Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1931, Aquanim wrote:

Mafia chat will be released in 24 hours after the mafia members PM me any posts they wish removed from the chat.

Uh... yeah, there's gonna be some of those. There are a lot of flames from me. I'll take out the unreasonable ones.

Things I don't understand about this game:

- Why Kain was not lynched on any of the four days
- Why anybody scumread Keyser ever
- Why Titus did that whole Mason thing instead of just asking Guy to claim
- Why nobody thought to ask "if Thor was the last to claim and is scum, why did he claim anything"
- Why nobody believed Thor would investigate Slandaar... seemed like an obvious investigate from him, really
- Why TellTaleHeart claimed Jailkeeper
- The size of BBT's ego

I agree with Aqua. Why was KT not lynched...I'm thinking people thought he was just rookie town throughout this game. As for why people scumread Keyser...I'm quite surprised at that one, as I was watching the game.

I am very shocked town lost this one...especially without any scum being caught .

I think Aquanim did a fantastic job , partly due to the daytalk mechanic in this game. I believe that without him , KT & massive wouldn't have won.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”