TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 10, BL0ODK1NG wrote:VOTE: thecow - let's get this cruisin.

pls no i dont want a bruising
In post 19, golden009 wrote:
Diego1487 wrote:Are bandwagons scummy?

Not bandwagons themselves. However, I'd think that an attempted bandwagon after one post is semi-scummy.

I'd like to hear Cow's response to this.

To what? Being voted twice in RVS? Nothing out of the ordinary, I don't think.
In post 23, RolePlay25 wrote:Greetings everyone! I am an ice cream flavor!

I don't want to kill anyone yet. But I think supercool may be a villain!

y wuld u do this
In post 15, BL0ODK1NG wrote:
In post 13, supercool898 wrote:
In post 11, BL0ODK1NG wrote:
In post 6, supercool898 wrote:when there isn't even a user who has taken "BLOODKING". Very suspicious.

Did you actually search to see if there is a user with this name?

xD Yeah I did! I did both "bloodking" and then "BLOODKING" because I wasn't sure if names were case specific.

I don't think there would be a reason to lie about doing this and that makes me lean town towards you.

I am keeping an eye on golden right now though.

r u srs rn
In post 42, supercool898 wrote:

Well this is strange. Not only do claim VT post 1, but you also express that you have a suspicion on someone and do not vote them to help advance the game. Your vote in your next post seems strange too... The second post is more of a gut feeling right now, but I don't like the feeling I am getting.
In post 39, golden009 wrote:True. However, roleplay seems like a noob. He has only one game on here which is in N2 right now and has "lots of playtime" on Town of Salem, which is fine and all, but isn't forum Mafia. I'll wait for him to make a few more posts before voting.

Personally, I think he is an alt and trying to play noobscum. I feel like if he was new to the forum, he would go to the newbie queue to test the waters and see what the forum is like. If I am not correct, he may have been attempting to fake noob since he didn't mention his past experience in this game yet and be able to get some town reads from people. Either way, he isn't a noob.

I am happy right now because I feel like I have reads already (which is a bit fast for me :D). I'll post them here:

Town Reads:

golden009
BL0ODK1NG
Dwlee99
Town Leans:

RadiantCowbells
Scum Leans:

RolePlay25

I am going to UNVOTE: BL0ODK1NG and VOTE: RolePlay25.

Seriously, are we done joking already?

Who is here being serious right now? I honestly can't tell. We going for those legendary page one scumgets?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:05 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 53, RolePlay25 wrote:Ah I get it. Dwlee was acting stereotypically evil, so he claimed to be acting evil to deflect accusations that he was acting evil! It is a clever ruse, except it is not clever, because it can easily be seen through!

Golden is good because Dwlee was asking him permission! Do you think golden is evil? I do not think so!

Claiming your role early can be very useful! Sometimes it is not useful like when the mayor claims on day 1 like Radiant Cowbells, but this happens often. Usually you claim to at least one person, but I think that will get you banned here! It is very strict against that.

Can you give more details as to how you're coming to these conclusions? I'm lost and confused send help.
In post 55, Dwlee99 wrote:When I read roleplay's posts I read the exclamation marks and it makes me cringe from the super heroy voice. You voted me, roleplay. Anyone voting town is automagically scum. Trust me, I am a doctor.
Good to see ya keyser. Are you town or naw?

ಠ_ಠ
In post 61, acryon wrote:Also Keyser is Town. Dwylee VI? Sheeping Keyser on RolePlay because we apparently think alike.

VOTE: RolePlay25

r u srs rn
In post 63, golden009 wrote:So that's L-1, if I'm counting correctly.
y wld u do this srsly
I am confused and appalled.
In post 70, Keyser Söze wrote:UNVOTE: RolePlay25

Can we have some foreplay first... too early for penetration.

#justthetip
In post 80, supercool898 wrote:
In post 54, Keyser Söze wrote:Ladies and gentlemen. No more early roleclaims or
'I am confirmed town'
posts.

In post 55, Dwlee99 wrote:Trust me, I am a doctor.

Why would you claim doc at this point in the game??? You are good as dead!

Also I have a question for golden009 (and anybody else who wants to answer): What is your experience with the game of Mafia?

u real rn

RP is looking like lost and confused town. Golden is looking scummy. Dwlee99 testing seemed pro-town though I don't have enough to say so conclusively yet. supercool898 is half way between lost and confused town, and scum for me right now. I don't care about the rest of you right now.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:09 am

Post by TheCow »

@bji:
2: "[x] player has revealed as innocent child! Message player 11 your roles!" A joke.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:37 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 100, supercool898 wrote:
In post 88, RolePlay25 wrote:I have another question! Supercool has voted me ostensibly because he did not believe my "claim". In post he dislikes my play because of some claim, he believes it is hiding a villainous intent. But in post he believes a doctor claim implicitly! It is interesting! It is not enough for me to change my suspicions yet, but I am confused at the inconsistency. If he believes that the evil men would shoot a claimed doctor then should he not ignore the claim? It feels as if he is trying to determine if Dwlee is a veteran!

I didn't vote you just because I didn't believe your claim, I voted you because you were acting too cautious about voting me (which would put me at L-6) which sort of reminded me of my scum play in my last game. This caused me not to believe your claim (which already seemed out of place).

As for the doctor claim (which wasn't a claim I guess?), when a person claims doctor you can't really just treat it like a VT claim since a PR claim is harder to successfully pull off as scum due to counterclaims. Because of that, I took the claim more seriously.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
In post 97, Dwlee99 wrote:No one posts before reading the entire thread so my reaction test got screwed up by jake posting a vote count. Just to make it clear (not that it really matters) but I actually thought it was L-1 but knew that I had already voted.
Cow, what does that dash mean?

Look of Disapproval.

Fake quickhammer seems pretty legit to me.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:38 am

Post by TheCow »

UNVOTE:
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:43 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 106, Dwlee99 wrote:Okie cool acryon.
Golden, you said you would like to ask me about my test.. but you dont??

To be clear, its an emoticon.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:03 am

Post by TheCow »

Golden's first post was on Mar 23, 2014 -- a year and a half after his registration date. His first game began on Mar 27, 2014. He was force replaced on Apr 03, 2014. He has attempted to join several game since, this is the only game he has actually confirmed a slot in.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by TheCow »

Spoiler: quotes

In post 45, RolePlay25 wrote:What is "OMGUS"?

Dwlee is a villain, and must certainly die! For he has revealed it through his actions. He votes early, showing that he is happy to throw his vote around, but then when I behave what he believes is oddly, he turns to golden009 to ask golden009 what he thinks. But does he act when golden009 helps confirm his suspicions? No! He acts only when I take action first.

Villains cannot kill good guys without the support of other good guys! Dwlee is not seeking to learn if I am a villain, he is seeking to see if there is support for killing me! Dwlee is most certainly a hideous villain, and should be exiled from this town.

In post 27, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 25, golden009 wrote:Well, it's in his name.

Although do you really say "hey guys I'm town" with first post? That seems either noob, commited to roleplay to the point of absurdity, or sorta scummy.

I wasn't asking him why he was role playing unless claiming to be an ice cream flavor is role playing.

In post 132, supercool898 wrote:
In post 131, Neumune wrote:That
is
what I'm referring to, super. If you read RolePlay's posts, it appears he didn't know he could vote until slightly later on, alt theories aside. His first post, "accusing" you, was a random vote when you look in-context.

I highly doubt that RP didn't think he could vote yet considering 8 votes were made before RP made his first post.
In post 131, Neumune wrote:Why do you think not voting on page 2 seems like scum play? Would that fit with your profile of RolePlay so far?

He did vote on page 2... I'm going to assume you mean page 1 here. I believe RP is trying to pretend to be more of a noob to mafia than he really is and try to earn town points from it and get away with more than he could normally. With him not voting me, it felt like he was trying to be cautious about how other people view him as and it felt scummy to me ("what is the town motivation of not voting me?" is what I was thinking to myself).

Your reason bad and you should feel bad.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 134, Dwlee99 wrote:When you begin to townread cow for saying the bad and you should feel bad thing because my brother says it a lot. lol

Are you townleaning me because I'm townie, or because of a meme?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 136, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 124, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Dayvig Dwlee99

That's what you get for asking so many questions.

I've seen mafia-aligned day vig's before in larger games but I don't think the mod would be that mean in our mini normal... so well played for revealing that early. We'll have time for reads and reactions, a flip, more reactions and then finally a lynch.

In post 125, Neumune wrote:The mess with how he thought a meme was a Doctor claim in isn't something I want to dig into at the moment, but it's something to probably look at later.

The meme was his. It was the
"I am a doctor"
from Dwlee99 that pushed supercool898 over the edge.

Going to re-read the thread.

"Trust me, I'm a doctor" is a meme. That is the meme Neumune is referring to.
In post 137, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 135, TheCow wrote:
In post 134, Dwlee99 wrote:When you begin to townread cow for saying the bad and you should feel bad thing because my brother says it a lot. lol

Are you townleaning me because I'm townie, or because of a meme?

I am not actually town reading you completely I just got town vibes because I am obsessed with memes.

ಠ_ಠ
That isn't really a good place to look for vibes.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by TheCow »

The joking nature of his posts is apparent.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:11 am

Post by TheCow »

Apparently I didn't hit "submit" on yesterday's post. Oops. Whatever though, I don't have the patience to write commentary on seven pages.

Cliff note time until I get back into the swing of things. bji looks legit, I like and agree with most of Keyser's points which gives me a town lean (he's thinking what I'm thinking about some matters), RP's newbiesh town read is starting to tapper off. Looking more matured of a player, oddly. Slotting them as void. I don't trust acryon, but they aren't on my scumdar at the moment. Scum reading the dude with sunglasses and golden. Diego1487 should hop through some hoops. That'd be cute. blo0dk1ng's reads don't look fabricated, though I intend on doing more analysis on this later. Neu isn't pinging me. RC is what. Scum lean Dwlee99. I can't remember anyone else, so those players are probably null reads, I don't know.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:10 am

Post by TheCow »

RP is solid town read for me, at the moment. Responses will go up after I get off mobile.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:52 am

Post by TheCow »

Home in 20, at which time I'll do a reread, and bring up crap I might have missed (after snacks)
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by TheCow »

ayy back from snack time.

In post 347, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Neumune

339 is a very scum motivated post.

I don't get it. what
RC is kind of dead this game. I don't know him well, so not sure what it could mean, but hasn't really done so much. Putting it as null for the moment.

Regarding bl0odk1ng: I don't really get the reasons behind his reads. They have a weird order and are heavily out of date. Want to see an update. The fact that every other post is either fluff or crap gives me a plagued read on the slot. At the time of their last post, I'd say scummy, but its so far out of date I want better data before I slot it there proper.

Dwlee is super mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for me. Of his 63 posts, not a lot has happened. I liked the fake hammer -- felt like something I might do, and I could see the town-motivations behind it (though the same maneuver can have scum motivations via role extraction or whatever). Repeating himself and fluffy a tonne, going through the ISO. I like none of it t b h. Scum.

Supercool's early game -- I liked none of it. Super meh the entire time. P2 read lists are full of what? Does not like. #217 reads are better -- and later -- but its weird that there's only one scum read on the list. I'm sure we could be putting more than one scum in. Not liking them all that much, though. Kieser read = blah blah blah town motivations ur gud.
Dwlee is asdf asdf active therefore town xDDDD
bji asdf asdf town b/c reason and stuff BUT SHEEP but still top town desptie sheeping my... null read? kk.
five null reads are nullllllllllllllll meh.
Then there's me, but SCUM because REASONS much unlike my null reads for the same reasons. weiiiiiiird shti man.
These reads look pretty constant, some people degrading. #399 is mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. scum read.

I'm pretty caught up right now. Going to start focusing on the now.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by TheCow »

You've restated reads a few times. Is this because you forget that you've mentioned them before, or are you reaffirming them?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by TheCow »

Okay, noted. Ignore that part of my analysis in that case.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by TheCow »

I posted my thoughts on other players. Anyone I haven't posted on is null. Or I forgot to. Either or.
VOTE: bloodking
gonna bandwagon
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by TheCow »

I don't have intent to lynch at this time.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by TheCow »

I have town reads. Like I said a while back, I'm leaning town on RP, Keyser, bji. I have a few conditional reads too that I haven't posted, but I want to let them simmer for a bit. Town and scum. Don't want to be hasty with these reads because asdf asdf organicness asdf asdf WIFOM.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by TheCow »

Nah, I'll unvote in time. I doubt anyone would hammer, anyway.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by TheCow »

Votes provide a wealth of information. Its something of an agreement to vote so others can get information, and others should do the same for you. You being me in this context.

Anyway, voting is good for info and pressure -- not to mention actually lynching.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by TheCow »

Just because
I
don't have intent to lynch, doesn't mean someone else has intent to hammer.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by TheCow »

From my point of view, I am not yet okay with this lynch executing. From king's point of view, my vote is only one of many votes, and any non-voter may have an intent to hammer which could override my [TheCow's] reservations and intentions.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:06 am

Post by TheCow »

RC is looking like a shitter this game. I don't see why he'd act the way he is if he were working towards his wincon as any faction. That being the case, I'd be cool with a PL if we somehow don't execute a proper lynch. As it stands, burgerking is a real possibility, depending on whether or not he responds to his prod.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by TheCow »

bloodking=bk=burgerking

not gonna pedit for a wall
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:23 am

Post by TheCow »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: supercool
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:30 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 505, MarioManiac4 wrote:
I have this really weird feeling this is Cow trying to push on an easy target!

Who're you addressing here?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by TheCow »

Giving them the benefit of the doubt until they catch up.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by TheCow »

TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by TheCow »

FA?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by TheCow »

"Benefit of the doubt" is a phrase..
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by TheCow »

It means I'm temporarily overlooking BKs issues because FA is just now replacing in, and the BK wagon cannot transfer to FA one to one. I do not understand how this is not being understood.

My issues have been pretty constant for a while now t b h
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by TheCow »

Gonna prodge and post another analysis post tomorrow.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:38 am

Post by TheCow »

There're a lot of new pages and I'm pretty tired from waking up early. I'll not post until the evening when I'll have a clearer head and be able to reread the thread properly.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:49 am

Post by TheCow »

I hate reads lists, they're so fake and "scummy" -- in a way that doesn't involve jargon. I'll probably just mini-wall each player and see where it takes me t b h
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:55 am

Post by TheCow »

Scummy as in it makes me feel like garbage-scum, making them -- largely due to their apparent transparency and what not.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:56 am

Post by TheCow »

garbage-scum as in a literal piece of garbage
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by TheCow »

imma post in the morning because im tired and want to watch my shows
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:43 am

Post by TheCow »

I'm honestly a bit lost but by the looks of things RC is a baddy, Titus was wagoned and that's weird, the counterwagon doesn't look so great with the players on it though, and blah blah blah.

If FA is about to claim cop, weird. Initial reaction to RC's crap doesn't look like a cop to me ttttttttttbbbbbbbbbbbhhhhhhh. Unless FA just saw through it 100% though that got pretty close to a lynch for no CC.

BJI is either scum or really bad. 1220 or 1 or whatever. ye

titus wagon was full of lulz, counter wagon was full of tears and thats all of the productive input from me for the next two weeks folks
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:59 am

Post by TheCow »

As a defence, RC, I'll say I've been active lurking since D1!
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:09 am

Post by TheCow »

I cannot refute that flawless rebuttal.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:14 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 1264, golden009 wrote:nopenopenope

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

please don't fakeclaim

In post 1255, golden009 wrote:I dunno. We haven't heard from everybody yet about this.

Oh yes, unofficial VC (I'm probably going to mess this up)

Titus: RadiantCowbells, Frozen Angel, Acryon, Dwlee99 (L-2)
Roleplay25: Golden009, bji (L-4)
RadiantCowbells: Titus (L-5)

Not Voting: Everybody else

In post 1253, golden009 wrote:
In post 1252, Titus wrote:Some one just hammer me. I am town but I don't think anyone's going to do critical analysis beyond RC's fakeclaim.

Someone needs to counterclaim if we're going to have meaningful discussion today.

In post 1212, golden009 wrote:
In post 1211, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't vote her until I've had time to post my final reads list.

I'm fairly sure tomorrow's lynch is MM because of his weird ass reaction to the guilty but I'm not fully decided.

Fair enough. I still like the RolePlay vote, but I'm also interested in MM.

i dont think golden can be town ttttttt bbbbbbbb hhhhhhhhh
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:15 am

Post by TheCow »

prefer bji though so
VOTE: bji
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:32 am

Post by TheCow »

VOTE: fa
lets go b o i s
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:33 am

Post by TheCow »

FA is totally obviously scum, can we bw please?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:34 am

Post by TheCow »

lunch for dinner b o i s
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:43 am

Post by TheCow »

whats going on here this isn't mafia
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:44 am

Post by TheCow »

ye you should take a break
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:55 am

Post by TheCow »

Back on topic, FA is definitely 100% scum. I can't believe you people don't realize this. They're S C U M M Y
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:59 am

Post by TheCow »

shoot: FA

you've left me no choice
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:00 am

Post by TheCow »

No, I give up. This isn't a good idea.
UNVOTE:

ye FA looks town.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:00 am

Post by TheCow »

VOTE: bji
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:04 am

Post by TheCow »

FA seems very confident right now and I was unable to get any sort of rise out of her. FA seems to believe her own claim, at the very least. For that reason I have them as "probable town", and what not.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by TheCow »

ye i dont get it what why

please stop making me do work. now i need to figure out how to approach this issue tangentially
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by TheCow »

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh I'll deal with this shit when it isn't 2am
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:08 am

Post by TheCow »

intent to hammer
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:08 am

Post by TheCow »

later*
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:11 am

Post by TheCow »

I'm in the middle of a reread of the day and would like to finish it before I draw any conclusions.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:16 am

Post by TheCow »

Titus, who's RC scum with?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:21 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 1831, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1830, TheCow wrote:Titus, who's RC scum with?

[you, golden, frozen]

Hi Titus, how are you doing today?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:08 am

Post by TheCow »

VOTE: rc
k
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:10 am

Post by TheCow »

scum flip on RC would make me think Titus will be town. The scum team being noted seems passable as well. Town RC flip will make me have to reevaluate me entire world view. Maybe I'll even adopt a religion.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:13 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 1846, RolePlay25 wrote:Is saying Merry Christmas offensive?

yes i am so triggered right now
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:24 am

Post by TheCow »

Don't worry I shall go full cow-mode when the time comes.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:31 am

Post by TheCow »

I am too tired for this "try not to get lynched" shit rn.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:34 am

Post by TheCow »

I'm obvtown lynchbait. Please no.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”