lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by lolbabe »

Hi everyone,

Going to start reading as soon as I get home tonight.

Hi, Tool, yes probably, it's been quite a long time since I played here last.
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by lolbabe »

Sorry what's the setup, how many town vs how many scum players?
Please note, it's not a clumsy town slip, i could've asked the same being scum. I just didn't see any setup information in the first posts.

Also, first page, Hawk looking scummy.
Also, sorry for being slow on the catch-up.
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:30 am

Post by lolbabe »

Page 7, some thoughts.

TheCow, Soapbar, Moosy, Dave look town. TheCow's thing with typing speed was fun and pretty townie, that post by Hawk did look pre-written.
Something about Sword clicked town, too, but can't remember what exactly, will look it up when i am making a post with quotes.

Tool and Syndesis are slippery as hell, something rubs me the wrong way.

Don't particularly like FA and Ira. The latter seems to be going with the flow.
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:32 am

Post by lolbabe »

Page 9 and I will finish in the morning.

I do hope Hawk is PR because then I don't have to think about his reasons behind pusing Moosy for pushing his lynch.

Tool leans more town now but (gut mode on) WHAT IF he is an experienced scum who's confident nobody thinks him scum and so keeps leading the thread? (gut mode off) I always get paranoid about strong pro-town looking players so meh.

In post 192, davesaz wrote:Swords feels like an experienced player who needs to look newb due to join date, mixed with genuinely not knowing site meta. I see it as slightly scummy, since scum are the ones who need to know how to act. There is another possible interpretation but I won't bring it up now because discussing it is antitown.

Bringing up the reason that you're not going to discuss something because it is antitown is antitown in itself. Like, i don't want to discuss this because it might be that the subject of the discussion is PR, please discuss.

In post 193, FA_Q2 wrote:I expect everyone to explain their votes. Naked votes are more than worthless - they are scummy. They completely avoid purpose and reasoning - things you use later in the game to find scum.

Further, I was directly asked to address the vote. I responded. Considering that I called out hawk for ignoring pressure on him I don't see how you would expect me to act otherwise.

Oooh this. The first paragraph is pointing out apparent, even postulational things and using this as reasoning. Also, trying hard to look town, like, i know what the town needs to hunt scum, why don't you?
The second paragraph is "i did this thing and that thing that are generally considered town, where did i go wrong?" Sounds fake.

In post 199, Swordsworth wrote:Moosy, I dug through your ISO, and to be perfectly clear: you ooze scum from your pores. I can understand your initial push against hawk, but I've quickly lost faith in you being town what with your 167 and 195. They give a strong impression of attempting to get Hawk out of the way. Sure, the mafia may target him tonight, but if I was scum I'd be trying to optimize. After all, ideally, why waste a kill slot on an outed jailkeeper when you can free up that kill via lynch?

Swords, do / did you honestly think Moosy was trying to get Hawk out of the way? By being the only locomotive on his wagon?
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:49 am

Post by lolbabe »

In post 344, Syndesis wrote:I would like to hear elaboration on the bolded players, please?

In short, sorry, more details tomorrow.

I liked it when Soapbar pushed Tool for more information on his stance on Moosy and when he started asking questions about Jailer's abilities, can't see any scum reason behind that, scum would have just asked their teammate/s or the mod at night.

I posted about FA above, it's after page 7 though, and before that i def didn't like his reaction to Hawk's claim and him calling Hawk appeasing for the second time because there was nothing appeasing in Hawk's post, it's just repeating their own words for the words' sake.

Dave didn't seem to think you and Tool town as f which seems more towney than not as you are pretty soild town reads with everybody else.
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:52 am

Post by lolbabe »

Intrigued now, what did CN do so fast that he's at L-3 (??)?

Chaotic Neutrality

why are they lynching you?
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by lolbabe »

In post 352, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:They're all following tool blindly because he's the loudest voice. It's really just disgusting and it's making me apathetic.

So that makes Tool scum. Is there a possibility that he's a stubborn town who refuses to see past his initial point of view? If there is, who is scum?

In post 358, davesaz wrote:It has been long enough that I don't remember, but looking at Swords posting I feel fairly confident that it was not the kind of vibe you're referring to.

I do hope so.

In post 359, davesaz wrote:Did you have any thoughts on this before asking the question?

There was just one promise-to-catch-up post from CN before page 9 so the only thought I had was that he made an embarrassingly huge scumslip.

In post 364, davesaz wrote:Your vote is in a singularly useless place right now. I'm hoping we will soon hear the popping sound that designates your head being pulled out of a dark place. :roll:
You really need to at least be playing to your wincon.

Oh wow, Dave is scum.
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by lolbabe »

In post 373, iraonavp wrote:Is this a serious comment, and if so, how does this post make davesaz scum?

How does Dave know Moosy's alignment when he asks him to play for his wincon? If Moosy's scum, his wincon isn't to help town.
I admit that this is a bold statement but holy cow (sorry, Cow) it does look like scumslip to me.
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by lolbabe »

Okay, I need to finish reading because probably Dave thinks Moosy to be a 100% town and has some solid reasons and I just haven't read it yet.
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:51 am

Post by lolbabe »

VOTE: FA_Q2

I don't see CN as particularly scummy, the choice of words does bother me but it looks more like a town's wrong choice of words and motives.
Or maybe I am feeling rebellious and don't want to lynch someone who looks like an easy lynchbait right now.

I keep on not liking FA.
You are not the first player to make that statement when I draw town
(pointing out that he's town, again, feels fake) plus no actual reads on anybody but those he votes (first Hawk, now CN) plus questions questions questions to people and no conclusions. Plus, idk, gut mode on because Day 1.

Funny thing but i don't remember anything about Swords. Can't make any opinion about Metrion.
Can't let go of Dave's possible scumslip. His reaction didn't make it any better tbh.
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by lolbabe »

In post 389, toolenduso wrote:Have skimmed most recent posting; nothing changes my mind on chaotic.

Even the fact that he might not be lynched, at least, not today?

Meanwhile, I don't like the fact that CN has gone off. I understand it's the holidays but it makes me wonder.

Syndesis

why did you vote CN?
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by lolbabe »

In post 391, Soapbar wrote:Back, Anyways my vote on Syndesis is mostly because his jump on to FA felt really rushed, and it feels really out of place with his posting that feels apathetic. And his reasoning supports this conclusion, it all feels like he's stretching for reasons to make his vote valid

Do you think scum would rush to jump on the wagon that has barely started?
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by lolbabe »

Happy holidays, everybody :]

lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by lolbabe »

Dang it, I stole the mod's cinnamon rolls picture :(
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by lolbabe »

CN
, have you even read FA's ISO?
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Post by lolbabe »

FA
, who are your scumreads?
The same question goes to
CN

FA and CN can't both be scum but it certainly feels that way -_-

This "better him than me" argument from CN could come from a PR but I honestly can't see him with his attitude to the game a PR. So it's just a survivalist's argument which I hate but unfortunately that doesn't make him more scum than FA.
I am okay with lynching CN if FA does not get enough votes, nolynch is no option.
FA ignoring my posts and vote on him doesn't help his case, btw.
lolbabe
lolbabe
Goon
lolbabe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:18 am

Post by lolbabe »

I am here but I will be able to post more only tomorrow, hopefully, because New Year's is pretty big here.
It's really bad that Swords was killed as after the hammer he, FA and Syndesis were pretty much confirmed town players. It could be not so, but it's not the time for paranoia.

FA, I understand your logic but as I know I am not scum I am asking you to look at other people who were unwilling or hesitating to lynch CN.

I also want to point out that CN was a very probable lynch so I doubt his buddy defended him really much so we should look among those who were uncertain about him, placed their vote on someone else or did not vote at all.
I would rule out for now Tool, Dave and Soap as they were all voting CN and have a closer look at Metrion, Ira, TheCow and Moosy. As TheCow and Moosy leaned town yesterday I would first look into Metrion and Ira.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”