singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1908 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:11 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 1907, Marquis wrote:Yeah, that's going to be addressed too. When you brought it up earlier I was thinking about a 36/12 prod and response cycle, but that might be too short.

Using the activity overview to just subtract [length of night] from [time since last post] and prod if over prod timer amt would be fairly easy though with the same 48/12 or 48/24 cycle.

[hi was following this game cuz woo Fro99er and Glork!]

I've seen mods let players go up to two weeks without posting literally because "it's not my fault the town decided to lynch twice before x player got prodded during the day so their timer got reset over night." I get that "lynch all lurkers" is a valid strategy, or pressure votes swinging towards people who haven't contributed, but like...that implies that the mod thought the town should change it's strategy/dynamic to either drawing out the game day on purpose just to get a player within prod range, or lynching the inactives several days in just because they haven't been force-replaced yet over someone who'd been actively scummier/could give more information from their lynch. It felt like too much outside interference for a not-so-well-designed and not public rule (the fact that prod timers reset overnight), and was really shitty to witness that as an excuse (I really hope that doesn't become a thing on this site). I'm glad you're trying to find a solution around it, and the one you suggested seems as good as any. :]
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”