Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Confirm.

@Mod: You should probably put the list of players in the OP.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Alduskkel »

>Agree with reason for vote
>Vote for someone else

Vote: Hopkirk

But I was also considering iamausername for several different (silly) reasons and BolteAltamont because his avatar literally refers to a shadowy organization of highly questionable motives.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Well, the vote was serious in that it was not random; as I said, if I had been voting "randomly," I would have voted iamausername or BolteAltamont.

@The-Duck: My reasons for voting for iamausername would have been silly. The Hopkirk vote is not silly in as much as it is not humorous. It's certainly the closest thing to "scummy" that I have right now.
Anyway, the only reason I explained about iamusername and BolteAltamont is because I came up with around 5 different RVS reasons to vote for iamusername (which is a borderline excessive amount) and because I went to the effort of googling VFD to double-check BA's avatar. In other words, both were on my mind a lot.

And anyway, I just tend to clarify too much anyway. You'll probably notice in the course of this game that I use a lot of parentheses. OTOH, I dislike repeating myself and I try to avoid creating pointless walls of text, so that cuts down on the amount of explaining I do. So it's some of both -- lots of explaining and not so much explaining.

At this point I'm just rambling though.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

What is this stuff about chickens and houses I don't even.
In post 21, The-Duck wrote:So, you put in some effort too make your random vote and decided against making that because someone continued on a joke but randomly voted somebody else?
Do you see scum motivation in his actions?
There's no particular scum motivation, rather it just seems like a bit of cognitive dissonance. Like how scumslips have no scum motivation.

Anyway,
Vote: Yiley

Has posted a lot but hasn't said much. Yes, it is page 2, but contrast what The-Duck and Hopkirk are posting to what Yiley is posting.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

JKLM, give me your read on Hopkirk.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:53 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 39, Yiley wrote:Ald look at my other two games that is my play style
You're not wrong, but at the same time I would prefer more than one-liners from you this game.
In post 49, The-Duck wrote:Its weird that you say you don't like RVS, but question the motives of the first one to try and break it?
Now what makes you think you were the first one to try to break the RVS?
In post 49, The-Duck wrote:However, Jake just came in the thread to make a comment on a joke instead of the other things that were going on. To me this feels like an attempt to prolong RVS, in which scum can easily hide and waste time without any risk of screwing up.
In practice, how do often do you think scum actually try to prolong the RVS? Have you ever seen this actually occur?

Anyway, that said,
Vote: Jake from State Farm

because keeping my vote on Yiley is pointless, and Jake doesn't seem townie yet (a lot of other people who I won't specify do).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Who would you expect me to vote?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Alduskkel »

1. I am not throwing suspicion on The-Duck, I will tell you that right now.
2. Jake is kind of useless right now relative to the amount of posting he's done.
3. Therefore I'm voting him.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 66, Yiley wrote:Also ald you are asking him a question and they way it is worded sounds like you are suspicious of him. So I may just be reading that the wrong way but that is what I'm seeing. There are people who have contributed less than jake and producing less content and such, like sonofzeus. If you want to vote someone up who hasn't posted much why not him?
Shrug. I have a weak townread on The-Duck.

Also, it's about content-to-post ratio. I wouldn't expect much content from people who haven't posted much at this stage of the game.

@Hopkirk: Why are you answering for me?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 79, Jake from State Farm wrote:Ald not sure if you ever played with me but my post to content is never in line. I'm
Gonna post 300+ posts this game and less then half will contain useful info
1. Nope.
2. Why?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Son of a fuck this is going to be a game of walls isn't it.

Alright, hang on here then...
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Alright I'm definitely not going to respond to absolutely everything, walls are self-perpetuating unfortunately.
---
In post 111, Hopkirk wrote:What votes shouldn’t be there: Slandaar and Aldusk don’t have good reasons.
I'm not voting you.

@The-Duck: Respond to post 57 please.
---
I feel like Hopkirk's case on emogirl would be good if emogirl were actually doing what he was accusing her of doing, but emogirl seems to be participating just fine so I see no issue there. At the same time Jake's case on Hopkirk doesn't work for me either. Personally I thought it was funny to respond to such a stupid argument in such a serious manner.
---
In post 128, emogirl123 wrote:It would have been a bad reason for defending your vote with. This is because he seems to be one of the more experienced players of this game. Voting for him, then jokingly brushing off your vote saying it wasn't too serious but as a vote to get people talking sets off scum flags. It strikes me as a player not wanting to rock the boat too much and taking the safer more socially acceptable route. I feel at that time, there was no appropriate vote to place which induced pressure.
I don't really understand what you're saying here. In particular, are you speaking hypothetically starting at the phrase "voting for him"? Does "a player" refer to anyone in particular?

Why was there no appropriate place to put a pressure vote?
---
My overall thought right now is that discussion is too focused on Hopkirk and emogirl, and discussion is stale because a) it's all about the same topics and b) it's all the same people talking.

So I don't have a lot at this very moment to say but then again about half the playerlist hasn't said jack so by the time at least some of those people get around to saying something I'll have some better leads.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Alduskkel »

You know, I literally did ask you some questions up there, though.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@emogirl: Why?
@Yiley: Notwithstanding my defense, then?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Yes, I feel so pressured right now. Look at me crumble.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Why am I scum?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Bit of a wall here. My apologies. I kept it light on quotes, though.
---
@emogirl: To address your case.

My Yiley vote was based on suspicion: active lurking is a scumtell. Sadly, it does appear that it is Yiley's meta to post like this, and I usually don't policy lynch (and Yiley hardly warrants one anyway).

I don't know how you concluded that my Jake vote is only a "prod" on him.
emogirl123 wrote:My scum hunting methodologies for Day 1 is as always to find the most neutral of players.
Thanks for telling all the scum that. Now they know exactly how to fool you.

If I appear neutral, it's because I don't have much in the way of scumreads at this moment, and I don't screw around with townreads unless it's either necessary (e.g. a townread of mine is going to get lynched), lylo, or I have so many I can use PoE.

Hopkirk's analysis is flawed, but he's not scummy for it. Wrong =/= scummy.
In post 153, emogirl123 wrote:He fails to acknowledge that there are real reasons as to why Hopkirk is being wagoned on. He does not push Slandaar to reason his vote (which by the way, needs to happen), and he does not push Jake to reason his vote on Hopkirk, as he did raise good points as to why Jake's reasoning is flawed. Why take the time to start a defense of someone and not follow through? Again, it's to maintain neutrality.
Okay, let's look at who else has voted Hopkirk. There was greygnarl, whose reasoning was terrible. I did not mention this because it had already been said why. iamausername and I disagree about the scumminess of Hopkirk's attack on you, which I have implicitly said, though not explicitly until now.

There's nothing to say about Slandaar's vote, it was RVS and he moved it to JKLM anyway.

...and that's about it.
In post 153, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 133, Alduskkel wrote:I don't really understand what you're saying here. In particular, are you speaking hypothetically starting at the phrase "voting for him"? Does "a player" refer to anyone in particular?

Why was there no appropriate place to put a pressure vote?
I want a response from you for why these questions were asked.
Clarification purposes. As I said, I couldn't understand what you were saying, but it seemed relatively important for me to understand since you mentioned me.

---
@Slandaar: Really no clue how you have a scumread on JKLM. The slot's as null as can be.
---
@The-Duck: IMO Hopkirk and I were the first ones to start breaking the RVS with our exchange. I'm wary of you trying to claim credit for it.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Lol, your read on me reminds me if InflatablePie's read on me in Open 530. Speaking of which, I'm disappointed that emogirl never got around to metaing me, despite otherwise going to the trouble of posting a detailed case against me.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Spoiler: emogirl's post
In post 189, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 181, Alduskkel wrote:I don't know how you concluded that my Jake vote is only a "prod" on him.
Sorry, I was mistaken. Now that you mention your vote was not a prod, your reasoning make your posts inconsistent. Whether or not you think this is a good reason, it is for sure not
useless
. In fact, his case for Hopkirk kept escalating, and the only response you have for it was stating that Jake's case
doesn't work for you
. Keeping in mind that you are still voting for Jake, his new posts should have been mentioned with more detail. Especially since Hopkirk had a wagon with various reasons. This makes you appear to be throwing out votes without contributing much content for town. Wouldn't you consider this as
active lurking
? Which is a scum read according to you.

Your wording
I don't really understand what you're saying here.
I read as aggressive. Your previous post explains how it wasn't. This is all I'm going to say about that.
In post 181, Alduskkel wrote:Thanks for telling all the scum that. Now they know exactly how to fool you.
How do you know that's not exactly what I want scum to believe? In fact, it's not too predict that reaction, as you probably only took 10 seconds to formulate that conclusion when you read my sentence and believed it. How do you know I didn't put thought into it when I posted? How do you know if I'm lying my teeth off right now trying to appear as a high and mighty douche bag? It's a mystery.
I'd like to see some evidence for how Jake's case on Hopkirk "kept escalating." Additionally, I did not "only" say that his case didn't work for me, given that you are ignoring the sentence that came directly after it.

And no, I'm not active lurking. Nice try though. I'm not going to quote every post where I've written content to prove you wrong, though.

As for the second part of the post -- so you're either lying as some "clever ploy" (in which case your initial attack on me makes no sense) or you're an idiot. Honestly, this just seems like being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative, because your responses are more rhetorical than anything else.

@Slandaar: Why are you so town? Also why is JKLM scum?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Alduskkel »

zzz. This emogirl argument is annoying.

@The-Duck: My play here is like this because I'm currently lacking strong scumreads. I can't remember the last game where this happened, but I will point out that I think it's wrong to say that this matches my scum meta: in Open 521 I was pushing players too.
@iamausername: Haven't figured her alignment out yet. She's wrong, but I don't know if she's scummy for being wrong.

@emogirl: His case doesn't work for me. And a lot of his posts are kind of fluffy. Also, I'd rather not unvote without having somewhere to put it instead.

What posts aren't active lurking?
Well, these posts strike me as the ones with at least some significant content: 14, 36, 57, 62, 76, 133, 181, 201.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Shouldn't you be trying to convince other people that I'm scum if you believe your case?

Trying to convince me that I'm scum is never going to work, for obvious reasons.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Alduskkel »

If I'm scum and you're town then it's to your win condition to work as hard as possible to get me lynched.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Alduskkel »

It's in my best interest to discern your alignment.

But I've noted that instead of responding to me you just tried to change the subject to what I should do.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Uh, I'll just watch the votes pile in then.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Yeah, there's no way that votecount is correct. Also, PeregrineV and BolteAltamont are due for prods, no?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Except that you and emogirl are just lazily hanging out on my "wagon" of two votes without either pushing others to vote for me or really addressing my case meaningfully after my defense.

I can't tell if you guys are scum or just bad town.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

What are YOU doing for this game? I'm sitting here asking questions to try to prompt *something* to happen. Also, I DID address your points. The onus is on you to prove that I am active lurking, not on me to prove that I am not.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Who else is scum? Also nice job not responding to 254.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 256, Alduskkel wrote:Who else is scum?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I presumably have 1-2 scumpartners, unless you think I'm a Serial Killer. Also you have to actually prove that I am wrong, not just say it and act like it's a given that it's true.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I will patronize terrible players. Why don't you work on being someone I won't patronize?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I did make a proper post; if it's not a proper post, you have to prove that it wasn't.

If you get me lynched and I flip town, what do you do from there?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

You're tunneling.

Vote: JKLM
post 241 looks like lazy scum.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

If you've got a question and I haven't answered it already I'll answer it now.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

If you're insistent on semi-detailed explanations:
14: Trying to move out of the RVS, somewhat.
36: Answering The-Duck, pressuring Yiley.
57: Having meta'd Yiley, I come to the conclusion that he isn't scummy for the way he is posting. I question The-Duck. I vote Jake.
62: Clarification on The-Duck and Jake.
76: Questioning Hopkirk, explaining my read on The-Duck.
133: Explaining my thoughts on the cases on Hopkirk and emogirl. Prod The-Duck to answer questions. Ask emogirl questions. Give my thoughts on the state of the game.
181: Responding to emogirl's case on me. Questioning Slandaar, responding to The-Duck.
201: Similar stuff. Responding to emogirl's case more, still questioning Slandaar.

None of my votes have been "empty." They all serve a purpose, even the first vote on Hopkirk.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

You and your rhetoric.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

You're tunneling on me worse than Hiraki was in Open 530.

The difference is that he was obvtown. Haven't decided on you.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

But I'm not Town, so what's the point?

In any case I never stopped contributing to the game.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

emogirl, what's your read on Yiley? Converse question to Yiley.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Yiley, what's your read on emogirl?

emogirl, town, scum, or null on Yiley. Go.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Ah wait I guess you meant null.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Well we talked in 58-62. And again in 66/76. And again again in 139-145.

Yiley's like a less active (but no less obtuse) version of you really.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Are you denying that we were talking in that series of posts?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

My bad, 145 was at you. I just double iso'd myself and Yiley and I figured 144 wasn't important (it was).

Yiley's vote really isn't worth saying much about. I haven't dodged anything. I don't know what you mean by "attacking" you in that I have not yet said I have a scumread on you.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I know why you're voting me. Durr.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I'm not going to keep arguing with you if every time you just say, "No, you're wrong."
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

What's inconsistent? I treat you and Yiley differently because you two act differently.

As for "contributing to the game" I refer you back to post 272 and that is my default response from now on until you respond to it.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:56 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 299, Hopkirk wrote:@Ald: Read on emogirl?
Like I said, I haven't figured out yet if she's scum or just bad town. On the one hand, she seems pretty sure of her case (townish) but on the other hand isn't trying to persuade other players as much as I'd expect (scummy). Tunneling can be town (naturally) or scum who have sort of tricked themselves into believing in a sense that the player they're tunneling really is scum.

Ideally I will figure out emogirl's alignment with time. I'm not going to say exactly what I'm looking for for obvious reasons.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 301, Slandaar wrote:EG is town.

I know this is a bombshell for some of you so I feel that is all I should contribute for now as your minds may well explode if I post more!
Now how precisely did you reach that conclusion? Something I haven't seen yet?

Scum can tunnel, too.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Well it's not going to change my read if you just say she's town.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

1. I'm not telling you my townreads unless they're important in some way.
2. I'm a sarcastic person. Deal with it. Besides, I've been responding to her anyway.
3. No, I'm not going to tell you I have a scumread on emogirl as of now. Obviously she will post in the future and those posts might be scummy. I'm not psychic, though, and you should know my current read on her.

How is emogirl fully correct when she hasn't fully addressed my defense?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Her responses are ambiguous.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I didn't expect you to trust me based on that post though...?

pedit: @Yiley obv
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 319, Hopkirk wrote:@Ald: So you didn't seem to be pushing her much to be not ambiguous.
What makes you say that?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Hopkirk: You'll have to elaborate on that.

@emogirl: Yiley is only "active" in the sense that he posts a lot. Most of his posts are contentless.

Why can't the wagon on me be all town if I'm town?

You're basically suggesting I should have OMGUS'd if I'm town.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

The-Duck isn't on my wagon, and iamausername has 7 posts in a 333-post game.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

If he's not voting me he's not on my wagon.

What exactly do you want me to say? I've already responded to your case.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Shrug. I'm aware by this point that I'm not going to get you to change your vote, and I dislike spamming the thread.

I will say that JKLM absolutely does count, but again, if I expect to convince you then I'm just in for a world of frustration since you're tunneling and literally everything I do is scummy.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Anyone with under 20 posts needs to step it up. I grow tired of the endless, stupid back-and-forths between me and emogirl and TBH it just makes me not want to post in this game, because it's not fun.

Also how the hell is the mod not even looking for a PeregrineV replacement yet?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Why don't you think for yourself instead of riding on EG's coattails?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

So you're telling me that your reasons for voting me are completely unoriginal and you have nothing to say other than that so you're just going to hide behind EG.

Is that correct?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@EG: Why are you speculating about who the scum will or will not nightkill? What's even the point of that?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

^Town.

There's your read, Hopkirk.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I wasn't aware there was anything to say, because you haven't told me how my responses haven't been trying to get a read on emogirl.

Additionally, I am not townreading emogirl because of the selfvote, it's because of 359/360.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Why do you think it's a tactic rather than a genuine response? What evidence do you have that I haven't been trying to get a read on emogirl?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I would like to point out that about a third of the playerlist is due for a prod or replacement. :/
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I think our Mod died.

Jake vs. Hopkirk looks like Town v. Town to me.
In post 431, iamausername wrote:ok, i read the last few pages

jake rescinding his town read on slandar to punish him for making a list is just... amazing. jake fucken hates lists. he hates them so fucken much that apparently it overrides his actual genuine opinion of slandar. it's such a ridiculously wrong conception of what a read is that i don't even find it scummy, just hilarious. because that's not a hill you're gonna die on as scum. there's no point. he just hates lists so fucken much that it no longer matters what his role pm says, or what slandar's role pm says, or the fact that anyone is engaged in a game of mafia in this thread. because this is bigger than any of that. this is an epic battle of good vs. evil. jake vs. lists. in cinemas Feb 2014.

that's my analysis
I love this post and I am literally going to quote it for no reason other than because you should read it again. Also because it's pretty damn true (except that Jake is probably town).

IN A WORLD WHERE PEOPLE GIVE LIST READS... one man from state farm has a to-do list of his own. Of death.

(Please send your writing job offers ASAP)

---

Slandaar vs. Jake... I have to think about that. It's either Town v. Town or Scum v. Town (respectively). In other words I have to think if Slandaar is scum or not. At the same time I feel like there's a high chance that 2 or even 3 scum are in the group of lurkers because I swear the vast majority of posts look like Town v. Town right now.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:48 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Jake, why is Slandaar scum. My eyes are glazing over from these quote/response wall wars (among other things).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Jake, can you talk to me instead of Slandaar for 5 seconds?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Alduskkel »

So what's Slandaar's scum motivation for all this? Is he trying to get you (mis)lynched?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:22 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 478, Jake from State Farm wrote:He also said in one of his posts that anti-town and scum are 2 different things, yet when I say the exact same thing he acts like it's not true.
Also when did this happen? I'll take a post number or quotes, either is fine.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:47 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I feel like there's just a miscommunication between you two.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Alduskkel »

More JKLM votes please.
In post 241, JKLM wrote:
In post 234, Slandaar wrote:Duck's vote is probably wrong.

OK Townies we all need to start working together. I suggest we do this by voting JKLM until he is dead. If there are any objections to this they need to be made very clear with the reasoning for said objection.
VOTE: slandaar

Guys this needs to die, pushes for easy lynch and I've literally done nothing this game.
Given that could warrant a goo policy lynch, I feel like I may as well make my vote a non random one.
In post 429, JKLM wrote:Oh really? Well that might be convenient then. I reckon you're town^

Yeah I can't blame anyone for voting for me
, I've completely abused this games existence.
Bolded parts taken together are ridiculous.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Alduskkel »

216 and 242 I think.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Shrug, take it up with him. I didn't say I agreed 100% with Slandaar.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 502, Jake from State Farm wrote:why do YOU want to lynch him. What post is your case?
266 and 497.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Alduskkel »

No, he's scum, we just lynch him and be done with it. Replacements suck.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Hopkirk: How long have you scumread JKLM?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Jake: I don't want to see a scummy slot get replaced with some player with a 90% scum winrate or something who then steamrolls us. PeregrineV and BolteAltamont absolutely deserve replacement though -- they've literally done nothing of import.

If all 3 are scum it's because a lot of active player discussion seems town v. town, not because PV and BA are particularly scummy.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Jake: I admit Hopkirk's sudden jump onto the JKLM wagon doesn't sit very well with me. But I'm willing to overlook that for the sake of lynching JKLM anyway.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Jake hates lists, and has argued with Hopkirk and Slandaar about it, among other things.

emogirl decided not to tunnel me so damn much, I guess.

JKLM is lurkerscum, you and BolteAltamont are just regular lurkers who may or may not be scum.

Our mod has disappeared.

Yiley is just sheeping emogirl's case on me basically (I do not mean this 100% literally but it is 100% true in spirit).

Some people think greygnarl is scum I guess.

And that's all I can think of at the moment.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Oh, and PV, you might get bogged down in emogirl/me or Jake/Hopkirk or Jake/Slandaar back-and-forths.

While I encourage you to read them fully if you find that it is hindering your ability to catch up in a timely fashion then just skim or something. I just want some damn content from you ASAP.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Hmm?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Alduskkel »

You're supposed to give me reads, not the other way around. I thought you wanted a relatively unbiased summary.

I'd prefer if you got your own reads -- if you want my reads, then read the thread.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Jake are you me?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Alduskkel »

:cry:
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Hint: I'm Town.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Alduskkel »

iunno. JKLM's my best lead.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

You guys are fucking stupid.

I'm prodding the mod, then I'll post something in 5 minutes or so.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Okay, first of all, greygnarl calls a JKLM/me scumteam. THEN he tells someone to get off JKLM and onto me. And all this after he had ample time to get onto my wagon but was apparently just "ignoring" the case on me, then when he does get on he's just sheeping.

I think my townread on greygnarl was wrong because I was just being influenced by the positive thought that SOMEONE realized that emogirl was just tunneling. greygnarl isn't Town.

Vote: greygnarl

Bonus points! JKLM also gets on my wagon! Why the fuck are we bussing so much if we're scum together? I don't even like bussing!
In post 564, greygnarl wrote:Taking a look at others now, I feel decently confident of the chance of an Ald scumflip as he's been playing a pretty weak/poor game compared to what he's capable of.
How would you even know? If anything I'm more capable as scum than as town.

The people most likely to be scum on my wagon are JKLM, greygnarl, and Yiley, but I don't think all 3 are on so Yiley is likely town. Same for emogirl and iamausername. Last scum might be in the lurkers, who knows.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

emogirl might be scum if I'm underestimating her.

emogirl, please link me to your most recent scum game.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I didn't say you were scum, I think the scum on my wagon are JKLM and greygnarl.

Can you just tell me what this other site is?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

You do realize that site rules don't prevent you from linking to it because I'm attempting to solicit it from you, right?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Why are you being anti-town? What town motivation do you have to NOT give your scum meta?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I'm trying to improve my read on you. Is it 3DSPlaza?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

JKLM I don't know what the fuck you are talking about but your reads are accurate I guess so carry on?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 579, emogirl123 wrote:because it's not relevant right now. why are you grasping straws.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

What do you think of the fact that emogirl won't give us her scum meta? Is she trying to hide something?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #99) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Describe your scum play to me.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #100) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Describe how your scum play differs from your town play to me.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #101) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In practice, how does it?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #102) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

If I linked you to a game of mine where I was mislynched, would you read it?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Define a "good case."
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #104) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

greygnarl is scum.
greygnarl is scum.
greygnarl is scum.
greygnarl is scum.
greygnarl is scum.

Vote with me for great justice.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:50 am

Post by Alduskkel »

The-Duck, say greygnarl is lynched today.

1. He flips town. Who do you pursue as a lynch Day 2?
2. He flips scum. who do you pursue as a lynch Day 2?

I will reveal the purpose of these questions after they are answered.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:35 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@The-Duck: Yeah, that's what I was thinking you might say. I'm afraid that if you're scum and greygnarl and I are town then you've got 2 mislynches lined up nicely and you've set yourself up to be on both.

We'll see how it plays out. Maybe greygnarl flips scum and my speculation won't matter. But I would like other people to keep this in mind.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:52 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Aren't you assuming I'll try to get you lynched if greygnarl flips town?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Alduskkel »

You're okay, though obviously I'm a bit paranoid about you.

Son-of-Zeus seems genuine but I could use more content from him.

I'm Town.

JKLM I'm still suspicious of but greygnarl is a more suspicious.

So the wagon on greygnarl is pretty good except JKLM's presence is something of an enigma to me.

By contrast, my wagon has some rather questionable people on it. greygnarl first and foremost. Yiley might be scum but I don't have scum meta on him and he could easily be bad town (unfortunately). Still, I'd lean scum on him. emogirl I'm weary of because she seems like tunneling town BUT I have no idea how good she is as scum.

iamausername is the person on my wagon who is most probably town, though he's just sitting on his vote right now mostly. I could also use more content from him.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:03 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Well if it's bussing then I'm definitely cool with the wagon, since scum are helping us lynch scum!
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I don't recall JKLM calling me town
before
voting for me.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Jake, if you help me lynch greygnarl I'll help you lynch Slandaar.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #112) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Unvote
no time for anything else right now but I despise how this wagon has gained votes since I last posted
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #113) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:49 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 646, Slandaar wrote:
In post 643, Alduskkel wrote:Jake, if you help me lynch greygnarl I'll help you lynch Slandaar.
Why would you want to do this?
Because I wanted support for the greygnarl lynch.
In post 651, Slandaar wrote:@Ald: explain 635 to me. Where is the misunderstanding here? Jake has clearly just rambled on as a distraction tactic his whole stance changed to arguing I was saying what he was.
My impression is that Jake has a weird distinction between "scummy" and "scum" and that this is not indicative of his alignment.
---
Alright so now's when the clusterfuck happens.

665: greygnarl gets off my wagon (his best chance of survival) and votes Slandaar. BUT (wait for it) --
668: JKLM puts down a derpvote on Jake.
671: -- greygnarl puts back his vote on me after the vote count.
672: Well at least JKLM is voting the right person relative to his reasons.
673: No idea how this convinced iamausername.
674: JKLM gets onto greygnarl now...? 665/671 was scummy though (and JKLM quoted 671 so I assume that's why he voted that way)
676: emogirl wagons greygnarl for the mysterious reasons in 679.
681: Bullshit Yiley, since when do you scumread greygnarl?
686: ...

After all that let's see where votes are.

greygnarl: 4 - The-Duck, SonOfZeus, iamausername, JKLM
Alduskkel: 2 - Yiley, greygnarl
JKLM: 2 - Hopkirk, emogirl123
Slandaar: 1 - JFSF
JFSF: 1 - Slandaar

Not Voting: BolteAltamont, PeregrineV, Alduskkel

So here's the tricky part.
-JKLM is bad, Slandaar 685 is right.
-greygnarl is ALSO bad though, 665/671 are terrible.
-Yiley is seriously just hiding behind whatever emogirl is doing.
-I have no idea why Hopkirk asked for a claim from greygnarl after I unvoted.
-I have no idea what iamausername's thought process is.

So I have a bunch of questions at this point.
@greygnarl: Why did you move your vote off of me in 665 only to move it back onto me in 671?
@Yiley: Since when have you scumread greygnarl? Why are you just voting whoever emogirl votes?
@Hopkirk: Why did you ask for a claim after I unvoted?
@iamausername: What are you actually thinking here?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #114) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:03 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Okay, first of all, we have 4 days greygnarl.

Slandaar, you're right in a strict sense, but I fail to see how it's scummy. Looks like town contradiction to me.

And even if you can convince me it's scummy -- I'm far more suspicious of greygnarl, JKLM, and Yiley right now. Jake isn't going to surpass more than one of those people on that alone.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #115) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:05 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Slandaar, you asked Yiley for his read on you and he gave it. What was the point of this, i.e., what did you gain from it?

Also, what scumreads do you have other than Jake?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:18 am

Post by Alduskkel »

What does he gain out of using it as a scumtell, if he's scum?

Please answer 692.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Jake's case on you is that he thinks you've misrepresented him and lied.

What do you mean "Yiley squeezed out of a tight spot"?

Also thanks for implying that I'm scum for defending Jake REGARDLESS OF JAKE'S ALIGNMENT.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Stop ignoring my questions about Yiley:
Alduskkel wrote:What do you mean "Yiley squeezed out of a tight spot"?
And you're dodging the question of what Jake gets out of his "lie."
Slandaar wrote:The misrepresenting happens where? how is it scummy? and the lie isn't anything its just misremembering its not actually lying because lying implies knowing what you are doing.
I'm not here to reiterate Jake's case to you, nor am I even voting you in the first place.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #119) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 700, Slandaar wrote:
In post 698, Alduskkel wrote:Stop ignoring my questions about Yiley:
Alduskkel wrote:What do you mean "Yiley squeezed out of a tight spot"?
It doesn't matter.
In post 698, Alduskkel wrote: And you're dodging the question of what Jake gets out of his "lie."
Are you reading?
In post 695, Slandaar wrote: Scum gains? here is one: you are defending your buddy because you don't want him lynched OR you are defending town to buddy them. Scum 'gains' can applied to near enough anything and are not actually how you find scum.
Apparently not.
In post 698, Alduskkel wrote: I'm not here to reiterate Jake's case to you, nor am I even voting you in the first place.
Yes of course not. But I like to hear it in your words considering you must understand it.
1. Why not?
2. Yes -- are you saying that Jake is defending someone? On the one hand your use of the word "you" implies you're talking about me, on the other hand we were discussing Jake so it's confusing.
3. Well, you got it in my words.

@Hopkirk: I'm not sure I'll be voting for greygnarl again after that clusterfuck earlier. I'm more strongly considering a Yiley vote.
In post 705, Yiley wrote:I have scum read him for a while just haven't posted anything on it ald
And why didn't you post anything on it? You do realize it just looks like you were wagoning/sheeping, right? If that's somehow not what you were doing -- do tell.

@don_johnson: What is "beetlejuice syndrome"?

I'll wait until you finish your read and draw your conclusions to comment on your findings.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I have seen the movie Beetlejuice (good movie) but it has been quite a while, and I don't recall syndromes.

And yeah, I agree, Slandaar's coyness about his Yiley questioning seems scummy. Yiley-Slandaar team, maybe?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Jake: Oh, I gotcha, lol. I thought it might have meant having a small head. :P

@Yiley: I asked you a question in 714, you know. As for who the 3rd person might be -- that doesn't concern me on Day 1. Even speculating on 2 members of the scumteam is difficult (but not impossible, of course).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Then why threaten to hammer a wagon that wasn't on your top scumread while your top scumread still has a reasonable chance of being lynched? What about the sequence of events made it a fairly strong read?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #123) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Yiley, why is greygnarl scummy? Use your own words, and don't be vague.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@The-Duck: You seem to be under the impression that if something is bad for scum then someone can't be scummy for doing it. If we were talking about a more experienced player, I would absolutely agree with you. However, we are talking about Yiley, who (it is my understanding) is playing scum for the first time if he's scum.

emogirl and iamausername's votes were terrible as well. Keep in mind, those 2 and Yiley were on my wagon before, do you think I trust that they have all suddenly decided that greygnarl is scum? If it were just 1 of them maybe but all 3 at once is just too weird for me. JKLM getting on the wagon too in 674 was also somewhat bizarre (but less so).

iamausername is not very transparent with his votes (especially the greygnarl one).
emogirl apparently tunneled me like crazy and then all of a sudden decides she's okay with greygnarl getting lynched?
Yiley just sheeps emogirl apparently.
JKLM is all over the place.

That said Yiley's posts on this page read Town to me. I will have to figure out how to reconcile this with the rest of his play.

Slandaar, I don't care if you somehow prove you are Town. I still won't scumread Jake because of that.
Also, I still don't see what the idea was behind your questioning of Yiley. Stop trying to brush me aside on this, I'm going to keep asking and if you don't answer then I'm probably going to vote you.

Yiley, I would like you to answer 743.
---
So right now I'm thinking overall that greygnarl is looking townier and I will be voting 1 of {Slandaar, Yiley, JKLM}. Slandaar and Yiley pending my questions to them, JKLM pending me figuring out what is even going on with his play (I will iso him when I have time).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 787, Slandaar wrote:
In post 774, Alduskkel wrote: Also, I still don't see what the idea was behind your questioning of Yiley. Stop trying to brush me aside on this, I'm going to keep asking and if you don't answer then I'm probably going to vote you.
Why does it matter so much?

I won't be explaining it because it isn't important. What is, is you explaining why you pester me about a non-issue.
It matters because I don't care for the fact that you seem to have just asked the question to look busy.

I don't care much for your claim either considering you don't have to give us anything until Day 3, but I've held off on lynching scummier people before (re: Open 530).
In post 792, greygnarl wrote:no vote slandaar, jklm is town.
In post 802, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: slandaar

jklm is so town it hurts

slandaar is scum
greygnarl you're making me want to vote you again. I want you to decide whether you're going to be scummy or not and stick to it.

Also, why is emogirl scum?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

greygnarl is at L-1, isn't he?

greygnarl: 6 - The-Duck, SonOfZeus, iamausername, JKLM, Slandaar, emogirl123
JKLM: 2 - Hopkirk, PeregrineV
Slandaar: 1 - Yiley
Hopkirk: 1 - greygnarl

Not Voting: Alduskkel, don_johnson, JFSF, greygnarl

Night will fall in (expired on 2013-12-09 12:00:00).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

What's the point of voting greygnarl over and over?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Why not dayvig me today?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Also, please explain post 737. Specifically when you said you could "do better."
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Nope. Maybe later.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Well, he hasn't claimed, so I basically don't care how scummy he is right now: I'm not hammering.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #132) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Nope.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #133) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Actually, if greygnarl flips scum, vig should shoot PeregrineV or something. idk
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #134) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Don't hammer him. -.-
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #135) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Alduskkel »

What was the point of the hammer?
In post 835, Slandaar wrote:I can't answer the question due to site rules if you must know. You can explain the point to exhibit A though I am sure?
Because people don't usually just announce that they are "so town."
In post 854, iamausername wrote:not sure why this is dependent on grey's alignment. Peregrine is a great vig target in all possible worlds.
You're not wrong.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #136) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

don, I'll answer your questions when YOU answer them.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #137) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:36 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I resent that a little, but whatever, you guys can all rethink your ability to read me.

See you in the postgame.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3232 (isolation #138) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Jake, how dare you be scum.
AP, how dare you be town.
Slandaar, I don't care if Jake was scum, never again do what you did this game.

Anyway, I haven't read anything past page 75 of this game. I'm still sour about getting shot, I really think PV should have been shot instead. It probably wouldn't have changed the result, though.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3233 (isolation #139) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I could probably learn something from this game but holy jesus is it a long read.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3251 (isolation #140) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:31 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Hey, why did don die? 'Cause this game could have used a lot more vig kills.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3253 (isolation #141) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Damn. Well played sir.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”