Mini Normal 1827 - No Flavor Mafia (Game Over)

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #607 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hey what's up hopefully I will have some decent things to say later tonight or at the very latest tomorrow!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm sorry my predecessor sucked. I will try my damnedest to be a forthright member of the town, full of insight and good arguments. I

I'm about 20 pages in and almost caught up but I'm fairly convinced we should lynch light. Pretty obvious target for obvscum and a good D1 lynch regardless.

Transcend is town for having a lot of the same reads as me (not identical, but close enough as I read that I can feel his thought process).

Naomi is town b/c her playstyle is basically impossible to fake as scum. I was reading the game and figured this was the case and took a gander at her scum games and was basically proven correct. Transcend was convinced early on that Naomi was a gimmick account and while her posting style (i.e. as a 16-year old girl) is fairly annoying, I actually think she is acting like that which means that as scum it will be nearly impossible to replicate. Which means that she's town in this game, otherwise her posting would look way more fake.

Creature is also town and I would put down money that there is at least one scum on the Creature wagon. Light jumps out as an obvious candidate for a few reasons.

Here we see a textbook example of bullshit scum post. This is not a real case. It's not even a real PBPA. It's just a summary of posting with the word scummy thrown in now and again for shits and giggles.

This post sucks. Site meta must really be going down the tubes when a post like this doesn't get bandwagoned straight out the gate.

This post is exactly the sort of distancing tactic I would expect from scum with daytalk. In fact, the whole Vedith/light interaction on pages 19-20 stinks of two scum players coordinating a distancing interaction, not just that single post. Highly recommended reading.

Obviously I think Vedith is scum too and I think a Vedith/light_ganski scumteam is incredibly likely simply based on their interactions above.

Unvote
Vote: light_ganski

P-EDIT: no I am not ignoring the thread, likely I was looking at my phone. I try not to post from my phone, but I do use my phone to keep abreast of game events while working to post from my computer. I will only post from my phone if I have the time/patience to type it out and it's a short response. A big grand catch up post is not going to get done on my phone.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Seraphim »

In post 688, Transcend wrote:Good vote, fairly good reads. I wanna know what your opinion is on blitzkrieg.
I wish she would get an avatar.
Also shitty reads but reads town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Seraphim »

Has KTS seriously not moved his vote since page 2 or whenever he voted my predecessor? Hoo boy.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Io, that theory is bullshit. Why? Primarily because it revolves around the idea that my predecessor received the same coaching I did which he seems to have ignored. He voted for no one and pushed no onr. His play was atrocious. He was also new. I doubt theoretical scum buddies would have let him play like that especially as an elaborate bussing procedure.

Also light and xyzzy are pushing Creature??? not Vedith??? (Sorry I can't check ISOs on my phone, so I can't say for sure while I am writing this post their status vis a vie Vedith

The reason I mentioned KTS and not xyzzy is because KTS is voting me which is why I noticed it looking at the votecount which caused me to go back and look into why that might be the case. And it's because he was voting my predecessor. Whom he voted at the beginning of the game.

Finally, where is the disagreement with Light that you imagine materializing? Your view of events is completely different than the way the game is. The Vedith wagon has not really happened and Light is at L-2? Are you sure we are reading the same game and you're not trapped in a parallel universe version of it?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hahahaha holy shit. I feel REALLY good after that. BlackStar you are my fucking hero. Hahahaha.

Vote: Vedith
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Don't listen to Blitz or Vedith, that was an excellent shot. He was going to get lynched and now we get a second lynch which, if I have anything to say about it, will be Vedith who should probably be strung because of his reaction to the dayvig alone, forget about the rest of his play.

P-Edit: BlackStar is not scum holy shit. Scum dayvig + daytalk??? Especially given current site meta? There is no way, shape, or form in which that is balanced. If I was scum-Vedith I would be pretty pissed too, probably scrambling to figure something out in the PT.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Blitz you are the one not reading the thread. In fact, I am once again convinced that I am in a parallel universe and somehow posting into the game thread of a completely different game. That is the only charitable interpretation I can come up with because otherwise I am convinced Blitz/Titus is a fucking idiot and/or scum trying to gambit and hope that people write her off once it's clear that she's full of shit.

I came out from the start pushing Light, everyone (including you) followed my lead. A part of that case, which multiple people have now mentioned (Transcend, Creature) is that Vedith and light's interactions look like distancing/bussing. Hence, my Vedith vote. I could come up with more but I have a feeling that no one would read it because no one else seems to be reading the same game as me. In the game I'm in, BlackStar is more or less conftown while Vedith is trying to WIFOM town out of an easy win and Blitz is either coordinating with him OR is literally a fucking idiot.

Also four votes is L-3, not L-2. We have 12 people left.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Then we will just ignore Blitz. We are not going to let her terrorize the thread with her shit reads. There is plenty more town in reserves to lynch scum without her.

P-Edit: Who is that directed to, Creature?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I responded to your post because it was fairly tinfoil which seems to be a common theme in this game thus far.

Xyzzy perhaps has been distancing from Vedith but I don't see anything in her iso that looks like a bus. The few times Vedith's name is mentioned it is always buried in a text wall. With light, you are correct about his push; I had forgotten (and apparently the mod forgot too) that light changed his vote over. I am still not convinced though, given this quote:
There are scum in jordarrian vedith + creature. Maybe blackstar too
from Light early on. From my PoV, I am town, Creature is town, and BlackStar is town and I am not willing to believe quite yet that the classic "slip a scumbuddy in your readslist" tell is not still in effect. Hence, Vedith must be the buddy he is distancing here.

And you didn't answer my question: who defended Light? You seemed to think the consensus on Vedith-scum was near unanimous while the Light-scum wagon was frought. Also, since in your last post you seem to think there was no way that Light was being left alone? Who do you think did bus Light?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I think I am making a bit more sense of your thought process and at least feel good about you being town so there's that. I'm going to sit out for a while and think this one through, I'm getting fairly angry and worked up and it's probably clouding my judgment.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Bullshit. Jor was a bad new player not used to Mafiascum conventions. He would have been coached in the PT.

"valid"

Unvote
Vote: xyzzy
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Where is your evidence that Jordarrian was EVER coached?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Jordarrian has not completed a single game and has been replaced in the two other newbie games he played before this one. None of his posts in those games demonstrate that he had any idea what he was doing.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Seraphim »

At most I have been at L-3 (maybe I was at L-2) so I refuse to claim. I'm tired of dealing with Blitz and I'm utterly baffled that anyone would trust someone who thinks it's a good idea to lynch confirmed town and tunnel the person who pushed the Light lynch hardest. Xyzzy outed themselves when they sheeped her.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Because everyone is listening to literal idiot Blitz/Titus
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Naomi, who is scum? Some reasons would be great too.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”