TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:21 am

Post by TheWorst »

Welp this is my first game in three years, and I'm excited as hell to start a new forum mafia game!
Don't be surprised if I turn out rusty or anything; like I may ask for explanations of acronyms, so bear with me this game.

VOTE: Cthulu Dreaming because the last thing I want to know about is what Cthulu is dreaming. Scummy as hell.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Either prepare for TheWorst or be lynched.

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
: 3-2
Replacement
: 1-1
Village
: 4-3
Mafia
: 0-0
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:28 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 10, Ciara24 wrote:
In post 7, Cthulhu Dreaming wrote:
In post 4, Ciara24 wrote:VOTE: Bacde for not confirming yet. Let's get this going!

Why not wagon the other unconfirmed player (samx)?

Didn't feel like it. I like to mix it up.

VOTE: Cthulhu Dreaming for having a name which I will struggle with throughout the game

You could always shorten Cthulu Dreaming to CD, that's not a valid complaint. And the OMGUS bus vote at the beginning of the game already? Wow.
FoS on Ciara24

Scum detected already, gg. :cool:
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:34 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 14, juckter wrote:
In post 12, TheWorst wrote:
In post 10, Ciara24 wrote:
In post 7, Cthulhu Dreaming wrote:
In post 4, Ciara24 wrote:VOTE: Bacde for not confirming yet. Let's get this going!

Why not wagon the other unconfirmed player (samx)?

Didn't feel like it. I like to mix it up.

VOTE: Cthulhu Dreaming for having a name which I will struggle with throughout the game

You could always shorten Cthulu Dreaming to CD, that's not a valid complaint. And the OMGUS
bus
vote at the beginning of the game already? Wow.
FoS on Ciara24

Scum detected already, gg. :cool:

Why wouldn't you vote if you already found scum?

VOTE: TheWorst

Didn't you notice? I called it a bus, gonna bold it for ya. We lynch CD today, Ciara tomorrow.

We got this, boss.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:51 am

Post by TheWorst »

@CD Of course I'm just joking around, I thought I made it pretty clear. You prefer it to be serious, I'm guessing?

@SamX Why did you have your first game as a Mini Normal instead of a Newbie game? That would've been better for a newcomer like you (I assume) than here.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:12 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 26, SamX wrote:
In post 24, TheWorst wrote:@CD Of course I'm just joking around, I thought I made it pretty clear. You prefer it to be serious, I'm guessing?

@SamX Why did you have your first game as a Mini Normal instead of a Newbie game? That would've been better for a newcomer like you (I assume) than here.

Oh. I've played Mafia before on a different forum so when I got here, I overlooked the Newbie games and went straight into this one. o-o

Well, I guess now you know that you probably should've gone to the Newbie games since they would've helped you out with the forums and terminology. You can still sign up for it now, or even replace a Newbie in here.

Tip: Reply is your friend. Click on Reply on the lower left corner and you get access to the Vote code, as well as
Spoilers
and
regular BBcode stuff

PEdit: @Cthulu Only sounded serious after establishing the whole thing as a joke, if a bad one. But the wagon will never stop! You and Ciara are scumbuddies that will be lynched, mark my words!
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:16 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 57, eventi wrote:
In post 50, SamX wrote:Don't trust what profile says... I didn't join 2 days ago... I'm so NOT new...

You said you'd played on other sites, but not here. I was joking about your inconsistency before, but this is suspicious.

In post 51, Firebringer wrote:Hmmm

UNVOTE:

I almost lead a train on a veteran. Boy I feel silly.

How about you guys and gals?

Huh? I don't like this unvote. FoS on Firebringer (nice to be in another game with you though - cheers)

In post 55, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 50, SamX wrote:Don't trust what profile says... I didn't join 2 days ago... I'm so NOT new...

Any more new alts want to come out?

I'm not asking for you main name, btw.

An alt who doesn't know how to vote or EBWOP?

UNVOTE: SamX no more random

VOTE: SamX For serious this time. He's lying about something. Firebringer seems to be playing along too
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:30 am

Post by TheWorst »

God dammit, EDWOP. Accidentally pressed enter without clicking on my post.

These posts by SamX also has me confused. Is he a newcomer, or a veteran whose been on MafiaScum before?
Going a bit meta here, but it makes me look like a fool to have given advice to someone who actually knows what he's doing if that's the case. Not only that, he acted as if I was really was helping him out at post . This could be some sort of buddying as to make me feel better that I helped someone out.

I'd like for SamX to explain his actions and tell the truth. Let's get the discussion rolling in!
UNVOTE: Cthulu Dreaming
VOTE: SamX
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:59 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 62, SamX wrote:@_@ She* and I'm 100% not a veteran. (The "I'm so NOT new..." was me being sarcastic) I've only played Mafia at camp a couple months ago and only 1 round on a different forum. I've never been on this forum before 2 days ago. So no alts, no previous MafiaScum experiences before this round, or much Mafia before this, in general

Man, you should know sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet. Also, "I'm so NOT new" would've been better rephrased as "I'm NOT SO new", for better sarcasm.
UNVOTE: SamX
I believe her now. More of a nulltell if anything.

I'm gonna start trying to pose questions for everyone, since I don't think the RVS worked well enough to stir conversation.
Gonna try to give everyone hard questions, want them answered y'hear me? You can ask me a question if you want, that'll make it fair. Or ask your own questions for everyone, that'd be great too.

Spoiler: Questions for Everyone to Read
@Gale
Why didn't you vote Ciara if you thought he was suspicious? Why didn't you vote at all, not even for RVS? Is that your typical playstyle?

@Eventi
What caught your eye about SamX? Do you think she could be mafia after her response?

@Cthulu
Is the SamX thing still up for question in your opinion? Also what are you thoughts on Banana so far?

@SamX
Thoughts on the votes on you so far? I want you to give your thoughts on the people eager to vote you instead of just talking about how you're new. Gotta give us something substantial.

@Salamence
I understand you're in V/LA, but can you try to parse through the dialogue so far and give us something? What do you think of Banana?

@Bacde
I want your reads so far, if any. Also can you treat the game seriously now? I've seen your posts on other thread, even in early D1, where you were serious. I mean, I know I had my giggles, but I wasn't as silly as your posts.

@Ciara24
Which ongoing game were you talking about? Care for a link, or you can't post it yet? Also, thoughts on Gale's read on you? You think it's legit?

@Klingoncelt
Thoughts on SamX right now, since she claimed she's not an alt?

@Firebringer
Regarding your unvote, did you see the sarcasm from SamX? What is your reaction to the short-lived, yet sudden wagon on her if so?

@Banana
Do you think Cthulu Dreaming is scum? If so, why?

@Juckter
General reads on everyone? Also care to explain why you had multiple RVS votes?

@Aeronaut
What are your reads so far? Just give me a general gist, anything. I mean, you gotta post SOMETHING.

Some people didn't get hard questions since they barely posted enough to gimme something to work with.

PEdit:
@Gale
I posted with speed on that particular post because of the mistake; I wanted to correct it. And it was a pretty short post anyway, unlike this one which took me a while to make. And the meta in my post is that I mentioned the fact that I tried to help out SamX legitimately, I consider that a bit of meta. Maybe a crappy definition of meta, but my definition.
Also I disagree with you, I think that SamX's crappy sarcasm is a nulltell. I don't think she was trying to confuse us on purpose.

I honestly do appreciate your post though, something to get people talking.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:52 am

Post by TheWorst »

Okay, I think my questions were worth it. I still need some responses from:
SamX
Aeronaut
, and
Salamence
. My questions are located on post . Here's some of my own responses now.
In post 70, juckter wrote:
@TheWorst
Do you have substantial reads on anyone?

No not yet. That's one of the reasons I asked the questions; trying to shake off the dust of the ol' scumdar. I posed the read questions to people I couldn't really give questions to, by the way. I'll make a post eventually listing out my reads. Also, curious to see your input on the posts just made.

Spoiler: @Gale
Gale Wing Srock wrote:I don't believe how fast your views changed on SamX, its suspicious that you would first vote her saying that she is scum (assumed this because you mentioned Buddying and asked her to tell the truth, as if you know she is scum and want to distance yourself away from her? Idk), and then you unvoted her
immediately
, after she said it was sarcasm? Something is not right. There are a bunch of WIFOMs forming in my mind right now, because of your posts.

I believed her quickly because it seemed like a classic newbie tell to me, and would be consistent with the rest of her posts. The scummy part only really existed if she truly was an alt. Basically, her post confused me so I pressured her with a vote and once it got cleared up, I unvoted. (Cthulu did the same for both, even quoted my post for the unvote in agreement) I did also say I wanted to start discussion doing this, and so it did.
SamX's post to clear up the air seemed pretty solid too, as it showed how she got into mafia and all. Right now I have a null tell on her, which is why I want her to respond to my question.

Gale Wing Srock wrote:
So you are saying that as per Meta, you help out newbies?

Also, why do I feel as though you want to appear helpful?

It is good that you are asking questions to people, but it also seems that you are trying to direct discussion to a bunch of different points on a bunch of different people. I believe that focused discussions are better for us, rather than sporadic discussions.

I said a bit of meta; I intended on helping her out and leaving it like that. I just wanted to ditch that part altogether, that is until her post of questionable sarcasm made me think otherwise.

No, I don't think I was trying to direct people to a bunch of different points. I treated it like an RQS, except not really random. So it was to start conversation as I felt the game was stagnating; a bit of impatience on my part. It also was to get people to respond and give us something to work with; you even used one of the answers to my question in your own post, Klingon's response. I felt it was (and will be) effective, but maybe that's our playstyle differing.

@Firebringer
I have to agree with Banana, you let Bacde go without posting anything substantial, and plenty of other people haven't given their input yet. Although I can see your point, it's been a bit since my last post.

@Cthulu Dreaming
Anything more to say about Banana? Your vote and scumread on him didn't lead to much of anything. Guessing something convinced you that he's town, or what?

@Bacde
Ok now you're just pushing it. This is definitely meta now. One thread over, on literally the same forum, you just got lynched while giving impassioned defense as town. Going off the game, you started somewhat serious. I don't know if it's because of the RVS of this game, because you're getting lynched in another game and don't feel like putting effort in this one, this is your typical playstyle early D1, or because you're scum here instead and don't want to put out as much effort in this game and lay back.
And don't say posts like "Who do I sheep?" or "Wtf starting before I confirm I didn't even get a chance to post in my QT!!!" are for real.

Whatever the case may be, I want you to give us SOMETHING. It's a bit frustrating to have someone actually play in one game, and treat the next one like a joke. Other people are treating this game seriously and trying to gather information, why don't you?

VOTE: Bacde

And I'm hoping for Aeronaut to get prodded.

Sorry if this post is a bit bloated by the way.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:54 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 103, eventi wrote:The Worst - I hope you don't get modkilled for 101.

You saying that for the thing against Bacde? Because I was attacking the playstyle, mainly. It would suck to be modkilled on my first game back.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:18 am

Post by TheWorst »

Yep, understood.

@Bacde
Why don't you create an action if you're gonna complain about gigantic posts? Seems to me you're being more reactive than proactive, yet you talk about lack of actions.

Your actions so far have been nothing but goofing off, nothing actually substantive to create the reads you desire. Contradicting yourself right there.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:02 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 116, Bacde wrote:I never said I desire to make reads so I'm confused why you think I'm contradicting myswlf

Semantics. You IMPLY that you want reads, by saying that you
still
don't have any reads in , right before complaining about gigantic posts. And I think town GENERALLY would want reads in the first place, as to find the scum.

You might be apathetic town, but you can also be apathetic scum and honestly I don't see how a lynch on you wouldn't be beneficial considering your play thus far has been anti-town and frustrating.

I'd like to believe you're better than this though, both as scum and town.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:54 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 120, Bacde wrote:Cool theworst is town I have 1 read

Cool, you finally got a read and got people talking. Do you have any other reads now that you provoked conversation? You can't just stop there.

Also; something to note: Aeronaut has been posting in other games while ignoring us since his first post, and that's rather troublesome. I hope he gets the prod. (following the rules by saying this btw, it's ok to say that according to this thread)
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:48 am

Post by TheWorst »

Alright I feel as though Bacde has contributed enough now to warrant an unvote. That was my main gripe with him.

UNVOTE: Bacde

@Bacde
Can you give us a read list since you're coming up with reads left and right now? Or at least explain the reads you didn't explain yet if you don't want to put out a wall, whatever works.

@Firebringer
If you're gonna say I'm scummy, can you at least explain it properly? Or do something? Look through my ISO or something. Banana's posts and were never addressed, by the way.
Also, your scumread on Cthulu goes in DIRECT contrast with your post . That was literally the only read you had for a while, now suddenly he's scummy? What changed your mind?
Wouldn't mind seeing your reads now as well, as you promised earlier.

@Cthulu
Still see something in Bacde at this point?

@SamX
Can you read the MafiaScum wiki? Maybe that'll give you a feel for the game. After you read through the guides, I wanna know about your thoughts on Bacde and Ciara.

@Mod
Can Aeronaut be prodded? It's been nearly 3 days since his last post, more than enough time to warrant being prodded.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:25 am

Post by TheWorst »

Jesus, this happened.

I don't think Firebringer is obvious scum, but he's acting anti-town for sure. Him claiming does make things more complicated. The fact that he was put at L-1 is not good, and specifically he was put on L-1 by Salamence who hasn't been reading through the whole game until now.

Here's the thing Firebringer; what got me annoyed personally was that you would
constantly
ignore people's posts. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you ignored this post right now and instead responded to Salamence or something. You ignored information and questions and that is frustrating because we want responses and reactions to find scum.

I play EpicMafia, as a bit of meta on my part, my playstyle adapted to the mafiascum way of doing things. And that's a super aggressive site as well, or at least used to be. Klingon mentions that Banana came from the "ruthless place", and I think he adapted the best judging of the three from his playstyle. Hell, Klingon doesn't ignore posts like Firebringer does. Which is why I'm gonna color my post red and bold so maybe I speak to Firebringer somehow and get his attention.

@Klingon This is like, the most you've given us ever, and it's not even helpful for town, just some meta. Can you more post like that?

@Gale ISO is right next to the post number, which is to the right of your avatar, It's called Isolation, nifty thing that allows you view only one person's posts. Of course, at the bottom, you can mess around with the display posts by user, where you can add users and stuff and it's all great fun.

@Salamence Banana you said was town in response to my question, then you don't mention him again. Guessing he's null for you now? What changed your mind, I find him quite town myself. Also you're right, I don't understand why no one called you out for your vote on him, it's mind-numbingly silly.
Also sidenote, the hell does "townbloc'd" mean?

I'm gonna try to analyze and scumhunt later in the day, or tomorrow maybe but it should be today. I think enough info has come out finally to

The only thing I'm worried about is that Aeronaut slot, which might get replaced soon.

Also I was rushed on this post, apologize for lack content/mistakes.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:40 am

Post by TheWorst »

@Firebringer
Give your reads then like you said you were gonna... or just contribute.
Unless you're gonna be stubborn and refuse to help out town. Or if you're scum. Maybe both.
Also you have a bandwagon on you that could give you a ton of information if you really ARE town by looking through and noticing faulty reasoning, etc. No one can give reads based on the bandwagon better than you can... Also this isn't me telling you how to play, merely a suggestion.

I know I said I was going try to give reads, but I don't feel 100% confident in any of them besides some town reads
after
looking through the day. There's still 9 days as mentioned before, I feel as though I still need just a bit more info down the stretch as this game has me going all over the place so far.

Banana hit the nail on the head just now, although he said "level of stupid"... I dunno, about level of stupid, a bit rude. I just find myself increasingly frustrated, but idk how the current meta is so I'm willing to give everyone in here the benefit of the doubt. Also there's inactive people in here (like Aeronaut was to an extreme), which screws up everything.

@Klingon
Interestingly, Firebringer also has upwards of 9 games he's currently playing as well. You guys bog yourselves down too much, that could affect your play.
Anyway, why are you voting Gale? Do you truly feel that Gale was trying not to be noticed, as you said? Explain.

@Sala
I was curious enough to check it out, so here's the link that you wanted. Unless I'm mistaken, I think you copied the wrong thing.

@SamX
PLEASE give me anything, read through the game, please. Look at the mafiascum wiki as well for more help, but seriously. I want your next post to be something productive, a pressure vote, anything.

@Ciara
What don't you understand about Bacde's read on you? All you did was quote him pushing votes on you, look through his ISO.

@Juckter
I want an update on your read on Firebringer and the wagon on him that followed after your post.

@Mod Just realized, I actually unvoted Bacde a while ago, at post . Fix VC pls.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by TheWorst »

In post 262, Firebringer wrote:
Listen to me town, banana just lied about meta. Lynch away.

I'll bite, how did Banana lie about meta? In what way? What's the truth so I can believe you?

Bacde wrote:You know I'm a g cuz I made it on to Sam's reads list

SamX wrote:
SUPER TOWN
- TheWorst (It's pretty obvious, right?)

I got super town though, I'm more than a g, I'm a gg for scum.
BUT seriously, good on you Sam that was decent. Use bold for FoS to get people's attention.

Oh and Sala, what was the mindset behind putting Firebringer at L-1 despite not reading? You never explained that.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by TheWorst »

A lot of people were inactive and are gonna catch up later, which is why the town has been more stagnant than usual lately. This includes Cthulu, Juckter, Gale, Klingon, SamX... Not even mentioning the current inactives. I do want to hear from the guys catching up though.

@Firebringer
Why do you refuse to give your reads? Also how are you so sure there's a third scum? What do you think of Klingon's response to your question here: Post
I also think your Banana case is pretty weak, it's based on meta I have no idea of.

In post 307, Ciara24 wrote:I'm undecided with Firebringer and Banana because all I see in their posts is Firebringer continuing to ignore questions from Banana and
Banana getting frustrated
so I don't know what to make of that

@Ciara
, what's so scummy/anti-town/confusing about being frustrated, as you imply?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by TheWorst »

In post 321, Firebringer wrote:Banana started with meta play using other site, I just piled on.

Her behavior here is vastly different then on that site.

Whether that means scum or not I wanna try to find out.

That's true that Banana did start with the meta, but while having legitimate non-meta points otherwise. She was confused why
you
were playing differently, then you snapped back and said she lied about the meta, voted her, called her complete scum...
Now you're still figuring out if she's scum? Trying to understand why
Banana
is playing differently as well?

You do realize that you're now claiming
the same thing
as Banana says against you, correct?
This meta won't get us anywhere. And Banana has legit points against you that aren't meta related anyway, can you address them? Or at least, try to come up with something that isn't meta on Banana, because I'm not seeing it otherwise.

Also she'll be gone for a couple of days, so that's a thing.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:16 am

Post by TheWorst »

Firebringer wrote:I am fine with your play style bacde.

I actually think you are likely town.

Firebringer
, why are you fine with a playstyle that you actually consider ineffective?
You said it yourself multiple times, that Ciara seems town. Therefore, Bacde isn't doing his job at finding scum according to your read and is currently tunneling a town read of yours. And you haven't really done anything to convince him otherwise.

Bacde
, have you ever considered that Ciara might view you as bad town if she townreads you? She seems more confused than anything if you've looked at her recent posts, and doesn't understand your reasoning. Why do you find it scummy that she does townread you exactly?

Still waiting for other inactives like Gale and Cthulu.
I think we should start talking about lynches once they come back, before the entire town stops posting out of lack of motivation and inactivity.
D1 discussion can only go for so long, we need new fresh info and action to revitalize town.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by TheWorst »

In post 371, Firebringer wrote:stuff

You misunderstood my post.
You called
Bacde's
playstyle fine, yet your town read is on Ciara and his top scum read to lynch is on Ciara.

If Bacde's playstyle is fine like you said (and if he's town like you said), he would've convinced you that Ciara is scum. But he hasn't convinced you of anything, correct me if I'm wrong. And you haven't convinced him to suspect anyone else either.

The goal indeed is to lynch scum, but to lynch scum you need to work with your town first and have strong reasoning to suspect someone.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:56 am

Post by TheWorst »

I want to hear
Ciara's
top scum read as well. Reread the game if need be.

@Eventi
How did Firebringer let go of the Banana thing? He still talks about lynching her and his vote is still on her.

@Sala
How do you seem so sure on Eventi? Could you explain? What convinced you, is what I'm getting at.

@Gale
Can you hurry it up with the rereading? You don't have to analyze every little tiny thing; you can save that for Day 2. We have
three days
until the day is over, that's why I'm advising you to hurry up.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:55 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 416, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 415, TheWorst wrote:
@Gale
Can you hurry it up with the rereading? You don't have to analyze every little tiny thing; you can save that for Day 2. We have
three days
until the day is over, that's why I'm advising you to hurry up.

Is there something that you would like me to address TheWorst? I am rereading to build up on my reads list, which I don't think I need to share on Day 1? I am just doing it to keep up with the game more than anything else right now.

If you want me to answer about anything specific then let me know, I will just read up on those real quick.

Hmmm... The first 9 pages is where stuff got interesting, the next 8 since will help you keep on track with the current conversation, but I don't think it's as substantial. Maybe you can find a read from it though.

I'd like to know specifically your thoughts on Klingon's vote on you. Look at his ISO and find it, which you can do by going to the bottom of the page right below the reply box, click on where it says "Display posts by all users", click on Klingon and go. ISO 20 is where he explains his read on you.

Not sure what else specifically.
I have nothing against you rereading btw, I actually prefer that you reread, but just wanted to let you know that we don't have much time left.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:32 am

Post by TheWorst »

Honestly I was about to remind everyone that
Firebringer claimed VT
and that is huge, and should've been an autolynch in hindsight as it's D1.
But then the bandwagon's momentum dissipated, for one reason or another. Just as fast as it started.

But let's look at the current wagons, examine all of them.

Firebringer's
lynch would give us the most info out of all possible flips, mainly in due part to the wagon that formed on him (pretty much the only major wagon so far) and the discussion that came from it. Not to mention the fact I kept finding him scummy and inconsistent throughout the game, I'm not entirely convinced it's just his playstyle either.
I have my eye on
Eventi
, I do see him as buddying Banana and being pretty damn indecisive right now. He's not responding well to pressure at all.
At the same time,
Sala
has been tunneling him and defending Firebringer all game with less reason than Bacde on Ciara, so I don't know what to think about those two. It's possible that one scum lurks between them, might be good for info between those two.
And
Ciara
is the wildcard bandwagon, she hasn't done much to avoid suspicion, and I still haven't seen her top scumread... Her inactivity is worrisome as well. I'll decide on her next post.

I can see the reasoning for each wagon, so I could be convinced otherwise...
But on a pure information flip basis (also the fact that he already claimed), Firebringer trumps all of these choices.
The info we gather today on Day 1 is what gets us scum. Lynching someone else gives us the possibility of lynching a PR as well.

So for now, that's where my vote will go. VOTE: Firebringer

Klingon is right on one thing: town lacks cohesiveness right now, we need to come together to agree on a lynch. 2 days left.
Also, hi Hermit, would like to hear your perspective.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by TheWorst »

In post 446, Firebringer wrote:My flip will tell you jack shit.

Won't help you figuring out anyone's alignment.

Explain whose alignment it confirms with my flip of town?

Banana's meta that you don't play like how you usually do would implicate her for sure, Klingon's quick unvote after your claim would be noted, Bacde didn't go on the wagon despite being an easy lynch to switch to, etc. There's plenty to learn from that wagon. You can't 100% confirm anything in mafia though, unless you're a PR, even then. Town has to work with the limited info we have.

In post 449, Salamence20 wrote:Gonna no lynch then.

Fire is shitty town

How are you so sure on Fire's alignment? What proves that he's legit town if you believe in him that much?

And a no lynch? On Day fuckin' 1? Overreaction, much? Come on.

I'll wait for Ciara's read list before I decide if she's a good lynch.
Also wonder where Bacde is.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Late night shenanigans, anyone?

Sala, that was an unnecessary claim honestly. I do believe you just judging by your attitude and all, but I hope you realize it wasn't necessary at all, ESPECIALLY since it's Day 1. I can understand your play now that you claimed though.

Eventi really
really
bothers me with post , he's not even taking this seriously, even after all the discussion right before.

Hermit also gave us nothing but an unvote. That's it.

It's pretty clear that the Firebringer wagon isn't going anywhere, that's about what I expected. Last thing I want is a no lynch, so whatever.
UNVOTE: Firebringer
I still standby what I said earlier, but Day 1 has been officially a clusterfuck. Two claims, rivalries starting, gut over reason, info don't matter etc etc.
Basically, the game is crazy.

I have no qualms with an Eventi lynch, none at all.
VOTE: Eventi
This puts Eventi as L-3. I'll unvote if he's put at L-1 if Ciara didn't post yet, unless it's like really close to the deadline so I won't take chances.
I want to see if Bacde's tunneling really meant anything, and Ciara's reads could offer one last good piece of info before Day 1 wraps up.

Eventi needs to come up reads or something. Give me something. Now is the time.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Bah!

Good luck town! Don't let us down! :dead: :dead:
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:22 am

Post by TheWorst »

Oh I guess I was three for three. Nice.

Well this was a shame. Dunno what else to say. Good job scum, I called it (on my second try), it was the nicest mafia of all time.
They even sent us dead people a saccharine as hell message to apologize.

I'll gingerly add this loss now, this sucks.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:46 am

Post by TheWorst »

I usually like to leave comments on everyone who played. Since I only appeared on Day 1, I probably don't have as much to say as I would've.
Even people who got replaced gets one. Besides Aeronaut, literally one post.

Spoiler: The Game
St Constantine the Hermit
- You play odd, but since you're a VT it ain't a big deal. Spot on with some of your scum reads. Sporadic as hell, if you got to lylo you would've cause problems with mafia I believe. Which is why you were killed as well.

juckter
- Wish he didn't disappear, would've been nice to see him play.

Bacde
- pls don't hammer too quickly. I do like your playstyle though, I knew why you townread me and it made sense. Don't tunnel too hard though, it ended up costing town a lynch.

duppin
- Was a bit skeptical of you, but you were pretty well-reasoned. I think you could've worked independently of Bacde a bit more though, do your own thing.

Salamence20
- Oh man, what can I say? Don't self-vote as a PR? Try to understand what your role is? I dunno. You had moments of brilliance, like the fakeclaim that you probably didn't mean to do, but the self-vote wasn't one of them. Embrace your leadership more!

Yukari
- Your playstyle was pretty good at first, then you seemed to go off course by lynching Ciara. You're a pretty strong townie though,
which is why you got killed.

Cthulhu Dreaming
- Haha, I wish you stayed in. You were an interesting and mysterious player. Hope you recovered well from your sickness!

Firebringer
- I think it's clear you weren't on your best game. But to be honest, you did get me to suspect Banana, so there's that! Don't get bothered by players like Banana, do your own thing. Don't ignore people, but at the same time don't escalate the situation.

SamX
- I recognized your buddy to be honest, but I think my idea that you're a newbie made me think you were town. Play a newbie game! The Newbie queue needs more newbies!

BananaCucho
- Out of all the scum, I suspected you the most because of your buddy buddy attitude towards me. It was also pretty clear you were trying to take over the game near the end. Screw you! Give me my life back! :dead:
It'd be fun to play with you as townie for real, you got that right.

Klingoncelt
- I did find you the scummiest out of all the town. First you suspected me, and you proceed to vote third on every town mislynch, only to get mislynched yourself! The Sala wagon ended up being your downfall. Still, you thought outside the box and I commend you for that.

Gale Wing Srock
- Your wall-posting caught me off guard, I didn't suspect you because of that. Your reasoning
was pretty otherwise weak though (expected because, well, you're scum), next time I see you, better watch out! :P
Also just realized you were defending SamX, don't do that as scum. It flew past my head since I honestly didn't think about the SamX vote too much.

eventi
- Oh eventi, you didn't deserve the lynch on you. I feel partially to blame for it, I allowed it to happen under the pressure of time. Sala was leading the wagon though, so technically it was the right move. Don't be sarcastic all the time though! Your attitude got you lynched.

Ciara24
Your inactivity got you lynched, pretty much. I was hoping for more of you, to be honest, but we all have our reasons for inactivity.

Ether, Mastin2
- Hope you were entertained! Wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on the game as well.

Not_Mafia
Thanks for modding and for not banning me for talking about an ongoing game!
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”