Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Slandaar »

Hi all.

I just want to let you know that if I don't respond to your questions quickly it might be because I am out doing other things.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

Glad you guys agree with me.

Why did you vote me not Kelbris?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Slandaar »

That is one rather large coincidence that I posted the exact thing Kelbris did. Huh. Almost like I was imitating him.

I didn't vote him as I wanted to take this line of inquiry instead seemed better.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 56, Cheetory6 wrote:Zzzzz
Doesn't really read that way to me.

Hmm.

You think then that I, experienced mafia player, decided to post that when Kelbris had previously already said the same and the two had absolutely no relation to each other?

And then when I hint that they are related (hint being kind I pretty much said they are) you decide not to accept this. Why?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 22, havingfitz wrote:
In post 21, Slandaar wrote:Almost like I was imitating him.

Have you discerned anything from this?

Yes and in progress.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 32, kelbris wrote:OH, I see where you are coming from now. Very clever, although, how do you explain post #21 which says:

That is one rather large coincidence that I posted the exact thing Kelbris did. Huh. Almost like I was imitating him.

I didn't vote him as I wanted to take this line of inquiry instead seemed better.

I don't understand what needs explaining in that post?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 78, Cheetory6 wrote:@Slandaar, what, was it the weirdest reaction test ever? Is that what you were going for?
Or were you mocking kelbris? Like, I just don't get it.

To highlight how bad it is to use 'doing other stuff' as an excuse of any kind...
In post 3, kelbris wrote:Just an FYI, if it seems like I am not responding quickly to asked questions,
keep in mind that I live in the AEST time zone, so while you may be awake,
I may be
asleep or
out doing other things.

The timezone thing is a little defensive but using the 'other things' is terrible.

So, we have a suspiciously over defensive post in RVS, we can either vote and everyone will agree with it and nothing really happens as you can't really argue against or you can post in a way to see who is thinking/paying attention and who isn't - you failed horribly. And of course in one post I ended RVS so there is that.

Your turn to answer my questions.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 75, Slandaar wrote:
In post 32, kelbris wrote:OH, I see where you are coming from now. Very clever, although, how do you explain post #21 which says:

Kelbris this definitely was not rhetorical.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Slandaar »

I don't really wish to post life story but I am not well currently so will post properly when I can.

VOTE: Riblet
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 127, Riblet wrote:
In post 124, Slandaar wrote:I don't really wish to post life story but I am not well currently so will post properly when I can.

lol

Looks like I voted the right person. That's 1 scum caught.

:]

What is scummy about that post?
Which of my posts isn't scumhunting?
If you can please direct me to your scumhunting. FYI - 105 isn't scumhunting it is just making commentary. 116 is clearly not scumhunting.
Also if you can explain why you delayed your vote on me so much until our good friend massive asked about RVS votes and why your read switched so hard from 105-->116 that would be fantastic.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 105, Riblet wrote:
For now I still like my vote on Slandaar, something about him and his posts twinge my gut.

In post 116, Riblet wrote:Is slandaar lynched yet? I guess not cause its not locked.

Too extreme a change considering I didn't post in-between. That line in 116 is horribly fake.

Riblet is scum, lynch him, be happy.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 135, Riblet wrote:
How about a basically a full day (hell all game for that matter) waiting for content from you and you not providing any. Thats a pretty dsmn good reason if you ask me.

83 is obviously content so you are misrepresenting me thus, no, your reason is not good. Besides how much content do you expect me to make in 2 days?

How much did you make in the 2 days?
None.

How strange.
Why are you dodging my questions?

Very weak. Really trying hard to accuse me of anything eh? What is important about your questions which I didn't answer?
Why didn't you even bother to try and interact with me at all to see why my vote became serious? That's things a townie would do, yet you aren't.

OK sure go on then. When did your vote become serious Riblet?

Please show me the exact point. Show me how useful this question is. After all it's a townie question right?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 136, Riblet wrote:
In post 131, Slandaar wrote:What is scummy about that post?
Which of my posts isn't scumhunting?

1. You blatantly ignoring my questions

Yes, thank you, as I said I was not well enough to post at that time - that is scummy?

In post 136, Riblet wrote:
2. None of them I'd consider scum hunting posts

They are all checking players thoughts on things and helping me get reads on them. That is scumhunting.

Direct me to yours, you failed to do this when I last asked.

You also failed to explain why you delayed your vote on me or why the seriousness of your accusation changes so much between 105->116. Do that too? :cool:
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 144, Riblet wrote:It is to me because apparently you were well enough to vote an OMGUS vote. If you weren't well you should not have posted at all, and yes I have seen scum lie about being busy and even being sick to avoid providing content so I don't really believe you. Call me an asshole if you want

Really.

If I were to lie to not post anything I would just have gone VLA for a bit. Besides, I posted content in my post so I wasn't avoiding posting content as you have said; A vote with nothing else is content so you have now contradicted your own beliefs.

Good Day Scumbag.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 144, Riblet wrote:Content post 1. I placed a serious vote

Riblet tells us he made a content post when he voted me. OK lets view said post;
In post 63, Riblet wrote:Sure

vote: slandaar

Riblet later says (in the same post)
In post 144, Riblet wrote: I have seen scum lie about being busy and even being sick
to avoid providing content
so I don't really believe you.

In reference to this post which he is suggesting I made to avoid posting content:
In post 124, Slandaar wrote:I don't really wish to post life story but I am not well currently so will post properly when I can.

As we can see, by Riblet's definition, content is provided. Riblet is not genuinely scumhunting these two stances cannot coexist.

In post 139, Slandaar wrote:
Why didn't you even bother to try and interact with me at all to see why my vote became serious? That's things a townie would do, yet you aren't.

OK sure go on then. When did your vote become serious Riblet?

In post 144, Riblet wrote:
In post 139, Slandaar wrote:When did your vote become serious Riblet?

Already explained once, and explained it again in this post

There is also this. So, a townie would ask the question when he admits he already explained it. He is just making it up as he goes along 'townie would do X' then cannot backup why.

If you look back this is more obvious he makes his RVS post then doesn't post till much later where he explains it. At what point does townie ask 'why his vote became serious?'.

I don't feel like responding to the rest of his post but needless to say it's nonsense.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 157, FA_Q2 wrote:No, a vote with nothing else is not content. it is a naked vote and inherently anti town.

Naked votes do almost nothing.

Who are you arguing with?

Riblet?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

Alright;

Riblet's main argument is I wasn't scumhunting enough in the first ~30hours of the game which obviously has no merit. If we compare my ISO to his in said time period mine is MUCH stronger.

He managed to switch to a gut read to a very strong 'why isn't he lynched' read for no reason. This is validated as 1. I didn't post between said change and 2. nothing of worth was posted (a case etc). So we have a baseless read change (he was basically just acting).

Then we have Riblet contradicting himself about what is a content post, I posted a vote and this is avoiding posting content, he posts a vote and it's a content post. These two stances can't coexist.

Riblet initially delayed his vote on me substantially only eventually voting me in a very scummy way to try and encourage Massive to vote.

Riblet acts like he asked some very important questions and accuses me of dodging. Let me now answer them:
Why did I not vote in the first 30 hours of the game? didn't feel like it.
Why does Riblet think X? I don't know.

Very important questions which clearly had a real purpose.

Finally Riblet is just acting for the crowd. If you actually believe half the nonsense he writes you are truly gullible.
In post 144, Riblet wrote:I am getting caught up and also at the same time trying to interact with players and get them to explain their reads. A. basically ask havingfitz to basically explain his reason for his vote B. Pointing out posts that I do not like in an attempt to draw other people's attention to them to see if they agree or disagree with me in an attempt to foster conversation.

Makes me laugh every time.

In no world do I believe anyone posts with the thought process 'I am going to attempt to foster conversation by pointing out things I agree or disagree with'

That isn't what townies do, they point out stuff they don't like to accuse people or ask questions, not to point it out in the hopes it will foster conversation... I mean really.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 171, Riblet wrote::lol: yeah NO

Yeah.

My ISO
Spoiler:
In post 9, Slandaar wrote:Hi all.

I just want to let you know that if I don't respond to your questions quickly it might be because I am out doing other things.

In post 15, Slandaar wrote:Glad you guys agree with me.

Why did you vote me not Kelbris?

In post 21, Slandaar wrote:That is one rather large coincidence that I posted the exact thing Kelbris did. Huh. Almost like I was imitating him.

In post 73, Slandaar wrote:
In post 56, Cheetory6 wrote:Zzzzz
Doesn't really read that way to me.

Hmm.

You think then that I, experienced mafia player, decided to post that when Kelbris had previously already said the same and the two had absolutely no relation to each other?

And then when I hint that they are related (hint being kind I pretty much said they are) you decide not to accept this. Why?

In post 74, Slandaar wrote:
In post 22, havingfitz wrote:
In post 21, Slandaar wrote:Almost like I was imitating him.

Have you discerned anything from this?

Yes and in progress.

In post 83, Slandaar wrote:
In post 78, Cheetory6 wrote:@Slandaar, what, was it the weirdest reaction test ever? Is that what you were going for?
Or were you mocking kelbris? Like, I just don't get it.

To highlight how bad it is to use 'doing other stuff' as an excuse of any kind...
In post 3, kelbris wrote:Just an FYI, if it seems like I am not responding quickly to asked questions,
keep in mind that I live in the AEST time zone, so while you may be awake,
I may be
asleep or
out doing other things.

The timezone thing is a little defensive but using the 'other things' is terrible.

So, we have a suspiciously over defensive post in RVS, we can either vote and everyone will agree with it and nothing really happens as you can't really argue against or you can post in a way to see who is thinking/paying attention and who isn't - you failed horribly. And of course in one post I ended RVS so there is that.

Your turn to answer my questions.

In post 89, Slandaar wrote:

Kelbris this definitely was not rhetorical.

Riblet's ISO of nothing.
Spoiler:
In post 7, Riblet wrote:It's Riblet BABY, Twenty 15!

In post 35, Riblet wrote:
In post 12, havingfitz wrote:I just watched the Feb 28th SNL episode this morning...Vote Riblet

WTF? :lol

You saw how awesome I am and still voted me? Wtf is right.

In post 42, Riblet wrote:
In post 40, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 20, Cheetory6 wrote:Kelbris feels more like new player explaining everything he does.
Not getting same vibes from Slandaar.

Cause he's not a newb

In post 45, Riblet wrote:
In post 12, havingfitz wrote:Any alts in this game?

Forgot this, I'm an alt but not telling anyone who I am

In post 49, Riblet wrote:
In post 46, Aeronaut wrote:

hey we can be secret alt friends

Sure. Do you know how to make a fribble?

As we can see mine is much stronger.

My point:
In post 169, Slandaar wrote:I wasn't scumhunting enough in the first ~30hours of the game which obviously has no merit. If we compare my ISO to his in said time period mine is MUCH stronger.

Now verified.

In post 171, Riblet wrote:I had a reason, just because I didn't share it at the time doesn't mean it didn't exist.
As I said later in the thread I got tired of what appeared to me as stalling providing content.
I already outlined your iso to show how useless it was to me and how there was essentially no scum hunting, no trying to progress the game, etc... Sure you could say the same to me but I voted you to see how you respond because I am sort of familiar with you as a player. Your response wasn't what I was expecting so that made me scum read you more.

What he is saying here is 'because Sland didn't post for one day my read strengthened significantly'.

I was ill which is why I didn't post but even so, I could have been doing other things, this is not a valid reason to strengthen a read so significantly.

I said:
In post 169, Slandaar wrote:He managed to switch to a gut read to a very strong 'why isn't he lynched' read for no reason.

This is now verified.

In post 171, Riblet wrote:
In post 169, Slandaar wrote:Then we have Riblet contradicting himself about what is a content post, I posted a vote and this is avoiding posting content, he posts a vote and it's a content post. These two stances can't coexist.

:roll:

Riblet doesn't even have a response for this so he tries a smiley and hopes people don't notice the strength of the point.

1. i didn't delay my vote on you

This is factually incorrect. Please view Riblet's ISO which I spoilered, as we can see Riblet has ample opportunity to vote in any of his waste of space posts but only does so late on.
2. how on earth did i vote you in a scummy way?

Delay of vote and the circumstances ie:
3. I don't think I ever encouraged massive to vote so this is a lie.

Only voting to show massive he can vote and trying to psychologically influence him. It is clear in context Riblet only voted because Massive was asking about voting.
1. why are you not doing any scum hunting (this wasn't answered above and it hasn't been answered in any of your posts)

This was answered ages ago. I was scumhunting.
2. why are you not voting yet - answered and not good enough. More proof to me that you are scum

I didn't feel like voting anyone so I am scum? uh nope. This is quite a terrible accusation.
3. Why did you think it was a good idea to copy another player's opener - not answered above and not really answered in the game. You gave some BS line early on and when someone asked for clarification you questioned why he wanted to know

Very clearly answered ages ago. Riblet paying no attention.
4. Why do i get the impression you are phoning it in - not answered and you are still basically phoning it in.

Why does Riblet think X? I don't know.

Clearly answered this very important question too.
Totally disagree with you here, but even if you were even remotely accurate you aren't doing those things yourself, well you weren't anyway until you got a bad case of the OMGUSes.

Completely untrue my ISO is full of me asking questions.
Yes people try to foster conversation because that is how you can read people better. It's called trying to gain town reads and help figure out null reads, you can disagree with me but I see it over and over again. I even know certain people who go out of their way to have conversations with players in games just so they can read them better.

Hey cool story.

You know what those 'people' do? they ask questions they don't just post random commentary and hope.

Enjoy :]
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 170, Saul Goode wrote:
In post 169, Slandaar wrote:That isn't what townies do

A lot of Townies don't do what Townies do. Or this would be an easy game. What makes you think he's scum and not just bad at being obvious Town?

It's not a town thought process to think you are trying to foster discussion by posting a bunch of comments.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 179, Riblet wrote:
In post 176, Slandaar wrote:What he is saying here is 'because Sland didn't post for one day my read strengthened significantly'.

I was ill which is why I didn't post but even so, I could have been doing other things, this is not a valid reason to strengthen a read so significantly.

Yep that's what i am saying and quite frankly I don't believe the illness considering you stole somoebody else's opener basically saying you were going to lurk.

Just read that and then lynch Riblet.

I didn't post for a day so his read on me strengthened significantly.

Doesn't fly.

No point continuing to toy with him.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

Also Ribletscum I admire how badly you wanted to play with me that you went and created a 'secret alt'
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 203, kelbris wrote:Slandaar: As well as what I have said earlier, after re-reading his ISO again I have also figured out that he seems strangely eager to lynch Riblet and saying blatant lies to try to convince others to do so as well. For instance, he claims that Riblet was trying to psychologically influence Massive into voting for Slandaar. After reading Riblet's ISO I have seen NO EVIDENCE of such a thing, just because someone votes "late in the game" does NOT mean that they voted only because someone else said something. Slandaar also said that Riblet's ISO (up until post #176 at least) contained no content, when I looked in Riblet's ISO, I found LOTS of content, seems to me like Slandaar only added parts of the ISO that would help his case, further cementing him as a scum in my book.

Kelbris your post amused me greatly so thank you.
In post 203, kelbris wrote:
just because someone votes "late in the game" does NOT mean that they voted only because someone else said something

Uh yes it does in this case.
In post 42, Riblet wrote:
In post 40, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 20, Cheetory6 wrote:Kelbris feels more like new player explaining everything he does.
Not getting same vibes from Slandaar.

Cause he's not a newb

In post 49, Riblet wrote:
In post 46, Aeronaut wrote:

hey we can be secret alt friends

Sure. Do you know how to make a fribble?

In post 35, Riblet wrote:
In post 12, havingfitz wrote:I just watched the Feb 28th SNL episode this morning...Vote Riblet

WTF? :lol

You saw how awesome I am and still voted me? Wtf is right.

I didn't post inbetween any of this. It is very evident he could have voted me in the first post if he actually found my 'intro' suspicious. He delayed the vote quite a lot. The question is why did he vote? and you have my answer. Either way it's no lie it is an opinion.
In post 203, kelbris wrote:
Slandaar also said that Riblet's ISO (up until post #176 at least) contained no content

You are the one lying here.

I said up till where I got ill ie 30 hours (30 hours is what I said).
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 203, kelbris wrote:riblet: at this point in time I see him as town, after reading his ISO it seems more like a town ISO then a scum one, especially if we take into account Slandaar's LIES about this particular ISO

Riblet has a guardian angel it seems.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 194, Aristophanes wrote:Slandarr, as I said, I believe you to have been sick, as I believe people are truthful with V/LAs and other IRL things.
Is this really the only reason you have, after all this, to convince me Riblet is scum? That's a pretty weak case.

What do you mean is that the only reason? I posted a bunch of stuff.

That reason is really strong so I highlighted it. Do you actually believe Riblet scumreads every single player who is prodded because 'they lied about why they didn't post'?

And yes, it applies to every single player who doesn't post for 48 hours as there is no reason not to believe. Either way if I said I was busy, is that scummy? uh no. Not posting for 1 day isn't scummy. It's basically the only argument he can make though as he messed up his read.

Don't buy it. Lynch him.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Also Riblet should know better than to think I post my first post (the imitation) in a serious vain. There is zero chance he as town believes I posted that as an excuse to lurk.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 203, kelbris wrote:Massive: town, after reading his posts I can see nothing that makes me suspect that he is scum.
havingfitz: null, at this point in the game I have seen nothing to sway me either way

Massive read is odd. Kelbris doesn't apply the same logic to Fitz (and other null players or vice versa - Massive read should be null)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Slandaar »

Wait up, Wait up, lets just get this straight.

Your story is that you think that I posted 'if I don't respond quickly it might be because I am out doing other things' because after seeing Kelbris post similar I thought it was a great excuse to lurk so I copied him thinking no-one would suspect me for lurking?

You think I thought - 'I might be out doing other things' is a good excuse to lurk instead of the more logical explanation and the actual reason which I posted.

Hmmmm

You can't even argue you didn't read my explanation as I directed you to it earlier AND you have given everyone a rundown of my ISO which included it...

Doesn't seem like you are genuinely scumhunting. Not the first time I have accused you of this.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 228, kelbris wrote:if he was not then that could confirm what I was saying about Slandaar claiming that Riblet's post DID influence him being false

What relevance does that have on my alignment?

My opinion is Riblet posted his response/vote in a way which encouraged massive to vote me. He had many opportunities prior to vote me if he was going to (this is factual) but only voted me in response to massive. The delay in vote is suspicious because if he found my post vote worthy you would expect him to vote at the first opportunity not later when nothing else has changed.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 240, kelbris wrote:If it was A then that would indicate to me either anti-town play/scum play and if it is B then...there is an old saying about assuming, it makes an ass out of you and me.

Or maybe it was C? I am right?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 256, kelbris wrote:@Slandaar what is this C you speak of? I saw no C in my post? OH WAIT, a bit more of your sarcasm?

Well not really. You didn't include option C but it definitely exists within the possibilities of what happened.
In post 263, Saul Goode wrote:He meant to tunnel on Riblet's replacement [who would also be spewed Town, btw, and chose Oka randomly by mistake instead. He would know who his teammates were, right? So a massive scum flip nets us two spewed Townies.

And how would this make massive scum?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 84, Cheetory6 wrote:Heh. I'm dumb. I was being lazy and didn't make the connection that you'd taken just portions of things that he'd exactly said.

This lack of awareness is really bad. It is not 'switched on' scumhunting. This is scummy because I repeatedly posted what actually happened but he didn't listen until I forced him into an unanswerable question.
In post 87, Cheetory6 wrote:Lol.
I just noticed the VT claim.
lololololol.
Man.
The best.

Shows again a lack of paying attention + Don't like the reaction. Laughing at bad town play more likely from scum as they have a different perspective.
In post 142, Cheetory6 wrote:I'll do my replacee a favour by responding to outstanding stuff and giving general thoughts before I go.

Do the REPLACEE a favor not the town. I find this wrong. I think his replace out is too pro-town looking I don't like it. Doing the replacee a favor implies he is more concerned about his slots appearance than helping town.
In post 178, Aristophanes wrote:If you can summarize your findings, I may be persuaded to vote with one of you.

Dislike this.
In post 210, Slandaar wrote:
In post 194, Aristophanes wrote:Slandarr, as I said, I believe you to have been sick, as I believe people are truthful with V/LAs and other IRL things.
Is this really the only reason you have, after all this, to convince me Riblet is scum? That's a pretty weak case.

What do you mean is that the only reason? I posted a bunch of stuff.

Lack of paying attention/reading. This is player #2 in the slot.
In post 275, Aristophanes wrote:I think we need a flip to get some direction in this game though. We are all over the place.

Someone tell me who would give us the most direction and is most likely to be scum. I will sheep a vote on them because this D1 is far too scattered.

Really just bad.

Cheet/Aristo could easily be scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 306, Aristophanes wrote:Two of the three things quoted from me are taken out of context.
1. I asked for a tl;dr of your walls because I didn't feel like reading them. I made that clear. I can't be persuaded by a case unless I read it or am given the gist of it.

Let us examine said context then.
In post 178, Aristophanes wrote:You seem to be arguing back and forth, walling at each other, rather than reading the rest of the game.
It's boring and
I'm not getting much out of it except that you are perfectly happy to nitpick every line of each other's posts

How can you accuse of nitpicking if you don't know what is being said?

Where exactly did you make it so very clear that no-one would think otherwise?
In post 178, Aristophanes wrote:
2. Was a direct response to 180. I had asked for a tl;dr and that was what you gave me. I figured it was what you wanted highlighted out of the argument and thus followed it up accordingly.
Also, as I said, I haven't read your walls and don't intend to.

169 was the case. Which was concise. As it turns out this is an extension of the above defense though.
In post 178, Aristophanes wrote:
3. I mean, we are scattered and I see more bickering than actual cases being presented. I'm busy and not always able to be here, but when I'm reading it all seems disjointed.
A flip would help us greatly. Do you disagree?

Yes, maybe that is what you see, but why is it you don't do something productive instead of telling us what you see and suggest flipping someone?

Scum flip helps, town flip doesn't. You are going to get a flip anyway so it's not a benefit to flip someone to make things easier. Thus the answer is yes it helps if you lynch scum, how do you lynch scum? not by flipping people for information.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:00 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 327, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Slandaar: Town. More colaborative and less antagonistic than I've seen him before.

:good:
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 306, Aristophanes wrote:Two of the three things quoted from me are taken out of context.

Aristophanes I won't quote my response to this but considering you debated the context of the quotes I had expected you to try and defend your position. Instead it appears you thought you had made something clear which you didn't and accused both Riblet and I of nitpicking each other when you had no idea what we were saying.

I find this very odd.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

I don't know.

Fishie seems the best lynch today.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 382, Formerfish wrote:Is this solely based off my pred or do you have currently relevant based reads as well?

Well your predecessors play is relevant so I shall answer by saying, yes, I have current relevant based reads. Thank you for your concern Fishie.
In post 383, FA_Q2 wrote:I seen your case on riblet but I don't see the same carry over with fish. Is this based solely on the slot or do you also think there are scummy things that fish has done as well?

Well Fish hasn't exactly brought anything new to the table or really done anything at all so eh. I think it fits.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 390, kelbris wrote:I am back from my V/LA, thanks to everyone for not lynching me whilst I was away.

That is quite alright Kelbris :]
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

Monkey seems alright. Kelbris might be scum. It's difficult as there are a lot of players in the game who require a lot of leeway.

Aristo is a good lynch as he has vanished after my pressure which put him in a very awkward spot.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 398, Formerfish wrote:I disagree that a read on my predecessor is currently relevant, but that's probably just a personal difference of opinion. I think an initial read can be made, but new information should be taken into account.

Everything posted by your slot is relevant this includes your predecessor.

What 'new information' is it you think I am 'ignoring'?
In post 398, Formerfish wrote:
Which brings me to my second point. Saying I haven't done anything is a tad hyperbolic. I'll admit I haven't done a shit ton, but saying I've done nothing is factually incorrect.

Yes, yes, factually incorrect technically you have done
something
but I wasn't using the literal meaning of the word and you definitely know this.
I have a somewhat strong scum read on Kelbris, and a dislike for Rando. I've explained the Kel read, and I'm sitting on Rando for the moment.

Yes, OK?
I have some town reads that I'm also sitting on for the moment until they need to come into play.

That's great.
So I guess you could say I'm not as active as you'd like me to be, but meta dive me and you'll see an ebb and flow to my play that is normal. You could say I haven't made any big cases on anyone and I would tell you that i don't always make big cases. You could say that I'm not being as open as I could be, and I would tell you I'm being as open as I care to be right now.Shit its not like iI am ignoring people trying to interact with me, I'm still waiting on some people to answer my questions and not dodge me.

The issue is you are not showing any signs of being pro-active.

For example, you say people are dodging you where have you chased them up on this?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

I am just going to be the epitome of town till we lynch/deadline now. I have no confidence in anyone else.

Townies need to post more.

I suggest anyone who hasn't should post a case on their top scumread and actually try and push it otherwise in 3 days time we are just going to lynch well... I would guess Kelbris but if he is scum then it will probably end up as Monkey/Midget/Oka.

Kelbris is definitely the best lynch of the 4 although I don't really like lynching newbies unless I am sure they are scum/I am scum :]

You 4 should aim to move yourself out of the last minute lynch category. One easy way is to agree with me that Fishie is the best lynch today and vote him. :wink:
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 390, kelbris wrote:I only saw what I WANTED to see out of their back-and-forward, for instance when Slandaar had said "within the first 30 hours or so) I missed that as I was so focused on finding holes in his evidence because I believed what Riblet was saying.

Yes, but now you know what Riblet was saying was wrong/misleading and actually quite farcical. It is very clear in the first 30 hours I posted much better content than Riblet making his stance that I wasn't scumhunting enough quite ridiculous. Even after he knows I stopped posting for ~60 hours due to being ill he suggests I am lying. (Because he messed up his read - it strengthened significantly for no reason) After a thorough explanation he did not accept this and was adamant I am scum. He even accused me of dodging questions when I said I was ill and didn't feel like posting. That isn't genuine scumhunting.

Please let me know how this influences your thinking about Riblet/Fish now you know not to believe everything Riblet was saying.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 400, FA_Q2 wrote:Easy to attack and hard to lynch tend to be scummy anyway -
there are players that naturally do not want to vote for scum
but are more than happy to vote for easily attackable town members. That and the consistent OMGUS...

Who?

You?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Slandaar »

Aristo vanishing since:
In post 365, Slandaar wrote:

Aristophanes I won't quote my response to this but considering you debated the context of the quotes I had expected you to try and defend your position. Instead it appears you thought you had made something clear which you didn't and accused both Riblet and I of nitpicking each other when you had no idea what we were saying.

I find this very odd.

Basically if you don't read most of my posts ...

Aristo accused Riblet/I of nitpicking each other in our walls. He then says he never read any of the walls.

The 2 statements do not correlate.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 410, massive wrote:Nobody's lynching Kelbris today. His early claim was an all-too-easy target and it now has failed to produce any meaningful train in two attempts. The kid has been informed why this was a mistake and still hasn't done anything overly scummy. There are plenty of better targets.

He posts in a way which comes across as knowing too much.
For example, assuming I am performing a reaction test, realising he is tunnelling (this is actually very very rare in town if you actually look especially the cold turkey type thing he did).

Then his vote on me was suspiciously timed...

Solid lynch.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 414, massive wrote:
In post 412, Slandaar wrote:He posts in a way which comes across as knowing too much.

Can you give a few examples of this? I just reviewed his ISO and couldn't find any real good examples.

In post 286, kelbris wrote:Well, after finally finding out what tunneling is, I have decided to UNVOTE: as I was blinded by my own ideas which I got from the Slandaar vs Riblet arguement. It was foolish, I see that now.

Seems too self aware for newbie town.

----

In post 423, kelbris wrote:Sorry I did not respond until now, my internet has been up and down all day, anyway...

That is quite alright Kelbris :]
In post 423, kelbris wrote:
@Slandaar, knowing that Riblet's claim against you was based on a bunch of lies and contradictions, I would consider him scummy, his replacing out when people started suspecting him and saying that he is done with the site does not strike me as something that town would do. However, Formerfish's posts have returned him to a null state in my eyes. He does not seem to act anything like his predecessor and his posts do not reak of lies like Riblet's do.

I don't know. Riblet was lying and contradicting himself, what has Fishie done to redeem the slot other than not be Riblet?

----

In post 425, Aristophanes wrote:My apologies on "vanishing"

That is quite alright Aristophanes :]
In post 425, Aristophanes wrote:Without reading the posts, it seemed obvious to me, since in each post you quoted almost every line of the other person's separately with a response to it specifically, that you were nitpicking. It's not rocket science. I've seen it before and it's almost never worth reading.

Hrm.

Define nitpicking.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 429, massive wrote:
In post 427, Slandaar wrote:Seems too self aware for newbie town.

Do you think a newbie scum would be this self-aware? It seems like the moniker you have argument with is "newbie" and not necessarily the alignment.

It's much easier as scum as you are more concious (self aware) of your actions. Yes, I think it is much more likely.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Slandaar »

And continuing, something Wicked covered, the reaction test, again as scum he would know I am town so assume I have some sort of pro-town intentions with my post ie reaction test in this instance hence assume reaction test. It just seemed like he was in the know too much there. I could have just been mocking him after all...
In post 172, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 110, kelbris wrote:I came to the conclusion that Slandaar's post was trying to gauge reactions was after he revealed that he was imitating me

Slandaar revealed that he was imitating you in post 21, yet you didn’t vote him until post 65. By this point, Riblet had joined the bandwagon and it had become clear that burn and Cheetory were fairly committed. I sense opportunism here.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 432, Aristophanes wrote:@Slandarr
Nitpicking: Picking apart of something to a ridiculous level.
In this case, each line of an opposer's text is nitpicked.
In other examples, one may nitpick grammar and spelling.

Basically breaks down what is said to a level that is unhelpful. It also allows for the context of lines to be skewed, making scumreading them easier.

And how do you know this is happening without reading?

I posted a nice case.
Riblet responded to my points
I then refuted his arguments.

How exactly does nitpicking apply here?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 436, Wickedestjr wrote:Slandaar, I'm very sorry for my recent activity - life has just been very busy. Fortunately, I've only got a page left to catch up on...

That is quite alright Wickedestjr.
In post 442, kelbris wrote:@Slandaar Whilst Monkey has not done anything specifically good/bad so far, I prefer to not let the predecessor determine my vote, I prefer to evaluate a slot on teh merits (or not) of the current member. At this time, I am getting a null read from him, Riblet was acting scummy sure, BUT that does not mean he IS scum, rather his playstyle in this particular instance made it seem such. Monkey has not acted scummy and his posts have not had any slips or scumtells, so I prefer to leave him as null for now.

Wrong player - Riblet is Fishie not Monkey.
In post 442, kelbris wrote:
Anyway, on to the subject of the day 1 lynch, if I am to be the sacrifice to get the game rolling, I do not mind, feel free to vote for me. This is NOT a confession of being scum, far from it, I am simply offering myself up to help the game progress since otherwise, we could wind up with a no-lynch today.

Hrm.

Everyone should vote Fishie (Mafia) as soon as possible.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p6609413

Read how he replaces in to that game; very recent game just ended. I didn't even know this till now, begin the lynch.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Slandaar »

Massive

Vote Fishie

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 450, havingfitz wrote:Slandaar...I'm doing this over my phone so I might be missing something. What about the link you provided to a recent Fish game indicates he is scum in this game?

His other game is much stronger.

His replace in here was very weak as evidenced by the complete lack of follow up on anything. His replace in there had much more purpose about it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:14 am

Post by Slandaar »

They are comparable. He made a post regarding the first 11 pages which is directly comparable to his replace in here where he posted regarding a similar length.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 482, Wickedestjr wrote:Look at the Oka and FA reads. Monkey scum read Oka for low content but null read FA_Q2 for the same trait: low content. When Oka points this out, Monkey ignores him.

Originally his read is basically saying that two players being low content is suspicious/too much of a coincidence. There is a difference in the reads at that point but, yes, there does seem to have been some mistake in his read when he tries to explain it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 491, Wickedestjr wrote:I don't think this makes a huge difference. He still null reads one slot for a point that he uses to vote another player. Two players exhibiting a null tell should not indicate scum. Null + Null =/= Scum

Nah, if you have a lot of players in one slot all being useless it seems fine to suspect it as scum for that. 2 is maybe a bit early but is OK. Point being there was a difference between the 2.
In post 491, Wickedestjr wrote:
Also, more importantly, if this was the key distinguishing factor - why didn't Monkey just say this? Despite given several opportunities, he didn't ever say that when I questioned him- so it must not have been part of his thought process and we can ignore this possibility.

That is the question. He has gotten very mixed up for some reason.

I would be interested to hear what he says but we may not get the time unfortunately.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

I think I can predict the future and Kelbris is scum with Monkey/Oka town.

Just like I said a few pages back in not so obvious terms.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

It was a dilemma.

Is the Fish bussing Kelbris?

I think so.

You did approximately nothing after voting Kelbris to push the wagon.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

But where we are now Monkey is the one who must die for that mix up. I could be wrong... but eh. Feel like he just got confused.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Slandaar »

Ehhhhhh

I was like maybe I will vote (hammer) Oka with his read change on Monkey but then I was like nah.

Fishie putting people at L-1 stealthily :wink:

VOTE: Monkey
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by Slandaar »

The Riblet/Fish/Aero slot living till endgame is a bit ridiculous honestly... town didn't want to lynch scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1387, Randomnamechange wrote:town (including me) played awfully.

Speak for yourself. I voted scum the entire game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”