Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

VOTE: randommidget

the Yoshi tho
"We all of us need to be toppled off the throne of self, my dear," he said. "Perched up there the tears of others are never upon our own cheek.”
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 23, Varsoon wrote:At least unvote before going V/LA, man.
Rude.

I think he is worried :S
"We all of us need to be toppled off the throne of self, my dear," he said. "Perched up there the tears of others are never upon our own cheek.”
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 38, Randomnamechange wrote:My vote is now serious. Varsoon only voted me aftwr someone else did.

Trying to turn the heat up on D1. This guy is really scum like.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 65, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: midget
I want to know what Midget got from my wagon, too.

Drake, was your comment in 59 sarcasm?

No im not really seeing how claiming a serious vote d1 is a town move. Just too early I feel to be throwing anything serious around.

I want to keep an eye on thor as well. He could prove suspicious as this game goes on.

I will apologize for my low posting thus far. My family with step family is here so things are a touch hectic.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

UNVOTE:

So feeling midget is townish to me so ill trop my vote and get back to reading the last 2 pages now that turkeyday is over.

Want to center my focus on getting goblin to talk and to see what konowa thinks of this game so far.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 295, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 146, Drake Crusader wrote:Want to center my focus on getting goblin to talk and to see what konowa thinks of this game so far.

why is that your center of attention?

to clarify, you want to see what konowa thinks of goblin's game so far?

Center of game is to catch scum.
I am a quiet monk who lives on hillside.
Konowa is scummy as can be with this shifty play.

VOTE: Konowa
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 670, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I mean probably but varsoon is still probably scum and I don't like the feeling of this vote

Can we not vote konowa

no we should. The only way to move forward is to stop moving backwards.
We clearly seen what happens when Konowa gets moving forward. He got results.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

Clearly Several pages later and he still isn't lynched. Konowa self voted = scum. As stated earlier he even said he was scum. = scum
He bullies people = scum. His posts and plays shows that he was afk when pressure on him was applied and now he is back as the wagon is forming again on BBT
Boon once again has me on edge. I have my reads almost finished. Just gotta work on Former and Varsoon.

Silll believe my vote on konowa is pure ( since he is scum.)
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 1010, killerjester wrote:Alright you guys are a fuckin mess. How are we halfway through D2 with no clear direction? Let's get some shit done.

First things first,
In post 140, Thor665 wrote:
In post 117, Varsoon wrote:Pretty sure the following got asked/answered already, Allyra (especially 'cus I was the one asking the same questions, lol)

In post 118, Allyra wrote:oh.

I find this interchange funny.
Because it basically is Varsoon realizing that Allyra hasn't read anything very well - yet not bothering to ask her about it.
Is it just that he's happy to have her townread?
Or is he town who can't figure out how to pressure someone for skimming the game to try to figure out if they're scum or not?

This is about as blatant as scumcoaching gets. Burn it with fire.
VOTE: Varsoon

Acryon, what made you go from wanting to hold off on a Boonskii lynch (#440) to fully endorsing it (#486)?

Drake, give me one additional read besides Konowa. Seriously, do you even have two reads by page 40?

Konowa, now that I've read the flips I'd certainly like to find out why you were being so dodgy with Allyra about your Thor-read.

Zebulin, your Boonskii vote is dead weight. Can you help me with a Varsoon wagon?

Blue, same to you wrt Fish. Hop on the Varsoon train.

Yes Boon would be my second scum read. The way with words and as I wanted to clear up from earlier post the Self Vote. How is that even considered a town move in any degree?
Followed by Varsoon. He just doesn't bode well with me.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

Well I guess I keep this fun little lurking thing going forever.
Acryon
null town - He seems to want to scumhunt. He has posted good content that I did actually enjoy reading for an incite on his thinking. Appears to be town in nature will have to see what he thinks about last few pages when he comes back. Until then he is null town slot.
BBT
null scum - Has played town pretty much all game as well. The only issue I have is the beginning of the game when he focuses Thor with vicious intent. Could be a case where he turned in his scum buddy for ult town cred. That and the feeling that he is holding quite a bit back earns him the null scum on my list.
Boon
scum - The hammer! The self vote. The way he tries to appeal to the town to make them feel bad for his mistakes. Good chance for him to flip scum in this game. I know im not the only one seeing this connection.
He is now my official top read. I only wanted to play with the Konowa wagon for a little bit. Still feel he is scummy but, Boon has more chance of flipping then Konowa will.
These two posts are also reasoning for why im against him.
In post 904, Boonskiies wrote:I've never self-voted as scum before.

Using meta as a defense is honestly stupid anymore. It can be fabricated. I see this as " Look at me! I played a games where I self-voted and wasn't scum. Im such a pro!"
In post 941, Boonskiies wrote:I also don't think so. If I had a scum partner I didn't want on my team, I wouldn't bat an eye about bussing them. I'd go through with it for my own town cred, so they don't mess it up for me.

This post relates back to the idea I had with BBT. As boon stated he was on both wagons (thor and my own) along with the fact that killing off his partner would buy him town cred for the rest of the game. This would also assist him in the smoothing out of any mistakes he would make during the game itself.
FormerFish
town ( I left out the others in his slot.) He appears town in nature and wants to go out and scum hunt. Kinda like him and I believe what he says.
KillerJester
null town - Haven't really found a home for him let. I shall later on. Seems town in nature as well. Don't really see any points to latch on to and dissect.
Konowa
scum - Very aggressive and appears to be vengeful his posts don't sit well and I could see him easily wanting distance from thor. He is a player who seems to go independently with winning this for mafia. This decision is based mostly on gut.
orcinus_theoriginal
null - Kinda scum like. Kinda town like. He dances between the stances with his posts and is not afraid to push or turtle up. He is and will most likely be a hard read I will have to come up with a spot for him aswell but, for now he is on the radar.
Varsoon
town - An angry townie actually. He just rages and then goes back to playing with his toys again. A lot of posts with a lot of content. After rereading his stuff I have concluded that he is not the scum I thought he was and instead has been moved to town for now. Posted some helpful advice in between his outbursts.
Xiao Long
null to scum - The self vote on himself is something that I view as a scum tell. Salty as can be and a touch rash. He just appears to have blinders on this game and looks like it will continue throughout. Kinda reminds me of a toned down Varsoon.
Zebulin
town - Helpful, appears to be honest and on point. Feel very good he will flip town at endgame.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 1094, Konowa wrote:Drake, L-1. Claim. Nao.

But, at last I shall confess. I am your normal town member. Eh you can vote me off tho. I am not much of a help I figure and one less town will help make mafia's job easier. At least I got that list up. This game has been frustrating to say the least.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

Can you explain why Acryon is only null-town when everything you said about him pointed to a town-read?

- I have no clear sign that he is town. From his posts he appears town but, I do not have anything solid.
You're claiming your vote on Konowa wasn't a serious vote? Even though you put him to L-1? I find that hard to believe. I'm sure Boon is your 'top read' now because the Konowa wagon has died down.

- Im sure if you want me to flip town I can always just vote myself and self hammer. Anyway he is my 2nd suspect so it was a semi serious vote. I wanted him lynched but, after reviewing boon is a much better chance to flip scum here.
Fish has barely done anything and he gets a solid town-read over someone like Orc? You're gonna have to elaborate on that for me.

- Fish's posts I can relate to much better than what orc has posted. Orc is most likely town as well as Fish so in all they are both town reads section. The reason why I put orc down as scum/town is that Orc keeps flopping back and forth for me by his posts. However, he like I just said is prob town and im just not getting it.
I have a real problem seeing the bolded coming from a town mindset. Why would town want to make mafia's job easier?

- Well im not trying to honestly. I got back into the game a few days ago and just had a lot of content to go through. This is the best I got at this time. So I know im not much help atm. If you lynch me I will flip town. Simple as that.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Boonskiies
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

Why another unexplained vote, Drake?

- Not unexplained. He is stated as my first scum pick and I forgot to vote him earlier when I posted it so I figured I would do it now.
Do you have in-depth reads for everyone, or at least more in-depth than 1 line?

- Not for everyone. However, I will type what I have and continue with the last 3 I need.
At this point I'd hammer you if there were less days on the clock, and I'm sure some of the other players not on your wagon would too. If you are town, though, it would be better for you to say all your reads and suspicions on players so we have something to go on.

- I would invite someone to hammer me if need-be. This game has been frustrating due to the life outside and the bickering inside on this thread. Honestly , I would hate to get focused now and start helping only to get hammered tomorrow. So If you think you want me gone might as well get it done with or so catch a scum player.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

If I missed someone question I can answer it now for you. Think I got most of em if not all.
Left the cord to my mac at a friends house so ill post the rest of it when I can get my cord after work tomorrow.
I have pages 1 to 11 on my desktop so ill post them now. Most of it is old stuff however, my ideas on why I feel boon is scum with thor is in it. so felt it was important enough to post it.
The content is all in the section from pages 30 till 44 since I didn't do 45 till this post. Ill have to work on them after I post the rest tomorrow when I get home from work/getting my cord back.

Notes of the Game
p1 Thor seems to paint himself as scum in page 1 and varsoon claims he isnt scum.
p2 random wagon appears not much else stood out about that page in general
p3 move rvs nonsense random defends thor just to make note
p4 allyra shows up
p5 allyra commands most of page back and forth she pushes an attack on random. xiao defends varsoon again.
p6 Boon questions town reads on varsoon. thor digs his hole deeper. Konowa shows up with his crusade post.
p7 allyra and thor talk a little about how thor is acting scummy. She ends up painting thor with scum stick an boon as partner.
in post 154 it is interesting to note that up to that point they haven't talk to each other yet. Other than one post.. they communicate with likes of a partnership.
boon makes comment on midget wagon then thor votes midget. thor attracts more attention of himself. the Killer for me is the hammer on his partner they seem to hunt together and then to save himself the reaction when
thor flips scum he votes off his partner. You know what is funny tho. The person they both wanted gone in several posts dies that night thor and boon both go back on random before the day ends and such he is dead d2.
Back to the page by page.
p8 allyra and konowa cluster**** starts here. They come off as just general fighting. Thor makes comment for konowa to join up on the allyra wagon.
p9 konowa defends the idea that thor is not scum and also continues to bicker with allyra. I find that this situation doesn't really provide anything useful. the only stand point is when boon comes out with post 224
"All, what would you do if I became somehow confirmed town? What would your reads look like? "
this makes me feel like he is scum and is seeing how his claim now would fix his position.
p10 3 people voting on allyra 1 confirmed scum and the others one I have as a scum read and one I am feeling to flip scum. allyra leaves in a explosion and konowa is smugly savoring his victory.
p11
"Also, I don't like joining new wagons so early in the game. If the lynch goes through, we don't get much information for the next day, and if I wait a little longer before cementing my read

BBT seems to use knowledge of a previous game to poke thor with scum stick. Orc starts up his entrance to the game.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

The last part is as read to a degree. I was frustrated over this game. Moving on.
- Now I know my wagon has scum on it.
- I know certain people want to hammer me off. Which I understand.
- I know what role I am.
Result of this final vote :
A. If you lynch me off you lose a townie.
B. If you don't then you still have a townie.
C. You don't lynch me and I get NK'ed then you still lose a townie anyway.
I don't really know how else to put it there champ.
The other 2 parts of that post were.
- First part was simply a mistake on my part I thought I had the vote on boon in the first post. However, I didn't so I added the vote right there on top.
- Second was just to establish that I didn't have reads on everyone yet.
Since my method of going page by page may seem strange I been breaking it down into a person by person list. I see that from other games that is the normal way of doing it.
@Zeb
As for post 1202 I see your clever play of words. However, why did it take you all this time of beating around the bush to just vote me ? Were you afraid of what the other thought ?
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

Yeah you caught me all right. It was a good game :P
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

Yep I was the master scum. Thought the whole plan would pan out. If only I wasn't hammered. eh It happens to the best of us I guess.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

I think : ? <- is confusion :?

Yes it is.
Anyway Im off now so goodbye mates !
:dead:
― Elizabeth Goudge

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”