Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Everyone:

Are you town?

Thanks for your answer. I'll be sitting here until we're done petty bullshit like meta and answers we know the answers to already. We need less of that and more votes on Me Fisto.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

@Heyato His votes are bad and should feel bad. On that note, be less vapid. Your reasoning for voting RCow isn't all that great either. That tell doesn't exactly make either pie or ice more likely to be scum than the other. I don't disagree with the tell, so I don't have any intention of following you. It just isn't a tell against one or the other, so you jumping on it just seems like you could have jumped on it no matter which way the wagon fell. The washy, its wishy.

@Rememberance: E-E-K.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Pie's 95 is probably in the top 10 bad posts of the year.

Mod:
Can we get a VC?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 3, Mr. Flay wrote:The downtime from the bad hardware should be past us now - the hard drives have been transferred into a new machine by the onsite techs. Testing still is ongoing obviously, and there may be a reboot or two for configuration purposes, but people should be able to go about their games and arguments again with confidence.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #141 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Heyato:

If you plan to only selectively read, please let us know now.

Ice: I don't have to vote based on one post. Get the fuck off that high horse asswipe.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Hey guys: "Bad = scummy".

ICE = moron.

I can't tell if ICE is horrendously opportunistic, or an absent-minded idiot. If you wish to pick a side, ICE, go ahead. That's one of the weakest votes I've seen in 7 years on this site though. Try harder.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Oh, and no one is taking anything you say seriously right now, ICE. What is there to discredit?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #153 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 151, ICEninja wrote:I didn't expect anything more than an ad hom in response to my vote.

Definitely happy with my vote.
Effort level = 0.

Keep it up!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #155 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Because there isn't an issue to address?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Flameaxe »

ICE: One post doesn't make a case. I can say this knowing that it doesn't mean anything to you considering you're throwing the ad hom case around.

Frog, can you elaborate with more detail than "this post annoys me" and other comments to that regard? As it stands, no part of 162 has anything worth taking into consideration. Lots of feels, not enough why.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Even if an association-tell should allow her to vote either one (ICE or Pie), I don’t see how town would pick ICE at that point, not Pie.
(Since I never really replied to this while dealing with ICE's missing brain functions)

You keep saying this, and its becoming more and more clear that no one else is following your mental path. You haven't fortified anything, you're just regurgitating the same thing over and over pretending that it sounds more official every time you do.

The tell directly pointed to both players being scum. Basing a case around the fact that RC went one was and not the other isn't going to convince anyone. As I (and at least one other person) have pointed out, the tell isn't indicative of one person being scum over the other. Like I said before, if the votes ended up Pie's way, you could have been playing this wagon the exact same way with names reversed. I don't give two shits if you say you wouldn't have, no part of your reasoning is exclusive to the situation at hand. What is your opinion on ICE regarding that same tell?

Not to answer for frog, but the last part is related to your posting outside of your "real case". He never said your "case" was a distraction.

Aegor: Its been a URL tag since 2007 at least...
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #176 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Replacement is null. Lets stop harking on it, thanks.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #179 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 178, Remembrance wrote:*shrug* But no, replace outs are not nulls. People like to think that way in the interest of fairness, but I'm pragmatic. I take what I can get. @Flameaxe, I will not discuss it further, I was just trying to see where Hayato's head was at.
My thoughts are that no one will care about the ramifications of a newbie (in his second game, first non-newbie) replacing out.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 180, Remembrance wrote:Ad populum is a logical fallacy.
And your town tell is moronic. Your point?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #184 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

If it was worth mentioning, its impacting your reads. That's an issue. Must smell rough with your head that far up your ass.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 177, hayatoBL wrote:@Rem

A town-read from that? :igmeou:

^
What’s up with the Memphis vote? You didn’t include any reasoning for your vote at that time. I thought, there was more at play.
Another double. There is a question and lots of other words in 175 that would love your attention. <3
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #189 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 187, Remembrance wrote:
In post 182, Flameaxe wrote:
In post 180, Remembrance wrote:Ad populum is a logical fallacy.
And your town tell is moronic. Your point?
Oh, I forgot to respond. I'm tracking your ad populums and ad hominems and seeing whether they're scum or town aligned (I disagree with burying Iceninja). I think a switch flipped, and so I mentioned it at the same time as pointing out it doesn't make much sense to say that. However, I felt you were insulting me (and you are a little), so I tried to diffuse that with a joke, but you're not the joking type I guess. I'm not going to be all serious business here though. And no, I wasn't being sarcastic with my consideration line, I will think on it. Just putting on my, as FF likes to call it, diplomat hat.
You are so seriously full of shit at this game. This post is kinda laughable. "Tracking".

Wow.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

a) I never said you were scum.

b) You just did, and missed something too.

Your line (and no I don't care what you posted in MD last week) reeks of "I'm doing nothing about this, but here is my foot in the court if I need it later on". No one in this game can get any benefit from you "tracking" anything.

I don't think you're scum. I think you're lazy and like throwing the word fallacy around without actually trying to understand any of the why, or at least you don't feel the need to be public about it (back to point number lazy).

I'm a midnight toker.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #196 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Appreciate the input there, thanks (not sarcasm either, if we're supposed to claim that now (this is a joke because I didn't take your previous comment sarcastically that you told me wasn't (these parentheses are getting out of hand now))). If you haven't read it yet, I'll give you a heads up, I will very rarely take any weight to a meta-read. I don't care for the concept, its too easy to...well, metagame.

Can you clarify what you mean by "early RVS play"?

Team Me Fisto Wagon is still recruiting. We'd (I'd) love to have you!

I don't care for walls myself, and find myself not caring to read most of them. I just want to know whats going through people's heads. This is a wonderful game for opinions.

I smell popcorn, so AFK.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #210 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 89, Flameaxe wrote:@Heyato His votes are bad and should feel bad. On that note, be less vapid. Your reasoning for voting RCow isn't all that great either. That tell doesn't exactly make either pie or ice more likely to be scum than the other. I don't disagree with the tell, so I don't have any intention of following you. It just isn't a tell against one or the other, so you jumping on it just seems like you could have jumped on it no matter which way the wagon fell. The washy, its wishy.

@Rememberance: E-E-K.
Reading is tech.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #211 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Flameaxe »

And I'm doing plenty of scumhunting, you're just having trouble looking past sticks and stones. But if you think that strongly of it, be my guest and show the class.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #214 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Care to actually discuss who you feel is your top scum read?
If only there was something that would point to this... like a vote? You keep claiming there is no scumhunting, show it. While you're at it, show that my ad homs are scum motivated. You say I'm doing nothing while you're playing the boy who cried ad hom for the past 4 pages, and you haven't contributed anything more than I have. Remember that comment about your high horse? Clearly it still applies.

Your "case" on me is lazy, if that. You're throwing big words around but you aren't doing anything to back any of it up, show anything with any merit, or most importantly: you aren't even trying to build anything against me. You're playing the ad hom card and hiding behind it instead of doing anything of worth. If you honestly think a few personal attacks makes me scum, start proving it. Start doing ANYTHING about it.

I didn't make any mention of Me Fisto's vote on you because it was still covered by my last comment. I haven't moved my vote from Fisto because I haven't seen any posts from that slot that come with any sort of conviction. It's a lot of words with not a lot behind them. Pointing out a wishy-washy voting pattern is the easy summary of the overall game for Fisto so far. Weak posting capped by weak votes. The slot being a townsperson (is it a hydra/alt or anything? srs question) would normally offset this, but the style of posting negates that to me.

On a similar note, if I moved my vote anywhere, I would move it to Hayato, for fairly similar reasoning.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #217 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Then CONVINCE ME TO VOTE HIM. That's what town does. You find who you think is scum, and then you get the person lynched. Town doesn't benefit from throwing a vote on a player, saying "his votes are bad", then ignoring him indefinitely.
This also describes your play for the past 4 pages up until this post, even though this post doesn't do all that much either.

As much as I would love to go post by post with you, you're oversimplifying by a lot. Asking a player I have a decent read on for clarification is scumhunting. Trying to stem a read I think is blatantly wrong is scumhunting. Giving my opinions on a players post (ex: telling someone they are selectively reading and telling them to read a post they ignored) is scumhunting, albeit indirectly. My read on Heyato has been far from private this game though, so keep that point to yourself because its pretty off.

Also, you're calling my disagreement with Rememberances "Replacing is a town tell" (which you call "scumhunting") "an attempt to end scumhunting". Are you actually this dense, or is this an act? My whole point with that debacle was that making a town tell off a replacement was worthless. Yeah, it blew up into more than I wanted, but its over. I got reads out of it, so it sounds pretty scumhunty to me.

I don't care about a post-by-post criticism. Posting as a whole > individual posts.

This whole post seems like you disagree with how someone else defines scumhunting, and it doesn't make a strong case.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #278 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Flameaxe »

It doesn’t and you’re making false accusations. I have proof. Take the above statement in bold. I’ll reverse the name.

“I’m voting on RC, because she voted on Pie, while the source of the alignment-tell was ICE, not Pie.”

Yet, the source of alignment-tell was Pie, not Ice. Thus, the above statement doesn’t make sense. Conclusion: I couldn’t have reversed it.
I can't tell if you're actually trying to be this dense or not.

The tell from a definition standpoint points to both players being scum, without one over the other. It doesn't matter who the source of the tell was. And thanks for taking my point literally and just switching the names in one of your posts. Thats really helpful and really shows you understand any of the concern anyone has with your so-called case. I just can't see how anyone in their right mind can see someone point out a tell that negatively paints two players, votes one of those two players, but NOT THE RIGHT ONE, and find it scummy.

PS: Pointing to your own post and saying it is proof of intent only shows how out of touch you are with this argument, and how mind-reading works (it doesn't).

You're trying really hard to defend a horrendously weak point on a horrendously weak vote.
Regarding that tell, ICE could have fit in regardless of any alignment
And now I understand where your lack of understanding comes from.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #279 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Eh, fuck it.

Unvote, vote: Heyato

Image Choo choo.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #294 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 293, Sound of Silence wrote:Pie I have trouble buying your assertions about how scum vs town would react to your test.
Nth.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #329 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 321, Aegor wrote:Snip, reads and shit.
Mostly just curious as to why you post reads on 8 players. Any specific reason there are a few missing names?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #342 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Mod: I would like to place my vote against an extension.

Yep. Went there.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #343 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Debating with you is very tiresome. I don’t mind the insults. I guess it’s your personality, but if you could include more contents between those insults we could have moved things forward in a quicker pace.
This sort of comment is a quick way to sum up my issue with your play. You're being completely stubborn and refusing to listen to anyone elses opinion, and then throw any of those opinions away by hiding behind insults (which I don't believe I've thrown your way, please elaborate. One sarcastic comment isn't an insult).

I'm voting you because despite posting lots of words per post, you really aren't posting anything meaningful. You keep harping on points that have maybe 15% importance to finding scum. You've had your vote on RC this entire day, but really have but minuscule amounts of effort to actually push a lynch despite:
Because I’d like RC to get lynched today.
Smells like teen
spirit
coasting to me.

Eek: Stop lurking. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #346 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Flameaxe »

ICE: I don't see the benefit of drawing an already lengthy day out even longer because a few people decided to show up to the party as it was getting close to deadline. Extending the deadline will only lead to increasing complacency and have the same points being argued in circles.

TL;DR: Zero to minimal impact to the game.

We've been waiting for the same people to make catch up posts for days now, a few more days won't change that, so what exactly are we waiting for?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #356 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I flat out told you that I wasn't planning on moving my vote from Flameaxe (at the time)
so why would I start digging in to another player at that moment?
Probably has something to do with there being multiple scum in a game and the fact that tunneling on one person isn't scum hunting.
^ That post allayed some of my scum suspicion of don.
A quick ctrl+f and an iso shows this as the second time don's name is mentioned in your posts. And that single post a week ago isn't exactly all that telling as it is. You essentially find don scummy for ignoring pie's wagon, one you just said you didn't want to dig into because you were voting me? Ok. Now he's less scummy because he asked for explanation from someone who thinks you are town? Ok.

Unvote, Vote: ICEninja
. If I'm counting correctly, this is L-2.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #366 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #368 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Sure.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #374 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 357, ICEninja wrote:I've called him both jon and don by accident. I've dyslexiaed his name. Try searching both.
This bumped the count from 1 to 3, two of which is summed up with gut.

I'm happy where I am. Would move back to Heyato in a heartbeat after hearing his other lynch-candidates and the headdesk that happened earlier today. Currently I'm happier with the ICE vote, but they aren't too far apart.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #416 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Oh look, another player who is dense and full of himself. Grand.

I don't plan on moving my vote any time soon unless the heyato wagon actually seems promising. This delayed deadline is the worst thing to happen to this game since sliced bread.

I skimmed over the condensed catch-up post, and got bored. Didn't really move the slot up or down in my mind. The longer the post, the less likely I am to care to read it. I think I've said that somewhere.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #420 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 417, XScorpion wrote:Kind of the attitude I expected. Not really surprised.
In post 193, ICEninja wrote:I'm quite glad I don't know Flameaxe in person. Is he this unpleasant every game? His posts are taking the fun out of this game by making things personal and insulting.
Do you think Hayato is scum then? Or do you just really hate day 1 of this game?
I'm pretty sure your read of the thread answered this question, fuckwit.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #421 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 419, Aegor wrote:
@Mod: Please let us know the new deadline. Like the 7th or something, so Hayato has a little bit of time on the end. Please no more time than that.
Please. For the love of god, please.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #510 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 508, Sound of Silence wrote:Hayato,

your vote has basically been parked on RC since post 78. Looking at that post, the reason why you voted him was because he put his vote on one of his scumreads instead of the other, and the read was associative rather than direct.

Why did that bother you?
LOL good luck with this answer.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #511 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Also
Mod:
Deadline remains in place regardless of replacement this time, correct?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #517 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 516, ICEninja wrote:I'm caring less and less about this game.
Its that darned deadline extension, man. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #518 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 514, BBmolla wrote:Flameaxe I'll probably just sheep you in the next couple days but I can't yet because I think
ICENinja is probably town
so people will call me scum for it.

Hayato looks town
I'm not sure this relationship is going to work out.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #576 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 573, TunnelVision wrote:
In post 481, BBmolla wrote:I don't really want to lynch TV, I'd rather sheep Flameaxe onto Tomato.

But over that I'd rather lynch Rememberence.
This struck me as odd after the reads list/ catch up post and previously saying wagons were on town. Its an "either or" setup with a back door escape route on both (I didn't want to Lynch TV and I was sheeping Flame.) After suggesting either myself or Hayato was scum. Just weird. I don't see town logic/play here.

- Bauss -
Especially considering sheeping me went against most of his posted reads.

Wouldn't hate a Molla lynch. I can't trust anyone who trusts my judgement. Not my top pick, not my bottom pick.

Eek stop semi-lurking. Eek stop expecting rational thoughts from Ice.

Ice, you're acting like a child.
In post 529, ICEninja wrote:SoS's reaction to my claim looked really fake
^ The only worthwhile thing to read from Ice since his claim, IMO.
In post 555, XScorpion wrote:SoS is V/LA how would they get in here?
I would be very very happy if flameaxe was not around but at the same time I don't actually know if he's scum. Townread on Hayato obviously.
I'm assuming you thought something like this sounded better in your head?

Hi Cee Dee Bee. <3

Unvote

PS:
In post 541, ChannelDelibird wrote:MOD: I actually wasn't expecting to get caught up this quickly. You can hack those 24 hours back off the deadline if you like.
THIS GUY GETS IT.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #578 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 577, XScorpion wrote:
In post 576, Flameaxe wrote:I'm assuming you thought something like this sounded better in your head?
There's really no 'better' way to say you rub me the wrong way. I've made that pretty obvious I think.
Well, I'm going to go out on a limb but saying something that can pretty easily be read as I hope a player isn't around isn't going to come off as well as say...

"Flameaxe rubs me the wrong way".

First step to not being a twat: Don't get cute. Spit it out. Move on.

On that note, I still want to lynch this slot. We should. Can we? Please?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #630 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Heyato wrote:I like scorp’s thoughts on Flameaxe, which mirrors my own. Town points for him.
This is funny when you read your ISO and realize you've made zero points against one of your top three scum candidates. I pressed back on your "case" and lack of anything important after that with claiming I'm scum without actually giving any reasons why. The only person with more stupid stances is Xscorp, who is either has the biggest Iceninja hard-on imaginable, or decided to just follow someone for funzies.

You're coasting. Hard.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #632 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #636 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 634, XScorpion wrote:Flameaxe, if you want to end the day so bad, why aren't you voting anyone?
I wanted the deadline to not be extended back then so the game didn't turn into a useless cesspool.

We're long past that stage.

On that note, can you clarify why my want to reject a deadline extension was scummy? Your post of words words and more worthless words never really covered that (or anything concrete in terms of a stance).
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #840 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #911 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

flameaxe was laced with ad hom (1), kept arguing that he was scumhunting (2), fought against a deadline extension (3), didn't seem to engage either scum (4) and missed both wagons (5). possible third party, would have to see how flipped scum interacted with him. maybe just town and a jerk. would like his input at this time.
(1) When did this site drop so low that this is an auto-scum tell without any reasoning? As I've asked plenty of people: What is the scum motivation of any of it? How does me calling a dipshit a dipshit make me scum? (This isn't rhetorical, although I can see why I would be taken that way).

Reading an iso is nice:
In post 221, don_johnson wrote:actually, now that I think about it, the attack on flameaxe probably strengthens my conviction a little. its pretty easy to attack a guy who is acting like a jerk. but imo, ad hom =/= scummy. it really depends on the context. I think remembrance spoke on that earlier. however, when you're building a case against someone(especially on day 1 with such a large pool of players) pushing against someone who is acting like an asshole is a good strategy as it is easier to convince others to lynch them. so yeah.
What has changed?

(2) Same question. Considering the context, why does this matter in your read?

(3) I've explained my thought process on this, and haven't read any reason why it is scummy. The last week of day one only proves my point. Days help the town, but there are diminishing returns. We went well into that realm on day 1. Look at the lynch on day 1, it essentially came down to "this person isn't posting as much as usual". The longer day didn't help us get there.

(4) The only one in your list I find valid. I didn't interact with either, don't really have a reason why.

(5) I don't consider this a valid point considering I posted one time during day 2, prior to the claim. You know, the 48 hour day? I also don't think it was all that hidden that I wanted a different lynch day one.

Overarching comments: Points 1-3 were valid before day 2, but only come up now. Sorry, its a little convenient on the timing. Only one other post mentioning me before this page:
In post 698, don_johnson wrote:did I miss something? SoS looks like scum here. why are we suddenly against hammering? and how did the topic of innocent child even come up? all I see is SoS claiming to have crumbed miller at som epoint(coming to light at L-1) and then some half assed dayvig claim which was unsuccessful? really? there is no reason not to see this lynch through. I guess there could be a .00001% chance that flameaxe is a bp townie and SoS is a dayvig. so yeah, let's risk a no lynch for such incredible odds. :/
Something smells funny about your reads post. My train of thought has basically derailed now.

Heyato's 867 really doesn't sit well with me.

(I wrote this post 4 hours ago and had to keep the window untouched because loldowntime).
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #913 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Flameaxe »

You're hitting Heyato levels of non-reply. I'll give you another shot before I'm not on my phone to try a little harder with that post.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #938 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 928, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 922, My Milked Eek wrote:I'm not asking for a POE
Again, who is scum according to you? I want your reads
now
and not after a reread that isn't going to happen.
I see you're hitting the wall I found day one called "Heyato". I hope you're enjoying it.

I still like a Heyato lynch. 2nd place is probably headed towards don after his first few posts day 3. Don't understand a vig claim today.

SEE, THAT WASN'T HARD.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #940 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 939, don_johnson wrote:meh. I understand I'm not dripping town here, but looking at it objectively, I don't really see why I'm so high on your guys' list.
I rode both scum lynches
. very unlikely team member three was on both lynches. just my opinion though. and you know what they say about opinions...
Because of stuff like this.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #942 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Bringing it up like its srs town-cred is. I wouldn't consider either of those lynches town-cred worthy outside of eek.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #946 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 944, TunnelVision wrote:I feel like there are a couple players here that aren't trying to sort...

FlameFace and DonJohnson... neither of you two have directly interacted with me at all this game. What's up with that? No love?

- Bauss -
You're boring.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #960 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I, for one, love having someone ask why I haven't interacted with them all game. Especially when its someone who hasn't done it in the reverse way either.

Throwing that thought out there.

954 is sort of where I'm at with that lynch. Just makes the lynch a shaky idea to me. Sorry Eek, I'll sheep another day :D.

I'm glad my thoughts about 939 seem to have made it to frog too. I couldn't be the only one that had a bad taste regarding that post.

This thread is in dire heyato-need.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #962 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Can you be less full of shit any time soon?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #975 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 967, hayatoBL wrote:
In post 928, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 922, My Milked Eek wrote:I'm not asking for a POE
Again, who is scum according to you? I want your reads
now
and not after a reread that isn't going to happen.
Patience is key. Btw I DID some reread.

TV – SoS fakeclaim makes the most sense, if TV is their scum-partner.

Jon – IMO, Jon’s thought process doesn’t matches town.

Will elaborate on these two right now.

Flameaxe – He’s in my lynchpool because there is no reason for me to think he’s town. Getting question answered from him feels like pulling a tooth out. He keeps saying I’m not answering questions and coasting. Yet, I think he’s the one who’s doing that. Though, would like to lynch either Jon or TV.
You're gonna need some examples here, buddy.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #982 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Three examples, two of which aren't valid, probably three. You ask questions that are either already answered by having a simple understanding of context or have zero merit or usefulness.

Game needs to move:
Vote: Don
. Heyato is still number two, but I'm beginning to feel a bit more of an idiot with reading problems vibe more than anything. Given, he's had flimsy logic galore, post 979 gives us all the legwork on what we've all really been thinking.

I don't think there has been a ton of vote movement, but could we get a
VC?
<3

Molla come baaaaaaaaaack, we neeeeeed you.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1004 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I got prodded. This game is about as exciting as watching someone watch someone else make copies of blank pages.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1026 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I don't expect anyone not voting don to accidentally hammer based on the last page. Also prod-dodge.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1032 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1031, BBmolla wrote:I'd prefer Hayato over Don

But admittedly I'm out of touch with recent postings.
We can tell.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1038 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Not sure why we're bothering harping on this multi-ball idea. Nothing shows its happening. I have a tough time thinking correct town play day 1/2 would be completely undone by a mistake day 3, it just isn't likely. I know how much you like the word "likely".

Also wondering why don seems to think he has any bargaining power. You're just looking like a bit of a twat.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1041 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1039, don_johnson wrote:a) nobody's "harping" on multi-ball. but it seems your playstyle to characterize things negatively. its simply a possibility. that is all that has been said.

b) no one is bargaining. I am making a proposal. if you don't want my input after a re-read, then leave me at L-1. there's no show of "power" here.
Are you an idiot?
don_johnson wrote:
flameaxe wrote:I have a tough time thinking correct town play day 1/2 would be completely undone by a mistake day 3, it just isn't likely. I know how much you like the word "likely".
well, going simply by numbers, in a multi-ball set-up, that is exactly what could happen. so
in
a multi-ball, it is actually "likely".
Yep.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1042 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Flameaxe »

On a slightly more serious note (not that you being an idiot isn't a serious claim):

You are harping on the multi-ball. You have been for some time now. It isn't negative, its a fact. It brings nothing to the game, but as we've seen, you don't care to bring anything to the game.

A proposal is bargaining. You're asking us to unvote you to L-2 in exchange for you to do fuck-all. Get off your high horse. You're on your way to ICEninja levels of hissy-fit.

It being likely in a multiball means nothing when the likelyhood of multiball is low. Stop harping.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1045 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I haven't moved my vote, because I don't see town motivation in your current posting. I haven't seen town motivation for your posting all day. I am voting you because your entire play today has come from self-preservation.

Saying I like discussing the multi-ball thing is cute, since I'm arguing your wasting time talking about it, and you're still talking about it. You don't just get to turn something onto me because you feel like it, we have records of posting!

I didn't say you're throwing a hissy-fit, but you're following the same path ICE did. You're being intentionally dense and stopping your entire play because a few people think you are scum. I'm more than happy to avoid games you're in, you act like a whiny little twerp. Get. The. Fuck. Over. Yourself.

L-1 isn't the time for a town to close up. You're either scum who has given up, or town who is breaking the play-to-win rule. Your case isn't that great, and you aren't exactly trying to campaign it doesn't help.

Nothing you have said today has made me think you are town. Want me to move my vote? Be less of a cunt and convince me.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1046 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1044, My Milked Eek wrote:Don, my top vote would be TV, but no one, aside from my bud BBMolla is on board with that lynch.
The remaining players I don't have a town read on are you, frog and hayato.
I remember some early frog posts I liked and picking between you and hayato, I'd go with hayato, mainly over some gut I have from reading your posts.
[TunnelVisionContent] You've ignored me basically all game. :( [/TunnelVisionContent]
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1049 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Flameaxe »

You can't crickets that early.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1052 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Flameaxe »

(I'm typing).
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1054 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I didn't know you had been townreading me, only reason I ask. I seemed to have been missing from any read lists like the one last page. Kinda curious, thats all. <3

My opinion/read on Heyato has only gone down slightly...Its more my opinion of Don has become more unfavorable.
In post 908, don_johnson wrote:flameaxe was laced with ad hom, kept arguing that he was scumhunting, fought against a deadline extension, didn't seem to engage either scum and missed both wagons. possible third party, would have to see how flipped scum interacted with him. maybe just town and a jerk. would like his input at this time.

frog I can't even wrap my head around. I am almost willing to call him town based on post volume.

that leaves hayato who is most likely scum imo. I'm pretty sure he fought both scum wagons. probably our best place to start.

vote: hayato

let's see where this goes.
Starting here. Call it gut, call it whatever. Something just didn't sit right with the timing and details of this post. Obviously, we're at a limited lynch pool today (no one is lynching you any time soon). This post just read to me like opening up any possible path for the day. It just didn't have a point to me, no direction.

His comments on me are either things he has said previously he didn't feel came from a scum motivation (calling IDIOTninja an IDIOT), things that I've argued aren't scum motivated and Don actively avoided at the time it happened (deadline shens), things that have no real merit (missing wagons). At the end of it all, it still doesn't commit to anything, but leaves it open ended.

The frog read. I dunno.

Pulls heyato out of a fucking hat. Likely due to some of our opinions on Heyato lately (me!).

Great posts.

The later posting about how town he was for being on both wagons was off-putting. I haven't been shy to say that neither of the wagons were all that strong in terms of information. SOS lynch was basically pulled out of a hat/"thispersonislurking". The aegor lynch was a wagon from a guilty during a 24 hour day in which some of us (me!) didn't even post. I don't see any reason to take any weight in someone being on a wagon for either of our lynches so far. It was fairly clear who the lynch was going to be with plenty of time both days.

Posting here for the sake of conversation.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1055 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Flameaxe »

CHILL OUT EEK :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1059 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1056, don_johnson wrote:I'm just not going to invest time and effort that could be wasted by an ill timed lynch. if someone unvotes, i'll reread the whole game. if you still want to lynch me, then you can lynch me. I just don't want to waste my time. the point was not that I was "town" for being on both wagons. the point was that I find it highly unlikely that we would find the third scum on both wagons. this logic applies to everyone in the game. not just myself. if you disagree, then you disagree. not much I can to do change your mind. there is nothing "self preserving" about my play today and your continued mischaracterization of me is getting annoying.

let's try again:

would you please unvote me from L-1 so that I can be sure
my voice will be heard before I am lynched
[b/]
? give me a few days to work on this game. if you don't like what I have to say after that, you can put your vote back. tell me what you have to lose and why this isn't a reasonable request?
HAVE YOU SEEN THE LAST FEW PAGES OF THIS GAME. YOUR VOICE IS CURRENTLY BEING HEARD. YOU'RE CHOOSING TO SAY FUCKING NOTHING YOU DENSE FUCKING TWAT. You're doing nothing to disprove anything I've said, only saying "nuh-uh, misrep" doesn't actually work in this game.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1060 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 963, don_johnson wrote:wasn't posting for town cred. posting it as fact in my defense. if you want to call it town cred, then call it town cred. arguing semantics is rather pointless. what you should be acknowledging is the fact.

FACT: dj was on both scum lynches and did not try and pussyfoot off either or hold either up. scum generally give themselves away in that manner. just cause you guys want to ignore that fact, does not make it any less a fact. and me bringing it up in the context in which I did should be fine. I think heyato is the last scum, so I'm not arguing this with you guys to make you think I'm town. I'm trying to explain it so you don't make a mistake in future games by ignoring things which are pretty common sense types of things.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1062 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Blackmail! Yay!

NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU FROM RE-READING. NO ONE EVEN ASKED FOR A RE-READ.

TV, if you aren't hammering your next post, I'm moving my vote to you and you're dead.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1066 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I do not consider a vote "direction".

I do consider the word mischaracterization to be equal to misrep. Quit playing semantics.

Look, there are people voting for you. Multiple people. Obviously we are seeing something you are turning a blind eye to. Stop your fucking hissy-fit and play the damn game. You've been next to worthless all game, show me why I shouldn't be voting for you. You don't need a fucking reread to do that.

What is the town benefit to you not claiming other than pleasing this hissy-hit of yours?

EEK: What is the point to unvoting for a reread? If he can't do it now, whats to say we will have anything of substance then? He's had days to do anything, and he is choosing not to unless we meet his demands. Fuck him, and fuck you.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1067 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

no one seems to want to give me any sort of guarantee that my time won't be wasted.
Everyone in this game has been here since you have been L-1 that could hammer you, and hasn't. What the fuck more do you need?

And I'm an asshat, please get it right.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1070 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Give me a claim, and I'll give you your two days for a read.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1071 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Fuck it, we should just massclaim.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1074 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Was worth a try ;) I'm a daycop!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1075 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1072, My Milked Eek wrote:What other claim do you expect?

And don, get to your reread. RIGHT NOW. I don't want to see another post from you unless it's a "I've reread" post.
Anything other than this and you have my vote back.

Unvote, Vote: Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1086 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1083, My Milked Eek wrote:Stop wasting your time on meta'ing Flameaxe and get to the real issues.
Thanks, Eek <3
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1104 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I could vote TV today after all. Nice job, sport.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1115 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Flameaxe »

unvote

I'm around on my phone. Will be voting before deadline.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1122 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1119, TunnelVision wrote:Why assume that the scum team is 2 goons and a Godfather?

We have a cop, 1 shot, 2 shot, or unlimited.
We had a doctor.

This combination alone is very powerful for town to have.

Why not assume multiball and two scum factions? Well, we had 2 NK's on N1, and only one NK on D2, despite the doctor being killed off N1. This suggests that we have a town aligned vig of some sort... perhaps a single shot, or unlimited with restraint, who knows. We could FURTHER assume that we have a RB who blocked a scum kill last night, but I'd like to think that is VERY far fetched given the cop and doc roles, and the actions we've seen.

- Bauss -
whats the purpose of setup speculation when deadline is hours away?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1136 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1133, hayatoBL wrote:@ TV
While we're at it. Can you please show us those hints?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1158 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1153, don_johnson wrote:so... 2 shot cop, doc, and full vig.

my gut says no lynch or lynch TV.

frog: can you explain your opening post please?

flameaxe, sadly you are the only person I completely trust at this point. what are your thoughts?

I'm gonna pick up my read on page 20 where I left off. but I feel town is overpowered. not sure how balanced this would be tohugh if TV is sk. he would most likely be immune to investigative. meh.
Inv immune SK wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to speculate.

I'm not far off from your thinking yesterday of taking a look at frog.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1169 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Flameaxe »

My suggestion to MC yesterday aside, I don't know what we gain from it at this point.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1182 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Too many people are too worried about people claiming at this point. The ship has sailed, people.

My lynch pool is probably heyato/frog for today.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1189 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1186, hayatoBL wrote:Well, finished reading.

Reading don the second time doesn't change my opinion on him. I don't like his promise to continue reading, but not doing it. Or you still at it?

frog *might* be last scum, but I put my money on don being scum.

Eliminating TV, Flameaxe and CDB, there's don and frog left.

The way I see it, we can afford to lynch twice and vig-kill once. Three. Me, don and frog. Three. We have enough to satisfy everyone.

The order doesn't matter. Don first, frog first, whatever. Let's end this game.

VOTE: frog

And TV, please confirm who you're going to shoot before the day ends. That way if your target didn't die, we can confirm he has BP, thus scum
I can't be the only one with an odd feeling about the bolded part, right?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1201 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Also dodging, will post when I'm home from workhopefully
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1226 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I had one read correct.

Wee.

Is there a scummy for best (worst) hissy fit? I would nom D1 Ice for that.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1228 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Yep.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1229 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Also, y'all get easily offended, not my fucking problem.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1231 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I <3 you too.

Your hissy fit was extra special though, and you can't blame me for that shitshow.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1251 (isolation #94) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I'm not going to dignify that with a response. You need to toughen up and be less of a whiny twat when you get wagoned. I can assure you, that situation won't be favorable to you many more times in the future.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1252 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

But in fairness, I apologize for the tirade day three. Your play was aggravating from my standpoint (and I'm sure others). I would suggest not being that adamant about an unvote for three days in the future. You would have had more time for a read if you just started it right off the bat rather than complaining for three days.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1258 (isolation #96) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Ok.gif

Your scum hunting is lackluster at best, and you have a bit of an ego issue, intended or not. I think you are making a bigger deal out of the ad hom (and did so in game). If you want to let someone calling you a moron cloud your judgement that much, fine. Was I out of line in places? Sure. Arguing with brick walls that think they are gods gift to this game does that to people.

It's a game about hanging people, after all.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1259 (isolation #97) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Flameaxe »

You played like shit this game, you can't blame that on anyone but yourself. Period.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1261 (isolation #98) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1260, ICEninja wrote:I know I didn't play great this game, I have no illusion of that. But if you think you can absolve yourself from blame then you're fooling yourself.
Who ever told you this is a thing deserves a punch to the neck.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1263 (isolation #99) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Except every player had posted and not hammered? Except you can see that the thread is locked on every page of the thread as you read? Quit making excuses for your bad play. Nothing was stopping you from making that reread long before your whiny rant. You spent more time whining for an unvote than you actually spent reading, and I'm immature?

Please. Enjoy ice skating.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1266 (isolation #100) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I've never claimed to be anything I'm not in this game, quit putting words in my mouth.

Your play was fine during day three, but you went about it the wrong way. You were being intentionally obstructive for a reason that had no merit. Your analogy doesn't work in this case. Your "payment" for a good reread was unvotes. You don't get some money upfront to do a job, you do it and get the payoff after. If not, I want your job.

Your contribution to the game was lackluster until your reread day three. If it wasn't, you wouldn't have been at L-1 in the first place. You hopped on a late wagon day one and followed the cop in a 24 hour day two. That isn't special. Seriously, get over yourself.

And keep being mature with those quotes, buddy.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1267 (isolation #101) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1264, ICEninja wrote:100% of what Flame has said could have been said better without being a dick about it.
I strongly suggest you go back and read our interactions. I called you a moron and said no one was taking anything you said seriously. 1) You were. 2) No one was.

You got tunnel vision on me calling you bad (you are, I'm an expert in being bad at mafia), and are blaming me for your shitty play. If you have to blame someone else for you having a bad game, you're bad at mafia. Me calling you a moron didn't give you a day 1 wagon as a doctor. Me calling you a moron didn't lead to you claiming when you did.

I'm just telling you that you're overblowing what you think happened in this game between us.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1269 (isolation #102) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

That analogy doesn't mean what you think it means.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”