Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 34, phokdapolees wrote:Actually,
VOTE: Tammy
That condescension in post 16 feels like scum trying to brush off the srs vote from flames.

I don't know if your being serious, but flames's vote wasn't serious.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 39, implosion wrote:VOTE: Rack
Serious vote.

Reason?
In post 41, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 40, Flames682 wrote:
In post 38, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 35, tman2nd wrote:
That condescension in post 16 feels like scum trying to brush off the srs vote from flames.

In post 12, Flames682 wrote:VOTE: tAmMy

Very serious vote pls lynch him
This vote came right after Tammy voted him (and corrected her capitalization), so yeah, I'm pretty sure this a serious vote.

No it wasn't lol
In any case, Tammy's reaction to it was very scummy, regardless of whether the vote was serious or not.

What was scummy about that reaction? He seemed to be continuing to joke around like they both had been.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:45 am

Post by tman2nd »

I've noticed Tammy has been making lots of references to how she's town.
In post 5, Tammy wrote:Never fear Town Tammy is here!

In post 16, Tammy wrote:Now we just have to see if the mod will count votes cast on town.

In post 61, Tammy wrote:
*checks role pm*

Nope! My claim in my first post was indeed corect.

It's been in a joking manner, but seems like she's emphasizing her towniness to much. Does anyone know if this is normal for her?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:56 am

Post by tman2nd »

Ok, good. It did seem like something she might normally do. I think I'll go ahead and

VOTE: rack

He needs to cite his sources.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:42 am

Post by tman2nd »

In post 75, Flames682 wrote:
In post 71, implosion wrote:
In post 69, tman2nd wrote:I've noticed Tammy has been making lots of references to how she's town.
In post 5, Tammy wrote:Never fear Town Tammy is here!

In post 16, Tammy wrote:Now we just have to see if the mod will count votes cast on town.

In post 61, Tammy wrote:
*checks role pm*

Nope! My claim in my first post was indeed corect.

It's been in a joking manner, but seems like she's emphasizing her towniness to much. Does anyone know if this is normal for her?

Yep.

From the opening post of the last game I played with Tammy (she was town):
Did anyone hear that sigh of relief earlier this afternoon? Yeah, that was me when I saw I was town. Empire's a terrible troll.

In post 70, implosion wrote:Anywho, the more in-depth explanation (note that this will inevitably sound like reaching, because it is): the post () sounds overdramatic, i.e. it sounds like it's trying to make active attempts to look a certain way. This is particularly notable since rack's posting style overall seems fairly concise. The "but... but......" and "so confused" both contribute nothing to the actual content of the post, while contributing to the tone.

I think he's just trying to be playful.

I agree with this. I would like to note that that post is not why I'm voting for Rack.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:16 am

Post by tman2nd »

Eh, I don't like that reaction test, but I'll unvote now.

UNVOTE:
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:37 am

Post by tman2nd »

In post 85, Malakittens wrote:Sleepy just confirmed Tammy is town to me!*

Woooo~

Time to blow the game
Open

*;)

Huh?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:53 am

Post by tman2nd »

In post 36, implosion wrote:
In post 35, tman2nd wrote:

Nope. Flames said it was serious. Ipso facto, it was serious.

Did you actually think it was serious, or were you being sarcastic here.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 97, Malakittens wrote:
tman2nd - Don't like his early defense of Flames. Gut-scum-read.

When did I defend Flames?

I'm thinking of voting either phok, implosion, or rack,
but I'm not sure who
. I'd like to hear more from implosion before I elaborate on him. Mala might be right about phok that not being scum!phok. So, actually, rack is the best vote. I stepped off when he gave the claim of reaction test, but I don't like that explanation.

VOTE: rack
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 107, Elias_the_thief wrote:That's L-2. You seemed a little unsure of who you wanted to vote. Was the proximity to lynch a factor in your decision or no?

If I remembered the password to my alt I would be playing as them. Does that count?

Oh, it is. I might take it off if it were L-1, but I like where my vote is right now. I was unsure, but in the process of writing that post I convinced myself that I should vote for rack.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by tman2nd »

Somehow the email notification thing stopped temporarily for me.
In post 126, Malakittens wrote:hey look i got a page top.

Butyeah really naked votes are a nogo for me atm.

I've noticed he's done that a number of times.
In post 128, Malakittens wrote:
I actually meant Tammy on this, but you kinda deflected things of flames too. right in your first few posts.

I'm not sure what you are referring to here.
In post 135, Aneninen wrote:
Rack is a possible scum, Flames might be his partner in this case (see ). But my intuition says that we should keep an eye on Implosion as well.

This echoes my thoughts.

@Implosion You haven't answered my question.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by tman2nd »

I feel like saying something right now, but my brain won't work right now because I'm a little sick, so I'll respond to things that I notice and I'll post a more general summery of my thoughts when I'm feeling better.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 182, chaoslord54 wrote:Okay so I read over everything and these are my reads.

Town Reads: Tammy, Elias, Flames, Aneninen
Leans Town: Phok, Implosion
Null: Agar, Riabi, Shadoweez
Leans Scum: Mala
Scum: Rack

I will post my case a little later and will also answer any questions any may have but for now
Vote:Rack

Where am I in there?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:55 am

Post by tman2nd »

No, don't end the day yet.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:55 am

Post by tman2nd »

In fact, UNVOTE:
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 208, implosion wrote:Some votes are labeled as reaction tests. There's a certain category of votes, and votes within that category can be glorified into reaction tests. That is the category of vote to which my vote on Malakittens belongs. Or in plain english, I don't actually have any particular reason.

What the heck?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:44 am

Post by tman2nd »

AGar: I'm going to go with everyone else in saying that he's looking very town right now. He doing some good scumhunting.

Aneninen: He has a slow start, but I think that might just his playstyle. There's something kind of awkward about their posts, but that's not necessarily due to scumminess. There's something I don't quite like about their read list, but can't quite figure out what it is. I'm not sure how to read him.

chaoslord54: Nothing.

Elias_the_thief: interests me. Those are the three players I was considering voting a while ago.
I guess that would be part of why he put me as a town reads. Despite this, (or rather because of this) I feel like he might be scum trying to buddy up with me and Agar. It's not a strong feeling, but it's there. I don't quite like his sheeping of mala. It kind of seems like there's a flow to his thoughts that's missing.

Flames682: His change of mind in seems like it might have been due to the fact that the phok wagon was losing support and the rack one gaining. Why did you change your mind?

implosion: I don't like his habit of making votes without explanation. was reaching, but I can let that slide because of how early in the day it was. Terrible reasoning (non-existant) for the mala vote in . Suddenly he seems a bit more town in recent posts. I came into this ISO with a scumread, but I'm not sure about that anymore.

Malakittens: I hate trying to read mala. It's hard. Town?

phok: Slight town read. I'd like to hear more.

rack: I still think rack is scum.

Riabi: Say more!

shaddowez: Has posted a lot, but I don't have much to say about it. Null-town.

Tammy: I don't see why she's been read as super towny. I mean, I read her as town, but she's not outstandingly so.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:01 am

Post by tman2nd »

I'm going to tackle Aneninen's read list.
In post 220, Aneninen wrote:
Probably Town

Agar – genuine scumhunting, including eg. , .

No disagreement here.
Lean Town

T-man – active reading and it seems that he tries hard. Still, something disturbs me in his posts and I don't know what. (Can anyone help?)

I dunno.
Implosion – his 100+ posts are mostly town-ish, though his vote in was awkward. (So was his explanation about it in )

What about before that?
Already addressed this.
Chaoslord – because his list seems to be genuine, not a simple copy/paste of another list or of the current VC. But, we need more posts!

Overall that looks more null to me.
MalaKitty – many posts are sensible (eg. , , , ... many). Still, she might be an expert-scum who tries starting cases (, ). Though, in my case, apart from the "forced RVS" thing she was right (I was posting elsewhere while producing here null-fluff). So, the latter possibility is not too likely.

What do you mean by "expert-scum who tries starting cases"?
Phokdapolees – he simply missed a joke earlier this day. (He gave an answer in ) Either I'm skimming over major things or his posts have little content. Though, I find nothing really scummy here.

How is that leaning town and not null?
Already addressed this.
Unsorted

Shadowez – both town (eg. , ) and scum vibes (eg. if I consider townish, or ).

What's scummy about 89?
Tammy – hmmm... I consider this and her similar posts jokes but eg. the vote in was WTF. I don't know, maybe her later posts will help me in my reads.

Riabi – too little content.

Lean scum

Elias – feel free to call me an idiot but I think he's insincere at scumhunting. Even using the word insincere in confirms my feelings. Plus, why does he sheep Kitty with his vote for me if he has scumreads on others? This answer seems to be insufficient.[/quote]
Nothing to say about any of this
Probably scum

Rack – a couple of WTFs, like , . Talking about his previous games with Tammy and not providing anything about them. After that, this vote: (what's the case against Kitty?) and this vote: . I think he's simply jumping on random wagons without having any sort of cases.

37 isn't so bad, and 213 was simply an honest mistake.
FlamesAndNumbers – Huh? In he told that they had been joking (with Tammy) yet he responds to Implosion's "I love when people give serious votes but give no reasoning at all." (Though, 2 posts later he suggested us to ignore that quote.) is weak, post is weak as well (tunnelling?). Post and contradicts each other more or less. Having read on, I realized that he had been unable to decide whether protect or attack Rack. is a quotewall with little-to-none additional thoughts.

But, 39 was a serious vote. 149 was him showing that he's changing his mind. I don't like it for separate reasons.
Note: I don't think that Rack and Flames are scums together (after I ISO-ed both of them). So, either my reads are flawed or I'm wrong about my previous conclusion.

Why not?

I think I'm starting to get more of a townread on Anen.
Pre-edit:
In post 230, Aneninen wrote:
In post 224, Malakittens wrote:Oh that went over your head. I was just lol inserting a half of a greys quote, but messed it up royally because I forgot half of it. :P

???

She was saying that what she said earlier was supposed to be a reference to some quote.

In post 228, tman2nd wrote:Aneninen: He has a slow start, but I think that might just his playstyle. There's something kind of awkward about their posts, but that's not necessarily due to scumminess. There's something I don't quite like about their read list, but can't quite figure out what it is. I'm not sure how to read him.

Sometimes I have enough time for contentful posts, sometimes nothing. Sometimes I read without posting (mostly from mobile). Sometimes I'm away for a while due to work or other things. Maybe thatswhy I'm unpredictable: sometimes I react almost instantly, sometimes I bring up posts which are older than a coelacanth. Does this explain anything for you?

Not really. :?

I do think I'm getting to understand you a bit better though.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:15 am

Post by tman2nd »

I like most of those answers.
In post 232, Aneninen wrote:
In post 231, tman2nd wrote:
Aneninen wrote:...Still, she might be an expert-scum who tries starting cases (...) but not too likely (my own quote has been edited by me).

What do you mean by "expert-scum who tries starting cases"?

I read on the Wiki that scums rarely launch new cases, they mostly join existing ones. Though it's possible that article on the Wiki is outdated.

I see. I think that Mala is the kind of player where that doesn't apply.

Tman2nd wrote:But, 39 was a serious vote. 149 was him showing that he's changing his mind.
I don't like it for separate reasons.

I'm interested in your explanation about the underlined part.

I'm referring to what I talked about in my reads post.
In post 231, tman2nd wrote:
Aneninen wrote:Note: I don't think that Rack and Flames are scums together (after I ISO-ed both of them). So, either my reads are flawed or I'm wrong about my previous conclusion.

Why not?

It's about Flames' vote on Rack. As far as I can remember, so far Rack's had the longest wagon. If both of them were scum, such a hard-bussing on Day1 would be a bad gameplay, in my opinion.
That'swhy I said that either one of my scumreads – {Flames, Rack} – is wrong or my logic about the fact that they can't be scum together is wrong.

It looks to me like Flames thought that pushing phok wasn't viable anymore. I'd also be surprised if there isn't at least one scum on the wagon regardless of what Rack's alignment is.

I am thinking Flames is a better lynch than Rack.
VOTE: Flames

~ Tag fixed.
Last edited by SleepyKrew on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:16 am

Post by tman2nd »

@Mod
Could you fix the quote tags?

~ Done.
Last edited by SleepyKrew on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 240, Tammy wrote:Tman - why did you choose ananda ins realist to break up and tackle?

I thought there was something off about it, so I took a closer look.
In post 241, Flames682 wrote:
In post 205, AGar wrote:
In post 132, phokdapolees wrote:This is a good point, but why would he defend him against the lynch so early in the game? There would be plenty of time to defend him against the lynch to earn towncred later on, not to mention the fact that this rack wagon could dissolve at any point.

I literally said why in the very post you quoted.

Rack apparently has no intention of being of use here. That's dumb.
Aneninen seems up the same boat.

I don't like the Rack case primarily because he's an alt, and alts are generally an awkward account to interact with because they often don't want to give off any possible tells as to who their main is. The case to me reads as "Rack is acting generally strange and awkward," and not something like "Rack did something super scummy."

Remember how I speculated Flames was defending Rack to get towncred? Look at this 180. If that's a bus, that's the worst bus in the history of busses. Like "Holy shit my partner is getting lynched, I must vote now!"

So you say you don't like the case on rack, but then say that I'm bussing him?

Notice the word "if".
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by tman2nd »

Aren't there a lot of other things Flames needs to respond to?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 248, chaoslord54 wrote:If Rack isn't scum then he at least is definitely a OMGUS town.

What's an OMGUS town? Someone who uses OMGUS a lot?

So I find Malakittens scummy for many reasons. For starters, her way of play comes off as someone trying to be trolly but instead of seeing is as being trolly I see it as scum trying to mess around with cases and forcing town to lose focus on what they are trying to do.

She was trolling in the very beginning, but I don't see how she has once she got serious. How is she making town lose focus?
Also, she ignores most questions thrown at her like in [post]164[/b]

She was only asked two questions, and the question she did answer pretty much answered the other one.
and her switch from wanting to vote Rack to jumping off of Rack's wagon seems to sudden

The post where she said Rack needed to be lynched was a mistake she meant to quote Aninenem Although, I noticed in her early read list, she leaned Rack scum.
@Mala
Why did that change?
and her explanations are short and feel like excuses more then reasons also [post]193[/b] and [post]195[/b] are scummy to me because these do not seem like good reasons to assume that Rack is instantly town. Also he case against Aneninen in [post]163[/b] is shallow and OMGUS.

I can see your point here, but I don't see how 163 was OMGUS.
Also she seems to keep jumping between Aneninen and Implosions and does not seem to explain herself very well.

Since when was having multiple scum reads a crime?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:58 am

Post by tman2nd »

Oh, Chaos. What do you think of Flames?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:55 am

Post by tman2nd »

I'm here. Sorry for not posting lately. I'll get back to it later today. I have been reading; I just still haven't had much energy for posting because of being sick. I think I will later today. Also, I too would lie to know why I am scum in Mala's eyes. She's had that read for a while, but hasn't explained it much.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by tman2nd »

Ok, I'm here, and no longer feeling sick.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 306, neil1113 wrote:Sigh, Tman was doing so good too. Your vote on Rack is reiiterating what everyone else is saying, and you did a complete 180 in your post from the beginning. It wasn't a long post so the 180 seems forced. You went from not sure who to vote, to absolutely feeling like "Rack was the best vote." And your excuse toward Phok is Mala's decleration of Phok's meta? That's a terrible excuse to change your read on someone. Especially considering we just went through this with Rack, the idea of giving meta as an excuse for something and not actually providing the evidence... Scum points awarded.

It wasn't a long post, but I took some time to think while I was typing it. Also, my change of mind with regard to Phok wasn't based on meta. I just decided that what Phok had been doing didn't really seem to come from mafia.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 312, neil1113 wrote:Tell you what Tammy, when you want to actually read my posts as I read through, then we can discuss it. Until then, keep your mouth shut. Mis-repesenting someone doesn't suit you well and further proves your scumminess. Consider this a free newbie mafia tip.

What the heck is this? Are you saying she didn't read your post?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:58 am

Post by tman2nd »

I believe Neil is at L-1, I'll unvote so he can at least finish his read.

UNVOTE:

In post 337, Aneninen wrote:Hi there, Neil!

Sorry to say, your posts haven't changed my read on your slot so far.
I must agree with Phok and Tman, was scummy. I must add, your catching-up posts are thorough indeed, but my intuitions says you're just trying to make us tired and to buy yourself some time.

Ok, posts like these from Anen bother me. I agree that Neil is scummy, but you seem to be doing it for the wrong reason. I don't get what you mean by "make us tired and buy yourself some time." I have a hard time deciding whether posts like this are Anen being explaining things badly or scum!Anen trying to get on a popular wagon, but not having good reasons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On a completely non-game related note,
@Aneninen
Do you like oranges?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 270, phokdapolees wrote:Chaos, if you had a stronger scumread on rack than Mala, then why did you decide to vote for mala to "get it out of the way" when the rack wagon is already developed?

Also, AGar is town, Tammy is meh, Riabi is meh, chaos is town, mala's meh, aneninen is town, implosion is scum (his reads list in 210 has scumreads of pretty much every easy mislynch), I'm obvtown, shaddow is meh, tman's weird, flames is scum (PoE), elias is town, rack is scum

Game solved

Could you elaborate on your reads here?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 353, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 351, tman2nd wrote:
In post 270, phokdapolees wrote:Chaos, if you had a stronger scumread on rack than Mala, then why did you decide to vote for mala to "get it out of the way" when the rack wagon is already developed?

Also, AGar is town, Tammy is meh, Riabi is meh, chaos is town, mala's meh, aneninen is town, implosion is scum (his reads list in 210 has scumreads of pretty much every easy mislynch), I'm obvtown, shaddow is meh, tman's weird, flames is scum (PoE), elias is town, rack is scum

Game solved

Could you elaborate on your reads here?
What do I need to elaborate on?

I don't know. It just seems like there isn't much explanation.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 356, rack wrote:
Unvote

hmm! Do you have anything else to say?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:03 am

Post by tman2nd »

In post 360, Elias_the_thief wrote:Wait. So why are we all voting Neil? I'm not sure I'm about to condemn them just because they have a point system and are posting large posts. Sure its a viable scum tactic, but its also protown to give us information for flames slot when there was not much of use (in terms of associative tells, I mean). To be honest I'd take a Rack lynch or Phok lynch over the Flames lynch.

That's not why I fos Neil. It's the content of his posts that don't seem right.
In post 362, Malakittens wrote:
In post 359, chaoslord54 wrote:
In post 358, Malakittens wrote:Aaand that's why my gut pings.

I thought you read Rack as town though? Or are you talking about something else?

Tman.

I'm also thinking Neil is scum.

What was pinging about me? All I did in the post before was ask for more from Rack than an unvote.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:49 am

Post by tman2nd »

In post 366, Malakittens wrote:Man I'm either sure chaos is scum with Tman. The more he questions anything on rack bothers me.

All of my day 1 reads are gut. It's really hard for me to explain.

If you don't explain, how do you expect a people to vote with you? What's the point of the vote?
In post 367, chaoslord54 wrote:
In post 366, Malakittens wrote:Man I'm either sure chaos is scum with Tman. The more he questions anything on rack bothers me.

All of my day 1 reads are gut. It's really hard for me to explain.

Lol, so you think I'm scum because I'm calling out the flaw in your logic on why Tman is scum? :roll: Your case against Tman is OMGUS at best and saying you're basing everything off of your gut is not good enough for me to just accept your reasoning. I'm asking the questions that I am to get better evidence on your thoughts not because I'm trying to buddy him.

OMGUS? I haven't been scum reading mala.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:11 am

Post by tman2nd »

But, OMGUS is scumreading someone because they scumread you. I know you were talking about Mala.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 372, Malakittens wrote:I'm not asking you to accept it. I'm asking you to deal with it for a while until I can get something solid to explain it.

Ok, I can accept that.
Also tman isn't OMGUS'ing.

He was saying you were OMGUS'ing which is also not true.
My gut is pinging because there seems to e something off in questioning any motives I'm doing.

Huh? It's scummy to question your motives? I don't understand.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by tman2nd »

Rack needs to say more.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:38 am

Post by tman2nd »

Well, that's problematic! When he comes back, it will be extremely close to the deadline! What if we decide we don't want to lynch him?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:59 am

Post by tman2nd »

I'm not sure counter claiming is a good idea. He could be scum fishing for a cop claim.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:56 am

Post by tman2nd »

I'm going to hop back onto the wagon if nobody has any objections to him being at L-1.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:35 am

Post by tman2nd »

In post 427, Oso wrote:
In post 423, Aneninen wrote:

By the way, there's one thing I don't understand. Many of you are scumreading him without voting for him. Am I the idiot becuase I vote for the one whom I think scum and want to lynch or is there something strange going on?

I'll happily hammer him myself, if Mala doesn't come in and pre-emptively hammer him.

But I would like to hear from Agar and Shadowz, the only two, I think, who were on the Niel wagon pre-claim that haven't posted post claim.

I'll wait for them then.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 431, Elias_the_thief wrote:This is disappointing. I don't buy the claim either. Which makes it unfortunate that I've been the only one defending the slot this whole time.

So, is the claim the only reason you fos him is the claim?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 435, Elias_the_thief wrote:I said I was down for his wagon, not his lynch.

What's the difference?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:47 am

Post by tman2nd »

I'm back from my trip to the coast. I'll post something latter.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by tman2nd »

Sorry, I haven't gotten around to posting yet. I'll do that now starting with a look at everything that concerns me specifically. Then I'll post updated reads on everyone.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 462, Aneninen wrote:As it has been pointed out by Implosion, the Flames/Neil wagon is very interesting.

About this topic...

Spoiler:
It started to gain steam around (Agar, Implosion, Aneninen), by it consisted of (Agar, Implosion, Aneninen, Tman, Elias).
Elias unvoted in , right after Shadowez had joined in . Look at this:
"Shadow, how is this situation at all different than the wagon on Rack?"
(Elias, ). I strongly think that the Flames-wagon was
greatly
different than the Rack-wagon. Shadowez pointed out the same thing in :
"Mainly, post count. The wagon on Rack started day 1 with an RVS vote, and grew in just a few days. In that timeframe, and the time since the Flame wagon started, everyone has been posting, and there's been more content to scrutinize."
. (Though, there is a small error in his logic: The Flames wagon was started with a RVS vote too, Agar never changed his vote on Day1.)

Before the replacement, the wagon was (Agar, Implosion, Aneninen, Tman, Shadowez), . Tammy joined for a short while, Implosion and Shadowez jumped off afterwards.

Mind the fact, that at this point of the game Neil had 3 (and 4, after Phok) votes, while there were two 2-votes-wagons, Rack and Tman. Phokdapolees joined and Implosion rejoined, Chaos put Neil at L–1 afterwards. Anyone of them, especially Phok could have jumped on any of the counterwagons. Phok had never been on this wagon before, so I think that's a very strong towntell. Implosion's a bit strange, but the post
"The very first thing I find when I look at neil's meta leads me to believe he has a history of fakeclaiming as town."
seems to be genuine. (Or at least, I did a similar thing later, on Day1). A moderately strong towntell on him. Chaos' vote would have been an unnecessarry bussing if he were scum. Though, it's possible that he jumped on because he felt that Neil would go down. Still, a mild towntell.
And who jumped off the wagon in ? Tman!

Shadowez returned to the wagon in , L–1 again. Neil claimed Cop in , Aneninen and Implosion jumped off next. Both of them are returned later (considering the claim a fake one). The other 4 names – AGar, Phok, Chaos, Shadowez – could have left the wagon after the claim. Another small townread on all of them.
Tman said in
"I'm going to hop back onto the wagon if nobody has any objections to him being at L-1."
– but, at that point his vote would have been the L–1! (He even added in that he would wait for AGar and Shadowez – why?)
MalaKitty's hammer is a null in my eyes: if it hadn't been for her, someone else would have hammered Neil.

Another notice: considering the living players and excluding the RVS, Rack, and Oso weren't ever on the Neil-wagon. Maybe we should examine them later.

Summary.
Having examined the votes I got the following conclusions.

Town: AGar, Phokdapolees
Lean town: Chaos, Implosion + MalaKitty (the latter one is a general read, it has nothing to do with the votes)

...Huh? (can't sort them, the list shows a town -> scum order, though it's mostly intuitional):
Shadowez – He could have been lean town on this list but Implosion's wall about the topic made me think. Maybe my reads are wrong.
Oso – More information is needed.
Rack – Away from the Flames/Neil wagon but, Flames was on his wagon for a long time. Rack's posts don't give me town vibes.
Elias – Away from the wagon, weak defense attemps on that slot eg. , , weak explanation for that in but, in general his posts are not particularly scummy.

Scum: Tman

VOTE: Tman2nd

Hold on, what exactly are you scum reading me for?
In post 493, shaddowez wrote:the best bet I have regarding Tammy's death points to tman.

I don't see you elaborating this in your current post.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by tman2nd »

I'm sorry I flaked again. I have a hard time getting reads on people. Does anyone have any advice?
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by tman2nd »

I've decided that getting my reads by attempting reads lists isn't the best strategy for me. I think I'll do better focusing on a couple people at a time. I'll post more tomorrow morning. (I promise this time.) One thing of note is that Aneninen's scumreading of me is strengthening my townread of them.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:18 am

Post by tman2nd »

In post 527, DeasVail wrote:
In post 518, tman2nd wrote:I'm sorry I flaked again. I have a hard time getting reads on people. Does anyone have any advice?

Nooo, don't make me doubt my townread on you. I think it's still intact, but this kind of post gives me the tingles! To seriously answer your question, if I'm already up to date on the game, I'll often look through player ISOs and try and determine whether posts/phrases/actions come from a scum mindset or a town mindset. Sometimes I have a lot of difficulty with this though, and I'm not a great player, so go with whatever works for you. That's just what I try and do I guess.

I'm realizing that what I was having trouble with is trying to do a reads list on everyone with explanations. So, now that it's the morning, I'm going to take a look at Oso.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:34 am

Post by tman2nd »

In post 530, SleepyKrew wrote:
Oso has requested replacement. BipolarChemist replaces Oso.

Well, after looking through Oso's ISO, I don't see anything that strongly pushes me in one direction or the other, so I will base my reads on this slot completely on the replacement.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:35 am

Post by tman2nd »

So, I guess chaos would be the best place to focus mu attention given the wagon there.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:11 am

Post by tman2nd »

In post 503, chaoslord54 wrote:Okay so my strongest read at the moment as a town tell is Malakittens

From there I feel that it goes

Agar
Deasvail

My leans town are

Phokdapolees
Implosion

My Nulls are:

Grande
Shadoweez

My leans scum:

Aneninen
Tman2nd
Oso

I have not been able to feel strong enough about my list except for my read on Malakittens so that's why I don't want to say I have with complete certainty someone I feel is scum. I will post reasoning in my next post after my classes.

This list makes no sense to me. How did you go from scumreading Mala and defending me to Mala being your biggest townread, and leaning scum on me? None of your current scumreads have any explanation. Two of them you haven't said anything about really.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by tman2nd »

I would vote for chaos, but he's disappeared and might end up replaced. So, I'll look at some other people.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:59 am

Post by tman2nd »

In post 551, implosion wrote:
@SK
, you forgot to replace Oso with BPC in the votecount.

Anywho, I'm going to do this just because I feel like it/because Oso was replaced, so why not.

Unvote

VOTE: shaddowez

I'm completely behind on this game and there's no chance in hell that I'm ever going to be in the mood to catch up so if there's anything super interesting to point out to me please do so.

Are you serious? There are only 4 pages for you to read. That's not a lot.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:08 am

Post by tman2nd »

So, many replacements! Anyway, looking back at yesterday's votes, I think Phok is unlikely to be scum.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:52 am

Post by tman2nd »

This is a prod dodge. If I don't manage to get back into the game soon, I will replace out.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:59 am

Post by tman2nd »

Time to get caught up.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon