That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #267 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'd like to give a big...

UNVOTE

I'm not seeing townpiss yet, but by no means do I think he's scum. I could be rusty, though...
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #281 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

This is too early to say 'this is not pisskop's town game'. He's posting a lot and the fact that he's front and center int he action is the opposite of his 'not town game'. I've been scum with him before; he doesn't say anything to draw attention to himself.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #321 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

FoS: Droog

More later

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #369 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Wow, I'm rusty. I forgot how to play Mafia. Ircher has something off about him. It feels like he's just kind of saying whatever's convenient for him. Trying real hard to get something to start.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #611 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Alriiiiiight, ladies....and.....gentledudes. Boon is in the house.

And god damn, chill...I am not lurking. I just haven't posted that much.

So...my thoughts, first of all....

WTF are you talking about Rask? My case on PERFORMER? What? I haven't even brought up Performer this game. When did I town read anyone? The only possible town read anyone could have guessed from my posting would be Pisskop, but that could just be towards my bias in loving him so much that I try to wait before I can actually tell if he's scum or not. How is it AT ALL possible to come to any conclusions based on my postings. I've been in this game a total of 3 days, and I was busy the past few days. Chill out. Haha.

Anywhosies, I'm actually starting to like Droog's posting, believe it or not. I think I just realized that Ras was talking about Droog, but anyway I actually feel the same way about Performer, for scumfuck 2016. He's scum game meta'ing me through one game. One game. One game. Based on something that I am notorious for. Lurking. I don't even lurk on purpose! I literally just leave the site! If I'm here, I post. Ask Pisskop. I was scum with him once and he just wanted me to stop texting.

Yeah, I didn't like the way Performer brought that up, and IRCHER is just pinging my radar hardcore. All I see is fluff fluff fluff, and looking for whatever sticks. Like...what the hell. How is he not lynched already.

VOTE: Ircher

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #612 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Let me give a quick insight then.

This is kind of how I'm seeing things. Like I said, I tend to town read people I know and have played with fond memories of easier than others, so Pisskop/massive go in the town section. I don't really start to scum read them until I can figure things out more. Droog...I just liked his reads actually. A lot. I get the Pisskop scum read from people, even if I don't necessarily agree with pushing it for those reasons. I've generally liked Keyser's postings.

A lot of the null people I haven't been paying much attention to, to be completely honest. I usually end up scum reading Axle only to second guess myself and start hardcore defending him.

Boonskiies

pisskop
droog
massive
Keyser Söze

UpTooLate
AxleGreaser
Heat
Golden Robster
AlwaysInnocent

Raskolnikov

Performer

Ircher

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #658 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

highlight his fluff? It'd be easier if I highlight what wasn't fluff. Ircher's entire posting is fluff and looking for something to stick.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #697 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 659, Ircher wrote:
In post 658, Boonskiies wrote:highlight his fluff? It'd be easier if I highlight what wasn't fluff. Ircher's entire posting is fluff and looking for something to stick.

You cannot believe something 100% unles you prove it. So go right ahead and prove that the majority of my posts are fluff.

Scum annoyed he's found out for a reason
he
thinks shouldn't be accurate. But alas, it is.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #699 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 662, Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective):
Ircher - Role PM

Likely Town

Keyser - Prob. the most towny player overall in game so far. I will just put this out there that later, like D3 or so, I will strongly reevaluate my Keyser read if he's still alive.
Pisskop - He's finally contributed some very useful info. And again, his playstyle is not something that I think (most) scum can successfully pull off.

Leaning Town

Golden Robster - Cannot really elaborate here, more gut than anythng.

Neutral

Performer - Where'd you go? You stop participating! I liked your entraced, but you have not said much since then!
AI - @AI : Please stop acting like you are omnificent and answer people's questions. It makes you look like scum (which is a possibility), and it also indirectly make me look like scum cuz you keep defending me.
Axle - Ok I guess.

Leaning Scum

Droog - My read on him is getting weaker as I speak -- at least he participates
Massive - Stop being lazy and contribute
Heat - Considering my other reads....

Likely Scum

Boon - Claims all my posts are fluff yet refuses to prove it. If it really was that obvious then it would be easy to prove. No, I'm a good lynch target as I have suboptimal play, so all the scum decide to target me. Those who are voting me I strongly believe is not because I am very scummy, but rather, I play differently from others and that makes me a good target to frame for a lynch.
Ras - Still one of my top scum reads as he has not really participated ever since Droog replaced in. While right now I think Boon is prpb. at the top of my list (some reasons are prob. selfish), I would think he be the best lynch for D1. None of his behavior has been extremely towny, and he has been around the top of my list right now.
UTL - This guy is somewhat subtle. It's only after reconsidering the other things that people have said about his play that I'm makes me start to doubt his sincerity. Droog has gone down my list because he's active, and Heat, well, I think Heat is being a bit genuine compared to some other people in this game. I will have to keep a closer eye on this one.

I am fully aware I have a ton of neutral/scum reads. The only way that's changing if all these lurkers (Boon, Massive, Ras) start contributing a lot more.

I offcially hate lurkers right now. It killed town last game I played, and it's killing me right now.

My most confident reads right now are {Ircher, Keyser, Pisskop, Ras}. The rest are either kinda participating (AI, Axle), close to being lurkers (Golden, UTL), or lurkers (Boon, Massive, Ras). This excludes Droog, who I just have a weak read on, and Heat and Keyser who are VA.

@Game: PARTICIPATE

Like I stated above, imho, Ras would be the most logical lynch right now.

UNVOTE: Boon
VOTE: Ras

Really? See this everyone. He is legitimately going from one to another. My wagon started picking up steam, he went to it, based off of 'lurksack' reasoning. Now he's going to Ras, the current wagon. Come on. This actually gives town cred to Ras for me right now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #700 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 663, Ircher wrote:
In post 623, pisskop wrote:Im awful confused why people think Im an easy lynch.

Its the way you play. Its different from the norm (so is mine it seems), so people dislike it. Anyway, other than a few early misunderstandings, I do think your playstyle is pretty effective.

What exactly is 'the norm'?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #702 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 664, Ircher wrote:
In post 626, AlwaysInnocent wrote:scapegoat taken away from you.

Ah, it is quite fun how scum try to target the so called "easy" tarhets only to find it is way more difficult than they imagined......

This is completely a

kind of post. This quote is exactly what Ircher is doing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #703 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 683, Ircher wrote:Personally, I'm against the following lynches for D1:

{AI, Heat, Keyser, Ircher, Axle, Droog, Pisskop}

*yawn* Nothing really here, just annoying that he's in the middle of the pack. Also, he's buddying/WKing Heat/Keyser/Pisskop with this. He's been buddying the hell out of Pisskop.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #704 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 614, Ircher wrote:{Ras, Droog, Heat} --> Mafia
{Boon} --> SK if there is one.

I honestly don't understand this. I'm being scum read as SERIAL KILLER? Because it was stated that I'm not having a mafia agenda, yet I'm still scum. -.-

Also, this wasn't the first time this was brought up; he just tagged up on it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #705 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

451 is just IioA.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #706 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 434, Ircher wrote:Also, there is 3 scum; nothing wrong with being fine with multipl lynch canidates.

'knows' there is 3 scum, and still start pushing for a SK lynch. I understand that it's easily assumed, but 3 mafia and a SK? Come on.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #707 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 466, Ircher wrote:1. Well, besides voting, what else is there you can do. Voting Pisskop really wouldn't be a good idea imo at the time.
2. I justified myself, did I not? Also, 2 posts could mean a difference if there is a lot of communication in between the postsm
3. Ok, yes, my reads do tend to change quite a bit. The thing is, I am pretty comfortable with my current reads even if it doesn't sem like it.
Anyway, the main catalyst is when I reconsider things and possibilities. Games are dynamic, not static, so try to keep my reads the same way. As we get closer to the end, my reads will begin to narrow down.

I guess you do have a point here though.

@Droog
No, but I do expect you to take the hint of me not posting for an hour after stating "I'll post my case tommorrow".

And, you have not been screaming not to vote me. You've done the exact opposite by voting me.

This is a prime example of many Ircher posts. He reasons himself out of having to actually defend or make any kind of analysis.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #708 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 435, Ircher wrote:Oh, and I don't like zeroing in on a single person; I always keep my options open unless I know for a fact someone is scum.

This is just to excuse him trying to get something started. :roll:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #709 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 433, Ircher wrote:
3. I've convinced myself, but I'll nail you tommorrow. I still think that comment about ai's reads is enough to consider you scum tbh. But, I'll write something substandial tommorrow.

What is the point of that? Why focus elsewhere if this is the case.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #710 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 234, Ircher wrote:I am suggesting PL Pisskop.

He isn't contributing much and refuses to be civil or make decent, constructive posts. Instead, he keeps trolling everyone and making the game unpleasant. If he doesn't get replaced, I strongly sugges Policy Lynching him.

:roll:

Don't consider PL without any information coming out of it. Like, what would the point of PL be in this case? We would get absolutely no information, we would be down another townie in the night phase, possibly a PR. This does nothing but help scum, especially at that point in the day.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #720 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I know how vote counts work. I've been on site for two years, including modding several games. And, no, the only one I believe you're the first one on is mine, but you didn't start the push on it. In fact, I believe someone voted before you, but they have unvoted. You haven't had an original thought this game. You are taking other people's cases and expanding, which you are doing pretty well, but it's just scum agenda. Nothing personal, you just happened to roll a scum slot. When I replace in and come back from being inactive, I have an oddly insanely accurate scumdar. Side note, you lined this site on my birthday :o

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #730 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 722, Ircher wrote:
In post 720, Boonskiies wrote:You haven't had an original thought this game. You are taking other people's cases and expanding, which you are doing pretty well, but it's just scum agenda.

This didn't hlp me last game,
BUT
:

Look on the flip side:
What if I rolled town.
Do you think its feasible or do you think I'm 99%+ scum?

Also, please define "original thought" as used in this context, as I'm pretty sure I don't agree with you on that part.

Case in point. Lynch it, fellas!!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #736 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Isn't massive unavailable during weekends?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #888 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

LOL

VOTE: Performer

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #890 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 887, massive wrote:Probably going to vote Ircher once I have a chance to reread the thread, but that will probably be Monday. Can't imagine any reason I'd let AI hard-defend me all of D1 if I'm town.

Ircher's still good. I'm nervous of the wording of that, though, but whatever.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #891 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 889, pisskop wrote:thats a good vote

Specifically from end day yesterday; I found Ras's thing on Performer way too organic, which made me feel the inside knowledge come out.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #910 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 893, massive wrote:
In post 890, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 887, massive wrote:Probably going to vote Ircher once I have a chance to reread the thread, but that will probably be Monday. Can't imagine any reason I'd let AI hard-defend me all of D1 if I'm town.

Ircher's still good. I'm nervous of the wording of that, though, but whatever.

If it was you and me, and I was hard-defending you, would you go along with it? Would you go so far as to defend me back?

Yes. I don't think you'd defend me as scum. Not hard-defending anyways.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #911 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 900, Performer wrote:
In post 891, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 889, pisskop wrote:thats a good vote

Specifically from end day yesterday; I found Ras's thing on Performer way too organic, which made me feel the inside knowledge come out.

You're looking for scum in me, where there isn't any. Have your reads changed? Who else are you scumreading? Only me?

Why would it be only you? Ircher is still there.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #912 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 903, Performer wrote:Finished going through AI, Rask, and Heat's ISOs.

Something about Rask & droog's interactions about droog voting Rask, is peculiar. Rask expected droog to get called out on hammering him out of cowardice - this seems odd to me, maybe I'm reading into it too much? Rask did vote droog at the end of the day though, so it could be that droog is town.

Ras: voted pk, claiming it was “not serious.”
In post , he expresses disdain toward lynching pk – my impression is that it’s over the top in terms of trying to get people not to lynch pk. How could he have that good a read on pk by post 131??
Later he voted Ircher in 132, which further causes me to townread Ircher.
His is telling for me, regarding his talk of AI and pk. I’ll put a vote here for now, on pk.
His about rallying votes onto Deus/Golden, make me continue townreading Golden.

VOTE: pisskop

-----
UTL/Heat/Boon, I'd like to get updates on your reads.

Boon's random vote on me - not sure what he's trying to pull.

Pisskop's town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #913 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm pretty sure my reads are pretty accurate. Ras was one of my scum reads on my last reads' list, along with Performer and Ircher, so my reads haven't really changed much. if anything I'm even more sure of it now. I'm more likely to be wrong on Ircher due to tunnel vision, but meh.
Boonskiies

pisskop
droog
massive
Keyser Söze
AxleGreaser

UpTooLate
Heat
Golden Robster

Performer
Ircher

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #931 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Performer/Ircher/Ras is like the most transparent scum team I've seen in a while.

Just look at Ircher trying so hard to get something else to stick.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #940 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 934, Ircher wrote:Also, what's up with the tunnelling @Boon

I mean, is it only me who sticks out to you? You seem to be so sure I'm scum that you pursue me at the exclusion of everyone else.

Trying to lynch someone you think is scum is good, but don't go overboard, there is ALWAYS that chance you are wrong.

Can we please lynch this? Like...I'm at the point where I'd rather vote Ircher over Performer. Icher isn't even keeping up with the thread, or he'd know that I'm voting someone other than him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #959 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I mean, Ircher is digging his own grave with me by continuing to not do anything but state that he 'would' do something. Like, I'm not even voting Ircher.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #960 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, am I not supposed to monitor what everyone is doing? Seriously? What kind of argument is 'it doesn't matter what I say, if you watch everything I say'? That's just him trying not to have a scum slip.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #995 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Classes all day. Will check tonight.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1032 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

ircher, thoughts on performer?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1057 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

as long as one of them are lynched today, i really dont care at this point.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1062 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Irchor, just vote performer.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1087 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Thank you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1127 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

:roll:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1344 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Pisskop, we can deal with RC together if we need a push. I'm definitely down to push massive.

VOTE: massive

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1364 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Ircher.

I'm not going for massive. Who am I kidding. I shouldn't second guess my reads.

@RC - I have to do some kind of reaction test. Winkity wink.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1383 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1366, Ircher wrote:
In post 1364, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Ircher.

I'm not going for massive. Who am I kidding. I shouldn't second guess my reads.

@RC - I have to do some kind of reaction test. Winkity wink.

This really makes me think that you are determined scum trying to get a mislynch on me. I know I play in a way where I look like somewhat scummy, but rethink your stance for a second. And, also consider that some people just don't follow the site's norm, they play in a way that make the usual guidelines ineffective in determining their alignment.

well, I'm not scum. You are. I am 100% positive I won't be getting lynched this game. I don't follow the site's norm, so...i'm not basing it off that. It's that you really don't do anything or even really defend yourself besides 'mm...i think you are scum!!!! oh, think again about me being not scum...' yeah....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1388 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1384, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 913, Boonskiies wrote:I'm pretty sure my reads are pretty accurate. Ras was one of my scum reads on my last reads' list, along with Performer and Ircher, so my reads haven't really changed much. if anything I'm even more sure of it now. I'm more likely to be wrong on Ircher due to tunnel vision, but meh.
Boonskiies

pisskop
droog
massive
Keyser Söze
AxleGreaser

UpTooLate
Heat
Golden Robster

Performer
Ircher

Are you not going to re-evaluate your reads after the mislynch on Performer?

Give me a rundown on why you think Ircher is scum.

I am re-evaluating. My Ircher read had nothing to do with Performer. I'm successfully POE'ing people out. I'm pretty damn positive in my town read, so now my red list and my gray list will be pushed more. Why WOULDN'T I push for my scum read? Hmm? I doubted myself yesterday when I stopped pushing for ircher, and then I went Performer, even though I was more sure of Ircher, I doubted my self earlier in this day with Massive. Who are you all to accuse me of not 're-evaluating'. Massive was one of my higher town reads, yet I decided to be open to pushing him earlier. I don't see this is as scum-massive. I will push for who I think is scum; I have reevaluated.

Found the scum team. Let's GG this boys.

RC, what are you thinking?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1389 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1239, Golden Robster wrote:Reads

Town

Axle - Solid reasoning and attempt to pressure me was very strong. Strong town vibes.
Keysor - Again, logical and analytical. First one on the Ras wagon so I'm pretty sure he is town.
Leaning Town

Massive - Second one on the Ras wagon. Good reasoning and logical thinking.
Ircher - I'd say he's pretty town. Good posts with substance.
Null

Boon - Not paid much attention to him.
RC - Not caught up
Leaning Scum

UTL - I'm actually reconsidering this scum read partly due to the change in vote from PK to UTL. (Maybe I'm crazy, who knows)
PK - Doesn't strike me as town. His comments have been lacking and the sudden change in vote has made me immensely suspicious of him. No reasoning to back it up?
Performer - When I talked about the gut read, he switched me from slightly town to scum. Not only does this seem like an overreaction, but the possibility that scum performer realises he's on his last legs, and is trying to find someone else who looks scummier could be quite possible.

I know, I know. Everybody's like "Wow GR, why do you scum read Performer when you thought he was town like 2 seconds ago".

i dont understand this. Not caught up, so no read? What about the slot she replaced into?

I'm borderline wanting to push Gold now instead of Irch. How's that for a reevaluation?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1402 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Ircher

VOTE: Golden Rob

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1407 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Ircher, if what you told me is true, you will have gained my trust.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1408 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Kill me for quoting the Star Wars prequels, but it's true!!!! It's damn true!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1409 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

PK/RC, Axle.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1410 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Golden, how do you respond to this wagon on you?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1458 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1452, Ircher wrote:UNVOTE: Golden
VOTE: RC

Where art thou RC and Droog looks a bit off.....

that slot is town af.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1460 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I'm disappointed Ircher. I thought you were finally committing to a slot, then you go and change it to a slot you dont even have a scum read on once Golden gets steam. =/ If RC was scum, I would have been lynched/dead by now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1461 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Even though he's only been here for like, one day/night phase.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1462 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Go back to golden. Don't give me reasons to second guess myself for moving off of you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1463 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I hate the idea that people think voting the person will bring them in. It doesn't. I highly doubt that RC is flat out reading the thread and not posting. USUALLY when people are 'lurking' they just arent reading the thread, regardless of alignment, because maybe they dont have time. If they arent reading the thread, HOW DOES VOTING THEM HELP AT ALL?!?!? I seriously hate that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1465 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Especially when it's someone like RC. RC doesn't stop talking, like me. If we're reading the thread, we will be posting a lot. Also, he said he'd claim at L-1. I am actually looking forward to the claim.

@Golden - Consider yourself at a transparent L-1. We just don't want you hammered before claim.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1467 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Icher is totally his scum buddy. Like, it's so transparent at this point.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1469 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Alright. If Golden is scum, you are getting power lynched tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1478 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

RadiantCowbells
pisskop
AxleGreaser
massive

UpTooLate
Heat

Ircher

Golden Robster

this is where I am right now. Need to pay more attention to Heat/U2L

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1479 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I could see a potential Golden/Heat team.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1481 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I''d rather Golden claim before we switch onto a new wagon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1483 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1484 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Honestly, there are just too many reasons not to lynch anyone else at this point. We get loads of new information even if we are somehow incorrect on Golden.

Golden, you are at a figurative L-1. Claim. We are purposely not putting you there so you don't get instahammered.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1485 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

The scum team is Ircher/Golden.

Those were good shots, though. Golden. Keyser and AlwaysInnocent. I imagine your next shot would have been Axle, so also nice shot.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1486 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll post throughout the day, but I work, so don't expect responses down the wazoo.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1507 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

PK/RC, not axle anymore. Probably UTL.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1508 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Pisskop and I have been a scum team before. We were pretty damn good, even though we lost due to my stupidity. Haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1509 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Pisskop and I both would probably be 100% more stoked on this game if we were scum partners. I'd like to be scum with RC eventually. That has to happen sometime.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1510 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1505, Golden Robster wrote:Np, I got you fam

if you get nked we still got axle

When push comes to shove, if you flip town, I'll do the right thing. You can BET ON ME.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1610 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I truly think massive is town, yo.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1644 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1643, massive wrote:I do think one of them is likely scum (not both) and it's a pick-em for me at this point. Gonna go back and look at Keyser's ISO and see if I see anything that would make one or the other want to kill him more N2.

I can agree with this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1645 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You guys are making me see things.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1729 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Did someone say L-1?

VOTE: UpTooLate

Amateurs...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1730 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Done with this day.

Pisskop, I'm trusting you.

RadiantCowbells, I'm hesitant with you.

Axle, I changed my mind about you, and instead it will probably be Ircher.

Everyone else, if UTL is scum, you lynch GR tomorrow. If he's town, y'all can go jump off multiple bridges.

I'm probably dead tonight.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1732 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

RC don't fuck me over.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1736 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I seriously don't understand why it wasn't GR today. I'm the best NK toNight. Axle, WIN THIS GAME.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1741 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Eh, why am I semi protecting RC from a NK. RC's a friendly neighbor. Got the message to me this phase.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1743 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1347, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1344, Boonskiies wrote:Pisskop, we can deal with RC together if we need a push. I'm definitely down to push massive.

VOTE: massive

You could stand to be a lot
friendlier
:\

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1744 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I trust your reads, RC, but things will have to be situated tomorrow. And Axle being alive will get what I want done.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1745 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I obviously was okay with the UTL lynch because of info, and if you are right, fantastic.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1856 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll hopefully post tonight. I'd like to point how laughable that vote on me is.

RC - Thank you!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1857 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Pisskop and Axle are as good as confirmed town in my eyes. Actually, I don't see how at this point Golden isn't scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1858 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Eh, never mind. I do.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1875 (isolation #82) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 194, Raskolnikov wrote:Townreading Heat and UTL at this point.

This actually makes me lean TownHeat. You don't post this about both of your scum buddies. You just don't. I have other reasons to name Heat as town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1877 (isolation #83) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1826, Heat wrote:
Ircher, massive, GR
I have three lynches for you right there

And I'm not surprised that you're still scum reading me, I just wanted to know where you're at. Id be a bit more suspicious if you suddenly dropped the scum read of me.

This is exactly correct. The final scum is in that 3.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1878 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1849, Ircher wrote:No, I think RC was another PR snipe, as a result of Boon & RC's interactions at the end of D3. Therefore, by association, i see Boon as likely town.

GR on the other hand seems to be the ideal lynch. Heck, if GR was scum, we could've had a perfect town game if it weren't for the Performer lynch.

This is exactly why I want you to be the last of the three of GR/massive lynched.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1880 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes. Heat became a town read, Ircher has been doing things that go against scum wincon really. massive is all POE.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1881 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

AxleGreaser[/b
- Axle had no reason to kill RC last night; it goes against everything he would be trying to setup yesterDay. I honestly don't believe he would have been so anti-UTL lynch if he was his partner. That just isn't something somebody does to protect their partner.
Heat
- His day phase this phase has made me see him and I want the same lynches as him. Also, his wording he has done regarding to me basically shows me he is town.
pisskop
- Besides that comment he posted this day phase about not being against my lynch, he shoots to town. I should be dead if he was scum. PK, I think maybe you need to go recheck something.
Ircher
- He's been towning it up lately. Him talking about RC being shot probably as a PR Snipe because of RC's and my conversation yesterDay is something that he wouldn't say. I am a prime mislynch candidate for him at this point, and in his shoes, if he was scum, I am exactly who he should be pushing, or at least open to.

massive
- Literally just POE at this point.

Golden Robster
- He's scum. POE hard.

Now, shall we mass claim?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1882 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: GoldenRobster

GR --> massive --> Ircher/Pk depending on how PK does with things, but I don't think it will get that far.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1883 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1829, pisskop wrote:im not against a boon lynch

@Heat - PK and RC, heat.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1884 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I actually can't see Ircher as scum, come to think of it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1888 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

RC most likely Roleblocked Ircher, as he wasn't up for voting GR/Heat at all, which for now will clear Ircher for me.

I mean, it doesn't really matter about massclaim; the last scum is a PR, and Heat/Axle/PK/Ircher/massive are VT.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1889 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1887, Golden Robster wrote:I propose a GR lynch ---> Boon lynch ----> (Whoever)

Solid. I'll agree with this. If we lynch you toDay and somehow you are town, I will self-vote tomorrow for the entire day. Only time I will take it off is to hammer massive/PK.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1900 (isolation #92) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Heat, piss knows, so be weary of what he's been saying if I die.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1912 (isolation #93) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@RC/Droog - Whoever it was targeted me N1, didn't you?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1913 (isolation #94) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Alright. I'm claiming. Friendly neighbor.

Night 1 target was Pisskop.
2 was RC
3 was Heat.

I'm beginning to think that I could have been roleblocked n1.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1920 (isolation #95) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Pisskop...-.-

It's okay. I was probably going to claim anyways. I'm accepting my death tonight.

Ircher is also confirmed town. I can't see how RC wouldn't have RB'd him last night based on his stance.

Massive would make somewhat sense as the scum, but meh...

I'd really like GR dead before me. Axle's town for fighting the UTL lynch so much. I don't think he'd do that as his scum buddy. Pisskop's town for his lack of remembering this game, along with I don't believe he'd push for my lynch quite yet as scum due to him knowing he can buddy me and get me on his side. Either that or he would kill me and not be like he was day 2/3.

Heat's town for saying things like 'I don't think boon is scum.' Specifically the think. He knew I wasn't scum, and it doesn't help him at all as scum to say that.

Leaves GR and massive. It's one of them. Like...we win this game. Let's just lynch GR today, I die, then massive lynch tomorrow if GR flips town. PIsskop is actually town for deciding to go for massive instead of just going along with GR.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1921 (isolation #96) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Sheep me, please. And we win this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1922 (isolation #97) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm really curious as to the last scum PR considering we had 4 PR to their Neapolitan and goon so far.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1923 (isolation #98) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, Ircher has said things that completely go against scum motivated actions.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1936 (isolation #99) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Heat's town. Sorry. He's town.

@Ircher - this isn't random lynching. This is an auto win. I'm fine with waiting, but we are lunching GR toDay.

GR --> massive, and it won't even matter past that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1938 (isolation #100) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, it's fine.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2386 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Why not just stick to the plan, guy? Haha....Ircher was confirmed town pretty much, too.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2387 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

When RC died after Axle blowing up at it, and in fact, as scum would have an epic musky much on either myself or RC, as the scum duo of the two of us was coming about. Ircher obviously was roleblocked, which I made sure to state multiple times. :/

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2388 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And Heat was epic sheeping me, and seemingly was going to go along with the plan.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”