He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1620, massive wrote:
In post 1618, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I'm just really ticked off that I knew who the scum were but couldn't corral any votes.

You couldn't get votes for the same reason you got run up (which, by the way, is at least half your fault). You might consider acting more town when you are town in the future. No one's going to follow you with your current bedside manner.

Massive's right.
Right now those players who were in this game know your playstyle... but, those you haven't met before will find you scummy even if you're town.

In post 1621, massive wrote:BTW, Anen, next time I say "this is Anen's scum game," I'm likely never unvoting you. :)

I can only hope that in our next game in common I won't be a town-PR. And this goes for BBT too!
You two should start a club, I suppose. ^_^
Without kidding, I know that I wouldn't get away with the same gameplay next time. (Although I think I've improved since C9++)

In post 1623, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1615, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, Boon, I think strictly speaking you can't actually say that you did or didn't send a player a result.

I know. I messed up. That's why I chose to ignore it. It wasn't until the game ended that I said it.

No harm done, Boonie.
I think you chose the best solution. Besides, I don't think the lack of your answer affected anything.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by massive »

RC: Well, your current style of play got you wagoned and then minimized the rest of the game, even by those of us who had a solid townread on you. I'm still learning this myself, but "working with your town reads" is an important part of the current Mafia game. You can't just "find scum" and then expect everyone to do the lynching on your say-so.

And if you do decide to adjust your game, call it that. Don't think of it as insincerity, think of it as improvements.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Ellie »

It's easier to change yourself than others.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:34 am

Post by massive »

Oh, and thanks, Boon, for hosting the game. I may not be a fan of your actual playing style, but your modding style I can get behind. Very well set up for a first game, and I look forward to the process improvements that will no doubt make the next one even better. Consider me "avoiding you in games but pre-in for everything you mod." ;)
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Titus »

RC, I could not follow you without reasons. I do not work as a gut sheeper, as either alignment generally. There are exceptions rarely but this situation was not one. When I tell you I want reasons, I need them to do what you want.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1628, massive wrote:Oh, and thanks, Boon, for hosting the game. I may not be a fan of your actual playing style, but your modding style I can get behind. Very well set up for a first game, and I look forward to the process improvements that will no doubt make the next one even better. Consider me "avoiding you in games but pre-in for everything you mod." ;)

Haha, I appreciate it massive.

I am currently about to be in the mini normal queue yet again.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 4:49 am

Post by N »