PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:57 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

Alright i just woke up to 6 pages of text, nice!

42: I think being reluctant to vote is scummy. No townie has a good reason to not participate in RVS. To not vote is basically a crude form of fence-sitting.

you're wrong, RVS is just a bunch of bullshit. It provides no real content and allows people to reach for illogical arguments. If you remember the last game we played mollie tunneled vedith shortly after RVS because he called her a town hero.... -_- That would be reason enough for me to not participate or consider anything that happens in RVS at face value.

---------------------
The whole fragger not posting links really doesn't matter, he was not even serious about his claim.
-----------------------

RE: reachy accusations: I'm siding with townie 'throwing early shit around'. Not 'I hope something sticks' scum.

I like this a lot

In post 63, Accountant wrote:
We have already moved mostly out of the RVS stage. What do you think about:

- My accusations?
- Fraggernaut's refusal to give sources for his meta claim about Keyser?
- Fuzzylogic's reluctancy to RVS?
- Keyser Soze's analysis of my posts?

-I don't agree with them
-I don't think you understand the word 'refusal'
-I think you are scratching the walls
-Keyser has sense, but that doesn't indicate his align.

With the petty concerns you have here though, I'm thinking town, as your concerns in our last game were just as petty (or incorrect).

This, except im not reading town from it.

Inattentiveness is a poor way to read someone "Town" or "Scum" when it comes to the game of Mafia, in it's forum version. I learned this the hard way myself. What if someone has real life issues going on? A job? Family? A significant other? Do you find Slandaar & anyone else who has yet to confirm or post a lot of content automatic scum based on the amount of times they've posted?

This is right

I agree with the first two, but your tells on vedith actually make me feel like you could be mafia trying to crap on vedith for reasons that are not valid enough.

I like , it's solid

Well i have read over and commented on what I thought to be worth anything, in the end I could maybe see accountant being mafia, but idk. I'm getting a stronger maf vibe from Bullet with his accusation of people being mafia because they have no content in what they were saying... which is very very hypocritical. VOTE: BulletNLynchproof
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:41 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be
But we lost it
All of our memories so close to me
Just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:17 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

I wonder what the replacement of blocky will say.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:19 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

lol I already gave my response to everything else, I think both of you are townish if that means anything.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:21 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

"townish" was my read, it is definitely variable to change ;)
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:23 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

hey vedith you should troll some, I liked that last game :D
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:27 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

so if i hop in your pocket does that mean by association fragger, the person you called maf, is in your pocket 0.0
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:30 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

I'm pretty sure frag did not actually mean that, I believe he just agreed with some of the things I said.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:36 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

mmmm nope, just stating facts and my opinion which should be fact ;)
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

lol this is such a TvT argument it is not even funny.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

i'm getting a Accountant is town and is thinking Fragger is mafia and is trying to throw everything and the sink at him, meanwhile Fragger is town refuting all of her points, to a substantial point, for me. It might be wise to look at the BW that is following Accountant.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

Fragger has posted several analysis posts since then. He deflected off of bullet because bullet has contributed very little so far, and whenever you think you are doing more than the person that is accusing you, that is the immediate response whether they are town or mafia.
@ that is not 3 scumbuddies working to lynch a town, it is a random bandwagon, a pitchfork mob. Although, I could definitely see at least one of them being a sneaky mafia considering all the reasoning for him being at L-2 are:
RC- said confirmed scum then quoted an avril lavigne song with me
Bullet- said that fragger has not posted any content
all alone- said he is not "trying to figure the game out"
accountant- gave a long spiel about tunneling fragger, said bullet could be mafia then voted fragger
angel-voted him because he was too defensive

Now ofc the evidence of a lynch day 1 will always be jello, and I think it will honestly be best if we bring him to claim, I just think we should look at this bandwagon, is what i meant Accountant, not that the wagon was a mafia fiesta.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

actually no, all alone and bullet's were just as bad.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:28 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

1- being in L2 is not such a big deal! specially in day 1 and specially when people actually say they are testing you! Thats where all your defensiveness come from! the fact your afraid of getting hammered in day 1 means you really have something to hide.

I don't agree with this. I know for a fact whether he is town or mafia he would defend himself to not get lynched Day 1, it is only natural.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:03 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

Her way of attack may cause people to defend themselves .

Defending yourself is completely right. playing defensive is what I call scummy. He just says how RC is playing bad and how invalid are RC's posts are. He calls all his voters scummy and clearly soft role claiming.

If he had nothing to fear about what is this afraid tone coming from?

Hm, I think your definitions here are a littler weird and I don't think you are right in that analysis, but that unsettling hard soft claim was really not necessary and makes him seem considerably more scummy.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:51 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

hm, I still think bullet is the most scummy right now. After biology i will have to go through the thread again and update this post.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:32 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

@RC the reason I said Bullet was a hypocrite when I voted him was because up until 99 he had about zero content, and his main focus was to say that vedith had no content... It made no sense. With his 99 post I thought that sort of made up for it, but he was still the most mafia because of what he said earlier. Now haveing not had the time to properly post I would like to
VOTE: Bullet

I don't know who is mafia because there are about 7 of us who have been inactive for the past day, including me.
I think fragger v accountant is still TvT. I think frozen has a slight town read. I am null on RC. I think everybody should not get pocketed by soze so quickly because while what he has posted was good, it was mostly just a recap of what has happened.

@RC,I'm also pretty sure the way PatientZer0 attacked the Fraggernaut wagon without really addressing any of the people makes Fragger scum as well, but I think that Patient scumflip confirms Fragger way harder than vice versa so this is what I'm going to vote today.

I actually never attacked the wagon, I just noted that it was likely that at least 1 of the people on the wagon were mafia based on the horrid reasoning for voting fragger. And while you might not of liked it because it involved you, Soze did :P "PatientZer0 speaking with great clarity about the Fraggernaut wagon (post 242)"

At this point I am conflicted on my view of the game, and have to go to Japanese tutoring, I'll be more active today if I missed questions that people want me to answer and what not.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:37 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

wow in my post i meant VOTE: Unvoted Bullet
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:36 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

i'm getting a strong scent of salt coming from RC.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:53 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

Dear god i hope vedith is mafia.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:57 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

In post 480, BlockyMan wrote:Ok, back from school and after school activites

I'm glad you decided to share this with us :roll:
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:19 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

To be honest I don't really care, that list is still better than no list at all. On that note here is my sliding scale of scum

Townish
*it goes in this order, but I have no confirmed town as of yet*

Soze
While most of his posts have been recapping the game, I believe the analysis he puts in is very solid and screams townie. While he presents himself to be the most townie, at least for me, I wouldn't call him actual town until evidence presents itself.

Angel
Makes a lot of sense with her arguments. Posts , , , and several more i would list if i had the time, all sound townie as shit.

Accountant
I could feel town intentions in the agro on fragger, he/she(what do you want your pronoun to be again?) thought they caught fragger out and tried to destroy him before he could get out of a lynch. I would of went with it, but fragger was throwing off desperate townie vibes the entire time.

Fragger
Felt the whole accountant vs fragger thing to be TvT, even with some of the scummy shit he has done, I still think he is town.

Lol Null Zone
*goes in order; top down*

RC
: Random as hell... I don't know what to believe whenever he posts something, although I feel like there are way scummier people and all the afk people I can't read because of "life".

Slandaar
: Said very little, but i honestly liked what he has said, not enough to make him townish though.

Blocky,Fuzzy, and Errant
: This is the for real Lol Null Zone, I can't tell if they just don't want to play or what.

The Potential Lynch Pool As I See It
*no order because all of them are shady*

Bullet
Seemed really scummy in the beginning, kind of became less so when he started focusing on different people other than fragger, still in the lynch pool because I don't trust him

Vedith
Lol, need I say more?

All Alone
I was thinking about putting my vote on him because until vedith yolo claimed for no reason, nothing he has done has convinced me of him being even a little townie.

This is about where I'm at currently. :?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

I'm more confident in PZ being scum.
Last game I played with him I was like this and was town. This game he seems shocked with it and is pushing the exact same way he did then (He was scum)]

Actually no, you were trolling and not being helpful at all. This is actually the type of game lilith said you were mafia in, one where you didn't troll and tried to act more serious, even though you are completely failing and fragger caught you. I am shocked that you would claim like that and because of it you are now in my lynch pool. The claim is just stupid as shit because if you are town it adds a lot of fuckery to your ISO.

Scum
???

I'll wait until day 2 to decide.

guess you getting backed into a corner made this null eh?

I have nothing to offer with my scum thoughts. I have basically given 6 names who have scum within them.

this^ wtf is this.

Lol Accountant, you and your silly comments.
Luckily I've seen your town game, this really is it!

were you seriously trying to buddy here :facepalm:

With all the slips and falls, if you are a PR then you should reevaluate your playstyle.

-----------
Lol if you truly believe I have been playing the same, you need to go back and read the game again

VOTE: Vedith
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

:P
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

What has Slandaar said that you liked?

---------
You are asking a question which does not need asking. He just made a case on Fragger and your main thought is to ask why he wants to 'turbo lynch' Fragger. You expected him to say 'here's my case lets sit around the camp fire discussing things for 5 days?' ridiculous.

Well, M'lady, I was busy over the weekend as is the case quite often. I understand it must have been a heavy burden figuring out what Fragger softclaiming means without me, I apologise for that, but fear not because I am here now!

I shall put it simply. Often town PR cannot handle the pressure of a couple votes and claim prematurely, it actually happens a lot. I don't remember a case when early claim (effectively what he did) is scum.

Fragger broke under the pressure and effectively claimed PR.

Why do you think his actions are more likely from the scum than town?

These two quotes were filled with enough information for me to consider him less null than the other inactive people
----------

You think Bullet was scummy in the beginning? Why?

Then you said he became less scummy when he started focusing on different people. That implies that parking your vote on Fragger and pushing his wagon ceaselessly was a scummy move. But I did exactly that, and you listed me as town. What's with the discrepancy here?

No actually you're wrong. Assuming that your statement is correct, is wrong. The reason i pegged him as scum on fragger's wagon was because he had a flimsy reason and never reinforced it enough to make me believe it. The moment he moved elsewhere I believed him to be less scum because he then went on to openly push All Alone who had an equally flimsy reason to vote fragger, so in my mind with both of their relative inactivity, they both "probably," not definitely, arn't scum together. The reason i listed you as town is because of the vocalization and active picking at fragger's posts, which to me, is a townie thing to do even though I thought you were pushing a TvT argument.

If you're going with "if he hasn't done anything townie, he's scum" then Blocky should be the first head to roll.

I honestly don't know what blocky is, and what he is doing. I would think if he was maf he would play better than this. I think he is just yoloing as a vanilla townie. All Alone is more a gut read, and I would be okay with lynching him.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

Also how is me voting Vedith scummy after what he just did. Then, he tries to shift the mass of scum he was accumulating onto me because he played with me one game and said I am definitely playing like that game and I was scum -_-. That's a bunch of bullshit and you both know it.

anyway, accountant what are your reads currently?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

*therefore i am scum now* should be inbetween scum and my are you fucking serious face.... on that note how do you edit posts?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

well PZ, you just claim vedith is scum after he called you so? ad your reason is that he called you scum?

Actually no, I thought he was potential scum ever since he claimed, and the fact that he goes hard on me to realign the scum that got thrown onto him, is quite frankly bullshit. I mean over the course of 30 posts he narrows his 6 down to three and I don't know why he underlined fuzzy, but what ever the importance was, he just somehow forgot it and considered him no longer scum. It just really hits me as "scummy as fuck."

PatientZer0
Fraggernaut
Frozen Angel
TheFuzzylogic99
BlockyMan
Slandaar
BulletNLynchproof

That's my opinion, yes.

BlockyMan
PatientZer0
Fragger

There you go Keyer, I present the scum!

These two lists are 30 posts apart with little to no posting from 4 of the 6 people he listed as scum, Vedith is maf trying to throw two already "lynchable" people, considered so by most of you guys, with me and then says he is positive that I am scum.... IF HE IS NOT SCUM WTF :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:59 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

PatientZer0. We share some reads. We share some logic. This bought him enough town-cred. The only thing rubbing me the wrong way on PatientZer0 was his invitation for Vedith to troll. Whether in jest or serious, the shit then hit the fan:

In post 162, PatientZer0 wrote:
hey vedith you should troll some, I liked that last game :D

*Vedith trolls, via a hard roleclaim, naked/empty read lists and the claim he's found 3 confirmed scum*

How would that rub you the wrong way on me? Vedith is the trolliest person I have seen so far and I was just waiting for it to start. Last game I was thankful for it because I was mafia, but it was SUPER FUCKING OBNOXIOUS for the town because he did that shit all game and nobody could tell if he was mafia or not. If i was a better mafia player we would of won and town would of lost, mainly, because the focus of the first 2 days was trying to figure out if vedith was mafia or not because we killed the cop and there was no other way to tell if his trolling was just shit town or trying-to-be-clever mafia. But even then his trolling was still not as bad as what ever the hell he is trying to do now, which literally makes no sense as town.

IDK how voting him was naughty? If somebody you suspected to be mafia voted for you, then tries to discredit you by saying some bullshit, it would then be wrong to vote for them? Add on to that fact that he failed at trying to throw shade at fragger, claimed PR way before he should have if he is really a PR, and has MADE NO LOGICAL SENSE AT AAAAALLLLL.... Brings me to the conclusion that he is mafia.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:41 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

Yes, I believe this is his scum-troll. In the last game he started trolling after piratemollie bullied him into a corner, which resulted in his unreadable alignment for the next 2 days before he got lynched and flipped town. In this game, PR claiming, and the immediate switch to the two most wagonable people and me as scum seems really shoddily put together and a way to get some of the suspicion off of himself by using the whole "I played with him once before and now i know his scum play, he is scum". I would be really surprised if this is his town play. But if it is his town play, he needs to reevaluate his play style immensely.

Well mollie wanted him modkilled for being toxic(which was an exaggeration), in the end I think he was mod killed because he voted for himself? I'm actually not that sure and it was never represented properly.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:22 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

I read the one lilith posted into our previous game.

can you link the post where you retracted the claim?

@RC actually no, if I was mafia and wanted to go on an easy target, I would just jump aboard one of the current wagons and just ride that shit out. If vedith did retract the claim that serves exactly 0 purpose other than further his trolling. And he has acted scummy as shit calling me scum for literally no reason trying to throw his scummy scent onto me, and, thinks he can get away with it...... Or vedith do you have a better reason now?

RC why are you even voting for me? i seem to have forgotten the illogical reason between all the fan arts you post -_-
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:06 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

lol you should try not using fallacy logic to argue against me. Just because i read one of your mafia games, does not make it a troll-mafia game.In the last game we played, you were playing your troll-town game where you just trolled and trolled until you got lynched. This gameplay is very different. You started out not trolling until I asked you to start, soze noticed, because i destinctiviley remember lilith stating that the games where you wern't mafia were the games when you trolled and noticed that the games where you were, you didn't. Which would mean you are trying to cover up your scum play by throwing in some troll, thinking that you could get me lynched and whenever people look to see if you do have a "scum-troll" game there wouldn't be any.
The main reason I pegged you as troll-scum this game is based on the illogical reason you are voting me for, that you have played with me before and know my scum game.... That last game we played together was my first, so you had to of based your vote soley on that one game, which if you are town is irresponsible and shows, the more likely case, that you are mafia.

mmmm when i look into your ISO this is all i am finding.

I can give a name, but it would be a lie... I'm not really looking to lie as town.
I'll give you a scum name day 2, this is almost a guarantee (I just need the night phase).

Because tomorrow I shall present scum. I don't see what you don't get from this?!
Give me a reason for each of my town reads to not be town.

There seems to be no evidence of you retracting your PR claim or of you claiming VT.... Can somebody show me it, because I am clearly missing something or he is indefinitely scum?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:45 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

Vedith:
My PR claim was like 4 roles into 1 that would never exist in the game, and I even stated VT after.
Zero, this is what exaggeration is.

Me:
can you link the post where you retracted the claim?

Vedith being an ass hat:
- No, you look into the game, I don't care enough to waste my time.

Me:
There seems to be no evidence of you retracting your PR claim or of you claiming VT.... Can somebody show me it, because I am clearly missing something or he is indefinitely scum?

Frozen:
Well I cant find him ever denying the claim he had here.

Vedith:
What was there to deny?

Vedith's claim:
I can give a name, but it would be a lie... I'm not really looking to lie as town.
I'll give you a scum name day 2, this is almost a guarantee (I just need the night phase).

This^
-----------

That first quote makes no sense, because your claim does not actually point to "4 different roles rolled into 1," it actually alludes to a night investigative role(cop) that can check individual players(cop) to see if they are scum(cop)....which does exist.

please for the love of god let's kill this essentially self-confirmed scum... This is a considerably more solid lynch than anything you guys have otherwise.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

And despite all that, even if every other argument is completely wrong and a myth perpetuated by evil mislynching scum, he STILL should be policy lynched for this awful play that hampers town with its constant trolling.

If anybody should be lynched for their play being awful and hampering town with constant trolling, I think Vedith wins heads down. Who also LIED..... LIED, and is essentially self-claimed scum.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

We have a little bit over 28 hours to figure out who we want to lynch today, where the hell is everybody? This will end up being a nl, which idk.... might not be that bad?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

well we arn't getting to an agreement and we have a DAY LEFT, I meant that statement as an inevitability if everybody stops posting. I'm a scum lean because of that statement? Are you fucking kidding me?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

lol if you have read my posts, you know which wagon i'm on. :wink:.... I have given plenty of information for it and he has discredited himself to a much greater degree than fragger has.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

If I had my choice, we'd lynch Vedith.

Why arn't you voting for Vedith then 0.0
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

what? that makes no sense?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

well holy shit.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:40 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

Jesus christ this is a fuck fest.

Here is where i'm at. Vedith is mafia, but i would be willing to lynch bullet or blocky because they are being stupid and people would rather lynch stupid than mafia -_-
UNVOTE: Vedith Let me read up on those two before i decide.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:25 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

Would lynch
All Alone
Vedith?

I would definitely be down for lynching vedith, I don't get why anybody wouldn't be okay with that.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:51 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

alright so fragger/vedith/bleeding//accountant/bullet and blocky have all claimed roles.
vedith=cop
fragger= doc
bleeding=doc
accountant-vigi
blocky-watcher
bullet=what did he claim?
Is this right?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:16 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

well soze i am actually caught up with the thread, but you said this

Is there at least one bit of doubt in your scum-read of Fraggernaut? (even when he has roleclaimed Town Doctor?)

Fraggernaut hasn't roleclaimed doctor. Catch up with the thread.

and i couldn't find any other place where fragger outright claimed a role, so I was assuming it was doctor with all these role claims
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

well that was awesome, two PRs down.......... Both flips don't really give us much either, as far as who mafia would be. I'm expecting some information from vedith and fragger otherwise its lynch city for them. Also accountant why did you say you were going to shoot, then not actually do it?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

Not really, she is just stating what she thinks now that it is Day 2.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:48 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

You lot really are morons lynching a claimed PR to Fragger who hinted then retracted

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, SO HYPOCRITICAL ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.

This pings so hard...

It's cause we're town, you have to be mafia, this is so fucking obv.

e lynch patientzer0 tomorrow. if he's not already your first choice you shouldn't be trying to help town decide.

Really, what have I done? Because i can assure you Accountant, Koze, and FA wouldn't consider me a "first choice" lynch tomorrow and they are the most likely town in just about everybody's circle.

I'm living in a world where mafia are going to try to dismantle any solid leads we have by spewing shit.(It is so damn annoying that we have like 3 people who arn't even playing) I think fragger being mafia is just as likely as vedith being mafia is because they did the same thing. I can't read the stupid people who arn't playing and if they are mafia fuck them, but looking at this game, Vedith or Frag are maf, if vedith is maf RC is likely maf as well. Idk about All Alone, but there can only be so many town and FA,Soze, and Accountant are in my circle.

HOLY JESUS FUCK, give Fragger a goddamn chance to respond, even with 2 PRs gone, there are still more and it looks like Vedith was lying so I'm assuming that the other PRs are probably fragger and blocky, unless somebody else claims.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:53 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

Accountant if you would read FA's goddamn posts, it is a pretty sane assumption as a VT to not trust somebody who lied about a claim, it is the paranoia effect all VT should be experiencing now because of yesterday. I can't even believe you would suspect FA of being maf or weird, we can't turn on each other here. Also to prove my point further Vedith is trying to throw some fucking shade on me and Soze for a potential lynch after him and RC push me tomorrow, and RC is putting in some shit to potentially push a lycnh onto FA if you guys believe them and lynch me next, which would be COMPLETELY IDIOTIC as THEY HAVE NO FUCKING EVIDENCE OF ME BEING MAF
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:54 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

LOL if fragger gets lynched before he can talk it's going to be G fucking G for us
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:55 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

I'm seriously thinking that a RC/Vedith team is very probable unless Fragger doesn't have anything from last night
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:02 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

I'm not sure Fragger is town, but you guys pushing to lynch before he can respond is scummy as hell because he did claim. It's a post in where if fragger flips town we're fucked because that would prove you as mafia, but nobody would fucking listen and we would end up probably lynching me ending the game and giving you a maf win you don't deserve.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:03 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

I swear to god vedith if you end up being town I will never play a game with you again.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:08 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

Lol no I never said that, but I liked it when you trolled because as mafia i knew that your trolling would help me get to the win conidition. You arn't even trolling right now, so no I'm saying this as town because if you are town this is the worst town play I have ever seen, this is including all the horrible games I have been a part of on Epicmafia.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:11 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

WOAH WOAH WOAH THAT IS A LIE. I spent the WHOLE FIRST TWO DAYS DEFENDING YOU BECAUSE I WANTED YOU AROUND. I only discredited you whenever I didn't need you anymore and it would make myself look townie because of your silly trolling. Also in that game you never blatantly lied or tried to scummily throw people to lynch like you are doing now, it was all tunneling the person you thought was mafia.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:14 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

I'm trying to get you lynched because you are the SCUMMIEST PERSON right now, and if everybody went and actually read the thread you would have been lynched already instead of this L-2 on fragger without him saying a word.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:18 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

lol i'll get the quotes of where you lied after i get back from japanese tutoring, but you might want to actually check again ;) "Welcome, PatientZer0. You are a Mafia Agent, along with your partners, ika (Mafia Framer) and lane0168 (Mafia Godfather)." I stopped playing all the other games I was in because I am super busy and only have time for one and this one was the funniest.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:23 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

here is one lie
My PR claim was like 4 roles into 1 that would never exist in the game,
and I even stated VT after.

Zero, this is what exaggeration is.

There is no post of you stating this anywhere.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:39 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

In post 775, Vedith wrote:
I was talking about the game where you said I troll claimed, moron.

I never said you troll claimed lol.

Yes, I believe this is his scum-troll. In the last game he started trolling after piratemollie bullied him into a corner, which resulted in his unreadable alignment for the next 2 days before he got lynched and flipped town. In this game, PR claiming, and the immediate switch to the two most wagonable people and me as scum seems really shoddily put together and a way to get some of the suspicion off of himself by using the whole "I played with him once before and now i know his scum play, he is scum". I would be really surprised if this is his town play. But if it is his town play, he needs to reevaluate his play style immensely.

This is the quote you quoted with that statement and i never once say you troll claimed..... So i think you need to read before acting like a fool lol.

your stretching is so bad your maf buddy said so.

Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:03 pm

No, this is P0 seeing Vedith as an easy target and acting appropriately.

Also even if all of this was bullshit, you have yet to actually give me a logical reason as to why I would be mafia, meanwhile you have done so much shady shit.......
Now get the fuck outta here you scrub. xD
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:40 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

VOTE: Vedith I almost forgot.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:49 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

You should check your ISO, I just did.
You went from 1 post town reading me, then the next post calling me scum as it was an opportunity. Then from there you added nothing to the game but said I am scum.

Just like this game.

LOL obviously you didn't check my ISO because I thought you were town until you CLAIMED FOR NO REASON, which made you immediately scummy in my mind, and if you didn't try to go after me, I wouldn't have found you more mafia then All Alone or bullet. But because I KNOW IM TOWN, and you came as me with some below basic shit about how since you have played with me once, you know how I play. That shady shit rose flags and now its basically confirmed that you are mafia. I honestly wouldn't be apposed to getting lynched if after i flipped town, they would immediately kill you if that would be the only way to get it through all of their skulls that I AM TOWN AND YOU ARE MAFIA.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:55 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

If you say I am trolling and claimed in the same sentence, that means you are saying I was troll claiming.
You really are stupid, aren't you?

Lol if you knew how to read you would see that I actually did none of that. If you would be so kind as to acutally look at the post
Yes, I believe this is his scum-troll.

In the last game he started trolling after piratemollie bullied him into a corner, which resulted in his unreadable alignment for the next 2 days before he got lynched and flipped town.

In this game, PR claiming, and the immediate switch to the two most wagonable people and me as scum seems really shoddily put together and a way to get some of the suspicion off of himself by using the whole "I played with him once before and now i know his scum play, he is scum". I would be really surprised if this is his town play. But if it is his town play, he needs to reevaluate his play style immensely.

As you can see never once did i mention you troll claiming last game, I just said you were trolling. I said in THIS GAME you were troll claiming, and you seem to think I said last game, which really doesn't make sense if you WOULD ACTUALLY READ THE POST.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:04 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

I'm not mad, this is just how i argue XD, especially when I believe something so certainly.

Role Claims:

vedith=swag
fragger= ?
blocky= watcher
accountant=swag

confirmed PR:

bullet=tracker
bleeding=doc
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:51 am

Post by PatientZer0 »

It's cause accountant is tunneling fragger, and RC is maf. :wink:
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

So expedience are you going to say anything about what blocky just said?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

In what world am I more scummy than Vedith? That makes no sense.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

If vedith had a role he would of helped town by now instead of voting for fragger and then unvoting with some indecisivness. And if he was cop, which was the blatant role he softed, he most probably would of checked me and found that I was inno. Why don't you think vedith is lying actually? Could you give me some solid reasoning?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

I'm not saying fragger is town, I just want him to respond before we kill him in case he is a PR. Lynching him before he talks is not very smart.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

He said he checked Fragger and found him guilty.

So you would blindly follow vedith?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

Well Expedience got replaced in almost at the end of the day yesterday, and slandaar was inactive, but you could be right.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

What is the mafia ratio for 13 player games? is it 3 or 4?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

fuck it, I hope fragger turns town so we can kill Vedith VOTE: Fragger
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

Was anybody else getting lynched today? we still have a 6:3 ratio if he is town and Vedith is proven mafia, odds are still in our favor.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

No, you fucked up and if you are town, this will be better for us than anything you could of brought to the table.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

Was anybody else going to die today? All of you guys were hell bent on killing him. Vedith said he was guilty, so if he is town it would give us more information than anything he could have done alive.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

Fuck me, who the hell is mafia then.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

Actually this is my second game, and first one with 13 people so I had no idea. In some forums 13 is a 1:4, in some it is 1:3..... I hammered fragger because he was going to die anyway and I didn't want vedith to try to get out of it tomorrow. But if Expedience is telling the truth then WTF Vedith.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

I was certain Vedith is mafia. You guys were all grasping at shit on fragger all fucking game, he was going to die today whether i hammered him or somebody else did in a couple hours.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

If fragger turns mafia I won't even know what to do, the scum vedith and RC were throwing off confused the shit out of me.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

But either vedith or fragger have to be mafia. vedith CONFIRMED that fragger was mafia, meaning that if fragger is town then vedith is mafia, and if fragger is mafia then vedith is town...
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

God fucking damnit you are probably right. If fragger turns town then who the fuck is the mafia......
Expedience=proven
blocky=proven
vedith=proven

Rc
FA
Soze
Accountant
errant
AA
Can anybody else find a reason for somebody else to be proven? Unless they are the mafia squad which isn't going to happen.
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

blocky is proven because he said expedience visited vedith(otherwise he couldn't of known that), expedience confirmed that and said the vedith was town, so either they are all mafia or all town....
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

it's that simple
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

Is there usually 3 or 4 PR roles in 13 people games?
PatientZer0
PatientZer0
Goon
PatientZer0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by PatientZer0 »

There is no way blocky would be able to claim what he claimed if he was mafia.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”