Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 48, Creature wrote:
In post 45, chilledtea wrote:VOTE: Creature

Creatures are scum.

VOTE: chilledtea

No, teas are.

This is clearly OMGUS and hence proved, that creatures are scum.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by chilledtea »

There is a reason I don't like rvs. It just doesn't do much for me.

For eg, I personally think GWS reaction is null tell.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:19 am

Post by chilledtea »

I will catch up and see if we have truly left rvs by now. Sorry for not posting much.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:42 am

Post by chilledtea »

: First red signal of the game. Self-vote by almost50 to prove himself crazy. You would expect him to vote someone else to test reactions. Oh well, this got a reaction from me.

Several posts later : lovely giant is either serious or is joking to be serious. I think latter.

GuyFawkes seems serious about voting lovely giant.

: Gale Wing Srock comes out taking everything super serious.

: It is possible gale has problems understanding sarcasm. (Future edit : Seems I was mistaking

Continues with his super seriousness. Is eager to create conversations and asks several questions but problem is people have hardly left rvs at this stage.

: Don't like Postie's post. Immediate vote to gale and questions his seriousness.
FOS : Postie

: I like BlueTrin for town. Good post. Contrast to Postie.

: Don't like frozen angel's rephrasing of GuyFawkes post "I am just keeping the game in RVS"
FOS : Frozen Angel

In fact, GuyFawkes confirms what I thought.

VOTE: Frozen Angel

Lowell insults me because I don't like rvs. Duh, I just don't like it when people are joking around. Frankly it is a boring part of day 1 to me personally. Still tried to participate in it initially because I understand why we need it, but doesn't mean I have to like it.

GWS taking everything super serious and being defensive. I don't like that.

But his emotions make me think he is town.

LovelyGiant agrees with me regarding rvs. Well, at least some one!

Hmm..the amount of effort GWS is putting in questioning others. It is looking a bit weird now. I don't think he is necessarily grasping every answer that he is getting.

: Oh man. Serious scum vibes from pista post.
FOS : pistachi0n

GWS is going so paranoid that I am 80 % sure he is town. Could be scum but so difficult to imagine scum being overly defensive and paranoid on day 1, unless newb.

Dierfire seems town in .

If GWS is town he is doing a good job of distracting town. Actually, I am sure he is town at this point.

In post 155, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 133, chilledtea wrote:I will catch up and see if we have truly left rvs by now. Sorry for not posting much.

Can you tell me your thoughts on ?

I disagree with your analysis.

In post 156, Creature wrote:
In post 150, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 129, Creature wrote:Sorry, I didn't get much to say.

I want to see the votecount first.

so you saw it. anything you want to say?

For now I disagree on Gale's lynch. I want to hear more from chilledtea, he stopped posting when he received two votes.

Well, now you can share your thoughts. Just tell me why you wanted to hear my thoughts before expressing yours.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:51 am

Post by chilledtea »

"not trolling, just enjoying myself during RVS"

vs

"I'm not trolling I' just keeping the game in RVS"

There is a big difference between these two. Guy was replying to GWS's super serious post which GWS claims was a supposed reaction test (if I am not wrong?? the guy has been confusing).
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:00 am

Post by chilledtea »

They are not at all the same? You kind of blamed guyfawkes of stalling the game in rvs. Whereas he was replying to GWS in a joking manner.

This is what happened, really : -

In post 58, GuyFawkes wrote:
In post 57, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Wow a bunch of scummy trolls this game lol.

BlueTrin
's posts are meh.

VOTE: BlueTrin

Lovelygiant
, do you think GuyFawkes is scum or do you think he is trolling?

Creature
, is OMGUS or are you still in RVS?

Almost50
, lets hope we get to play a while together this game. And I don't think you are crazy, because your catchup post in Open 626 was quiet insightful.

Postie
, what do you think about BlueTrin and Lovelygiant?

Chilledtea
, I need more than that to vote Creature, because its posts are troll posts at best.

GuyFawkes
, I knew a player named Guyett and it was a pain to work along with him, because I thought he was indeed a jester irl (probably his real life passion). Can you tell me if you are trolling or not?

Lowell
, I sense the same thing, too stuck up in his mindset wrt the setup. Will come back to this in a bit.

PEdit: Sweet!

not trolling, just enjoying myself during RVS

In post 87, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 60, Lowell wrote:guy is town. GWS is scum. That last post was an obvious try-hard.

I had the complete vise versa read.

why an attempt to end RVS is scummy move and a guy who responded I'm not trolling I' just keeping the game in RVS is town?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:07 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 165, Almost50 wrote:
In post 158, chilledtea wrote:11 : First red signal of the game. Self-vote by almost50 to prove himself crazy. You would expect him to vote someone else to test reactions. Oh well, this got a reaction from me.

First one to react "with suspicion" to this is good. Expecting my vote on someone else to get a reaction brings you back to null. A reaction to an early Random Spam Vote is a random indicator itself. My vote on myself is as good as one on just about anyone else for that matter. Just saying.

Not that I've had much experience with such things, but it is said that sometimes you can find the scum partners of a lynched scum by looking at rvs. A self-voting scum during rvs would negate that.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:40 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 175, Postie wrote:
In post 158, chilledtea wrote: : Oh man. Serious scum vibes from pista post.
FOS : pistachi0n

In post 158, chilledtea wrote:Dierfire seems town in .

Any chance you could explain these two things in a bit more detail?

I am almost always suspicious of people voting for the most paranoid/weird/difficult to read guy and also giving a reason for it (that is not something to do with the paranoia or so). To me it seems opportunist.

Dierfire's reads match mine especially regarding gale.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:43 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 246, Dierfire wrote:I think that chilledtea is more likely to be Town. His seems like a naturally evolving thought process (not scripted).
I like BlueTrin for Town as already mentioned. Therefore, if I were to vote for someone on the chilledtea wagon, it would be Creature.

I do still think that Gale is Town. I do not have any good reads on those on his wagon, which is concerning and will be my next priority to fix.

Yes, I think I would be OK with a creature lynch personally. He wanted to share his thoughts sometime back but for some reason my lack of activity created a block for him from expressing himself. I thought it was his way of getting away by lurking a bit more.

VOTE: Creature

Him and pista are my scumspects at the moment.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:48 am

Post by chilledtea »

I see.

It's like a curse. There is always that one person, absolutely, that one person. Who makes it difficult to read them, sometimes purposefully, sometimes unintentionally, when they are town/scum.

FrozenAngel, if you are town, you realize that what you are doing will confuse everyone? Yes, just amazing that you can roleclaim that way, I am sure that helps the town so much. Also, breaking down like that because of Antihero's questioning? Really? Asking to replace out like that? I am happy that you retracted because I would have lost respect immediately for someone who uses replacements just to make a point.

Do you not realize that town is blind? We don't know who is on our side. BUT you think we should just believe, otherwise we are idiots. It is day 1. We will always be suspicious of others, there is no choice.

Your theatrics could very well now give scum to hide behind. Scum could be bluetrin for eg, who might ask your well-being trying to score townie points. Scum could be me, trying to lecture you to score townie points. Other town is going to look at this, and get more confused unable to make up their mind.

Why do you care so much? Please go have a nice drink and relax. Don't post for some time, come back and see if your lynched, if not re-read and make up fresh readlists. If yes, you can join other games.

DO NOT break over mafia. That is, sometimes the point of the opposite faction. They try to mentally break you, and sometimes if you are town your own faction ends up doing it. You need to be mature about it. It is our responsibility to take our faction to victory, not just gloat at the end that "I was right and you weren't!!! You didn't listen to me so you lost!!" Like, it is your responsibility to convince town as well as being right about your reads. Also it is a game.

And that comes from someone who just joined last month.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:51 am

Post by chilledtea »

LOL I am not even going to engage you. I had enough of this in some games at this point. That was my last post regarding this. You do what you want.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:11 am

Post by chilledtea »

Is creature really hammered or what?

If FA was town and I was scum, I would never take her out personally.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:21 am

Post by chilledtea »

Creature is hammered, not L-1 at least from what I counted.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:29 am

Post by chilledtea »

People who voted for creature :

chilledtea
antihero
GWS
postie
fa

lovelygiant
fa

Yeah it's L-1.

UNVOTE: Creature
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:34 am

Post by chilledtea »

Yeah I just wanted it to be clear that the day is still on.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:07 am

Post by chilledtea »

I am at that weird part of the game where I feel like asking "whoever is town please raise your hands".
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:23 am

Post by chilledtea »

The assumption here, is everyone knew that creature was at L-2 when lg voted him. That is not the case.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:36 am

Post by chilledtea »

I had forgotten about that rule. That's a very good rule and I hope it ends up being there in every game.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Creature is still a scumspect in my eyes. If he is scum then we have effectively made it ridiculously hard to analyse him.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by chilledtea »

To aquanim :

I unvoted creature a long time ago. The previous vote count also has this mistake.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:29 am

Post by chilledtea »

At this point I am not seeing what you guys are seeing about lovely being scum, but I will see how he defends himself here. He is L-2 if I am not mistaken.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Most of the times I would never even think of voting someone who claimed but I am so weirdly tempted at this point. She is, ultimately responsible for my messed up reads on everyone at this point. Which plays directly onto scum hands.

I think a macho tracker is kind of useless anyway. Maybe we should lynch her.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 572, Almost50 wrote:
In post 562, chilledtea wrote:Most of the times I would never even think of voting someone who claimed but I am so weirdly tempted at this point. She is, ultimately responsible for my messed up reads on everyone at this point. Which plays directly onto scum hands.

I think a macho tracker is kind of useless anyway. Maybe we should lynch her.

That doesn't at all bode well with me. I mean, after I've explained a wild card (universal backup) would bring back a macho tracker into the setup, then you go on and say you want to lynch her because "a macho tracker is kind of useless anyway"???

Well, with the way she is playing scum will be having a great time hiding behind all the chaos. Also, I was kind of half joking.

By the way, if I start acting like a drama queen for the next 5 pages, end it by self-voting at L-2 and then claim 2-shot vigilante, will you believe me?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:23 am

Post by chilledtea »

Does no one realize that creature after the theatrics has become completely silent?

Also I am OK with pista lynch too. I think they could be scum, but I thought creature lynch was better.

I think lowell is town, and I actually lean town regarding lovelygiant.

postie could be anything but I am leaning scum atm.

Actually that was what I thought of her before drama but then a lot of fluff happened and she seemed better, but I will give her the deficit of doubt and consider her scum.

Others have hardly posted and AH seemed town initially in his pursuit of creature and fa. Some theatrics later he became absent - this could be because he felt upset or whatever.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:29 am

Post by chilledtea »

I am going to guess that is because the statement regarding antihero.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:49 am

Post by chilledtea »

I disagree with your nonsense that creature is confirmed town.

Also there is a difference between benefit and deficit.

As far as lovelygiant being scum is concerned - I haven't seen what makes him scum.

Antihero was upset when he was arguing with you. He might have taken a break because of it.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:05 am

Post by chilledtea »

Creature had done a grand total of 0.00 contribution to this game, and only arrived on scene when pressured. His reply was to wait for more time - I have pointed this out previously that he wanted to wait for my opinion. Why would he want to wait for my opinion to give his thoughts about the game? I am nothing to him. Or at least, I should be nothing.
This is a big tell for me because I genuinely thought he was lurking out of convenience. Letting GWS do all the distracting, he didn't need to do anything at all. And he didn't.

When finally a wagon was created on him he came out of nowhere and once again contributed a grand total of 0.00 - all he said was we will see how he is town when he flips. This makes him town?

Lovelygiant was doing a fair job at the game before you vs ah happened. Like I said I almost refuse to change my reads on the basis of what happened during the creature wagon and a short time later.

I was always suspicious of pista - in fact when I voted you the first time for misrepping guy, I was actually more suspicious of pista for her vote on someone (can't remember).
The vote seemed to come out of nowhere and her participation hasn't been much since then.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:16 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 597, Postie wrote:
In post 594, chilledtea wrote:As far as lovelygiant being scum is concerned - I haven't seen what makes him scum.

Can you comment on the reasons that were brought up then?

I'll summarise them for you:

In post 497, Postie wrote:I think some of lovelygiant's posts were intentionally trying to escalate the earlier situation, so that's another reason why my vote is where it is right now.

Spoiler:
In post 404, lovelygiant wrote:
In post 396, Frozen Angel wrote:Its giant - postie - AH

I'm drunk but hey don't say i didn't told you so

@postie Ice cream won't work. and WHO Said I'm bad at this game?

@lg oh class and dignity? I don't fucking care about them. I'm already dead twice. so yeah ... thats so for living people

Literally get over yourself, honey. If you're going to snap at anything that moves, you're the turtle we're gonna stand and laugh at when you're stuck flipped on your back. I don't help bitter babies.

Leave the thread. When you're sufficiently pacified, come back and try being useful instead of, you know, the least town motivated thing ever? (unnecessarily claiming, threatening to quit repeatedly, absorbing all Day discussion, making a big ole scene?)

In post 444, lovelygiant wrote:
In post 432, Creature wrote:Don't quickhammer or you're confirmed as the D2 lynch.

threatened and triggered

In post 453, lovelygiant wrote:
In post 449, Frozen Angel wrote:as i said I'm drunk not a moron

are you about to pass this entire hissy fit off as a reaction test?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

In post 530, Lowell wrote:His crocodile tears and theatrical accusations of people playing "against wincon" after (what appeared to be) the lynch make no sense unless he knows the person being lynched is town (and that the person DOING the lynching is town, for that matter).

And also his jump onto the Creature wagon looked opportunistic.

I disagree with it. I actually wanted to see him defend himself against these. Sometimes you get a better idea by seeing the defence - the problem is he seems to have gone somewhere. :igmeou:

I didn't see the jump on creature as opportunistic. I don't see anything opportunistic in it.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:51 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 605, Frozen Angel wrote:@chilledtea

can you define to me whats opportunistic and whats not?

I consider creature as scum. How you look at creature would ultimately create a bias regarding your look at whether what lg did was opportunistic or not.

There was plenty of reason already to vote for creature in my eyes.

If there was no reason or little reason to be on creature wagon and say, a lurking lg comes out of nowhere and gives a weird reason to vote for creature or no reason for that matter - I would consider something like that as opportunistic.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:54 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 608, Frozen Angel wrote:that wasn't what I asked you.

whats the meaning of oppourtunistic?

Apparently according to google it is taking advantage of a situation for something that could be unethical.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:02 am

Post by chilledtea »

I have already explained that LG probably didn't know he was putting creature on L-2. It is a laughable suggestion considering FA put creature on L-1.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:09 am

Post by chilledtea »

On the contrary I think scum always keep a track of things like that. It is generally the town that vote on instinct. Or to pressurize someone.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:32 am

Post by chilledtea »

I don't see what's the big deal in putting someone on L-2?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by chilledtea »

lowell - if your town vibe on FA is very strong, wouldn't you think that FA played against her win condition during the creature wagon as well? Without knowing the alignment of FA?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 629, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 628, chilledtea wrote:lowell - if your town vibe on FA is very strong, wouldn't you think that FA played against her win condition during the creature wagon as well? Without knowing the alignment of FA?

:facepalm: fake hammering is playing against wincon ?

This isn't about fake hammering at all.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I think he meant the theatrics. And also it looked like as if you didn't care about the game, with all the claiming and everything.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Creature wagon was started by three people actually - myself, dierfire and antihero. It was after that, that you played against your wincon.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by chilledtea »

So you don't remember fighting with antihero and then getting upset? Then claiming macho tracker and fake hammering creature?

Out of these, apart from the fakehammering everything is playing against the wincon I would say. Creating a smoke for whatever reason makes it very easy for scum to hide behind it using many ways.

Also the fakehammering was not known to be fakehammer for some time, so it is possible he might have thought it isn't fake.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I think you are taking the creature wagon part a bit too literally.

I am not sure if there was anything during that exact part of fake hammering if there was something you did against your wincon. But from the time the wagon started, and till it ended - that is what I call creature wagon because it didn't take that much time.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:13 am

Post by chilledtea »

I think lowell could be scum because of his post where he voted you. I brushed past it previously because I was in a mess in this game.

But otherwise my scumlist is basically creature, lowell, guyfawkes, pista. Could be one of them. Antihero hasn't done much but I liked him when he was here.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I am liking GWS now.

Pista lynch is better than lg lynch btw. LG has some things going for him. Pista doesn't.

VOTE: pista
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:16 am

Post by chilledtea »

I would also be very happy with a guyfawkes lynch btw. Much better choice if people agree to it.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:58 am

Post by chilledtea »

Pista lynch is absolutely fair. Don't see anything wrong with the push for it and frankly I am getting suspicious of people who are not Pista but are defending her.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:59 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 730, Postie wrote:Okay, I'm liking Creature/Not_Mafia for scum.

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Here's my lame attempt at counterwagoning. Hopefully someone on the pista wagon can join me on this before NM gets in here and hammers to save his own skin.
If this slot flips scum, I can at least throw GWS into my townpile because of . I don't think Creature would have been so quick to jump in and defend Gale if they were buddies.

Considering Not_Mafia just replaced in, there is 0 chance of him realistically getting lynched. The creature slot got a boost because of replacement.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:27 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 744, Antihero wrote:pistach is a craps shoot.

Just so I don't wrongly assume, what does this mean?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:18 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 773, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 732, chilledtea wrote:
In post 730, Postie wrote:Okay, I'm liking Creature/Not_Mafia for scum.

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Here's my lame attempt at counterwagoning. Hopefully someone on the pista wagon can join me on this before NM gets in here and hammers to save his own skin.
If this slot flips scum, I can at least throw GWS into my townpile because of . I don't think Creature would have been so quick to jump in and defend Gale if they were buddies.

Considering Not_Mafia just replaced in, there is 0 chance of him realistically getting lynched. The creature slot got a boost because of replacement.

Chilledtea, I don't understand why a replacement is a boost.
Being replaced does not mean the replacement starts with a clean slate.

If you are accused of murder, you cannot say, to defend yourself: "I didn't kill anyone this morning therefore I am innocent ?"

I am not saying that a replacement mean that the slot is scummy but you should not discard previous comments ? Or is there some meta on Mafia Scum that I am not aware about ?

Well, I agree with the logic. Problem is that the lynch just won't happen. Unless it was day 4 or something where you are very sure of the slot, lynching a slot where replacement has occurred is kinda difficult. I mean if creature is town, then what? Creature never said much throughout the day.
I still think that creature slot is scum. But I also think the same for pista and guy. We now have 2 days to complete the lynch. If pista comes here and gives a suitable defence, then we can move to a different slot but that's all we can do.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by chilledtea »

VOTE: not_mafia

Please lynch this obvscum.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:38 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 796, Postie wrote:I DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE LAST NIGHT
FFS I'M THE DOCTOR

In post 798, Postie wrote:I protected Antihero.

UNVOTE:

Please lynch this obvscum.

VOTE: Postie
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:44 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 808, Frozen Angel wrote:look again on chilled tea , anti hero and pits when I was gone !

Didn't understand.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:48 am

Post by chilledtea »

Huh uh. I am sure that is exactly what you thought of when you claimed doctor.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:11 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 820, Lowell wrote:VOTE: postie

Can someone lay out the not_mafia case in case they end up dead? I'm always around at endgame so I need to feast on the brains of others until then.

Not_mafia is creature's slot. Hasn't done anything, and creature was suspicious on day 1. At least to me he was.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:18 am

Post by chilledtea »

Postie has been hammered. :o Quickest day ever.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:26 am

Post by chilledtea »

I just hope FA is not Mafia Tracker or something. She saw that Postie is town PR and got her lynched.

But the way Postie reacted, I think FA is town.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:34 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 840, Postie wrote:Final thoughts: I think BlueTrin, chilledtea, lovelygiant, and Antihero are town. Dierfire and GWS are null. I think there scum is in Lowell, Guy, and Not_Mafia.

What about FA?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:49 am

Post by chilledtea »

Let us just wait till the flips and be optimistic.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:42 am

Post by chilledtea »

If this turns out to be some kind of FA fakeclaiming to track Postie or something then I will break chairs.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:37 am

Post by chilledtea »

I meant that town fa fakeclaiming tracking Postie to almost because she is so sure of Postie being scum but cannot convince town.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:40 am

Post by chilledtea »

This must be some kind of a joke.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by chilledtea »

First, I would like to hear from FA if she saw anything important.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Apart from tracker we don't really have an investigative role according to the setup. Actually, that probably clears FA.

I wonder why scum didn't take out FA.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by chilledtea »

VOTE: lovelygiant

Lovely is at L-1.

If this is actually true then wow. Like 1) I thought lovely was town. 2) Getting two people right as a tracker is an achievement.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:06 am

Post by chilledtea »

FA, anything to say?

Anyone anything to say?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:22 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 925, Antihero wrote:if what i think happened (scum no-killed b/c OMG RB), then ...

there is a pretty big disconnect w/ what optimal play is for scum.

either that or they've just given up at this point

You think there was no kill yesterday because scum didn't want to get outed?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:26 am

Post by chilledtea »

Considering FA is macho why would scum not kill her?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:30 am

Post by chilledtea »

I blocked dierfire last night.

VOTE: Dierfire
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:31 am

Post by chilledtea »

By the way lets wait for FA and see what she has to say.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:34 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 935, Antihero wrote:i doubt she tracked dier

The only reason I am unsure is because the setup says there could be multiple no of same roles? But what is the chance of there being another blocker?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:36 am

Post by chilledtea »

Also I claimed right away because I wanted to be there before Dierfire. He could have known he got blocked and then claim to be a doctor or something.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I blocked creature (not_mafia) on night 1 and blue trin on night 2.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Also thanks for the compliment, but lets wait for the flip. Also wait for fa, I think your vote put dier on L - 2.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:08 am

Post by chilledtea »

I blocked lowell yesterday. I don't think lowell could be the scum guys.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:09 am

Post by chilledtea »

Yesterday = Last Night.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:10 am

Post by chilledtea »

Although if lowell is the mafia roleblocker it could be possible.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:02 am

Post by chilledtea »

I don't think lowell is mafia roleblocker - if we block each other, then he can't kill right?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:11 am

Post by chilledtea »

The Mafia team has a single kill each night, which may be delivered by any one living Mafia player. A player who delivers the nightkill cannot use any other powers they may have.

Which means lowell is probably confirmed town.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:14 am

Post by chilledtea »

I find it a bit strange that you are not suspicious of me, antihero.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I expected people to be suspicious of me. I indirectly caused the mislynch. The normal town behavior to this should be to be suspicious of me. But you were all cool like nothing.

I thought people would ask how did I know dierfire was the doc. But there was no such curiosity from you.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I guess my expectation was off then. If there was a counter claim it would have been on day 4.

Who do you think is scum though? Me , Lowell, practically cleared.

It is between you, bluetrin, not_mafia, gws. All these 4 have posted on day 4 so there isn't going to be a cross claim.

If you are town, it is between bluetrin, not_mafia, gws. Who is scum amongst these?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Possibly scum is between {antihero, not_mafia}.

I would like to hear from blue_trin as well.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #80) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:33 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1011, Antihero wrote:wow that's awful

really how would anyone think they could get a tracker w/ a guilty on flipped scum lynched? walk us through that.

But they did. They kept her alive for some reason. I am going to do some guesswork -

On night 1 they kept her alive because they thought they could get her lynched.

On night 2 they kept her alive because we were discussing how she could be the mafia tracker.

On night 3 they kept her alive because there was no kill. (?) Why was there a no kill? Just to expose me?

On night 4 they took her out.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #81) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1017, Antihero wrote:looked back at day 1

In post 675, Aquanim wrote:
Votecount 1.11

lovelygiant (5) -
Almost50, Postie, Creature, Lowell, Frozen Angel
(L-2)

Creature (3) -
Antihero, lovelygiant, BlueTrin
Frozen Angel (1) -
GuyFawkes
Postie (1) -
Dierfire
pistachi0n (1) -
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock (1) -
pistachi0n

Not Voting (1) -
chilledtea

With 13 players remaining, 7 votes are required to lynch.
Day 1 deadline - (expired on 2016-03-17 10:00:00)

Notes -

Spoiler: Full VC
Dierfire (0) -

Gale Wing Srock (1) -
Dierfire
Postie
pistachi0n
Lowell
lovelygiant
Postie
, pistachi0n
Lowell (0) -

BlueTrin (0) -
lovelygiant
pistachi0n
Gale Wing Srock

GuyFawkes (0) -
lovelygiant

chilledtea (0) -
Creature
BlueTrin

pistachi0n (1) -
Gale Wing Srock
Almost50 (0) -
Almost50
Creature
Antihero

Frozen Angel (1) -
BlueTrin
Postie
chilledtea
Creature
Frozen Angel
pistachi0n
Frozen Angel
, GuyFawkes
Postie (1) -
Dierfire,
Gale Wing Srock
Frozen Angel

Creature (3) -
GuyFawkes
chilledtea
BlueTrin
, Antihero,
Gale Wing Srock
Postie
Frozen Angel
, lovelygiant,
Frozen Angel
, BlueTrin
lovelygiant (5) -
Lowell
BlueTrin
GuyFawkes
Gale Wing Srock
, Almost50,
Frozen Angel
, Postie, Creature,
Gale Wing Srock
, Lowell, Frozen Angel
Antihero (0) -
Creature
Frozen Angel

No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (1) -
chilledtea

In post 676, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Case on Pistachi0n being a sure shot lurker scum
:

Okay, I have seen what I wanted to see wrt pistachi0n and the two wagons. So here is what I think right now:

Deduction:
Pistachi0n is scum regardless of whether LovelyGiant is scum or Creature is scum or both.

Process:

1) I believe everyone is aware why I voted for Pistachi0n? If not then check the posts in the spoiler tag.

Spoiler: Vote on Pistachi0n
In post 563, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 536, pistachi0n wrote:I think the whole thing with FA was likely a scum gambit. It's out of character, she's been very composed in every game I've played with her.

Postie is a sheep.

The Creature wagon was terrible.

VOTE: Frozen Angel

And what do you think of the LovelyGiant wagon?

In post 541, pistachi0n wrote:You're right, I wasn't paying enough attention. I see there are no cops and I feel stupid.
I still don't think FA surviving will clear her

Who said that FA surviving would clear her? :igmeou:

And what is the point of ? You seem pressured and nervous, whats up?

In post 571, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
FA
, I actually think that you got a nibble.

Imo is a scum slip, I am getting a feeling that its coming from a scum who is planning not to kill you, and was trying to get Town PRs to focus on you.

If he didn't like the creature wagon, why didn't he vote for the LovelyGiant wagon (that would have put LovelyGiant at L-1) or atleast talk about it?

Lets get some votes here.

VOTE: pistachi0n

2) So pistachi0n was pressured and nervous wrt the two wagons, and she avoided mentioning about the LovelyGiant wagon, called Creature's wagon as terrible and voted for FA (who claimed Macho Tracker). I wanted to know why she is pressured and nervous wrt the wagons and why she didn't mention about the LovelyGiant wagon. This everyone knows by now.

3) But what I also wanted to do was check how many scums are there in the two major wagons.

4) My thinking before the unvote () was that LovelyGiant was at L-1 and if Lowell (or any player not on LovelyGiant's wagon for that matter) is scum with him, then they would most likely buss their buddy to end the day early and get town cred.

5) So I unvoted to see such a reaction (and still make sure that we don't end the day early).
In comes Mr. Lowell with his . Filled with bussing emotions and another mediocre reason to vote for LovelyGiant.

6) I knew that you guys would brush this aside because of my earlier theory on him, so I wanted to see if there are other buddies to LovelyGiant.

7) Just then FA unvotes <3 () Which is proof enough for me that she is town this game.

8) As soon as pistachi0n voted for FA after ignoring the LovelyGiant wagon (). I was sure that we got a scum, but I wanted to build a case on her.

9) was meant to get a reaction from scum pistachi0n and + is just that.

Reasons for why Pistachi0n is individually scum:

A) She comes into the game after a long while and votes for a claimed Town PR while ignoring two players who have been scummy ().

B) She wants FA lynched because scums could leave her alive to screw with us, and wants a cop on her if she is not lynched (). Not only is she trying to get rid of a info based Town PR, but is trying to get other info roles to target her instead.

C) She was pressured and nervous when Postie (who she has called a sheep in 536 questions her), and says that 'FA surviving would not clear her' when no one brought that topic up. Which implies that she is thinking that FA will not die in the night. How can she know that for sure?

I am sure there are lots of scummy people in the game that FA can track if her claim is true. Then in that case if she is town, she is more likely to be killed than not. Unless the scums have a role that can stop her from tracking. And it seems pistachi0n is aware of a scum role blocker, or wants to lynch FA instead because such a role doesn't exist with the scums. Eitherway she has more info and is nervous and pressured because of that. Otherwise why would you be pressured by a player who you think is a sheep?

D) After I pointed this out, instead of agreeing that she looked scummy and that she still thinks FA is scum (or votes for one of the major wagons). Which Imo a town pistachi0n would have done. She votes for me?
Like this is the height of scumminess!

E) If you check her ISO, you will see that she voted for BlueTrin in RVS, then voted me for a reason that was already answered in the game (), then she supported n_n, asked about my meta, talked about n_n being replaced, and then comes back and votes for FA after saying that I don't have lurker paranoia. The Irony! :D

F) She has been actively lurking this game, and none of her posts have any original content or an assertive voice.

Thus pistachi0n is scum with either LovelyGiant or Creature or Both. Aka she is definitely scum.

VOTE: pistachi0n for good measure.

In post 677, Lowell wrote:This is an inventive case. In a good way... I think.

Though I'm not sure why you need to derail us to pistachio if you think lovely is probably scum too. Seems unnecessary at best, scummy at worst.

yeah, this is scum

This is good argument. Gale could be scum, I need to check you three out.

I feel fairly good about blue_trin but let's see.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I've been thinking. Not_Mafia isn't really expressing himself that much, but their reactions seem genuine?

Not_mafia, why did you vote blue_trin the first thing on this day?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I asked a question and I still haven't got an answer.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:52 am

Post by chilledtea »

Lowell is town.

Antihero hasn't given me much reason to consider him scum. He gave a good enough explanation for why he wasn't suspicious. Not to mention neither was not_mafia suspicious of me.

I am town.

Which means scum is in {not_mafia,blue_trin,gale}

I will exclude blue_trin for the moment because his recent post seemed flawed but felt genuine. I am not sure if he is scum or not. I disagree that the last mafia has to be a roleblocker, I think the last mafia is a mafia watcher.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:56 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1040, BlueTrin wrote:
Some preliminary analysis

Why am I alive ?

I am alive probably because scum wants me to vote on Creature/Not Mafia ? Or they are wifoming me. The most likely scenario is that they expect me to make a bad decision, so basically I am read as an idiot ?

Really bad analysis. Why are you worried why you are alive, when if ah is town he would get taken out the first, and then myself (roleblocker). Like there are several reasons to not go after you and go after me and antihero.

This is one of the things that makes me think blue_trin could be scum. Seems really fake to think along the lines of why was I kept alive when there is a claimed roleblocker, claimed tracker, and if antihero is town, then award-winning townie.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:29 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1010, Gale Wing Srock wrote:The reason I think Anti could be scum is because of the way he is approaching the game (laid back), his reaction to FA post her claim, and his reaction to the Lynches on Day 2 and Day 3.

The thing that I was not able to wrap my brain around, is why would a scum keep FA alive?

Either you have to be someone who knows FA and can get her mislynched or you have to be someone who doesn't understand logic. Anti vs FA's arguments on Day 1 made me realize that Anti could be benefiting from keeping FA alive.

That is why I think its between BlueTrin and Anti.

Can you explain more about anti's reaction to the lynches on day 2 and day 3?

Also, let us not worry about
why
fa was kept alive. It is immaterial.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:40 am

Post by chilledtea »

No? That isn't how night kills happen. Scum try to take out the biggest threat, and sometimes the biggest threat is someone who may have wrong reads.

PEDIT: I have already claimed all my night actions. N1 : Creature, N2 : Blue_trin N3 : Dierfire N4 : Lowell.

Why is AH alive? He hasn't done anything and maybe that is why he is alive? Maybe he is scum?

Why wasn't FA killed as soon as she claimed? Because she wasn't a threat at that time. She was playing pretty weird even though her reads were good. The only reason she wasn't killed was because of some weird wifom that the scum got into. It is possible that they actually might not have believed her completely or felt that she may not be much of a threat during the day. They made a mistake though because they lost 2 of their comrades because of it.

Why are you worrying about why you were alive? As far as Guy and almost being taken out is concerned, maybe they were PR hunting. Or maybe they wanted to take out the doctor first?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:43 am

Post by chilledtea »

Noticed this post, Postie named these as town reads:
  • BlueTrin
  • ChilledTea
  • LovelyGiant
  • Anti Hero

He named scum in:
  • Lowell
  • Guy
  • Not_Mafia

Why would you go and read confirmed scum's post detailing what her town reads and scum reads are after she was outed as the goon responsible for almost's death?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:48 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1050, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 1049, chilledtea wrote:

Noticed this post, Postie named these as town reads:
  • BlueTrin
  • ChilledTea
  • LovelyGiant
  • Anti Hero

He named scum in:
  • Lowell
  • Guy
  • Not_Mafia

Why would you go and read confirmed scum's post detailing what her town reads and scum reads are after she was outed as the goon responsible for almost's death?

I suspect that he wouldn't have put Not_Mafia in the scum list if he was scum ? Unless WIFOM, but why cast some shadow over Creature slot at this point ?

No one had asked Postie what her reads are. She just posted them as is.

Why are you looking at what was
obviously
planted to create confusion among the town?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:52 am

Post by chilledtea »

Well, she knew she would flip scum. Maybe she put scum in scum so that people think otherwise?

This is wifom and unnecessary. Also creates an unproductive discussion.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:50 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1054, Lowell wrote:Chilled, what do you think. You're the one dying tonight so you deserve a vengeance kill.

Can we just kill Gale and be done with it or what?

What do you think? Gale can be scum?

Personally, I don't like how not_mafia isn't posting much - creature didn't do much either. It is blue_trin vs gale in my eyes as well. If we get it right, then I might not die? If we don't I've a roleblock. I will try to use my roleblock in such a way that gets us no kill night.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:20 am

Post by chilledtea »

Ha!

Tell you what. During Postie's lynch blue trin comes out of nowhere and just votes for not_mafia when FA had clear result on Postie. I think blue_trin is the scum here.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:26 am

Post by chilledtea »

1) Blue_trin voted for not_mafia after fa posted her results regarding Postie.
2) blue_trin is creating wifom.

Anti, what do you think about blue_trin being scum?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by chilledtea »

VOTE: Gale Wing Srock

L - 1.

GWS, claim now.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Okay, he is hammered. This extremely complicates everything.

If GWS is not scum, then blue_trin is. I don't see antihero as scum.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:57 am

Post by chilledtea »

Probably, let us wait for the flip. This game has been so weird. I just hope that there is only one more mafia remaining. It is under that assumption that we have decided on our lynch.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:27 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1086, Antihero wrote:oh if theres 4 scum i know 3 people who will no longer be on the nrg after this

Omg I laughed so hard at this hahaha
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:57 am

Post by chilledtea »

I have a very nasty habit of overcomplicating everything. I was thinking blue_trin was the scum. I am just dumb.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Well played. Very underrated performance.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by chilledtea »

OMG. Dierfire protected me two nights in a row and we lynched him because of me. Hahahahahaa
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I am very sorry dierfire, I had no clue, I swear!
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Oh wow, he protected me three nights in a row and blocked lmao hahahahahaha
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #103) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Lesson learn is that even if you have an investigation information you should wait for the person to at least speak his mind. Wifom would definitely be created though, but dier was town.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #104) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1110, Antihero wrote:
In post 1108, chilledtea wrote:Lesson learn is that even if you have an investigation information you should wait for the person to at least speak his mind. Wifom would definitely be created though, but dier was town.

even if dier was allowed to claim, there really wasn't a scenario where he wasn't getting lynched

He would have said he protected me though.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Which was possible since there was only one scum left.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”