Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1072, bji wrote:
In post 1071, Garmr wrote:Is it bad that I was extremely happy that bji was the night kill and it probably helped town out that he was at that point.

I think it would have helped more if you had been NK'd, but in the end, the game was won, mostly because PB hit massive and then made a good call against Unlynchable. Really, PB was the MVP of this game.

Nah I don't think it would of helped I think it would of put the game in a unwinnable state since scum wouldn't of killed me and that would force peacebringer to meaning massive wouldn't of been shot and you seemed to have a town read boner for massive at the end of day 2. Then I see bbt using you as a tool to lynch monofgun and winning.

Will agree that peacebringer was mvp he was easy to town read but then again if it was me killed and you alive I can easily see you going to lynch peace bringer judging from your talks in the dead thread. Only after information was revealed that town didn't have did you actually start making correct assumptions.

In post 141, evilpacman18 wrote:Stupid af that he fakeclaimed twice to gambit though.

I was looking down on Blue blood tbh because he underestimated me
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1074, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm going to be totally honest

there was literally a 0% chance of me not lynching bbt today.

But you still toyed with my heart :cry:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

WP Peacebringer especially.

You brought town back from basically autolose.

I thought you were SK, too. Glad you could win with us :)

Going to real quick explain why I claimed BP:

In the context of my penultimate (next to last) day, I was nearly positive Peacebringer was Ninja SK, and BBT represented the rest of the scumteam.

That's all well and good, but the mafia roleblocker could have roleblocked Peacebringer and taken me out of Lylo, and I really didn't want that because I felt I understood the gamestate better than any living townies.

So, my idea was that I claim BP, ensuring that mafia thinks I'll be alive for the next lynch, then make it super 100% clear I was not voting Peacebringer.

This forces BBT to choose between 3 options:

Shoot me. This (fhpov) might leave me alive for a lylo situation where I'd instalynch someone who is not peacebringer.
Shoot Garmr. This would leave me alive for sure, kill a VT, and leave him in a lylo with me and Peacebringer where I'm tracker confirmed as a no visit and p much guaranteed to lynch him.
Or, Shoot Peacebringer. This leaves Garmr and me both alive as variables where both my vote and garmr's are unclear, albeit I'm towny as fuck after the previous day.

Shooting Peacebringer, the (i thought) SK (real) vigilante allows him to create a wifomy Lylo where he could perhaps either use Garmr's messed up fakeclaim to his advantage, or perhaps push a lynch on me. In other words, the goal was to create a situation where Peacebringer would be shot, because I was pretty sure he was a SK and knew that scum would want him dead either way.

(the above assumes that BBT assumes Peacebringer is gunning for him or not killing, which means that he has to roleblock him.)

btw kelbris VOTE: kelbris whatchu gonna do ima fuk u up don't call me out on no vote shenanigans u got rekt son.

jk i'm wasted atm.

(yeah I'm p drunk atm)

So yeah, I was VT. Just wanted to show town that a PR fakeclaim can be pro-town after Garmr's backfired spectacularly.

Thanks for the game guys!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:21 pm

that's especially funny because kelbris wasn't even the mod who called me out on vote shenanigans.

RC #1 jeja.

:)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:22 pm

Pedit: Yeah but you were no slouch Garmr.

Your fakeclaim sucked but you were incredibly town heading into Lylo and made my decision easy.

it didn't matter because I knew BBT was scum since literally the first day of D1 but yeah.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

It was pretty obvious you were VT to me but bbt was easily fooled lol. Also that was a good play your fake claim. You were easy to town read and I had a strong town read on you day 1 so I guess that helped.

I was a bit cautious in the at least bit through because I been burned before in mylo. So I decided not to rush.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:27 pm

RC has a pretty bad bedside manner but is a threat -- if they could only get someone (anyone) to listen to them

prophetic.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1069, bji wrote:@BBT: You had a tough row to hoe there at the end. I think you played well but the deck was stacked against you. Good game.

If I wasn't around to defend it, may not have...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1073, massive wrote:RC's a lot more dangerous when she has no one to convince but herself. Gotta keep that in mind

same with me essentially
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

and thoughts of me being SK were basic paranoia that game generates... if I was a SK I most certainly would not have basically told town the reason for the kill...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:46 pm

Well TBH I think the game with you as vig was slightly town sided.

Then again, Tracker is hugely weaker than Cop, especially in this setup, so what do I know?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:48 pm

I think it's kind of obvious that BBT is the highest skilled player left alive.

he lost tho

i won

:^)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

@peacebringer

Surprised you weren't suspicious of me through after nero did the fake cop claim thing and got town read for it last game and called mvp. I remembered that and how scum fucked up a bit after reviewing it so I did it not caring if it wanderer was town or not because I assumed scum would react.

It was a dick move but it had merit.

Look at how bloody resilient bbt was to giving information it made him look worse. Then tried to turn it round on me only to find it was a gambit and go along with me was really bad play.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Surprised you weren't suspicious of me through after nero did the fake cop claim thing and got town read for it last game and called mvp. I remembered that and how scum fucked up a bit after reviewing it so I did it not caring if it wanderer was town or not because I assumed scum would react.

You never do shit like that unless you're like 99% that they're scum.

I've only fakeclaimed cop in 3 games, all correct, and one literally causing the scumteam to just forfeit.

Don't throw that shit around or you don't get taken seriously as real cop.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:57 pm

Especially unfortunate because Scripten's reaction to it triggered my scumdar onto a player who was generally towny to me after that point.

Some people, faced with plays like that, react with instalynch mentality. It's unfortunate, and it's really the wrong way to play, but it's sort of valid if you consider they're thinking long term in terms of preventing cop fakeclaims.

Your fakeclaim didn't lose us the game, sure, but I'd wager that excluding the fact that it sort of kept me alive, it set town back.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

@rc

I guess because we lost scriptian that was a Minor set back to town. But then again I think the play evened out because even through it sort of keeped you alive it defiantly keeped me alive and even through I shouldn't I have a habit of prioritizing my own survival compared to others as town because unless you have a role that confirms someone else or they are confirmed town a player should always take top priority in surviving because you know that you are town.
But like I said I don't regret the fake cop thing because I never have done it before and it was a learning experience But I won't do it again.

Through I am aware that doing this again will not guarantee the same positive result and they could be extremely negative.

Tbh through I was about 80% sure wanderer was scum after the pisskop thing because I thought it be obvious pisskop was town. Only after the lynch was achieved I fell into doubt.

Also rc I am the type of player that can turn around a game for a town win even I do something stupid early game
like claiming my real role hider day 1 and pretending to lynch myself
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Silverspoon

rofl

Either way, Hider's sort of supposed to claim anyway.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:18 pm

WHEN YOU COMIN HOME DAD

I DONT KNOW WHEN

BUT WE'LL HAVE A GOOD TIME THEN

YOU KNOW WE'LL HAVE A GOOD TIME THENNNNN

gg
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In short I know the fake cop was a bad thing to do I knew that before I started but because I never done it before I have to try it once just once to see what it's like. It's the type of person I am in game and real life to.

@rc
:)
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

So why was I killed N1, scum team?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:22 pm

You were killed N1 essentially because you were never voted and people (me especially) came out with townreads on you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by bji »

In post 1075, Garmr wrote:
In post 1072, bji wrote:
In post 1071, Garmr wrote:Is it bad that I was extremely happy that bji was the night kill and it probably helped town out that he was at that point.

I think it would have helped more if you had been NK'd, but in the end, the game was won, mostly because PB hit massive and then made a good call against Unlynchable. Really, PB was the MVP of this game.

Nah I don't think it would of helped I think it would of put the game in a unwinnable state since scum wouldn't of killed me and that would force peacebringer to meaning massive wouldn't of been shot and you seemed to have a town read boner for massive at the end of day 2. Then I see bbt using you as a tool to lynch monofgun and winning.

Will agree that peacebringer was mvp he was easy to town read but then again if it was me killed and you alive I can easily see you going to lynch peace bringer judging from your talks in the dead thread. Only after information was revealed that town didn't have did you actually start making correct assumptions.

You're very pompous and I really hope I never play with you again.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wrong picture oh but it is cute.

I noticed something recently player are coming from other sites now and bringing their meta and the meta has shifted and experienced players have left.

I feel like knowledge has been lost and these newer people are slowly learning things which were common knowledge a year or two ago.

@Bji
I'm only treating you this way because of what you said in the dead thread.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

@bji

Also you are calling me a bad player while you have no experience (I checked) or even researched my play style. The way you attacked pisskop and me in the dead thread acting like you are pro or something.

I have some pretty consistent games now and have been winning a majority of them lately. I have also had plenty of skype mafia experience and experience before this site.

Now imagine a player who has very Little experience has much to learn and acting arrogant mouthing off to people who had years experience and doesn't actually understand the situation or some of the ideas put out there to the full extent. Now imagine Your one of them experienced players how would you feel about that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”