Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:34 am

Post by AlSleet »

Crap.

Vote:Panzerjager
I've been in three games with you and I'm tired of seeing that stupid hamster/guinea pig thing.
I drink everyone's milkshake.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:12 am

Post by AlSleet »

You did not just say that, Panzerjager. You can't demean a band if you can't even spell their name correctly anyway. Besides, Pink Floyd is just a bunch monotonous, spaced-out, druggie crap. Liking of inferior bands is a scumtell, my friend.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by AlSleet »

Well, Zeppelin's best album is Zeppelin 2 and I enjoy that more than any Floyd album. But Pink Floyd's best album is definitely Dark Side of the Moon followed closely by Animals.

Your disagreeing with my musical tastes makes the both of you highly suspect in my book. But disregarding the Wall did redeem you, only a scum fool could think that album is the best.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by AlSleet »

Dy'er Mk'er and Dancing Days ruin it for me. It is a good album though. But where else are you going to get such raw, bad-ass hard rock with great musicianship than Zeppelin 2? Certainly not in Pink Floyd(snigger)

I'll be sure to play the Rain Song as you're lynched. I think it'd be fitting.:D
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by AlSleet »

GodOfWine wrote:hmm...the Doors and Cream... personally i find them both better than zeppelin and pink floyd who are both marred by their lead singers
Plant was good up until Houses of the Holy. Then he decided shrieking like a chain smoking old woman would be cool.

If you wanna talk about lead singers let's talk Ian Gillan-era Deep Purple.

And Cream has the best rhythm section ever in rock.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by AlSleet »

Panzerjager wrote:Anyway, We need non-music conversation. I'm a Doctor I know these things.
You're claiming doctor?

The doctor is dead.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:58 am

Post by AlSleet »

destructor wrote:There was only one kill last night.

Does this mean that there is no Serial Killer?

OR

Is that EXACTLY what the SK wants us to think?

If that was a Vigilante kill, then that's kinda random and probably not the smartest move, so I'm going to assume it wasn't.

It is most likely a Mafia kill.

So, my guess is that the other role besides the Doc is either a Cop or a Vigilante. It'd be nice if it was a Cop.

And Panzerjager,
d
estructor. Simple 'd', not capital! >:O
Are you rolefishing?

'Cause if you are, I'll be forced to fos you.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by AlSleet »

Paradoxombie wrote:
AlSleet wrote:
destructor wrote:There was only one kill last night.

Does this mean that there is no Serial Killer?

OR

Is that EXACTLY what the SK wants us to think?

If that was a Vigilante kill, then that's kinda random and probably not the smartest move, so I'm going to assume it wasn't.

It is most likely a Mafia kill.

So, my guess is that the other role besides the Doc is either a Cop or a Vigilante. It'd be nice if it was a Cop.

And Panzerjager,
d
estructor. Simple 'd', not capital! >:O
Are you rolefishing?

'Cause if you are, I'll be forced to fos you.
Fos: destructor
Fos: AlSleet

As if you can trust destructor's answer, which will certainly be no. Your pointless question looks like weak distancing and warning of destructor.
It was partly rhetorical, Para, mostly meant to draw suspicion to the fact that destructor looked like he was rolefishing. But, in the spirit of fairness, he should have a chance to explain himself.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:56 pm

Post by AlSleet »

GodOfWine wrote:i think AlSleet and Paradoxombie are reading far too closely the things that destructor has to say
It's what you have to do. Looks to me like you're trying to protect destructor.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:09 am

Post by AlSleet »

GodOfWine wrote:
AlSleet wrote:
GodOfWine wrote:i think AlSleet and Paradoxombie are reading far too closely the things that destructor has to say
yeah but its useless to start forming preconceived notions o what everyone's roles are after one kill. youre just gonna hurt yourself later in the game when youre predisposed to vote for someone who bothered you on the first day even though the evidence has totally shifted

and thats what we need .... evidence
I have no preconeived notions. If I see questionable behavior I'm going to call somebody out on it. It's not like I autmoatically stick the scum label on every post I read from you if I don't like one post you make. I'm just trying to make some headway in this game.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:10 am

Post by AlSleet »

destructor wrote:Well what sort of evidence do we need?

Do you think that the mafia have already posted anything that'd give them away?

Personally, I'm feeling like ANYONE could be Mafia right now.

And I'm thinking that we DON'T have a SK on our hands. If we do, they're being pretty tricky.
It's most likely we have a cop, I think.

Yeah, if we had a Serial Killer there would have been two deaths. Vigilante is still possible, but my gut feeling says our other power role is cop.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:30 am

Post by AlSleet »

Ripley wrote:
Gaspode wrote:Part OMGUS (although I'm all for lurker-hunting), part JEEP's theories on role-fishing, WIFOM, etc. (if I remember them correctly).
Can you expand on your reference to Jeep's theories? Or else provide a link to the post or wiki page where they're set out?

I think the music discussion on page 1 can be excused, with the contributors probably being keen to establish their cool music credentials rather than disrupting or distracting from the business of finding scum, which hadn't even started yet.

destructor is sounding very newbish, with the No lynch vote, the self vote, the triple posts and the complaints of boredom at the pace of the game. He refers to his own newbishness a lot, which always makes me a bit suspicious. And I was a bit wary of this:
destructor wrote:Cos he hasn't voted yet. I would've done the other guy that hasn't voted, but I couldn't remember how to spell the username.
It takes about 5 seconds to cut and paste a username. He gives no reason why he would have preferred to vote"the other guy who hasn't voted" if he could remember his name; the whole comment seems really superfluous. It's as if destructor is establishing his character as a bit lazy and slapdash early on, so we'll accept it later. And there could be a bit of that in the vote jumping too.

However, in previous games I've all too often gone after new players for doing all of this and far worse, and for playing the newbie card in every other post, and they've pretty much always turned out to be town. So I'm reserving judgement for the moment.

I'm slightly suspicious of Panzerjager for slapping a third vote on destructor as soon as Gaspode placed the second, with no reasoning. Panzer, if you thought destructor was worth a vote, why didn't you do it before? Was there something in Gaspode's post that increased your suspicion of him, and if so what?
AlSleet wrote:
I agree with AlSleet that there's nothing wrong in examining people's posts closely. Somebody has to get things rolling, and in the first couple of pages, where the game hasn't settled down and people are often still being jokey and a bit random, if people weren't willing to point out little things then nothing would ever get moving at all. And all too often the people who do this are jumped on for making a mountain out of a molehill. I'm not sure this means that GodOfWine is protecting destructor, but looking at his (GOW's) posts in isolation I don't get the greatest protown vibe from them.
GodOfWine hasn't done much anything to make thing he's anti-town, but he's not heavily pro-town either. You also have to take into account that he's new also and that you should probably exercise the same treatment on him as you do with destructor(i.e no double-standards).
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:38 am

Post by AlSleet »

EBWOP: Make me think instead of "make thing"
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:48 am

Post by AlSleet »

TooMuchPete wrote:Is it just me, or did Panzer's last post have a distinctly defensive tone to it?
I'd say overly agressive if anything. Looks like he's pushing for a quicklynch.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:02 am

Post by AlSleet »

death_omen wrote:Wow destroyer for a moment i thought you were the only one playing, I am beginning to suspect you being a mafia member, I think it is fair to see that there isn't a sk/vig unless they did not send a choice which i think would have been wise, although we cannot rule out a sk or vig yet.

FOS:Destroyer.
Why would an SK not send in a choice? He wins when he's the only one left. He has no alignment with anyone but himself. He'd take every opportunity to kill. There is still the possibility of a vig though.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:07 am

Post by AlSleet »

death_omen wrote:Wow destroyer, you want the game to move along very fast, you know that hurrying to a decision to lynch someone will almost always lead to a townie being lynched.

Unvote

Thats right
Vote:Destructor
Alright that's the fourth vote on destructor. I don't think we should slap any more votes on him. I know he's a pain in the ass but I don't think we should be fixing to lynch so soon.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:13 am

Post by AlSleet »

destructor wrote:Oh yeah, I meant to ask, what exactly is rolefishing? I couldn't find an entry on it in the wiki.
It's trying to find out who's who, mostly done by getting powerroles to claim.

Looked like you were trying to do that subtly, dESTRUCTOR, and maybe you started posting crazily after that to draw attention away from that slip-up.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:15 am

Post by AlSleet »

Panzerjager wrote:Pete, I'm aggressive, that is my playstyle. Always has been. Always. Ask AlSleet. I'm very very consistant.
He is aggressive. Annoyingly so.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:26 am

Post by AlSleet »

destructor wrote:
AlSleet wrote:
destructor wrote:Oh yeah, I meant to ask, what exactly is rolefishing? I couldn't find an entry on it in the wiki.
It's trying to find out who's who, mostly done by getting powerroles to claim.

Looked like you were trying to do that subtly, dESTRUCTOR, and maybe you started posting crazily after that to draw attention away from that slip-up.
I posted crazily out of boredom, aLsLEET.
Hmm.
IGMEOY
destructor. For reasons previously stated.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:48 am

Post by AlSleet »

destructor wrote:
GodOfWine wrote:after sitting back and watching for a little while, i have come to the conclusion that my pretty arbitrary vote for Panzerjager on the first page is a total waste of a vote. I intend to
unvote:Panzerjager
and instead
vote: destructor

reason being his strange newbie/forced behavior is putting everyone on end and i think it would be in everyones best interest to weed out people who give other people odd impulses
I find this reasoning to be very poor. And what makes you think I'm putting 'everyone' on end? YOU certainly didn't appear to be until this point. And funny that, seeing how close I am to a lynch right now. Lynching me would certainly be in
some
people's interest, namely, the Mafia.

Do you have anything substantial to base that vote on?

I don't have much else to say and I'm sure most of you have heard enough from me anyway. =D I think half the reason I'm suspicious is that I've posted so much (relatively). More posts = more to derive suspicion from. =/ I think that's a shame, since I expected more posts from others. Oh well.
It's not that you've posted a lot. It's that you've posted a lot with little content. Half of your posts are incoherent and the rest are complaining about not capitalizing the "d" in destructor. I don't suspect you much, but it's certainly feasible why people would suspect you.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:50 am

Post by AlSleet »

GodOfWine wrote:
GodOfWine wrote:oh and
P.S. - Panzerjager, are you going to be steadfast on that sort of-OMGUS decision to vote AlSleet? It seems pretty worhtless unless you can convince someone else hes scum.
i meant to reverse the placement of the names. AlSleet should be reconsidering not Panzer
I don't see anyone else to put a vote on yet. It's random anyway and he's not in danger of a lynch so why bother taking it off?
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by AlSleet »

GodOfWine wrote:just because the last votecount was slightly erroneous, i will reiterate

unvote

death_omen seems to be making the most sense to me concerning what to do about voting for destructor. his last post is fundamentally my reason for unvoting expressed in a better way than i had previously been able to do.

instead...

vote: Aceiks

the vibe im getting is that Aceiks tries to hide behind prolix posts and loads of quotes to disguise the fact that all he is doing is throwing suspicion around. the only reason that i can seem to deduce from his most recent posts is that he is trying to protect destructor by making it seem very anti-town to vote destructor and is trying desperately to keep him from being L-1. if this is indeed true than that would make both of them scum, but honestly i find Aceiks a much trickier opponent at this point than destructor. so just to be thorough:

FoS: destructor

because if my Aceiks threory rings true, than this would mean destructor is undoubtedly scum as well
Well, isn't throw suspicion around what you're supposed to do? I can see where the problem would be if it became haphazard but I don't get that feel from Aceiks. I think this may just be an elaborate OMGUS. You admitted yourself that Aceiks is a tricky opponent, so it's entirely possible that you're grabbing at what you can to turn suspicion against him and, thus, draw it away from yourself.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:49 am

Post by AlSleet »

GodOfWine wrote:as much as your posts direct suspicion to me, and nearly accuse me of being scum, i do agree with your philosophy. i think that at this point, we have to make up our minds because no further good will come from limitless "the only reason i said ___ was because you said ___ one post X"

i think everyones suspicions are where they are going to stay at this point and we should be able to reach a verdict.
Perhaps. We'd probably benefit from Flameaxe posting. I think we should wait until he does.

You seem very eager though.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:10 am

Post by AlSleet »

GodOfWine wrote:yeah probably...but he does have to read the entire post before he can really come to any conclusions...that might take a while

who knows maybe he'll find something no one else did or come to some unique conclusion that will shift gameplay
I just mainly want to see how he reacts to what's happening. Response and reaction, when analyzed correctly, can tell almost anything about a player.

If I had to lynch now, for the record, I think I'd probably go for death omen or destructor. It's subject to change, though.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by AlSleet »

GodOfWine wrote:like for instance

i voted for Aceiks, but would easily shift my vote to destructor because i find them equally scummy and was voting for Aceiks because i thought he was a tougher opponent

everyone else kind of needs to give their options if this is gonna get anywhere
I don't think much should happen until destructor returns and we hear from Falmeaxe. Your over-eagerness bothers me.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by AlSleet »

In regards to the prior post: Should've read the whole thread before posting. Apologies.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by AlSleet »

GodOfWine wrote:we have not heard from AlSleet in a while. he hasnt once rethought his semi-random vote for Panzerjager on the first page. i cant really find anything in the thread that would make panzer a suspicious character at this point and AlSleet should be a likely candidate to change votes to avoid a deadline
I haven't decided who to vote yet. it's either you or destructor.

Destructor's play reminds me of just a newbie townie who's just desperate to clear himself and decides to throw away subtelty. I've seen play like this from that same role before, and I'm reluctant to place my vote on him because of that. But if he continues geing a liability he may warrant my vote.

GodOfWine at the beginning of the game was criticizing people(myself included) for being overly suspicious. Now, he's pushing for a fast lynch while making barely any case against his target. It looks to me like he's eager to get destructor out of the way so he can say he led a pro-town crusade against someone who seemed a liability. I don't like his play.

I change my mind.
Unvote: Panzerjager, Vote: GodOfWine
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:17 am

Post by AlSleet »

GodOfWine wrote:
AlSleet wrote:
It looks to me like he's eager to get destructor out of the way so he can say he led a pro-town crusade against someone who seemed a liability.
pro-town crusade? get off your high horse. destructor is the obvious choice to lynch to avoid the deadline. first of all he practically begged to be lynched one he returned to L-2, and second of all he's the only player who has ever held a vote majority
Holding the majority of the votes doesn't mean anything. He played erratically at the beginning of the game and people saw the opportunity to put suspicion on him and draw it away from themselves. I don't believe that he is scum. I still think you're pushing for this lynch so you can be seen as someone who tried to take pro-town action and try to clear yourself, even if he turns up town after the lynch.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:24 am

Post by AlSleet »

GodOfWine wrote:
unvote: flameaxe
i admit that was dumb

ive been racking my brain for a way to try and prove myself without making me night 2's victim automatically. it seemed helpful that when destructor was under the gun, he came clean with his thoughts on each player, and the thread did start to move after that so i will try something similar.

flameaxe -- a threat to the town but probably not scum. his infrequent posting puts everyone on edge

destructor - has really done nothing but help after his initial scummy posts that were nothing more than newbie babble

gaspode - implies that he is the "leader" of the town to some degree but has never really led the town in one direction or another. he prefers to speak lengthily about things that everyone is already aware of...like to talk alot, say a little

ripley - as much as he suspects me of being scum, i like his playing style. he only posts when he comes to a conclusion that the town is not already aware of. id say town but its more of a gut instinct

paradoxombie - still confuses the hell out of me

AlSleet - the less and less he posts, the more and more i think hes scum. he kept an entirely arbitrary vote on Panzerjager for the duration of near 200 posts and only switched to bandwagon against me. scum in my book

Panzerjager - kinds of walks in the footsteps of the crowd without making much noise. its difficult to tell if he is deliberately distancing or just afraid of holding a view that is contradictory to that of the majority and drawing suspicion

toomuchpete - has rarely contributed to anything...strane amount of distance from the thread

Aceiks - i dont like his play style, but it would be unwarranted to accuse him of being scum at this point...not enough evidence against him. he does have a habit however of directly attacking certain players instead of posting more collective theories.

death_omen - where is he?

hopefully this is somewhat helpful and it is quite early in the morning so i hope its not too redundant. reconsider!
Yes, not posting for a couple of days is along the lines of recklessly pushing for a quicklynch.

And my vote on you wasn't bandwagoning. I think I was the second vote on you. Either way I said why I was voting you and I didn't try to discreetly hop a wagon.

So far, my opinion hasn't changed except I don't like how panzerjager got worked up over an obviously not serious post.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:25 am

Post by AlSleet »

Paradoxombie wrote:I hope Gaspode's sudden unvote of destructor at -1 didn't pass by the rest of you without suspicion. I only say this in case I don't have another chance. It seemed pretty obvious to me but nobody mentioned it.

Anyway I've had a thought just now. I've been trying to decide if it was better to lynch destructor or GoW and I've noticed how people have been mentioning picking the "Best" lynch. And that got me thinking that since I'm not sure at all that either GoW or destructor are scum, and I don't find either significantly more worthy than the other, what else should I take into consideration? Obviously we all want to lynch the most suspicious and therefore likely to be scum, but the real point of lynches at this point of the game is information. Some of the first solid information we'll have in this game is the lynchee's alignment. From there we will observe the progression of suspicion against them the previous day. This is really the basis for the much of suspicions and conclusions for the rest of the game.

Well what I'm trying to get at here is the undisputable value of looking at a dead player's wagon. If we end looking at GoW's tomorrow then whatever his alignment, that is going to shape our next day. But if we end up looking at destructor's imo there will be more to gain due to the long duration and fluxuation of destructor's wagon. Overall, more players have interacted with him. Knowing his alignment would simply give us more information which is very very valuable at this point. imo, This makes destructor the "best" lynch, atm.
Destructor's wagon has less reason behind it than GOW's though. Destructor's wagon was formed on the basis of "He's jumpy and annoying, possibly newbscum", whereas GOW has more sound logic behind it (i.e pushing for a quicklynch, retracting his position etc.). Yes, it's important to gain information based on a lynchee's alignment, but I think it'd be better to lynch the more suspect player than sacrifice someone who is less scummy just to examine the wagon because we could do the same with the more scummy player.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:33 am

Post by AlSleet »

Paradoxombie wrote:OK, screw it. Day 1 is such BS anyway, but I just want to keep the game going.
I won't suffer this static shit.

Sorry we can't get more rom CTD, but....

Vote: GodofWine

I believe that's a hammer.
That was way too reckless.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by AlSleet »

Well, well. Looks we have a vig or an SK on our hands. But I'd say it's more likely that we have a vig.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:54 am

Post by AlSleet »

Panzerjager wrote:Neither am I, with a
Vote:AlSleet
Anytime someone is quick to jump on to vig i get suspicious.
I'm only more inclined to think there's a vig because there was only one NK on the first night. I find it odd that a serial killer would hold off on a kill choice.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:28 am

Post by AlSleet »

destructor wrote:Pan, I think it's a bit crazy to slap a vote on AlSleet like that. I do find his confidence that there is a Vig really strange, but I think there are more suspect people to be voting for right now, based on the outcome of Day 1.

I remember you saying you play agressively, but still.

FOS: Panzerjager

Like I said early in Day 1, I don't want to rule a SK just because there was only one Night Kill. Of course it appears like the second death was a Vig kill. My guess is that the extra kill (whether SK or Vig) was on Paradoxombie, and this was because he put the hammer on GoW. If it's a Vig, that's understandable, but if it's an SK, they're doing a great job of looking like a Vig.

I don't think holding off on the kill on Night 1 was necessarily a bad move for a SK, seeing as it keeps the possibility of pretending to be the Vig more open.
I didn't say that there's definitely a vig and no SK. I'm just saying I think it's a lot more likely that we have a vig rather than a serial killer. I think I've said this like three times now.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:27 pm

Post by AlSleet »

Panzerjager wrote:I agree with Ripley's theory. Doc could have choose right Night 1. I forgot about the semi open set up. Anyway there is definently a kill role, and i agree with CTD. What other choose does an SK have but pretend to be a vig so he can be like hey, i killed all these anti-town looking people, Such as Paradoxombie. AlSleet, there was a 25% chance on both SK and Vig, the chance of having either role was the exact same.

Destructor, I voted AlSleet because i find anyone writing of the fact there is an SK is scummy. There is no reason to right off the SK until the vig dies in my opinion.
But I didn't write him off! I only said I thought it more likely that there's an SK rather than a vig.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”