J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:20 am

Post by J-man »

lets just say i took three days to respawn.
OMGUS vote:Honary Hitchhiker, Unvote Vote:Khelvaster
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:24 pm

Post by J-man »

People who joke about being scummy have a higher chance of actually being scum :p
i disagree.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by J-man »

Unvote, Vote: Khelvaster
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:58 pm

Post by J-man »

oh good there are people that actually watch this thread good, my explination for that was to see if it was worth my time to actually give a thought to this game :S and yes im sorry about being gone for a week RL calls. Khelvaster was the target for no reason other then he posted last :D so now on with mafia
Unvote
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:00 am

Post by J-man »

Xyz wrote: Go read any of my games. This is how I ALWAYS play, whether I'm scum or town. Therefore, you can't use it as a basis to lynch me, because it doesn't change the likelihood that I'm scum.
right now you(Xyz) seem to be the play of the day i know that may be its early to say that since we are only 3 pgs in but seeing as i havn't actually wieghed in on anything yet that is my opinion, from reading the posts and your lack of posting, yes mabye that is a null point but we need to start getting people to post regularily again; to get this game moving.

my second scummy person is Vendagoat and yet this is slightly OMGUS since my opinion on Venda is largly based upon this
J-man: voting for the hell of it and then a quick retraction. Very very slight scummy read from him.
first of all i think that Khelvaster nails the point on the head with it being more of a prod then a vote though i think that I did explain it properly and he sure seemed to get it, secondly looking back at the most previous vote count it seemed that i already had my vote on Khelvaster although no1 as of yet has noticed so really even less of a scummy action on my part imo.

and about Khelvaster and his 'craplogic' mabye it is true that we are to jump on just about anyone at this point since we are very early in the game i believe that mneme nails this point quite well and directly with this post.
craplogic is never non-scummy. Even in "random" votes. Total nonsense is often acceptable in random votes, but that's different.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by J-man »

fine for gods sake this game is going nowhere so im going to do something that is slighty unusual,

I am one of the two Cops
, last night i was unable to investagate mabye because there are tow of us? there now the scum better pipe up or i will actually agree with killing Lurkers.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:46 pm

Post by J-man »

i don't know how else to say this but no dont follow Sefer's idea that is stupid absolutly retarded that we should all claim either cop or not cop.

ok there are 2 reasons that i claimed cop
1. because this game was not moving anywhere it needed a jump start that was enough provoking for me.
2. since there are 2 cops we could effectively sweep the whole populace for mafia in several short nights Lynch's aside, this is assuming that both cops are sane ;P but if we corrodinate our moves we can find out whether or not we are aswell, i hope you guys see my point.

the mistake was mine about the no night investagation, i sent in my night choice before i comfirmed and i got a msg back that i couldn't investigate i forgot that there was no night pure newbie error.

the desicion to claim was kinda a act before i thought and IF i was mafia i would have definatly moved alot slower and thought about it for a while, although a mafia trade for the cops wouldn't neccisarlly be a bad move i would have done it much more smoothly tbh, and secondly i ask that we DON'T kill me today
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by J-man »

why not? to thoughtful for you? don't see why i wouldn't say what i would have done if i were mafia since its clearly much different...
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:16 pm

Post by J-man »

i know everything i say from now is WIFOM but atleast try to look at it from the POV that i AM what i claim.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by J-man »

i gave you 2 reason For heavens sake.... arggg oh well.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:07 pm

Post by J-man »

idk im fukn speechless probably be a good move to kill me now idk what else to say cept that the only way to confirm me is to out the other cop, of wich i really don't want to do.

so just kill me and put me out of my newbie error.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:04 am

Post by J-man »

[quote='mneme']I don't think the other cop should claim -- nor do I want to know who J-man intends to investigate tonight. [/quote]

i agree with the first part, i have made that clear, but why wouldn't you want to know who i was going to investagate?

it could be a really powerful weapon we could find out sanity and/or do a conclusive sweep on the town.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:10 am

Post by J-man »

mneme wrote:I don't think the other cop should claim -- nor do I want to know who J-man intends to investigate tonight.

i agree with the first part, i have made that clear, but why wouldn't you want to know who i was going to investagate?

it could be a really powerful weapon we could find out sanity and/or do a conclusive sweep on the town.

EBWOP

PS- the reason i say we should do a sanity test is because if we are both sane, the town can easily destroy the mafia in a couple nights. with well placed investagations reducing the # of double investagations to a minimum.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by J-man »

that time mneme you may very well have said too much :P you did such an efficent analysis i honestly don't have anything to say but after staring at a thread all day with no more posts or content to comment on i felt som1 has to kick start it again and so here i am jabbering on about how you post to effeciently
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:08 am

Post by J-man »

[quote="xyzzyGo read any of my games. This is how I ALWAYS play, whether I'm scum or town. Therefore, you can't use it as a basis to lynch me, because it doesn't change the likelihood that I'm scum. [/quote]

what ever happened to Xyz ? that is his last post almost 2 days ago... could we get a prod soon if he still hasn't posted?
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:08 am

Post by J-man »

EBWOP (this is how it is supposed to be ;))
xyzzy wrote:Go read any of my games. This is how I ALWAYS play, whether I'm scum or town. Therefore, you can't use it as a basis to lynch me, because it doesn't change the likelihood that I'm scum.

what ever happened to Xyz ? that is his last post almost 2 days ago... could we get a prod soon if he still hasn't posted?
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:02 am

Post by J-man »

the talk about the cop role and such ;P yea not really worth a post i thought but i guess he thought it was :/
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:47 am

Post by J-man »

PROD Xyzzy plz
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:37 am

Post by J-man »

i don't think that Vendagoat is a good play today for lynch there are plenty of reasons he could have voted for me and 10 more why he didn't bother to take it off when he didn't have anywhere better for it to go.

although if Khel is the lynch today, one i think i would be happy with i would still like to hear more from Yogurt and Xyz before the day ended and mabye replace Xyz? we shall see, id like for all this to happen before the day ends tho

i know that this may seem to be a tad contridictory to my above paragraph but this is the only way i know to apply a amount of pressure to Khel so
Unvote, Vote:Khelvaster

yes this puts Kelvaster at -1 to Lynch i would ask that no1 hammers for a while yet, give it 24hrs thx
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:46 am

Post by J-man »

24hrs is kinda abitrary Xyz but i think its better then saying give it some time and then after a couple posts sombody thinks well thats enough time and hammers; also in 24hrs i will have a much better opinion on where i actually want to lynch Khelvaster opposed to Haoala or you, for that matter.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:48 am

Post by J-man »

oh and Xyzzy give me some insite id like to know what you think about us, (as in the non-lurkers) if you could do that that would be lovely.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by J-man »

so is it your intention to hammer at that time Venda? how many suspitious things he has done that post that you just made, makes me think that som1 else deserves the target on there back for now.

im going to look for some more quotes and then get back to this.
(im on plenty so if he actually waits for the 24hrs i'll have plenty of time to unvote if i see fit.)
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:19 am

Post by J-man »

DAMNIT arrgg....
friggen doctors appointment and we went and lynched him F*ck

incase that vote didn't count
Unvote
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:30 am

Post by J-man »

damnit venda how could you vote With out even RESPONDING TO THAT POST ARRRGGGGG

oh and doc i just wanted to remind you to protect me plz ;P
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by J-man »

oh good :D im soo happy right now nvm then Venda i thought that was the lynch vote ;) i was talking about khels most recent post btw
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:19 am

Post by J-man »

does anyone see what khel and Venda are arguing about? there both using poor logic to argue against the others poor logic... im not too sure about that mabye an bus attempt gone bad?... not sure i shall have to look more closely at this.

and yes mneme i agree Xyzzy does look 'interesting'
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by J-man »

in regard to all the role talk we have going on i just want to state that i DO NOT believe Khelvaster for a second about his claim, i realize that he is not the play today atm but for the record i do NOT buy it in the slightest. so tommorow i will have my eye on you very closely, for that matter IGMEOY today
OO
___
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:10 pm

Post by J-man »

i really tried on this one Khel but for gods sake the only people i think are scummy above the rest i've got no evidence to back it up, nothing concrete or even past WIFOM arrrgg.. so frustrated right now

HEY MNEME FOR HAVING MORE EXPIERENCE THEN EVERYONE ELSE PUT TOGETHER YOUR SURE DOING A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT

id like to lynch Sefer today... but all i've got to go on is wifom and gut feelings

my second favorite for lynch today is xyzzy everyone else is atleast talking but hes just sitting back doing nothing, and as I always say if your not helping the town. your hurting it.

that goes for YB and memne too
but
Vote:xyzzy
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:39 am

Post by J-man »

thats unfinished logic and before mneme pounces on it he did unvote right afterwards, seriously khel read the whole threas before voteing :/
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:05 am

Post by J-man »

your going to have flesh out that idea alot more mneme before im going to agree, im pretty sure that both of us claiming wouldn't be a good idea tbh 1 is fine because the doc can protect, and if the doc gets outed then we can loose 1 cop w/o much problem but if we out both cops then accidentally out the doc the town is in rough waters for power roles, and i don't doubt the mafia have a powerrole or2 of them selves to counter the extra cop, if it is a role blocker... outing both cops could be fatal.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:16 pm

Post by J-man »

xyzzy that is classic WIFOM and guys i thought we were agreed that i was a cop... so in my numbers i see that we have a 50% chance of lynching a scum today and since im pretty sure that Xyzzy is scum for me its more like 95% and that my friends is good enough for me.
Unvote, Vote:Xyzzy
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by J-man »

ok ill take that back i cross posted with a couple posts and recant on that logic since it appears that mneme has thought this thru much better then me :P so
Unvote{/b]
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by J-man »

Unvote
:P
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:26 pm

Post by J-man »

Non-cops: mneme, Sefer, Khelvaster, Yogurt Bandit

so if we are going to lynch one of these players i am most for lynching Sefer i think i should get that out there before anyone goes and hammers YB because i don't think he is the play today.

its 3AM here so im not going to write out all the reasons because it wouldn't make any sense anyway, i will hopefully do that later... i guess later today :P until then think very carefully about your vote this is when it really counts, if we don't get a lynch today we go to lylo effectivly, thats assuming that the cop thing goes as planned and the doc doesn't save anyone.

i think thats intelligent anyway :P i'll probably re-read that tommorow and smack myself but those are my candid thought for you guys to tear apart.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:57 am

Post by J-man »

DAMNIT argg i hate RL when it gets in the way of stuff like this i hadn't had a moment edgewise to even go online in the last while arggg...
owell GJ mafia :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”