Mini Normal 1460 - Normalville Mafia (GAME OVER)

SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

Hey everyone! I'm going to be replacing Future. I'm new on the site, so I'll try to catch up fast as to the lingo and how you guys do it here.

Would someone please take their vote off me so that I have time to catch up? I'll be able to read through in maybe an hour, thanks!
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

Claim what? I just have to finish reading through some stuff for my job first
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

I think it may be harmful to the game to say what my role is, but I think it would be even more harmful to risk getting another vote.

When I first joined I got a message from ac1983 fan saying that I am a townsperson but that came into the game with powers. I wasn't told what the powers are, but I imagine there are some clues somewhere in the thread. I'm going to try to read through as quickly as possible so that I can let you know if I find anything, but can someone please take their vote off of me!
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

That was fast, and stupid

Darthe is scum, he just hammered me for NO reason
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

I only got to read one page :/ That was a terrible start to being on this site
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 127, Darthe wrote:Willing to vote/hammer. Waiting for claim and response.
In post 128, Darthe wrote:To clarify, I am willin to vote Beazu or hammer him if we can get that far. Not agreeing with him and his oddness.
This is the second time Darthe has wanted someone to tell him their role. I don't get why as town he would want that information, it doesn't make any sense to get a lot of people to say what they are because it puts town at a disadvantage by giving scum more information about who to kill.

All that darthe has done all game was bully people about to be lynched AND he even said at one point that he doubted there were any mafia in the game, which is probably because he can't find any reason to call players mafia because he already knows wer'e not the mafia! AND he killed me as soon as I said my role, and I know my role sounds weird which is exactly why it's bogus that he wouldn't even try to figure out more about it before killing me, he was just taking advantage of my strange role for an easy kill he could get away with
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 248, Darthe wrote:I don't think he is going to claim. I would rather a BP lynch but some info is prefered over a multi-day stall..
In post 261, Darthe wrote:No and stop being dumb. We can wait a day or two. I don't want to piss away a week or anything if he doesn't show up but a little time isn't hard to give.
And then you pushed SO hard for me to claim before killing me and then as soon as I do claim you say "No you're lying, bullshit" and end the day, you don't even give people a chance to discuss or remove their vote despite saying it's important to wait. You've just been skating through this day but you're not going to skate through tomorrow
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

HA SHOWS YOU FOR NOT READING THE RULES!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UNVOTE ME
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 214, Darthe wrote:I get why people have issue with future, but his play doesn't make sense as mafia even in ISO. It would be incredibly poor mafia play.
Here you said my predecessor was town and then you vote me right away, it
doesn't add up

VOTE: Darthe
In post 154, BP wrote:
Future
. If you don't reply soon I'm gonna start asking people to lynch your ass, cuz my vote's already there.
In post 200, BP wrote:Well, I just want to prompt anyone from hammering Future. It's unwise to do so this early.
In post 202, BP wrote:I voted for a reason. Future still hasn't spoken for himself. I want to hear from him before unvoting or going for a lynch.
In post 253, BP wrote:I don't mind lynching Future. I'm just waiting for him to ACTUALLY SAY SOMETHING before lynching the guy. Claiming would be a good stance.
Also all of this doesn't make sense, you're voting me to get an answer out of my predecessor that if is good you'll leave me alone, and then simultaneously you're good with my lynch as long as I claim first, AND you don't want to lynch me this early

If I had to guess who the mafia were I'd say these two, and Elyse for also trying to make me claim.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

Slandaar, your town read on Darthe makes NO sense and I'd like clarification on that please because it looks like you only made that list and voted gooner to distract everyone from the actual mafia. As soon as you posted that stuff everyone immediately started ignoring what just happened to me, which is unfair because it basically just proved that Darthe is scum. I feel cheated here considering that just moments ago you were voting me and now don't even care to discuss Darthe with me, which if you were really town you would do.

I'm also messaging the mod to get final clarification but I'm guessing that this is the standard role on this site. I think in the future however, if this proved anything, we should try not to make people claim unless we're 100% positive they're scum.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

I can only talk and vote I was told by the mod, so that's that. I'd like it if people stopped calling me town but ignoring me at the same time, thanks in advance
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 320, Ztife wrote:SunnyDays just seems to be posting crap claims and OMGUS voting, someone please explain to me the reasoning how is he town.
Can you please explain to me why my vote is sucky instead of patronizing me in front of everyone?
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #335 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:41 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Hey guys, glad the site's fixed, I'll be posting in a bit, just got home from work
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:14 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 345, Elyse wrote:I think RedDragon is bluffing or something.

He says that he's willing to be lynched, but then asks if we want him to claim? What's that about? If you want to be lynched, what's the point of claiming and possibly stalling your lynch?
I actually think this may be the worst thing I've read since being in this game now! :) I'm just going to put it in its own little post so that people can let that marinate.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:18 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 328, Slandaar wrote:Did you see my post to you Sunny?
I think I almost have this game figured out too ^^
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #418 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:21 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Oh sorry, I meant to say I don't remember to that post, if you can repost it please do @Slandaar

pedit: And NOW somebody listens to me.

I'd vote for Elyse today but I'd like it if we could make Darthe squirm first, for like five minutes!!
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #510 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:56 am

Post by SunnyDays »

It's been a busy work week, I'll be back and ready to rumble tonight or maaaybe tomorrow afternoon!
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #546 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:49 am

Post by SunnyDays »

WOW

VOTE: Elyse

I found a major slip:
In post 244, Elyse wrote:I'm sorry but this is really dumb.

I swear I'm town too.

Am I am townread now?
Versus
In post 517, Elyse wrote:
In post 513, chernobylcitybus wrote:Elyse if you promise me that you're not scum then I will believe you, but if you lie it will make me very unhappy, and thats not nice.
I have extended the totem of trust, do you accept it?
Yes, I accept it. I promise I'm town.
That is a MAJOR scumslip
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #548 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:52 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I'm glad I decided to reread all of your posts. Also for the record,
In post 142, Elyse wrote:Do you think you are that much of a priority for scum to kill?
This is where I started to become suspicious of Elyse more so on a "what would scum do" reread. I thinking it's dirty rotten play to ask questions like these, and you know it Elyse, and going back to when you also pressured me into a claim I get this irritating itch that you're getting this information for your scum team so that they know who to kill.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #550 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 549, Elyse wrote:How is that a scumslip? Chernobyl asked me to promise I'm town. Am I going to say no?
Let me refine your wording to make this more obvious.

First you say "You can't call people town just because they say they are town"

Then you say "I am calling myself town so I am town"

There is NO way that you could believe both of those things at once, so you lied, and that means you're scum.

Or maybe it's just really really hypocritical. Either way I don't like it one bit, and it looks opportunistic too thinking more about it.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #553 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:34 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 551, Elyse wrote:I'm not saying that people have to believe I'm town by me saying I'm town. You are misrepping me like crazy.

And how the hell is that opportunistic? Is that everyone's favorite word here or something?
I don't understand what this means, so you're going to have to explain it better

Because as soon as it's convenient for you to do it it's ok, but before it was stupid to just say you're town. You're just taking advantage of Cherno...
In post 552, Slandaar wrote:Yeah Elyse is really opportunistic we should lynch her.
Is this sarcasm? And yet you're voting Elyse?
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #668 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:12 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Sorry guys, I'll post after work today
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #714 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:12 am

Post by SunnyDays »

If we don't get a majority needed on a player prior to deadline what happens? Do we just not lynch?
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #715 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:15 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I'm going to give my townreads if that helps anyone at all

One second
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #717 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:21 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Actually looking at the player list I feel like everyone is exactly where I thought previously, varying shades of towniness other than my top three of four scumreads, which I'd rather not talk about because then scum will know who I'm reading as town and scum (besides Elyse and Darthe). If anyone NEEDS a specific read let me know.

SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #718 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:27 am

Post by SunnyDays »

By the way, in case the mod missed these gems:
In post 654, Darthe wrote:I so hate you.
In post 681, Darthe wrote:Nacho, stop being fucking retarded plox.
In post 691, Darthe wrote:Beazu said something retarded.
In post 699, Darthe wrote:Nachopop is officially the second worst player that I have ever encountered.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #725 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:52 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 719, Darthe wrote:^Totally okay to say things like that. It's the difference between the attack of calling someone something and the personal attack of stating that someone is something Ie: you're a retard versus you're being retarded. Welcome to Mafia!
You should still cut down on it because it's not useful then?
In post 720, Darthe wrote:Past that, still have a town read on you but this post is bad. You don't want scum to know your scumreads so you won't share them on the game thread.. What the literal fuck is that accomplishing?
I'll be keeping my logic to myself, but why would I talk about scumreads that aren't even up for discussion today with a 24 hour deadline? The other scumreads aren't my top scumreads so there's no benefit to bringing them up for a multitude of reasons when I'm quite happy seeing you lynched.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #726 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:55 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 720, Darthe wrote:I R Disappoint.
How are you disappointed? If you are actually town you would recognize that ignoring me all game besides calling me stupid after doing something incredibly scummy is not going to help you in the slightest. Don't try to make me feel bad when it's YOUR fault
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #727 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:56 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I honestly feel like you may just be a jerk to me which makes me annoyed

Unvote

I need like five minutes. Even if I did want to think by this point that any of your actions could have been town aligned it wouldn't matter because I feel so hostile towards your slot. But I'll try not to pander to that "justice" idea
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #730 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:11 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 628, Darthe wrote:We are lynching RD scum. Beazu is not an option. Nacho, to use his term, is town as fuck and elyse is as well.

Also, Nachopop is getting annoying as shit. Caps.. really?
In post 640, Darthe wrote:
In post 629, Baezu wrote:
Elyse, why do you have a problem with me doing the same stuff you're doing?
Why does that make me scum? I have voted on 3 people this entire game. You've had your votes on: Kattaze, gooner, Slandaar, reddragon, and me; you've FoS'd future (post #155). Perhaos the people you haven't voted are your scum buddies.
\
Fuck, I really wanted you to be town. How did this drivel make its way into a case? How can you admit to doing one thing and simultaneously continue to accept it in yourself while condemning it in another? Worse, using that as a point against them.

I want this day to end, I want info, and it is tiring to watch continue.

unvote vote: beazu
This jump is unbelievable. Beazu was top wagon against Elyse when you made this jump, and you and Elyse are scum together.

I am positive about this. If you are disappointed, it's because I didn't fall for it. I'm not letting you get away with manipulating me again

pedit: Oh and there you go, "am I seriously at the hands of this guy". You have absolutely no respect for anyone in this game, I'm glad you're getting lynched
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #731 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:12 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 728, Darthe wrote:Once I got a good enough read on you, why would I keep talking about you? It is counter productive.
You would talk to me because you think I'm town and therefore want to talk about reads. But judging by the two insults you've made now towards me this game I guess you'd rather just put me in a corner and try to ignore me as best as possible
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #734 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:17 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I'm annoyed he thinks that because he's an older poster than me he can both insult me and try to manipulate me simultaneously

It's not gonna happen!
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #798 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

I'm off of work tomorrow, I'll read through then
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #886 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:04 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Sorry guys, my job and out of office work are so incredibly piled up right now I'm just completely overwhelmed :( I know I've missed the entirety of the day, but I'll try my ABSOLUTE best to be on tonight
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #906 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:07 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Catching up!
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #907 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:26 am

Post by SunnyDays »

VOTE: Red Dragon

I am 10000% positive on this for like five reasons, and I'd very much prefer this right not over Peregrine
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #908 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:34 am

Post by SunnyDays »

ALSO! I think I just found a connection, think about this: If RD is scum, wouldn't he avoid the thread as soon as his wagon started dying and town was being voted so an not to distract from the lynch? If RD is scum, then PV is town, and I think Elyse is town too because of RD's fencesitting on a potential vote following her claim.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #941 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 925, Miss Stranger wrote:@SunnyDays: What are the reasons, please?
Aha, but I'm going to counter you by asking why you think he's NOT scum :)
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #989 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:25 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I'll post later today when I'm off of work
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1035 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

I'm claiming again, let's see if I can mess it up even more this time xD
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1076 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

Hey guys, I'm kind of in a tailspin regarding working exorbitant amount of hours. The busy period should be over soon, but if there's something specific you'd like me to look at let me know so that I can use my time until then more efficiently. I'm fairly behind on reading, like probably about ten pages
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1082 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 1081, ChannelDelibird wrote:
Mod:
Please update the OP, I just spent 40 pages trying to read Elyse and then found out that she got nightkilled.

(Nearly there, guys, as you can tell I'm read up to the start of today.)
Bahahahaha I literally just had the same confusion, sans the 40 page part :)
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1086 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:27 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Remind me to do something stupid in every game I'm in xD

Also, sorry for the lack of voting, I'm really clueless right now about how I feel since I haven't analyzed anything since the Elyse flip, once again I wouldn't be averse to being directed towards certain things
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1097 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

Yes, I don't like that Ztife has has me as a perpetual scumread but is doing nothing really, or at least earlier (I mean, she doesn't really seem that motivated to get me lynched at the end of the day) to convince everyone they're wrong. I don't know, I just feel like if someone REALLY thought someone was scum, and that someone was in a position where they were a universal townread, they would try harder to change that, and faster. Like, I felt really freaked out when everyone was calling Darthe town because I was thinking, "if I'm not here Darthe is going to win the game, I have to change this NOW"

Ztife's push felt hesitant I guess and just very questiony, but I feel majorly uninformed about the game and am uncomfortable with voting when half the game is a mystery to me right now
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1098 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

Actually, yeah, I guess I'd vote.

VOTE: Ztife

It's better than being dead weight anyway
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1134 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:14 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I'll be here actually doing things this upcoming weekend
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1136 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:17 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 1135, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 1134, SunnyDays wrote:I'll be here actually doing things this upcoming weekend
Ironic that the post announcing it, does nothing at all.
I was told if I got one more prod I would be replaced

I'm at work right now, I legitimately 100% promise I'll stop being a sack of useless this weekend or I'll replace
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1137 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:18 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I didn't expect the summer to be so hard work wise. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If 4 more days is excessive I can opt out
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1161 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:08 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Weekend almost here!
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1195 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:48 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I agree with CDB, I think it's very important to consider the possibility that Shamrock already knew that Ztife was scum given the progression of his push yesterday.

I have a good handful of townreads right now from reading yesterday specifically. :) Yesterday's replace-ins definitely made me feel more excited about this game to see what he's contributed so far ^^
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1196 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:53 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 1038, Shamrock wrote:On further consideration, I'm actually going to put off an in-depth look at Red Dragon until he gets replaced, partly because his ISO is long and gives me a headache and partly because I'm wondering if my scumread on him is because he annoys me and I want to see if the replacement changes my impressions of the slot.
If anyone transitioned into the Ztife wagon randomly when the pressure was on and went full swing from there is was Shamrock. He even implied it was a temp push until he could look at CDB and then CDB replaced in and it never happened

I would want this or Slandaar lynched today. Slandaar's been leading the team around by the leash and hasn't ended up doing ANYTHING helpful for us. All he's done is make us massclaim and waste time arguing when people like Shamrock are MIA
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1232 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:01 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 1213, Shamrock wrote:
In post 1196, SunnyDays wrote:
In post 1038, Shamrock wrote:On further consideration, I'm actually going to put off an in-depth look at Red Dragon until he gets replaced, partly because his ISO is long and gives me a headache and partly because I'm wondering if my scumread on him is because he annoys me and I want to see if the replacement changes my impressions of the slot.
If anyone transitioned into the Ztife wagon randomly when the pressure was on and went full swing from there is was Shamrock. He even implied it was a temp push until he could look at CDB and then CDB replaced in and it never happened

I would want this or Slandaar lynched today. Slandaar's been leading the team around by the leash and hasn't ended up doing ANYTHING helpful for us. All he's done is make us massclaim and waste time arguing when people like Shamrock are MIA
I don't know what this is supposed to mean considering I replaced in and attacked Ztife at the beginning of the day. I haven't looked much at CDB because CDB hasn't done much of anything.
I think attacking one person an entire day from the moment you join the game, and that person happening to be scum, is weird. It's artificial. I went three whole days in the game up to the point and I mean, sure, I thought several people were scum since my replace-in but I wasn't POSITIVE and I wavered a bit in my mind. It just seems...weird to be so dead-set on someone being scum, and then especially when that person is scum. And then the CDB sidetrack promise. It's intuitively scummy to me that you would do that. CDB did a lot yesterday, he convinced me to vote Ztife, I read CDB's posts and I really believe his progression onto Ztife. I see a brain there, working. With you I see a robot.

VOTE: Shamrock

I don't think you really believe CDB "hasn't done much of anything". Then vote him! You're lying to protect yourself, and just saying "hey, I'm a human that forgot to check back and read a player" would have been a more palatable response.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1238 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:27 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 1233, Shamrock wrote:... Are you aware that I literally just made a case on CDB's slot on the last page?
First off, that wasn't my point. My point is that you didn't do that YESTERDAY

Second, you said prior that you didn't make a case or comment on CDB yesterday because he hasn't posted much of anything. Since then he's posted nothing new and now you're able to make a case, so you LIED
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1247 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:17 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Mod I'm voting shamrock
fix'd.
Last edited by ac1983fan on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1261 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:16 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Can everyone be prodded? Because this is irritating, sorry if I'm being hypocritical
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1262 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:17 am

Post by SunnyDays »

CDB hasn't even posted on five days....
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1271 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:16 am

Post by SunnyDays »

@stupendous: I haven't been prod dodging as of this point, I don't understand how you could think that

I'll be on a comp later slandaar
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1298 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

I'd like everyone to post their two scum picks along with who they would vote RIGHT NOW if they were forced to vote. Then we can discuss after

1st choice and vote: Shamrock
2nd choice: Grimgroove
3rd choice: Lucky2u
4th choice: Stupendous
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1304 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:59 am

Post by SunnyDays »

It was mainly to confirm that not everyone would have the same primary preference of a lynch, which is what happened with lucky (at least from my standpoint, it's possible that lucky and I are the scumteam but since I hold that as a known fact from my perspective scum currently would HAVE to be willing to screw over their partner if lucky was scum). I've never been in a forum game of mafia before, but I feel very wary that lucky being the top choice for everyone means he's a bad lynch in lylo. The fact that everyone placed Shamrock as their second choice seems like a safe option for a scumbuddy to do while maintaining distance.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1305 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:00 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I hold as a known fact from my perspective that I'm town*
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1307 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:16 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I don't believe I'm conf biasing, and I'm not going to feel bad about my reads just because you tell me to
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1308 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:22 am

Post by SunnyDays »

You or Grim

If grim is scum then he's gone the entire game with NO suspicion and he wasn't THAT townie that I think he deserves that flawless of a scum victory. I'm not voting Grim though today simply because I can see THAT as potential paranoia and I admit it's me covering bases, and I'm not voting lucky due to listed preferences. That leaves Stupendous and you. It's process of elimination, at least currently, and it's founded in things I believe are legitimate. I'll reread some things because we have time, I'm not being stupid, I'm listing my current beliefs which are subject to potential change if you're town
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1309 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:28 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Actually no, I trust my reads now more than ever, I look back at my first posts and I was obviously a newb and I've learned A LOT over the course of this game. My reads are completely founded and I should trust myself. I'm not going to lose because I'm manipulated by you, I'll figure out my own thoughts at this point
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1315 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:57 am

Post by SunnyDays »

First off, I'm writing a different post right now, but you're referencing a discrepancy between my opinion prior to and after the lists were posted, which was explicitly stated when I said "listed preferences," and I don't like that you're twisting it around when that section of 1308 was in obvious reference to the lists anyway. I was saying that it left SM and Shamrock not in that they were my top lynch choices but that based on the current PoE I had presented they were the two left as of that point in my explanation.

Second, Lucky was not a townread anyway having been 3rd in my list, I explicitly see you and Shamrock being scumbuddies based on yesterday's play, but if you're town I would have believed Lucky to be scum in replacement of you, but following seeing the list preferences, which I'm about to expand on, Lucky would be my lowest preference for lynch, followed by SM, then you and Shamrock being top choice.

I'm currently looking through something regarding Lucky as a potential scum to discredit your excuse for his scumbuddy being willing to bus him
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1318 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:07 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 1310, Grimgroove wrote:No matter how you turn it, there's been some serious bussing going on between scum regardless of who flips how. And willingness to lynch Lucky I don't see as a towntell at this point anyway. It is so Obvious that whoever his scumpartner is will be more than happy to sacrifice him right now. That's what makes this so difficult.

Part of the problem I have with deciding between Shamrock and Stupendous is the fact that each slot has been occupied by three people:

thegooner: scum (I don't remember why at this point, I remember writing down reasons at some point so I can easily dig them up)
Nachopappa: null (was acting like a loon 95% of the time)
Shamrock: very town (his attacks on both Lucky and Ztife)

BP: town (Ztife's attack on BP)
Miss Stranger: very town (Miss Stranger's attack on Ztife)
StupendousMan: leaning scum (some of the stuff he said just feel wrong, the way he's been interacting with Lucky most notably, and also in our neighbourhood he gives me the feeling he wants to direct me to any lynch that isn't him, when I was showing some suspicion towards SunnyDays he seemed very eager to follow me along in them, but when I rethought that, he was equally eager to drop the idea as well).

MY dilemma is now: which do I make count the most: the reads on the people currently in the slot, or the reads on the people who were there before.
I don't know how prevalent bussing is in mafia games, especially in lylos. Sure, looking into it lucky was an easy lynch going into today, and sure, scum could have made the plan to bus him for cred, but to just go directly in with a lucky preference and not even wait like five seconds to see what everyone is thinking seems counterproductive. And let's go into reads progression then:
In post 1296, StupendousMan wrote:Lucky, I regret letting you off the hook yesterday. I should've never moved my vote, especially after noticing that you put 2 people at L-1 and hammered another. I don't know who your partner is, but I want you dead today. Do you have anything to say other than these fluff posts you've been making? Your sheeping of Slandaar yesterday is also ringing some alarms in my head.

I think this is LyLo so I want to hear Lucky's defense before I vote.
If lucky is scum then Stupendous isn't scum based on his immediate entrance into the day placing pressure on Lucky, not even waiting to see if people would place pressure elsewhere
In post 1298, SunnyDays wrote:I'd like everyone to post their two scum picks along with who they would vote RIGHT NOW if they were forced to vote. Then we can discuss after

1st choice and vote: Shamrock
2nd choice: Grimgroove
3rd choice: Lucky2u
4th choice: Stupendous
I post immediately afterwards stating that Lucky is NOT a top lynch preference
In post 1300, StupendousMan wrote:1st: Lucky
2nd: Shamrock
3rd: Grim
4th: SunnyDays
SM reaffirms his Lucky scumread

You come in and affirm a Lucky scumread. Based on your play today you're not Lucky's scumbuddy. I'm sure you would be quick to agree with that.

Shamrock comes in and places lucky as top lynch preference. This is the ONLY player that could legitimately be scum with lucky if he was following your read to not stick out. That is the ONLY player I would believe to be Lucky's scum partner

And if that's the case, then Shamrock is scum. If you're scum then Shamrock is scum. If SM is scum then Lucky isn't scum, you'd agree you aren't scum, so then Shamrock is scum.

So in ANY case REGARDLESS of the second scum Shamrock HAS to be scum
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1319 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:10 am

Post by SunnyDays »

In post 1316, Grimgroove wrote:What? Are you telling me to stop making you look bad? I just called you conftown ffs.
I'm trying to make sense of what you were saying. I wanted you to explain the discrepancy (which you admit to being there).
I just didn't get what you were saying.
In fact, I still don't.
Yeah, so maybe I'm being paranoid that you're trying to pull out an excuse to flip your read on me. What don't you get? My explanation makes sense, there was a discrepancy prior to compared to after the lists were placed. Do you not understand why I said "that leaves SM and Shamrock"? Because I explained clearly what that meant. Do you not understand my altering Lucky read and that Lucky wasn't even initially a townread? Because I explained that clearly. Tell me what you don't understand or I can't help you
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1320 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:14 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Associatively Shamrock is scum. I posted a case why he was scum yesterday. If you're confident that I'm town and you're town, then associatively Shamrock would HAVE to be scum, who even cares about the second scum player right now? If you think it's lucky then perfect, we lynch Shamrock, I get nightkilled, and you, Lucky, and SM go into lylo, you and Lucky crossvote and SM has an aneurysm while I spasm in the dead QT. It's a fairytale ending
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1323 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:26 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Well now I don't know what my lynch preference is. I tried writing it out and I don't know, Shamrock is my top lynch still but you, SM, and lucky I need some time

Pedit: I did state why SM isn't scum with Lucky :( I'm seriously not being that unclear

You being so obstinate makes me sadpanda, but I'm obviously being just as obstinate so
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1364 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:15 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I guess because a quickhammer didn't happen Grim and Shamrock aren't scum together most likely. WELL I GUESS THIS GAME ISN'T MY FORTE :S
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1365 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:25 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I'm pretty confident at this point that you're town, Grim. So look at me taking baby steps towards apparently being a rational human being...

I still think Shamrock could be scum with either Lucky or SM. Maybe I'm just being stupid. I don't think that just because you're nearly positively town and I was wrong means that I'm definitely wrong about Shamrock. And I think you should consider that you're tunneling on a Stu-Lucky team and that it's unlikely they would behave this way. I think Shamrock disappearing after the cross vote happened is foretelling.

Obviously it's important that we discuss these things before voting since I'd like for whichever one of us is present tomorrow to have an understanding with the other.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1393 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

I've thought about it, and I give consent for a Stupendous lynch. I would prefer currently to not divulge my current reads or specific feelings on Stupendous simply because I would like not to indicate where my head is. I will make it known that I have no intention of hammering immediately should I be in lylo tomorrow and I will share all thoughts and try to be as logical and transparent as possible. I think this is in the best interest of the game considering all parties currently trust me. As far as anyone should be concerned I'm 50/50 on Lucky and Shamrock. If your only worry is me being impulsive then it won't be an issue. If I talk about my feelings and then am alive tomorrow I'll overthink it.

I'm not even going to post any side comments of paranoia prior to this lynch. To be plain, good job scum if I was wrong, it was a fun game, I learned a lot, and I look forward to yelling at you after the game is over for wasting too much of my time.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1394 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

I'd like Grim to give me a virtual high-five before we do this also, and I'd like to be the second vote, because I don't want to wake up to this being over
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1397 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 am

Post by SunnyDays »

VOTE: StupendousMan
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1400 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:44 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I WILL NOT SAY PARANOID THINGS

I WILL NOT SAY PARANOID THINGS
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1413 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:19 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Oh derp. I'll be on either tonight or tomorrow, sorry sorry sorry, but jeez, it seems like you're both hawks waiting for me :igmeou:
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1417 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:46 am

Post by SunnyDays »

VOTE: Shamrock

Sorry shamrock, I would have hammered lucky over you bc you're sexier but you didn't correctly type out the vote

I was the scum gg hurray for lurking through lylo waiting for you both to cross vote
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1419 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:51 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I was also an alt of MattP

My intention when making the alt account was to be able to pretend to be a new player on a game and to scumhunt without preconceived notions or anything and I replaced into the first game available. I was disappoint when I got scum and I feel a little dirty for pretending to be a newb with the ridiculous claim day one but c'est la vie
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1420 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:53 am

Post by SunnyDays »

But seriously who chooses an avatar that has the shutterstock caption still under it
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1423 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:55 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Also the reason I was so lurky was because I was taking the MCAT and while I was allowed to v/la elsewhere for that reason here I obviously couldn't. But all of my v/la stuff and "overtime at work" lined up exactly with my v/la on my main and I was afraid channeldelibird would notice

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”