Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

Is it bad I get enjoyment of two people I normally clash and get into arguments with going at each others throats. (frozen and jake through I do like frozen better than jake) up to page 32.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

Probably is I still feel bitter about how frozen did the exact same thing to me but as scum in a previous game and because of it I couldn't get her lynched. Difference is in this game so far I actually think she is town, she's easy to read when you know what you are looking for effort is another thing that make frozen easier to read. ( Also I didn't react as toxic as jake through when frozen did this to me) Frozens slot and people who replace into it will be town.

I don't want to get into what I think of jake as a person and a player. No read on him yet.

pedit: I'm still way back in earlier pages.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't really have time to post a big analysis.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1470, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Ooh joy. Anticipate my replacing out if I start arguing with Gar, he takes all the fun out of mafia.

Have I missed anything? I'm not willing to read between the NKA and pointless speculation of the last few pages. People ignoring Titus are stupid right now.

Yah can't wait.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

So max is jake from the states slot right, what reasoning for maxous being scum? Is it the fact he called clumsy town then went back on it or Jakes fight with frozen. If it's the former I understand a bit if it's the latter I think that's null.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #6) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1489, JohnnyFarrar wrote:A pretty effective scum tactic that also might be anything from boredom to a bad internet connection.

Also scum could hide there online status so yeh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #7) » Sun May 01, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Garmr »

Honestly I'm having difficulty getting into this game but I decided to start by looking on the main wagon yesterday and the reasoning people provided for being on it.

(side note maxous appears scummy to me as well for his behavior around the wagon.)

A stand out to me is plain farmer.

He goes a long time having clumsy as a scum read before giving any reasoning. Then in post 40 in his iso he goes full out on clumsy right around the time the max wagon was dropping. I this is new but the format of his post changes in post 964 actually dropping a case and then goes after it. The timing for his push seems to convenient to me for this harder push.

Also before clumsy he doesn't really push that hard and his reaction to jake vs frozen was weird to me it's like he was trying to keep in it and be active while making sure not to get to drawn into if you know what I mean(don't know if I conveyed that right).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #8) » Sun May 01, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't mind lynching maxous after a vt claim and his play I will hammer in 3 hours or so unless someone wants me to withhold till like the end of the day?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #9) » Sun May 01, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Garmr »

Yeh I will hammer but I want to see if anyone has any last words before the lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #10) » Sun May 01, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: maxous

N
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #11) » Tue May 03, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Plain
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #12) » Tue May 03, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1493, Garmr wrote:Honestly I'm having difficulty getting into this game but I decided to start by looking on the main wagon yesterday and the reasoning people provided for being on it.

(side note maxous appears scummy to me as well for his behavior around the wagon.)

A stand out to me is plain farmer.

He goes a long time having clumsy as a scum read before giving any reasoning. Then in post 40 in his iso he goes full out on clumsy right around the time the max wagon was dropping. I this is new but the format of his post changes in post 964 actually dropping a case and then goes after it. The timing for his push seems to convenient to me for this harder push.

Also before clumsy he doesn't really push that hard and his reaction to jake vs frozen was weird to me it's like he was trying to keep in it and be active while making sure not to get to drawn into if you know what I mean(don't know if I conveyed that right).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #13) » Wed May 04, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1523, Roshar wrote:The best display of someone who kept actively avoiding both the max and clumsy lynch on D1 is Huntress, despite finding
both
slots scummy/not town lean at one point or another.

Huntress on Clumsy:

This is her finding Clumsy scummy after catching up:

In post 971, Huntress wrote:
My initial scum reads are Roshar, Froot Loop and Clumsy but there are one or two others who haven't made an impression on me and I need to look back to see why that is.

This is her realizing she was late on the Clumsy wagon:

In post 1121, Huntress wrote:

Still not sure about Clumsy, but I'm liking the wagon on him even less than I liked his earlier posts, and his later posts seem to be better.

Huntress on Max:

This is her not only saying she'd vote for him if the time came, but saying she didn't like his posting D1.

In post 1196, Huntress wrote:In my case it's because I'm not very keen on either wagon. Clumsy was an initial scum read but his later posts have been better. It's the other way round with Jake/Max. Jake's early posting looked null to town
but Max not so much. Out of those two I'd prefer to vote Max.

This is Huntress' response when I asked her why she wasn't voting for Max when there was one day left in D1.

In post 1209, Huntress wrote:

In post 1202, Roshar wrote:@Huntress, any reason why you're taking your time voting Max? With less than a day left?

There was more than a day left when I made my last post so I was quite ok with leaving the vote till today.
Call it a reluctance to vote the same way as my main scum read.

Refusing to vote because of someone on the wagon? Really? The reluctance is you not wanting to get your hands dirty.

In post 1210, Huntress wrote:

Anyone up for a flashwagon on Roshar? Or even Lowell? I'd really prefer to lynch them to either of the current wagons.

This was end of D1,
there was less than a day left
. The fact that you suggested a flash lynch at that point is ludicrous. This is not something town would have considered had town been faced with two slots they knew nothing about (and had found one of them scummy at one point, and the other not a town lean). This is scum knowing both alignments and wanting to demonstrate strong adversity to lynching town.

When she finally votes for Maxous after prodding from me:

In post 1239, Huntress wrote:So how about Roshar or Lowell as alternatives?

I don't think there's a realistic chance of lynching Roshar now, judging by recent posts and looking back at the ISO's of those who haven't posted yet today,
so I'm moving my vote now but I'll be around for the rest of the day and I'm still very much open to a lynch on Lowell if enough people are willing

Vote: Maxous

"I really don't want to vote max, but I have no choice. Look how reluctant I am!"

So you literally disappeared most of D1 and never pushed any other lynch, and you come out in the final hours of the day and demonstrate strong reluctance over the vote, strong enough that you're willing to attempt to divert the lynch with less than a day left. It's so disingenuous.

Your D2 performance makes little sense too. Without providing so much as a reason, Max becomes your number 1 scum read. For someone who showed constant reluctance on voting him D1, there is absolutely no progression that led to that stance.

VOTE: Huntress

What do you think of my analysis,
Garmr
?

I'm finding your vote on APF interesting.

I'm unsure how I feel about it I find huntress hard to read. Maybe I would lynch her but I prefer my vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #14) » Thu May 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1585, a plain farmer wrote:I'd like to ask some people about their reads on certain other people. The names I ask about aren't arbitrary, but I don't want to say why I picked them.

@FAQ:
What are your feelings on Johnny, Rosh, and Garmr?

@Garmr:
What are your feelings on Johnny, FAQ, and Titus?

@Huntress:
What are your feelings on FAQ, Lowell, and mhsmith?

@Rosh:
The scumslip you mention in might be something. However, my past experiences tell me to treat such things with a grain of salt. In looking at my own scumlean on Huntress, I see that it was mostly due to Jeanne's Jake vote and Huntress's general unhelpfulness, which isn't a strong read. That combined with Huntress's response to your push having felt town to me makes not eager to lynch her (I would give her the smallest of town-leans atm).

Johnny
I don't know with johnny I'm going to say maybe town he posted around the same amount of constant in the last game and he still has that attitude of thinking his actually contributing.

Faq
null but I do agree with him on some point.

Titus- is pretty iffy with that jump between rochs wagon and huntress's it seems out of place.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #15) » Thu May 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

the titus point.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor