Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 218, Jingle wrote:I fully expect 3/4 of the hydra to have flaked by the end of the weekend. We don't need to operate on a shrinking tumor.
Well I can tell you Creature hasn't posted so that's 1/20.
In post 244, CheekyTeeky wrote:Go die. I'm literally thinking about replacing out because of your shit posting I don't want to read. Stfu or die.
yeah no ^ that's scum
In post 271, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:Gorkington is making a much bigger deal out of this hydra than it deserves, and he's doing so in such a way that appears to be an attempt to obtain a tactical advantage rather than legitimate annoyance. Cheeky got pissed at us and asked for us to be replaced out then replaced out, that was legitimate. Gorkington's annoyance seems more fake.

-Desperado
What about those posts were legitimate lmao
In post 301, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:Jingle town
Almoat50 mafia
respectable opinion
In post 335, Titus wrote:I concur with your plan ETL. However, I am a selfish woman. I'd like to skip the paranoid of each other phase and use you as the check tonight and just lynch the annoying as fuck hydra. Spam and using horrible language.
I'll let you skip the paranoia, ETL is scum.
In post 367, Gorkington wrote:
In post 353, Jingle wrote:I HAVE read a shitton of Mulch games. I believe specific posts to not come from Mulch scum. Mulch is a strong townread.
what kind of sample size are we talking about and what kind of a track record do you have to back this up?
would have probably have been faster to just ask which posts he was talking about no?
In post 400, Gorkington wrote:
In post 375, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:Titus/Mulch scumteam? Titus/Mulch scumteam. Probably.
????
why?
^^
In post 409, Ginngie wrote:
In post 406, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 366, Ginngie wrote:Pun has puns but there is no actual logic behind his reads

Thus, just making statements to state them
Having read pun's ISO, I'm in agreement with you. I apologize for the snap judgement.
ya know, I actually really fuck with the fact that you went back and reviewed stuff.

It tells me you care and shit
there's another reason that she could be doing that
In post 414, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:So I'm gonna be out the party?
ignore earlier comment.
In post 469, Titus wrote:Hey anyone who cares I'm voting the hydra for post 30. I don't care for the word that rhymes with bunt.
Well that's a pity. I'm sorry that you took such affront to the usage of that word. I agree that pulling such a stunt is in poor taste, but maybe that your decision to confront them might have been a little blunt. I understand that while your conscience is bringing this comment to the front of your mind, but it seems a little bit unfair to make the entire hydra take the brunt of your rage no?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: punreader
before i forget
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 473, Punreader wrote:These are the type of post which have an entirely different approach if Mulch is town.
some elaboration would be nice
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 475, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE:
what on this green bountiful earth made you unvote
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 489, Mulch wrote:
In post 488, Titus wrote:
In post 485, Mulch wrote:Fairly confident I know 2/3 of the scum

Looking for the last one
Who do you think they are?
Gorkington and Ginnigie
Better just start over lmao
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 507, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 471, Nosferatu wrote:Well I can tell you Creature hasn't posted so that's 1/20.
Wrong.
you posted after the post i was quoting fam
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Nosferatu »

{Jingle, Porkens}
{Mulch, Titus, Ginngie, Gorkington}
{Stop Getting Banned Again, PenguinPower, schadd_}
{Almost50}
{Punreader, EspeciallyTheLies}

mood rn
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 527, Punreader wrote:I agree with most of his reads
:roll: of course you do.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Nosferatu »

why does scum!titus decide to vote someone for language?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 542, Punreader wrote:The better question is why would a town Titus decide to vote someone for language?
an arguably unreasonable vote for pretty much policy reasons is exactly something I expect from titus.

I also don't think Titus requires to policy vote to make a natural entrance to the game.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I feel like every slot in the hydra will now sign their posts as Creature
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Although tbf creature signing isn't really necessary for those that have played at least 2 games with them.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 589, Jingle wrote:I'm taking that as approval of the plan Eddie. Nos, PP, approval of the plan?
I don't see a good alternative.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

big oof
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 609, Punreader wrote:
In post 549, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 542, Punreader wrote:The better question is why would a town Titus decide to vote someone for language?
an arguably unreasonable vote for pretty much policy reasons is exactly something I expect from titus. I also don't think Titus requires to policy vote to make a natural entrance to the game.
Are you trying to write a case for Titus being town or pun? Because this is doing the latter.
how so
In post 623, Punreader wrote:(And yes I am rather strict about my language usage. It is a requirement for the gimmick.)
please make it stop
In post 631, Gorkington wrote: mulchslot is maybe scum.
big facts
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

honestly just let her have her fun
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (isolation #17) » Tue May 01, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 643, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 478, Nosferatu wrote:some elaboration would be nice
This comment is amazing considering :lol:
there's a difference between me giving one-liners and

"he would do something else as town but I'm not going to tell you what that something is or what he's doing right now"

There's exceedingly few things that you could ask me to elaborate on, because everything that I mention follows me quoting someone and giving my opinion on it.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #18) » Tue May 01, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Believe me I want to do this in one post, but using a chromebook in the middle of the night is just too unwieldy for that.
In post 643, EspeciallyTheLies wrote: Like.. wtf is this...?
In post 634, Nosferatu wrote:honestly just let her have her fun
I was joking, cause she did something fucking stupid. I didn't make it that clear so I won't rag on you for not getting it or whatever, idk its something me and my friends say pretty often irl in similar scenarios but im rambling.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #19) » Tue May 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 643, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Plus the protecting of Titus was weird.
I don't know what you mean by weird.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #20) » Tue May 01, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 643, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Gives zero explanation of reads, engages no one (I mean, he says I'm scum but... does... nothing... to talk to me at all??) Nor does he make any attempt at supporting his reads. His pun vote is curious. Makes me wonder if I'm wrong there, and should vote nos instead...
I'm not going to say I've made every single read as clear as day or whatever, but a lot of them are kind of implied... If I criticize a post and then I later say that I think the slot that made the post is scum, I would think it's pretty obvious how I got there. I'm not really the type to systematically pump out reads with supporting evidence like I'm writing a middle-school essay, so this comes up pretty often and I feel like I have to read this post every game I play (oddly enough never in a scum game despite the fact that I'm fairly sure that I've actually gotten so shitty at town that they're basically identical) so I suppose I'll just make a slightly longer post than usual since I'm kinda tired, both in the physical sense and tired of endlessly having to respond to this. And while I digress, I'm aware that I could just change my playstyle to avoid having to do this, probably better my town game, and such and such, I guess I'm just stubborn and I feel special by doing this, and since I'm a hormonal teenager, being a special snowflake is much better than being an efficient one; although this is a poor analogy because what the fuck does being an efficient snowflake mean? I talk too much when given the motive and opportunity. Anyhow back to the point a pretty common way of playing the game would pushing out a readslist something to the effect of the playlist printed vertically, with a short (or long, depends on your definition and the verbosity of the player) paragraph that basically explains not only a general feel they get from a player, but also why said player is where they are in the list, maybe some posts for supplementary evidence, and the occasional reaction image. I used to do this a lot, and I also criticized players like ranger who literally just posted a page number and an accompanying readslist (with nothing other than stratified brackets mind you); in fact in a game a few years ago I remember writing a somewhat unnecessarily aggressive condemnation of Ranger's playstyle and how difficult it was to read her because of it. I've since come around to that playstyle and I even have adopted parts of it, including the readslist formatting that I once oh, so despised, and a big reason for that is that since doing so I feel like the style of posting a super bloated readslist with proper explanations and evidence followed by a vote on the scum read with either the biggest wagon or the lowest trustworthiness isn't a particularly townie thing to do and thus loses a bit of the reasoning for why you would do so. One of the reasons that format has become so widespread on this site and the (dead) one that I came from, is the idea that it is the way to state your reads the clearest, and while it does do that, the nature of the list is such that it's rather hard to replicate several times over the course of a game, and just devolves in quality as time goes on. I've observed that most people make about one or two large posts like that in a game, usually day one or two, and the rest of the game is spend with much smaller posts in comparison with a lot less detail. It gives itself to a style of playing where your posts are just devolved into comments and referring to that big wall you made on D1, until you make your next one on D4 or D5, which doesn't really carry the same weight and is often a hyper-focused case on one player in particular. With the whole list revolving around cramming as much evidence as possible to support as many reads as you can manage, the game doesn't flow as organically to me and I feel like I end up playing where I'm forming reads on a player and then looking for evidence to support that, which became a very unnatural process to me, and I felt like my town game was suffering. An additional reason as to why I don't do that any more, is that I like to post one or two readslists per day if I'm not too lazy, and simple stratified brackets are the simplest way to do so. Over the course of the game, posting multiple readslists makes an ISO easier to follow in a read-sense, which is what I feel most people (at least I am) are looking for in the first place; which I suppose makes me somewhat guilty of pushing my preferences onto others. I suppose I'm just giving my reasoning for doing that anyway. While they do leave out a lot of information, as I said in a post before and what was supposed to be the main idea of this entire rant was that I think that a lot of the information in a lot of readslists are often superfluous and bloating to make the post seem "meaty" enough. Like how much can you possibly say about one person that you couldn't say by just quoting posts and giving your opinion on those posts directly. My biggest problem, I've noticed this is both in real life and in this game, is that I have apparently very different ideas of what can and cannot be inferred than other people, and so my train of thought seems to be incomplete to others, and I don't exactly know how to fix this, and so it ends up where I say less than what was expected, but since it was expected the first response isn't to ask me, but rather to assume that the thought itself is incomplete, which I can't fault someone for. I'm rambling, but back to my initial description of the usual M.O. as a middle-school essay, you can see how well I'm doing with staying on point in this rant. It's actually kind of presumptuous for me to even call what I've been doing a "style" since it's pretty much me just being lazy. Another reason that I am reluctant to admit is that I admire people who can speak laconically, since I can't really do that and I'm always just about 3 seconds to launching into a 30 minute tirade in response to a yes-no question, so I try to limit myself to one-liners, but it often functions as a post-restriction in the sense that it just obfuscates what I'm thinking at times, but if I just posted what I was thinking in a stream-of-consciousness way that one would expect to be clearer, I still can't stop myself from making what could only be perceived as incomplete thoughts and random jumps, which would just be subjecting everyone I play with to essentially reading Finnegans Wake every post, which I think would be annoying. Since I'm just personally unwilling to even remember how I was going to finish that first point of yours (it's a miracle I even remember that this was in response to something), I still haven't delved into the second point, which I also encounter fairly often, that I don't engage anyone. I do find this point somewhat untruthful, since I think that I actually have engaged with at least one person this game (I'm not going to lie and say it's more than one), one thing that I never do is engage my scumreads, and this is because most of the time I don't really have anything to say to them. To be completely sure I'm not even entirely sure why everyone else engages their scumreads. My initial assumption would be to defeat them in some sort of verbal warfare, but that just devolves into animosity and frustration, and I guess that you could push someone to the breaking point with that, but someone's role pm hardly has anything to do with how well they can deal with or win an argument. I also can't speak for others, but I know that most of the time I do talk to my scum reads, I rarely find myself trying to prove my read wrong, so I end up just proving myself right in my head and tunneling on one person for something which objectively speaking is completely random or nit-picky. I've just gotten to the point where I feel like directly engaging your scum read is just reinforcing a confirmation bias and removes a sense of objectivity that I just like to have in general. Objectivity is something that I really like as a concept, and I always want to try my best to achieve that, although I know that I don't, since I can act rather illogically and hypocritically at times. But in the spirit of objectivity, I tend to get my reads from reading the interactions between people that
do
have something to say to each other, rather than just asking pointed or useless questions that don't actually change my read in anyway. This is something that I'd actually like to get better at, although I make zero effort in doing so because...reasons... So I guess that's just how teenage years go, the desire to improve and be better, while simultaneously too lazy to come around to a different point of view or put in the work to get what you want. I probably won't change, and I could have just pointed you to another game where someone made this exact post, so I guess this is a good example of a superfluous explanation of something.

TL;DR You've got a point there tbh.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #21) » Tue May 01, 2018 9:43 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 670, Draynth wrote:Holy mother of textwalls
yeah that reaction in general is why I like to just stick with my one liners.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #22) » Tue May 01, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i get talky very quickly is the problem pretty generally, but yeah, there probably is a middle ground that most everyone and their mother reaches fairly easily.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #23) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Nosferatu »

*jeopardy music*
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #24) » Wed May 02, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 695, Gorkington wrote:i mean it kind of feels like youre saying that a third and a third and a third of my posts are hydra complaining, setup spec and questions, which felt like a ridiculous assessment of my play?
it kind of feels ridiculous that you decided to, completely unprompted, believe that he actually evenly distributed all of your posts across 3 categories.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #25) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 699, Gorkington wrote:is there a reason youre just completely ignoring the paragraph that came immediately after that one?
you just repeated the question with more words.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #26) » Wed May 02, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

alternatively your argument just wasn't believable enough for it to not seem ridiculous to me.

I townread you, why would you even suggest that I'm misrepping your arguments to make you look ridiculous?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #27) » Wed May 02, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Gorkington wrote:i really have no idea what youre trying to say in any of your last posts if youre townreading me?
I thought that you were making a bad push so I impulsively decided to tell you that you were lowkey out of pocket... now I'm inclined to let it go on cause I'm kind of bored and nothing better was happening.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #28) » Wed May 02, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

is happening
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #29) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 713, Jingle wrote:@everyone complaining that nothing is happening
Who even said anything about this.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #30) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:25 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 700, eddie wrote:
In post 678, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 670, Draynth wrote:Holy mother of textwalls
It's better than what he had before! Agreed, that like... paragraph breaks would be nice, but I'll take that over unreadability.

Skimmed before Wednesday meeting, so I'll have to read/respond more in-depth later.

Eddie needs to discuss his vote - literally everything else was explained
except
that, so that needs to happen.
My vote on you was explained.
I scum read etl too so I don't want to be a party pooper but when did you ever explain that?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #31) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 792, Gorkington wrote:as an added bonus for nos being maybe scum, i have no idea what he was trying to do with poking me about draynth.
him defending the questions when i got annoyed was to just say that he was that [he was townreading me so why would scumhim do that?] which is a really weird response and makes the questions seem like pointless busywork
believe me lol, I'm not one to do busywork as scum.

I also told you exactly what I was doing. Idk what more you want from me at that point. I thought you were making a dumb push. It's just that simple.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #32) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 825, Punreader wrote:Nosferatu I realize is a bit batty, but Nos's play this game is fairly bog-standard for Nos. Nosferatu is always mislynch bait, and yet is not known to be mislynch bait, making Nos an easy target. I do admit my Nosferatu read is to some extent reliant on Nos leeching off of KidAm's towncred, but while I cannot reliably say this is Nosferatu as a specific alignment, I can say this behavior from Nosferatu isn't indicative of pun so much as it is indicative of Nosferatu.
I have no idea when I started to become lynchbait, but it's amazing how I manage to become lynchbait every game and yet still not be widely known as lynchbait.

it's quite frankly rather astonishing.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #33) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 918, Titus wrote:THERE IS NOTHING FOR ME TO COMMENT ON OR ANYONE COULD ASK AN INTELLIGENT QUESTION NOT CENTERED ON ME OR THAT GAME WRECKING UNACCOUNTABLE HYDRA. THERE IS NO CONTENT. NO GAME. ASKING ME THE SAME FUCKING QUESTION OVER AND OVER DOESN'T CREATE THINGS FOR ME TO ANALYZE.

MY WAGON IS STILL A ZERO ACCPUNTABILITY WAGON FOR ME NOT CARRYING THIS GAME.
being blunt: Titus, why are you still in this game? Obviously the existence of the hydra is too much for you (although tbf I almost forget the hydra exists and 229/21 is a whopping 11 posts per head which is pretty manageable imo) and instead of just spending your time complaining about it and leading transparently fruitless crusades against it, you could just replace out and let someone actually willing to deal with the hydra deal with it. It's like staying in a game with someone you've blacklisted. Seems kinda self-destructive.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #34) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 825, Punreader wrote:I do admit my Nosferatu read is to some extent reliant on Nos leeching off of KidAm's towncred
youre kinda slipping on this point though m8

kidamn literally had no towncred

like so little that you scumread him

side-note: kidamn's iso is actually Titus's ISO distilled down into two posts, punctuated by a completely understandable and reasonable departure due to an unwanted presence in the game that was actively diminishing his ability to enjoy himself. Wait a second...
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #35) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 793, Gorkington wrote:and nos has like literally 0 scumhunting in his ISO and has sticky-ass-reads

lets fucking kill this guy
you wanna talk? what happened to roasting people over an open flame? this is just like... idk not that. you just threw a boilerplate at me cause you didn't understand something and idk how to deal with that.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (isolation #36) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Nosferatu »

we're gonna need a bigger boat boys
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (isolation #37) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 932, Gorkington wrote:i really dont understand why you felt like it was worth making a post to do that?
like, youre not even trying to say something along the lines of "hey man youre maybe pushing something that isnt great right now, maybe you should try something else?"
its literally reads like "lol this thought is stupid" and when i asked why you arent trying to parse anything else in the post which elaborates on why i felt like that:
ie - why is draynth even pointing out something like that in a way that suggests its a big portion of my posting if its literally only two posts from a much bigger collective of posts,

you basically shrugged me off and said it was just more words about the same thing which means youre not trying at all to parse what im saying because youre either lazy or scum who doesnt care.
if youre town, maybe you could actually give a shit about trying to play the game instead of just shitting on people that youre apparently townreading for basically no reason?
I thought you were having a stupid thought and pointing it out would make you think about it and go "wait that was a stupid thought" cause that's how it works for me but clearly we are not of the same mind~

I did parse what you were saying and that's what it sounded like. ohh i just found a good example here uh

to me when you say "hey man maybe you should push something better", that is literally just the same as "that is a stupid thought have a better one" to me

I'll get into above more later but i dont see how my behaviour has been the equivalent to "lazy/not giving a shit" cause if i was one of those two idk what the point of even trying to tell you to do something different would be.

also not sure how this melds with the whole "busywork" scum model. it just sounds like you're upset to me. but onwards we go!

pedit: holy shit i almost got removed from this game from flaming you after that goddamn
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #38) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 934, Gorkington wrote:who is scum nos.
I really have to ask, did you look at my iso? and just ctrl-f "scum"? thats all you would've needed to do man

i feel like you ask me this every game but its not like ive hidden it
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #39) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Nosferatu »

you even say "apparently townread" in one of your earlier posts so I can tell its news to you

you only pay attention to what I say when I upset you or someone you legitimately care about makes a post about me
In post 518, Nosferatu wrote:{Jingle, Porkens}
{Almost50}
{Almost50}
{Almost50}
{Almost50}
{Almost50}
{Almost50}
{Almost50}
{Almost50}
to refresh your memory i guess

back to responding to the rest of your post or something
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #40) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 932, Gorkington wrote:i feel like this is a garbage assessment of my recent posting.
i) i voted you because i felt like your question on me was weird/i didnt have any significant scumreads at the time and i literally said "WE SHOULD WAGON PEOPLE TO PARSE PEOPLE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE SCUMREADS RIGHT NOW LETS GO".
ii) i then ISOdived you really quickly at work during my break and felt like there was no scumhunting in your ISO.
am i wrong?
or no?
because i feel like the only serious questioning youve done this game has been of a townread and i frankly dont understand at all how you can read that progression and think "gork is trying to kill me because he misunderstands me ):".
I think you've made a garbage assessment of my play, but whatever.

i) i get that but you immediately followed that up with "nvm lets kill him" so I don't really understand your point here
ii) how could you isodive me and then ask me who i thought was scum? what did you get from that? just a "no scumhunting and garbage reads?" how'd you even judge the quality of the reads and not know what they are? what's the point of even asking?

like im not even talking about "misunderstanding me" as a person or anything like that. you didnt understand why i was questioning you and you voted me
idk how we can have so many misunderstandings about misunderstandings
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #41) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 939, Gorkington wrote:doing the same thing to someone you townread basically means that youre saying that theyre a dumbass.
and adding in umprompted just makes it seem like youre slinging shit at me as if im scummy.
like.
literally such fucking awful wording for accomplishing what youre implying you were trying to accomplish.
see somewhere deep inside a small part of my soul relegated to poorly recognizing the thoughts of others i understand what you mean

but i dont think that ridiculing something is scum-exclusive
the disconnect between "townread" and "scumread" and what im allowed to say to each does not exist to me
so i understand that you could have been confused by my tone or diction (s/o to everyone else taking that ap lit exam) or whatever but i cant see that same way and its liable to happen again

i wish i could explain this better but i legitimately am not capable of it
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #42) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Nosferatu »

god i thought that splitting this up into two posts would be easier but this is one of the top 10 worst decisions of my life in the last 10 minutes
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #43) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 940, Titus wrote:I want to play. I want accountability. I wang evidence. I wang logic. If I sub out, you know what happens? Everyone codones the behavior the hydra does. By subbing out, then I let the scum hydra win. You realize anything one head says the others immediately retract? It's impossible to sort.
ok but what about literally anyone else that you can sort.

give that one a shot maybe
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #44) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 942, Gorkington wrote:came after ISOdiving you which strengthened the read?
ok but you realize that once you've strengthened the read, the "this wagon is to get a scum read" line kind of loses its meaning and now you're just wagoning a scum read.
i say "you realize" but obviously you don't otherwise we wouldn't be on this topic right now. this is kind of a moot point anyway. onward ho!
Gorkington wrote:
nos wrote:ii) how could you isodive me and then ask me who i thought was scum? what did you get from that? just a "no scumhunting and garbage reads?" how'd you even judge the quality of the reads and not know what they are? what's the point of even asking?

like im not even talking about "misunderstanding me" as a person or anything like that. you didnt understand why i was questioning you and you voted me
idk how we can have so many misunderstandings about misunderstandings
garbage reads is not something ive said?
i asked while trying to imply that i want reasoning.
i probably could have explicitly asked.
but like
im asking because if youre town
telling me who you think is scum and why is literally the best way i can parse you.
just saying "oh i think this person is scum" or naked voting or fucking with me is doing almost nothing to my read on you [and is honestly really frustrating?].
you are completely correct here, you never said i had garbage reads, you used the term "sticky-ass-reads". being 100% honest here, I don't use, read, or hear that phrase on a daily basis, so I assumed its meaning, although tbf im not exactly sure what else it could mean, feel free to lemme know.

who and why are different W words and i saw literally
no
indication of
any
implications what
soever

but ive been wrong before and ill regrettably be wrong again.

i was gonna get into that anyway so ill give you a run down
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #45) » Sat May 05, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

see in my mind currently i cant even fathom how the rest of that post was dickish in any way so this was inevitable i feel
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (isolation #46) » Sat May 05, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Nosferatu »

no, i do that too sometimes, enjambment a good way to punctuate
words

its also on the wall of my english teacher.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #47) » Sat May 05, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Nosferatu »

a poster with a "clever" explanation of enjambment that is
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #48) » Sat May 05, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Nosferatu »

ETL: at first i thought that etl is scum for basically just buddying the shit out of a ton of people and also says something only to immediately retract it later for a townier sounding option. (thats not a summary of play just what i think is scummy about it) It then shifted into me not like the weird read on Titus.
: buddies titus and jingle (pretty sure that was an rvs vote), also brings up a less focused version of a plan that has already been brought up. Can I fault that? Maybe I shouldn't but I do.
: the good old anti-hydra stance that lasts about 5 minutes when it becomes obvious that there's no wagon there
: complaining about the hydra, because that's constructive and new
: this isn't scummy, but its the first example of a behaviour i find scummy
: 2nd example of this, it reads as if she saw the hydra post and went "tell this to hang" without reading it. She then read back on her post and then went "wait no, this lines up with what a townread said and gels with something i already said" and then retracted it. Which is a scummy process to me.
: the fact that the plan doesn't appeal as much when not attached to a lynch does not give me ~goodvibes~
: buddies gork and repeats the above
: retraction
: retraction
: this has nothing to do with the rest of this post, i just did not know that there was a color shift and am now interested at why there was one.

: I want to say rn that the scumread with etl and pun reader is not associative. i find most of etl's points on punreader as suspiciously valid. On the otherhand Titus magically became scum against most everything before hand, when it doesn't seem like anything had changed on Titus's end.
: either a typo or apparently titus is town
: and then she's scum again.
: now its a toss up.
: and now she's scum again.
the Titus read vacillates a lot and makes me doubt its validity, especially considering these changes seem to have little to do with Titus's posting, which hasn't changed over the course of the game. Makes me feel queasy when the really sus read is one that a wagon has constantly been on throughout the day.
~emotional stuff i dont read cause im dead inside~
: made punreader one of the highest townreads based on unflipped VCA on a slot that she has consistently flipped on over the course of the game.

So while yeah this is like ~20/90(131 now) posts that I found scummy, Another problem is that I didn't find most of the not scummy ones towny. I'm completely open to someone pointing them out, off the top of my head I see

as some town posts. I just see more scum ones.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #49) » Sat May 05, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 328, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Oh yeah.. Um… fuck that 20-headed hydra? That’s annoying as fuck. Lynch it with fire. Why is shit like that ever allowed? I’m not really interested in a spamfest.
VOTE: Stop Getting Banned Again hereafter aka SGBA
Change my mind on why this isn’t a fantastic D1 lynch.
there was one post in between 643 and 841 where titus was null but that felt like beating a dead horse.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #50) » Sat May 05, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Nosferatu »

punreader is scum because he is a replace in that actually just never got better. I'll re-quote his bad quotes but a lot has already been said so I will not bore you to death.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #51) » Sat May 05, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 960, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Also TIL reevaluating and admitting when wrong is "a scummy process" :lol:
the things you get wrong are just things that directly were in-line with what you were saying that you dismissed for reasons and then went "wait"
it's not just the fact that you admit when you're wrong.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #52) » Sat May 05, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 206, CheekyTeeky wrote:I can't play like this Town or not they gtg.

VOTE: SGBA
In post 238, CheekyTeeky wrote:
@Mod request you force replace hydra please
In post 244, CheekyTeeky wrote:Go die. I'm literally thinking about replacing out because of your shit posting I don't want to read. Stfu or die.
In post 251, CheekyTeeky wrote:
@Mod replace me please.
This is a straight up scum replace out. It reads to me as super contrived and awkward.
In post 537, Punreader wrote:
In post 533, Titus wrote:
In post 531, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 529, Jingle wrote:reread 356. That's where I'm pretty sure Titus/ETL isn't scum/scum.
I don’t see it. It feels more like SvS to me.
Your red pm might have something to do with that but what do I know since I am not fighting or getting others to do what I want since I have a life.
@Almost Plans have been discussed in thread.
You know what.
VOTE: Titus
There is a difference between Titus being bad-town, and her just being pun.

Yes, she uses moonlogic and has reads which don't match thread consensus as town.

But there is an internally consistent logic to it. You recognize it as being poor logic, as being crazy logic, but you can still trace the trajectory of her thoughts to understand how she arrived at the stance in the first place.

That is utterly absent here. So it'd be Berenice to see her hang.
titus is legitimately being scumread for not changing the whole game, which makes this post make no sense.
In post 444, Punreader wrote:Updated inventory:
Punreads:

Mulch (imagine a gap between here and below)
schadd_
EspeciallyTheLies (might be one lower)
Titus
Gorkington

The in-betweens:

Porkens

Copper forged Friends:

KidAm
Ginngie
Almost50
Jingle
PenguinPower
Stop Getting Banned Again

Still loosely ordered strongest punread to strongest copper-forged-friend-read.
Porkens changed places from the last list. Porkens fixed ETL's list. Town indicative obviously.
In post 473, Punreader wrote:Thank you very mulch for asking. My reasoning is quite simple: meta. I am very strongly sure that Mulch's approach this game is his approach when pun.

Now, explaining what that approach
is
, that's unfortunately a little harder, and is what you're
really
looking for no doubt. It comes down not to so much what he is saying, or how often he is saying things, so much as it is how he approaches things.
Spoiler: Some key posts which highlight what I mean:
In post 48, Mulch wrote:
In post 46, Gorkington wrote:if you lynch stop being banned
you can outpost them
:thinking:

VOTE: SGB
In post 55, Mulch wrote:
In post 53, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 45, Mulch wrote:
In post 43, PenguinPower wrote:I'm sad.
Penguin :D

So fun to play with you again :D
Could you be town then?

I would like that a lot.
Of course

I'm already locking you as town btw
In post 88, Mulch wrote:You could always unvote yourself :thinking:
In post 91, Mulch wrote:You're at L-2 dude
In post 96, Mulch wrote:
In post 93, Jingle wrote:Mulch, go ahead and prove yourself to be town, and then when you've finished could you do me a favor and keep D1 somewhat readable? I may have accidentally caused ETL to join this clusterfuck and I'd like to minimize the pain there.
Ok but as long as I am always staying ahead of the hydra

Deal?
In post 117, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE: SGB

Nah rather not lynch an obvious town slot so early
In post 128, Mulch wrote:This hydra is annoying tho

Imagine one mafiascum badtown player

and then multiply it by 26
In post 198, Mulch wrote:Why wasn't I smart enough to think of all targetting the same person :thinking:
In post 290, Mulch wrote:Its because im thinking and sleeping

And i dont know the VC

ttyl
In post 349, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Kidamn
These are the type of post which have an entirely different approach if Mulch is town.
I still find this post to be bullshit. It's like the most vague use of meta ever and pretends to be anything more than a gut read
In post 609, Punreader wrote:
In post 568, mhsmith0 wrote:Eddie (hydra of Eddie Cane and schadd_) replaces schadd_ effective immediately.
Drop all my non-Titus/ETL/schadd_ punreads, because this is a pun replacement. Cane you guess why?
No, especially since schadd didn't even really replace out, he's still in the game. It's not like this gets explained later either anyway. The slot is now scum because eddie is acting very town upon replace-in. Which directly opposes the statement of "if it looks like a pun, it's probably just a pun" within the same post.
In post 442, Punreader wrote:
In post 366, Ginngie wrote:Pun has puns but there is no actual logic behind his reads
Thus, just making statements to state them
However, you are missing at least one big detail. Figure it out, and you'll understand. :wink:
^this whole post is punreader's gameplay in a nutshell. If you point out anything in his posts, you immediately get drowned in a sea of semantic bullshit because each of his posts are constructed to cover up what he's saying in shitty puns and purposefully obfuscated syntax. He doesn't even try to hide it either. The slot is unabashedly just making itself hard to read.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #53) » Sat May 05, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

oh damn i forgot it was opposite day

shit
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #54) » Sat May 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 975, eddie wrote:Actually Nos just became the towniest slot in the game lmao
that seems excessive
In post 984, Punreader wrote: This game, Eddie has been generally likeable.

Thus, he is pun.
lmfao
In post 992, Almost50 wrote:Can we stop playing in riddles?
actual mood
In post 1000, eddie wrote:{eddie}
gross
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #55) » Sat May 05, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

{Jingle, Gorkington, Porkens}
{Titus, Ginngie, PenguinPower, eddie}
{Stop Getting Banned Again, Draynth}
{Almost50, punreader}
{EspeciallyTheLies}

I actually did skim those games and i think that this is town!eddie on basically zero grounds whatsoever.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #56) » Sat May 05, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

certainly not on play lmao
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #57) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I'm a lot more confused about this game than I was 3 days ago.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (isolation #58) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Titus hasn't been participating for the vast majority of the game because of the hydra, which was not outside the realm of possibility from the outset, and has displayed a stubbornness that I would associate with town!Titus

but at the same time doing nothing for so long despite the obviousness that content is there waiting to be analysed is really scummy

I think punreader is just a flagrantly anti-town slot, be he seems to embrace it to a degree that is beginning to make me uncomfortable with labelling it a scum slot, in addition to ostensibly being 100% that eddie is scum.

eddie as a slot is something that I've just sort of left as town because of schadd, and I'm inclined to believe is town from a tic that I can see in the games mentioned in thread (i have to look further to see if its legit or me just being ridiculous)

and I've just legitimately never considered that Porkens could be scum at this point.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #59) » Sun May 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1046, Titus wrote:This is a stall. I have commented on your blatant contradiction and rather than respond to the contradiction, you rehash the same point from before. This isn't about lack of content. This is about you picking on things because you can.
i didnt even know you pointed out a contradiction dude

not that deep
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #60) » Sun May 06, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1046, Titus wrote:That's why you scumread the replace out for the hydra, yet suggest I should as well. The very anti-town existence of the hydra gives you a shield to hide your behavior behind. Your play is not solving.
i also hope thats not the contradiction

the reason isnt why i scumread the replace out, its the fact that it took him a total of 22 minutes to freak the fuck out and replace out and his whole tone behind it.

i even said that it seemed contrived, and if i was scumreading him
because
he replaced out for the hydra, it wouldn't make sense to call his replace out forced, it would imply that his reasoning was sound but the way he went about it seemed as if he was trying to go for it too much.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (isolation #61) » Sun May 06, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1023, Titus wrote:Even if I am wrong on punreader, Eddie's essentially outed scum.

Nos has a red flag too.

Saying I should sub out bc of the hydra but scumreading someone who did that is wierd as fuck.
christ
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #62) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Y'all have a discord and not everyone is in it? Talk about split-brain.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #63) » Mon May 07, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1061, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:Unfortunately inevitable with 20 heads. And taking random lolshots at low hanging fruit isn't any variation of town spewing.
What does that even mean
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #64) » Mon May 07, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Is this real life
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #65) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1073, Gorkington wrote:is it just that theyre flying under the radar and havent pinged you at all yet
this more than anything

i had him as a nulltown off of like 2 two posts that felt good to me, but that read as not aged well in light of uhh
recent events
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #66) » Tue May 08, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1113, Jingle wrote:Her contributions sum up to a wall case on pun that looked like something fabricated, and a spurt of activity every time someone talks about suspecting her.
I guess nows the time to start posting again
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (isolation #67) » Tue May 08, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I'm legitimately interested in how porkens play dropped so quick so fast
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #68) » Tue May 08, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1168, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1166, Nosferatu wrote:I'm legitimately interested in how porkens play dropped so quick so fast
You mean like, the attitude/tone shift? Like how he went from interested and probably townie to weird as fuck vote hopping jellyfish?
Yeah
Calling the hydra scared scum was also
Interesting
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #69) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 705, Porkens wrote:VOTE: titusi think this day is degrading
In post 924, Porkens wrote:VOTE: unvote
I think titus might be town if a50 says so
In post 1033, Porkens wrote:don't lynch me.
ill be good.
VOTE: unvote
VOTE: titus
In post 1043, Porkens wrote:Yeah like I said I don't think 8:50 saves Titus here unless one of them is scum in one is Town

he acts like a leashed sk or some shit idek how to feel about it

like is he town that really doesn't want to die or scum that doesn't give a shit
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (isolation #70) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1121, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
To everyone:
if you're not going to vote for Penguin, you need to convince me why they are town. Not why another person is a better lynch, but
why Penguin is town
because if you have no good argument, I expect your vote to move there ASAP.
I mean he's done virtually no scumhunting, but he also hasn't been here and isn't trying to hide his active lurkiness

I like that he acknowledges his lack of participation but without just lampshading it like scum usually do, which is why I have him at nulltown

why is he confirmed scum, he just sounds nullscum from your description
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #71) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: Porkens

I just can't get my mind off of the whole "ill be good" posting

lasted like 3 posts and then devolved into what seems to be like advanced shitposting idk
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (isolation #72) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Nosferatu »

wait i actually did not know he was in hammer range i thought everyone jumped ship to penguin
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #73) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1195, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 1192, Nosferatu wrote:wait i actually did not know he was in hammer range i thought everyone jumped ship to penguin
Distancing already, I see. ~tn5421
don't be a headass

ive actually never even hammered before
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #74) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1194, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1192, Nosferatu wrote:wait i actually did not know he was in hammer range i thought everyone jumped ship to penguin
it had been mentioned several times i was the only one voting pp
now if i had looked to verify we wouldn't be in this scenario would we?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #75) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1190, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:Even so, everyone has already agreed to cop me tonight and lynch tomorrow to sanity check, and now that NOS has hammered it's too late to come up with an alternative plan. The mislynches just set themselves up.
literally no one fucking agreed to that
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #76) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1198, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 1196, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1195, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
Distancing already, I see. ~tn5421
don't be a headass

ive actually never even hammered before
"Oh, woe is me, I didn't
mean it
"

Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

~tn5421
yeah fuck you too asshole
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #77) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1182, Jingle wrote:"I think Porkens is being too survivalistic, let me hammer him before people can discuss whether I'm a viable wagon in a plurality setup."
it had already been discussed

there are like 4 people openly scumreading me and I've had like 2 wagons today
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (isolation #78) » Thu May 10, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Scum result on the above
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (isolation #79) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1227, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Almost50: Bad vote trajectory, excuses about bad posts, bad reads, absence from thread, etc. Tells Porkens to act more town, so he can defend the wagon more vocally.
SCUM
I agree with this on a metaphysical level
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (isolation #80) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1233, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1224, Draynth wrote:Town result on sgba
In post 1225, Nosferatu wrote:Scum result on the above
Does this mean you investigated Draynth and not SGBA..?
no
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (isolation #81) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

y
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (isolation #82) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1298, Titus wrote:A50 is much more charismatic as scum than town.
clearly i misremember scum!A50
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #83) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1323, Jingle wrote:Plus, their reaction to the beetlejuicing implication was not a town reaction at all.
what's the right reaction to a beetlejuicing implication lmao
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #84) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

im still conflicted on titus, so imma just

VOTE: almost50
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #85) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1383, Jingle wrote:The problem with Nos's hammer isn't that she hammered Porkens. It's that she hammered Porkens right after a wagon started forming on her, with the clear knowledge that a significant number of people already found her suspicious, after doing a bunch of mental gymnastics to justify voting him. In a plurality setup.
its not like i saw people saying "lets vote nos" and then instantly started churning up reasons to vote porkens

there had already been a wagon on me, it died off, deadline came up and old wagons started popping back up. Multiple people obviously still scumread me. You're phrasing this like I felt that I was legitimately in danger of being lynched yesterday which just wasn't true. If I was actually scared of being lynched wouldn't I just ask my teammate to hammer instead since it would obviously be sus coming from me? Your narrative makes no sense.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #86) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1390, Almost50 wrote:What if both your teammates were already on Porkens? Or what if the one not on it was globally TR'd and didn't want to lose their Town credit? Or what if one or even both were NOT on the wagon bit were not online and there was no way you could know if they were going to be on soon enough??
If both of my teammates were on porkens I wouldn't jump on no matter what
If one was globally townread they could get away with a lolhammer
If neither were on the wagon, then it was town driven and no one is arguing that
If only one was on the wagon and they were offline 3 hours before deadline, that would mean that the possible scum buddies are {punreader, almost50}
and you apparently don't find punreader scummy so...

your scenarios are wack.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #87) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

(they also ignore the other half of the post)
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #88) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Just so we're clear, the people that were off the wagon were {ETL, Punreader, eddit, Porkens, Jingle, Almost50}
let's just keep that in mind when we're making shitty contrarian scenarios as to who my partners could've been and what they were thinking when they chose to let me risk my own neck for no good reason.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #89) » Sun May 13, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1406, Jingle wrote:Speaking of narratives, go ahead and explain yours to me. Start with justifying the argument that 'you were wagoned multiple times', because as best I can tell that's an outright lie. Continue through with explaining how there's any sort of logical disconnect between there being people who thought you were scummy and you NOT having a scum motivation to cut the day short when you thought you could get away with it. And then, for shits and giggles, walk me through the thought process that means having a scumbuddy quickhammer the competing wagon to yours would be less suspicious than doing it yourself, because that kinda seems like the opposite of good scumplay to me.
1. I didn't say I had been wagoned multiple times, you're not reading right. I had been wagoned once before with gork, it died off, had a small resurgence, and died off again. End of day was coming up and old wagons that didn't end conclusively always pop back up because the scumreads are still there. You make it sound like I claimed that I had been wagoned 5 times or something.

2. You're seriously overestimating the danger I was in yesterday. You're acting like if I hadn't hammered I would have gotten lynched and that's just not true. There were legit two people voting me.

3. I wouldn't have cut the day short with a lolhammer and then pretended like I didn't know because scum!me wouldn't get away with it. Ask literally anyone who's played with me before, I'm not that good.

4. Because you legitimately would not be talking about the quickhammer in relation to me if it was someone else. Titus had a larger wagon at day end. You would be arguing whoever hammered was scum for ending the day before we could finalize night plans.

You have this misconception that the lynch yesterday was between me and porkens. It wasn't. Once you acknowledge that, the narrative kinda seems dumb.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #90) » Sun May 13, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Nosferatu »

If anything you should be arguing I'm scum for trying to prevent a Titus wagon from getting any larger, especially given that I "weirdly defended [her]" according to ETL yesterday.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (isolation #91) » Sun May 13, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Nosferatu »

who did ank replace, penguin?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (isolation #92) » Sun May 13, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Nosferatu »

{Jingle, Gorkington}
{Titus, Ank, eddie, ETL, SGBA}
{Draynth, punreader}
{}
{Almost50}

I have way too many town reads lmfaooo
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #93) » Sun May 13, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Nosferatu »

bro when I get the beetlejuice tell every game, I can't have the same reaction every time

im just over it
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (isolation #94) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1458, Jingle wrote:She basically goes "Yup, and because you're suspicious of me, I'm going to post more." With a heavy implication that she's going to drop off of the face of the Earth again once suspicion dies down. And... Post 1175.
is about overall activity, not beetlejuicing

im not inactive, ive got 94 posts
penguin had 46

i dont drop off the face of the earth when suspicion goes down, i post almost every day
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #95) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Nosferatu »

like bro look at what you're talking about

is my scum tell post according to you cause of beetlejuicing when I had been posting before that
and the day before
and the day before

the "gap of activity" before i came under some suspicioun i assume you're talking about is like

may 1st

college decision day

my b for being pre-occupied lmao
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (isolation #96) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I suppose that if I have to pick scum from the wagon its Draynth

I just don't see penguin or ank as scum

pedit: it really is a mood
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (isolation #97) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

its also cause every time i post i notice there's something else to mention

i just hit submit too quick every time

case in point
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (isolation #98) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1459, Nosferatu wrote:{Jingle, Gorkington}
{Titus, Ank, eddie, ETL, SGBA}
{Draynth, punreader}
{}
{Almost50}
for reference wrote:Porkens (7)Draynth, Gorkington, Titus, Ginngie, Stop Getting Banned Again, PenguinPower, Nosferatu, L-0
Draynth's vote on porkens was kind of suspect, I understand letting a townread that won't answer your questions and flounders around like a dying fish go.

I don't understand taking the initiative with a vote and then saying "im still fine with this" after the fact. vvv

Gork's vote makes sense considering it was scum read that stuck, and i dont really give a shit about him not remembering exactly why porkens was a scumread. ---

Titus's vote is very obviously a compromise
its understandable from either alignment so i cant really say either way how i feel about it ---

SGBA's vote is grounded to say the least ^^^

penguin's vote is...bad

he says its cause "[porkens] voted people [he] liked for town"
porkens voted {sgba, jingle, penguin, titus, eddie}
penguin liked sgba for town based on his unvote at
no mention of jingle's alignment
no opinion on titus
no mention of eddie, but he voted punreader so it can be inferred that he thought eddie was town

so he voted ostensibly because of votes on {sgba,
jingle(?)
, eddie}

porkens voted jingle over setup disagreements
eddie said penguin was town d1 which would conflict with penguin's reasons for scumreading punreader
so penguin voted porkens because he voted the 21-head hydra which was a bit of a contention d1?

not good vvv

which would leave us with something like

{jingle, gork, SGBA}
{Titus, eddie, ETL}
{ank, punreader}
{draynth}
{Almost50}

marginally better but i need to look at people off the wagon too i suppose

pedit: and there's more
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (isolation #99) » Sun May 13, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1467, Jingle wrote:Note, two wagons here means 3 votes that didn't last two votecounts and my push at the end of the day.
and yet, this somehow means I was in serious danger of being lynched
Titus wrote:Jingle if your goal is to get Nos lynched, you might want to try and convince ETL that's a good idea. Because scum are going to stay parked on my wagon because having a parity knowledge between me and SGBA is too powerful information for town to have in their eyes.
what? please explain to me what parity knowledge is.
Jingle wrote: First of all, her argument here is "I would have had a scumbuddy hammer because they would have been under suspicion instead of me." I'm going to assume everyone has played at least one game of mafia, so that I can point out how utterly ridiculous that statement is using hyperbole.

If your scumbuddy is copguiltied, you don't immediately claim scum to draw suspicion off of them.
but lolhammers aren't seen scummy enough to actually mean anything on their own. I have never in my life seen someone lynched because of a lolhammer.

I feel like you really don't understand the fact that 2 people were voting me. Like were you gonna get 5 more people to vote me because of a beetlejuice tell? I'm confused on how scum!me felt threatened yesterday.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (isolation #100) » Sun May 13, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1476, Almost50 wrote:Almost is scum, and so is Draynth, Almost is voting Draynth, but nobody is voting Almost. Here's an idea: Let me vote ALMOST while I maintain a SR on Draynth for distancing.
I have no idea what you're saying here. Is this supposed to be me? I voted you before I started scumreading Draynth. Who am I distancing from, Draynth? I'm legitimately confused.
Almost50 wrote:
In post 1459, Nosferatu wrote:I have way too many town reads lmfaooo
Translation: I'm scum and having trouble coming up with fake reasons to SR people.
accurate
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #101) » Sun May 13, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1474, Jingle wrote:This is not a genuine case. This is a faked case. Even more so, because Nos never even acknowledges Pun's response. There's no followthrough, there's no realization that she's wrong, she just drops it as soon as it's clear pun isn't going to roll over and die. Less than 24 hours later, in post 1041 pun has gone from top three scum behind only ETL to "flagrantly anti-town".
Aside from the whole fake case that I'm just going to ignore, I didn't acknowledge him because I don't want to talk to him. It's annoying.

I changed my mind because of the eddie v punreader exchange, I thought it was implied.

I also didn't make a "case" to get him lynched. I was asked to explain a scumread so I did. I didn't drop anything.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #102) » Sun May 13, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Nosferatu »

any explanation to what parity knowledge means from literally anyone would be nice btw
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (isolation #103) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Nosferatu »

this is what i get for zoning out of theory talk
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (isolation #104) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Nosferatu »

ok, i read up, why is anyone voting titus rn
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (isolation #105) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: nosferatu

let's do this instead
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (isolation #106) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Nosferatu »

no, but its alright, its a mood
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (isolation #107) » Sun May 13, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1487, Jingle wrote:FWIW, Nos, this is nothing personal, I have enjoyed playing with you, and I don't want you to come away from this game feeling upset. I'm not going to back down though. Maybe next time you'll roll town and we can work together.
im not upset or anything

titus shouldn't be getting lynched and its easier to do this than convince you or any significant number of people to vote draynth or a50
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (isolation #108) » Sun May 13, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i also rolled town so :roll:
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (isolation #109) » Mon May 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1518, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:although a better question is why are you jumping to his defense...?
gee i wonder lmfao
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (isolation #110) » Mon May 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

@Jingle: If I'm scum, who's scum with me?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #111) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

holy this day isn't over shrimp
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (isolation #112) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1611, Ankamius wrote:Nosferatu was (apparently less obviously than I thought) giving off intimidated-town tells at Gork's counterpush despite Gork having no basis behind his attack.
not obvious enough for me to notice clearly
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (isolation #113) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1640, Ankamius wrote:Vote Almost50, Nos

thanks
I mean sure but
VOTE: almost50
we've been down this route

this town has a hard-on for a titus lynch
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #114) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1576, eddie wrote:nos, why did i tr you so hard yesterday and why did u lie about hammer
i didn't lie about the hammerino my man
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (isolation #115) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1525, Almost50 wrote:P.S. Ain't it funny when my most confident Town read is Titus, and she also feels like the most sane player in the game?
well this is just in bad faith
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (isolation #116) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1645, Ankamius wrote:ETL, Jingle, and SGBA all have scumreads on him. It's not impossible.
It's not impossible but

I'm by far Jingle's strongest scumread

Titus has clearly pushed ETL over the edge

tn's evil twin who has remained unnamed (McMenno?) keeps highjacking his votes, and Titus has been riding the slot all game for no reason in particular

It is by no means the path of least resistance
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #117) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1644, Ankamius wrote:Probably the wrong term; but you were backing off from Gork when you pushed against his rebuttal to Draynth or whoever was attacking his posting and Gork retaliated against you in force. It looked like you were more frazzled by that than anything and it wasn't done in a way that would be fakeable without a huge amount of effort imo
tbh
If I were scum I would have just gone on some temper tantrum and screamed something along the lines of "what do you want from me"
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #118) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1476, Almost50 wrote:Almost is scum, and so is Draynth, Almost is voting Draynth, but nobody is voting Almost. Here's an idea: Let me vote ALMOST while I maintain a SR on Draynth for distancing.
I'm also waiting to be elucidated on how damning this is for me

like 2 or 3 posts above this, draynth was null and I had already voted him

this post is for goodboy points while he says some dumbass shit to act like he's actually relevant/participating
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (isolation #119) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

It's so bad jingle ignored it
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #120) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1653, Ankamius wrote:Well

yeah

Almost50 is obvscumming
very true

titus just overwhelms him with her play being the equivalent of wearing a jet-black morph suit and running out to a busy street at 2 am.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (isolation #121) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I simply don't believe that scum!titus would legitimately just go bonkers over the hydra for so long. To the point of just basically dropping out of 3/4ths of D1. Just no lmao
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (isolation #122) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

more like find a towny bone in almost's body lmfao
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #123) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1663, Titus wrote:
In post 1662, Nosferatu wrote:more like find a towny bone in almost's body lmfao
Why isn't he town unless you think he's hard buddying me? The game has been nothing more than cliques silencing those who disagree. Scum Almost has charisma. Town Almost does not.
1. he is buddying you
2. scum almost and town almost both have shitty charisma. I don't think I've ever played with scum almost where he had charisma. He usually sits around hitting that "IIoA" button until ~D3 where he gets lynched from what I remember.
almost has apparently also been checked out for a while (presumably because he has a life) so either way the charisma argument is kinda ____.

the closest he has come to legitimate scumhunting is on draynth which amounts to
"he didn't ask me twice"
"he asked a question"
"he voted a flailing dumpster fire of a slot"

the arguments he has made over the course of this game are all bullshit and his theory talk is all deconstructive.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #124) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1665, Titus wrote:The game is really simple when you look at who is afraid of seeing that Hydra and I differ in alignment. That's your scumteam.
Because 3 scum in a mini all pile onto one wagon

yeah, no dice
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #125) » Thu May 17, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1673, Titus wrote:
In post 1666, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1663, Titus wrote:
In post 1662, Nosferatu wrote:more like find a towny bone in almost's body lmfao
Why isn't he town unless you think he's hard buddying me? The game has been nothing more than cliques silencing those who disagree. Scum Almost has charisma. Town Almost does not.
1. he is buddying you
2. scum almost and town almost both have shitty charisma. I don't think I've ever played with scum almost where he had charisma. He usually sits around hitting that "IIoA" button until ~D3 where he gets lynched from what I remember.
almost has apparently also been checked out for a while (presumably because he has a life) so either way the charisma argument is kinda ____.

the closest he has come to legitimate scumhunting is on draynth which amounts to
"he didn't ask me twice"
"he asked a question"
"he voted a flailing dumpster fire of a slot"

the arguments he has made over the course of this game are all bullshit and his theory talk is all deconstructive.
*shrug* This is discounting A50 because you want him to be scum. The hydra has done far less but because I have a wagon on me and no VCA, I'll have to be copped to actually get it done.
And you don't want the hydra to be scum?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (isolation #126) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1522, Nosferatu wrote:@Jingle: If I'm scum, who's scum with me?
yote
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (isolation #127) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Nosferatu »

dance with the devil my friend

preflip and vote a50
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (isolation #128) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Nosferatu »

well when I legit voted myself no one cared or wanted to lynch me so clearly I'm just not good enough
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (isolation #129) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I say wanted, no wagon formed
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (isolation #130) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1727, Almost50 wrote:I'm tempted to turn it into a 1v1 gladiator between us two.
I'm not, but I'm willing to talk about why you thought that me voting you over draynth was scummy.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (isolation #131) » Thu May 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1732, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:VOTE: Nos

Let's make a collective agreement to not engage Titus
finally
let's do this
Almost50 wrote:Maybe they see what I don't, or maybe I see what they don't. IF you're town here then I think we already lost
get ready to tack a loss onto that sig then.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (isolation #132) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

big mood
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (isolation #133) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

mulch was also probably town
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (isolation #134) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

but at the same time he also didn't immediately read my slot so
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (isolation #135) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

ambiguity!
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (isolation #136) » Fri May 18, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1830, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I think Gork is checked tf out. Nos is being a sheep to hide.
I literally had a vote on a50 before ank replaced in
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (isolation #137) » Fri May 18, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Nosferatu »

mind you i took the vote off of >>myself<< to vote him once the wagon popped back up

call me scum but don't say im hiding right now

i deadass asked you fuckers to lynch me
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (isolation #138) » Fri May 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

pretty sure she doesnt think your scum and has defended your slot all game

but what do i know
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (isolation #139) » Sun May 20, 2018 1:37 am

Post by Nosferatu »

oh is this a new one
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (isolation #140) » Sun May 20, 2018 1:50 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1867, Punreader wrote:Draynth
i agree with the rest, i can come around to this, lay your reasoning on me.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (isolation #141) » Sun May 20, 2018 2:00 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1852, Punreader wrote:I can vouch for Jingle's process on Mulch being quite likely to be accurate. Sure, no tell is 100%, but they are still disproportionately likely to be right. As long as you assume Jingle is town, you can thus assume Jingle knows what he is talking about. Additionally backing this up is my read on Draynth.

Draynth's contributions to the game were, by and large, fairly null, neither inherently town or pun. However, his dialog with Gorkington contained a spark of something which a player of Draynth's caliber simply cannot produce as pun. There was an extensive real-time back-and-forth with a fair amount of stream-of-consciousness with Draynth laying out his process, his reads, his reasoning, and showing his sincerity in his beliefs. That level of genuine posting is not something I would expect from a player who is, comparatively speaking, fairly weak.
oof

you know I won't necessarily oppose you on this, but I know for a fact that mulch can read my slot in about 5 posts, and I doubt town!mulch would have avoided giving his opinion on my alignment in the time before he left given how long he was here and how many posts I made.

that's just my two cents but that's weak and draynth is a slightly scummy slot, so I'll let you keep him here I guess.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (isolation #142) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

fuck

sorry guys i didn't submit a target last night so one was randed for me

I have a scum result on punreader
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (isolation #143) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2020, eddie wrote:I'm he anyways, I think Schadd is too. IDK why he set it to They.
there's two of you
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2397 (isolation #144) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

jesus
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2399 (isolation #145) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: eddie
i just dont even know what the fuck is going on
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2421 (isolation #146) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2419, Titus wrote:I'll vote whichever of Eddie or Pun has a bigger wagon.
actually mood, i townread both just about equally
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2434 (isolation #147) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2422, Ankamius wrote:Who are you scum reading
I was lightly scumreading draynth but I'd like to think that I'm fairly good at reading math so that's about out the window.

A50 was my last scumreading. Like I said yesterday I've got too many.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (isolation #148) » Sat May 26, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2436, OnTheMark wrote:Why do you scumread who you scumread? Yes it is too many but it can help you
well since a50 is dead atm ive got no scumreads
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2443 (isolation #149) » Sat May 26, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2439, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2434, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 2422, Ankamius wrote:Who are you scum reading
I was lightly scumreading draynth but I'd like to think that I'm fairly good at reading math so that's about out the window.

A50 was my last scumreading. Like I said yesterday I've got too many.
You just said you have too many scumreads?
too many [townreads].
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2451 (isolation #150) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Nosferatu »

{jingle, SGBA, Titus}
{ETL, ank, jjh, mark}
{eddie, punreader}
{}
{}
me rn
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2508 (isolation #151) » Mon May 28, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: jjh
esketit
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2511 (isolation #152) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2510, Titus wrote:I found scum yesterday
what scum did you find yesterday?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2534 (isolation #153) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Nosferatu »

someone remind me why pun and eddie can't be scum together?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (isolation #154) » Wed May 30, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

@scum: you got the apathy you wanted pls just pick a buddy to bus i dont even care anymore
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2544 (isolation #155) » Thu May 31, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Nosferatu »

We've already been down this road. It's suspected to be mastina, but likely there will be no confirmation or denial. Next please.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2559 (isolation #156) » Thu May 31, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

on a scale from 1-10 how likely is a titus/jingle scumteam in the case of scum!jingle
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2610 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: pun

there's no reason.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2614 (isolation #158) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

oh we're doing eddie now?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2615 (isolation #159) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

UNVOTE: pun
in the interest of no lolhammers
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2686 (isolation #160) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Nosferatu »

jesus
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2687 (isolation #161) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

mark how often do you successfully peg scum!titus upon replacing into a game? Seems like it doesn't go that well for you usually.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2690 (isolation #162) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2688, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2687, Nosferatu wrote:mark how often do you successfully peg scum!titus upon replacing into a game? Seems like it doesn't go that well for you usually.
Pretty well actually.

I can grab some games if you want.

It’s at the start I am somewhat bad.
really? feels like you just always think titus is scum.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2691 (isolation #163) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Nosferatu »

is jj the lowest common denominator right now? I feel like it proves the most amount of scum teams right or wrong.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2714 (isolation #164) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

So wait for ETL to get back on monday (weekday) and then hammer?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2735 (isolation #165) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

eddie and punreader
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2736 (isolation #166) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Nosferatu »

oh and jingle
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2837 (isolation #167) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2785, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 2783, eddie wrote:one of us or Nos.
who's "one of us"

also Nos has high chance of being scum... you don't think so..?
i certainly dont

are we copping jingle tonight? Mark is going to fuck up the whole "everyone targets the same person" thing otherwise.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2844 (isolation #168) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

we can also establish alignment parity (see that vocab use ayy) between titus and mark and hopefully he'll back down right?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2848 (isolation #169) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

that is also true
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (isolation #170) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I mean practically the only way to get mark to drop titus is if we copped her again which is

less than productive.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2851 (isolation #171) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

we already know he'll argue that we're living in ~6% of worlds where his reads are right
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2853 (isolation #172) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

just reliving my childhood
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2854 (isolation #173) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

also holy shit ive been playing this game since 8th grade and im literally a fucking graduate now why am i still so shit
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2856 (isolation #174) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

reassuring
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2857 (isolation #175) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

where's that damn table of all targets so far
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2912 (isolation #176) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2875, Titus wrote:There's always one town that refuses to follow a plan
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2925 (isolation #177) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

{jjh, jingle, pun} seems much more likely to contain the rest of scum but ok
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (isolation #178) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

that list is objective. I've read jingle as town up til now.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2936 (isolation #179) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i haven't shifted. I still think he's town.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (isolation #180) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

like i said, the list is does not have anything to do with what i believe. its objective.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3126 (isolation #181) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

town result on jingle
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3130 (isolation #182) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3127, Ankamius wrote:because that read is really really really weird, especially from nos
why?

VOTE: jingle
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3132 (isolation #183) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

:/

i guess i just suck?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3133 (isolation #184) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I honestly don't even remember why people thought he was scum
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3135 (isolation #185) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

oh yeah

i just didnt see it that way :/

I'm fine being lynched considering how shitty my reads were this game. 1/3 is sub-par for me.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3143 (isolation #186) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3138, Ankamius wrote:There's other reasons I think you're scum too Nos

1. Timing of your lurking, it was mainly a thing after gork subbed out
2. I can see you killing Titus in general
3. The general strategy of the night kills benefits a mostly-go-with-the-flow-try-not-to-antagonize-people-too-much approach
4. Too many townreads tell
5. I kinda remember your tone feeling disheartened or defeated over time
6. I think your type of stream of consciousness posting is easier to fake than gork's was; it's plausible to think I hit a blind spot with you specifically when I really look back and go through how you've felt over time
1. This is true
2. I personally would have killed Titus N2. She triggers me as scum slightly less than ginngie.
3. I think I would have killed eddie or ETL tonight.
4. fair point.
5. also fair.
6. idk I'm pretty sure the difference between me as town and me as scum is generally just how bad my reads are, and my reads have sucked so...

This has not been my best game for sure.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3144 (isolation #187) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I also don't think I would have bussed A50 as hard as I did as scum but its whatever.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3146 (isolation #188) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

curiosity
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3220 (isolation #189) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I just wanna say I didn't target Draynth N1 wtf lol
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3221 (isolation #190) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Nosferatu »

not my best game gg town, especially ank for saving us
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3224 (isolation #191) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2925, Nosferatu wrote:{jjh, jingle, pun} seems much more likely to contain the rest of scum but ok
I JUST WANNA SAY THOUGH MAYBE I WASNT SO BAD TOWARDS THE END

nah im kidding im trash ggbai
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3235 (isolation #192) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3231, OnTheMark wrote:Caught A50
you werent there when A50 was lynched lmfao
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3281 (isolation #193) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3278, OnTheMark wrote:Some countries don’t have the issue with that word. It’s kinda only an American custom to block it.
I'm quite frankly amazed at other countries that just let that shit fly

I curse like a sailor but I can't even say that shit out loud

I read it as "c word" in my head lmfao
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”