Mini 1452 - Inevitable Mafia (Game Over)

TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

/confirm
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue May 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

1452 are the digits of my address number

I used to live in Austin

Kitoari what is this WHAT IS THIS
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Wed May 15, 2013 11:57 am

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

VOTE: DCLXVI

All caps username competitor

Also roman numerals are dead get over it

Except for Super Bowl

[quote='Does Bo Know"]The only players I know in this game are Jmo and TMT.[/quote]
Way to throw a pal under the bus then, bro
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Wed May 15, 2013 11:58 am

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

Well not I'm embarrassed for messing up the quotes
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Wed May 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

I'm not an alt. I'm new to forum mafia.
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Wed May 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

Does Bo Know wrote:It's because Letters is scum. Duh.
Rob13 wrote:Yes, I do.
Someone, please let me know what I did. I feel like it's one of those situations where people are talking behind your back, but in a way so that you can hear snatches of the conversation.
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

Note that I am reading the last 3 pages and formulating a response. Please stand by
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

In post 58, Rob14 wrote:TMT - read my posts. It's already been explained. You ignored all serious discussion in favor of staying in RVS. It didn't seem like scum-hunting.
I understand your reasoning, but I really didn't realize that we were out of RVS. And that doesn't explain DBK's reasoning.
In post 69, Rob14 wrote:Also, Avatar: The Last Airbender was a great show. This has nothing to do with the game. I felt it worth saying based on JMO's avatar, though. Rob out.
Note I say this with extreme caution lest you believe that the frivolous content of this is an anti-town action, but Doctor Who is a great show.

Also, from what I understand, DCL is being called scum because

1. Confidence in gorkcat being town
2. Subtly pushing lynch on yours truly
3. Dodging questions

I really only think number 2 is a legit scumread on DCL, unless I missed something.

Also, DBK, I'm still interested in your vote on me, as it obviously has to be different from Rob's, because you made it clear that you thought I was scum before I posted my mistimed RVS vote. You said you would explain, so please do so.
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Sat May 18, 2013 9:07 am

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

I'm not sure about this, but I don't like that mason claim, partly because masons were discussed earlier in the game...
Should we get the other mason to confirm?

Why is radiant self-voting?

Anyway, I think Does Bo Know is scum.

Nearly no content posts, almost all fluff.
Pushes me early with no explanation.
Very mitigated statements.
I'll make my verdict after Bo's catch up post.

Ok, so Bo's catch up post happened.
In post 148, Does Bo Know wrote:Okay, catch-up post time.

I thought TMT was scum because of the first statement in . That’s where I left off.
Your scumread happened BEFORE Rob's 58 happened.

Other content-
JMO is scum because his inconsistency
DCL is probably town but could be scum (again, mitigation)
Rob is town but you say "Bad bad bad" (what?!)

Also, has guru guru even posted? Should he be replaced?
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Sat May 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

I really do agree with rob in the other mason claiming.

If dcl is mason, then we'll have confirmed town tomorrow.
If dcl is scum, we'll have confirmed scum or two tomorrow.
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #10) » Mon May 20, 2013 11:52 am

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

Yates. So you think that asking the mason partner to claim is a reasonable request, as per your #200.

And yet when I say that I think the other mason should claim it's the so called "straw on the camel's back" that makes you vote me?
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #11) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

UNVOTE:
Does Bo Know wrote: look townie by participating in Mason discussion
I had no ulterior motive for my beliefs in the other mason outing. If I was trying to look townie, then why would I state something that is viewed by others as a scumtell? I believed the other mason should out, and I hadn't seen anything that would change that opinion.

After rereading BROseidon's, I see why the other mason shouldn't be revealed.
Does Bo Know wrote: And then TMT stops confronting me about my vote.
Clarify, please.
In post 228, Rob14 wrote:And that Yates callout from TMT was very, very good.
I really do hate to say it, but it looks like a scumtell to me, because after Yates' 248 it looks like Rob is grasping at straws.
Yates wrote:DCL isn't scum. With that stated, I obviously agree that there are better lynches than DCL. Two lynch candidates I like better than DCL are TMT and CoolDog. I like TMT and CoolDog for numerous reasons. Most recently I like them as scum for an obvious role fishing attempt while trying to make it sound proTown.
A role fishing attempt? You're saying I'm making an obvious role fishing attempt for a Mason?
And you seem to be ignoring Radiant's push for the mason out, which makes it look like you're gunning for me and ignoring other people in the process.
RadiantCowbells wrote:
3. I will absolutely not reveal who that person is day 1. I will explain that more later today but there is no good reason for me to be outing my partner at this point.
4. If I were to die before naming my partner, at latest he or she should claim the day before lylo is likely to occur.
There is a very good reason for us to want you to out your partner today. If you are mason as you claim, then that gives us a clear assuming one of you dies tonight without the possibility of a counterclaim. If you're scum, then you have to throw one of your partners under the bus, which in the likely chance this save has at least one investigative role allows us to confirm both of your identities. In the case of you being mason, there is no benefit whatsoever to the withholding of your partner's identity, because if scum knows you're telling the truth, they'll kill you tonight and then your partner will function as a counterclaimable named townie; mostly useless. However, if you out your partner then you will still die tonight, but then we have a confirmed clear tomorrow to lead us. Also, if you continue to not out your partner, I will continue to vote you and push for your lynch, and I will make damn sure that no votes are getting split; it's me or you, and if I get lynched, fine, but I promise that you will lose your head tomorrow.
RadiantCowbells wrote:
Because why not.
Uh, what the fuck? Looks to me like a weak attempt to towntell.
RadiantCowbells wrote: @everyone else, stop letting DCL divert attention with the shitty wagon on me. Rob is also a strong contender for partner status, making DCL/Rob potentially two members of a 3 person scumteam. His responses to the pressure on him sucked elephant dick and he doesn't do anything for town except strut around playing passively while acting like his mason claim makes him confirmed town.
This accusation really doesn't make sense to me and looks like namedropping.

VOTE: Radiant
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #12) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

UNVOTE:
Does Bo Know wrote: look townie by participating in Mason discussion
I had no ulterior motive for my beliefs in the other mason outing. If I was trying to look townie, then why would I state something that is viewed by others as a scumtell? I believed the other mason should out, and I hadn't seen anything that would change that opinion.

After rereading BROseidon's, I see why the other mason shouldn't be revealed.
Does Bo Know wrote: And then TMT stops confronting me about my vote.
Clarify
In post 228, Rob14 wrote:And that Yates callout from TMT was very, very good.
I really do hate to say it, but it looks like a scumtell to me, because after Yates' 248 it looks like Rob is grasping at straws.
Yates wrote:DCL isn't scum. With that stated, I obviously agree that there are better lynches than DCL. Two lynch candidates I like better than DCL are TMT and CoolDog. I like TMT and CoolDog for numerous reasons. Most recently I like them as scum for an obvious role fishing attempt while trying to make it sound proTown.
A role fishing attempt? You're saying I'm making an obvious role fishing attempt for a Mason?
And you seem to be ignoring Radiant's push for the mason out, which makes it look like you're gunning for me and ignoring other people in the process.
RadiantCowbells wrote:
3. I will absolutely not reveal who that person is day 1. I will explain that more later today but there is no good reason for me to be outing my partner at this point.
4. If I were to die before naming my partner, at latest he or she should claim the day before lylo is likely to occur.
There is a very good reason for us to want you to out your partner today. If you are mason as you claim, then that gives us a clear assuming one of you dies tonight without the possibility of a counterclaim. If you're scum, then you have to throw one of your partners under the bus, which in the likely chance this save has at least one investigative role allows us to confirm both of your identities. In the case of you being mason, there is no benefit whatsoever to the withholding of your partner's identity, because if scum knows you're telling the truth, they'll kill you tonight and then your partner will function as a counterclaimable named townie; mostly useless. However, if you out your partner then you will still die tonight, but then we have a confirmed clear tomorrow to lead us. Also, if you continue to not out your partner, I will continue to vote you and push for your lynch, and I will make damn sure that no votes are getting split; it's me or you, and if I get lynched, fine, but I promise that you will lose your head tomorrow.
RadiantCowbells wrote:
Because why not.
Uh, what the fuck? Looks to me like a weak attempt to towntell.
RadiantCowbells wrote: @everyone else, stop letting DCL divert attention with the shitty wagon on me. Rob is also a strong contender for partner status, making DCL/Rob potentially two members of a 3 person scumteam. His responses to the pressure on him sucked elephant dick and he doesn't do anything for town except strut around playing passively while acting like his mason claim makes him confirmed town.
This accusation really doesn't make sense to me and looks like namedropping.

VOTE: Radiant
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #13) » Wed May 22, 2013 10:45 am

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

Radiant wrote:Slightly town. Mafia generally apologize for things like that, to seem compliant.
Is this not contradictory?
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #14) » Thu May 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

Because I am relatively new to me, explain to me the concept of doomed people getting reads.
If they are town, are we to trust them? If they are scum, are we to trust them?
In post 320, BROseidon wrote:TMT wagon isn't going anywhere. I like the CoolDoG wagon more than the Rob one, though. Everything with how he's handled the DCL situation has been bad and scum motivated..
Cooldog > Rob.

I want a vote count
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #15) » Mon May 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

Claim: VT

UNVOTE:

I want pre-Hoopla wagon to speak.
Hoopla, where in your post do you explain why Cooldog is town?
Nowhere.

I'm really, genuinely sorry, but at this point, I just feel apathetic about this game. I'll try to make a content post in like 30 min if I don't get lynched.
CooLDoG wrote:Still think dcl is the best lynch.
Do you have anything to say about Hoopla's arguments, then?
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #16) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

A very fast switch to me, all because of one post.

Also, I can see how DCL and Radiant are town, but not Cooldog.
gorckat wrote:I'm fine with a TMT lynch. Are we letting him claim or going straight for the hammer?
Gork. If you would rather lynch Cooldog (your #384) then why are you voting me?
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #17) » Tue May 28, 2013 10:42 am

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

Rob, the Yates this has already been resolved...

And by wishy washy, do you mean changing votes? Because honestly I think that's a town tell.
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #18) » Tue May 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

BROseidon wrote:VOTE: TMTOLBTWNTOF

I am fine with this lynch. Still unsure about CoolDoG, and nothing suggests to me that they couldn't be scum together.
Genuine laugh, because you're already voting me.
This frivolity with hammering disturbs me. I'm not sure what your take on the vote count was- if you thought you weren't voting me and I was at L-2, or you thought I was at L-1 and you didn't notice my name and you simply intended to hammer.
If this was a intended hammer post, it's awfully scummy, and I really don't see how you could have missed the fact that I'm at L-1.
Rob13 wrote: If I have to compromise on TMT at deadline tomorrow, I'll do so, but I really don't want to. Cooldog is a much better target and I'm regretting my move off him that helped shift momentum away from that wagon.
You have me in your
town pile.
You have me above 2 nulls and 3 scum, and yet you're willing to lynch me to appease?
CooLDoG wrote:
In post 440, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:
Claim: VT

UNVOTE:
CooLDoG wrote:Still think dcl is the best lynch.
Do you have anything to say about Hoopla's arguments, then?
hehhe, didn't read teh rest of my post. I mean, tmt is alright. I don't see gorcat as scum. Mass claim is a good idea. What more do you want? I said most of this in the post I made actually. You can't just quote half a post and claim hat the other half doesn't exist.
I'm sorry, but WTF is this? If CoolDoG is supposedly "not dumb," then what the fuck is this? Does this even make sense to anyone? I read the other half, but it's
completely irrelevant
to the point I just addressed, and I saw no need to address it.
ThAdmiral wrote:Anyway I get the sinking feeling tmt is indeed town. I doubt there is much time to do anything about it now though.
Oh, I don't know, maybe give your reasons?
Hoopla wrote:
In post 150, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:I'm not sure about this, but I don't like that mason claim, partly because masons were discussed earlier in the game...

Should we get the other mason to confirm?
This sort of posts fits with the template I expect scum to operate from re: a mason claim. Wishy-wishy stance one way or another, and then deferring to others to decide what to do. In situations like this, scum don't often make super polarizing stances (like Cooldog) - they tend to keep their options open and see how the town reacts.
You're willing to see how that statement is scum, but you're not willing to see how that statement is noob town? I know I'm playing the noob card, but I'm new to forum mafia and I have never played with masons before.
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:00 am

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

Bah.

I apologize for not being active up to my death, I was in the hospital getting my appendix removed :P

Sorry for not being townier, I guess.

GL town
i-i

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”