BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

In post 6, supercool898 wrote:when there isn't even a user who has taken "BLOODKING". Very suspicious.

Did you actually search to see if there is a user with this name?
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

In post 12, golden009 wrote:VOTE: BL0ODK1NG

Let's not.

You realize you in turn are doing what you are saying not too :facepalm:
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

In post 13, supercool898 wrote:
In post 11, BL0ODK1NG wrote:
In post 6, supercool898 wrote:when there isn't even a user who has taken "BLOODKING". Very suspicious.

Did you actually search to see if there is a user with this name?

xD Yeah I did! I did both "bloodking" and then "BLOODKING" because I wasn't sure if names were case specific.

I don't think there would be a reason to lie about doing this and that makes me lean town towards you.

I am keeping an eye on golden right now though.
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

In post 16, golden009 wrote:
BL0ODK1NG wrote:
In post 12, golden009 wrote:VOTE: BL0ODK1NG

Let's not.

You realize you in turn are doing what you are saying not too :facepalm:

The difference is that it seemed like you were voting just to start a bandwagon, while I'm voting... because you're trying to start a bandwagon.

Ya your right people don't react to just one RVS vote so I was trying to get the game moving forward instead of lolligagging around safely putting one vote per person as to avoid bandwagons which you seem to have something against.
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

Sorry for the absence came down with the flu.

I'll catch up and give my reads ASAP!
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

Leaning Town

Acryon
- So far I like his scum hunting and questions the most I can completely understand his thought process and why he is asking the questions he is.

Dwlee
- I feel the whole reaction test thing was more town leaning than scum I don't see what motivation scum would have to do this, and I feel like scum would be paying more attention to the vote count the he was. While his activity level is high I don't think his content reflects this it feels like he is just here interacting with people which isn't really wither alignment for me as this could be scum trying to seem active or a town actually just trying to converse with people. As for his reads so far they seem null to me.

Keyser
- You seem town to me, you are scum hunting and looking for the flaws in peoples logic and you are generally trying to push the game further nothing to really make me lean scum towards you however maybe I missed it but since you're asking everyone for a list could you provide a list as well or a link to the post you made that I missed.

Null

Supercool
- the original town read was more of a gut read and coming that early in the game can obviously be so strong he is the most towny of the nulls right now though as I'm still slightly sticking with that initial gut read.

RC
- Not much to go off of yet I feel I'll get a better read when things start to shift into place.

MarioManiac
Neumune
Diego
Dont have any feelings either way towards these three at the moment

TheCow
- not much to note except gave me the soft defense of a scum partner in RP possibly nothing too convincing but that's what I thought when reading reading it.

Leaning Scum

Golden
- Leaning scum from early on other wise has been more of a null read. Early on he was worried about how fast wagons should form yet he was okay with an "L-1" wagon pretty early into D1 seems inconsistent this is the weakest of the scum reads currently.

BJI
- BJI I'm not seeing much of town from him I think the three lists earlier help more as scum when people are shuffled around as there is then a reason to cast suspicion on whomever seems easy at that point in time. It also felt like he was sheeping off of RP's keyser vote and then back off when too mush opposition came up.

RolePlay
- So far my least favorite player can't follow his logic and I don't like the posting in this roplaying manner like acryone pointed out I believe it would be beneficial to town to stop with all the pointless added theatrics and just try to solve the game. I also don't like ho it did seem like he was trying to prject noob by asking what OMGUS is but he even says himself that he has experience I know it's possible this term may not be used by him but I feel this is a pretty general term that is used. It's very possible that he is either partners with BJI or trying to pocket him.

VOTE: RolePlay

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”