hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

Hey guys. It's hawkleader3, but I usually go by Hawk. Although it says I've been a member of this site for 3 years, I was inactive a lot and this is my first game coming back from my long break and also my 4th or 5th game ever. Good luck
(or good lick should I say...because cinnamon rolls)
to all of you.

VOTE: Soapbar because I am too lazy to look at this list of names of people in this game and Soapbar is the only name I remembered
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

VOTE: Syndesis for not stating her reason for voting me and OMGUS
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 15, Syndesis wrote:
In post 14, hawkleader3 wrote:VOTE: Syndesis for not stating her reason for voting me and OMGUS

caught scum

please sheep

Is everyone who uses OMGUS scum? If so, why would there be an acronym in the wiki for it if it "confirms scum"? I don't think the phrase would become as popular if that was the case.
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 17, Syndesis wrote:
even more caught scum :D

I want to get out of RVS as much as you do, Syndesis. This is the most boring part of the game, so I don't look at your vote with much threat. I could also say it's scary to have two votes on me, but you and I are in the same boat in that regard
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

I guess since now you have a legitimate reason for your vote against me...

UNVOTE: Syndesis
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

I don't joke around when it comes to my cinnamon rolls
:lol:
:igmeou:
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

I sense that your hunger means you want this game to end quickly.

VOTE: Swordsworth
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:49 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 47, Swordsworth wrote:Well hawkleader, you say this is the most boring part of the game and that you're eager to get it out of the way, so then you flop your vote on me? That doesn't strike me well.

The quickest way to get out of RVS is to vote random people and get a read on their reactions. Many people have already done so to me. I voted Syn and she seemed the one who was most actively scumhunting. I unvoted her, decided to vote someone else at random, and your name just happened to be there.

MoosyDoosy wrote:
In post 59, toolenduso wrote:
In post 58, TheCow wrote:whoa wagons are happening

Very much so, yes. Thoughts on Moosy specifically would be appreciated when you make your post.

Moosy is pushing on the easiest wagons in the thread right now in an attempt to mislead the thread.
MoosyDoosy wrote:Oh wait, that was such a Mafia oriented post! Oh wait, he's self conscious! Mafia!
MoosyDoosy wrote:oh wait, he might be town screwing around! But he might have expected that as Mafia which is why he's acting that way!

So i have no clue what this happened. This little mishap/joke is either a scum slip or a bad mafia player. He gives me more reasons to vote him than Swordsworth.

VOTE: MoosyDoosy until I get a clear understanding of what just happened to him

and should we start the claims at L-2 or L-1?
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 75, toolenduso wrote:
In post 73, MoosyDoosy wrote:@toolenduso: do you have any thoughts on moosy?

I do! But I am not giving them out atm.

Why not? I don't see the strategy there. Unless you want to lynch Moosy next, but you are waiting for me to get lynched to make sure half of the people on my lynch list don't leave for Moosy and neither of the two get close to being lynched. What's your thoughts on Moosy?
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

I shall claim when I'm at L-1
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

Thank god. Claim time. My claim................is jailkeeper. That's why I was nervous before. I didn't want to be suspected of killed easily on the first day before my powers were put to good use. Oh well. It seems as if it's no use. I deal with pressure, I get voted on. I ignore pressure, I get voted on. So now it seems like everyone's just trying to find out who my scum partner is at this point because it's confirmed I'm scum. If this doesn't change your mind, I'm afraid nothing will.
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 106, TheCow wrote:ye i think he's full of bullshit (because im a cow)

Is it the fact I role claimed or the fact I claimed town?
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

Wpm?
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

Probably about 60 or so is this because my piste aren't lengthy for how long I stay on the site?
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

Posts*
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

53 words per minute. That's when I'm on my phone though
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

Yes sir
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 128, TheCow wrote:So the post took you up to two minutes to write -- assuming no prep time -- and so he could have written the post within the four minutes after he was put to L-1.

"93 words", "53 WPM".

Dang.....I've got no answer for that. I was using the bathroom while writing the post, but there's no way to prove that
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

I think if I was town or scum and I was creeping up on L-1, having a pre-written claim isn't exactly bad. Especially when I'm trying to evaluate my game as a whole as it takes a lot of preparation. Wouldn't want some quick hammer
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

Hahaha. How about my very first game. I think Micro 280 where I was a jailkeeper in that one too. And I was about to get lynched. And I was like "I'm jailkeeper" and poured my heart out like I was about to get hung IRL and then everyone was like ".....okay. Hawk 100% town" and I was like "Oh! That's nice!" Hahaha.
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:53 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 144, MoosyDoosy wrote:Can we just look at toolenduso's reaction to hawk's claim real quick folks. I still kinda wanna lynch hawk tbh. Mainly because I want to see if he's scum or town. If he's scum then everything was all well and good with his reads. If he's town then that means Mafia somewhere threw an easy townread at me when I was posting super chaotically. Get my reasoning?

This seems like a risky move to make. It would be pretty nice if you were scum and everyone went along with your idea so you would have one less PR to worry about, eh?
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 167, MoosyDoosy wrote:Yes we should lynch hawk when he was un CC'd. Just the fact that Mafia will make him a target off the bat gives us more incentive to kill him ASAP.

What if the doctor could save me?! That would be nice. There's many ways for me not to get killed. But, I see your reasons for lynching me.....
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 170, toolenduso wrote:I really hope you're just trolling.

I wasn't trolling. He has good reasons. My reasons for not lynching me were better in my opinion though
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

Guys, the reason Moosy thinks I should be lynched is simple: he thinks I'm scum. The way he sees it, we have a chance to lynch scum if I'm lying, but if I happened to be telling the truth, lynching me wouldn't be as big of a loss because I'm not the best scumhunter and since I claimed my PR, scum is going to get to me anyway.

Moosy: I don't think anyone else is going to agree with you because everyone's on the same page and that page is that I appear as more town than scum. While you are thinking of the best case scenario: scum being lynched, They have such a town read on me that killing me is literally a waste of a day and that your reason for lynching me has nothing to do with me being scum at all. We are only a few days into this Mafia game, and your case for me being scum and lynching me isn't enough to stop hunting. Scumhunters are greedy, but still patient.
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

The point of the game isn't to lynch me, Moosy. It's to lynch scum
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

When I read texts, I suck at detecting sarcasm unless I hear it out of someone's mouth
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:40 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 202, MoosyDoosy wrote:bro I'm clearly scum that made a slip up trying to continue to push onto hawk which is why I'm trying to cover up for it with obstinateness. This is very clear right now.

Who does this help? Who reads this and says "oh. He's just joking around. He seems relaxed. I'm getting a town read on this guy".

Nobody. I have a question. Why are you worried about lynching me if I am going to die by night 1 anyway? Shouldn't my death already be a given on night 1 and you could waste your vote on someone else who may be scum? Not only my reads, but the scum reads of other people would help me determine who I'm jailing on night one. Do you have any other scum suspects besides me?
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:56 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

Question dodging. Tunnel vision. If I were you, I'd be lucky that you only have one vote on you right now, Moosy.
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:05 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

True. I think I need to do some ISOs on people and get reads on everyone else. During this whole claiming situation, I was just checking to see if people trust my claim rather than checking for signs of scum. Plus I time to kill
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:23 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 210, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 209, Syndesis wrote:Not sure if Moosy trolling, sarcastic, or serious.

Not sure if I really want to think about it, either

The better question is does it matter?

At this point it seems that moosey is dead set on being anti town. We will have to deal with it at some point but day one is a bad day to do so.

Why is day 1 a bad day to do so?
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:15 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

I don't care if Moosy is the GodTownie, I really don't like him as a player and he isn't contributing to the cause. Or he has nowhere else to turn and is in too deep. My ISOs are coming shortly
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

Spoiler:
Chaotic Neutrality (null): No read on him until he makes his post later on his reads (I feel for him. That's a lot of reading).

Davesaz (null): Love this guy as a player. Asks a lot of good questions to get reads on people like "what's your reason for this" or "please explain in detail". He seems the most experience although CN has been on since 2010 and I haven't read his posts yet. He's being patient with his voting and I respect that. My read on him is null mainly because I haven't seen him respond to pressure because he has had no pressure.

FA_Q2 (slightly town): Again, I love those question marks. He states claims and makes reasons for his claims as well like any scum hunter should. He has been targeted once before as scum and dealt with it splendidly (and by that I mean better than I first handled it). He has not made any clear definitive posts that I can point to and say "Boom. This makes him town," but I can expect a post from FA_Q2 to swing me that way at anytime.

Iraonavp (town): post 76 and post 77 say it all. He is making reads on everyone, hinting but not jumping to conclusions. I especially love reading the exclamation marks in his posts because it makes me feel like I'm reading a mystery novel! I do not agree with his voting of FA_Q2 because I believes that when there are real suspects of scum out there, voting him for no reason really grinds his gears. Anyways, although I do not agree with Iraonavp's statements, I understand his reasons and all of his posts. Town.

Meitron (null): Someone has to be the lst guy to get the memo that we weren't RVSing. Maybe he chose to RVS to show how he doesn't believe any arguments that were made up until that point. That would be cool. He unvotes, the V/LA.

MoosyDoosy (scum): I have to read his votes neutrally and pretending I'm not Hawkleader3. Sure. During the time he voted me, I was awkward with my intros and backed off Sydnesis early after being pressed. In the early stages of the game, it's enough to call me scummy. Since then, he has read three different people Syndesis (who started up my bandwagon and has been town-like ever since), Iranoavp (who as I said earlier. Clearly town), Hawk, Hawkleader3, and me. It seems like he wants me to be lynched. Maybe because I'm a PR? Maybe he is too lazy to go back to ISO people to look for scum and it's easier to just say Hawk is scum? Whatever it is, I see him as slightly scummy under normal circumstances, but because it's hard finding scum in other people in this game, it makes him look extra scummy.

SoapBar (slightly town): Hasn't posted a lot of substance, but again. Lots of questions that he asks. He gave some reads of his and the second half of his posts were him talking to himself. It's not a lot of posts, but the more reading I see from people, the more town I perceive people to be.

Swordsworth (null): He's voted and stated why he has voted. He didn't respond to pressure on bandwagoning against him, but it feels like he was posting more when it was safer. There isn't a big enough sample size to confirm this, but it made him took a little suspicious. But since his active reading counteracts this scum suspicion, it leaves me with a null read on him.

Syndesis (slightly town): When i first save her couple of posts, I was like "OMG this girl is boastful and it needs to stop. Please be scum!" and her overwhelming confidence that I was scum made me angry. I couldn't tell if she was joking or that confident in her abilities. Once I got over the fact that she wasn't scum, she seems slightly town to me. She is kind of like Davesaz in that i want to see how she responds to pressure. But with the way she acts right now, I can assume how she would act if she was accused

TheCow (slightly town): If he reads every scum victim like he reads me and studies me, this guy is for sure town! the WPM thing was slightly weird and if I, A PR town, was lynched based off how consistent my typing speeds are? I would've left the forum for a little while. He did lots of research, but Cow. I don't think I act the same as I did years ago. I was 14-15 years old when I played those games. I'm 18 now. This strategy would've been brilliant had my games been consistent. Kudos for the effort for reading through my games.

Toolenduso (town): I have to admit I overlooked Tool a lot because he posted long posts when I didn't have the time to read them. After reading his posts now, I see him as town. I had a problem in the beginning when he said sword was the most suspicious for having an eager to please entrance when my entrance looked more that way than anyone's, but of course I wasn't going to tell him this with me being close to lynched. I let it go. Since then, he has asked a lot of questions and has scum hunted well. He knows when to hold them and knows when to fold them. He also gave his ISOs. Nothing toolenduso has done except post 53 seems scum-like at all.

Let me know if anyone has any questions about my reads. Thanks for your patience. This took way longer than expected. Hahaha
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

I guess a better way of saying that would be "once I realized I didn't see her as scummy because she was acting strange, but I just didn't like her very much..."

-------------------------

Everyone who he sees as scum and comes within L-3.
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

Reading previous games from the members of this game. He's only done it once. Which has been with me and it was when he suspected me as scum and I was getting close to being lynched. Scum victims was the completely wrong term as it sounds like victims of people being night killed. I'm sorry. I meant "L-3 vitcims". Suspicious people. Cow was one of the last one's I did and I wanted to hurry up. Sorry. I can see how that could be misinterpreted
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 221, MoosyDoosy wrote:
I love how you love a lot of things. Rather than sucking up why don't you actually give out reads and expectations.

Well yeah! Mafia is a pretty fun game! I love it!

----------------------------------------

You seem pretty uneasy about my reads, Moosy, but I'll answer any question asked to me. My only expectation is that I will be dead by D2. Sorry I left the expectations part out in my ISOs. I'll make sure it's in there
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

@Syndesis Yeah. I came into my mafia game all hyped up and serious and super ready to be an awesome town player, and then you hit me with that first page sarcasm and I was like "you think this is a game?!" But now that my page 1 jitters are gone, I'll try to account for sarcasm more often.
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

Hey. Better late than in the deadchat right?
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:58 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

To all who see MoosyDoosy as a bad town player instead of a scummy player, I understand the arguments. It took me some time, but now I understand. I need to work on distinguishing jokes better and also separating my scum radar and my "I don't like you" radar.

UNVOTE:

And now I'm back to square 1. I am really looking forward to CN's reads on people.
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:40 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

Don't prod. I'm still keeping up with it all. I may make a post about my interpretations of everything tonight, but so far. Nothing has really jumped at me except for TheCow's vote for no reason
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

VOTE: TheCow

Until he explains the vote on Tool. He has been asked to explain his vote twice and has ignored this question once.
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:05 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

Moosy I have a question: Are you going to play more newbie games as an SE after this game?
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:50 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

VOTE: chaotic neutrality

Someone's gotta get lynched on day 1 and we don't have much time left to start any new wagons. I was waiting for Lolbabe to post, but since nothing too scummy came from him/her, I change my vote
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 391, Soapbar wrote:Back, Anyways my vote on Syndesis is mostly because his jump on to FA felt really rushed, and it feels really out of place with his posting that feels apathetic. And his reasoning supports this conclusion, it all feels like he's stretching for reasons to make his vote valid

Like the first quote on that wall I can understand, but then the second one is just a gut reason (Why don't you like it?). The third one is just an idle question (You made a vague statement and he wanted clarity, and he wasn't the only one). The fourth one I can see as scummy (as it's literally just stating the obvious), and the final one is really vague (why is it a bad reason?).

tl:dr his vote is rushed and supported with vague and unexplained reasons

I think at this point in the game, people need to start putting votes down before the day ends. I think she is grasping because she wants to start a wagon on FA. Syndesis's thought process may be that at this point, it's not who looks scummy, but who looks the scummiest because someone has to get lynched. She is "reaching" for reasons to vote FA because she doesn't want others asking why and she can't say "Well someone's gotta die" (Although Moosy can). With Christmas approaching, a lot of people will be V/LA for the next few days which are the most crucial and by the time Santa's back at the north pole, it may just be too late

I don't know if I actually asked this before or not, but Moosy: Are you going to sign up for newbie games as an SE after this game? My hypothesis is that this game means nothing to him and because SE's need to play one game outside of the newbie queue first, Moosy is tanking to get out of the game and when asked about it, he gives the reason "It was sarcasm". I will not mention Moosy anymore after this post unless it is to vote him until he chooses to participate.
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:29 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

I say we look at the votes that TheCow and Tool have placed because of the possibility that they are V/LA until past the deadline. Their votes may be locked in as final and we need to lynch someone soon. Their votes mean a lot. TheCow's vote is on Tool and Tool's vote is on CN. I don't think it's safe to lynch Tool because he is V/LA and will not give us a reaction.

I would be fine with a CN lynch and it seems the easiest to accomplish. I wouldn't mind a lynch on some inactive players because it seems we are lynching random people at this point in the game. This includes Swordsworth and MoosyDoosy. I don't think three days is enough for someone to say something is scummy, be called out for it, have everyone on board, and lynch a completely new candidate.

My vote is going to stay on CN for the simple fact that he can be the quickest to go. Even if some people are not technically V/LAing, many of you will still be busy for Christmas. It would be nice to get a claim from CN when he is at L-1, but unless he claims a major PR, I don't think his claim will save him from getting lynched when he is at L-1 with no time to spare. If there is 8 hours or less left until the deadline and CN is at L-1, I am perfectly okay with a hammer.

Sorry it has to be this way, CN, but it's the most strategic move I believe. You should use the time you have now not to save yourself, but to help give information on who to lynch in D-2. If you are town, that is where you can be most useful.
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:19 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

Good game guys. I wish I could've stuck around, but you know. I was killed because I knew too much. :lol: kidding.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”