show where you've "asked them repeatedly"
More bullshit from IH as well as a pointless restatement.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #140 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:22 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

/in
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #156 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:11 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Happy with my vote.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #190 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:31 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Jules wrote:Reylte...Maybe you could give us your opinions, Reylte on who you think is scummy

QFT

Unvote Vote SV
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #199 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:31 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

IH wrote:I REALLY don't want to start another argument but... I'm not making the connection on how that question is quoted for truth, and then causing you to vote for SV, or are they not related at all?
Unrelated.
Relyte wrote:
ShadowLurker wrote:
Jules wrote:Reylte...Maybe you could give us your opinions, Reylte on who you think is scummy

QFT

Unvote Vote SV
SL learn to read perhaps?

Two posts up.
Not really satisfied with your answer.
Kelly Chen wrote:bump

Don't make us request a prod on you ShadowLurker
No thanks.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #213 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Unvote
I feel like SV responded to the case against her appropriately and I don't really feel like IH is being genuine in his pursuit.

Mod:
May we have a vote count please?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #218 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:47 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Mod:
I unvoted in post 213.

I'm not feeling the case against Releyte.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #239 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:56 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

IH wrote:Is ShadowLurker in this game?
Hi.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #240 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:19 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

10 pages, game stalling, deadline in about a week, time for a LoS:

Town

IH
spectrumvoid
Releyte
Lowell

Neutral

Jules
Kelly Chen (replacing conflux)
klebian
Mr Stoofer
Romanus

This should hopefully generate some discussion. More analysis coming soon.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #243 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:52 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

IH wrote:So you just don't find anyone scummy SL, or are you working on the rest of the list?
5 players left, 3 scum, pretty obvious where I stand.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #250 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

I have strong metagame reasons to believe IH is town, while his actions aren't encouraging, I have information that doing a large PBPA like IH did was only something he did as town and his best town tell. Of course this is null now after Patrick revealed it in a Newbie game 1 day after IH posted his PBPA in this one.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #251 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

On further consideration of scumchat logs, I'm officially moving IH to the Neutral category.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #258 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:01 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

I am extremely unhappy with the way the votes are falling right now.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #268 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:12 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Vote Romanus
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #275 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Bah.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #382 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

I was planning to go after Kelly today but I died.

Releyte and Lowell should've never even been considered for a lynch and a no lynch today was also probably a good idea. =/

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”