Mini Normal 1827 - No Flavor Mafia (Game Over)

Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Io »

In post 30, Killthestory wrote:o and Light, Vedith, Naomi, Creature, Black, and Io.

All wagon this with me friends
Ew friends are gross.
In post 19, Killthestory wrote:If scum use daytalk right, any interaction or 'slip' can be fake.
Doesn't make it less believable I fake town slipped in my first newbie game which had day chat. But really any scum 'sliping' town is fake no matter what, daytalk just means they could do it earlier and maybe a bit easier, though in that game I posted that 'slip' was before my partner got on.
In post 18, xyzzy wrote:I'm just an eager beaver! I'm first on the list because I was the first one to sign up for the game, and I refreshed the thread like 20 times today waiting for it to unlock.

the fact that the scum have daytalk is interesting. it implies a higher than average power level among the town, or a lower than average power level among the scum.
Also a side note I haven't played a closed game before so is this right, and is there any general things to note that are very common to see in closed games? I've read the link provided by Dunn in the OP, and looked at setups for a few games, but that doesn't really get a very good feel for what is common.

P-edit:
Creature wrote:Does this mean everybody who has posted besides Jordarrian is town?
I'm pretty sure Kill didn't say everyone other than Jord was town. Not as scummy sure, but not scummy on page 3 wouldn't be a town read for most people.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Io »

Io wonders why Naomi narrates her life.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Io »

In post 90, Killthestory wrote:
In post 87, Jordarrian wrote:
In post 84, Killthestory wrote:The fuck are you going on about?
Don't you love to quickhammer in ms?
In post 86, Transcend wrote:Kinda wanna lynch Naomi they're annoying
ಠ_ಠ
you don't know how i play

@transcend, Dude, Naomi is a g wtf
Isn't he your +1? He kind of talks like it and he at least should know how you play a bit.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Io »

In post 92, Naomi-Tan wrote:whats a +1?
A +1 is someone you bring along to a party or event.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Io »

Apparently I can't go to sleep after making 4 posts without being accused of being lazy and doing nothing.
In post 180, Creature wrote:The fact Io hasn't voted anyone isn't scummy.
VOTE: Io happy? :roll:
I couldn't really care much less about RVS. I participate if someone actually looks overtly scummy, but most times I just don't care to do it.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Io »

In post 179, Creature wrote:First part is filler
Second part is fluff, no opinions on who townslipped.
Third part, no actual scum hunting.
Not sure on the Fourth Part.
This post is so stupid, you pretty much just boiled it down to because I wasn't scum hunting the entire first post I'm scummy which is a bit hypocritical since you haven't scum hunted at all in the slightest either until Naomi brought it up and another person started voting me. If you had such a scummy vibe from y first post you have no reason to wait until other people being up it being scum if you were town. Not to mention your second reason for scum reason me is me not voting when you couldn't be bothered to start a wagon on me until another person placed a vote.

As for what you actually said about the post as well as Naomi the first part was filler yeah it was a joke I don't even know how you didn't even think that was a joke. The second part was just me pointing out how Kill was not 100% right in his statement and plus no one even town slipped so what are you wen trying to get at? The third part wasn't even anything to do with scumhuting or even anything remotely related to what you said as that part was me asking a question about what would likely be in a setup. The 4th part was me criticizing you for trying to put words in Kill's mouth ecausse he never said everyone but Jord was town which you were saying he was implying.

VOTE: Creature
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Io »

In post 189, Vedith wrote:Calm down guys, Creatures not scum!
I am calm, but his push on me is the least genuine non-RV I have ever seen.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Io »

If you're not going to read the argument why even post something not relevant to what I said?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Io »

In post 197, Creature wrote:Also, I remember I said you not voting
isn't
scummy.
Ok well I apparently can't tell the difference between is and isn't.
But your argument aside from that still looks like you were just waiting for any bit of possible evidence to me being scummy. Post 164 makes It sound like you were already aware it was not a post that was scum hunting yet you waited until after someone else brigs it up before you even explained that was why you were scum reading me, and that's the problem I have with you. You give no reason for a scum read, then when another person had the same read as you, you act like you had thought of that reason first and they were just slow to realize that. Sure that could be true if you are town, but as town you had no reason to hide evidence for me being scum whereas scum could just as easily say they think someone is scum and allow a townie to go through to work of making a reasoned argument and claim the exact same thing. And it's the later that looks like what you are trying to do because you did exactly that, vote me and wait for someone else to make an argent why I would be scum.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Io »

In post 208, Creature wrote:
Io

I already found your post weird, but I wanted someone to see what others thought first.
Yes I know what you are saying and what you are claiming, but I don't believe that is your intent.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Io »

In post 213, Creature wrote:
Io

I'll treat you as Smithereens 2.0 for now.
Don't know who that is, but I really don't care what you think of my play style.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Io »

In post 214, BlackStar wrote:
In post 209, Io wrote:
In post 208, Creature wrote:
Io

I already found your post weird, but I wanted someone to see what others thought first.
Yes I know what you are saying and what you are claiming, but I don't believe that is your intent.
I believe him. I mean he was ready for someone to explain why they specifically found you scummy.
And how do you know that exactly?
What is there to say that he felt that way as a townie and not that he was scum just putting a vote and waiting for others confirmation that player is scummy?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Io »

In post 223, Creature wrote:I am actually tempted to whiteknight Io.
I don even know what that means.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Io »

Dude lack of activity is not AI it's annoying.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Io »

In post 235, Vedith wrote:
In post 233, Naomi-Tan wrote:I just woke up from my nap and I noticed we are on page 10 now so here is my plan in order; Firstly I want to respond to stuff that happened during my nap in a multi-quote and then I wish to give out my read list so far. So Give me a sec :)
Why are you telling us this?
Why does it matter?
I honestly don't have a problem with Naomi doing a little bit of role play or stuff like this, but it's still not like she's doing it to distract you or derail the non-existent current topic. It might be a little concerning to see this casual behavior if she's being pushed super hard, but being casual in general isn't anything really bad. Sure it's a bit fluffy like a llama but having a little bit of fluffy between actual content doesn't remove the content and the content is what matters.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Io »

In post 243, Killthestory wrote:wotttttttt
She just broke Kill.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Io »

In post 250, Transcend wrote:Mother of God Naomi, no one is gonna read that whole thing. I bet you ten bucks that you could've said less than you did.
Why not? It's only a few paragraphs. Plus I read it.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Io »

In post 261, Creature wrote:
In post 252, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 249, Creature wrote:Let's make it simpler:

How many games you played in this site so far?
6 complete games.
Isn't that enough games to know it's easy to make a huge post containing all flaws someone made?
Shouldn't that mean you should be doing more then? If it's that easy to do there really is no reason to not be doing critical analysis of ISO's.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Io »

In post 270, Creature wrote:So how do you expect town to post? Like gods?
Theoretically, yes. Realistically, no.
I mean it is a game so everyone should be playing towards their wincon and town usually sets the meta and mafia mimic the meta in theory.
But the problem with theory is that it doesn't apply in all cases as you have some people who play town differently than others and scum who play scum differently than others. When it comes to making posts someone's style of post is more often than not just going to be how they usually post no matter if they are scum or town, alignment comes into play when making reads and how they go about making accusations. Scum are at a disadvantage because they already know the players' alignments, outside of multiball, and that can show through when scum make reads as they have to pretend they don't already know a player is confirmed town.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Io »

In post 275, Creature wrote:I don't like when someone acts like "everything can be faked", how would the game work? Stay in the shadows and wait someone make a flaw?
Well not to prove your point, but everything can be faked. The thing is that you really can't take everything at face value and say that every town slip must be from town and you can't be skeptical of every single thing posted. The point where the "everythign can be faked" comes in is when looking at a person as a whole through their ISO and interactions with others to reach a conclusion of "OK they are likely not to be faking this town slip because they've done this and that which x number of coincidences means it's more likely to not be scum faking a slip," or "OK they are likely to be faking this because of the way they approached it and this and that makes them look more consistently scummy even in smaller amounts so it probably is indeed scum faking it."
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Io »

In post 281, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 273, Io wrote:
In post 270, Creature wrote:So how do you expect town to post? Like gods?
Theoretically, yes. Realistically, no.
I mean it is a game so everyone should be playing towards their wincon and town usually sets the meta and mafia mimic the meta in theory.
But the problem with theory is that it doesn't apply in all cases as you have some people who play town differently than others and scum who play scum differently than others. When it comes to making posts someone's style of post is more often than not just going to be how they usually post no matter if they are scum or town, alignment comes into play when making reads and how they go about making accusations. Scum are at a disadvantage because they already know the players' alignments, outside of multiball, and that can show through when scum make reads as they have to pretend they don't already know a player is confirmed town.
i don't understand what is the point of this post...like what did you say that isn't textbook mafiascum wiki page material?
Well that is the point. Creature seamed completely confused that people would even consider doing that.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Io »

In post 306, xyzzy wrote:
In post 297, Transcend wrote:don't see much town motivation from her
you keep pushing the idea that I'm scum with really vague reasoning, but you're doing it in such a way that it's basically impossible for me to meaningfully respond to anything you say bring just saying "uh I disagree"

I don't like Killthestory's post 303.
His reasoning is clear, maybe not the best, but I don't see what you don't understand. He's saying that the things you post such as the questions here and there and the not liking post x feel like they are scum just trying to post a little bit of content to not get called out for not doing anything.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Io »

In post 321, Creature wrote:light_ganski
massive
Vedith
pistachi0n

Would easily wagon any of these
Who's massive?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Io »

Never mind he literally hasn't even posted I looked over him.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Io »

Creature's already said most his reads are based off of activity. That should be self explanatory as to why he is sum reading those 4 people, even though 1 of them hasn't gotten on the thread yet and not all 4 of them will be scum.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Io »

In post 334, Creature wrote:I scumread nullreads and I believe town!massive would've done something.

Also, don't come with "Lynch all Liars"
Because life is not a thing and there is absolutely nothing that could have happened between signups and now to prevent massive from getting online or something similar to that.
Keep in mind Dunn still says in the second post only 12 of the 13 people confirmed meaning Massive probably hasn't even been on the forums since the game started unless Dunn just hasn't updated that.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Io »

In post 344, Transcend wrote:I hate third party gimmick accounts.
Now I'm just imagining a person who just always acts like they are a Serial Killer.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Io »

Creature wrote:Not doing anything scummy is easy, being towny isn't.
But you're scumreading a person who appears to have just dropped off the face of the planet.
yes OK don;t town read them, but really saying you want to lynch them is ridiculous. If they were dodging the thread to avoid discussions that may be one thing, but that's not the same as not playing the game at all.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Io »

In post 351, BlackStar wrote:VOTE: creature
Also Creature is now L-1.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Io »

xyzzy RV'd you first and just never unvoted. They probably aren't even serious.
light just voted you and other than you looked scummy nothing stated about it.
I know me and Naomi voted you because your push on me was terribly plus you immediately backed off.
Transcend voted you because you were saying that scum would be joining your wagon.
I don't know about Black but I assume he just voted you because he thinks you are very scummy. That's about the only reason to push someone to L-1.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Io »

I don't know. If you are town and scum was trying to push you as fast as they could it would likely be light or black that would be the scum on that wagon.
Light just doesn't have a lot in terms of reason for voting you. Plus their comment in post 140 is a slight scumtell as scum do usually have a harder time scum reading people when they know everyone is not scum.
Black is mainly suspicious for pushing you to L-1 ad not pointing it out. That wouldn't be a hard scum quicklynch to pull off with one person voting and not saying it is L-1 and another scum to come in and vote a little later claiming they didn't realize they were at L-1 and they thought Creature was at L-2, but that isn't too likely as that means 2 scum would have to be online and not currently voting creature to devise a plan to do that.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Io »

Right now I could do Creature or Light, though going back and reading Light's ISO I think they are a bit more suspicious than Creature.
I don't see them as being TvT at the very least, and SvS is questionable so it looks like it would be TvS.

VOTE: Light
That post I mentioned earlier just doesn't quite sit right with me.

As for Vedith I don't know. I would need to look more at them.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Io »

In post 367, BlackStar wrote:
In post 359, Io wrote:I don't know. If you are town and scum was trying to push you as fast as they could it would likely be light or black that would be the scum on that wagon.
Light just doesn't have a lot in terms of reason for voting you. Plus their comment in post 140 is a slight scumtell as scum do usually have a harder time scum reading people when they know everyone is not scum.
Black is mainly suspicious for pushing you to L-1 ad not pointing it out. That wouldn't be a hard scum quicklynch to pull off with one person voting and not saying it is L-1 and another scum to come in and vote a little later claiming they didn't realize they were at L-1 and they thought Creature was at L-2, but that isn't too likely as that means 2 scum would have to be online and not currently voting creature to devise a plan to do that.
That would be really suspicious though. It wouldn't make sense to take unnecessary risks like that and bring attention to yourself
Which is why I concluded that that is not very likely as it requires insane planning and 2 people who can easily play dumb and pass for being dumb.
Creature wrote:He's prob distancing Vedith here.
Could that argument not also apply to you though?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Io »

In post 402, xyzzy wrote:pages 5-8:

: this isn't a good post. by page 4 you should have something to say about your vote for sure.
: I also get a bit of a bad vibe from Creature.
: I really don't like this post at all.
: this is a terrible post for so many reasons, including the fact that, if you genuinely believe 2 people are masons, saying so on day 1 is basically just super unhelpful. why point out that possibility to scum if instead you can just quietly note it in case it becomes useful later?
: Transcend, would you be willing to comment on what made you make this post?
: I've already said this, but I don't like the way Transcend sets up looking at me as scum; the only valid response to this is "I disagree" because it's completely subjective.
: I agree with this; if you condense your scum reads to 3 people and say "okay these people are scum" it's way too easy to ignore everyone else.
: what's TvT stand for?
: why did you feel the need to make this post? it feels annoying and unhelpful.
: it's interesting that light_ganski went from reading Naomi-Tan as null-scum to town from post 107 to 140. this post is okay.
: this is an okay post.
: I'm not a fan of this post and I disagree.
: I think gut reads are absolutely fine as long as you make it clear that that's what they are.
: I don't like this post.
: another Creature post that I dislike.
: you're one to talk.
: not voting for someone early on is a null tell most of the time.
: looking back at post 81, I agree with this.
: this is a pretty reasonable reads list. I obviously disagree with the assertion that you've explained your suspicion toward me to any reasonable extent, but most of the others feel okay.
: a moderately filler-y post about a pretty filler-y post.
: this is a thing Creature has said that I agree with.
: this is a really bad post
: not a huge fan of this post.
: y'know, you've still not actually clarified whether you were serious or not. 186 points toward you being serious, but you've not explicitly answered that question.
: this defense of post 81 from Io seems... reasonable.
: Vedith continues to make unclear posts that do not significantly contribute to the game.
: this is a valid point.
: more Transcend role fishing.

rest is coming later because it's 3:17 am
Why is it that most of your commentary, xyzzy, is stuff like "bad post," "OK post," etc. Giving nothing but baseline good or bad, and then you only go into depth with Transcend's posts. I understand he's your top scum read, but like if you're going to go post by post saying waht you think you could at least give the same level of thought to all the posts you are looking at. Especially since you are analyzing about a forth or fifth of all post which would be around 80-110 posts when you are done.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Io »

In post 438, Naomi-Tan wrote:xyzzy, - Null
light_ganski,- Slight town read
BlackStar - slight scum read
(towncred) - town read

Whats your point massive? I got only 1 of them as maybe scum and that could be distancing or sheeping..?
Baka.
Like fully disagree.
xyzzy is a little scummy, but not as much as Light and Black is Null to me.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Io »

Like I said in 359 and 365 their comment just looked scummy and they were also early onto the Creature wagon with not a lot of reason.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Io »

In post 447, light_ganski wrote:
In post 446, Naomi-Tan wrote:I think the area your talking about is not really a good area it was barely out of RVS and seems totally irrelevant to the current environment. I think thats where we differ as I see that as just an innocent comment and not scummy and the creature train didn't exist when they voted them.
Io's reaction to 140 doesn't look at all innocent to me?

How does one construe "Yh you guys are all town" with "I can't get any scum reads", especially as I said who I thought might be scum in that exact post?
The read just looks more like the "everyone looks town but if I had to make a read they would be these people" which doesn't seam genuine.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Io »

Sorry I was busy all day after school and I was just far to tired to get on.
I just finished catching up and reading the last 5 pages.

First, I don't really like Naomi's 518 reads for the same reason I didn't like Light's reads. Though Naomi has been doing a lot more than light so I don't feel it being too scummy or really that much at all, just bad.

The thing with Ved and Black just looked silly. For 1 that post was pretty clean I'm not sure how Black managed to misinterpret that, but really I don't think you can call that a lie, it's more just a clear indication that Black has not been following what you have been arguing at all (Talking about Ved). At least that argument looks way to bad to be a planned scum interaction so I can't see a Black x Ved scum team at all in the slightest.

My reaction to creatures 575: -_-
Like I know I don't have insane activity in most of my games, but like that ISO is small so you could have at least bothered to look and see that I did push my scum reads.
YOU
were even one of them early on and I pushed you. But like whatever it doesn't matter.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Io »

In post 585, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 584, Io wrote:Sorry I was busy all day after school and I was just far to tired to get on.
I just finished catching up and reading the last 5 pages.

First, I don't really like Naomi's 518 reads for the same reason I didn't like Light's reads. Though Naomi has been doing a lot more than light so I don't feel it being too scummy or really that much at all, just bad.

The thing with Ved and Black just looked silly. For 1 that post was pretty clean I'm not sure how Black managed to misinterpret that, but really I don't think you can call that a lie, it's more just a clear indication that Black has not been following what you have been arguing at all (Talking about Ved). At least that argument looks way to bad to be a planned scum interaction so I can't see a Black x Ved scum team at all in the slightest.

My reaction to creatures 575: -_-
Like I know I don't have insane activity in most of my games, but like that ISO is small so you could have at least bothered to look and see that I did push my scum reads.
YOU
were even one of them early on and I pushed you. But like whatever it doesn't matter.
you said you didn't like my reads in 518 but you didn't say why. Could you please define what you didn't like about it? I also find it strange you didn't comment on 510.
Well I was about to explain this, but I just realized I completely misread those reads. But I had thought you were saying you had no scum reads since I just overlooked you saying it was Town to Scum and not a list of Town and no one under the scum list. I just feel pretty stupid.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Io »

I frankly don't like pre-flip associations all that much but really xyzzy and Light do look like a good candidate for a scum team.
For one he makes it pretty clear that his reads are identical to Light's reads. The only difference is that Xyzzy was scum reading Trancend for a while, but is now calling it just TVT which could be backing off realizing he couldn't push a Trans lynch but that's aside the point. Both of them are scum reading both Light and Verdith, and to a lesser extent Blackstar but Xyzzy just calls it a potential bus.

Also the interactions within both of them are odd to say the least.
420 mentions how Light's switching on their Naomi read looks "ineresting", but then still says they are a townie so it's like just pointing out a slightly scummyish post just for the sake of pointing it out but then just throwing away any real meaning attached to the point of calling it out. (I realize my rants can make no sense and hard to follow, but trust me it just doesn't look right if you can get what I'm trying to say.) Also the rest of his posts with light in them are kind of just filler, not buddying, scum reading, town reading, or really interacting at all.
Also Light and Xyzzy just both kinda town read each other without really talking about it at all. The highest extent of interaction was 296 being a light defense of Xyzzy.

I also want to mention how early both of them get onto the Creature wagon and never let it go. Xyzzy was #3 and Light #141; Light's is only weird because he doesn't justify it until 448, and while xyzzy's does look like it would come from a townie as it was in RVS and later turned into a real scum read with some evidence being thrown into why he believed it. Also just a little bit worth noting how close their evidence against creature came in time, which funny enough in 381Xyzzy said it was derailing to talk about scum having daychat when it actually would come into play when scum can coordinate reads and having 2 similar reads in close proximity to each other is a bit of a red flag.

If I had to guess I would say that with this post this guy is currently the third scum.
In post 754, Seraphim wrote:Has KTS seriously not moved his vote since page 2 or whenever he voted my predecessor? Hoo boy.
Xyzzy hasn't moved since post #3. You have little reason to call out KTS and not Xyzzy. Kind of a double standard there.

Oh and lastly. I do not think Verdith will be scum with Light. It seams way to incredibly convenient that almost every single player scum reads Verdith but there is disagreeing with Light.
It makes most sense for 2 scum (Xyzzy and Light) to push Verdith and have another scum (I think Seraphim) to bus Light and frame Verdith with the bus. Again Xyzzy said he thought it derailing to bring up the daychat as it was irrelevant, but the daychat would lead to a well thought out scum plan which is what this looks like.

TLDR:
Verdith is Town
Light and Xyzzy are very likely a scum team.
Seraphim is also a pretty good shot to be in the scum team.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Io »

In post 767, Seraphim wrote:Io, that theory is bullshit. Why? Primarily because it revolves around the idea that my predecessor received the same coaching I did which he seems to have ignored. He voted for no one and pushed no onr. His play was atrocious. He was also new. I doubt theoretical scum buddies would have let him play like that especially as an elaborate bussing procedure.

Also light and xyzzy are pushing Creature??? not Vedith??? (Sorry I can't check ISOs on my phone, so I can't say for sure while I am writing this post their status vis a vie Vedith

The reason I mentioned KTS and not xyzzy is because KTS is voting me which is why I noticed it looking at the votecount which caused me to go back and look into why that might be the case. And it's because he was voting my predecessor. Whom he voted at the beginning of the game.

Finally, where is the disagreement with Light that you imagine materializing? Your view of events is completely different than the way the game is. The Vedith wagon has not really happened and Light is at L-2? Are you sure we are reading the same game and you're not trapped in a parallel universe version of it?
I'm pretty sure I said nothing about your predecessor because I don't feel like you need to answer for everything they did. But Jord was fairly inactive so it's not like he would have done anything anyways. Plus you weren't even the main part of that read at all you were a good possibility at best if both flipped scum.

You litterally haven't read at all if you missed both of them having Verdith and Creature as the top 2 lynches. Plus litterally scum was just dayvigged and you believe that the scum team was bussing Verdith and not Light? No Verdith is not going to be scum at all.

Really Xyzzy is the best candiate for scum and it's just stupid that anyone believes that Verdith was being bussed by the Mafia and Light was being left alone.
VOTE: Xyzzy
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Io »

In post 880, Seraphim wrote:Who do you think did bus Light?
Uh, you. Do I have to continue with this question?
OK, but seriously you would be the most likely person I see to bus Light. I wouldn't want to lynch you now as I think Xyzzy is a much better candidate and you could still have easily been in the wrong place and the wrong time, but I do not think highly of you and really I need to see Xyzzy flip red before I would consider pushing hard for your lynch.

As for your questions.
It's pretty obvious Xyzzy was defending Light and people still were not giving their opinions on the matter such as Massive, Skelda, and obviously your predecessor never gave any opinions.
Consensus is that it was not unanimous.

As for the Verdith opposition include myself, who I know is Town already, and Skelda who just has no opinion on the topic.
Thus the pretty obvious conclusion is that if everyone but a single person (myself not included) say 1 player is scum something is clearly wrong because that means either the entire Mafia chose to bus that one person immediately, or they have to be town. The flip from Light doesn't help make Verdith look more scummy it does the opposite if anything.
Really 2 Mafia bussing each other is something I just refuse to acknowledge as a valid argument as for why Verdith is scum because that is the single stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Literally any townie should be able to step back and look at that and think that something has to be wrong for all of the Town and scum to want to lynch Verdith. You can see it as a bus sure, but then that doesn't explain a dual bus because to push a dual bus for almost the whole game is absurd and makes no sense for a Mafia with daychat to even do. That entire plan would revolve around the Mafia having 1 member bus the other 2 to be pretty much confirmed Town which is the worst gamble I have ever seen.
The fact that I am having to explain to you how stupid you and anyone thinking Verdith is scum is absurd.

Oh and I forgot to say this in the last post, but really anyone still considering a scum dayvig...I really can't express my disappointment in your critical thinking skills. "Mod being allowed 1 abnormal role makes scum dayvig very likely" is just...*sigh* no real words can describe how bad that argument is. Just don't. That's all. Just stop being stupid. Just because something
can
be done does not mean it
will
be done.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Io »

In post 887, Naomi-Tan wrote:Guys we have many days left, please don't hammer yet. thanks. anyway nice vig dude. Sleep was productive and I Will reattempt to do still but you've added a ton of pages XD
6 and a half.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Io »

I can't read. I thought you were asking how many days were left.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Io »

In post 890, Naomi-Tan wrote:-Cool-But-Thats-
Do you just like to capitalize random words?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Io »

In post 911, Blitzkrieg wrote:
Do the normal guidelines permit a scum day vig?
As long as a role is not bastard it can theoretically be in the game.
A scum-dayvig is not normal and really if there is a scum dayvig that would almost certainly mean the town has some rather strong roles in it as a scum dayvig would be used to either limit how many mislynches the town has or to balance out the towns overall power.

Really it's just unlikely more than anything, but at the same time if he was a scum-dayvig that means he did just hurt his team a ton by getting rid of one of their members when there is a strong town just for town cred.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Io »

They altslipped.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Io »

In post 954, Seraphim wrote:Bullshit. Jor was a bad new player not used to Mafiascum conventions. He would have been coached in the PT.

"valid"

Unvote
Vote: xyzzy
Worth noting that I've played less games than Jord.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Io »

In post 994, Skelda wrote:Seraphim was the very first one to vote for Light
Because I don't exist. :cry:
I mean I know I made my vote like 300 posts before he even joined, but still. Like you could even just look at vote counts since they are in order of who voted when.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Io »

In post 999, Blitzkrieg wrote:
In post 998, Transcend wrote:Imo just townbloc {Creature, Naomi, Transcend, BlackStar, Io} and should be lock town win.
Your lock group has scum in it, so nope. Take out BlackStar and put in anyone but Seraphim and good to go.
This is good enough to town read him by.
Any person willing to be out of the town-bloc is probably not scum unless by some chance he was a vengeful goon. Thought that's also not normal.

Also I just looked at the vigilante page again.
It specifically says a Vigilante cannot be scum in normal games. Even if you allow one abnormal role I don't think that even permits a scum vigilante at all.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1036, Blitzkrieg wrote:Great. I know that y'all are not going to lynch him unless he mysteriously keeps surviving. I'm well aware of your thoughts that I am crazy. Ty.

Can we lynch Seraphim now?
I mean now that you said that he wont ever be attacked, but yeah having a Vigilante not be killed by the Mafia to frame them isn't so bad.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Io »

In post 1042, Transcend wrote:massive when the fuck did you unvote this you need to get the fuck back on.
He never unvoted, the vote count was wiped to accommodate for 1 less player.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Io »

Honestly when it comes to claims I don't like them. It is almost always pointless and doesn't tell the town anything useful.
Like really if he claimed jail keeper right now what does that do for the Town? It outs the almost certainly only protective and if he's lying then the real protective would then need to cc him and we still out them. If he claims vanilla it tells us nothing. Pretty much a day op with instant results is the only thing that would tell us anything of use.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Io »

I mean the problem with lynching Seraphim is that every controversial person other than Seraphim is voting him.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Io »

I feel like 2 of these guys here are scum Naomi, Skelda, Kill, and xyzzy.
As far as I'm concerned the lock town would be Black, Trans, Creature, and Verdith. Massive also looks really good, and Blitz looks townie too but just not someone I trust to lead lynches.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Io »

In post 1099, BlackStar wrote:Someone should drop the bass now
The what?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Io »

In post 1107, Transcend wrote:Remind me why sera has to claim again and why xyzzy is escaping rope.

Also io, Naomi as scum? Really? ...really....
What? I mean talking about the not obvious townies. Naomi still falls in that.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1116, Creature wrote:Oh right, why are we townreading Vedith again?
Because the argument against Verdith is stupid. It's literally just that Light and Veridth were both scum because they were pushing to lynch each other. Which is a step worse of an argument than scum viging their own member. At least with that argument it's only 1 scum bussing another, but with the Verdith begin scum argument it relies solely on 2 scum deciding to bus each other early on in the game.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Io »

Well that was a bit anti climactic.
Though I don't see why you waited 9 hours to hammer. That was an abnormal amount of time given to think about weather or not to hammer.
I'll need to see Xyzzy's alignment before making a conclusion, but I do think that is a bit suspicious from you Kill.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Io »

Massive is a really weird scum kill. Like he was the most vocal early on in killing Xyzzy and that was a mislynch.
However 2 vigilantes seams a bit to swingy to me.
It's pretty likely scum.

VOTE: Kill
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Io »

Vedrith probably isn't scum though.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1198, Killthestory wrote:lol there isn't two vigs because that'd mean we'd also have a prot role or some shit which is way too overpowered for town with an already flipped Mafia goon.
Plus a sane mod wouldn't have a 2-shot Mafia dayvig.

If there was a Vigilante it would be a Serial Killer not a Vigilante.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1200, Skelda wrote:
In post 1194, Io wrote:Vedrith probably isn't scum though.
Why?
You know I make longer posts less often so I don't have to repeat myself.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p8301283
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Io »

In post 1218, Creature wrote:Is there a town-aligned roleblocker?
Why would we know this?

Honestly I would put Verdith at the very absolute bottom. He is so unlikely to be scum it's not worth putting him at the highest scum tier. Plus you're scum reading him for the same reason people are town reading you so like it's just a double standard at that point.
I could do a Skelda or Kill today. Kill is just off this game which is why I am voting him.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Io »

In post 1220, Transcend wrote:Io do you think Skelda and KTS can be a possible scum team?
Probably not. I think one is scum, more leaning to Kill being the scum though.
If Skelda is scum Kill and Blitz wouldn't be on the scum team just because of Skelda's early tunnel on them.

But KTC was also at the top of Light's town reads. Kill hadn't really done anything at that point so it's free town read for no real reason.
Blitz was also a decent scum read by Light aw well, so that's why I don't see Blitz as the most likely scum.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Io »

Really if Skelda is scum I would guess you or Naomi would be scum with them. Probably Naomi.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Io »

No he does that a lot, but like I said him waiting 9 hours to hammer is uncharacteristic of him. Especially since he already made it clear his mind was made up when he did that.
In post 1133, Io wrote:Well that was a bit anti climactic.
Though I don't see why you waited 9 hours to hammer. That was an abnormal amount of time given to think about weather or not to hammer.
I'll need to see Xyzzy's alignment before making a conclusion, but I do think that is a bit suspicious from you Kill.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Io »

In post 1169, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1168, Creature wrote:I want to flip Vedith, he'll give us a bunch of info even if he flips town.
okay

VOTE: Vedith
How is that a post by someone who didn't notice a player was at L-1?
What do you mean you accidentally lynched him?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Io »

What the Hell Kill? How did you not even notice I didn't even quote the right post.
You are just making up excuses and not even paying attention to the accusation.

Here was what I meant to quote, but still it basically doesn't look like an accident.
In post 1131, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1129, Transcend wrote:Hey if you don't care then can you off xyzzy
good idea

VOTE: xyzzy
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Io »

VOTE: Skelda

I'm obviously not going to be able to lynch Kill today so moving to plan 2. Skelda at least wouldn't be a bad shoot for Black.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Io »

It was too sudden of a leaving to really be AI anyways. When people just leave like that with no reason it's likely just life.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Io »

In post 1276, Creature wrote:PoE:
Vedith

Seraphim
Killthestory

Blitzkrieg
Skelda
Transcend
Naomi-Tan
I pretty much agree wit this only Kill and Blitz are swapped on my PoE.
I also don't see Trans as extremely likely, probably Blitz level likely.

Pretty sure either Seraph or Skelda are scum, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out which it is.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Io »

In post 1302, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1301, Killthestory wrote:pressure
Pressure? how is acting like you have information good pressure? so you was VT acting like you had a role -_- Okay then; why did you want to pressure them?
Well I mean pretending like you got info on scum makes them pretty paranoid.
Killthestory wrote:just read her attack on me.

she doesn't even bother to ask me questions, just assume I'm scum.
I mean if you gave a damn people wouldn't need to ask questions. Why would you intentionally be cryptic and expect people to ask you for what you mean?
Also you're terrible. Like your responce to an accusation is just "you're scum."
And you were town reading Naomi all of day 1 and even commenting on how good of a player it was, even as an exaggerated joke. So no you're flipping on a dime like that because she accused you is scummy.

I'm starting to think you want to be lynched over Skelda/Seraph at this point.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1322, Naomi-Tan wrote:
MOD: Please fix the link to 1319 within 1318. It appears to not be functioning not giving people the choice to jump past it as I intended. Also VC. Thanks
Can you also spoiler that entire post while you're at it?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Io »

Did you get the Black being a 2-shot dayvig and shoot a goon d1?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Io »

I like this new girl.
She got good style.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1406, Creature wrote:Also, idk why Skelda wouldn't be okay with us PoEing him.
Yes, I too find it difficult to believe that a townie would be upset that they are in the process being mislynched and dislike the idea of said PoE.
Grade A logic there.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Io »

In post 1423, Transcend wrote:do you agree with me that titus is scum?
Uh, who is scum?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Io »

It's worth noting that scum would be a lot more inclined to buddy with the dayvig than push for their lynch.
I don't see Blitz as scum for pushing the dayvig at all. If anything he lacks the ability to connect dots.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Io »

It's just not worth it as scum to push a dayvig.
1) you run the risk of pissing off said dayvig and dying.
2) you know you're not going to lynch him because face it, scum wouldn't get a 2-shot dayvig even in a non-normal game.
3) you get a bit suspicious for doing so. I guess you could go for the long con and hope someone says scum wouldn't do that like now, but still.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Io »

Transcend wrote:let's l-1 this slot imo
You know, I was thinking about putting that slot at L-2 just now, but I went back over their ISO.
I just don't feel quite right about their lynch anymore.
Their posts do feel pretty genuine and you can feel the lack of motivation radiating from Skelda even before Light was shot so it's not like a defeated scum thinking they have no hope with a dead partner.

Skelda's early game was pretty spotty and they cited IRL just getting in the way, but then at 664 they do admit they don't really have motivation for playing the game.
Skelda also was the only person to challenge Kill pretty early, though they dropped it. At the very least it's not a SvS motivated vote.

Their was also Skelda's town slip in 978 everyone seams to have skipped over/ignored.

So then what is scummy about Skelda? Well from what I see D1 their lack of opinions could have been a reason to scum read Skelda, but looking at them now not only does Skelda have reads, Skelda is actually changing their reads too even willing to admit they were probably wrong about Naomi being scum and flipping to a Naomi town read (Not that I fully agree with it). Skelda was also defending Seraph a bit before Rach stepped in to help the slot.
The only thing I found somewhat scummy from reading their ISO was the conflicting messages between who should be claiming and not claiming in 1104 and 1111, but even then those aren't even really that scummy because we did lynch Xyzzy and Seraph didn't even claim which is what Skelda was advocating for.

I'm just not really seeing it now that I went back to reevaluate Skelda. I don't think they are scum.
I'll be leaving my vote on KTS for right now. More later.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Io »

Naomi v KTS is almost certainly TvS I think. KTS's switching of 180 read on Naomi for really no reason is very bad. Also him scum reading me for scum reading him is also pretty bad, and it looks like it's his same reason for scum reading Naomi too.

Black can I borrow your gun for a second to shoot KTS?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Io »

In post 1519, Transcend wrote:And io has expressed interest in voting skelda but hasn't yet.

So lol.
Because I don't want to lynch Skelda since they are not scummy. :roll:
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1524, Naomi-Tan wrote:Really? Well... Here is a 1 - 4 chance of killing scum..
I am very curious as to where this number came from.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1527, Killthestory wrote:oh no
how
!!
oh
So whatcha maf role?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1534, Creature wrote:
In post 747, light_ganski wrote: {Naomi, Transcend}
{Xyzzy}
{KTS}
{Skelda, massive, Io}
{blackstar}
{Vedith, creature}
If KTS is scum, then the other scum is prob in the tiers below.
He says as he is in the tiers below.

But let's see Kill's flip first though.
But from Kill's reaction even if Black faked a second dayvig which really can be up in the air Kill's going to be scum.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1545, Killthestory wrote:could care less at this point of the gamestate.
So you do care then.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Io »

Yeah like at least say some final words when being killed. Your opinion would still be valid if you flipped town. The only reason to not give your opinions if you are scum because we can use that to PoE your partner possibly.
Killthestory wrote:
In post 1546, Io wrote:
In post 1545, Killthestory wrote:could care less at this point of the gamestate.
So you do care then.
i very clearly said i could care less which is a sentiment representing that i don't care.
But you have room to care less meaning you do in fact care. At least a little.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Io »

In post 1611, BlackStar wrote:The fake dayvig wasn't the real reaction test. I was actually town reading KTS from way back here when eh was catching up on the game.
In post 944, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: Light
In post 946, Killthestory wrote:I'm leaving my vote here, going to eat, and when I get back, I expect Light to be dead.
In post 948, Killthestory wrote:I WENT B ACK TO CHECK TO THE REPLIES NAD LITHG IS ALREADY DEAD???

MY DREAM COME TRUE. A PERSON DIES BEFORE I EVEN SAY FOR THEM TO DIE

ha
I just don't think that scum would've faked that. It felt genuine to me. And he's said throughout the agen that he doesn't feel invested in it so it makes sense why he didn't seem to care much when he got "shot". I don't see any hidden agenda in his posts and he just looks like a townie who doesn't feel like doing much. The point of the fake shot was to look at the reactions of everyone else and see who would act opportunistically after it. Rachmarie stands out to me the most. We really should've lynched this slot ages ago. Sorry for using you to scum hunt, KTS.

VOTE: rachmarie
OK I see your point, that is a little weird thing for a scum to do.
But I'm still not really confident that Rach is really scum. Honestly Naomi looks a lot worse coming out of that reaction test alongside the rest of the game.

1288 along with other posts is pretty heavy with role fishing with literally accusing Creature of being a Vigilante and Kill being a Rolecop which if by what you are saying about Kill now is correct that's role fishing on 2 very likely townies.
Naomi also 1598 and 1604 she is pushing for Kill to claim
I'm more confident about Naomi than Rach.
VOTE: Naomi
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Io »

We knew that you claimed a long time ago. Well a predecessor claimed.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Io »

VOTE: Rach

And wow that post is so bad. What are you doing with that AtE stupidity?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Io »

No words can describe you right now Naomi.
You literally just revealed to out a power role with 2 PR's already outed.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Io »

He's right.
I'm still thinking Naomi is a Mafia Neo.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Io »

In post 1667, RachMarie wrote:hey Exp sorry you replaced into a scummy slot this time

but good to see you dude
Only Skelda is not scummy.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Io »

Can we just lynch scum? Skelda was pretty obviously not scum.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1704, Transcend wrote:why the fuck would we massclaim on d2
^He's right.

I mean 1 of those people had to claim.
Rach's predecessor can't take pressure and claimed.
Creature's claiming killing role for no real reason.
Naomi also for some unknown reason claimed and outed kill.

Basically all but 1 of those claims are stupid claims that have no reason to be there.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1708, RachMarie wrote:wait my pred claimed that i missed? I was more focused on reading up on everyone else in the game
Yeah they claimed VT a while back.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Io »

You were a bulletproof. Could have possibly made the Mafia paranoid as to what you were.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #98) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Io »

I don't really remember. It's possible I just made that up in my head and have been assuming you were a VT the whole day.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1724, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1718, Io wrote:
You were a bulletproof. Could have possibly made the Mafia paranoid as to what you were.
i dont see mafia attacking me over any other investigatives if they're half smart.
Well the roleblocker/doctor has not been outed yet. They would be a bit more important than an invest maybe. At least relatively.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1730, Creature wrote:Why Vedith resistance exists?
Why do you scum read Verdith when you and him are in the exact same position aside from he's not claiming to be a murderer?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #101) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1737, Creature wrote:
In post 1732, Io wrote:
In post 1730, Creature wrote:Why Vedith resistance exists?
Why do you scum read Verdith when you and him are in the exact same position aside from he's not claiming to be a murderer?
You and Titus would make a good pair.
You're making less and less sense as the day goes on, like you are horrible at making reads.
It's also pretty clear you're starting to deteriorate and throw out random names as scum at this point, you probably should go to bed or something and reevaluate.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1741, Creature wrote:Sorry Io, I don't see Rach + Naomi there.
Neither do I.
Naomi I do not belive is a Town Neo.
If anything Trans is a bit scummier than Rach.

The problem is that Verdith is super townie and Blitz is pretty townie.
I have a problem with you reads seemingly ignoring so much stuff.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #103) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Io »

Naomi said Neo.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1623, Naomi-Tan wrote:IO, kts looked like they had information. I saw this and pressed creature to find out more. as they was very certain the kill wasn't scum and there was no details given. as for why I been after a roleclaim.. eh I guess I better tell you guys; Im a Neapolitan I looked into KTS last night and found out he is not VT and been trying to get him to claim VT so I could reveal it, but in doing so I've been Pretty explicit. by this point i'm sure scum know something is up so I might as well admit it tbh.
No she said Neapolitan.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Io »

OK I just looked at 4 of the freshly finished Mini Normal games for reference to role lists (1805, 1811, 1812, and 1817) all of them had 3-4 power roles for the town. (1817 has 2 Mason's which count as 1 Informative if I remember how that works correctly)
Which basically I gathered that it is highly unlikely for all 4 of them to be town aligned.

Since we do have multiple vigilantes that means Kill is actually probably a Mafia Bulletproof because of that.
Really mostly his claim that I don't believe.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Io »

Creature's alibi matches up.
Dunn edited the OP at 3:02 and he made that post at 3:12.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Io »

For creature to be scum he would have to A have lied and never vigged anyone and just did the mafia factional kill of which his claim being a 1-shot Vig or JOAT, B have been a Serial Killer claiming NK Immune Miller Vig, or C have been a mafia JOAT and just took an easy to brush off pot shoot at a townie who pushed a mislynch all of day 1.

There is really just no way to tell Creature's alignment from the claim alone because all of those make as much sense as a town JOAT or 1-shot Vig.

Light also was hard, like hard, trying to kill Creature day 1. If creature was a mafia JOAT that would be so incredibly risky from for a Goon to do.
Of course Creature himself was the person to suggest that Light was bussing someone and claimed it to be Verdith and not him, but I still don't think Light would have been bussing Creature if he was a JOAT.
Scenario A however may make some sense from a mafia bus standpoint, but dunno. Not really anything strong to go off on Light's reads that points to Creature being scum.

The knowing Skelda's replacement is also pretty iffy to call a scumslip as his alibi fits perfect and doesn't really have a flaw and is only suspicious because there is a mafia daychat.
It just seams a bit stretchy to me. Not really solid of an accusation.

Of course there is 0 way to differentiate between a vig and SK other than Cop. At that point it is just a pure paranoia accusation of a player and would just come down to night action analysis which would be late game and shouldn't be worried about at this point in the game.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Io »

In post 1843, Creature wrote:I didn't claim JOAT.
Yeah but you claimed Vigilante or JOAT and not saying which it is.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Io »

2 1-shot vig's isn't unreasonable.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #110) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Io »

Um I somehow don't think Expedince is voting Expedience.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Io »

In post 1868, RachMarie wrote:uhh no exp is voting KTS I believe
It was 25 hours ago, but we did make like 10 pages in that time. I don't think Dunn expected that much activity.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Io »

Still don't agree with this lynch.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Io »

In post 1882, BlackStar wrote:VOTE: creature
I think we should flip him first
Battle of the Vigilante's!

Though really I have a problem with Kill being town when there is 2 Vigilantes in play.
Creature is about as likely to be scum as Verdith. And neither of them scream scum right now.
Creature would only be suspect if there is only 1 KPN.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #114) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Io »

Creature wrote:
In post 1897, Naomi-Tan wrote:PEDIT: No role that has been revealed we don't know about 50% of town and I dont think its likely at all that KTS would been targeted.
1) KTS was targeted.
2) Scum also killed massive.
massive isn't a good scum kill

3) Scum decided to nolynch.
why?

4) Another killstopper.

If the scenario is 4, then we lynch someone else other than KTS (hopefully scum) and then the next day we look for a counterclaim (otherwise KTS is town).
That's a good point actually. At least to not kill him today.

VOTE: Trans
Frankly he's my only non claimed scum read. Clearly no one is willing to lynch a claimer either right now so I'll be voting him.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Io »

No I don't want you to claim. I want you dead.
I was saying how for some reason no one else is wanting to lynch people who already claimed so you're the only scummy player who hasn't claimed yet.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Io »

In post 1943, BlackStar wrote:I want to lynch Creature and he's claimed. I'm lynching expedience and they've claimed. What are you talking about?
I don't remember Exp ever claiming.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #117) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Io »

In post 1956, Creature wrote:Though, I am a huge lurker as scum.
Ew self meta.
Burn it.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Io »

In post 1958, Transcend wrote:I only have chicken in my tacos when I'm scum.
What are you eating right now?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Io »

In post 1962, BlackStar wrote:That's a scum claim. Townies would eat burritos, not tacos.
What if it's a soft taco?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1969, Transcend wrote:you mistake the word towny with stupid

but yes V is probably awful town
Still town.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Io »

In post 1975, Killthestory wrote:do u guys want to read my meta?

its on my wiki hehe
How about we just go back to the part where we say fuck you?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Io »

VOTE: Expedience

Pretty sure this is a mislynch, but no one on that wagon has unvoted since the claim, and Creature already announced intent to hammer so I'm just ending the day now that Black started a meme fest.

I would like to see Trans dead tomorrow morning though. No real question about that.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #123) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Io »

In post 1987, Naomi-Tan wrote:I also think its a miss lynch :/ I was hoping to switch to KTS..
That clearly wasn't going to happen, if anything Trans would have been the wagon however Trans would probably just end up claiming which is another unfavorable thing. Nothing else good would have been coming from today other than wasted time or needless claims.

@Black And? You would have lynched him anyways. Creature would have hammered when Exp after their response which happened and it would jsut have been waiting for Creature to hammer at this point.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #124) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Io »

In post 1990, BlackStar wrote:If you were sure expedience was town then you could've kept fighting to change our minds about them. We flip flopped like 30 times on day 2 and it could've happened again.
I have been trying to do that and not being successful. I saw it as pointless to continue to try and stop the wagon.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (isolation #125) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Io »

In post 2014, Transcend wrote:Hey uh.... Io bussed her partner in her scum newbie game. Just so ya kno.
In my defense Occ was the absolute scummiest, the best I could have done was have him live a night.
BlackStar wrote:Now that I think about it, it's weird how Io hasn't really had any pressure on her throughout the game
Yeah I always found that odd, I haven't had any real pressure in any of my games. I assume it's just because for whatever reason when I joined this forum my people skills transferred well.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (isolation #126) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Io »

Not invest.
Didn't actually expect that flip nor night kill to be honest. Unless kill guarded someone else which is probably.
But if Kill was the protective that means there would have to have been a roleblocker blocking the Mafia kill night 1 which doesn't make sense with 2 vigilante, and a Nea claiming along with a dead bodyguard.

Guessing you didn't kill last night then Creature?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #127) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Io »

In post 2033, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Io

we need to do this
You already spearheaded one easy mislynch yesterday. The fact you even have the audacity to blame that entire lynch on me is actually a bit funny.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #128) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Io »

In post 2040, Transcend wrote:why did you and killthestory visit creature in my watcher report!?!??!
:lol:
That's a funny fake claim.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (isolation #129) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Io »

In post 2048, Transcend wrote:so why aren't you voting me?

do you know i'm town...

pedit: yes i did crumb lemme find it
Oh sorry I was to busy laughing I forgot to vote.

Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Io »

In post 2054, Creature wrote:Hi Naomi, are you posting your scum PT?
No, because both invests can't be scum.
If they are that's kind of stupid.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Io »

Creature didn't claim JOAT.
But yeah I'm a VT, I think that was kind of obvious by PoE alone though.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Io »

In post 2061, Transcend wrote:btw i bluffed. i visited naomi. no one visited her. kts probably saved blackstar or creature.

however io's lack of vote concerns me as if she knew i was bluffing town.

i gotta go to work but i'm glad i got my reaction test in.

UNVOTE:
There is so much wrong with this.
Like everything about this post is scummy.

First off you're an actual idiot if you're not lying because you counterclaimed Naomi and then claim to have trusted her enough to believe she would be night killed.
As a Town Watcher you should be going after people likely to die, and if someone counterclaims you they are probably scum and surprisingly wouldn't be night killed.
So no, this logic of watching Naomi I don't believe at all.

Second you still aren't saying your night 1 results which I assume have a confirmed scum in them at this point since you feel the need to withhold this information.

Third, you act like a reaction test makes you god tier confirmed town which isn't even the case as again you are counterclaiming Naomi.
Plus the fact that you claimed this right after Naomi says that she found a non VT just makes it all the more likely scenario that you panicked and had to make a PR claim because you would have been very high on the invest list as you spearheaded Expedience which was super scummy, and not to mention Light gave you top tier town reads for doing absolutely nothing.
Also with how you had pressure from yesterday and Creature starts with immediately voting you as well.
This reaction test is just a huge bullshit story you made up to avoid being caught as a Mafia Goon investigated by Naomi last night. You wouldn't even be worried about releasing your night 1 results as a real Watcher, even a Mafia Watcher would be able to safely reveal their results, but you want to make sure you don't have to do that until after every else claims to be safe and not accidentally say no one visited when a player did.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Io »

In post 2083, Titus wrote:
In post 2082, Creature wrote:Nah, we want to make everyone claim so scum won't try to claim something when they notice someone got a non VT result on them.
If their claim conflicts with someone else, then they say it.

Right now, I would rather have scum fear a Roleblocker or doctor.
Only you and Verdith haven't claimed so if one of you is a Roleblocker or Doctor you're dead tonight anyways.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Io »

If like 4 people hadn't claimed maybe a Mass claim could arguably be not the best plan, but with only 2 people unclaimed there's not a point to avoiding it.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Io »

In post 2100, Naomi-Tan wrote:sigh... I can't delay this without it being obvious; I bluffed ealier to make scum feel safe to claim VT; but I got a positive on Vedith for non-VT
To be fair I thought you had it on Rach.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Io »

At least wait for his claim to see what he says,
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Io »

Verdith and Trans are the most likely case of scum team I think.
Or potentially Rach if Trans is just that bad.
Transcend wrote:Also one final point i shall make is that I'm no more or less of a cc to Naomi than creature is to Blackstar.
OK so you're saying that not only are you scum but there are 2 town vigilantes.
OK.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #138) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Io »

Actually.
VOTE: Naomi
If Naomi flips town that confirms Trans and Verdith as the scum team.
If Naomi flips scum that confirms Trans is Town and Verdit either a bus or also town.
Transcend wrote:"That bad"

Explain how lynching outside for auto win is "that bad".
what are you even going on about?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (isolation #139) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Io »

In post 2209, Vedith wrote:Trans is obviously going for town cred on me and Naomi is just telling little prokies.
This is very true, but the problem is that I don't think Naomi and Trans can be Mafia unless there was a third invest claim.
I'm thinking you and Trans are just trying to distance each other to be honest.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (isolation #140) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Io »

Verdith

Nevermore just lynch him and Trans. They've been hard distancing today and it's unlikely that Light was town reading both his partners meaning that Verdith is likely scum and with the way him and Trans are acting it can only really be seen as distancing.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (isolation #141) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Io »

In post 2225, Io wrote:
Verdith

Nevermore just lynch him and Trans. They've been hard distancing today and it's unlikely that Light was town reading both his partners meaning that Verdith is likely scum and with the way him and Trans are acting it can only really be seen as distancing.
That was the wrong tag.
VOTE: Verdith
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #142) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Io »

In post 2237, BlackStar wrote:Vedith wasn't a part of either of the mislynches
Most people weren't.
Titus, me, Trans, Rach/Seraph and you were on every lynch including the Light thing.
Verdith wasn't on nay of those 3 including Light.
Creature was on all but Exp, but still said he was going to hammer them.
Verdith was actually the only person not on board with every one of the players killed by the town. Creature's kill excluded.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (isolation #143) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Io »

In post 2238, Io wrote:
In post 2237, BlackStar wrote:Vedith wasn't a part of either of the mislynches
Most people weren't.
Titus, me, Trans, Rach/Seraph and you were on every lynch including the Light thing.
Verdith wasn't on nay of those 3 including Light.
Creature was on all but Exp, but still said he was going to hammer them.
Verdith was actually the only person not on board with every one of the players killed by the town. Creature's kill excluded.
Forgot Naomi, she didn't vote on those wagons either.
Which in short basically means there was just a group of players dictating the lycnhes the whole game and only those players, Naomi, and Verdith are left alive now.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #144) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Io »

You know what I don't know.
I don't believe Trans is town in the slightest. I'm just going to vote them and leave it there, I'm not up to dealing with Verdith v Naomi today.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #145) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Io »

In post 2287, BlackStar wrote:The hammer already dropped
Just noticed that I missed like a page and a half somehow.
It's not to bad though since it's an obvious bus.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #146) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Io »

In post 2289, Creature wrote:Don't worry, Transcend can only be scum if Vedith is also scum.
The likelyhood of Naomi being a scum Nea and making a fake result outside of Lylo is such a bad tactic it's highly unlikely she is lying.
It's literally suicide for her to do that today over just saying any random unclaimed player is a VT.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #147) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Io »

Just wait for him to say who killed Naomi.
We kill him, then kill who he said killed Naomi if he isn't a Mafia Watcher.
Simple.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #148) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Io »

In post 2299, Creature wrote:A honorable guilty would be good.
Sorry but this triggered me that you would use "a" before a word starting with a silent "h" followed by a vowel and not "an."
Had to get that off my chest.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #149) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Io »

Sure for Brit's it is, but American English drops the u after o's.
But the h is silent in "ho" words like hour and honor. At least in southern dialect it is.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #150) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Io »

In post 0, Dunnstral wrote:2. No "bah!" posts, please.
Because she failed to read the riles.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #151) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Io »

Hopefully that means he's waking up in a few hours or getting off work/school soon.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #152) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Io »

OK then.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #153) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Io »

So we kill Trans.
No lynch tomorrow so we get down to 2v1 rather than 3v1 as it's the same 1 mislynch and lose.
Then after that we see whose left alive and go from there.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #154) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Io »

Because if you don't the game ends and nothing you've said matters anyways.
It only applies if you flip town.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #155) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Io »

In post 2320, Transcend wrote:Might be io now but idk.

In my name do not lynch creature or RachMarie.
Why would you rather have Black lynched?
Black's the vig that shot scum.

Also there is the fact that if there was a Mafia Ninja the scum kill can't possibly fail as Ninja bypasses protectives, watchers, and roleblockers.
Which basically means Creature is lying if you are telling the truth.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (isolation #156) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Io »

Creature wrote:Strongman bypasses protectives, watchers and roleblockers. Ninja is only invisible to trackers, watchers, followers, voyers, motion detectors and stuff.
OK carry on then.
I'm not actually sure why I thought Ninja was a Strongman.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #157) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Io »

I still don't think Ninja makes a ton of sense though because that means they had no reason not to kill Naomi night 2. And even if Kill Bodyguarded them then Trans would have still seen them.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (isolation #158) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Io »

But Trans doesn't troll like this as scum.
Like really I don't think Trans would ever encourage people to vote him and lead the town on if he was scum.
From what I've seen of him that's not his scum play.
UNVOTE:
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (isolation #159) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Io »

Referring to thisgame which just finished.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (isolation #160) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Io »

In post 2334, Transcend wrote:Io you need to flip me. It's for the good of the town. I'm serious.
No, not this time.
Transcend wrote:Also io, I'm not trolling. I'm genuinely getting you guys to lynch me so I'm not an easy lynch and loss tomorrow.
I know you're not trolling. That's why you are town.
You would be trolling if you were mafia, and you do not troll as mafia.

Now I'll go find the real scum.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (isolation #161) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Io »

Titus also you need to claim now.
It's clear you're not a Doctor at this point.
Can you at least confirm you are a Roleblocker who stopped the mafia kill night 1 or not?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #162) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Io »

In post 2341, Transcend wrote:Imagine, 6 prs. Lol.
I mean I expect a VT claim but can't be too sure the mafia didn't kill Massive.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #163) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Io »

I thought of that a little as he did guess a Ninja killed Naomi.
Also the fact there was only 1 night 1 kill.
But really mafia claiming their own night kill as a vig kill is absurd. And a Ninja of all roles claiming to have done that and not one of the Goons.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #164) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Io »

So here's what I'm going to do.
I'm going to weigh up each player individually on VCA and reads and see if I can't solve the game now.
Though I'm getting tired I'll be doing Creature and Trans today.

positives = Reasons they are scum.
negatives = Reasons they are not scum.
Spoiler: Creature
Positives -

Guessing that Trans would claim Mafia Ninja killed Naomi.
Immediately voting Trans before hearing their results. Could have been a slip as they knew the results if scum.
Lack of mafia night 1 kill if his claim is to believed.

Negatives -

Light. Light had practically spearheaded a Creature lynch day 1 and refused to get off of the wagon until shot. This and Light had hard scum read Verdith and Creature and a mafia having a hard scum read on both of their members and having them as their only scum reads day 1 is really not believable.
The claim is rather absurd from a Mafia Ninja. If anything a Goon would have claimed that not the Ninja.

Personal decision:

Creature cannot be scum. Light's associations practically clear him

Spoiler: Trans
Positives -

That night result. Yeah pretty suspicious to say the least.
2 investigatives and one already dead.

Negatives -

My person experience with Trans leads me to see that this is not his normal scum play.
Verdith was more willing to lynch Trans on day 2 over Exp which was the town's main wagon leads me to not see that as a viable bus option on his part.

Personal decision:

I don't think he is scum. I would rather not lynch him today even for the information.

VOTE: Titus
I'm going to bed now.
Though I will say from the VCA though I had only time to post 2 of them so far I believe he is scum based on the voting patterns of pistachi0n. This may change by further in depth look of him, but I believe him to be the Mafia Ninja.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #165) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Io »

Sadly I also tried to do a NKA but really it's pretty much clear that the night kills were dictated probably to keep Verdith alive as Kill and Massive both had pretty hard scum reads on Verdith.
NKA would have been great if Verdith was the last scum, but not much help as Naomi was just a pure necessary kill and the other 2 look very viable as a Verdith protection.
Honestly that means scum probably did in fact kill massive night 1.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (isolation #166) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Io »

guess Creature being a JOAT with a Rolecop, vig, and ninja might make somewhat sense but really the Light thing is enough to make me confident it's not him.
Plus Titus leaving virtually everyone open for possible scum seams more likely for scum to do that than town as it leaves options for lynch open, and town at this point in the game needs to be doing PoE to make town reads to narrow the possible scum down.
We have a single mislynch we need to agree on no more than 3 possible scum and we really want it to between 2 likely people and at most 1 other 3rd backup.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #167) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Io »

But there can be at most 1 non normal role.
Plus bastard is subjective and I think most people have bastard defined as roles that lie to you or change how you play like unaware millers and Jester.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #168) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Io »

In post 2376, Creature wrote:Pretty sure there can be only one new/variant role, didn't see non-normal.
So does dayvig take that up as a variant?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (isolation #169) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Io »

In post 2390, Creature wrote:Either Trans or Titus.
I think I can agree with this.

Personally I don't think a Ninja or Strongman alone is a bad thing to give scum.

The lack of a night 1 scum kill and the non existence of a roleblocker or doctor suggest that massive was almost certainly the mafia target night 1.
Massive would have been killed because of his scum read of Verdith.
The night 2 killing of Kill over Naomi is what is more interesting because if scum had a ninja they would have known a tracker or watcher or variant existed meaning they would know that Naomi would have been either watched or they could have risked one of their members being followed.
Kill was scum reading Verdith and with Verdith pushing for a Naomi lynch day 2 it's possible they still saw Naomi as a possible day 3 lynch option. But if a Ninja existed they would not have to have worried about killing Naomi unless they felt there was a Doctor which was a reasonable fear as Kill was not claiming Bodyguard.
That's the problem with the mafia night kill on night 2. It really isn't a justified scum fear to not have gone after the Neapolitan or even one of the vig claims, though Kill could have always rerouted the kill to himself. We at least know Naomi wasn't the one targeted.

Reasonably none of the people here I expect would have not killed Naomi on night 2 if they had a Ninja and knew they could do a safe kill. Doctor would have been the only stopper for killing her.

Reads p-edit...
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #170) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Io »

Man hope you didn't want a defense Titus.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #171) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Io »

In post 2413, Transcend wrote:
In post 2411, Titus wrote:If Transcend is town, we are fucked.

Bye guess you really didn't want to hear from me.
If you're not trolling twilight, this is why i needed to be flipped first.
And if you flipped Town that just confirms a Mafia Ninja and doesn't actually help us to know who is said Ninja.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (isolation #172) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Io »

I realized a bit to late, but there couldn't have been 5 power roles and only 1 scum 1-shot ninja so those last 2 lynches should have been Creature and Trans not Titus.
And really I would have bet Creature was the scum over Trans because of night 1. That not killing night 1 worked pretty well in incriminating Creature. But really all of the VT claims were practically cleared once there was 5 power claimants.
While Trans was pretty awkward at times Creature having killed and the Mafia not is what made me believe Trans more than Creature.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (isolation #173) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Io »

In post 2865, Transcend wrote:Sorry about killing you again Io! You're just too fucking good!
The funny thing was I was so wrong I probably would have given you the win.
:lol:

Though really I'm surprised at how fragmented that Mafia was. It felt like your goal was to act as 3 separate Serial Killers. You had Light bussing Verdith, Verdith bussing Trans, and Trans bussing Light. All of which were on day 1. I just felt like that should not have happened since you guys had day chat. The closest you guys had ever come to co-operating was Light and Trans teaming up to push early Creature which was still in RVS really.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (isolation #174) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Io »

In post 2872, Killthestory wrote:nothing to do with the players, but i've lost interest in mafia. that, and everytime i join a mafia game, i get sick because i have literally no immune system.
Sorry to hear. Yeah these do take a good deal of dedication.
Pretty much why I recently dropped down from playing 2 games to playing 1 just to allow a bit more time for studying. Speaking of which the bio exam tomorrow is going to be the death of me. :dead:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”