Mini Normal 1827 - No Flavor Mafia (Game Over)

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (isolation #600) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Transcend »

What of my open 646 game points to me being scum here? Io (the person in the GY) said that this game of mine was nothing like Open 646.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (isolation #601) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Transcend »

Idrc if you fos me, I just love proving you wrong. <3
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #602) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Transcend »

LOL

I flailed the entire time pursuing vanity lynches that never went through. I never tried to game solve I was just playing survivalistic since my partner got roped d1 and I had to survive 5 lynches.

Lynching outisde of Naomi/Vedith could've been considered my crazy plan tbh.

Please keep trying to meta me, because I really cannot be.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (isolation #603) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Transcend »

If anything this game of mine right now is a lot more like Mini 1823 because my gambit d1 failed and I lynched myself because I fucked up so royally.

I literally did the same thing this game, my gambit failed, and I encouraged myself to be lynched.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (isolation #604) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Transcend »

I flailed that entire 3 way and it got me lynched lol.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (isolation #605) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Transcend »

Spoiler: Flail City
In post 2961, Transcend wrote:im surprised you didn't try to lynch me super hard earlier after you saw how lynchbaity i was in your mini mhsmith

pedit: i have legitimately 2 wins out of god knows how many games on this site as town.

I WILL NOT LOSE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In post 2917, Transcend wrote:i feel i've been fairly clear as well.

PLEASE GIVE INTENT TO HAMMER

I WILL BE GIVING YOU THE MOST DISGUSTING ATE IF YOU THINK ABOUT HAMMERING ME

IM

NOT

LOSING

THIS

GAME

AFTER

REDEEMING

MYSELF

SO

WELL
In post 3054, Transcend wrote:I'm not losing this fucking game and I will not let you lynch me. You will be lynching mhsmith.
In post 3056, Transcend wrote:This is single handedly the hardest I've tried in a mafia game, and there's no way in hell I'm letting you mishammer after all my efforts. Especially because you beefed the hammer yesterday and would've won had you listened to ya boi.
In post 3057, Transcend wrote:Again I don't want you to think I will hate you post game if you mishammer Giga. I value our friendship it means a lot to me. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I will have you know I will be genuinely upset if you waffle YET AGAIN to your demise. You waffled on KTS and lynched him...... mislynched. You waffled on PC and lynched him............ mislynched. You waffled on Tenshii and lynched him........ mislynched. You're about to waffle on me and mislynch me. Shouldn't 3 times of waffling and mislynching be a lesson to you? You got scum lynched d1. I spaghetti'd d1. You're obviously a very good player Giga with very good early reads. Your participation and effort recently declined due to other factors. I can say with great certainty that your townread on me was on point. You really need to trust yourself from what your initial thoughts were. Like I will not stop tantalizing you post game if you lynch me and that was the fourth time you waffled and fucked up.
In post 3076, Transcend wrote:GIGA.

IM GETTING FUCKING BORED.

THE DESIRE TO SELF HAMMER RIGHT NOW IS REALLY HIGH SINCE I ALREADY KNOW FINAL SCUM AND I WANT TO SEE THE SCUM PT AND THE DEAD PT ALREADY.

MY DESIRE FOR WINNING IS LESSENING QUITE A BIT BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION.

CAN YOU PLEASE WORK YOUR WAY TO A DECISION!?!?!?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (isolation #606) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Transcend »

Io, Tenshii, Iraona

3 I believe.

How is that relevant?

My flailing is good as scum. Just didn't quite charm Giga ;)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (isolation #607) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Transcend »

DW Creature, I've had shittier cases made on me than that one. I'd give that a solid D+ in effort.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2769 (isolation #608) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2505, Transcend wrote:
Spoiler: Creature / massive / Vedith d1
DISCLAIMER: I am being lazy as f*** and using the ctrl+F function. But I'm comparing his tunnel on massive vs. his tunnel on Vedith and his vig shot.

Creature says he was going to "shoot Vedith n1 but changed to massive"

Before he posted for the first time, his tunnel on massive was based on not being there at all. Then after massive posts, he only has him on lists, nothing like a case or anything.
In post 635, Creature wrote:
1. xyzzy
2. Transcend

3. light_ganski
4. massive
5. Seraphim
6. Killthestory
7. BlackStar
8. Creature

9. Skelda
10. Vedith
11. Blitzkrieg
12. Io
13. Naomi-Tan
In post 645, Creature wrote:
In post 635, Creature wrote:
1. xyzzy
2. Transcend

3. light_ganski - Null
4. massive - Null
5. Seraphim - Null
6. Killthestory - Scummy
7. BlackStar
8. Creature

9. Skelda - Scummy
10. Vedith - Scummy
11. Blitzkrieg
12. Io
13. Naomi-Tan
In post 751, Creature wrote:light_ganski
massive
Killthestory
Skelda
Vedith
Io
In post 835, Creature wrote:Io
Seraphim
Skelda
massive
Vedith

Currently seeing these as scum candidates.
In post 1126, Creature wrote:xyzzy
massive
Seraphim
Killthestory
Skelda
Vedith

Hopefully these don't live to LyLo (unless they're somewhat confirmed).
This is literally every post that Creature said that mentioned massive's name once he posted. Absolutely. Nothing.

Now here's his tunnel on Vedith. It's a lot heavier. It has (decent) reasoning to it
In post 224, Creature wrote:UNVOTE:

Skelda/pistachi0n/massive

Believe me or not, I am scum reading all of them already.
If not them, then Vedith
Fun fact, this post includes 3 lynchbaits and then he puts Vedith as a "if they're not scum" option.
In post 321, Creature wrote:light_ganski
massive
Vedith
pistachi0n

Would easily wagon any of these
In post 362, Creature wrote:I can at least make a proper case against light_ganski and Vedith, aka they're hiding in the shadow.
In post 369, Creature wrote:He's prob distancing Vedith here.
In post 488, Creature wrote:Town!Vedith wouldn't take so long to start posting content and then proceed to tunnel someone.
In post 827, Creature wrote:I suspect distancing in post 140, probably Vedith.
However then he begins to build a case on Vedith.
In post 849, Creature wrote:VOTE: Vedith

It looks like light and Vedith were distancing.
Followed by a vote, with decent reasoning.
In post 875, Creature wrote:I really want to lynch Vedith, Seraphim is obvtowning, but I am afraid that Blitzkrieg won't listen to us until her scumreads are lynched.
More pushing on Vedith.
In post 930, Creature wrote:Vedith posting elsewhere.

Noted
Even more pushing on Vedith.
In post 1116, Creature wrote:Oh right, why are we townreading Vedith again?
It's really hard for me to believe that out of all 10 players he can vig, he selects massive. Over say, Vedith. Or hell, even myself/KTS as indicated here.
In post 1135, Creature wrote:Before this locks, KTS + Transcend looks like a good scum team pair.
Leaning heavily towards Creature now. And I think he bussed both his partners d1. But he made sure one of them didn't get lynched because xyzzy gained momentum and he hopped on her momentum after having her crossed off as scum for a decent portion of the game. Most likely a vanity tunnel.
In post 2506, Transcend wrote:
Spoiler: But wait! There's more!
Read these sequence of quotes and imagine Creature being a town vigilante that had the intent of shooting Vedith the previous night.
In post 1145, Creature wrote:Probably between Skelda, Vedith and Blitzkrieg
Aiite.
In post 1147, Creature wrote:
In post 1140, Dunnstral wrote:Seraphim (3): Blitzkrieg, Vedith, xyzzy
Maybe there's one scum there.
One scum there, one scum there...
In post 1149, Creature wrote:Going with this:

VOTE: Skelda
Nah just kidding. Let's lynch Skelda. From there he keeps his vote on Skelda for a VERY long time.
In post 1150, Creature wrote:
In post 747, light_ganski wrote:Hi I'm not dead

Reads:

{Naomi, Transcend}
{
Xyzzy
}
{KTS}
{Skelda,
massive
, Io}
{blackstar}
{Vedith, creature}

Still gotta ISO the new people

@Mod - I though I'd changed my vote to vedith in 495
No mention of Seraphim and pistachi0n.
Pushing on Sera/Pista, excluding Vedith lol.
In post 1152, Creature wrote:Maybe it's just Skelda and Vedith.
Maybe... but I'm gonna vote the person I didn't think about vigging lol....
In post 1162, Creature wrote:Also, if Vedith flips scum, Seraphim is pretty much town as I doubt he would bus all his buddies early in the game to be survivalistic.
Here's this scenario that's neat if Vedith flips scum, but nahhh gonna keep voting Skelda!
In post 1168, Creature wrote:I want to flip Vedith, he'll give us a bunch of info even if he flips town.
LETS FLIP VEDITH!!! (no vote to follow)
In post 1169, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1168, Creature wrote:I want to flip Vedith, he'll give us a bunch of info even if he flips town.
okay

VOTE: Vedith
KTS votes Vedith! Does Creature vote Vedith with him?
In post 1211, Creature wrote:PoE:
Vedith
Seraphim
Killthestory
Blitzkrieg
Skelda
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!
In post 1213, Creature wrote:I'd start PoEing with Skelda.
LETS POE SKELDA!!!! NOT VEDITH!!!
In post 1257, Creature wrote:Okay, guess
Vedith
and KTS are
town
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In post 1269, Io wrote:VOTE: Skelda

I'm obviously not going to be able to lynch Kill today so moving to plan 2. Skelda at least wouldn't be a bad shoot for Black.
Momentum on Skelda rises, and Creature has not moved his vote since the beginning of day.
In post 1276, Creature wrote:PoE:
Vedith

Seraphim
Killthestory

Blitzkrieg
Skelda
Transcend
Naomi-Tan
In post 1406, Creature wrote:Also, idk why Skelda wouldn't be okay with us PoEing him.
And Vedith is now crossed out from the list... even though I was thinking about vigging him...
In post 1448, RachMarie wrote:
In post 753, Dunnstral wrote:
Vote Count 1.7light_ganski (5): Io, Seraphim, Creature, Transcend, Blitzkrieg
Creature (2): xyzzy, light_ganski
Vedith (2): BlackStar, Naomi-Tan
BlackStar (1): Vedith
xyzzy (1): massive
killthestory (1): Skelda
Seraphim (1): killthestory

Not Voting (0):

With 13 votes it takes 7 to lynch

Day ends in (expired on 2016-09-09 11:30:00)
Sorry I cant get it color coded it keeps breaking the tags when I do that uggh.

Vote count before the awesome shot by Black. Notice that not only did light tunnel on creature he is voting with the same townie he was setting up for a mislynch. Plus look where creature's vote is on the scum. Probably one of the vanity wagons though one of the scum of two may be on his buddy's wagon ready to jump off if it gets to L-1. They did not count on the day vig shot though so they must be scrambling by now.

In post 1140, Dunnstral wrote:
[area=Vote Count 1.13 xyzzy (7): Io, Transcend, Creature, Seraphim, massive, BlackStar, Killthestory
Seraphim (3): Blitzkrieg, Vedith, xyzzy
Blitzkrieg (1): Naomi-Tan

Not Voting (1): Skelda[/area]A lynch has been achieved

I definitely could get behind a skelda vote for sure Was first on KTS and not on Light and then not voting. KTS was not under much pressure and is on the xyz wagon, could be scum buddy. Or Io or Trans. But with day talk it may have had both off that wagon knowing they already sowed the seeds with their making it like light was the buddy.

VOTE: Skelda
And more momentum on Skelda arises.
In post 1454, Creature wrote:Rach is town.
Hey Rach, you're voting my scapegoat lynch. You're town.
In post 1468, Creature wrote:Townreads of my head: BlackStar, Naomi, RachMarie, Io, Blitzkrieg.

Who's left?
Out of nowhere Vedith goes back in to the scum pool.
In post 1471, Creature wrote:KTS, Skelda, Transcend, Vedith

Who's scum here?
^^
In post 1511, Creature wrote:VOTE: Skelda

Incase I didn't.
But still gonna make sure Skelda eats rope LOL!!!
In post 1554, Transcend wrote:I can buy him thinking it was bluff b/c I thought the same thing honestly.

VOTE: Blitzkrieg

This vote might be vain but idc I'm not voting an empty slot so this is where my vote will be for a while.
Skelda slot replaces out, so Skelda wagon dissipates. No scapegoat lynch for Creature!
In post 1560, RachMarie wrote:yeah well I understand why he wants to save his shot with only 2 of them

So moving along

going to give the replacement a chance to speak Moving to scumspect 2

VOTE: KTS
Again, more switches off of Skelda.
In post 1562, Creature wrote:VOTE: KTS
Well damn, can't get Skelda lynched. Guess I'm gonna have to vote V--- wait nvm let's kill KTS!!!
In post 1611, BlackStar wrote:The fake dayvig wasn't the real reaction test. I was actually town reading KTS from way back here when eh was catching up on the game.
In post 944, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: Light
In post 946, Killthestory wrote:I'm leaving my vote here, going to eat, and when I get back, I expect Light to be dead.
In post 948, Killthestory wrote:I WENT B ACK TO CHECK TO THE REPLIES NAD LITHG IS ALREADY DEAD???

MY DREAM COME TRUE. A PERSON DIES BEFORE I EVEN SAY FOR THEM TO DIE

ha
I just don't think that scum would've faked that. It felt genuine to me. And he's said throughout the agen that he doesn't feel invested in it so it makes sense why he didn't seem to care much when he got "shot". I don't see any hidden agenda in his posts and he just looks like a townie who doesn't feel like doing much. The point of the fake shot was to look at the reactions of everyone else and see who would act opportunistically after it. Rachmarie stands out to me the most. We really should've lynched this slot ages ago. Sorry for using you to scum hunt, KTS.

VOTE: rachmarie
BlackStar makes a vote on RachMarie. Guess what fucking happens next.
In post 1619, Creature wrote:Bah I'll see where this goes.

VOTE: RachMarie
You guessed it! Another vote from Creature that isn't on Vedith! Let's bring a blast from the past shall we?

LOL LOL LOL
In post 1636, Creature wrote:Skelda is an empty slot, Vedith isn't.
In post 1638, Creature wrote:I am going to follow my heart.

So in this sequence he finally votes Vedith after partaking in lynches on 3 other people that weren't the person he had intentions on vigging.
In post 1656, RachMarie wrote:uggh

but when skelda gets his replacement, don't let him off the hook
Momentum on Vedith rises! Oh crap what do I do what do I do!
In post 1679, Blitzkrieg wrote:VOTE: Expedience

I'm inclined to agree with BlackStar. Creature and Expedience definitely share an alignment.
Ooo an out.
In post 1681, Creature wrote:VOTE: Expedience
Whew.

And yeah that's pretty much enough. 43 posts later after voting Vedith he hops on the Skelda slot again which he started out voting which inevitably gets lynched at end of day.

VOTE: Creature

I'm not even sure if I need to read Rach/predecessors' ISO's. This is clear cut distancing.
In post 2507, Transcend wrote:
In post 2275, Creature wrote:Also, my N1 shot would be Vedith, but then one day before the deadline I changed to massive.
This is the quote in question btw.

Vigging massive when he had a case on Vedith that supported as scum with FLIPPED MAFIA and absolutely nothing on massive does not look accurate at all.

But the damning thing is Creature not voting Vedith d2 for very long AT ALL and getting the Skelda/Expedience slot lynched like a walk in the park.

Please read both spoilers above if you want more meat to this.
In post 2509, Transcend wrote:
In post 2022, Dunnstral wrote:
Vote Count 2.8Expedience (6): Blitzkrieg, Transcend, Killthestory, BlackStar, Rachmarie, Io
Transcend (2): Vedith, Creature
Killthestory (2) Expedience, Naomi-Tan

Not Voting (0):

A lynch has been achieved
Oh wow and look at where his vote is parked at the end of day. WITH THE PERSON HE WAS CONTEMPLATING VIGGING.

L

O

L
In post 2525, Transcend wrote:
In post 1145, Creature wrote:Probably between Skelda, Vedith and Blitzkrieg
In post 1147, Creature wrote:
In post 1140, Dunnstral wrote:Seraphim (3): Blitzkrieg, Vedith, xyzzy
Maybe there's one scum there.
In post 1152, Creature wrote:Maybe it's just Skelda and Vedith.
In post 1162, Creature wrote:Also, if Vedith flips scum, Seraphim is pretty much town as I doubt he would bus all his buddies early in the game to be survivalistic.
In post 1211, Creature wrote:PoE:
Vedith
Seraphim
Killthestory
Blitzkrieg
Skelda
These quotes suggest that you still FOSed him and you were willing to lynch him.

PEDIT: Nah you misinterpreted what I said. I used my watch all 5 nights, I'm not x-shot or y-night. I've just used the action on 2 slots throughoutthe course of 5 nights. N1 BS N2 Nay N3 Nay N4 BS N5 BS.
In post 2536, Transcend wrote:
Spoiler: Vedith
In post 1169, Killthestory wrote:
okay

In post 1638, Creature wrote:I am going to follow my heart.

And you don't vote Vedith for a solid 470-ish posts when you had the chance right there.
In post 1681, Creature wrote:VOTE: Expedience
And then you escape that REALLY quickly.

Spoiler: KTS
In post 1257, Creature wrote:Okay, guess Vedith and
KTS
are
town

Okay but then the moment KTS gets a vote...
In post 1560, RachMarie wrote:yeah well I understand why he wants to save his shot with only 2 of them

So moving along

going to give the replacement a chance to speak Moving to scumspect 2

VOTE: KTS
Again, more switches off of Skelda.
In post 1562, Creature wrote:VOTE: KTS
You're right there for it.

Spoiler: Rach
But then BlackStar votes Rach

In post 1611, BlackStar wrote:The fake dayvig wasn't the real reaction test. I was actually town reading KTS from way back here when eh was catching up on the game.
In post 944, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: Light
In post 946, Killthestory wrote:I'm leaving my vote here, going to eat, and when I get back, I expect Light to be dead.
In post 948, Killthestory wrote:I WENT B ACK TO CHECK TO THE REPLIES NAD LITHG IS ALREADY DEAD???

MY DREAM COME TRUE. A PERSON DIES BEFORE I EVEN SAY FOR THEM TO DIE

ha
I just don't think that scum would've faked that. It felt genuine to me. And he's said throughout the agen that he doesn't feel invested in it so it makes sense why he didn't seem to care much when he got "shot". I don't see any hidden agenda in his posts and he just looks like a townie who doesn't feel like doing much. The point of the fake shot was to look at the reactions of everyone else and see who would act opportunistically after it. Rachmarie stands out to me the most. We really should've lynched this slot ages ago. Sorry for using you to scum hunt, KTS.

VOTE: rachmarie
And then...
In post 1619, Creature wrote:Bah I'll see where this goes.

VOTE: RachMarie
And you're right behind it.
Fight my points against you.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2771 (isolation #609) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Transcend »

You're not being reckless, you're just hardclaiming scum more and more each time you post lol.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (isolation #610) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Transcend »

How is attempting a strategy which possibly lands you with hammer being reckless?

It's literally you hardclaiming scum lol.

How is making a half-assed case on me with points you can't argue once I defend myself being reckless?

It's literally you hardclaiming scum lol.

I can go on honestly.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #611) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Transcend »

Your crazy plans in an attempt to snipe a hammer and your crazy plans to make a half assed case on me that you can't even hold up is town motivated? :lol:

PEDIT: Kraska lynches town more than i change my underwear. Your source isn't that credible.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (isolation #612) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Transcend »

Look I'd say the beginning of your game was utter garbage then you did pretty well the rest of d1. You made a claim that carried you to today and then you have absolutely bombed today. You haven't responded properly to any accusations made against you, you tried a last resort strategy to possibly net you hammer, you made an extremely awful case against me. My case on you suggests that you had an extremely awful D2 but that got overshadowed during the course of the game due to your "vig claim" on "massive" when you had no solid read on him, just had him in the scum pile all game. You hada case on Vedith. Didn't vig him? Pretty fishy, but the fact that you avoid voting him for so long and try to pursue other vanity lynches makes you scum here.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2783 (isolation #613) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Transcend »

Look, our town game. You were solid town. You pushed on Ranger the entire game and didn't back down. You got yourself night killed because you were so obvious town. No one ever doubted their read on you. This game, you've probably voted every single slot in the entire game and your points are much less solid than your points in C14. I'm misrepping nothing.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2786 (isolation #614) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Transcend »

You also thought he was "PR".

You also had him in your "town pool" for a bit.

You literally didn't even explain why he went from confirmed scum to the town pool at all lol.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (isolation #615) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Transcend »

No not really, but if you're actually town here you've bombed the shit out of this MYLO and allowed RachMarie to sit back and laugh her happy ass off.

But I don't believe that's the case.

I mean feel free to link a (completed) scum game of yours to show what your "capacity" is.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (isolation #616) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2787, Creature wrote:Yep, mafiascum isn't accurate for explained reads, gut is the essential play.
Pardon me for just a second but I think you have "mafiascum" confused with "Town of Salem" in that post. MS players are seasoned and analyze anything and everything to the bone. TOS players all bandwagon the first person to be voted lol.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #617) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Transcend »

You keep brushing my points off to add useless content.

RachMarie can't be on MS 24/7 dude. She has a life. She can't always be here.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2794 (isolation #618) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Transcend »

Good for you TOS is awful

However, I think a post or two from Rach would actually be nice.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (isolation #619) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2788, Transcend wrote:I mean feel free to link a (completed) scum game of yours to show what your "capacity" is.
Why haven't you done this yet?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (isolation #620) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Transcend »

Not really, someone collects 4 or 5 votes in RVS and then they either obv town or obv scum teh game.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (isolation #621) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Transcend »

BlackStar since I think you've played with Rach more than me:

Is she good at feigning ignorance?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (isolation #622) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Transcend »

Where's your head at rn

I need to sleep soon

But I still think Creature needs to hang here
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (isolation #623) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Transcend »

Lemme find a light scum game and she if she busses a lot.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (isolation #624) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Transcend »

Unfortunately, I can't meta her here. She flipped town in all her completed games.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2811 (isolation #625) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Transcend »

Yeah Creature feels nothing like C-14 Creature.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (isolation #626) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Transcend »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=27374

Granted, there was 7 players, he stuck with Ranger and never left. He waffled this entire game.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (isolation #627) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Transcend »

I think you're right honestly. WP to Rach/Sera/Jordan slot if wrong.

Rach promise me you're not scum <3
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (isolation #628) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Transcend »

I'm gonna assume no response from Creature = we just won.

BlackStar good job with the dayvig d1 that was a really pleasant surprise to see when the fire alarm at my work kept going off.

Seraphim gj engineering the wagon to get light dayvigged.

Rach thanks for obvtowning :)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (isolation #629) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Transcend »

And Creature don't be ashamed I think you had a really good fake claim that bought you a lot of time, but you just didn't do so hot in this MYLO and it's an experience you need to learn from. Plus you kinda slipped that there was a ninja.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2823 (isolation #630) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Transcend »

If you're twilight trolling I'm gonna be really upset Rachy :)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (isolation #631) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Transcend »

Why I'd never :P
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #632) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Transcend »

Gonna assume this is a W and hit the sac then! GG gamers :D
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (isolation #633) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Transcend »

I do not object!

Sorry for the twilight trolling.

That was an incredibly hard game to win, but I pulled it off!!!!! Gambits ftw!!!!!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (isolation #634) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Transcend »

All of us were goons against 2 confirmables, a bg and a neapolitan so it was impossible for us to claim VT. Also the BG was lynchbait but then killed themselves LOL!!!!

And on top of that one of our members got dayvigged d1 and Vedith was bussing me the entire game.

I fought super hard that round. Super tough game to win.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2843 (isolation #635) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2838, light_ganski wrote:Awesome job transcend :D
avenged ya girl

Expedience: If you read this, I literally begged Vedith to speed hammer you in the PT. You nailed both of us when you literally subbed in. I wanted you dead like nothing else.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (isolation #636) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Transcend »

And the NK n1 was not strategic. I literally fell asleep and missed the deadline. Pretty sure Vedith was V/LA at the time. I was basically a scumteam of one there lol.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2851 (isolation #637) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2845, Naomi-Tan wrote:Urgh you played me

I forgive you for all the unnecessary walls if you forgive me for tricking you Nay-Nay <3
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (isolation #638) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2835, BlackStar wrote:I was kind of suspicous when you were acting so suspicious of creature yet didn't vote for Him until I asked you about it. I should've grilled you about that more. Actually I should've lynched you right after we lynched Vedith and it looked like you two were distancing
Yeah I was hammersitting so hard. I was viewing this game non-stop and I was ready to blitz RachMarie had Creature voted her.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (isolation #639) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Transcend »

Oh and before anyone says anything

That gambit Creature attempted made him insanely obvious town

I was so scared that he wasn't gonna get lynched.

You gave me a decent run for my money Creature.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (isolation #640) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Transcend »

I feel so much better winning this game after you hammered me in 646 Giga :(
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (isolation #641) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Transcend »

I'm really sorry that I trashed you while you were on mobile, kind of a dick move of me, but I just really wanted that win.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (isolation #642) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Transcend »

Hyperposting 4 lyfe <3
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #643) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Transcend »

Sorry about killing you again Io! You're just too fucking good!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2868 (isolation #644) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Transcend »

I don't believe i made things personal this round, but if i did, I'm sorry.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (isolation #645) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 2877, Zachstralkita wrote:Hot damn.

the boy Transcend AKA ProfessorFinnesser takes it away again. I did call it tho

Read scout's #198 in dead thread lol

also that scout avi change hit me like a motherfucking train. i dont know if im emotionally prepared for this

where are the CAT EARS
is that a potential alt name I see?

thank ya Z :)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (isolation #646) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Transcend »

:O

Bring it. I got several more tricks up my sleeve ;)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (isolation #647) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2884, Vedith wrote:Thanks for modding Dunn good job :)
Sorry for being useless Trans, nice play to pull it back though.
No worries. I think your lynch was inevitable at some point so yeah. Care to publicize the scum chat?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”