Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by Thyroidectomy »

- Having anyone at lynch -2 is deadly deadly stuff, the lyncher could just come in and win the game instantly, so we should be very careful
The lyncher has one vote. I think a better rule would be "don't put anyone at -1"
I have played and modded on other sites. Please notify me if there is an inexperience issue with my joining or modding games.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:13 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

tyhess- how many games have you played here and elsewhere?
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:24 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Vote JDodge

I can't claim to be any better, but I'm pretty sure Jdodge is lurking hard for a reason.
I have played and modded on other sites. Please notify me if there is an inexperience issue with my joining or modding games.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:59 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

I find it hard to post content when I like my vote so much.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:51 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Sir Tornado wrote:And you like your vote because JDodge doesn't post content?

I see what you mean...
It's really only a double standard when you phrase it as so.

Can we kill jdodge now? thx.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:58 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

I kind of hate having to hang Jdodge until he dies, but it's obviously necessary for the town's survival. Sorry!
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Jdodge is obviously too badass to make a contribution. We should kill him.

Sir t, I think I'm posting content
now
, while jdodge is still generally being useless on top of being scum. Useless scum are the worst amirite?
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Why isn't Jdodge dead yet? :(
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:27 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

I get mostly town reads on CarrotCake and strong town reads on Sir T.

I'm having trouble reading tyhess.

Max's lurking is making me think he's scum.

We should still kill Jdodge.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Max wrote:So me posting 3 days ago when posting a massive passage of text is lurking

*Raises Eyebrow*
One line is a massive passage of text?
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:08 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Mod- prod IH
?
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by Thyroidectomy »

tyhess wrote:
unvote, Vote: Thyro

You seem alful jumpy to vote off jdodge. I'm pretty sure that you are teh lyncher.
Do you think I could actually accomplish a jdodge lynch with this behavoir?
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Because I think Jdodge is scum? :?
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:17 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Because apparently nobody is getting the message that Jdodge is scum. I concluded his as nobody is voting Jdodge.

Besides I'm trying to wake him up a little, and it's evident I'm not succeeding. :(
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:15 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

tyhess wrote:How do you know JDodge is scum? [/quoet]
I'm persuing someone that I think is scum. Voting who you think is scum and calling for they're lynch gets scum lynched, as I'm sure you know. How do you knw that Jdodge isn't scum?
I would get trying to wake him up, but basically calling everybody else idiots for not voting for him is retarded.
I never called anybody and idiot in this game. This is a severe overreaction.
If you would actually post why you think he is almost guranteed scum, then maybe you could get people to vote for you.
changed mah mind.

Unvote
Vote tyhess
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:36 pm

Post by Thyroidectomy »

[quote[There is a difference between pursuing someone and blatanly calling for their death. You gave absolutely no facts for why you thought he was scum other than that he was "lurking". Guess what? Half the field is lurking at this point.
You keep saying you can't beleive we haven't lynched him yet- and yet you keep refusing to give a valid point for his lynching.
And I don't know that Jdodge isn't scum. I'm trying to figure out who exactly is scum, and I'm attacking them. But I'm also not getting mad at people for not voting for who I am. [/quote]

What I bolded is a method of obtaining information. It provokes reactions such as this one, which I then can make more educated votes, such as a vote on yourself. This isn't incredibly complex mafia theory.
Probably a little overreaction, but still, to me, that's calling peopel an idiot
But it actually isn't.
CarrotCake wrote:Innocence before proven guilty?
No, no, no. Bad Carrotcake.
You have placed tyhess in Lynch -1 as an OMGUS (or is it).
This is not what the term "OMGUS" means.
You are setting off plenty of alarms right now! Im going to give you some time to take your vote back as you have placed us in a risky hole, or I will vote against you.
I'm confident right now that tyhess is not a lynchee, unless IH is the lyncher. But I find that unlikely.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by Thyroidectomy »

tyhess wrote:That is still a retarded strategy-the only thing that has come from it is me calling you out.
As you continue to play I think you will find many people employ this strategy to varying degrees. As a player I have chosen to use this method quite frequently, some think it isn't that ineffective. However, I think you will find that it does work.
And it doesn't matter if you don't think you were calling us idiots. What matters is that that was how it came out.
But it seems no one else thinks as much!
If your going to call out only one person, that makes you look like the lyncher.
I'm willing to risk it if it helps me gather information.
If you would call out IH, who has posted once, or Tornado who hasn't posted in two pages, it would be different. But you haven't
You could instead make the logical connection that if I. I use this as a means of gathering information and II. I haven't stated that as a reason for voting jdodge for quite some time, that III. this reasoning was a start, but it later was replaced by a more solid foundation and an attempt to provoke reactions.

I'm not getting any reaction from Jdodge, partly because he's a solid player and partly because he has a rather useless playstyle on day ones. You were being genuinely scummy, which justifies a switch.
And what's up with "No,No, no. Bad Carrotcake". It seems like yet agian you state something with no information. Please explain something for once in the game.
I would rather have CC back up her statement first. Seeing how people phrase certain statements is another integral part of mafia.
And theres no reason to suspect that Tornado isn't the lyncher when IH has actually posted since Tornado's last post. Yet again you limit youself to one person when you could (should) be attacking more than one person.
No, I shouldn't attack more than one person. That's an inefficient way of going about things.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by Thyroidectomy »

EBWODP:
reading over that post, it sounds like a lecture, when it shouldn't.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:58 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

tyhess wrote: At this point your lucky that noone else called you out for that. You are squezing out of a bad strategy by nobody else putting pressure on you.
"You are using a retarded strategy."
"But I'm not! Here's why:"
"See now you are just using a retarded strategy."
You gathered absolutely no info on Jdodge by calling everybody else out for not killing him.
Not true. I just don't think Jdodge will respond in the ways that I would like him to, but that just means I'll have to adapt.
I called you out for it-I was actively hunting scum, mind you- and now people are attacking me. I, unlike you, have been posting actual info to help the town.
What have you posted to help the town? Other than "He did this umm maybe he's scum!!!????"
And your saying Jdodge is a solid player?? At this point he's added as much info as you and IH!!!!!(ie nothing)

You aren't listening.
So your saying that CC has to post info but you don't??

But I am posting content.
He did more in his 1st post for the town than you have the whole game!
I'm doing something for the town by voting the scums.
You keep averting my questions!
Yeah but see I'm not.
Otherwise is looks like you have an agenda that's not protown, which is what you look like.
I have never claimed I felt Jdodge was lurking in the exact same way another player was lurking.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:45 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

That makes no sense? Care to explain?

That was my representation of your arguments.
So what I said is true?

No. Try again.
I have been attacking you and your "lets kill him because I say so" attack. You've been attacking one of the 3 people that have been lurking and the person that attacked you. That's not really helping much.

You are attacking me exclusively. I am attacking you exclusively. We are both posting arguments. How can you claim that you have more weight than I do?
WHY DO YOU EXPLAIN NOTHING? WHAT AM I NOT LISTENING TO? YOU HAVEN"T SAID ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

But I have said something. You aren't listening.
Can't you see this argument is unproductive? We are simply going around in circles.
No, your paraphrasing what I said to make you look bettter. You stated that CC had to post info before you would. So, your not doing what has been asked of you, a characteristic of scum.

That's actually not characteristic of a scum, but regardless:
how about you provide an actual argument for how I may be misrepresenting you.
First off, nobody is confirmed scum yet, so stop throwing that word around. Go with "Who I think is scum."
Mais non! That weak sort of language accomplishes nothing in mafia!
2nd off, you have one vote, so you can't be voting for scums.
I obviously didn't use the plural literally.
And third off your doing nothing to help the town, your defending yourself (weakly, I might add). Your not looking for scum.

I voted you.
I am not just defending myself. Nice try though.
See above where you won't answer why CC has to answer before you do.

Point out a specific example.
Please explain the difference.

I think the other players were being lazy, while Jdodge was avoiding posting content deliberately.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:47 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

I would still like to see your response. However:
1. Jdodge hasn't posted since the fifth of October despite being active in other games.
2. His vote for Max sounds pretty opportunistic for me.
3. As I said, this argument isn't producing anything useful, and I would like to switch to someone who may be prodded into talking.

Unvote
Vote Jdodge
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:48 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

;_;

oh boo.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:14 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

*sigh*

Replacements please.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

So I was voting the lyncher.

And everyone ignored me

-_-

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”