massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by massive »

I was just trying to be serious over all. Consistency was about the only weapon I could have rolled out this game.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Honestly, I think you played fine. You guys made really smart decisions on who to kill in order to win lategame.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:10 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 2898, massive wrote:
PS BBT was right, I really hate being scum and I can't imagine how obvious it must be to anyone who's played as many games together as he and I have.

Yeah, I'll be honest it was pretty frustrating, I thought I presented a fairly solid case on you as well. I still genuinely don't get how people thought I was scum with Sala; that shit was crazy.

Also, people should stop blaming individuals. It's town's job to identify other town and work together; town were really bad at doing that this game. The only thing I have a problem with is self-voting, I just don't get it.

WP scum, you deserved the win.

Special note for RC; I told you it was not alignment indicative.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:20 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Dead thread is a good read. Yeah I had that HUGE slip and was so happy when it went unnoticed. I gotta be more careful, I had like two back to back Freudian slips, and it's not the first time it's happened to me as scum.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by T S O »

Such a simple game in the end.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by T S O »

If you're going to talk shit to Varsoon, acknowledge that he and I basically figured the game out. I was never going to get an EPM lynch, so selfvoting to force a 1v1 was the only way we could win.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by T S O »

The only person who I have anything to say is really BBT: sorry.

I think EPM was blatantly scum today and it honestly astounds me that he got away with it. Larceny on a grand scale.
-Marquis
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:42 pm

Don't worry about it T S O, shit happens. I just would have liked a clearer explanation from any of you at the time so I had a chance to defend myself and show you guys why what you were thinking was wrong.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by T S O »

Massive would have lost by PoE but he varied his scum game here and I underestimated his ability to do that. I think a little bit of Gambler's Fallacy was in play after I caught him as scum in YCBA III.

I am honestly
fucking furious
that Pegasus hammered me after I clearly explained why I self voted. It was naive to assume that town could show some basic. fucking. restraint. I will never make the mistake of trusting potentially incompetent people again.

That whole pisskop/Aneninen debacle was a joke too.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm just so disappointed with my play this game for its shocking mediocrity, but I don't know what I could have done much better. If people had just fucking voted EPM, we'd have won, but I didn't glue town together as I should have. Extremely disappointed with myself.

Thanks to Boon for modding, and gg to scum.
-Marquis
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

I played bad. But good news: I won as scum in another game while this happened :D
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Thanks for modding Boon!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2909, T S O wrote:Thanks to Boon for modding

:)
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:34 am

Post by N »