Mini 1660 - TTH's Mini Normal (Game Over)

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Jingle »

Well, the soccer thing is annoying and one of them is scum.

VOTE: pisskop
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 16, Jingle wrote:Well, the soccer thing is annoying and one of them is scum.

Clarification, ONE of them is scum. At most. This isn't the kind of scum discussion I'd expect to spill over into the thread. The only possible exception would be BBT/Unlynchable, because they're both mostly reactionary. I still don't think that's likely.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Jingle »

Second Clarification: That only applies if this is single ball. Given what I know of TTH, this is probably single ball. Also, probably not broken by massclaim (although not certainly).

Piss should elaborate.

Skold is scum.

MD is MD, meaning I'm going to default to townreading him until he does something especially damning.

I'm gonna disappear for a while, I expect five pages tonight when I come back.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 19, Skold wrote:You seem to be under the impression that RVS banta is serious business. I see no reason for town to be this highstrung.

You seem to be under the impression no knowledge can be gleaned from RVS. Why?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 27, mnemonicdevice wrote:Do I know you Jingle?

Don't worry, I'll help with the five pages.

Also, why is Skold scum?

@Pisskop why "maybe not scum"

why that phrasing?

We've played before. I was scum, you were a mislynch. I lost in LYLO to deciding I wanted to take both Thor and Ray into LYLO when I had an easy win otherwise. I'm pretty sure we've played before other than that as well.

Skold is scum because there is more scum motivation than town motivation in his posts. I'll elaborate later.

In post 28, pisskop wrote:
In post 27, mnemonicdevice wrote:@Pisskop why "maybe not scum"

why that phrasing?

Thats already too tryhard.

Im arguing against the light assertion that Skold is scum. Jingle is saying that given his actions thus far he has a higher than average chance of flipping scum. Im not as sold.

Pisskop may be scum. :/

In post 29, Skold wrote:I'm scum? Please do go on. I'm not under the impression that no knowledge can be gleaned. But I'm not looking at the voters instead I look towards the silly people like you that slip up when something unnerving hits them.
I really don't get the purists that think that a little bit of banta in RVS is scummy. Can I not have fun? I think that you're just upset because your username is only relevant one month a year :P.

holy fuck that is one hell of a pedit, jesus you guys latch on: If I am scummy in your eyes, VOTE ME. Not voting based on your conclusions is scummy.
Other than that, not much of relevance has been posted.

Banter doesn't have to be alignment indicative, no, but banter to the exclusion of all else usually is. And you managed to miss the point of my statement. And my username is based on a sketch comedy show, not Christmas, so...

No. Maybe later.

If nothing of relevance has been posted, make content of relevance. Don't bitch about it. Bitching about how other people don't do things is an excellent way to hide the fact that you're not doing anything.

In post 30, pisskop wrote:
unvote
vote: Skold

@Jingle
Lalendra and I have 2 completed games together. I was ribbing her about her being a scum in one and a scumspect in the other.

Interesting.

PEdit, one of those four, but probably not more than that, is scum. I'm leaning Skold/Pisskop atm.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 34, Skold wrote:Is an early random lynch common practice in mini normals? That actually sounds hilarious. I can't believe I haven't signed up to one of these before.

Not more than other queues and probably less than larges. In any case, why are you worried about that at L-4?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 25, Unvotable wrote:
In post 21, Jingle wrote:That only applies if this is single ball. Given what I know of TTH, this is probably single ball. Also, probably not broken by massclaim (although not certainly).

NRG wouldn't let a game broken by massclaim through regardless

Yes it would.

I've seen normals that can be broken through massclaim, but are otherwise balanced. The point is that it's difficult to figure out whether massclaim benefits scum or town more, and TTH is more likely to make it benefit scum IMO.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #38 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Jingle »

Anyway, I've gotta go for real this time.

At least five pages. Go.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by Jingle »

Well now. You guys failed miserably. Not even 2 pages since I left.

Let's make of this what we can.

Spoiler: Quote Striping For Fun and Profit
In post 50, Unvotable wrote:
In post 49, Collatz wrote:
In post 33, Unvotable wrote:VOTE: Skold

Page 2-3 scum lynch anyone?

Why on earth would you want a Page 2-3 lynch? Even if Skold is scum (which I doubt. I'm leaning towards him just being an arse) how would an early lynch help town? The answer is: it wouldn't. It would just stop us from communincating and gathering information, putting us behind scum early on in the game. I'm just pointing this out to say my joke vote on you isn't really a joke vote anymore.

Because he's obvscum, the scumminess seeps from the pores of every letter of his posts

Circular logic, and bad circular logic at that.

In post 51, Skold wrote:Why? Because he's refusing to defend his position, declaring me scum without giving any reasoning, lumping you in with me without giving a reason other than what seems to be ''he's scum because he disagrees''. He is overall scum.

@Unlynchable even if I was confirmed scum, why not take the 17 other days to go around asking questions and getting reads? Wouldn't make sense not to.

I'm starting to scumread pisskop. He's sorta trying to buddy me, while also voting for me only AFTER Jingle called him out. TBH I feel more confident in pisskop being scum than Jingle. VOTE: Pisskop

Hmmm. I agree with this. Further concern is raised by the fact that he seems to be townreading me hard for no apparent reason.

In post 54, Collatz wrote:
In post 50, Unvotable wrote:
Because he's obvscum, the scumminess seeps from the pores of every letter of his posts

Would you care to share your reasons (if you have ones different to what Jingle said) as right now all I'm seeing is: 'OMG LETS LYCNH SKOLD COS JINGLE SAID SO'. It just seems like you are parroting jingle without any of you own reasons. You are either scum wanting to remove our time to communicate or you are just inept. Right now I'm leaning toward the former.

@Pisskop - what do you think of Archmage's post?

I don't believe I've shared reasons, so you're saying Unlynchable has no reasons at all. That's fair, given he hasn't shared any, but probably incorrect.

And archmage's post is 0% alignment indicative. I'll give him some time, but if he doesn't post real content I'm liable to PL him.

In post 55, Unvotable wrote:Skold/Pisskop/Collatz

No. Try again, but this time with less stupid.

In post 59, Ponystar17 wrote:VOTE: Skold
Too defensive. Town shouldn't be that defensive about such an early argument with such an amazing lack of substantial evidence against them.

Will be on more tomorrow, have to sleep. Sorry for the late start.

:? Not a big fan of this. Could be scum.

In post 61, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 41, Skold wrote:
In post 35, Jingle wrote:Skold is scum because there is more scum motivation than town motivation in his posts. I'll elaborate later.

Really man? Going to start a shitstorm on me and then refuse to participate other than declaring me scum, based on some motivation that you don't comment on. Scum. You bitch about me not commenting, but I don't have much to comment on. I'm not going to go after the people voting for me because they're just applying pressure.

''why are you worried about that at L-4''- see the problem with this is, I'm not worried. I actually am laughing my arse of at this whole situation. In any case, I mentioned it because Unlynchable asked for a page 2-3 lynch on me.

''At least five pages. Go.''
Piss off without authoritative bollocks. You want content? Create content. Don't waste time wiping your ass, saying you'll elaborate later.
I'll be back to this thread every hour or so.
pedit: Yet another drone comes to add firewood to the innocent sacrifice. Any of you guys going to provide reasons? I guess that would reduce the pressure of these votes, since the idea is to get me to believe that it's so obvious that I should know what you are voting me for.

So, I went and read some of your posts in other games, and from that meta, this seems like really angry for you. You seem to be getting really riled up comparitively about this comment.

So, MD is town. Good to know. And nesting content, but no. I don't care to post a case on you, as I'm rather interested to see what the people voting you saw, especially after how opportunistic some of their votes were. I had intended to explain tonight, but I can wait until later today.

In post 62, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 51, Skold wrote:
@Unlynchable even if I was confirmed scum, why not take the 17 other days to go around asking questions and getting reads? Wouldn't make sense not to.

However, this is town talking right here

Wrong. Not only is this an insanely easy stance to take as scum, it's bad logic. We shouldn't take 18 days to reach a lynch. We should take exactly as long as we need to get the information out of today. If that takes 2 hours, fine. If that takes until deadline, so be it. We do not
ever
want to artificially lengthen days once were ready to lynch. That just leads to town apathy.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 88, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - Jingle, one of Collatz/unlynchable/myself are scum and then you vote for Pisskop...yeah...what?

- Hoping you elaborate on why Skold is scum. Despite still voting Pisskop.

In post 23, pisskop wrote:
Also, Skold is being a nerd.
Maybe not scum

This wording right here feels off.

Yes. I voted for Pisskop. Because I didn't have a clue which of you was scum. On the other hand, pisskop recently told me that he's never lost as scum, and I wanted to change that.

I'm not going to elaborate on Skold being scum right now because I don't want him lynched. If people are gonna sheep me that hard when I don't post any reasoning or a vote, I'm gonna keep my reasoning until twilight. Plus, there's the added point of no one else even pointing out reasons, so there's a chance for bullshit detection where they could just copy me otherwise. Or at least until I decide he's a better lynch than whatever seems to be happening.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Jingle »

Spoiler: A case.
In post 23, pisskop wrote:
In post 21, Jingle wrote:Second Clarification: That only applies if this is single ball. Given what I know of TTH, this is probably single ball. Also, probably not broken by massclaim (although not certainly).

Piss should elaborate.

You see, without extra balls a scum is likely to have jumped into that shenanigans, for the sake of being 'one of the boys'. Since multiball skews both the size of the scumteams and overcomplexifies their actions, its harder to say with any degree of accuracy how scum would certainly react.

Also, Skold is being a nerd. Maybe not scum.

I already pointed this out, but here is piss applying motivations to my statements without knowing everything I was talking about or knowing my alignment. He's treating me like town based on almost nothing, which makes sense if he's scum and doesn't want to get into a fight with me.

In post 44, pisskop wrote:Jingle's just a big ol' meanie.
. Tell me about how you would find scum.

Do you think Jingle's scummy?

Again, he's treating me like I've done something super towny, like I'm a hard townread. "Don't worry about Jingle"//"Why are you worried about Jingle" The inconsistency is painful. He's also subtly discrediting my arguments by attributing them to my temperament.

In post 56, pisskop wrote:For reference, all of you who joined in 2015 are new to the site, or new to mafia?

In post 54, Collatz wrote:@Pisskop - what do you think of Archmage's post?

I liked it, although I think he had it prepared in advance. Id be sad if I had to tell him we were flirting with the end of RVS by then.

Not what he meant, and pisskop knows it. He's not taking a stance and he's not even owning that. This is 100% "Let's not make waves" scum.

In post 75, pisskop wrote:Jingle, I appreciate you being all active lurkerscum over there but you should start contribuiting now

That's really funny, considering I have more content than half of the game at least. Considering that I'm weighing in on things. Considering I already have enough suspects that I need to be wrong on at least one count.

In post 103, pisskop wrote:
unvote
vote: BBT

Poor Scummy BBT just couldn't hold it in.

And: An OMGUS with no reasoning. Which is spectacular. Not necessarily scum, but definitely awards no townpoints.

Added to all that, the rest of his ISO is active lurking. Nothing else he's posted is alignment indicative, or could reasonably be assumed would lead to something alignment indicative from others. (possible hyperbole, but not by much.)

VOTE: pisskop
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 109, Collatz wrote:In post 107, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 77, Collatz wrote:
Unlynchable is pushng this quick lynch thing way too hard. Therefore unlynchable is scum.

This is not a slam dunk trait for scum.

I know, but I do find it suspicous.

It's actually more likely that he's a troll alt. Which, sure, I'd lynch. But scum first.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Jingle »

If I am, I'll console myself with that fact that you're being useless.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Jingle »

Hey, piss. You know what you remind me of? Me. In that game that just ended. Where I was scum who didn't give a fuck.

Maybe make a push with reasoning that isn't OMGUS, or die quietly in the corner.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #175 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Jingle »

Is there anything other than my read on Skold people want me to explain? Cause I feel like I've been less cryptic than I have in the past.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 125, pisskop wrote:Umm no. Thats anti-town to self-murder on page 5, with so little info.

We've come a long way from two days and three pages ago. Can we get on with lynching him yet?

Wrong Song wrote:Let me apologize for calling you an idiot for self-voting, that was uncalled for.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, don't apologize for calling it a duck.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #225 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Jingle »

Both kills point at Skold slightly looking at their ISOs.

Pony points a bit at BBT.

I'm gonna need to reread the game before I'm ready to decide on a vote though.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #230 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 226, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't like that post from Jingle.

It's like you think both kills came from the same faction.

VOTE: Jingle

I...

What?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #232 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Jingle »

Okay, first. We've come to the joint conclusion that I'm not an idiot. Good.

TTH here is not nearly enough of a sadist to give the same scumteam two kills in a normal.

That means we've either got an SK or a vig, and given her lack of enjoyment in the SK role in a game I modded, I'm leaning towards vig.

Now, that leaves me trying to figure out who would've shot each individual, which we should both know I do.

My question is, where does the jump from "You look like you think both kills came from the same person" which is untrue lead to the conclusion "You're scum". That logical leap doesn't make any sense, and I expect better from you.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #233 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Jingle »

EBWOP: My question is, where does the jump from "You look like you think both kills came from the same person" which is untrue lead to the conclusion "You're scum" come from?

In post 227, Skold wrote:VOTE: Jingle
You're going to need to stop declaring your reads without explaining them. D1 you just declared me scum with little to no explanation. Now you say that the ISO's of the victims point to me being scum. Explain yourself.

Sure. The ISO's of the deceased lend suspicion to you. Pony's has suspicion of BBT. As far as my original suspicion, that's fairly simple.

In post 9, Skold wrote:VOTE: scissorhandle
Scissors cut. Cutting causes bleeding. Bleeding kills. Scissor is scum confirmed.

Here he ignores the byplay between the soccer people.

In post 18, Skold wrote:
In post 12, Collatz wrote:How do you like my new avatar. *trollface*

And here, he joins in, after I expressed my belief that only one of them was scum.

I think that this is likely scum.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #238 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE: BBT
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #240 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Jingle »

Well, that makes me feel like I'm wrong.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #253 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 252, Wrong Song wrote:Jingle feels town, I wouldn't lynch there at all if I were you.

:igmeou:

Is TTH fucking with me? Are you all scum?

UNVOTE:

I need to do some thinking, and unfortunately, I've already hit the hallucination point of sleep deprivation so you're not getting that from me tonight.

On the other hand, every single vote so far this dayphase has been awful, so we're off to a great start.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #256 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Jingle »

The votes, not who they're on.

I unvoted because I think you're more likely town than not and I'm not interested in explaining why.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #261 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 260, Skold wrote:Baaa. OMGUS. Whatever you want to manipulate this to be. He's voted without explaining shit far too many times and I think he's trust trying to confuse the fuck out of us. Besides my current vote is on someone for not explaining shit, and this person is doing it worse. Why go after certain areas of Europe for being socialist if the commies are right next to you just over Alaska. Yayy late night shitty analogies.

Seriously, what do I still need to explain, with the exception of my thoughts on BBT?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

My current tin foil theory, by the way, is that one of Scissor and Skold is scum. If it's Skold, his vote is probably a bus vote. I have no problems with lynching Unlynchable, with the understanding that it is solely a policy lynch. I don't think he's more likely to be scum than town, and you're kidding yourself if you do. But he's gonna be fucking impossible to read and useless to play with, so...

In other news, we have far too many lurkers for the day to be this far along, so I'm not interested in putting UL at L-1.

@mod- Could you please prod Lalendra? TYIA! :mrgreen:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #276 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 263, Skold wrote:
In post 261, Jingle wrote:
In post 260, Skold wrote:Baaa. OMGUS. Whatever you want to manipulate this to be. He's voted without explaining shit far too many times and I think he's trust trying to confuse the fuck out of us. Besides my current vote is on someone for not explaining shit, and this person is doing it worse. Why go after certain areas of Europe for being socialist if the commies are right next to you just over Alaska. Yayy late night shitty analogies.

Seriously, what do I still need to explain, with the exception of my thoughts on BBT?

Your first vote on me, why the ISO's of the NK are somehow linked to me and BBT, if you still consider me to be scum, and if so why aren't you voting for me, and I also think at this point you should explain why you didn't explain previously. Do you want a graph of minor bullshit you've avoided explaining?

Spoiler: Answers, in quote form
In post 233, Jingle wrote:EBWOP: My question is, where does the jump from "You look like you think both kills came from the same person" which is untrue lead to the conclusion "You're scum" come from?

You're going to need to stop declaring your reads without explaining them. D1 you just declared me scum with little to no explanation. Now you say that the ISO's of the victims point to me being scum. Explain yourself.

Sure. The ISO's of the deceased lend suspicion to you. Pony's has suspicion of BBT. As far as my original suspicion, that's fairly simple.

Scissors cut. Cutting causes bleeding. Bleeding kills. Scissor is scum confirmed.

In post 18, Skold wrote:

And here, he joins in, after I expressed my belief that only one of them was scum.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

In post 108, Jingle wrote:I'm not going to elaborate on Skold being scum right now because I don't want him lynched. If people are gonna sheep me that hard when I don't post any reasoning or a vote, I'm gonna keep my reasoning until twilight. Plus, there's the added point of no one else even pointing out reasons, so there's a chance for bullshit detection where they could just copy me otherwise. Or at least until I decide he's a better lynch than whatever seems to be happening.

As far as scumreading you, yes. Yes I am. But I have too many scumreads and not a good enough handle on the game, so I'm not pushing anything.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #316 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Jingle »

I guess I can't complain too much because I lapsed into prod range myself, but holy shit, fish. Why?

In what world was that enough discussion today?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #334 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 330, Skold wrote:Not sure if we should do night action speculation. I've been told it's anti-town, but maybe that's only in newbie games. But I'll just remind us that two town died last night and one died this night.

Entirely situational and depends on what you're speculating about. For example don't speculate about protections or investigations unless the role in question is flipped or it breaks the game.

You guys have been slotted 3 hours today. That starts in roughly 4 hours.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #336 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Jingle »

This game. Reading and evaluating players.

Reading comprehension is key.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #338 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Jingle »

Are you being intentionally dense?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #345 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 340, Slandaar wrote:Alright, I have read the thread. This game is tough and it is basically up to me to sort you all out so what is going to happen is I won't be posting what I think for a couple days while I think things through. In the meantime you can help me, Skold, post a read list and give good detailed explanations for each. Don't bother with my slot I am town and that will become incredibly obvious in the coming days.

I also suggest we massclaim. I am claiming last.

Everyone else can claim in their next post.

Hey, if I softclaim a tracker guilty on you will you shoot scum?

And no. Massclaim isn't necessary today.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #348 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Jingle »

I think he's trying to muscle the best claim position for himself, which means one of three things.

A. He's got some manner of power that is likely to get counterclaimed, and wants to catch scum.
B. He's vanilla and he wants Scum to think A.
C. He's scum and he wants to claim last in order to ensure his claim is safe.

I'm not sure which is the case yet.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #351 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Jingle »

And that's a viable case in probable MYLO because?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #375 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Jingle »

1. Slandaar is probably town.
2. I actually agree with every post he's made today.
3. I'm kinda sad that he didn't respond to my veiled message to him at all.

I'm a VT. And I'm pretty sure I want to lynch Skold today.

More on that after the massclaim.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #376 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Jingle »

Popcorn, Archmage.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #378 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Jingle »

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #392 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Jingle »

I'm fine with waiting for sland, due to the soft claim.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #397 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Jingle »

I'm probably going to have no time to post today, but I'll put up my skold case when I do have time. Probably no later than 6:00 tomorrow.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #408 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 407, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:Talking about the theory of the game in general. If you want to argue that the town needs power roles to balance out with the mafia's power roles, that's not correct. It's the other way around. The town has no need for power roles, they're only added to make the town more interesting. This is a normal game. That doesn't mean "X number of power roles, no matter what." The Normal games might very well be totally vanilla: no power roles of any sort. While clearly this isn't a game without power roles, we don't really know how many there are. We can attempt a meta-clear, but it's not foolproof. Saying that it makes you "confirmed town" that there aren't more power roles is blatant falsehood.

The argument is a balance argument. And no. Mountainous is not balanced the same as games with Power Roles. That argument is frankly wrong. Also, The Slandaar suspicion is not really helping. I'd be surprised as hell if he were scum at this point.

As far as investigative roles that could not have a meaningful result, there are many. And it's not worth going into today. Sland, I definitely want to hear your reasoning on Alchemist town.

As far as Skold scum goes, I haven't had as much time as I usually do, but the general gist of the case is that nothing he's done strikes me as trying to figure people out so much as figure out whether people are lynchworthy.

Particularly, his interactions with me look like he's fishing to see if I'm lynchable. He's been calling me scum since D1, presumably because I don't expound on my reasoning despite the fact that he's never really prodded at me. He's never spent time on figuring me out, nor has he actually pushed hard for my lynch. Not to mention:

In post 330, Skold wrote:Welcome Slandaar, tell us when you catch up.
I'd like reads on these people from you:
Archmage
Jingle
Skold (myself)
Scissorhandle
Not sure if we should do night action speculation. I've been told it's anti-town, but maybe that's only in newbie games. But I'll just remind us that two town died last night and one died this night.

This post is terrible. He's fishing for options, looking where he can go where the resistance is weakest.

@Sland: I agree with you on almost everything. What's the deal with the Archmage read though?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #411 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Jingle »

Most definitely. Skold didn't really interact with him D1 until pointing out to him that the lynch had already happened. And then since then, the summation of their interaction has been Skold suspecting Archmage, pointing out what I believe to be a manufactured townslip, and then immediately thereafter saying he's been productive and useful.

I'd say it's worse for Skold, but there's nothing preventing Archmage from being a buddy.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #420 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Jingle »

For reference:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mountainous

10:3 Mountainous is horribly scumsided. Also, F2F Mafia is an entirely different skill set.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #427 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 426, Wrong Song wrote:Jingle - I think he's town. I know a bit about his meta on both accounts. So I'm leaning town there due to that.

Both accounts? Who are you that you know my alt?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #434 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 430, Slandaar wrote:
In post 364, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
@Slandaar, I'm willing to play along. Massclaim makes sense if this is Mislynch or Lose.

If today is mislynch or lose, oughtn't we to claim, then to go No lynch for the day? If today is Mylo, I don't see a single situation where going for a lynch today rather than tomorrow is a stronger play than waiting a day.

Vanilla Townie
, by the way.

Archmage is town for this.

No doubts.

He claimed first and not under any duress.

Also the FOS on Blue seemed legit to me + Unvote Unlynchable was kinda townie even though could be faked.

Ehhh. I'm less reluctant to claim as scum usually, is there any other basis to your read?

Also, the analysis of skold is pretty good, but then I think we both knew I was gonna think that before you posted it. As far as me being scum in this game, I think your analysis actually paints me as more likely to be scum with Skold, but I'll admit to a little bias. And it's academic, given that I'm town.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #451 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Jingle »

VOTE: Skold

Really, not sure why I haven't already done this. I don't really foresee changing my mind here.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #459 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by Jingle »

Ehhh. I just can't bring myself to give a fuck about the game. Every time I look at a post by Skold, I see scum motivation and I should point that out. But it seems like wasted effort at this point. Added to the fact that the game is probably solvable given current situations....

Forgive me if I haven't been the most active.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #472 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

On the other hand there's been a significant portion of the player list saying they'd vote skold and not voting skold.

If he hasn't been lynched by tonight, I'll try to wall post a case. I may be far too drunk for that though, so no promises.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #486 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by Jingle »

I've been busier than normal the last few days. I should be able to devote some time to this tomorrow, but I make no promises.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #488 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Jingle »

That's not really an option. If we don't at least make an effort to continue the game, there will simply be more people to replace. I'll send a PM to my replacement list tonight to see if I can help TTH find some
suckers
friendly fellows to replace in, but the game cannot stall out or scum wins.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #503 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Jingle »

Hi Thor. I'd do the traditional attempt to lynch you for lols but it's probably MYLO with a vig. Skold is probs scum, but I've been too lazy to actually post a case. Scissors is claimed vig and Sland is claimed non-specific investigative, so they're probs town.

That brings the lynch pool to you, me, Skold, Wrong Song, Formerfish, and Archmage Ludicrous. I think you're one of the more likely scum out of that bunch, but there hasn't been much in the way of alignment indicative content, so...

Archmage is a pretty recent townread, in that he actually appears to want to solve things.

Anything specific you care to know?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #506 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 504, Thor665 wrote:Sure;

1. Why the sloppy thoughts from you and not paying attention to who is in slots you claim to have cleared?
2. Who has advocated massclaim - have we massclaimed?
3. Were their investigation results claimed by Sland? If not - why do you table him?
4. Have you been a lurksack this game?
5. What's up with the Wolf head thing claiming scum?

Go!

1. Ehhh. Two replacements, I can be forgiven. Switch you and radicalmadman in all those lists then.
2. Slandaar, and yes. Everyone other than you guys claimed VT.
3. He claims his results are null, but the manner in which he went about massclaim was pretty town (He softed an action before anyone claimed) and I'm more than willing to see what comes tomorrow. Added to the fact that Doc/Vig is pretty weak for town... I think him being town is more likely.
4. Yeah. Sorry bout that.
5. Either he's town who is counting on you to shoot scum tonight or he's scum who's seen the writing in the sand and gave up on fighting. I see a shitton of bad posts from him, so I'm leaning towards the latter.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #516 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 509, Thor665 wrote:3. Agreed - though it was silly to let him go last if he suggested massclaim - but I agree about the balance as currently stands.
4. Lurcksack you roughly equates to scum you - thoughts?
5. What about his posts is scummy? He seems to be claiming that there isn't a case on him - I see that happen a *lot* so tend to believe him that there isn't, prove me wrong? And if you can't - isn't the wagon then pretty bad - so why support it?

3. He softclaimed PR before anyone else went and I believe in my ability to solve games based on balance issues. That gave the opportunity to catch someone lying.
4. Lurksack me equates me who is busy IRL or disengaged with the game. In this case it's the latter. But you're right that I'm not above strategic lurking to win a game as scum.
5. I'll link what sland is talking about in a minute, but I do need to put a damn case together.

In post 515, Slandaar wrote:It is possible, but I think not. Is he Anti?

Given that Anti is our comod and we play in 90% of each other's modded games... Yes. I'm anti. You caught me.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #517 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Jingle »

Spoiler: Slandaar posts that are actually really important.
In post 340, Slandaar wrote:Alright, I have read the thread. This game is tough and it is basically up to me to sort you all out so what is going to happen is I won't be posting what I think for a couple days while I think things through. In the meantime you can help me, Skold, post a read list and give good detailed explanations for each. Don't bother with my slot I am town and that will become incredibly obvious in the coming days.

I also suggest we massclaim. I am claiming last.

Everyone else can claim in their next post.

In post 355, Slandaar wrote:We are massclaiming because it's mylo and massclaim today is optimal.

We need people to claim as we want to narrow down the suspects with claims for today's lynch which can be the last we make. Simply; Claiming provides information and considering this can be the last lynch we should gather all information possible. This is very standard practice.

I claim last because I am a PR and effectively going to be confirmed town in short order.

Skold now claims first.

In post 429, Slandaar wrote:BEHOLD: Skold, confirmer of lynches! he always appears just after lynches occur on townies to confirm they are in fact dead!
In post 206, Skold wrote:
In post 202, pisskop wrote:piss.

i must have miscounted.

unvote

I' not sure you can retract the vote once the HAMMER vote has been issued. Correct me if I'm wrong.

He doesn't post for 3 days until a lynch has occurred and 6 hours later here he is!
In post 314, Skold wrote:Umm, Archmage, lynch has been achieved. We're in twilight.

Again! this time only three hours!

The thing which gets you is these are the only posts he makes in each twilight phase. Just to say the lynch has been reached. It's like 'job done' type thing.

--------------

In post 41, Skold wrote:
In post 35, Jingle wrote:Skold is scum because there is more scum motivation than town motivation in his posts. I'll elaborate later.

Really man? Going to start a shitstorm on me and then refuse to participate other than declaring me scum, based on some motivation that you don't comment on. Scum. You bitch about me not commenting, but I don't have much to comment on. I'm not going to go after the people voting for me because they're just applying pressure.

''why are you worried about that at L-4''- see the problem with this is, I'm not worried. I actually am laughing my arse of at this whole situation. In any case, I mentioned it because Unlynchable asked for a page 2-3 lynch on me.

Piss off without authoritative bollocks. You want content? Create content. Don't waste time wiping your ass, saying you'll elaborate later.
pedit: Yet another drone comes to add firewood to the innocent sacrifice. Any of you guys going to provide reasons? I guess that would reduce the pressure of these votes, since the idea is to get me to believe that it's so obvious that I should know what you are voting me for.

It's a strange one. He gets annoyed with the 'random' voting on him. What this is though is the start of the Jingle scum read.

In post 45, Skold wrote:Umm. Are you trying to buddy me? That's kinda cute. Also it's kinda scummy. But also adorable. I'd find scum by looking at player's posts and deciding based on that via observing certain actions or reads or inconsistencies.

Awful.
In post 267, Skold wrote:
In post 266, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm getting cold feet about lynching Unlynchable.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Scissorhandle

I'm going to need more than ''I'm getting cold feet'' from you to explain the unvote. Is unlynchable town? WHY am I town? Why is scissor scum? This isn't enough BBT
FOS

Awful. Seems fake to me.

In post 307, Skold wrote:@Jingle as one of the very few active players left, minding putting aside your goals for world domination so that you can hammer your scumbuddy?
pedit: :( Does that mean I'm scum to you?

Jingle scum hammer your buddy.

It's just kind of ridiculous.

The whole Jingle/Skold thing is terrible. Skold seems certain Jingle is scum yet is always voting someone else even today we had him vote me and now Wrong.

Jingle similarly failed to vote Skold during D1 which is actually a very real reason to suspect him.

Now, I would also refer you to my VCA on Skold:
In post 195, TellTaleHeart wrote:
Vote Count 1,4

Unlynchable
[2] Collatz, Formerfish
pisskop
[6] Jingle, Skold,
BlueBloodedToffee
, scissorhandle, Wrong Song,
pisskop

Skold [3]
mnemonicdevice, Unlynchable, Ponystar17

Ponystar17
[1] The Archmage Ludicrous

Not Voting [1]
Lalendra

There is another pretty bad looking VC which makes Pisskop look like a counter wagon but just take this VC.

Every wagon was town except Skold who is unknown. We know that BBT voted Skold earlier and the wagon was at 4.

4 townies voting Skold, no scum, why? where is the scum interest in this wagon?
Jingle? possible.

Skold on D2 after MD and Pony die takes little heat. This suggests scum are not trying to lynch him. Why? because he is scum most likely.

Now.

Skold can be town in one scenario where Jingle is scum and has been tunneling on Skold while picking off other lynches leading to today.
Skold and Jingle can be buddies doing a terrible distancing act.
Skold can just be scum and Jingle town which is where I side currently.

Those are the three scenario's. What makes a lot of sense to me is to lynch Skold and on a town flip vig Jingle.

Scissor:
I would very much like your input on this. You will need to read through Jingle/Skold interactions. Do you believe they can both be town? I don't. And really ensuring a tomorrow is priority one.

To be honest everyone can put forward their input on that. I find it a very good way to ensure a tomorrow. The main point being: if Skold is town, is there any chance Jingle is also?

In post 430, Slandaar wrote:
In post 364, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
@Slandaar, I'm willing to play along. Massclaim makes sense if this is Mislynch or Lose.

If today is mislynch or lose, oughtn't we to claim, then to go No lynch for the day? If today is Mylo, I don't see a single situation where going for a lynch today rather than tomorrow is a stronger play than waiting a day.

Vanilla Townie
, by the way.

Archmage is town for this.

No doubts.

He claimed first and not under any duress.

Also the FOS on Blue seemed legit to me + Unvote Unlynchable was kinda townie even though could be faked.

In post 447, Slandaar wrote:
In post 441, Skold wrote:
Taking shit like ''Jingle hammer your scumbuddy'' seriously when it's obviously a fucking joke.

What exactly is the joke?

You think Jingle is scum and Unlynchable/Pisskop (I forget which lynch you said it at) is scum? I got the joke. How have I taken it 'seriously?'
Not so sure if Slaandar is town anymore. The thing about longer days if scum is missing seems weak, he's only soft claimed and the only thing keeping him town in my books is that 10/3 Doc/Vig seems kinda shorthanding town.

That is all? Really?
On the only actual ''evidence'' is the votecounts and I'm actually fucking confused at this. Slaandar I don't know what experiences you have with town, but town aren't always right. In fact town are most of the time WRONG. If they weren't then scum wouldn't have a chance of winning.

No scum voted you. This suggests something. Nothing to do with town being right otherwise I would just sheep MD's reads.

In post 461, Slandaar wrote:
In post 341, Slandaar wrote:Wrong I need you to explain this:
In post 186, Wrong Song wrote:The Pisskop v BBT doesn't feel TvT. It doesn't feel TvS either so banking there's at least one scum in this group.

I also require you to tell me exactly what you thought Pisskop needed to respond to in thread at this point:
In post 187, Wrong Song wrote:VOTE: Pisskop

lurking little scumbag.

This

Plus:
In post 252, Wrong Song wrote:Jingle feels town, I wouldn't lynch there at all if I were you.

Plus:
In post 186, Wrong Song wrote:Collatz's 79 rings slightly town...?

Don't like that he questions his own opinion. The only time he does it is here regarding Collatz who is scum.

Plus general lack of activity, doing nothing, posting no real content while being from what I can tell an experienced, competent, player is awful in this situation. No input into massclaim no real anything honestly.

Slandaar, it is a waste of time trying to convince Thor.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #518 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 517, Jingle wrote:Slandaar, it is a waste of time trying to convince Thor.

That he should read the thread, I mean. It's far more useful to get him caught up and start posting relevant information.

Thor, I've got work shortly, but I'll try to make a cohesive case on Skold tomorrow. Seriously, I'm kinda worried I'm confbiasing at this point because I've held the read since p1.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #520 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Jingle »

No, although it does overlap.

I just look at most of his posts and feel like they're designed to draw attention away from himself, and I have since D1. That's the core of it, I suppose. He seems to be more worried about himself and keeping his ass out of the fire than about solving the game.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #523 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 521, Thor665 wrote:His posts from the point I replaced in certainly lack that vibe - do you presume he's giving up at this stage?

Actually I'm not sure. It's kinda why I think I might be confbiasing. I look at his posts and I can't tell the why. Which is why I'm gonna want you to tell me if I'm smoking something tomorrow afternoon.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #525 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Jingle »

Why?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #528 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Jingle »

Fair point.

VOTE: Wrong Song

Skold, talk to me about the other players. I'm looking to reevaluate my read on you.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #545 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Jingle »

Spoiler: Skold case

Skold ignores previous thread activity.

In post 18, Skold wrote:

Skold jumps onto the activity that happened before his first post.

In post 19, Skold wrote:
In post 17, Jingle wrote:
In post 16, Jingle wrote:Well, the soccer thing is annoying and one of them is scum.

Clarification, ONE of them is scum. At most. This isn't the kind of scum discussion I'd expect to spill over into the thread. The only possible exception would be BBT/Unlynchable, because they're both mostly reactionary. I still don't think that's likely.

You seem to be under the impression that RVS banta is serious business. I see no reason for town to be this highstrung.

Skold quotes the statement I make about why I don't suspect multiple scum out of the inanity on P1, after already jumping into that conversation after my quote.

In post 45, Skold wrote:Umm. Are you trying to buddy me? That's kinda cute. Also it's kinda scummy. But also adorable. I'd find scum by looking at player's posts and deciding based on that via observing certain actions or reads or inconsistencies.

An accusation of buddying, but no followthrough. No real scumhunting. Notable addition, he did switch his vote after about a page.

NKA, I'll go in depth after.

In post 276, Jingle wrote:

Your first vote on me, why the ISO's of the NK are somehow linked to me and BBT, if you still consider me to be scum, and if so why aren't you voting for me, and I also think at this point you should explain why you didn't explain previously. Do you want a graph of minor bullshit you've avoided explaining?

In post 233, Jingle wrote:EBWOP: My question is, where does the jump from "You look like you think both kills came from the same person" which is untrue lead to the conclusion "You're scum" come from?

In post 18, Skold wrote:

In post 108, Jingle wrote:I'm not going to elaborate on Skold being scum right now because I don't want him lynched. If people are gonna sheep me that hard when I don't post any reasoning or a vote, I'm gonna keep my reasoning until twilight. Plus, there's the added point of no one else even pointing out reasons, so there's a chance for bullshit detection where they could just copy me otherwise. Or at least until I decide he's a better lynch than whatever seems to be happening.

As far as scumreading you, yes. Yes I am. But I have too many scumreads and not a good enough handle on the game, so I'm not pushing anything.

He defends himself from my arguments without actually reading through my points, as evidenced by the fact that all of his questions had already been answered. Given that he was scumreading me based on "He's not answering questions" and not asking me other questions, :neutral:

In post 330, Skold wrote:Welcome Slandaar, tell us when you catch up.
I'd like reads on these people from you:
Archmage
Jingle
Skold (myself)
Scissorhandle
Not sure if we should do night action speculation. I've been told it's anti-town, but maybe that's only in newbie games. But I'll just remind us that two town died last night and one died this night.

Rolefishing on the vig. Directing Slandaar in a way that feels like he's trying to decide where to push next. No actual reasoning.

In post 346, Skold wrote:@Jingle this is probably the definition of a loaded question, but what do you think of him declaring he claims last.

Trying to seed doubt and derail the massclaim process.

In post 386, Skold wrote:Mackerel boy, get Slaandar to claim once you're done.

Again, trying to break the massclaim process and sow discord. If he had a problem with Sland claiming last, why not bring it up when we were discussing massclaim, instead in the middle of it?

In post 453, Skold wrote:Am I seriously about to be lynched over vote counts, some retarded ''confirmer of lynches'' trait and ''awful'' + '' seems fake''? Holy shit I need to go back to newbie games, they use more than a gut read to lynch in mylo. Fucks sakes. I've already attacked this stupid argument, if you're lynching me from it then do it soon. :facepalm:
Slaandar is town
Scissor is town
Everyone else is null. There has been too much stupid in this game for me to tell the difference between stupid and scum anymore.

Some bigass ATE.

NKA:

Notable posts from the night kills:

Spoiler:
In post 32, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 29, Skold wrote:VOTE ME

ok

VOTE: Unvote
VOTE: Skold

In post 130, mnemonicdevice wrote:So current Scumlist, in decreasing levels of scummyness is:

Skold
Unlynchable
Pisskop

In post 293, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 217, TellTaleHeart wrote:
pisskop [7] Jingle, Skold, BlueBloodedToffee, scissorhandle, Wrong Song, pisskop, Unlynchable

So, IMO, Jingle and you are town. I know I'm town and I also know it's very likely that scum voted to lynch pisskop.

That leaves Scissor, Wrong and Unlynchable.

We should lynch within these 3 people toDay.

Given that MD was definitely not killed because people were townreading him (he did a whole lotta nothing), I'd bet that he was onto something with his scumreads. And given that after I said Skold was likely scum because both the nightkills were people suspecting him, someone townreading him died.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #547 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 546, Thor665 wrote:I used to, then somewhere in there I went from being funny to being a dick - I'm still not entirely sure why, because when I was SG I became funny again, magically. I'm pretty sure it's people pressing connotations into my words that aren't there. At least that's my working theory.

Not mutually exclusive. And for the record you're not a dick.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #551 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Jingle »

In fairness it wasn't so much a case as an attempt to see if you see the same things I do there. Do you?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #553 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

Yeah. Wassup?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #582 (isolation #62) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Jingle »

I wanna lynch RM cause it's RM.

I'm fairly certain that'd be true if I'd hard townread the slot before he replaced in.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #610 (isolation #63) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 585, Skold wrote:@Jingle That...isn't even close to a case. That's not even scum hunting. ''I wanna lynch RM because it's RM.'' Don't take shit from previous games into this one please.

With respect, fuck off.

The only reason I'm not attempting to WotC him is because we're in MYLO and TTH was obviously having trouble with replacements.

In my experience, RM is both utterly unreadable AND someone who actively plays against his win condition. I legitimately believe town has a better chance of winning if he is dead, regardless of his role PM.

In post 587, Thor665 wrote:You are sucking off again and not being pro-town - fyi.

With respect and the understanding that I both like and respect you, fuck off. I know exactly how helpful I'm being. Unfortunately, I don't see much content arising here. We're circle jerking and running in circles, and you know it. We're running repeatedly at the same goddamn trees and we're not going anywhere without a lynch to push things forward.

In post 596, Thor665 wrote:
In post 545, Jingle wrote:after I said Skold was likely scum because
both
the nightkills were people suspecting him

This also makes less and less sense the more I read it.
Like, what was your working theory at the time - that scum had two kills?

That regardless of which kill was scum's he benefited from it. Also, I thought there might be an SK. (Which, tbf, I haven't completely discounted, I just realize that it matters approximately 0%)

I'm working another 12+ hour shift tomorrow, but I'll be around after 9PM PST for a little bit and I'll keep an eye on the thread in the meantime.

I've got Monday off, and I'm fine with spending most of it here with you guys. And I'll be able to change my vote right up till deadline if necessary. But I'm 100% serious about this.

VOTE: RationalMadman

And before you bitch Thor:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=60211

This isn't just because I don't like him, but because I legitimately believe this is the best play. (And also I don't like him.)
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #641 (isolation #64) » Mon May 04, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Jingle »

I'm here to vote him if needed, but my boss just called and I've gotta move a stove. I'll be back in an hour or two, hopefully.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #644 (isolation #65) » Mon May 04, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Jingle »

VOTE: WrongSong

Just in case.

Why though, Thor, is the RM lynch so abhorrent to you?

You obviously see my point or you wouldn't be trying to WOTC him. There's been multiple Collatz cases. You've never expressed any sort of townread on him.

Also given the worry about Skold telling people to shoot him that you've expressed, why aren't you pushing for him.

And on the note of thinking there's an SK in addition to you, I don't. I think it's possible that you're an SK depending on the strength of Slandaar's investigative power and the power of the scum team. And it doesn't matter because SK here and town here have the same out: getting rid of the scum team.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #645 (isolation #66) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

Hmm. Make that case, in the singular. I thought TAL posted a case, but that appears to be on FF.

One of TAL and FF is scum at most. There's no way two scumbuddies have been taking that back and forth that long. If it was scum theater they would have eventually let it subside into the background, but they are actually trying to argue things.

RM, WS, Skold and me are the remaining.

I'm town. That means 2 of RM, WS, and Skold are scum. We've seen arguments for all three.

I'm fine with taking a chance in there. Anywhere in there, I suppose, but RM is my preference.

In post 643, Thor665 wrote:Or both, I suppose - I'm an equal opportunity paranoist.

I think those not voting, actually. Especially if scum thinks you're going to shoot town since that gives us the worst shot at winning. If we no lynch, you need to no kill tonight, because Sland will have a chance at confirming town or scum and if you miss shoot we lose.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #647 (isolation #67) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Jingle »

Skold [1] Wrong Song
Rational Madman [1] The Archmage Ludicrous
Wrong Song [4] Thor665, Formerfish, Slandaar, Jingle
Slandaar [1] RationalMadman
Archmage Ludicrous [1] Skold

Not Voting [3]

Lynch Threshold: 5
(expired on 2015-05-05 12:40:00)

Unofficial VC. Timer is a few minutes low on purpose.

Hammer before that hits.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #651 (isolation #68) » Mon May 04, 2015 9:26 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 649, Thor665 wrote:In post 644, Jingle wrote:
And on the note of thinking there's an SK in addition to you, I don't. I think it's possible that you're an SK depending on the strength of Slandaar's investigative power and the power of the scum team. And it doesn't matter because SK here and town here have the same out: getting rid of the scum team.

Don't give me that. It's possible and you know it. It's purely academic though, because you SK and town have very little effect on each other's wincons.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #661 (isolation #69) » Fri May 08, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Jingle »

Yeah.

Sland, I'm assuming you didn't get useful results and/or that's a guilty?

I'm still up in the air between TAL and Fish, but I'm 100% certain that RM is not town.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #662 (isolation #70) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Jingle »

Sland, full claim.
UNVOTE:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #664 (isolation #71) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Jingle »

He really does.

There's literally no reason for a town PR not to at this point.

I don't think he's scum, but I would be remiss not to pursue every avenue. If he is scum, this is the only way he gets caught.

There is no universe in which town him is not the NK tonight, so withholding the information doesn't help town by making the NK suboptimal. Even in the case where we gain nothing from him claiming, he still claims.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #668 (isolation #72) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 661, Jingle wrote:Yeah.

Sland, I'm assuming you didn't get useful results and/or that's a guilty?

I'm still up in the air between TAL and Fish, but I'm 100% certain that RM is not town.

Slandaar, which of those two is more likely scum in your opinion?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #673 (isolation #73) » Sat May 09, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Jingle »

Slandaar wrote:I currently think it is you for saving Skold D1.

Not an answer to the question. Given the statement one of fish and archmage is scum, which docyou think it is?

If we need to argue about my alignment, then let's do that, but I still want an answer
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #674 (isolation #74) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 669, Slandaar wrote:I currently think it is you for saving Skold D1.

So, talk to me about this. Why am I scum?

I thought about making a towncase on myself, but honestly there's no point. You've read the thread. If there's something specific I can talk about why I did I'm more than happy to do so. But my play this game (when I've actually been playing at least) is very clearly from a town mindset.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #677 (isolation #75) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 676, Slandaar wrote:Make a towncase.

Ok then.

Spoiler: Quotestriping For Fun And Profit Redux
In post 19, Skold wrote:
In post 17, Jingle wrote:

You seem to be under the impression that RVS banta is serious business. I see no reason for town to be this highstrung.

It's not often I see scum make a preemptive retaliatory jump onto their partner.

In post 29, Skold wrote:I'm scum? Please do go on. I'm not under the impression that no knowledge can be gleaned. But I'm not looking at the voters instead I look towards the silly people like you that slip up when something unnerving hits them.
I really don't get the purists that think that a little bit of banta in RVS is scummy. Can I not have fun? I think that you're just upset because your username is only relevant one month a year :P.

holy fuck that is one hell of a pedit, jesus you guys latch on: If I am scummy in your eyes, VOTE ME. Not voting based on your conclusions is scummy.
Other than that, not much of relevance has been posted.

Really? This is aimed at a buddy?

In post 41, Skold wrote:

And my buddy obviously is going to focus in on every single thing I say, responding to each and every little bit.

In post 114, Jingle wrote:If I am, I'll console myself with that fact that you're being useless.

You can't fault me for pushing the pisskop wagon. Even pisskop didn't try in the slightest to prevent his lynch, and I regret it exactly 0%.

He's indignant here. And that doesn't sound to me like something a scumbuddy says straight out of a night phase talking. He's pissed at me for this. For reading him as scum where he doesn't see a reason.

In post 276, Jingle wrote:

Answers, in quote form (previously spoiled)

In post 18, Skold wrote:

Because scum frequently misrep each other, especially in such an obvious way and repeatedly.

In post 346, Skold wrote:@Jingle this is probably the definition of a loaded question, but what do you think of him declaring he claims last.

And does scum-Skold direct this sort of thing at me? He's obviously looking for a reason to vote me here. It's a fucking baited trap, and you believe that comes from one scum player to another? It doesn't. And you should see that.

Spoiler: But Slandaar, massclaim happened. And I was obviously town during it.
If there's one thing you should remember about me, Sland, it's that I'm good at roles, Night action optimization, and claiming. Do you remember when I had a gunsmith guilty on you and let you off the hook? And we won as town? Cause I most certainly do. And my actions here during massclaim are the exact same. I was trying to figure things out. After you softclaimed, I advocated letting you go last. I corroborated your balance claims, and fought to give town the best information possible about the game. Every single action I took as part of the massclaim was from a town mindset, and that should be obvious if you look back at it.

Spoiler: Possible Scumteams
There exist three possibilities where I am scum. A two man scumteam. In which case, if we lynch town and the day starts tomorrow, go right ahead and argue my lynch. I'm scum WITH RM, which is frankly idiotic at this point. And I'm scum and RM is town. RM is not town. I'll put together a reasoning bit again, but just looking at Skold's iso for this was incredibly damning.

As for me being scum with RM: yes, I came into D3 bussing one partner, then decided halfway through the day to sheep a lynch on the other one with no small influence by the fact that I dislike him.

If there's any concerns in specific you want addressed, let me know.

RM is confirmed scum at this point to me due to the lack of quickhammer. And I'm pretty obviously not scum with him. The ball is in your court.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #682 (isolation #76) » Mon May 11, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 679, RationalMadman wrote:Everybody should ask Jingles why they have huge grudge against me.

The game where you claimed your scumteam in thread on D2.

At this point though, it doesn't matter.

I've been voting you for like, a whole page. And no one has quick hammered. One of the two of us is scum.

Also, I'm just gonna go ahead and confirm that I'm not scum with TAL.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #694 (isolation #77) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Jingle »

Yeah, I don't care if RM gets hammered, but he's not at l-1 yet. And you RM is still possible, though sland made good points about that.

Confirmed that one of me/RM at minimum is scum. Confirmed that sland is town. Confirmed that we're not buddies. My question is why does RM scum vote his buddy here?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #696 (isolation #78) » Tue May 12, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

I'm obviously town here tal. Why do you think RM voted fish?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #700 (isolation #79) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Jingle »

Which is concerning because I'd be expecting him to be trying to convince me he's town regardless of if he is
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #704 (isolation #80) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Jingle »

So what I'm seeing is that tomorrow I should be dead and you make Slandaar decide the game. Can we all agree on that? Kill me, cause there's no way people will believe I was scum with RM, and I can blame Sland if he picks wrong.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #707 (isolation #81) » Fri May 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by Jingle »

Because it's not actually different than leaving Sland alive. Basically, at this point, neither of us are viable mislynches for scum, so whichever of the two of you is scum is going to pick whichever of the two of us they think is easier to convince to vote their way.

And I'd prefer not to have to do the full reread that comes with LYLO if at all possible.

Oh, and tinfoil theory for the day: Balance wise, slandaar could be scum if it was a two person scumteam. If RM flips town and the game isn't over, lynch sland.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #708 (isolation #82) » Fri May 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by Jingle »

Could someone hammer, btw? We're clearly not advancing the game state.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #712 (isolation #83) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 710, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:You haven't elaborated on the sort of trolling he does from your past experience with him, can you tell me why your knowledge of his trolling makes you think that he's scum?

He claimed his scumteam as scum in a game on D2. And I've never seen him do anything that looked like solving a game. He is fully half of my blacklist.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #717 (isolation #84) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 714, RationalMadman wrote:jingle's town because scum wouldn't push this hard on someone they knew would flip town

Lolnope. You're scum. If I had any doubts, the lack of a quick hammer is proof enough. IF RM flips town and the game isn't over, island is the remaining scum.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #719 (isolation #85) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Jingle »

I'll shoot her a PM.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #723 (isolation #86) » Thu May 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

What?

Like, seriously, what the fuck?

That was possibly the stupidest kill I've ever seen. Sland only had to kill me to win cause I was the only person who had considered him as scum since massclaim. Fish had a tough LYLO, but there was actually someone he could convince me was scum.

:/

I'm not gonna worry about second guessing myself. Intent to vote FF unless he says something super convincing.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #724 (isolation #87) » Thu May 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Jingle »

Actually, fuck it. This has gone on long enough and Sland deserves the win if he's scum.

VOTE: Formerfish
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #727 (isolation #88) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Jingle »

What? I'm fucking conf based on the flips, Sland. Look at my ISO, Skold's ISO, and RM/Collatz's ISO, then tell my why the only appreciable thing I've been doing since D1 is pushing scumlynches.

If I'm scum here, I shoot you, the obvious NK choice, leaving me, a tunneling TAL, and Fish. And I win. No questions, no problems, because no one has any reason to reevaluate.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #731 (isolation #89) » Sat May 23, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 728, Formerfish wrote:I ended up staying very late from my open today. Let me get settled in and I'll try to make heads or tails of what the fuck is going on. Also, sland is now ubertown for not hammering me when he had the obvious chance. Jingle, was your scum read of sland contingent on RM flipping town?

Yeah. Balance wise, a two scum team fits against a vig and a doc.

I'm serious about you having better odds killing sland and trying to convince me with Archmage. I'm obvtown here, and sland can figure that out if he takes the time. I'm impressed you had the stones to try it though.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #732 (isolation #90) » Sat May 23, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Jingle »

TTH refuses to make you hammer, sland. So you're gonna have to do it unassisted.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #736 (isolation #91) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Jingle »

Hey sland, go look at TAL's case on FF again. I literally had to do 0 work to get FF lynched if I shot you. Or no lynched.

I'm obvtown. FF got fucked by replacements (sorry man, it sucks) and the game is over.

728 makes it clear that he expected me to suspect you today.

I know you have history fakeclaiming as town (reference: our first game together) and would not have gambled with you fakeclaiming as a full tracker.

It's over, town wins, and I can once again be happy that my inability to play town well hasn't fucked me completely.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #738 (isolation #92) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

Mhmm.

And compare that to how I treated RM yesterday? I forced that lynch through. All I had to do to win as scum was support TAL on FF, then let RM hammer.

Explain that to me, please.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #742 (isolation #93) » Wed May 27, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 693, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:Okay, found something.

Vote analysis says that Jingle and Fish can't be town together, because then RM would be town and fish would have hammered RM and won the game.

Therefor, the only two scum teams are Jingle and RM or fish and RM. The RM lynch is safe every time.

fish's hesitation in voting and inconsistent behavior regarding intent reinforce my opinions on the scum team. I am even more certain than before that RM and Formerfish are scum.

I will hammer RationalMadman following one post by each player in the game, if no player posts any objections.

Or before the day ends, in case RM does something screwy like never posting for the rest of the day.

Nope.

Now go ahead and look at TAL's ISO and tell me that he wouldn't have taken the support on FF and run with it. If I were scum, this would have been the single worst kill from my POV, and I don't play against my wincon.

This LYLO is obvious, Sland.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #745 (isolation #94) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 728, Formerfish wrote:I ended up staying very late from my open today. Let me get settled in and I'll try to make heads or tails of what the fuck is going on. Also, sland is now ubertown for not hammering me when he had the obvious chance. Jingle, was your scum read of sland contingent on RM flipping town?

Fish obviously thought I'd suspect you. Given that you've come into the last three days expressing suspicion of me too, he obviously thought we'd suspect each other. Look, Sland, at the post you made yesterday that said I was town. Then think about why you said that.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #748 (isolation #95) » Fri May 29, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Jingle »

That's just the thing, Sland, there is no argument against Jingle. I'm obvtown. You're conftown. Fish played a good game, but he's caught now. Honestly, he probably deserves the win more than town does. The scumteam fostered apathy in town incredibly well, and I'm sorry it's gonna turn out this way Fish.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #750 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Jingle »

Ehhh. Your first post today is WIFOM at best, and I've already addressed it.

Your second bit (737) is about my lack of play D2. And honestly, I answered it best here:

In post 276, Jingle wrote:But I have too many scumreads and not a good enough handle on the game, so I'm not pushing anything.

I didn't have my head in the game. I knew I was tunneled on Skold, but I've tunneled on badtown before and it usually ends up losing town the game, so I didn't want to force that.

Frankly, this has gotten to the point where I'm beating a dead horse.

Fish is well into prod range, but I don't really see a point. You have enough information Slandaar. The ball is in your court. I'll answer questions, but I'm probs not gonna put more effort in unprompted.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #757 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Jingle »

I got prodded. I've already argued my points. Fish's post is :roll:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #758 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 756, TellTaleHeart wrote:X\

Sorry I've kind of fallen down on this. Prodding Jingle.

No worries, I still love you.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #762 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Jingle »

I fucking win. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #764 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:07 pm

Post by Jingle »

FTR, this wouldn't be the first game where I've played a suboptimal LYLO for the shits and giggles it brought. That dubious honor goes to a newbie where Thor managed to catch me out.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #770 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 768, Thor665 wrote:
In post 764, Jingle wrote:FTR, this wouldn't be the first game where I've played a suboptimal LYLO for the Smurfs and giggles it brought. That dubious honor goes to a newbie where Thor managed to catch me out.

I hope I chided you for it ;)

I was just excited to get to be a Vig - I never get to be a Vig, I think this is only the second time it ever happened.

You didn't. And for the record I thoroughly enjoyed that LYLO. RayFrost was fun as hell to argue with.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #771 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 745, Jingle wrote:

Fish obviously thought I'd suspect you. Given that you've come into the last three days expressing suspicion of me too, he obviously thought we'd suspect each other. Look, Sland, at the post you made yesterday that said I was town. Then think about why you said that.

Fish, was this right?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #774 (isolation #103) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by Jingle »

I stand by the sentiment that if you would have taken me and TAL to LYLO you'd have had a better chance. I honestly had no clue between the two of you. That's why I tried to get you to kill me. I wanted to be able to blame Sland if we lost.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”