Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #737 (isolation #200) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 735, Jake from State Farm wrote:Has anyone pressured the person they were scum reading during pregame? I can't tell but so far I haven't see anyone. Which would sort of prove my theory correct.

THERE IS NO NEED TO VOTE WHOEVER YOU SAY IS SCUM IN PREGAME YOU NEED TO DEVELOP AND EVALUATE YOUR READS EVEN IN PREGAME

thats the fucking thing your not doing.

THATS FUCKING WHY I FEEL I'M TALKING WITH A STONE
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #740 (isolation #201) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Case by Case Analyses

Lowell

In post 126, Lowell wrote:VOTE: roshar

This guy is barely holding it together and we've just started. Come do this with me and watch this poor rube flail. His ISO reeks of careful scum... already, somehow.

Also clumsy's ham-handed "omg how many scum are there guyz" is the worst fake-townslip I've seen in a while. which is saying something.

maverick is town.

This post make me feel good. its a basic and simple scum haunting.

In post 127, Lowell wrote:Also
fos smith
. oof, don't think i've forgotten this disasterpiece. he's an asskisser this game and defender of the meek, plain and simple, and I don't like it. Also as soon as someone says the phrase "reaction test" I want to dayvig them anyway. so this will work out fine. Less talk, more reckless lynching, please. come, sheeple, and vote.

I didn't like the fact your opinion about reaction tests in here though.

In post 188, Lowell wrote:I play by gut, man, and my gut says you're town. What few posts you've made I've liked. I commented on RC and FA because they're the only ones talking.

which is in paradox with your claimed way of playing. which is not what I saw in your previous town games. you were a logical player mostly.

In post 365, Lowell wrote:rosh is fine now. done with him.

smith's 351 looks like a try-hard filler post after he got called out for lurking. what i can do in one charismatic and awesome sentence he takes a text-wall to do. except he still does nothing.

VOTE: smith

but this is a very clear play but a gut player . may I ask what in that post seems fake for you?

In post 432, Lowell wrote:Jake is town, farmer is town. I'm back up to 'meh' on smith.

VOTE: nos

I like this idea. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice... something something... you DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN.

I'd also be up for a lurker hunt, if we have the time for it. Frankly I don't have a lot of bad vibes from anyone yet, so I'm clearly missing something. Either I'm wrong (impossible!) or one or more of the lurkers is scum.

In post 590, Lowell wrote:Growing scumlean on Jake. Normally I consider brashness to be a town tell, but I'm getting a bit of a panic-vibe.

I feel lowell even if he is not pushing so hard on his reads and not developing logical cases and stuff is genuine and I feel good about his posts. so he can be a town read for now.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #741 (isolation #202) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 738, Jake from State Farm wrote:Wrong. If you are scum reading somebody or multiple some bodies during pregame, you would vote/pressure them once the game starts.

If you ignore those people, that means there was no point in pregame cause those reads you developed didn't matter once the game began.

unless you had a discussion with them which made you think their town and someone else who was in your scum lean made a very bad move that was deserve a pressure even more than the last one you were scumreading.

this is what is called development of your reads.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #742 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 739, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 736, Frozen Angel wrote:Are you kidding me?

This is not at all what I said there. i said the part mav post had about roshar wasn't in the shadowz post = shadowz didn't evaluate anything about Roshar when he made that comment.

WTF are you after?

That's why I asked if I misunderstood.

I'm after the truth. I'm after your head on a platter.

If your after the truth then ask question.

my head on the platter is against town wincon . are you playing against town wincon? Your hard tunneling attitude is a very frustrating mate.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #744 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 743, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 230, Frozen Angel wrote:The game is already started ...

we can't just vote

we can't just vote

This is the post I was looking for. You said the game started we just couldn't vote. This implies that if you could vote your vote would count. Now when you said that you weren't voting anyone but once the game started you were scum reading 2 people.

If the votes count when the day starts I don't get why you wouldn't pressure the people you were already scum reading, since now you could because you know. They would actually count.

Did you not want to actually vote them when it mattered? That's what it looks like to me

I would have voted Roshar If I could back then

so what?

I wanted to vote Nos when I could.

so what?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #746 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

My scumreads and reads go up and down so much to stick somewhere

You scumread someone and prododge / misrepresent / stick on your read to that slot till it flips.

That's why your play is way shittier than mine. no offense though.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #748 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 745, Jake from State Farm wrote:1. Good cause you falsely accused me of hard tunneling somebody when it wasn't true, so now you find out first hand what hard tunneling means.
2. I hope it does frustrate you. Scum are more likely to slip up when frustrated. I've already found so many mistakes from you when you weren't frustrated, I can't wait to see how many more you make now.

I'm watching you wizowski. Always watching

You should do that for all the slots mate. unless you want to selective scumhunt which is another logical fallacy

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #749 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 747, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 744, Frozen Angel wrote:I would have voted Roshar If I could back then

so what?

so what?

The problem is when it came time to vote when it matters you ignored a scum read for somebody who was a null read and your reason for voting him was for something that wasn't even alignment indicative. That's a huge red flag

i didn't ignored Roshar. I just uprised my read on that slot becuase of the latest interaction we had. something you showed your not capable of doing.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #753 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Case by Case Analyses

Froot Loop

In post 102, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 91, RadiantCowbells wrote:APF's pushes feel really disingenuous and the page 2 declaring people confscum shit is just awful.
If he's town and this is actually his scumhunting then I think town is better off without him anyway.

I really don't think FA's scum atm.

(my bold)

This is super weak. I haven't read APF's posts as close to a push, I agree with Roshar in 44 but that's why I'm basically disregarding what APF's saying. It doesn't seem to be meant to be taken seriously.

I'm more worried about the pushes against APF, particularly RC but also Roshar.

This is an early attempt to scumhunt which I liked. I don't like people talking about policy lynches which goes for RC but also for froot. Its basically something that some people prefer which is shit I know but not AI.

her posts after day start - jump om Jake wagon is fine but

In post 447, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 438, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: JFSF

Not dealing with someone with that attitude, regardless of alignment.

I basically agree with this.

@ you said your agreed with RC about "not playing someone with this attitude" which is a semi policy suggesting . what was different about this semi policy on jake and the policy suggestion on Kein both suggested by RC ?

In post 663, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 537, Frozen Angel wrote:
I shared my feelings about both already. if you can't see that I'm null townlean on jake and scum lean on RC atm. RC plays seems a bit fake and closed that I'm not sure what is he trying to do and whats his agenda.
plus RC is not suggesting policy lynches.
he is not just playing open and you need analysing his posts to understand him - which is extremely hard becuase he is basically doing nothing.

and Jake push on RC is becuase he is afraid of RC play as both town and scum and he thinks RC didn't done anything to make him say otherwise.

none of them are policy lynches.

(my bold)

This seems like a policy lynch:

In post 438, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: JFSF

Not dealing with someone with that attitude, regardless of alignment.

Maverick's gone hard on Jake and I don't like this post:

In post 610, Maverick1102 wrote:@Jake: You didn't prove me wrong. You lied about people applying pressure on mhsmith
to make the retraction of his vote seem scummy
. You're backtracking with
pedantic little arguments that anyone ought to be able to see through
, you've
hunted for towncred
and willingly ignored a large portion of the game. (People were talking in pregame. It's part of the game. Deal with it.) You claim you aren't being defensive yet you've gotten worked up about me thinking you're scum and are appealing to emotion by insinuating that you're angry about being called a liar. Bull.
You're angry about being caught out.
You claim you're looking for reads elsewhere whilst your vote remains on mhsmith. Well if you're looking for reads, what do you think of me? Of Roshar? Of FA? Of APF? Or are we all still null-reads for you after 25 pages? Because that, too, stinks of lazy scum.

Nos-ja'd: @Nos: I can agree with Lowell's drifting. There's votes and some reads in there.

(all my bold)

I don't like this kind of representation in the thread. I know it's after a long conversation so there's context but it's presenting contentious assertions as fact.

Maverick doesn't know why Jake lied about applying pressure on smith. Maverick's categorisation of Jake's arguments as pedantic is subjective. Similarly, "hunted for towncred" is an interpretation of Jake's actions as scummy, rather than presenting the actions themselves. Maverick quoted the posts he's referring to but it's presented objectively in this post. Maverick doesn't know why Jake is angry.

Jake has presented conflicting motivations in thread. He said pregame was useless (post 198) and that he was busy (post 201) and then when he was called on saying the thread was useless (post 272) he said it was because he's busy and didn't acknowledge the actual foundation for the comment (post 269.)

Similarly, he posted a vote for RC (post 340) and a subsequent explanation (post 427) which doesn't mention any posts in the game. Then (post 460) says that he's also read some things in the game which make him think RC is scum. (I can't see any reference to what those posts are but that's a different thing.) Then, when Nos says it's a policy lynch (post 462, Nosferatu"],) Jake only quotes his post saying that he has read some of RC's content (post 468.)

This is the kind of thing that comes across as lying in the thread.

I don't know what lying Maverick is referring to about smith, maybe I missed it. Maverick, can you confirm?

I'd also still like to know if Jake's vote on RC was serious or if it was part of gambit. It will help me analyse his play.

this is a great post tbh

making me null town lean on froot loop

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #754 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 750, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 746, Frozen Angel wrote:My scumreads and reads go up and down so much to stick somewhere

You scumread someone and prododge / misrepresent / stick on your read to that slot till it flips.

That's why your play is way shittier than mine. no offense though.

I haven't once prod dodged thank you very much. I haven't misrepresented anyone as far as I can tell either.

I just point out questionable behaviors.

You on the other hand imply pregame was important but once the game starts ignore everything that happened.
You falsely accuse me of being a hypocrite when the only one who is guilty of that is yourself.
You falsely accuse me of hard tunneling so the best way to show you that it was incorrect is to make you experience it first hand.
You hide behind buzzwords like they actually matter, like they are even remotely accurate (which they aren't). Scum tend to hind behind things like that. Town don't have to hide behind anything.

I'm here right in front of your face and I'm going to make your life a living hell in this game. You wanted me to join this game, I said if I did it would be interesting. Well just remember in the future to be careful what you ask for cause you just might get it

I'll probably die before you and that's ok but I'm exposing you for the fraud that you are and I can only hope once I'm gone people see it. I realize nobody is going to listen to me while I'm alive I just hope they do when I'm dead and gone.

Check

THIS A POINT I INSULT

:facepalm: NOT DOING ANYTHING IS A PROD DODGE

:facepalm: You misrepresented me Just in the last page and in the page before and in the page before that. Your Iso is just full of shit that I refuse to make my read on you. I'm fucking ignoring you for the rest of the game. Do whatever you want.

:facepalm: I'm not falsy accusing anyone of anything. I didn't imply pregame was importnat. I'm saying it was importnat. In all my fucking reads I'm keep mentioning the posts from pregame.
I'm not falsy accusing you for being a hypocrite. Your the one who is not giving any reason out for your reads and you basically have NO READS. your just blindly picking a slot and pushing it for absolute peace of shit for EVER,
YOU ARE HARD TUNNELING. ITS ALL YOU DO IN THIS GAME AND IN ALL YOUR GAMES.

I don't post anything for you anymore. Do whatever you want man.

Your here right in front of my face doing crap and pushing it trhough like it matters. Its all you always do. and you call that scum hunting ? I can't beleive you be this shit for 1 second.

Just be scum

Please be scum

I can't control myself from punching the wall right now

AND YOUR NOT PLAYING CHESS WITH ME. Its a 13 players mafia game. GO GROW UP

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #755 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 751, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 748, Frozen Angel wrote:You should do that for all the slots mate. unless you want to selective scumhunt which is another logical fallacy

Yay more buzz words.

I selective scum hunt all the time. One at a time I find and lynch scum. Sad for you I've caught you. Now to get people to lynch you. You're in luck though. I don't think I could lynch anyone even if I had mod confirmation
They were scum.

Like I do care?! Your scum or a troll and eaither way Your play is absolute garbage.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #756 (isolation #211) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 752, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 749, Frozen Angel wrote:i didn't ignored Roshar. I just uprised my read on that slot becuase of the latest interaction we had. something you showed your not capable of doing.

Oh that's a new development. Please show me this interaction that made your read on him change. I think I asked for it earlier or I meant to. I want to see precisely or even approximately when your scum read changed. I want to know what posts he made that made you change your mind.

Thats not a new development I posted that 100 times Right now.

Go fucking read for yourself.

I'm done talking with you

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #759 (isolation #212) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 757, Jake from State Farm wrote:From what I can see roshar was making very good points in his exchanges with you. I think you probably backed off him cause you realized he was somebody who could defend himself well and you are afraid of those kind of people.

OH AND THIS IS NOT YOUR HYPOCRACY ? AND MISREPRESENTING? This is not HARD TUNNELING ?

your reading me and my intractions and thinking what was the meaning of that action if I was scum. I'm sure there is always a way to think about ANYTHING from a scum mindset? beacuse that basically whats town do as well?

You ADMITTED THAT I COULD have been changed my read which is obviosuly what I did and yet your asking me why I didn't vote her when day started?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #761 (isolation #213) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 758, Jake from State Farm wrote:I told you anything you say can and will be used against you. Stop talking to me shows me you have something to hide

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHJHAHGD:KHJYDGLJHFJKDpbsd hkrmjdt

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #762 (isolation #214) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

MY HANDS ARE FUCKING SHAKING AND MY EYES ARE GETTING RED

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #764 (isolation #215) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 763, Jake from State Farm wrote:The only time I didn't do anything was pre game when the requirement was 1 post. I could have not posted ever again in pregame and I wouldn't have been prodded until 48 hours after the game start. Read the rules sweetheart.

YOUR NOT DOING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW JUST INCREASE BOTH OF OUR POST COUNTS FOR AN ABSOLOUTE GARBAFE

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #766 (isolation #216) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 757, Jake from State Farm wrote:From what I can see roshar was making very good points in his exchanges with you. I think you probably backed off him cause you realized he was somebody who could defend himself well and you are afraid of those kind of people.

In post 747, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 744, Frozen Angel wrote:I would have voted Roshar If I could back then

so what?

so what?

The problem is when it came time to vote when it matters you ignored a scum read for somebody who was a null read and your reason for voting him was for something that wasn't even alignment indicative. That's a huge red flag

In post 745, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 742, Frozen Angel wrote:

This is not at all what I said there. i said the part mav post had about roshar wasn't in the shadowz post = shadowz didn't evaluate anything about Roshar when he made that comment.

WTF are you after?

If your after the truth then ask question.

my head on the platter is against town wincon . are you playing against town wincon? Your hard tunneling attitude is a very frustrating mate.

1. Good cause you falsely accused me of hard tunneling somebody when it wasn't true, so now you find out first hand what hard tunneling means.
2. I hope it does frustrate you. Scum are more likely to slip up when frustrated. I've already found so many mistakes from you when you weren't frustrated, I can't wait to see how many more you make now.

I'm watching you wizowski. Always watching

In post 743, Jake from State Farm wrote:

we can't just vote

we can't just vote

This is the post I was looking for. You said the game started we just couldn't vote. This implies that if you could vote your vote would count. Now when you said that you weren't voting anyone but once the game started you were scum reading 2 people.

If the votes count when the day starts I don't get why you wouldn't pressure the people you were already scum reading, since now you could because you know. They would actually count.

Did you not want to actually vote them when it mattered? That's what it looks like to me

WTF are you after?

In post 734, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 268, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 150, Maverick1102 wrote:What I don't like about Roshar's thoughts on Policy lynches isn't that she disagrees with them, (I disagree with the concept of Policy lynches anyway) but that she wouldn't policy lynch straight away, she'd save them for D2 'in case we have no leads'. It looks like trying to to the nice thing, but comes across as 'we're saving that lynch for later' which simply appears scum-motivated to me. This brings us to her #32 in which she kind of dispels the above, but doesn't really close the case. Lynching an 'unreadable' player D2 in any case is quite likely either scum-motivated or bad play. How you can suggest that you won't have stronger reads than 'unreadable' D2 doesn't sit well with me, and the whole debacle seemed to ignore the posts so far from APF and RC especially. I'm not getting a massively strong read from this in pre-game since it seems more of a theoretical debate than a serious push on a PL D2 due to the lack of game-specific context throughout, but not only does it appear to me as scum-motivated, I also totally wanted to wade in and give my 2 pennies on Policy Lynches. (They're bad.)

This is a part your post don't have. you didn't evaluate anything about her and just said "I don't see anything in there I would call scummy" which is shit becuase your not even evaluated her as town for yourself and basically making a shield against the pressure against her.

This post by FA is weird. It looks like he's attacking maverick's post 150 but this is the same post that FA liked.

Am I reading this wrong? This looks like a criticism vs maverick right?

In post 726, Jake from State Farm wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 150, Maverick1102 wrote:
In post 126, Lowell wrote:
...maverick is town.

Whilst I shan't dispute this, I'd like to know how you came to this conclusion based on three pretty contentless posts from myself. I'm thinking it's a reaction test? If so, to what end?

I'm not a massive fan of APF's #29 It's very forced and reactionary which simply doesn't need to be the case on page two in pre-game. Hilariously defensive with a voteless OMGUS essentially. Roshar summed it up pretty well in the next post with this, which was my thoughts pretty much upon reading.
In post 30, Roshar wrote:
But you're hard-defending.

What I don't like about Roshar's thoughts on Policy lynches isn't that she disagrees with them, (I disagree with the concept of Policy lynches anyway) but that she wouldn't policy lynch straight away, she'd save them for D2 'in case we have no leads'. It looks like trying to to the nice thing, but comes across as 'we're saving that lynch for later' which simply appears scum-motivated to me. This brings us to her #32 in which she kind of dispels the above, but doesn't really close the case. Lynching an 'unreadable' player D2 in any case is quite likely either scum-motivated or bad play. How you can suggest that you won't have stronger reads than 'unreadable' D2 doesn't sit well with me, and the whole debacle seemed to ignore the posts so far from APF and RC especially. I'm not getting a massively strong read from this in pre-game since it seems more of a theoretical debate than a serious push on a PL D2 due to the lack of game-specific context throughout, but not only does it appear to me as scum-motivated, I also totally wanted to wade in and give my 2 pennies on Policy Lynches. (They're bad.)

In post 72, RadiantCowbells wrote:
If it makes you feel better I really really do want you to be on my side this game.

The terminology in this alarms me. 'My side', not 'Town' or something like that. Don't like this at all.

I also dislike This post 'If he's town and this is actually his scumhunting then I think town is better off without him anyway.' Going on about how being certain in reads is a scumtell, but for several pages as far as I can follow APF appears to be RC's strongest scumread based on a style of play more than anything. I don't like it either and players trying to call the game early especially in such a manner as APF did irritates me, but it just seems very forced and aloof to me.

So far, I don't like Roshar's play - it looks the most scum-motivated of the bunch and so I'll
Pre-Game FOS: Roshar
. This is followed by RC, APF and then everyone else is pretty null to me right now.

First Wall of the game, get in. *Punches air in delight*

In post 151, Frozen Angel wrote:^nice post

pretty much summed up my pov.

I'm still not sure if RC push on me makes him scum though. I know him better than any of you if thats a thing to consider . and his stubbornness and exaggerating his reads is a normal thing for him. I will w8 to see some signs that show me he is town or scum. he done neither.

This looks like you want maverick on your side and also don't really want to tangle with RC because you know he's town and he's a worse person to tangle with than I am when he's on his game.

You have made many mentions that RC isn't playing like RC yet you avoid directly pressuring him. I think RC scares you.

In post 720, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 718, Frozen Angel wrote:I will answer that after I posted your case which I will do that last thing tonight

I don't need you to respond
I don't even want you to respond
Cause I don't care about your response.

Your response will only be for the sake of making yourself look better to others. Remember how I said you haven't seen my tunnel mode yet?

We'll be prepared cause tunnel mode is in full effect. My vote is staying on you until you die or I do. Everything you say can and will be used against you in the the court of Jake.

In post 691, Jake from State Farm wrote:im sure people are going to have problems comprehending what I'm trying to say.

If FA were town imo she would have just started doing this stuff instead she basically says "hey guys I'm going to start doing this really awesome thing I did in another game, I was town and I had great reads for it "

Announcing it makes it seem like the motives aren't genuone.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #767 (isolation #217) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 765, Jake from State Farm wrote:Not garbage. In hopes to shine light on who scum is and get you lynched.

FUCK YOU

LETS GET ME LYNCHED I don't wanna play this shit

VOTE: Frozen Angel

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #769 (isolation #218) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

COMe on make people get me lynched I'm fucking all yours.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #771 (isolation #219) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 768, Jake from State Farm wrote:A wall of quotes of mine. Your best post ever.

THOSE ARE ALL YOUR FUCKING POSTS WITH CONTENT ABOUT ME WITH ABSOLOUTE MISREPRESENTATIOSNS

YOUR A ...

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #772 (isolation #220) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 770, Jake from State Farm wrote:See scum slip up when frustrated.

Slip up?

I show you slipping up post game

I SHOW HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #773 (isolation #221) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I was trying TOOOOO hard to not insult anyone but you just don't let me

Come on people

Fucking vote me

I won't post anything in this game

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #775 (isolation #222) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I already told them case by case mo...

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #776 (isolation #223) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

You wanted this? Take it

My self vote is all yours

Do your hard tunneling and push the mislynch

YOOOHOOO to you

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #778 (isolation #224) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm done explaining this shit

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #779 (isolation #225) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and I'm fucking done with anything about this game or you

Just lynch me or him.

This is the point I give up playing with someone like him

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #781 (isolation #226) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I won't read any Jake posts from this point forward.

VOTE: Jake from the state farm

I will vote him but I will self hammer in the first possible moment while he is alive.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #782 (isolation #227) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 780, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 778, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm done explaining this shit

Bye Felicia.

Bye shit

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #783 (isolation #228) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and learn to play please

some newbie games might help but meh I think somethings can't be fixed so meh

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #786 (isolation #229) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I never accused you that your hard tunneling RC. You were not even reading my posts

and I know how to play thank you. I have enough games with 100% right reads to prove that.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #788 (isolation #230) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 784, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm sorry if you are upset but please note this isn't anything personal. Once this game is over whatever happens I'm not going to dislike you.

This is personal for me. Your blacklisted from now on and I don't care about anything.

Your just someone who I absoloutly have no desire to play a mafia game with. I call people like you trolls and I have no respect for your play.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #789 (isolation #231) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and see? that me who can't ignore anyone.

I'm going to get drunk

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #792 (isolation #232) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I don't fucking know

And i don't fucking care

Do whatever you want

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #794 (isolation #233) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

You were hard tunneling RC. You assume someone scum and twist everything to see them as scum. You assumed RC is scum and made shitty posts about it

the rest of the hard tunnelings I mentioned after that was hard tunneling me though which is obvious

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #797 (isolation #234) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

And I can't stop intracting with you when you intract with me'

I just can't do it becuase of the reasons you are informed from our last half games. I'm sick and your pushing my sickness. I'm not in mood to talk with you

Just stop posting to me

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #800 (isolation #235) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

As I said its a 1v1

lynch me or jake

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #802 (isolation #236) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

be on me

don't talk to me

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #804 (isolation #237) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

My head is exploding like a volcano pushing out stuff

I can't take this anymore.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #807 (isolation #238) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 806, mhsmith0 wrote:FA and Jake: Both of you seriously need to stop talking to and about each other. It's not helpful at all. To anyone. Take a couple days off of your mutual engagement, and come back with cooler heads.

I'm mentally sick

I can't do that

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #809 (isolation #239) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

DO YOUR PRESSURE

LYNCH ME

But just don't post anything to me OK?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #810 (isolation #240) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

do whatever you want

i don't care

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #813 (isolation #241) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

playing the game can w8 till one of us is dead.

I can't take this anymore. and i won't replace in for anything game related ever again so thats not an option.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #815 (isolation #242) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 811, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 807, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 806, mhsmith0 wrote:FA and Jake: Both of you seriously need to stop talking to and about each other. It's not helpful at all. To anyone. Take a couple days off of your mutual engagement, and come back with cooler heads.

I'm mentally sick

I can't do that

My apologies. Hopefully you get to a doctor soon. Good meds are hard to find.

I battle with depression myself but I've been good lately.

I have my doctor and she is the most briliant and kind person I ever met in my life.

I take your inult to my heart.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #818 (isolation #243) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

srsly why can't you just stop posting to me?

is that a hard thing to do?

I'm seeing whatever your posting as an insult to my personal issues right now.

Your ..

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #820 (isolation #244) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

what will you feel after I flipped town though?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #822 (isolation #245) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 821, Ircher wrote:
Jeanne11 replaces Kain, effectively immediately.

@FA and @Jake - I think the best course of action right now would be to stop talking to each other.

I can't do that

I just can't resist to do it

Its a part of my sickness

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #823 (isolation #246) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

unless he stops talking to me

I CAN'T STOP

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #825 (isolation #247) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

You know what? I want you to hate yourself

will you kill yourself though? I won't be satisfied unless I see you hurting yourself

this is me and my sickness.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #826 (isolation #248) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

VOTE: Frozen Angel

Just do it

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #830 (isolation #249) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

If thats what it takes for seeing you like that I will happily get lynched.

More votes on me please, I'm begging you all

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #831 (isolation #250) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 827, mhsmith0 wrote:@Jake: Here's something just as helpful: spend the next day listing all the posts you think are scummy, and compile one big mega post or something on the subject. That way at least there's space for SOMETHING else to emerge in the down time.

@FA: Just ignore him. Think of it as a challenge or something.

I CAN'T IGNORE PEOPLE

You don't have any clues what you just asked me

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #833 (isolation #251) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 829, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 825, Frozen Angel wrote:You know what? I want you to hate yourself

will you kill yourself though? I won't be satisfied unless I see you hurting yourself

Wow. Just wow

yes wow

what will you do?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #834 (isolation #252) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 832, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 828, RadiantCowbells wrote:STOP PLS FA.
Jake seriously the fuck.
Do you think the mod makes a 'stop talking to each other' post if FA isn't town?

Like the mod basically modslipped that FA is fucking town. leave her alone.

I'll literally wagon anything that isn't in my townpile atm.

I don't think the mod slipped anything AI. I think the mod slipped that this whole engagement is toxic. Regardless of individual players' alignments.

I don't fucking care about his alignments.

this is the point one of just need to die

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #836 (isolation #253) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 833, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 829, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 825, Frozen Angel wrote:You know what? I want you to hate yourself

Wow. Just wow

yes wow

what will you do?

i mean i'm imagining all the ways you react to that and I can't help myself

what do you know about me? Your ...

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #838 (isolation #254) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 835, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 831, Frozen Angel wrote:I CAN'T IGNORE PEOPLE

You don't have any clues what you just asked me

This is true. I don't know you. And I don't know what it means to you what I asked. All I can say is, I think that's the healthier response. Get drunk like you were promising (but please not too drunk). Take 24 hours off the game. Do something other than posting at him. If you can manage it, I think you'll feel better for it.

I'm drinking shit.... with all the problem it has for me...

But I can't leave this thread now. I can't do anything else

just w8 till my mind freeze completly and I fucking die becuase of alcohol then it might stop

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #839 (isolation #255) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 837, mhsmith0 wrote:@mod: can you shut down the thread for 24 hours or something? I don't know if that's allowed or not, but I think it would at least help things and FORCE a disengagement if it is allowed.

Just vote me

does it matter at all?

its just a fucking game that I can't take anymore

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2054 (isolation #256) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

finally

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2062 (isolation #257) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I read them and I'm repeatedly saying that I had no abusive behavior or whatsoever in this game. I got emotional and I couldn't avoid answering him while he was pushing his shit over and over again - and even though I asked him to drop talking to me over and over and start reading my posts -
I don't actually know the reason I got banned n details and I don't wanna know. I guess its forbidden to talk about that so I won't. But I can talk about the force replacement and I think it wasn't justified.

and thats not even the part which pissed me off. Replaced in people started accusing me of cheating when I couldn't answer them. Seriously shame on some of you.

Just saying this. I don't hear any criticize - comments - notes about this.

It was my opinion and how I felt and basically nothing may change that so I don't need anyone to comment about this post.

But anyway forget all the above and don't comment on them ^

Gj town and mafia - and GJ mod overall . the game was fantastic. sorry it got ruined like that and sorry that I had a part in it.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2065 (isolation #258) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

sure

dependent on the game and players , I will think about it. not sure if I ever join a normal game ever again though. I just don't like some people who are repeatedly playing in that queue.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2067 (isolation #259) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2064, mhsmith0 wrote:When were people accusing you of cheating FA? I don't remember that happening, though honestly it's been long enough I legit could have simply forgotten.
Not going to point that out

I don't like a new conversation and argument here. It was just bugging me and I needed to express it out. If your curios go read the part after my force replace.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2073 (isolation #260) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I never asked you to do so. I just said how I was feeling then and it was real.

sorry for that anyway , wasn't nice of me . I still hope you find happiness somehow.

dropping this conversation before it starts again.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2111 (isolation #261) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2110, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 2105, Jake from State Farm wrote:Of course I'm biased towards myself but his arguments were fucking weak as shit. You have to look at motive and there was absolutely no scum motive in my actions. Plus like RC said (and I don't care if the mod's disagree). Once the mod stepped in we were both basically confirmed town.
I'm not going to look back and read and I can't remember exactly what was happening. This is a game where people make mistakes, there's no need for you to jump on me afterwards and criticize my play, especially by talking about it like this.
Just let him go and ignore him

Your play was amazing :wink:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”